Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Wantagh

Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Wantagh
Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Wantagh Info

Rob
12/27/2014

"Excellent prompt efficient service"

I have two jeeps which i have bought and leased thru Merrick Jeep. I bring both into their service department for oil changes, tire rotations, brake work once, and any recalls I receive. I have always had excellent experiences there. The staff is out there at 7 30am quickly processing the customers and will even drive you home if needed ( I live Seaford Wantagh area)....their prices are BETTER then local service stations and the work is done by Jeep/Mopar trained mechanics. They are polite and explain everything and honor all their coupons you receive. I highly recommend this location for service needed on Jeep/Dodge vehicles. Rob Napolitano, Seaford NY

Joe

Jerry
12/18/2014

"Outstanding dealership"

Have bought about 10 vehicles from this dealer over the years and recomended at least 40 people who have all bought cars from mdcjr. Will never go anywhere else

Darren diflorio

schoollane13
11/22/2014

"A quick and satisfying experience"

Everything about my experience was satisfying.The salesman that I worked with was friendly and thorough.I walked in on a Monday and picked up the car that I ordered on Saturday,no problems no excuses a very recommendable experience.

Jeoffrey Rice,and Carolyn

jttripodi
11/10/2014

"Both sales and service are awful"

I walked into this dealer last year to buy a Jeep Grand Cherokee and was completely ignored. I watched 2 salesmen doing absolutely nothing walk in the opposite direction when they saw me. The girl at the front desk was too busy on her phone to talk to anybody. Regardless to say I purchased my vehicle elsewhere. I tried to schedule service at this dealership for a recall. When you hit 3 for service a guy picks up. I asked to schedule an appointment and he puts my on hold to talk to an answering machine. I would not recommend going to this dealership for anything. These people think it's ok to treat customers like garbage.

Unknown

jeepxgirl
10/01/2014

"WORST SERVICE DEPT EVER!!!!!! BEWARE"

Every time I call to make an appointment the girl at the service desk is rude, condescending and obnoxious. I am on my 12th lease and NEVER have I EVER had a worse experience than working with that woman. The service desk as a whole is beyond unprofessional and actually down right rude. Sales here was very pleasant but the service desk specifically is out of control. Do yourself a favor and don't get caught in their mess of papers, not keeping appointments and feeling of entitlement over the customer. Truly the absolute worst experience at a car dealership ever. BEWARE!

service dept

vimblyken
9/17/2014

"Two Happy Customers!"

We worked with Roy Dobkowski Jr. on our lease trade in and walked away with an incredible vehicle at a price exactly where we needed it to be. Not an easy feat being that we traded in a lease early with high mileage. Roy made the process simple, comfortable and enjoyable. We shopped on a Saturday and our bank was closed. He wrote up the deal and closed it on Monday exactly as it was expected. There were a few variables (payoff) to consider so I was apprehensive. Everything came back on Monday exactly as he said it would and we picked up our beautiful new Jeep on Monday evening. Thank you for an incredible Jeep buying experience. You have found yourself loyal customers Roy!! Cheers, Ken Jacobs / Ellen Lukovenko

Roy Dobkowski Jr.

ryorek
8/27/2014

"Easy Peasy!!!"

To be honest I didn't even look at dealerrater before I went here. I guess everyone has their own experience. Mine was FANTASTIC. Sat down with Pete, he priced out and showed me and my girlfriend several vehicles, put up with all our drama and gave us an absolutely great price. We love our new Jeep and would definitely recommend anyone to go see him.

Peter Iacovelli

anoroc1275
5/31/2014

"Not Even a Glance"

Came to this dealership to purchase a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Several employees walked right by my girlfriend and I as we showed ourselves around a new JGC on the lot. We decided to go into the dealership to speak with someone about financing options and possibly a full cash payment. After the girl at the desk calls for someone to help us, we waited 15-20 minutes, watched a couple dealers work with other people who came after we did. Needless to say, the reviews on this site are very fitting for this dealership. Terrible service, people who couldn't care any less about potential customers, and who lost a possible $40K cash deal because they just couldn't be bothered. The only thing this place did well was lose a customer. Great job!

None

wg1284
5/15/2014

"WORST DEALERSHIP!!!!"

Stay away from this place! They don't keep their word on anything. Gary the sales person that was helping me kept saying he gives bottom-line prices which he does but at the end bait and switches. Joe the owner seems like a nice guy but he seems like he doesn't care about customer satisfaction. Ended up buying a jeep from a different place. Wouldn't buy a car or anything for that matter even if it was a dollar from them.

Gary from sales and joe the owner

Mikem36
4/04/2014

"Love my new car!"

Just purchased my new grand Cherokee from Merrick dodge and I love it!! Sales and finance staff were such a pleasure to work with and I got a unbeatable price! My sales woman made me aware of prep fees and destination fees that other dealerships charge and Merrick does not. After shopping around I'm so happy I went with them! Saved me hundreds of dollars!

Judy, Carolyn