Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

35 Lifetime Service Reviews

575 County Road 39, Southampton, New York 11968

35 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

October 10, 2016

"Great Service received on very first visit!"

- homny1

I had a wonderful experience and visit to Mercedes Benz of Southampton. I actually called for an appointment and was given one at my convience. This made the trip much easier because i was drove almost 2 hours to get to your dealership. Robert was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I decided to stay and wait for my vehicle to be done and there was no issue at all with this. I was brought to the waiting area which was comfortable and clean. I was updated while waiting by Robert, and when the vehicle was done, he explained everything and I left very satisfied. I also met the Service Manager John while at the dealership. He introduced himself (guess that i was a new face there, which i was) and even showed me where everything was in the waiting area. I called him two days later just to tell him that everything went PERFECTLY and thanked him for having a wonderful staff there. I normally do not write reviews but after the horrible service that I received from the MB store in Manhattan (which is a corporate store by the way) I did tell John that maybe the factory rep should video his staff and department and play it for the corporate workers that they have in NYC as they are absolutely horrible and can't seem to fix anything. Thanks again to Robert & John for making the trip worthwhile!

John Barbieri

Other Employees : Robert
June 16, 2016

"Excellent experience as always! "

- Kknyc

Smithy is invaluable. He is very knowledgable, professional and always on top of things. Does not try to sell you something you don't need. Friendly and informed staff. An absolute pleasure!

February 26, 2016

"The Service is always Excellent and so is Smitty!"

- NancyC

Smitty is the best! He is always so knowledgeable and helpful. There has never been one time he didn't give me his undivided attention. Nancy C.

Kathleen Crowley

February 14, 2016

"Excellent Service!"

- VJR73

I recently purchased a 2013 GL 450 with low mileage from Silver Star MB. I put on about 4K miles and the service engine light came on intermittent. I brought the suv to Southampton MB. Smitty had done some diagnostics and discovered the problem immediately. Smitty provided us with a loaner suv. They fixed our suv and it seems great. I would recommend Southampton MB to anyone for great service.

February 03, 2016

"Smitty was fantastic!"

- Debbie

Took my 2004 SLK230 in for a lot of much needed work. Wish I had gone sooner. My car runs like a new one again! Smitty was great and took care of everything!

November 16, 2015

"terrific service"

- davidehny

I have serviced several Mercedes over a period of a number of years and dealt with Smitty at this dealership. He has always taken excellent care of my cars, and always been extremely helpful in getting them in when my schedule has been busy. I will continue to service my MB's with him, and know that I can rely on his looking after them to keep them in "factory" condition. David C.

October 18, 2015

"taking the time for the extra little things that matter"

- bbl

I was very happy when smitty in the service dept ,went out of his way to save me money by repairing my car key. His excellent service made my day.

October 07, 2015

"Happy customer "

- Grebe Cottage

I have been a very happy costumer of this dealership for over 15 years. Whether it be sales or service, the attention to detail in dealing with customer service is unsurpassed in my book. The service department is amazing and I always feel so well looked after. Thanks Smitty! & Kathleen, of course!

Kathleen Crowley

August 22, 2015

"Superior personalized Service"

- dtbecker2

My mother is 98 years old, and although she has her aid drive her car, she still likes to keep it in top condition. Due to very low milage, she only needs service once a year to coincide with the New York State inspection. Every time she brings her car in for service, her service manager, Smitty, treats her like was in need of a spruce up. I inquired about buying new wheels, as the original ones were looking very bad. Smitty advised on getting them refurbished, saving my mother over $500. When she picked the car up, she didn't recognize it as it looked new. She was delighted. I live in Rochester, NY and my mother lives in Shelter Island, NY. When she is treated so well by someone like Smitty, it helps me out a great deal. Smitty accommodated her schedule, arranged for a loner car, and treated her more like his own mother rather than a customer. Mercedes-Benz of Southampton is a class dealership in every respect and their service manager, Smitty is a real credit to their company.their best customer. During her last service visit, my mother wanted the car detailed as it is a 2003 and

July 11, 2015

"Great Customer Service in the Service Department"

- HH

Efficient, superb and helpful with a smile. Outstanding customer service. Smitty in service has been my favorite point person for a number of years! It is really worth mentioning how great he is! Experienced, kind and courteous and he makes it easy. I wish all service employees were like him! He goes out of his way to help. I live in the city but prefer to service my car out here where i also spend a lot of time since It is always a wonderful experience!