Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Mark Knauss

Mike Higham, General Manager, Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Mike Higham

September 01, 2017

"Amazingly friendly people work here and really great service"

- Patti Hughes

Amazingly friendly people work here and really great service...our RV broke down 5 miles from this dealership and it was 2pm on the friday before labor day! We got right in and the nicest people helped us from the second we pulled in making our situation a little better. Then they even said they could stay late for us to help get our RV fixed so we can get on our way back on the road. We are feeling so lucky....but we think it's because of this awesome business!!

Mike Higham
Mark Knauss

September 01, 2017

"Bad customer services "

- Ritu walia

I had my car taken to the Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta in June if this year. I took it for the first time for detailing and the switches on my window were ruined. I had to come back and leave the car there for them to fix. But the service advisor was fired and due to this communication breakdown, it took them almost two and half months to get my car fixed. Detailing also ruined and led to scratches on my car. I came back to get this fixed but the new service Advisor mentioned he forgot to fix it. He told me to leave my car at the airport. I called them several times but they did not answer. I was leaving out of town and parked my car somewhere and again could it get the damages fixed. The time when I got back and called them to fix my car. They said they were supposed to make me meet someone and they would have made reservations. Clearly they were not taking me seriously. I came back in person to talk to them and asked to speak to the Service manager. He told me that this it. If I wanted to go to corporate and complain I Could as I felt my car was damaged. But all they were going to do was to send it to him and this is all he was going to do. I then asked if they could fix the car light. But unfortunately the new service advisor they gave me was let go. So again due to a communication breakdown. They forgot to call me and give me a quote. I told them to leave my car and I did not want to use this dealership. As since three months they could not fix the damage on my car. They returned my car but then removed the Leif light. I had wires coming out of the part where they had removed. I talked to the General manager later that day. He said I could vent out. But he had talked to his service manager and advised me that they shall never service my car again. I should not come there and also not buy a car from there. I asked him about the part of my car and how could they return my car in this condition. He told me my dog light was hanging out. I told him I had pictures that it was to the case and had Witnesses to that. He also my car part was in the trunk. I said he had been misinformed. So now I have a car with scratches on it as well as the fact that this lack of communication has led me to have a car without a fog light which was not falling it as I had it taken to a body shop a day before. So I don't know but I feel the service department is going downhill. The work is it as it used to be and damages are being done to the car. Also the service manager does not report the entire information to the general manager as today I got a call saying that they had the part and my fog light was not falling out. But I plan never to take my car there. They have ruined my beautiful Mercedes. I loved the service department before this new service manager. Hopefully the General manager who seemed polite could take care of this. The resolution is not that they shall not service my car since I am making a complaint. I am not happy as my car paint has been ruined. The detailing led to the switches to be ruined and scratches and work it authorsied on my car led to a missing fog light. Complaining led to no resolution. So lesson learnt.

Joe, Darren

August 17, 2017

"Awful service department"

- Nickeycola

I have had an excellent experience with MBSA sales department over the years but cannot say the same for their service dept. Almost every time I have brought my car in for servicing, it's been a problem - today being the worst ever. Made my appointment almost two weeks in advance and today 8/17 - when I arrived to this appointment - I was told that hey have no loaner cars. Not a phone call or a txt ahead of time. Service rep and management did not seem to care. I ended up walking out very upset and received a call about an hour later to say that hey can possible get a car sometime today - what kind of customer service is this???? My precious visits were also horrible but this took the cake - I will no longer go back to MBSA. Former customer

Tutt