Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center
575 County Road 39,
Southampton, NY 11968
Mercedes-Benz of Southampton Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Southampton

24 Service Center Reviews
samqrs
6/26/2015

"Outstanding customer service!!!"

I have to share how fantastic Smitty, in the Southampton dealership, is. We have a home in Palm beach, Bryn Mawr and Southampton. Our car goes to all 3 and after a few years of experiencing other service locations I have to say that nothing compares to the level of service in Southampton. Everyone from the receptionist on is pleasant, helpful and they go out of their way to ensure a great experience. When I have a problem or need a or b service I wait to take it to Southampton. Smitty is the most knowledgable and competent Mercedes person I have ever met and I have had a Mercedes for at least 45 years. Thank you Smitty for your continuing outstanding, above and beyond service!!

Anthony Brown
6/22/2015

"I DID. SEE BELOW."

JEFF SMITH AN OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE. HE MAKES THE SERVICE PROCEDURE EASY TO DEAL WITH. YOU'D DO WELL TO CLONE HIM. BECAUSE OF "SMITTY" I WILL LEASE MY NEXT CAR THE SOUTHAMPTON DEALERSHIP. ACB

Josh
2/25/2015

"Stellar Service by Smitty in Southampton"

It is not possible to improve the service experience at MB of Southampton because it is already above and beyond what anyone can ever expect. It is brilliantly laid out so that when you are working with the service adviser it is as nice as when purchasing a car in the new car showroom. The mechanics are professional, the valet is courteous and the adviser is amongst the best, if not the best of anyone in his field. Our adviser, Jeffrey Smith, is the go-to guy for all things MB. He knows more about the MB cars than anyone else I have ever met, MB enthusiasts included. He is incredibly helpful and friendly. He is able to be focused and fun while handling multiple tasks and executing them perfectly. What always impresses me is that he anticipates topics and the car is returned with something extra adjusted or even fixed that I had not even noticed. It is safe to say that while MB cars are terrific, we own them because it allows us to work with MB Southampton about whom we truly feel Das Beste oder nichts.

Epuglisi
2/11/2015

"A real professional experience!"

Many thanks for a very professional service experience. Mr Jeff "Smitty" Smith is a gem. He made our service visit a pleasure from beginning to end. We would not hesitate to purchase another car from MB-Southampton because of our experience. Bravo to Mr "Smitty" and MB.

MC
2/09/2015

"Terrific service!"

I bought my new 2012 C-Class from the delightful Sal here several years ago, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience from beginning to end. And each time I've brought it in for service and inspection, I've encountered only the most courteous, professional, on-time and friendly service you can imagine. "Smitty" is just the best, and Jessica and Andy have always handled my appointments quickly and efficiently. Everyone here is incredibly nice---and they do things right the first time. It's such a joy to have service delivered so well---and with a smile. Thank you!

obrody
1/27/2015

"The best service yet!!!"

I have to thank Mercedes-Benz of Southampton for their professionalism & caring. Smitty, my service advisor, made sure that I did not travel in poor road conditions, & that my loaner vehicle was a vehicle that I was familiar with so that driving was not a problem. He always greets me like a long long friend & treats me like a family member. It is a pleasure doing business at Mercedes. I know this will be a long term relationship.

par4rad2
1/25/2015

"Service to a Blue TEC diesel "

Had a warning light came on at 20K m in my GLK 250 , (leased from the best guy in the auto business, Dan Siegal at Manhattan Mercedes) saying "add blu, 10 starts remaining". Needed my vehicle for work commute and called MB of Southampton, my local dealer from the car. The only question they asked was "How long will it take you to get here?" Andy , Smitty and the service department set me up with a brand new loaner, diagnosed the problem, had the part ordered and installed in 2 working days. Returned my vehicle spotless and with no out of pocket cost. Communication throughout was clear and timely. Great job all around. Thanks to all. It's exactly the level of customer service you would hope for from the MB brand.

Ghostrider
1/24/2015

"Phenomenal service rep. Always gives 110%"

Our Service Rep. is always there to help us out. It's because of M/B's service dept that we keep buying our Mercedes @ M/B of Southampton

Miranda84
1/14/2015

"Miranda84"

Mercedes of Southampton always goes above and beyond for their customers! I needed a service done quickly and they were able to schedule me in right away. Although I waited for the service they offered me a loaner car if I needed which I though was great. Thank you!

madonna missing
7/20/2014

"Overcharged me for unneccessary repair -- poor "

Went to dealership --- third brake light cover was broken --- wanted it replaced --- charged me $400 and replaced the entire brake light. Rip-off! I waited for hours for a A maintenance service call --- turned out the the work had been done, but their computers went down and they didn't bother to tell me. They had me waiting for hours and hours --- Everyone else left, and finally, I left my credit card information. On the positive side, coffee is good.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.