Metro Kia

1890 Hartford Avenue,
Johnston, Rhode Island 02919
Metro Kia Info
About Metro Kia

In 1978, Michael Grieco Sr. ventured into the automotive industry when he opened his first dealership. He then acquired Metro Honda in 1995. As the years passed and with the acquisitions of more franchises, Metro Motor Group was formed to handle the company's growing automotive business. In the years following the Honda franchise acquisition, Michael Grieco, Sr. began transferring the reins and leadership role of the day-to-day operations to his son, Michael Grieco Jr. It was at Metro Honda that Michael Grieco Jr. learned the nuances of running a successful business. Working his way up from a salesman to currently holding an executive position, Michael Grieco Jr. is now one of the youngest automotive CEO's in the country. With his influence, the Metro brand has a solid reputation for excellence and is known for their outstanding customer service. Over the years, Metro Motor Group has added three Kia and two Mazda franchises as well as Ford, Nissan, Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram, Fiat, Volkswagen, Land Rover and Jaguar franchises. And for customers looking for a one-of-a-kind vehicle, Metro Motor Group offers Metro Exotics, a store dedicated to the sale of high-end vehicles. Metro Motor Group now boasts seven dealerships in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and five dealerships under the Grieco family name in Florida. They've been named the #2 Mazda dealership in the country, #1 Jeep dealership in volume sales, #1 in sales of Ford F-Series trucks, #1 Honda dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island, and #1 Kia dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island. Since founding Metro Motor Group, Michael Grieco Sr.'s primary focus is running his commercial real estate and development company. He also oversees Metro Collision Center, Rhode Island's only "green," eco-friendly collision center in the state. Michael's brothers, Domenic and Robert, are involved in running the Rhode Island and Massachusetts dealerships. Domenic is the Executive Manager of Metro Ford and Metro VW and Robert is the Used Car Director of the group's Rhode Island Dealerships. They also serve as members of the Board of Directors and are involved in the future developments of Metro Motor Group. The family's philanthropic efforts are headed by wife and mother, Cathy Grieco. She is the president of the Rhode Island chapter of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's charitable organization and has helped raise over $1 million towards research. Her altruistic contributions also extend to organizations like the Special Olympics, Humane Society, Home and Hospice Care of Rhode Island, Hasbro Children's Hospital and other local, Southern New England charities. The Metro Motor Group has always been a family business that cares about delivering the best buying experience possible to its customers. The Group has built its brand on "Saving You Thousands!" They're a group that understands the importance of giving back to the community and they're here for all your automotive needs. Thank you for considering Metro Motor Group. Let the Metro family of dealerships help your family with all your automotive needs.

About Metro Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Firedogri
7/28/2015

"new vehicle purchase"

i went to metro Kia to purchase a Kia Optina. The salesman Anthony Ferriera was very pleasant and extremely knowledgable . Along with Ssles Manager Mike Doyle I was able to negotiate a price I was happy with. Anthony showed and explained in detail all the features the car has. I was very happy with my experience and would recommend them to my friends .

Anthony Ferriera

Mmm1030
7/28/2015

"Ideal experience "

Metro Kia is staffed with great people who are willing to go above and beyond for their customer. Anthony is particular made me feel like he was part of my family. Very comfortable environment and very accommodating.

Anthony Ferreira

Poker Ace
7/27/2015

"Sales person was great"

I recently visited metro Kia and had a great experience . My sales person Anthony Ferriera made me feel very comfortable with my experience there. He was attentive not only to my needs but made my experience stress free. He made my car buying experience a piece of cake. Thank you Anthony for doing so much for me without feeling pressured. I would defiantly recommend metro Kia.

Anthony Ferriera

wiseguy
7/19/2015

"parts department"

Recently I lost my only set of keys for my 2014 Optima. I stopped by Metro's parts dept. and they had a new key made in no time and I made it to work on time. Thanks again ,great job.

RYAN

krn2314
7/14/2015

"car/parts buying experience "

My name is James, I purchase a Kia Sorento for Metro Kia not to long ago. It was a great experience. I delt with sales man Sean. He really knew his knowledge on the car and was really reasonable about helping me afford this car. We went for test drive, as he explained to me everything about the kia road side assistance and everything technology wise in the vehicle. I highly recommend him when you go hear to buy a Kia!! Second, I wanted to purchase some accessories for the car as well. I go biking and camping a alot so I wanted to purchase, roof racks, a bike holder and all weather mats, so I had to speak with parts. The cashier called parts and Kyle came out. He greeted me with a smile and looked very happy to assist me. He looked up all the accessories and order the three for me and the came in 2 days later and were installed on my vehicle. It was a great experience all the way around between, Sales, Service, and the Parts department!! 5 Stars ! I highly recommend Metro Kia!!

Sean (sales) Sam(cashier) Kyle (parts)

sun_light3291

"Fantastic service."

Had a great experience at the Metro Kia. With the efforts coming from James Whelan and others, I was able to be in and out within 2 hours with a brand new Kia Forte. I'm looking forward to more interactions with this company involving my vehicle.

James Whelan

Bcrab23
7/13/2015

"Awesome sales and sevice"

I purchased my 2013 Kia Optima from metro used over a year ago, and haven't brought the vehicle anywhere else since. The staff always make me welcome and important, I have been working with James in service my last few visits and he has been great. Everyone at metro rocks!!!

James Whalen

Carter G.

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a Kia Forte from this dealer and had one of the best experiences to date in terms of car dealers. The combination of prompt and knowledgeable service and a bright and inviting property left me impressed.

James Whelan

kerrigandebsean
6/01/2015

"well we love the sales man Sean Sullivan "

we have purchased three kia cars we love them plus the way the sales man Sean Sullivan works with us is great he always gets us what we want , and figuring out payments to making sure we are comfortable while we wait my dad goes to Sean and my niece and my dads friend we Love the kia dealership and Sean Sullivan

Sean Sullivan

Pissed Off
3/24/2015

"Full of lies"

Ignorant, unprofessional, manipulating, dishonest. They do not honor the online price . There used cars are junk. I wish I never went into the place total wast of time . They ask people to come into look at cars that aren't even there .

Stan