Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

19 Lifetime Service Reviews

Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center
19 Reviews
Mercedes-Benz of Southampton Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Southampton

Mercedes-Benz of Southampton is proud to showcase the full line of Mercedes-Benz automobiles. We carry a large inventory of New and Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz models, including high-performance AMGs. Our Service Department in equipped with state of the art equipment and our factory trained technicians will keep your Benz in top operating condition. Our Parts Department is ready to help you customize your Mercedes with genuine Mercedes-Benz parts and accessories. Located on the East End of Long Island in the beautiful Hamptons.

19 Service Center Reviews
obrody
1/27/2015

"The best service yet!!!"

I have to thank Mercedes-Benz of Southampton for their professionalism & caring. Smitty, my service advisor, made sure that I did not travel in poor road conditions, & that my loaner vehicle was a vehicle that I was familiar with so that driving was not a problem. He always greets me like a long long friend & treats me like a family member. It is a pleasure doing business at Mercedes. I know this will be a long term relationship.

par4rad2
1/25/2015

"Service to a Blue TEC diesel "

Had a warning light came on at 20K m in my GLK 250 , (leased from the best guy in the auto business, Dan Siegal at Manhattan Mercedes) saying "add blu, 10 starts remaining". Needed my vehicle for work commute and called MB of Southampton, my local dealer from the car. The only question they asked was "How long will it take you to get here?" Andy , Smitty and the service department set me up with a brand new loaner, diagnosed the problem, had the part ordered and installed in 2 working days. Returned my vehicle spotless and with no out of pocket cost. Communication throughout was clear and timely. Great job all around. Thanks to all. It's exactly the level of customer service you would hope for from the MB brand.

Ghostrider
1/24/2015

"Phenomenal service rep. Always gives 110%"

Our Service Rep. is always there to help us out. It's because of M/B's service dept that we keep buying our Mercedes @ M/B of Southampton

Miranda84
1/14/2015

"Miranda84"

Mercedes of Southampton always goes above and beyond for their customers! I needed a service done quickly and they were able to schedule me in right away. Although I waited for the service they offered me a loaner car if I needed which I though was great. Thank you!

madonna missing
7/20/2014

"Overcharged me for unneccessary repair -- poor "

Went to dealership --- third brake light cover was broken --- wanted it replaced --- charged me $400 and replaced the entire brake light. Rip-off! I waited for hours for a A maintenance service call --- turned out the the work had been done, but their computers went down and they didn't bother to tell me. They had me waiting for hours and hours --- Everyone else left, and finally, I left my credit card information. On the positive side, coffee is good.

williamvcrane
1/12/2013

"I recently posted a review regarding a sales experience..."

I recently posted a review regarding a sales experience here that I was not satisfied with. However, I had a service appointment for something minor on the car when I picked it up. The service experience was perfect. On time, courteous and high quality.

samqrs
7/17/2012

"smitty is The best MB employee ever. having had MB my..."

smitty is The best MB employee ever. having had MB my whole life, inc parents, have been serviced in Rke,Va, Palm beach and Devon,Pa- by far the southampton location is superior in Every way! spent $7,000 in devon on new command system, 3 people tried to sync my Iphone, they actually told me my car was too old and i would need a new car!! i drove in this week, there was smitty- he synced my phone, address book, the whole thing in 30 seconds!!! he has Always taken wonderful care of me every summer and i cannot say enough nice things about this dealership and Especially Smitty!!!! because of his superior knowledge, service and happy, optimistic personality i would reccomend this dealership to everyone!! samantha orleans

diana1273
3/11/2012

"Smitty is the best....I needed my rollbar adjusted and..."

Smitty is the best....I needed my rollbar adjusted and thought it would be a big deal...When I went in, he took care of it ,on the spot, in less than 5 minutes.....I have been a faithful customer for 10+ years, and Smitty is one of the leading factors why I am !

jeff "smitty" smith

BluCar
11/28/2011

"Smitty saved the day AGAIN! This time, my trunk wasn't..."

Smitty saved the day AGAIN! This time, my trunk wasn't latching and he found the part and had it installed during a busy holiday weekend. Last time, he was able to price-match four new tires and install them quickly and efficiently. He's always a pleasure to work with and he always knows exactly how to solve problems. It's worth noting that he does it with a smile and a joke or two... Making a potentially laborious trip to the service shop pleasant! Thanks, Smitty!

Smitty

Lance Brilliantine
9/06/2011

"Great service. Have been a customer for many..."

Great service. Have been a customer for many years...just superb in all aspects of sales and services. I have worked with Smitty - who is the best support rep I have ever worked with.

Smitty

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Account Help

Your requested account information will arrive momentarily.
If not, please check your spam filter.
Back to log in