Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Sales Associate

Brad Freymoyer, Sales Manager, Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Brad Freymoyer

January 08, 2017

"A shout out for Faz and Michael at MB of West Chester! Pam D"

- PamD

I recently purchased my third Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz of West Chester and couldn't be happier. My experience with MBWC goes back to the mid '90s - which I think in its self is a testament not only to the quality of the automobiles but also to the professionalism and service offered by MBWC employees. My recent purchase of a preowned C300 exceeded expectations. After much angst, I decided it was time to trade in my beloved convertible CLK350 for a newer model car with improved technology. I wasn't sure other than wanting a preowned car this time around with low mileage, exactly what I wanted. My salesman, Faz Mehmood, was simply great! He listened carefully as I explained my dilemma, and then help me narrow the field of choices. Deciding on the C300, he researched cars on the lot and at two other dealerships until he located one that had everything I wanted. Faz walked me through the car's new technology and then patiently watched as I tried it out. I also had an equally great experience with Michael Monteiro. I believe I got a fair price on my trade in. After taking possession of my vehicle, I later noticed a couple small imperfections in the body work. Michael, without hesitation, agreed to have them repaired. He scheduled an appointment for the work to be done and arranged a loaner for me. Each time I've had an issue or concern, Michael has been immediately responsive. Both he and Faz are true professionals. I highly recommend MBWC for its outstanding customer service and be sure to ask for Faz and Michael!

November 27, 2016

"Absolutely amazing! "

- DanielM89

Started the day off at Lexus of Chester springs, walked around showroom 20 minutes before I had to ask one of the "busy talking with receptionist" salesman. which her personality was dismal! Unsatisfied with my search I decided to go to Mercedes of west Chester, upon exiting my vehicle, I was greeted by Katy! She welcomed me and my brother. Asked if we needed water or a snack. Also asked what I was interested in, I informed her of what. And she said she'd find a salesman to assist me. 1 minute later she arrives with Dan, a wonderful man who asked me what I was looking for in a vehicle. I was looking for a new C300 awd. With a few specific options, he found the information and showed me. Found a exact vehicle to test drive. Perfect in everyway possible. Comfort, quality, performance, technology. I have yet to make a purchase decision since I want to see what my options are. Though Mercedes seems to have won my heart. After a friend flipped his C 300 in an unfortunate accident. It proves to me Mercedes has a very safe vehicle to offer. I want to thank Katy, Dan & Ed. For such a wonderful experience. I will most likely be back!

November 18, 2016

"Want to remove a bad review "

- Bolo

I would like to say Mercedes Benz of west Chester went well beyond means on resolving my issue on a bad experience to the best time of my life during a car purchase,there general manager personally reach out to me and corrected went wrong during my first visit, he took total control of my deal and made my car buying experience went from being sad to extremely happy I want to thank Mercedes Benz of west Chester entire team on addressing a problem and fixing it and treating there customer with the up most respect and kindness. Thanks so much for caring. Paris Brown

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300, $51265