Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

• Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Complimentary Refreshments
Melectric
6/25/2016

"A world class experience! "

Emerson Knauss, and the General manager were phenomenal to work with from start to finish! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone whether in or out of the state of Georgia; thank you Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta!!!!!!

Mick Wilson

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We truly appreciate your positive feedback for our team, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Mercedeslover
6/11/2016

"Excellent "

I highly recommend this dealership and Emerson Knauss he is the best sales agent. I bought a certified preowned from him and because of my experience sent my friend who also bought a car from him.

Shicks3
5/21/2016

"Tequila Higgins and Ernest Dixon were great sales people. "

Very professional and passionate about the brand. Amazing follow up. Knowledge level and desire for "perfection" was well perceived. As a result of my experience, the dealership most likely has a customer for life.

Tequila Higgins and Ernest Dixon

still waiting.......
5/13/2016

"Good Customer Service "

Although on the south side of Atlanta, I was a little hesitant about purchasing or even finding what I was looking for. But I can say with the sales person Emerson he stayed on top of things and looked out for me on a continue basis. He knew my price range and what I wanted. after several months of finding the vehicle then getting there to see it and someone else comes along and get it, I finally found a good purchase for me. Not what I started out yo get but I think this deal works better for my budget.... Things happen for a reason...... So it looks like I'm a lifetime customer for Mercedes South Atlanta...... Starr M

Emerson Knauss and Brian in sales

May 16, 2016

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta family! We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with Emerson and our team. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

Lmm555
5/02/2016

"5 star Sales Team. "

Mercedes of South Atlanta has an extremely knowledgeable sales team. They are able to flawlessly take you from browsing the Mercedes fleet to purchasing the vehicle of your dreams. I love my new vehicle!!!

Z Stewart, Ernest Diixon

May 06, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your great car buying experience with our sales team, and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

Bobandkathy
3/28/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Purchased our very first Mercedes Benz, a certified 2015 C300. Brian Abrahams gave us the most comprehensive review of the car from front to back and everything in between. No high pressure sales tactics, just lots of really useful information that helped us decide.

Brian Abrahams

April 20, 2016

Congratulations on your car! Knowing that Brian provided you with top of the line service makes us very proud. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

CNic
1/28/2016

"I do not recommend Mercedes South Atlanta - lack integrity!"

I have a 2004 Mercedes e320. My complaint is Mercedes-South Atlanta intentionally broke several items on my vehicle after they tried to double bill me for a SAMs unit and I refused to pay them. They had my car in the shop from Mar 12, 2015 to Oct 2, 2015. They repaired the SAMs unit and a water leak- then while it was still at there shop told me it was damaged again by additional leaks they missed and tried to bill me a second time. After arguing and refusing to pay for it a second time and going back and forth to the dealer 3 times to pick of up my vehicle they said they would replace the SAMs unit as a good will gesture. Upon picking up my vehicle after traveling from VA to Atlanta 3 times - they give me the car with all the following not operable. Items broken or missing while in the care of Mercedes for repair. • Broke gas tank door- it locked and opened with release button – does not lock now and has nicks suggesting it was pried open and rust. • Front bumper needle opening panel for towing completely missing. • Unplugged alarm stating it went off all the time – the car never had that problem. • Cup holder does not release and open. • Radio does not turn on. • CD player does not open up. • Plastic cover in the trunk missing – was on the invoice as replaced. Was in trunk on May 27 pickup – Was not in the trunk on Oct 2nd pickup. • Extra pack of fuses in the trunk missing. Additional problems Mercedes South stated on the invoice as inoperable: • Connector for alarm siren broken • Audio gateway not working • Current codes for heater shut off motor and in car temp sensor I do not recommend anyone take there vehicle there for repairs - go to Mercedes Bulkhead if you are in Atlanta.

Craig Beauchamp

March 07, 2016

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. It is always our goal to ensure our customers receive the highest quality service at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta, and we would like speak with you regarding your concerns. At your earliest convenience please contact our General Manager, Mark Knauss at 470-819-2400.

India
12/09/2015

"No loaner vehicle for older models "

I wanted to bring my 2007 Benz in for service; but because it's an older model I'm not entitled to a loaner car?! Ridiculous rule! When I am in the market for a newer model I definetly won't be purchasing it from Mercedes of South Atl!!

Service receptionist

sf5638
8/19/2015

"Good Luck You Will Need It"

I made an appointment for a complete detail, a Georgia emissions inspection and the repair of non functioning fan blower motor The detail was sloppy with much of the wax not removed from the car When I picked up the car and reviewed the bill I noticed that the inspection was not done and when I inquired I was then told their equipment was not functioning. I then had to take the car to another dealership Their price to replace the blower motor, reugulator and filter was $2200.00 plus the diagnostic charge of over $100 which I paid in advance.. Another dealer did the repair for $750.00

other

Proud buyer
6/03/2015

"Best price Benz dealer "

This was the best dealer to purchase my new ML350. They wanted to deal with unlike some other dealers on the north side. I drove past the others to get the best deal. There service is excellent although I can't quite vouch for the airport parking process gimmick. I will be a repeat customer

Craig Beauchamp

June 08, 2015

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you area enjoying your new ML350, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Mark Knauss