Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

About Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

• Free Airport Parking!
  • Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Complimentary Refreshments

"Doing the right thing, first time around"

Often in our digital age society, excellent customer service is extinct and often I find myself dealing with impersonal service technicians. However, Ernest Dixon, is definetly the exception to the rule. Last year, my 2005 Benz was repaired and serviced at the dealership; yet in still, this year the problems returned. Once I spoke with Ernest, he took care of it. Not only did he take the time to listen and address my concerns,but he took ownership. I must note, he's in the Sales Department. My confindence was restored and I'm truly impressed. Thank you once again, Ernest.

"The salesman makes the difference!"

Both Chris' (both the salesman and finance guy had the same name) were very responsive and worked with me to get the best terms and the SLK I desired. I was hesitant to go over 700 miles for a car but it was well-worth it! This is my second SLK and I am sure I will go back to South Atlanta for my third. The assistant aborted the chat and did not call back as asked. This confirmed some of the other bad reviews I have seen for this dealership but I have only compliments about the salesman about the finance guy. I highly recommend this dealer!

Christopher Atkins

""Customer Service in 2014""

In today's society, its almost next to impossible to find good customer service, but when one finds great service, it means everything. Most recently, I was in need for a car after my next to perfect conditioned 2004 Mercedes was totaled in a car accident. I was worried, and apprehensive about the upcoming purchase, so my daughter contacted her most trusted dealership, Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta for assistance. We arrived at the dealership the morning of Memorial day, shopped for a car and was treated like royalty. The guys of "MBSA" really made me feel special as well as getting a great car. So, thanks to Ernest, Richard and Chris for a terrific job!

Ernest Dixon, Richard Martin and Chris Hobbs

"Great Experience"

Richard Martin had done an excellent job in the process of purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned MB. Overall experience was great with no pressure and patiently answering all my questions during the process. Final delivery of the product was great as well. Would recommend him and the whole team of MB of South Atlanta that had done a great service. Would certainly recommend them for others.

Richard Martin

"Great Mercedes Shopping Experience"

As owners of Mercedes cars and a SUV since 1983, we visited this dealership to test drive the new GLK. It was too small. Sales Representative Alvin Spruill was extremely helpful as we checked out other models. Due to his knowledge of their inventory, we ordered a ML350 which was delivered 3-31-14. While we waited for delivery, Alvin kept us posted of every stage of production and delivery. He is not only very knowledgeable of Mercedes products but very professional and likeable to deal with. He was helpful in negotiating a fair trade-in value for our 08 GL-320 and 08 Smart Car. At delivery, he provided a superior orientation on the vehicle and its many features. Days later, we had a question about Sirius' satellite radio their technical assistance people was unable to solve, We called Alvin and he walked us through the solution. We would recommend this dealership and in particular, Mr. Spruill for buying a Mercedes. Carolyn and Robert Smith Bremen, GA

Alvin Spruill

"I was an out of state shopper for a certified C250 and..."

I was an out of state shopper for a certified C250 and picked 2 vehicles to look at when I arrived. The condition of the vehicles far exceeded my expectations and both were of new showroom quality. All the personnel at Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta were very professional and helpful making the experience the best car buying experience that i have ever experienced. On top of the excellent customer service, the pricing at this dealership is extremely competitive and among the best in the country. This dealership is highly recommended !!!!!!

Richard Matrin

March 17, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We go out of our way to make sure our out of state shoppers have an exceptional experience, and I'm glad that we were able to make the purchase of your new Mercedes-Benz C250 an enjoyable one. At Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta we understand the leap of faith you have to take to buy a vehicle out of state and we always strive to make the process as delightful as possible. We look forward to being of assistance in the future - thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta! Kind regards, Mark Knauss General Manager

"This was our first "buying" experience at..."

This was our first "buying" experience at Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta. Everyone made you feel very welcome. The salesperson who assisted us (Richard Martin) was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Richard was also very patient even when we asked the same question more than once. He guided us through our purchase with no pressure. We felt comfortable the entire time. We would definitely refer our friends to Richard and Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta.

March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the exceptional service provided to you by Richard Martin! The entire sales team at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta works hard to deliver a world class buying experience to each and every customer - as a Mercedes-Benz owner you truly deserve nothing less. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We look forward to building a lasting relationship with you and your Mercedes-Benz for years to come! Kind regards, Mark Knauss General Manager 770-964-1600

"My experience with this dealership was great. Richard..."

My experience with this dealership was great. Richard Martin took the time and listened to what my requirements were and was able to recommend the perfect car. It was just what I wanted. He took the time to explain the features of the car and answered all my questions. He was easy going which made me feel relaxed too. There was no pressure. I felt his only concern was making me happy. The entire team we dealt with added to making it an all around good experience. And to think I only came in to look, but ended up with a vehicle I love.

February 04, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service! We look forward to building a lasting relationship with you for years to come! Kindest regards, Mark Knauss General Manager

"The people at MB of South Atlanta worked well with me. ..."

The people at MB of South Atlanta worked well with me. Mr. Martin took all the time necessary to show me all the bells and whistles on the new CLA, and told me several times that if I had any questions, I should call him. When I did call the dealership, my questions were answered promptly and to my satisfaction. All the people at the dealership made me feel important and that they wanted to please me. I highly recommend this dealership.

Richard Martin Jr.

March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you were with your experience! At Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta it is our goal to help you find the perfect New or Pre-Owned vehicle for you! Enjoy your new CLA! Kind regards, Mark Knauss General Manager 770-964-1600

"I called to inquire about the GLK inventory. Shortly..."

I called to inquire about the GLK inventory. Shortly afterwards Richard Martin called me to find out my interest in features and colors. I told him I was interested in the Palladium Silver GLK 350. When I arrived, he had the SUV pulled up to the building waiting for me to look at. He was polite, friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about all the features. After completing all the paperwork and having the SUV detailed, he thoroughly explained again all the features and how they operate. Thanks to Richard Martin I had a wonderful experience selecting and leasing my new GLK 350 from Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta. Joy Williams

March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you were with your buying experience at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta! We sincerely hope you are enjoying your new Mercedes-Benz GLK350 and we look forward to being of assistance in the future! Kind regards, Mark Knauss General Manager 770-964-1600

Mark Knauss