Mercedes Benz of West Chester

1260 Wilmington Pike,
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Mercedes Benz of West Chester Info
About Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Mercedes-Benz of West Chester believes that the Benz experience begins long before you place the key in the ignition, and extends long after you take delivery of your new or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. The employees of Mercedes-Benz of West Chester are pleased to welcome you to our recently refinished location 3 miles south of West Chester, PA on Route 202-a hallmark in customer care. This unique facility, with its dramatic stone-and-glass exterior, was designed to provide you with the ultimate in technology, efficiency, quality and personal service. Adding to the enjoyment of your experience, we have included a comfortable waiting area with several large-screen televisions, a children’s playroom, coffee bar, beautiful accessory boutique and a full-scale replica of the first automobile built in 1886 by Karl Benz. Please come and see for yourself. We would welcome the opportunity to show you around so that you can discover “an experience unlike any other”.

About Mercedes Benz of West Chester Learn More

jim2169
9/29/2016

"PHENOMENAL First and NOW Second Mercedes Benz Thanks to Faz"

Faz is the most professional, knowledgeable, and kindest car salesman I've ever met. He took me through my FIRST Mercedes Benz experience 2 years ago which felt like a day at the spa. AND, I came back today for another one. His willingness to learn your requirements and ability to meet your car buying needs is refreshing. AND, his thoroughness on helping you become more comfortable with your new purchase and how to work the gadgets is unheard of in this industry. Until I met Faz and Mercedes in West Chester, I would dread buying a new car. And, then it would take me 2 weeks of reading a manual to understand how to drive it. With Faz, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Faz Mehmood (Please add Faz's name to the list above)

Sleonard078
7/21/2016

"My first Mercedes "

Faz was the best person to help me find my first Mercedes. All of the staff treated me with respect and made me feel like part of the family. Their follow up on how everything has been impressed me as well.

Faz

David D. Waltz
6/18/2016

"General sale and service are great"

Every time I purchase a car from them Jennifer has been great. Craig in service is also very good and never have a problem with him.

Jennifer in sales and Craig in service I have two Mercedes

Clouden , K 2017
6/02/2016

"Satisfying experience "

I went here with my fiancé to get a car for her and the experience was superb. Clint Abney was a great salesman. Very knowledgeable with everything about the car. He made us feel very comfortable choosing and purchasing the car that we decided to go with. He had the car waiting for us washed and detailed. The paperwork process was very smooth and quick. We appreciated the whole experience of purchasing from Mercedes of west Chester and will recommend them to friends and family . Sincerely, K.Clouden

Clinton Abney

Bill123
4/14/2016

"Lease turn in process. Terrible service."

Sales management wanted to charge an additional $350 for service that was not due when I turned in a ML350 from a 30 month, 30,000 mile lease. The car was in perfect condition and had 29,400 miles. They wanted to charge me for the 30,000 service that was obviously not due. They blamed the additional charge on the leasing company, MB Financial Sevices. Ned B the sales manager, could care less about my 13+ years as a customer or the 8 cars that I had purchased / leased and had serviced at MB of West Chester. MB Financial Services easily understood the situation simply by accessing the service records and they removed the $350 bogus charge. I have taken my sales and service business to another Mercedes Dealership.

Ned B

Milosmamma
4/07/2016

"Another great experience! Clinton Abney is the best!"

I recently purchased my third car from Mercedes-Benz West Chester and another great experience! Clinton Abney helped me find my perfect car and made sure everything went smoothly! He kept me up-to-date on the status of the delivery of my new vehicle and and followed up on my insurance for me. Paul in Service is the best too! He is always very helpful and pleasant. All the staff including financing, sales, service and support are always friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. My experience is always a pleasant one.

Clinton Abney

Mercedes E-350 / 4 Matic
3/29/2016

"Clinton Abney is Outstanding!"

I recently purchased a gorgeous Mercedes Benz 350 E-Matic from West Chester MB and the experience was the best. Clinton Abney showed true professionalism and customer service, while making this car buying experience the best, bar none. I would also like to acknowledge Miquel Flores, who's knowledge and team work allowed this deal to be completed. West Chester Mercedes Benz has won my business forever. Warmest, Lorenzo Burrus

Clinton Abney , Miquel Flores

coolnerds
1/19/2016

"Tiffany Mayo is rock!!"

I bought two Mercedes from West Chester. My sales rep was Tiffany Mayo. She is the best, she went extra miles for us to make it happen what we are looking in the car and our payment. Hands down for her.

Tiffany Mayo

BillAds11
12/10/2015

"Amazing Experience @ Mercedes Benz of West Chester"

This is the 3rd vehicle that I've leased with Mercedes Benz of West Chester. I always work with Jennifer Silva and she goes above and beyond! She works really hard to find the "Right" car for me every time. She is vey responsive and really makes you feel right at home @ the dealership. The entire team @ MB of West Chester is friendly and accommodating. I have already recommended MB of West Chester to my friends and family and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work!

Jennifer Silva

Mike123
12/04/2015

"Very Helpful"

As soon as , I entered in dealership ,offered for help and then receptionist introduced mike for further help.Dealer facility was very nice and clean.Mike was very helpful to find right car we needed.Mike looked up an eligible discount through my employer which I was not aware.A car which we needed was in transit so Mike offered me to deliver car to my house because I live about 70 miles from dealer(very exceptional service offered to me) and offered me to deliver car to my house on friday morning one day later.Mike was very helpful in whole process from deal through the end.Before I was leaving Frank and other sales manager thanked and congratulate me . Also a lady who helped for financial process was very friendly and helpful too. Mike delivered a car as he promised and went through all the features in car with me and my wife.Very exceptional service was provided by Mike.I would give more than five star for my overall experience to this dealership.

Mike Diprimeo