Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

• Complimentary Refreshments
norm2
7/23/2016

"Outstanding Experience..."

My experience with Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta was a total outstanding experience. From the moment I contacted them, they were responsive, fair, and everything was exactly as promised. I am not local, so all dealings were mostly via email. My representative (Emerson) was rapid in responding, negotiated a very fair price, and handled my trade in fairly as well. My experience picking up my new purchase was smooth as well. My total experience was definitely a 5-Star!!!! Highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta.

Emerson Knauss

July 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We truly appreciate the positive feedback and your business. It is wonderful to hear about your great buying experience with Emerson and our team, and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta, we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can!

Ricksd
7/16/2016

"Very good"

I was well informed by service rep of needs and cost for this visit. I didn't get names of all friendly staff that made wait ok.

Sandy Stephens
7/09/2016

"Good service"

This is the second time we have purchased from Mercedes of South Atlanta. The staff is very professional and helpful. Desmond was patient and cooperative. Our next Mercedes search will begin at Mercedesof South Atlanta as well.

Desmond

MBbeepbeep
7/08/2016

"Outstanding experience!!!"

A special thank you to Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta for the absolute fantastic car buying experience! The general manager Mark Knauss, sales representative Emerson Knauss, and business manager Mick Wilson, were a delight to work with! We truly appreciate the overall satisfying experience. Thank you!!!!

Emerson Knauss

Melectric
6/25/2016

"A world class experience! "

Emerson Knauss, and the General manager were phenomenal to work with from start to finish! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone whether in or out of the state of Georgia; thank you Mercedes Benz of South Atlanta!!!!!!

Mick Wilson

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We truly appreciate your positive feedback for our team, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Mercedeslover
6/11/2016

"Excellent "

I highly recommend this dealership and Emerson Knauss he is the best sales agent. I bought a certified preowned from him and because of my experience sent my friend who also bought a car from him.

Shicks3
5/21/2016

"Tequila Higgins and Ernest Dixon were great sales people. "

Very professional and passionate about the brand. Amazing follow up. Knowledge level and desire for "perfection" was well perceived. As a result of my experience, the dealership most likely has a customer for life.

Tequila Higgins and Ernest Dixon

still waiting.......
5/13/2016

"Good Customer Service "

Although on the south side of Atlanta, I was a little hesitant about purchasing or even finding what I was looking for. But I can say with the sales person Emerson he stayed on top of things and looked out for me on a continue basis. He knew my price range and what I wanted. after several months of finding the vehicle then getting there to see it and someone else comes along and get it, I finally found a good purchase for me. Not what I started out yo get but I think this deal works better for my budget.... Things happen for a reason...... So it looks like I'm a lifetime customer for Mercedes South Atlanta...... Starr M

Emerson Knauss and Brian in sales

May 16, 2016

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta family! We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with Emerson and our team. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

Lmm555
5/02/2016

"5 star Sales Team. "

Mercedes of South Atlanta has an extremely knowledgeable sales team. They are able to flawlessly take you from browsing the Mercedes fleet to purchasing the vehicle of your dreams. I love my new vehicle!!!

Z Stewart, Ernest Diixon

May 06, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your great car buying experience with our sales team, and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

Bobandkathy
3/28/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Purchased our very first Mercedes Benz, a certified 2015 C300. Brian Abrahams gave us the most comprehensive review of the car from front to back and everything in between. No high pressure sales tactics, just lots of really useful information that helped us decide.

Brian Abrahams

April 20, 2016

Congratulations on your car! Knowing that Brian provided you with top of the line service makes us very proud. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Mark Knauss