Merchants Automotive Group

Joe Hodgson

Richard Roy, Sales Professional, Merchants Automotive Group

Richard Roy

June 29, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

- mattarian88

First of all I'd like to say if your thinking of buying a car, go to merchants auto. They have a great selection and sweet deals. Go talk to Rodney, he will get you into the car of your dreams. Everybody there was very professional, especially Rodney. Very smooth car buying experience, I didn't feel pressured in any way, and I drove away that day with the car I've wanted for a long time. Thanks to everyone Merchants for making that possible.

Rodney Mathews

June 28, 2017

"No Credit or Credit Challenged"

- HappyCamper

Worked with Ryan Liliberate on Saturday June 26th and I have to say these people live up to their claims. I have basically no credit and these guy's managed to get me into the Jeep I wanted. Ryan explained everything to me in detail and was very understanding of any questions i had and got the answer very quickly. When i picked up my Jeep it was shiny clean and was ready to go. I never thought in million years that i would get a loan but they got me one. The dealership gave me more than I expected for my 15 year old Nissan and a loaner till the Jeep was ready. Thank you Ryan and Scott for working with me and getting me in a Jeep. When it comes time to upgrade again I will be going back. From my experience i would highly recommend Merchant's Auto thye want you to be happy with your purchase and they don't try to oversell you on a vehicle. Awesome experience........Charles Shachook

Ryan Laliberte
Scott Rienert

June 28, 2017

"Bought a "New car"

- Bandanie014

Mark Chartrand was very friendly and professional and helped my husband pick out the car of his dreams, the Orange Dodge Charger! And although new to the company, Scott Chavanelle did an excellent job explaining all of the benefits of tour programs. All in all, a fantastic experience. Will definitely be back with my daughter when she decided to get her car! And John in service was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Mark Chartrand