Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

575 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968

15 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Overcharged me for unneccessary repair -- poor"

madonna missing
7/20/2014 9:18:18 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Andy ByersAndy Byers

1.6

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

Went to dealership --- third brake light cover was broken --- wanted it replaced --- charged me $400 and replaced the entire brake light. Rip-off!

I waited for hours for a A maintenance service call --- turned out the the work had been done, but their computers went down and they didn't bother to tell me. They had me waiting for hours and hours --- Everyone else left, and finally, I left my credit card information.

On the positive side, coffee is good.

Twitter
"I recently posted a review regarding a sales experience..."

williamvcrane
1/12/2013 1:34:49 PM

Andy ByersAndy Byers

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

I recently posted a review regarding a sales experience here that I was not satisfied with. However, I had a service appointment for something minor on the car when I picked it up. The service experience was perfect. On time, courteous and high quality.

Twitter
"smitty is The best MB employee ever. having had MB my..."

samqrs@aol.com
7/17/2012 1:46:10 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

smitty is The best MB employee ever. having had MB my whole life, inc parents, have been serviced in Rke,Va, Palm beach and Devon,Pa- by far the southampton location is superior in Every way! spent $7,000 in devon on new command system, 3 people tried to sync my Iphone, they actually told me my car was too old and i would need a new car!! i drove in this week, there was smitty- he synced my phone, address book, the whole thing in 30 seconds!!! he has Always taken wonderful care of me every summer and i cannot say enough nice things about this dealership and Especially Smitty!!!! because of his superior knowledge, service and happy, optimistic personality i would reccomend this dealership to everyone!! samantha orleans

Twitter
"Smitty is the best....I needed my rollbar adjusted and..."

diana1273
3/11/2012 4:28:18 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

Smitty is the best....I needed my rollbar adjusted and thought it would be a big deal...When I went in, he took care of it ,on the spot, in less than 5 minutes.....I have been a faithful customer for 10+ years, and Smitty is one of the leading factors why I am !

Twitter
"Smitty saved the day AGAIN! This time, my trunk wasn't..."

BluCar
11/28/2011 12:25:00 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

Smitty saved the day AGAIN! This time, my trunk wasn't latching and he found the part and had it installed during a busy holiday weekend. Last time, he was able to price-match four new tires and install them quickly and efficiently. He's always a pleasure to work with and he always knows exactly how to solve problems. It's worth noting that he does it with a smile and a joke or two... Making a potentially laborious trip to the service shop pleasant! Thanks, Smitty!

Twitter
"Great service. Have been a customer for many..."

Lance Brilliantine
9/6/2011 10:44:16 AM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

Great service. Have been a customer for many years...just superb in all aspects of sales and services. I have worked with Smitty - who is the best support rep I have ever worked with.

Twitter
"Smitty is amazing. He literally saved my life. He found..."

laurdom
8/4/2011 5:46:25 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

Smitty is amazing. He literally saved my life. He found my wedding rings that slid behind ashtray. Fast and wonderful! THank you THank you THank you

Twitter
"I have had several service issues and was very well taken..."

Concierge2000
7/17/2011 9:55:45 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

I have had several service issues and was very well taken care of by Smitty. He was helpful far and beyond his normal call of duty. On a busy day he walked outside of the office to and personally took care of an issue that would have taken a service call and hours of my time. He knew how to fix it and did it himself. He returns my calls quickly and is always a pleasure to work with. (And I can compare this with the rather lack luster service I have received from the NYC dealer for years....I will make sure to get all my service issues taken care of by the Southampton location and more importantly, glad to know that Smitty is there to provide the finest customer service I have had at a car dealer)

Twitter
"Have had several cars serviced by Smitty. Large job or..."

mbrating
7/2/2011 8:12:44 AM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

Have had several cars serviced by Smitty. Large job or small, he has provided the same exceptional level of service. His love of cars, people and his job are unfailingly evident. Always thinking of the customer, always available for consultation, extraordinarily sensitive to customer needs (i.e. time, budget). Having had many different cars from many different manufacturers over the years, he is as competent as any service manager I have ever encountered and by far the sunniest and most sincerely concerned.

Twitter
"Smitty is without doubt the best service manager I have..."

RGMD
6/30/2011 9:49:44 AM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton:

Smitty is without doubt the best service manager I have ever worked with!!
Recently, I encountered some unusual problems with my mercedes. Smitty and his team did not take the easy way out by changing a few sensors and re-setting the computer. Smitty is an outstanding diagnostician and just had a "sixth sense" that something else was going on with the car. He was proactive and gave me daily updates the the repair progress. Darn if Smitty wasn't right on the money. The problem was much more involved. Mice were slowly eating their way through the brake cables. This could have produced a disastrous---if not fatal---outcome. After the problem was fixed, Smitty gave some great advice about how to prevent the mouse problem from recurring. At every step, Smitty was patient, informed, expert and demonstrated that special sense of humor that only Smitty has. I hate to say it, but having the car repaired was actually a pleasant experience. I'm really going to miss Smitty's daily update calls. He is a great guy and a master at his trade!

Reviews 11-20 >>