Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

37 Lifetime Service Reviews

575 County Road 39, Southampton, New York 11968

37 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Southampton - Service Center

January 20, 2017

"excellent facility and attention to details "

- Susan H.

I have visited the dealership many times for a variety of reasons. Great service. My technician is Robert Ghanbari. He's taken care of every problem I have had with all my Mercedes vehicles. I have had and : a 55Cl, 65Cl, and now have a 450 SL, and new leased Scoupe, and a GLA. The waiting area is very clean and well stocked. I enjoy being able to see all the new models all over the showroom floor. I could buy or lease any car, but I am always pleased with Mercedes, even though I know MB is a bit more expensive than other brands.

Robert Ghanbari
Jan 26, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Southampton responded

Thank you so much for sharing this review. We love being a part of your Mercedes-Benz experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future. :)

January 17, 2017

"They were charging for winshield washer"

- Bulent

I went first time for service but I'm never going back again because they charge too much and plus they were charging me for winshield washer but they never put it in my car I told them I just fill it up they said receipt print automatically Service really bad be careful they can charge for things they never do in your car

Andy Byers

Jan 31, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Southampton responded

I want to apologize for the error in regards to the washer fluid. I know Andy your service advisor has called you in regards to making the correction on your bill and offering a future credit towards your next services. We always strive to help our clients the best we can and when errors such at this occur we will always try to make things right. We have not heard back from you and would appreciate a return call. Thank you

October 10, 2016

"Great Service received on very first visit!"

- homny1

I had a wonderful experience and visit to Mercedes Benz of Southampton. I actually called for an appointment and was given one at my convience. This made the trip much easier because i was drove almost 2 hours to get to your dealership. Robert was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I decided to stay and wait for my vehicle to be done and there was no issue at all with this. I was brought to the waiting area which was comfortable and clean. I was updated while waiting by Robert, and when the vehicle was done, he explained everything and I left very satisfied. I also met the Service Manager John while at the dealership. He introduced himself (guess that i was a new face there, which i was) and even showed me where everything was in the waiting area. I called him two days later just to tell him that everything went PERFECTLY and thanked him for having a wonderful staff there. I normally do not write reviews but after the horrible service that I received from the MB store in Manhattan (which is a corporate store by the way) I did tell John that maybe the factory rep should video his staff and department and play it for the corporate workers that they have in NYC as they are absolutely horrible and can't seem to fix anything. Thanks again to Robert & John for making the trip worthwhile!

John Barbieri

Other Employees : Robert
June 16, 2016

"Excellent experience as always! "

- Kknyc

Smithy is invaluable. He is very knowledgable, professional and always on top of things. Does not try to sell you something you don't need. Friendly and informed staff. An absolute pleasure!

February 26, 2016

"The Service is always Excellent and so is Smitty!"

- NancyC

Smitty is the best! He is always so knowledgeable and helpful. There has never been one time he didn't give me his undivided attention. Nancy C.

Kathleen Crowley

February 14, 2016

"Excellent Service!"

- VJR73

I recently purchased a 2013 GL 450 with low mileage from Silver Star MB. I put on about 4K miles and the service engine light came on intermittent. I brought the suv to Southampton MB. Smitty had done some diagnostics and discovered the problem immediately. Smitty provided us with a loaner suv. They fixed our suv and it seems great. I would recommend Southampton MB to anyone for great service.

February 03, 2016

"Smitty was fantastic!"

- Debbie

Took my 2004 SLK230 in for a lot of much needed work. Wish I had gone sooner. My car runs like a new one again! Smitty was great and took care of everything!

November 16, 2015

"terrific service"

- davidehny

I have serviced several Mercedes over a period of a number of years and dealt with Smitty at this dealership. He has always taken excellent care of my cars, and always been extremely helpful in getting them in when my schedule has been busy. I will continue to service my MB's with him, and know that I can rely on his looking after them to keep them in "factory" condition. David C.

October 18, 2015

"taking the time for the extra little things that matter"

- bbl

I was very happy when smitty in the service dept ,went out of his way to save me money by repairing my car key. His excellent service made my day.

October 07, 2015

"Happy customer "

- Grebe Cottage

I have been a very happy costumer of this dealership for over 15 years. Whether it be sales or service, the attention to detail in dealing with customer service is unsurpassed in my book. The service department is amazing and I always feel so well looked after. Thanks Smitty! & Kathleen, of course!

Kathleen Crowley