Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Michael Monteiro, Sales Associate, Mercedes Benz of West Chester

Michael Monteiro

Sales Associate

August 28, 2017

"Working withe Mercedes Benz of West Chester"

- Kyle Edginton

I recently purchased a vehicle from Mercedes Benz of West Chester. I worked with Matthew Macciocca who did an excellent job getting me into the vehicle I wanted. Matthew as knowledgeable and did not pressure me into any purchase. I've owned this vehicle for about one month now and so far, I have nothing but praise for the vehicle, the customer service and my overall experience.

Matthew Macciocca

August 21, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Car Fanatic

Awesome experience with everybody in this dealership. Greg Roth from sales, sales manager, general manager made the car buying experience enjoyable. Did not feel pressured whatsoever! I highly recommend this dealership!

Greg Roth

May 15, 2017

"Shady sales tactics and profiling !"

- Flavaunit74

My fiancé and I test drove a 2017 GLE coupe AMG, loved it and decided to buy. We were asked by the sales manager to put a deposit down to hold the car for us. They took our deposit , we got approved , the sales guy Valante told me everything was ok and we were good to go. We scheduled to pick up the car on Friday from the Tuesday that we got approved. Little did we know that these people weren't gonna give us the car and nobody cared to give us a courtesy call till we were about to pick up the car. I was told there was a problem and we have to settle for a different car which much lesser than the one we wanted even tho the credit is excellent . My suspicion is these people probably sold the car at a higher price to someone and asked us to settle for something we don't want. We were very disappointed with this very unprofessional and shady tactics coupled with profiling . Watch out folks, don't deal with them. We just got our deposit back !

Valante Pappas