Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles

Craig Falkenthal

September 15, 2017

"Great service"

- Mlkwcar1

Dean was very helpful and always goes out of his way to get things done righti can always get a loaner car when I need it

Dean Pontrelli

August 31, 2017

"Updating software"

- fefike

I brought my car in for a software update. The software update was completed in a timely period. Bill the service mgr. made sure I was informed of its process, and assured me of its completion. The car was washed, and I was totally satisfied.

Bill ?

August 31, 2017

"they have a wonderful dealership and every one is very nice!"

- bb4joy

I purchased the car from a different dealership only cause I used true car and this time St Charles dealership was not list and the dealership I purchased the smart car only gave me on key and I had to order a new key so I got it from St Charles cause the dealership I got the car from was not a smart car dealership the Smart dealership was not that nice so I had bought a smart car from St Charles before and they were willing to help me the one in Madison Wi was not wanted to charge tons more money in the end I ended up paying 400.00 but better then paying more money from the smart dealer in Madison wi, and for now on before I buy ever another car hey better have two keys plus I'm from Beloit Wi!!!

Mark Matuszewski