Mercedes Benz of West Chester

1260 Wilmington Pike,
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382
Mercedes Benz of West Chester Info
About Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Mercedes-Benz of West Chester believes that the Benz experience begins long before you place the key in the ignition, and extends long after you take delivery of your new or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. The employees of Mercedes-Benz of West Chester are pleased to welcome you to our recently refinished location 3 miles south of West Chester, PA on Route 202-a hallmark in customer care. This unique facility, with its dramatic stone-and-glass exterior, was designed to provide you with the ultimate in technology, efficiency, quality and personal service. Adding to the enjoyment of your experience, we have included a comfortable waiting area with several large-screen televisions, a children’s playroom, coffee bar, beautiful accessory boutique and a full-scale replica of the first automobile built in 1886 by Karl Benz. Please come and see for yourself. We would welcome the opportunity to show you around so that you can discover “an experience unlike any other”.

About Mercedes Benz of West Chester Learn More

coolnerds
1/19/2016

"Tiffany Mayo is rock!!"

I bought two Mercedes from West Chester. My sales rep was Tiffany Mayo. She is the best, she went extra miles for us to make it happen what we are looking in the car and our payment. Hands down for her.

Tiffany Mayo

BillAds11
12/10/2015

"Amazing Experience @ Mercedes Benz of West Chester"

This is the 3rd vehicle that I've leased with Mercedes Benz of West Chester. I always work with Jennifer Silva and she goes above and beyond! She works really hard to find the "Right" car for me every time. She is vey responsive and really makes you feel right at home @ the dealership. The entire team @ MB of West Chester is friendly and accommodating. I have already recommended MB of West Chester to my friends and family and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work!

Jennifer Silva

Mike123
12/04/2015

"Very Helpful"

As soon as , I entered in dealership ,offered for help and then receptionist introduced mike for further help.Dealer facility was very nice and clean.Mike was very helpful to find right car we needed.Mike looked up an eligible discount through my employer which I was not aware.A car which we needed was in transit so Mike offered me to deliver car to my house because I live about 70 miles from dealer(very exceptional service offered to me) and offered me to deliver car to my house on friday morning one day later.Mike was very helpful in whole process from deal through the end.Before I was leaving Frank and other sales manager thanked and congratulate me . Also a lady who helped for financial process was very friendly and helpful too. Mike delivered a car as he promised and went through all the features in car with me and my wife.Very exceptional service was provided by Mike.I would give more than five star for my overall experience to this dealership.

Mike Diprimeo

ap19063
11/29/2015

"SMART FOR 2 - Purchase"

So, let me first say, that it was a little intimidating going to a Mercedes dealer to buy a 20k car. I never got a clear reading on how much importance they put on selling these little cars as opposed to the 100k + vehicles, but I will admit that much to my surprise, we were treated respectfully, courteously and in a friendly manner. Our sales person Mike was very professional and answered all our questions promptly during our visit or via phone and emails. While at the dealer, I had an opportunity to speak with management, service coordinators, floor staff and finally the finance manager. Everyone was very nice and professional. To be fair, we did not get the deal I wanted - Not exactly, but let's face it, they are in business to make money and as such they will do what they can to avoid giving you more than they have to. I believe many will agree that most of us never get the deal we hopped for during a car buying experience, however I feel they were fair and made an effort to negotiate a final deal. If we ever decide to purchase another Smart Car in the future (replace the one we have), MB of West Chester will be my first choice ... and I hope our experience will once again be a positive one. I scored it 4 and not 5 stars, because I have not had an opportunity to rate the service department.

Michael DiPrimeo

Juan Valentin
11/23/2015

"Second New Purchase"

My two purchases I worked with Mr Fazal. I thoroughly enjoyed my car buying experience. He was the utmost professional sales man. Prior to delving into my interest in purchasing a new vehicle we discussed other interests of ours. He learned a little bit about me as well as I learned a little bit about him. During my buying process Faz assisted in my purchase. Providing excellent information about my wants in a vehicle. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted. Faz is an excellent sales man.

Fazal

Stage1
10/21/2015

"Poor service department performance."

The purchase experience was fine. Purchased new 2013 GLK 350 4Matic with AMG appearance package with all options. The service experience was exasperating and the resulting communications with the associated dealership employees was equally exasperating. Each time the vehicle was serviced the vehicle was returned to me with problems that did not exist when the car was initially brought in for the service. The problems were eventually repaired each time, but only because of the extraordinary efforts and communications by me. I do not have the time or the inclination to deal with this blend of repeated incompetence, arrogance and excuse making that was consistently exhibited by some of the employees of this dealership. I will simply not purchase Mercedes-Benz again. I have been told of other peoples similar bad experiences with this dealership. Maybe Mercedes corporate will eventually shed their dealers that have a problem with proper ethics and a lack of concern for Mercedes-Benz customers. Thank you.

Service department employees.

Kalkriese
6/24/2015

"Thank you"

This purchase represented our first association with Mercedes-Benz of West Chester and our first Mercedes-Benz automobile. In general, we found the sales staff to be courteous and knowledgeable. In particular, our sales representative was very pleasant and helpful. Thank you for one of the best auto purchasing experiences I have ever had.

Andreas Burkert

Very Disappointed
4/30/2015

"The Worst Experience "

I have owned 9 or 10 Mercedes for the past 30 years so I know and understand the process. Not only was I told by the salesperson Clint Abney that he could get what I wanted from another dealership I was told they had it and to pick it up at a specified day and time. Clint 9nice guy but totally inept)called me the night before as well as 10 minutes before I arrived to make sure I was coming. When I arrived I was then told not only was the car not ready they didn't even have it on the premises yet but I should sign all the paperwork and my car would be delivered to my home. It was the end of the month so I guess they needed their numbers pumped up. Foolishly I signed everything but missed that the color of both the exterior and interior were not what I wanted nor what my preliminary paperwork indicated. My tough luck. When I objected it was then that it became clear that they couldn't get what I wanted and never could. The sales manager Mike McCann was as worthless as the salesman and kept promising to call me back but didn't in a timely manner. I had to keep following up as they repeatedly strung me along and kept saying they would make it right. I had already turned in my lease so was stuck. I have since found out from a co-worker that she had a bad experience with the same salesperson who presented paperwork with higher prices than originally quoted so there must be numerous others who are disgusted with this dealership. To placate me they refunded one lease payment and treated me to a free set of mats but I am stuck with a great car but a dark color which constantly needs to be washed which is what I made clear from the minute I got there. I am in sales so am particularly surprised at how indifferent these people are to customers. When I spoke to Mercedes corporate I learned they have no clout with dealerships which are a franchise. MB of USA can only address problems with the actual car NOT the people who are the face of the company. Even MB Corporate couldn't convince the dealership to not charge me if I want the car specially coated to help keep it looking cleaner. How petty! UPDATE: Following the publishing of this review I was contacted by this dealership and they then finally agreed to give my car the special coating at no additional cost to me. The job was satisfactory.

Clint Abney

Mercedes Benz of West Chester responded to this review

September 13, 2015

Dear Very Disappointed, I am glad we were able to cover the cost of the Special Coating you requested and I thank you for updating your review. I am sorry you had to endure such frustration. ~Colin

Mercedes Benz of West Chester responded to this review

August 05, 2015

Hello, I just wanted to follow up our earlier dialogue to make sure that you were satisfied with the resolution, and the process involved with having your vehicle coated. Was everything to your satisfaction?

sara burdan
2/02/2015

"A great experience"

I had been checking out a variety of luxury cars on line and by visiting. Decided to visit Mercedes Benz of West Chester. Met with Klaus Perchiniak. He's the ultimate professional. It was a very comfortable time. He explained all the features and how they operated in the 2015 car that I was looking for. Very knowledgeable. I feel I got a better deal than I would have with any other brand of luxury car with comparable features. No hard sell. Just amazing experience all the way around. I look forward to using this dealership in the future and hopefully with Klaus.

Chavous
12/06/2014

"Nuno Pinto is One of the Best"

We recently purchased a 2014 E Class sedan from MB of West Chester. This was our third Benz, but the first time dealing with this dealership. The team was a pleasure to work with and exceeded our past experiences with other MB dealers. Mr. Nuno Pinto was patient, calm, and extremely polite throughout the entire process. His thoughtful approach was refreshing when compared to past sales people who were somewhat pushy. He is a class act and we would easily purchase through him again. In addition, the Finance team met all demands with minimal haggling which was also a new experience. Overall, I think this dealer is setting a fine example for others to follow. Many thanks to the team.

Nuno Pinto