Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Sales Associate

August 21, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Car Fanatic

Awesome experience with everybody in this dealership. Greg Roth from sales, sales manager, general manager made the car buying experience enjoyable. Did not feel pressured whatsoever! I highly recommend this dealership!

Greg Roth

May 15, 2017

"Shady sales tactics and profiling !"

- Flavaunit74

My fiancé and I test drove a 2017 GLE coupe AMG, loved it and decided to buy. We were asked by the sales manager to put a deposit down to hold the car for us. They took our deposit , we got approved , the sales guy Valante told me everything was ok and we were good to go. We scheduled to pick up the car on Friday from the Tuesday that we got approved. Little did we know that these people weren't gonna give us the car and nobody cared to give us a courtesy call till we were about to pick up the car. I was told there was a problem and we have to settle for a different car which much lesser than the one we wanted even tho the credit is excellent . My suspicion is these people probably sold the car at a higher price to someone and asked us to settle for something we don't want. We were very disappointed with this very unprofessional and shady tactics coupled with profiling . Watch out folks, don't deal with them. We just got our deposit back !

Valante Pappas

January 23, 2017

"A Fantastic Experience"

- MissGee

I would like to thank Mercedes Benz for having the foresight in hiring such great salesmen. Two weeks ago Clinton Abney showed such expertise in explaining the ins and outs of my soon to be new purchase. He took his valuable time and answered all my questions about trade ins, extended warranties etc. It was indeed a pleasurable experience buying my third car car from Mr. Abney.

Abney, Clinton