Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center
575 County Road 39,
Southampton, NY 11968
Mercedes-Benz of Southampton Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Southampton

28 Service Center Reviews
dtbecker2
8/22/2015

"Superior personalized Service"

My mother is 98 years old, and although she has her aid drive her car, she still likes to keep it in top condition. Due to very low milage, she only needs service once a year to coincide with the New York State inspection. Every time she brings her car in for service, her service manager, Smitty, treats her like was in need of a spruce up. I inquired about buying new wheels, as the original ones were looking very bad. Smitty advised on getting them refurbished, saving my mother over $500. When she picked the car up, she didn't recognize it as it looked new. She was delighted. I live in Rochester, NY and my mother lives in Shelter Island, NY. When she is treated so well by someone like Smitty, it helps me out a great deal. Smitty accommodated her schedule, arranged for a loner car, and treated her more like his own mother rather than a customer. Mercedes-Benz of Southampton is a class dealership in every respect and their service manager, Smitty is a real credit to their company.their best customer. During her last service visit, my mother wanted the car detailed as it is a 2003 and

nomoremb
8/11/2015

"No Service-Car sitting in dealership"

MB SH - attempted to fix a problem with the car over 4 weeks ago. We paid 2500.00 As soon as it rolled off the lot the problem came back. Now the dealership has had the car over 2 weeks. When we call they say they haven't had a chance to diagnose it....they haven't even looked at it yet! There is another problem with the car we just discovered. The "Transfer Case" needs to be replaced and although MB knows this is an issue with the 4 wheel drives and there was a service recall for our model, they say our vin number is not included. This is another 4500.00job. No one returns calls at the dealership or at MB corporate. This is the second car we have purchased at SH so you think they would be more courteous.... Now we have to go to the BBB and Attorney General. We have no car to get around!!

HH
7/11/2015

"Great Customer Service in the Service Department"

Efficient, superb and helpful with a smile. Outstanding customer service. Smitty in service has been my favorite point person for a number of years! It is really worth mentioning how great he is! Experienced, kind and courteous and he makes it easy. I wish all service employees were like him! He goes out of his way to help. I live in the city but prefer to service my car out here where i also spend a lot of time since It is always a wonderful experience!

fancylady
7/09/2015

"Quick easy and very curtious"

My 2008 S550 starting having engine troubles, drove immediately to dealership and Smitty had me fixed and back on the road in 2 hours. Thx Smitty you're the best!!!!

samqrs
6/26/2015

"Outstanding customer service!!!"

I have to share how fantastic Smitty, in the Southampton dealership, is. We have a home in Palm beach, Bryn Mawr and Southampton. Our car goes to all 3 and after a few years of experiencing other service locations I have to say that nothing compares to the level of service in Southampton. Everyone from the receptionist on is pleasant, helpful and they go out of their way to ensure a great experience. When I have a problem or need a or b service I wait to take it to Southampton. Smitty is the most knowledgable and competent Mercedes person I have ever met and I have had a Mercedes for at least 45 years. Thank you Smitty for your continuing outstanding, above and beyond service!!

Anthony Brown
6/22/2015

"I DID. SEE BELOW."

JEFF SMITH AN OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE. HE MAKES THE SERVICE PROCEDURE EASY TO DEAL WITH. YOU'D DO WELL TO CLONE HIM. BECAUSE OF "SMITTY" I WILL LEASE MY NEXT CAR THE SOUTHAMPTON DEALERSHIP. ACB

Josh
2/25/2015

"Stellar Service by Smitty in Southampton"

It is not possible to improve the service experience at MB of Southampton because it is already above and beyond what anyone can ever expect. It is brilliantly laid out so that when you are working with the service adviser it is as nice as when purchasing a car in the new car showroom. The mechanics are professional, the valet is courteous and the adviser is amongst the best, if not the best of anyone in his field. Our adviser, Jeffrey Smith, is the go-to guy for all things MB. He knows more about the MB cars than anyone else I have ever met, MB enthusiasts included. He is incredibly helpful and friendly. He is able to be focused and fun while handling multiple tasks and executing them perfectly. What always impresses me is that he anticipates topics and the car is returned with something extra adjusted or even fixed that I had not even noticed. It is safe to say that while MB cars are terrific, we own them because it allows us to work with MB Southampton about whom we truly feel Das Beste oder nichts.

Epuglisi
2/11/2015

"A real professional experience!"

Many thanks for a very professional service experience. Mr Jeff "Smitty" Smith is a gem. He made our service visit a pleasure from beginning to end. We would not hesitate to purchase another car from MB-Southampton because of our experience. Bravo to Mr "Smitty" and MB.

MC
2/09/2015

"Terrific service!"

I bought my new 2012 C-Class from the delightful Sal here several years ago, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience from beginning to end. And each time I've brought it in for service and inspection, I've encountered only the most courteous, professional, on-time and friendly service you can imagine. "Smitty" is just the best, and Jessica and Andy have always handled my appointments quickly and efficiently. Everyone here is incredibly nice---and they do things right the first time. It's such a joy to have service delivered so well---and with a smile. Thank you!

obrody
1/27/2015

"The best service yet!!!"

I have to thank Mercedes-Benz of Southampton for their professionalism & caring. Smitty, my service advisor, made sure that I did not travel in poor road conditions, & that my loaner vehicle was a vehicle that I was familiar with so that driving was not a problem. He always greets me like a long long friend & treats me like a family member. It is a pleasure doing business at Mercedes. I know this will be a long term relationship.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.