Metro Kia

Metro Kia Info
About Metro Kia

teelacat
2/05/2015

"Good experience on my new Kia lease."

I had a great experience at Metro Kia in Johnston, RI. The salesman was on point and had cars ready for me to test drive.

Joe Don Francesco

Jessica Rivera
11/29/2014

"Horrible business "

I found this car online and made an appointment to come see it the next day. They called me in the morning to CONFIRM my appointment in a few hours. I drove an hour to get there and they tell me someone put a deposit on the car last night so it was no longer available. Seriously? Why wouldn't they tell me that when they called me in the morning

Michael

BARBARA MACHOWSKI
10/26/2014

"great dealership no hassel"

still can't believe how great I was treated didn't keep me for hours realy so helpful and no back and forth on money

dave stavato

sl1113
10/07/2014

"waste of time"

went three times to test drive cars the first time I was ignored for a half hour and left the next time I got to test drive a car that was clearly not even gone through brakes were grinding among other problems, also while trying to work out a deal, I was told the best price they could give me was 2200 over the online price and I offered over the minimum down payment. and the final time they wanted to put me into every car on the lot but what i wanted. waste of time.

too many too list

damaso.hernandez.98
8/11/2014

"metrokia a signature without integrity"

we got fraud with collision car sold has pre- owned with clean car fax,,attention all they are a group of clowns trying to sell collision cars has new.

Grieco

scote124
6/30/2014

"Awesome Customer Service"

Went to this dealership on a whim, and I am glad I did!!! Drove off in my dream car thanks to Anthony F.! Great customer service and very friendly!

Anthony Ferreira

JennC1111
4/15/2014

"LACKS INTEGRITY - Horrible in every day"

BEWARE!!! As a military professional, integrity is central to everything. Metro Kia not just lacks integrity but in addition to their deceit their attitude is just as disgusting. Please just beware that any "deals" they offer are just gimmicks and in the end the cost is more than without the deal. They lie at every stage... play ignorant... and then when you tactfully call them out on their inaccurate statements (even on facts of their own fleet) they react abrasively. Completely HORRIBLE on every level. The Kia is great car but please go somewhere else. This place needs an overhaul from management through every staff member. Its sad these people can look themselves in the mirror and act like that to customers. Not an honest company!

Mike ("manager")

jeanetteo43
4/14/2014

"My new Car"

I just purchased a brand new 2014 Soul, did I get a great price "no" But I have less than prefect credit and a ton of debt. I got great service from my saleman and great service from everyone I dealt with. Only compliant I have is that their waiting area is not the best but hey I did not go there to hang out I went to buy a car and left with a new one.

Anthony Ferriera

uribuca23
2/13/2014

"Ignorant, unprofessional, manipulating, dishonest bunch..."

Ignorant, unprofessional, manipulating, dishonest bunch of disgusting men that take advantage of people!!! If you are looking for a dealership that will screw in sales, service, and every other way they can, Metro Kia is thhe place to go.

David Stavato

jmv1
11/18/2013

"I have been buying cars for many years, not only for..."

I have been buying cars for many years, not only for myself, but also for my family. This was the best, easiest, most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a new car. The salesman was knowledgeable, polite, experienced, well-dressed. Making the financial deal was straightforward and satisfying. I was happy with the price I got for my trade-in, and happy with the price I paid for the car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and I am loving my car. It is breathtakingly beautiful, smooth-riding, powerful, and fun to drive. I love the electronics, the heated/cooled seats and the leather. I love the GPS, the memory for the seats, the electronic mirrors, and the blue tooth. The color is spectacular, it has been dependable and easy to get used to. Thank you Metro Kia and Mr. Williams for such a great experience.

Mr. Williams