Metro Kia

1890 Hartford Avenue,
Johnston, Rhode Island 02919
Metro Kia Info
About Metro Kia

In 1978, Michael Grieco Sr. ventured into the automotive industry when he opened his first dealership. He then acquired Metro Honda in 1995. As the years passed and with the acquisitions of more franchises, Metro Motor Group was formed to handle the company's growing automotive business. In the years following the Honda franchise acquisition, Michael Grieco, Sr. began transferring the reins and leadership role of the day-to-day operations to his son, Michael Grieco Jr. It was at Metro Honda that Michael Grieco Jr. learned the nuances of running a successful business. Working his way up from a salesman to currently holding an executive position, Michael Grieco Jr. is now one of the youngest automotive CEO's in the country. With his influence, the Metro brand has a solid reputation for excellence and is known for their outstanding customer service. Over the years, Metro Motor Group has added three Kia and two Mazda franchises as well as Ford, Nissan, Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram, Fiat, Volkswagen, Land Rover and Jaguar franchises. And for customers looking for a one-of-a-kind vehicle, Metro Motor Group offers Metro Exotics, a store dedicated to the sale of high-end vehicles. Metro Motor Group now boasts seven dealerships in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and five dealerships under the Grieco family name in Florida. They've been named the #2 Mazda dealership in the country, #1 Jeep dealership in volume sales, #1 in sales of Ford F-Series trucks, #1 Honda dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island, and #1 Kia dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island. Since founding Metro Motor Group, Michael Grieco Sr.'s primary focus is running his commercial real estate and development company. He also oversees Metro Collision Center, Rhode Island's only "green," eco-friendly collision center in the state. Michael's brothers, Domenic and Robert, are involved in running the Rhode Island and Massachusetts dealerships. Domenic is the Executive Manager of Metro Ford and Met

About Metro Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Monter
8/12/2015

"New car"

My wife and I had a pretty horrible experience at another dealership before we came to this one. Justin blew them away with giving consistent, excellent service with a fun and friendly atmosphere. We had a fantastic time in the few days it took us to leave with our new car and will gladly recommend anyone to go to this dealership. Thank you again, Justin!

Justin Boccanfuso

Kdonfrancesco

"Great experience"

This weekend my husband and I leased a new optima lax hands down the best experience of my life. Thank you joe and metro Kia.

Joe donfrancesco

Sarah d

"Review"

Joe donfrancesco sold me my new kia sorento. We werent sure of what we wanted and the salesman was very paitent and understanding. I would reccomend metro to everyone.

Joe donfrancesco

Ked0125
8/09/2015

"Driving home in our new car!"

We'd been shopping around, and finally found a used 2014 Kia Optima at Metro Kia in Johnston RI. We made the trip from MA feeling nervous about our chances. When we arrived at the dealership, we were warmly greeted by Anthony F. After telling him what we were there to find and taking it for a test drive, we just couldn't get the numbers to work. Anthony worked with his manager David to try and get us the best deal within our budget. We are currently driving home in a 2015 Kia optima and couldn't be happier. Top notch visit from start to finish! Thank you so much Anthony! We're customers for life :)

optimalover

"metro kia "

All I can say is that I went into this dealership thinking it was going to be the same as everywhere else and I came out amazed. The process to find me my "right" car was simple and easy. The salesman walked me through every detail to make sure i was comfortable. I will defiantly be back for me neck car!!

joe donfrancesco

bselley
8/08/2015

"Amazing, above and beyond service"

Everyone here, from my sales consultant Anthony to the finance specialist Erica and up to the GM was tremendously helpful and inviting with me throughout the entire process. Never once did I feel like I was being swindled or pressured into anything. I went in with not the best circumstances and terribly low expectations do to my circumstances, but I walked, or drove away, unbelievably happy and pleasantly surprised with the whole experience. They went so far above and beyond to help me in my situation that it restored my faith in humanity a bit. Yes, a car dealership restored my faith in humanity. That says something.

blizarda
7/31/2015

"Bought 2012 Honda Civic from Metro Kia - Great Service!"

I recently bought a 2012 Honda Civic from Metro Kia in Johnston and I am very pleased with the service I got from Anthony Ferriera (salesman). He found the car that i exactly wanted and got me down to a reasonable price so i could afford it. Im so grateful for how hard he worked with the financial companies to finagle the prices for me. I had a great experience there and glad I choose Metro Kia to purchase my first new vehicle. I am very pleased with my car, everything was up to date service wise and clean. Highly recommend Metro Kia for anyone who wants a used or new vehicle.

Dlr713
7/29/2015

"Service "

Good quality friendly service. Very helpful and informing. I would definitely recommend all my friends and family to go to metro kia of Johnston. Thank you

Service Department

Firedogri
7/28/2015

"new vehicle purchase"

i went to metro Kia to purchase a Kia Optina. The salesman Anthony Ferriera was very pleasant and extremely knowledgable . Along with Ssles Manager Mike Doyle I was able to negotiate a price I was happy with. Anthony showed and explained in detail all the features the car has. I was very happy with my experience and would recommend them to my friends .

Mmm1030
7/28/2015

"Ideal experience "

Metro Kia is staffed with great people who are willing to go above and beyond for their customer. Anthony is particular made me feel like he was part of my family. Very comfortable environment and very accommodating.

Anthony Ferreira