Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Wantagh

Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Wantagh Info

JEEP123
6/04/2016

"Thank you Bill W"

I bought a certified preowned vehicle from Bill in used cars and love it. Great people and very helpful through the whole experience. After going to many different dealers and finding out the hard way about all of the hidden fee's they charge and finance charges that get added it was nice to have someone go over that with me. Just a great experience and would definitely recommend anyone I know to see Bill and the guys at Merrick. Thanks again guys. , Becky Sue

Bill Walsh

SMG21
5/20/2016

"Worst first experience buying a car in my life"

The man who sold me my 2014 used jeep grand cherokee assured me the glove compartment would be fixed. Well it wasn't, and I also was given the car with a brake light out and shotty gas tank door. Had to have all 3 replaced. They say they offer a free car when you're getting serviced.. They called Hertz for me while fixing my gas tank door that they told me would originally take 2 hours, turned into 8. I now have to do extra leg work to call Hertz get a receipt from them and then mail both the Hertz and Jeep receipts for reimbursements. This is my first time buying a car, a used one at that, and I wish I could go back and NEVER go to this place again. The salesman I had was shady, rude and just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Bill

Tonto113
4/26/2016

"Thank you Mike"

I have purchased my vehicle at another Dodge dealer in Levittown that was incompetent and unprofessional. Gave Merrick Dodge service a shot today. I was pleasantly surprised at the level of expertise and car that was applied to my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealer to any Dodge owners, My vehicle is running the like I expected a new car to run, thanks to Mike and the staff at Merrick Dodge.

Mike

emuro3
3/16/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

A couple of weeks ago I met with Joe at Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep and we sat down and discussed pricing on a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in the Sahara trim level. I am a previous Wrangler owner who purchased his first Wrangler elsewhere. I had already been to another dealership to get a price on the vehicle I was interested in buying and I got an appraisal on my trade in. Joe beat the other dealer by $1000 on the price of the vehicle and gave me $4000 more on my trade in...yes, you saw that right....$4000 more! Everything went smooth.

Joe

NSkawinski
2/22/2016

"Mike Rocks! "

This is my first time going to a dealership for a service on my new leased car so I was little unsure of what to expect. Mike Henrichs was incredible! He was very up front and honest about what my car really needed and sometimes being a young girl I feel that some people try to trick you into services you don't need. I felt completely comfortable knowing my car was in Mikes hands! He was very trustworthy and friendly and they are lucky to have a guy like him working there.

Michael Henrichs

JeepBuyerScorned
1/30/2016

"Go Elsewhere "

I will be buying a new Wrangler Unlimited. Somewhere else! I wanted to buy one today! From a local business. So off to Merrick Dodge i went, considering i live very close. I went inside, did two laps said hi to the male sales people chatting to the female who sits at the telephone desk. Not one person offered me help or anything! Unbelievable, how does this establisment sell anything? Judging from what I've read online regarding reviews of this dealership I'm not surprised. Really!?. So much for helping local business. I get better sales service at Home Depot, and thats not a compliment. Hey Joe! if you still own this place . Pay Attention!

ZERO!!!!!!!

nycevan
1/17/2016

"From the deal on the phone to delivery - as promised"

Just picked up my new Jeep Grand Cherokee two days ago. My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the the honest up front service and pricing we were given from Darren DiFlorio the sales manager. We worked the deal over the phone and when we got there the car and the numbers were correct, no surprises. Thanks for the great service!

Darren DiFlorio, Carolyn

DJ22
12/24/2015

"Go somewhere else!"

I thought I got a good deal when I bought my 2nd car from them last year at this time, but I put down $9,500 from a trade in and had what was supposed to be a great deal with return customer discounts, several rebates, etc. I tried to lower payments and trade in for something less expensive to find out that my truck is worth about $4,000 less than what I owe! That's some loss! They wouldn't even cut me a break on a used car, even though this would be my 3rd car there in 2 1/2 years and I had 3 people go there to buy cars, 2 were last week! I then tried to cancel my extended warranty and was told their computers were down and they would do it later. I called the next day to find out how much I was getting back as was told they would call me back in an hour. I guess it's no surprise they never called back. I called the next day to fin out that the girl who does that is off and won't be back for a few days and no one else can help me. I asked to speak to the manager on duty and left him a message. Guess what? He never called back either. I went in person today to find out why a repeat customer who got them sales couldn't even get a return call and there was no answer. I found out that after all those days my request was never processed! Finally I got someone to help me and it was done in about 2 minutes. It took 2 minutes to complete a request that wasn't done in 2 days. If this is the service a return customer gets I can't imagine what a first time customer gets. P.S. the brand new car my friend bought had a check engine light come on the first day he had it, and the certified used car my sister bought has been back twice for a slow leak that was supposedly fixed and was going flat again. Do yourself a favor and check out other dealers before buying here. I myself will probably go to Westbury next time.

Richard, Darren, Carolyn, Gabby

Jeep123
10/13/2015

"poor, unprofessional service"

If you are thinking of taking your vehicle there for service, I suggest you rethink! and go somewhere else. There is nothing professional or acceptable on how the customer is treated, the attitude I encountered the two times I visited this dealership was unprofessional to say the least. Both times I visited the service agents are talking amongst themselves and you wait at the counter for them to finish their personal conversations, WRONG! Then you hand them the sheet of paper the valet gives you and you are asked what's that WRONG! How should I know, I was given it to give to the service department agent. Then you tell them what's wrong, and not a word you said is comprehended because in my situation the agent start to spat off dollar amounts when I was back for them to fix what I paid for the first time and was not working properly.

bigdaddrock
9/20/2015

"Great first visit for new Full Size Van"

Have not yet decided on purchase, but the "auto buying" experience, with my Costco Auto Buying certificate, could not have been any better than that provided by Geoffrey Rice. Having had sour experiences in the past with the classic "well, let me talk to my manager and see what we can do", multiple times each visit to purchase a car over the last forty years, this was superb!!! Geoff showed me several vehicles, then printed out a complete offer sheet and quoted me a price. End of visit in less than an hour!! He was very professional. Will readily recommend this dealership and, specifically, Geoff to others looking for a new car.

Geoffrey S. Rice