Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

• Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Complimentary Refreshments
Redruby
9/12/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

My experience at Mercedes South Atlanta was a positive one from start to finish. The staff was very friendly, professional and determined to provide a great customer experience.

John Culbreth & Christopher Atkins

Burns , Jari 75
9/08/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service "

I'm am very impressed with the Customer Service I received at Mercedes South Atlanta. Christopher Atkins ( Retail Operations Manager) along with Christopher Dunn ( Sales Associate )went Above and Beyond to ensure I was satisfied with all aspects of my purchase. I would highly recommend Mercedes South Atlanta to ask my family, friends and anyone looking to purchase a New or Pre Owned Vehicle.

Christopher Atkins

Rochester
8/26/2016

"Great Service"

I purchased a 2016 MB Metris. I live in Michigan and worked with Kelly on all the arrangements. She did an outstanding job handling all the details and the process could not have gone any better.

Kelly Stapleton

September 06, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We truly appreciate your business and are so very happy to hear that Kelly made this an easy transaction. It was wonderful working with you and we hope you enjoy the new Metris! -Your friends at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Eagle_o6
8/25/2016

"A Great Rewarding Buying Experience!"

Zenzele "Z" Stewart was our Sale Professional during our initial visit. Our relationship experience at the dealership was great and we really enjoyed working with her to purchase this vehicle. Mercedes-Benz is now our vehicle of choice thanks to Zenzele "Z" Stewart. Deborah & Rudolph

Zenzele "Z" Stewart

Wesley
8/13/2016

"Great Experience"

Overall a great experience which included a fantastic price on the vehicle. Salina Woodward did a great job and answered a ton of questions from me via the 'chat' service on their website. Brian Abrahams was excellent when we arrived... explaining features and making the process pain free. I'll be sending my friends his way!

Salina Woodward

August 22, 2016

Greetings Wesley! We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We’re happy to hear about your wonderful buying experience with Salina and Brian, and we appreciate your business. It was awesome working with you and we look forward to helping you out in the future! -Your friends at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Tyson1234
8/10/2016

"Awesome"

Awesome dealership! Recieved terrific service and help every step of the way. Def will return for my next purchase. Ask for Emerson or Chris they are as helpful as they are professional

Everyone was terrific

August 22, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and the praise for our team! -Your friends at Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Theresa
8/08/2016

"Great"

My experience at the dealership was awesome really enjoyed working with Brian Abrahams there was no pressure from him at all Chris was very knowledgeable and patient telling me about the features on the car and answered all my questions The dealership itself had a very relaxing atmosphereI I would definitely purchase another-car from this dealership. Great job guys!

Brian Abrahams, Chris, Mick

August 17, 2016

Hi Theresa, thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your wonderful car buying experience with Brian and the team. We truly appreciate your business and we wish you many happy miles with your new car. Come back and see us again soon!

Moonshiner
8/08/2016

"The pleasant buying experienceI"

It was such a pleasant buying experience, everyone at the dealership was so helpful and courteous. They handled everything in a timely manner, and made sure I got the car and deal that I was looking for, I highly recommend this dealership to everyone!!!

Stephen Moore

August 17, 2016

This is wonderful to hear! We truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation, and we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta!

Steve Family
8/02/2016

"We love our GLE 350 "

This guys Are great ?????????? It was a 2 hr drive for us to the dealership but so worth it . They gave us the red carpet treatment . Emerson Knauss went above and beyond to make us happy Awesome ??????????

Emerson

August 04, 2016

Congratulations on your GLE 350! We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Emerson and the team, and we truly appreciate you driving the 2 hours to our dealership. It was such a pleasure working with you, and we hope to work with you again in the future!

JOSEPH
7/31/2016

"An awesome purchase experience "

From start to finish. The salesperson and finance person were amazing. Even at the end the salesperson voluntarily mentioned that the detail worker stated that the bumper needed to be rebuffed and the sakes person stated that she would schedule me for an appointment for the following week and take care of the bumper. Taquilla also stated that she would overnight me a gadget for the push to start mechanism.

Taquilla Higgins, michael Wilson

August 04, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Our team always strives to provide every customer with the best possible service and experience, and we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us. We enjoyed working with you and we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can!

Reviews of Mark Knauss