Merchants Automotive Group

Mark Chartrand

Ryan Spada, Sales Professional, Merchants Automotive Group

Ryan Spada

March 19, 2017

"Easy, fun and rewarding experience!"

- Susan King

This is my second purchase with Merchants and I am as happy as I was the first time and so glad I went back! Chris was spectacular! He was personable without being over bearing. He was upfront with every step of the process and worked hard for me so I could drive away in the car of my dreams. He was so easy to talk to and made my husband and I feel right at home. We will definitely be back for future cars and service! Thank you Chris!!

March 16, 2017

"Excellent "

- Tabby2000P

Richard Roy was my salesperson. He worked with me for hours to help find the perfect car for me. He did an excellent job, I highly recommend going to see him if you want to lease/but a vehicle. :)

March 16, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Dcryding

Ryan Spada is a great person first off, and his knowledge of the cars and asking questions helped me find the right car!! Tim was also a great help with financing. Great Team!!