Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center
575 County Road 39,
Southampton, NY 11968
Mercedes-Benz of Southampton Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Southampton

33 Service Center Reviews
NancyC
2/26/2016

"The Service is always Excellent and so is Smitty!"

Smitty is the best! He is always so knowledgeable and helpful. There has never been one time he didn't give me his undivided attention. Nancy C.

VJR73
2/14/2016

"Excellent Service!"

I recently purchased a 2013 GL 450 with low mileage from Silver Star MB. I put on about 4K miles and the service engine light came on intermittent. I brought the suv to Southampton MB. Smitty had done some diagnostics and discovered the problem immediately. Smitty provided us with a loaner suv. They fixed our suv and it seems great. I would recommend Southampton MB to anyone for great service.

Debbie
2/03/2016

"Smitty was fantastic!"

Took my 2004 SLK230 in for a lot of much needed work. Wish I had gone sooner. My car runs like a new one again! Smitty was great and took care of everything!

davidehny
11/16/2015

"terrific service"

I have serviced several Mercedes over a period of a number of years and dealt with Smitty at this dealership. He has always taken excellent care of my cars, and always been extremely helpful in getting them in when my schedule has been busy. I will continue to service my MB's with him, and know that I can rely on his looking after them to keep them in "factory" condition. David C.

bbl
10/18/2015

"taking the time for the extra little things that matter"

I was very happy when smitty in the service dept ,went out of his way to save me money by repairing my car key. His excellent service made my day.

Grebe Cottage
10/07/2015

"Happy customer "

I have been a very happy costumer of this dealership for over 15 years. Whether it be sales or service, the attention to detail in dealing with customer service is unsurpassed in my book. The service department is amazing and I always feel so well looked after. Thanks Smitty! & Kathleen, of course!

dtbecker2
8/22/2015

"Superior personalized Service"

My mother is 98 years old, and although she has her aid drive her car, she still likes to keep it in top condition. Due to very low milage, she only needs service once a year to coincide with the New York State inspection. Every time she brings her car in for service, her service manager, Smitty, treats her like was in need of a spruce up. I inquired about buying new wheels, as the original ones were looking very bad. Smitty advised on getting them refurbished, saving my mother over $500. When she picked the car up, she didn't recognize it as it looked new. She was delighted. I live in Rochester, NY and my mother lives in Shelter Island, NY. When she is treated so well by someone like Smitty, it helps me out a great deal. Smitty accommodated her schedule, arranged for a loner car, and treated her more like his own mother rather than a customer. Mercedes-Benz of Southampton is a class dealership in every respect and their service manager, Smitty is a real credit to their company.their best customer. During her last service visit, my mother wanted the car detailed as it is a 2003 and

HH
7/11/2015

"Great Customer Service in the Service Department"

Efficient, superb and helpful with a smile. Outstanding customer service. Smitty in service has been my favorite point person for a number of years! It is really worth mentioning how great he is! Experienced, kind and courteous and he makes it easy. I wish all service employees were like him! He goes out of his way to help. I live in the city but prefer to service my car out here where i also spend a lot of time since It is always a wonderful experience!

fancylady
7/09/2015

"Quick easy and very curtious"

My 2008 S550 starting having engine troubles, drove immediately to dealership and Smitty had me fixed and back on the road in 2 hours. Thx Smitty you're the best!!!!

samqrs
6/26/2015

"Outstanding customer service!!!"

I have to share how fantastic Smitty, in the Southampton dealership, is. We have a home in Palm beach, Bryn Mawr and Southampton. Our car goes to all 3 and after a few years of experiencing other service locations I have to say that nothing compares to the level of service in Southampton. Everyone from the receptionist on is pleasant, helpful and they go out of their way to ensure a great experience. When I have a problem or need a or b service I wait to take it to Southampton. Smitty is the most knowledgable and competent Mercedes person I have ever met and I have had a Mercedes for at least 45 years. Thank you Smitty for your continuing outstanding, above and beyond service!!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.