Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

• Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Complimentary Refreshments
Eagle_o6
8/25/2016

"A Great Rewarding Buying Experience!"

Zenzele "Z" Stewart was our Sale Professional during our initial visit. Our relationship experience at the dealership was great and we really enjoyed working with her to purchase this vehicle. Mercedes-Benz is now our vehicle of choice thanks to Zenzele "Z" Stewart. Deborah & Rudolph

Zenzele "Z" Stewart

Wesley
8/13/2016

"Great Experience"

Overall a great experience which included a fantastic price on the vehicle. Salina Woodward did a great job and answered a ton of questions from me via the 'chat' service on their website. Brian Abrahams was excellent when we arrived... explaining features and making the process pain free. I'll be sending my friends his way!

Salina Woodward

August 22, 2016

Greetings Wesley! We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We’re happy to hear about your wonderful buying experience with Salina and Brian, and we appreciate your business. It was awesome working with you and we look forward to helping you out in the future! -Your friends at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Tyson1234
8/10/2016

"Awesome"

Awesome dealership! Recieved terrific service and help every step of the way. Def will return for my next purchase. Ask for Emerson or Chris they are as helpful as they are professional

Everyone was terrific

August 22, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and the praise for our team! -Your friends at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Theresa
8/08/2016

"Great"

My experience at the dealership was awesome really enjoyed working with Brian Abrahams there was no pressure from him at all Chris was very knowledgeable and patient telling me about the features on the car and answered all my questions The dealership itself had a very relaxing atmosphereI I would definitely purchase another-car from this dealership. Great job guys!

Brian Abrahams, Chris, Mick

August 17, 2016

Hi Theresa, thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your wonderful car buying experience with Brian and the team. We truly appreciate your business and we wish you many happy miles with your new car. Come back and see us again soon!

Moonshiner
8/08/2016

"The pleasant buying experienceI"

It was such a pleasant buying experience, everyone at the dealership was so helpful and courteous. They handled everything in a timely manner, and made sure I got the car and deal that I was looking for, I highly recommend this dealership to everyone!!!

Stephen Moore

August 17, 2016

This is wonderful to hear! We truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation, and we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta!

Steve Family
8/02/2016

"We love our GLE 350 "

This guys Are great ?????????? It was a 2 hr drive for us to the dealership but so worth it . They gave us the red carpet treatment . Emerson Knauss went above and beyond to make us happy Awesome ??????????

Emerson

August 04, 2016

Congratulations on your GLE 350! We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Emerson and the team, and we truly appreciate you driving the 2 hours to our dealership. It was such a pleasure working with you, and we hope to work with you again in the future!

JOSEPH
7/31/2016

"An awesome purchase experience "

From start to finish. The salesperson and finance person were amazing. Even at the end the salesperson voluntarily mentioned that the detail worker stated that the bumper needed to be rebuffed and the sakes person stated that she would schedule me for an appointment for the following week and take care of the bumper. Taquilla also stated that she would overnight me a gadget for the push to start mechanism.

Taquilla Higgins, michael Wilson

August 04, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Our team always strives to provide every customer with the best possible service and experience, and we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us. We enjoyed working with you and we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can!

norm2
7/23/2016

"Outstanding Experience..."

My experience with Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta was a total outstanding experience. From the moment I contacted them, they were responsive, fair, and everything was exactly as promised. I am not local, so all dealings were mostly via email. My representative (Emerson) was rapid in responding, negotiated a very fair price, and handled my trade in fairly as well. My experience picking up my new purchase was smooth as well. My total experience was definitely a 5-Star!!!! Highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta.

Emerson Knauss

July 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We truly appreciate the positive feedback and your business. It is wonderful to hear about your great buying experience with Emerson and our team, and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta, we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can!

Ricksd
7/16/2016

"Very good"

I was well informed by service rep of needs and cost for this visit. I didn't get names of all friendly staff that made wait ok.

Sandy Stephens
7/09/2016

"Good service"

This is the second time we have purchased from Mercedes of South Atlanta. The staff is very professional and helpful. Desmond was patient and cooperative. Our next Mercedes search will begin at Mercedesof South Atlanta as well.

Desmond