Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Michael Monteiro, Sales Associate, Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Michael Monteiro

Sales Associate

May 15, 2017

"Shady sales tactics and profiling !"

- Flavaunit74

My fiancé and I test drove a 2017 GLE coupe AMG, loved it and decided to buy. We were asked by the sales manager to put a deposit down to hold the car for us. They took our deposit , we got approved , the sales guy Valante told me everything was ok and we were good to go. We scheduled to pick up the car on Friday from the Tuesday that we got approved. Little did we know that these people weren't gonna give us the car and nobody cared to give us a courtesy call till we were about to pick up the car. I was told there was a problem and we have to settle for a different car which much lesser than the one we wanted even tho the credit is excellent . My suspicion is these people probably sold the car at a higher price to someone and asked us to settle for something we don't want. We were very disappointed with this very unprofessional and shady tactics coupled with profiling . Watch out folks, don't deal with them. We just got our deposit back !

Valante Pappas

January 23, 2017

"A Fantastic Experience"

- MissGee

I would like to thank Mercedes Benz for having the foresight in hiring such great salesmen. Two weeks ago Clinton Abney showed such expertise in explaining the ins and outs of my soon to be new purchase. He took his valuable time and answered all my questions about trade ins, extended warranties etc. It was indeed a pleasurable experience buying my third car car from Mr. Abney.

Abney, Clinton

January 08, 2017

"A shout out for Faz and Michael at MB of West Chester! Pam D"

- PamD

I recently purchased my third Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz of West Chester and couldn't be happier. My experience with MBWC goes back to the mid '90s - which I think in its self is a testament not only to the quality of the automobiles but also to the professionalism and service offered by MBWC employees. My recent purchase of a preowned C300 exceeded expectations. After much angst, I decided it was time to trade in my beloved convertible CLK350 for a newer model car with improved technology. I wasn't sure other than wanting a preowned car this time around with low mileage, exactly what I wanted. My salesman, Faz Mehmood, was simply great! He listened carefully as I explained my dilemma, and then help me narrow the field of choices. Deciding on the C300, he researched cars on the lot and at two other dealerships until he located one that had everything I wanted. Faz walked me through the car's new technology and then patiently watched as I tried it out. I also had an equally great experience with Michael Monteiro. I believe I got a fair price on my trade in. After taking possession of my vehicle, I later noticed a couple small imperfections in the body work. Michael, without hesitation, agreed to have them repaired. He scheduled an appointment for the work to be done and arranged a loaner for me. Each time I've had an issue or concern, Michael has been immediately responsive. Both he and Faz are true professionals. I highly recommend MBWC for its outstanding customer service and be sure to ask for Faz and Michael!

Michael Monteiro