Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Sales Associate

November 27, 2016

"Absolutely amazing! "

- DanielM89

Started the day off at Lexus of Chester springs, walked around showroom 20 minutes before I had to ask one of the "busy talking with receptionist" salesman. which her personality was dismal! Unsatisfied with my search I decided to go to Mercedes of west Chester, upon exiting my vehicle, I was greeted by Katy! She welcomed me and my brother. Asked if we needed water or a snack. Also asked what I was interested in, I informed her of what. And she said she'd find a salesman to assist me. 1 minute later she arrives with Dan, a wonderful man who asked me what I was looking for in a vehicle. I was looking for a new C300 awd. With a few specific options, he found the information and showed me. Found a exact vehicle to test drive. Perfect in everyway possible. Comfort, quality, performance, technology. I have yet to make a purchase decision since I want to see what my options are. Though Mercedes seems to have won my heart. After a friend flipped his C 300 in an unfortunate accident. It proves to me Mercedes has a very safe vehicle to offer. I want to thank Katy, Dan & Ed. For such a wonderful experience. I will most likely be back!

November 18, 2016

"Want to remove a bad review "

- Bolo

I would like to say Mercedes Benz of west Chester went well beyond means on resolving my issue on a bad experience to the best time of my life during a car purchase,there general manager personally reach out to me and corrected went wrong during my first visit, he took total control of my deal and made my car buying experience went from being sad to extremely happy I want to thank Mercedes Benz of west Chester entire team on addressing a problem and fixing it and treating there customer with the up most respect and kindness. Thanks so much for caring. Paris Brown

November 18, 2016

"Purchased my first Mercedes-Benz with Clinton Abney"

- bcarr

I chose to go to Mercedes-Benz of West Chester because of their extensive CPO inventory. I was in the area, and soon to be in the market for a new car, so I stopped in just to see what I could do. Clinton helped me pick out vehicles in my price range, and ultimately got me into the exact GLK 350 that I was looking for after months of research. I traded in my old car as a down payment, and got a pretty fair offer, considering it was from the dealership. The manager working at the time wasn't the friendliest, but he gave me an additional $500 for my trade in, so I can't really complain too much. Clinton Abney helped me out my 23 year old, no cosigner, poor credit having-self, and I couldn't thank him enough. The customer service is excellent. The quality of my car is impeccable. I don't think I could ever go back.

2017 Mercedes-Benz E300