Metro Kia

1890 Hartford Avenue,
Johnston, Rhode Island 02919
Metro Kia Info
About Metro Kia

In 1978, Michael Grieco Sr. ventured into the automotive industry when he opened his first dealership. He then acquired Metro Honda in 1995. As the years passed and with the acquisitions of more franchises, Metro Motor Group was formed to handle the company's growing automotive business. In the years following the Honda franchise acquisition, Michael Grieco, Sr. began transferring the reins and leadership role of the day-to-day operations to his son, Michael Grieco Jr. It was at Metro Honda that Michael Grieco Jr. learned the nuances of running a successful business. Working his way up from a salesman to currently holding an executive position, Michael Grieco Jr. is now one of the youngest automotive CEO's in the country. With his influence, the Metro brand has a solid reputation for excellence and is known for their outstanding customer service. Over the years, Metro Motor Group has added three Kia and two Mazda franchises as well as Ford, Nissan, Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram, Fiat, Volkswagen, Land Rover and Jaguar franchises. And for customers looking for a one-of-a-kind vehicle, Metro Motor Group offers Metro Exotics, a store dedicated to the sale of high-end vehicles. Metro Motor Group now boasts seven dealerships in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and five dealerships under the Grieco family name in Florida. They've been named the #2 Mazda dealership in the country, #1 Jeep dealership in volume sales, #1 in sales of Ford F-Series trucks, #1 Honda dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island, and #1 Kia dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island. Since founding Metro Motor Group, Michael Grieco Sr.'s primary focus is running his commercial real estate and development company. He also oversees Metro Collision Center, Rhode Island's only "green," eco-friendly collision center in the state. Michael's brothers, Domenic and Robert, are involved in running the Rhode Island and Massachusetts dealerships. Domenic is the Executive Manager of Metro Ford and Met

About Metro Kia Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

patriots1
1/12/2016

"sales experience"

great overall experience. Rui did a great job of explaining what the vehicle was all about. DId a good job of answering any questions we had.

Rui Macatrao

Mwitt
1/07/2016

"Thank You Michael Doyle & The Metro Kia Staff!"

As always, my experience at Metro Kia was outstanding; hence why this is the fourth Kia Sorrento I have purchased from this dealership! Michael Doyle and his staff treat me with the utmost respect. The entire team at Metro Kia always goes above and beyond to ensure that I leave a satisfied customer. I would highly recommend Metro Kia when purchasing a new vehicle!

Michael Doyle, Sean Sullivan, Justin Boccanfuso .... In fact, any employee of the Metro Kia staff!

JKilduff
1/04/2016

"Great dealership!"

As I told my sales person Rui, my experience dealing with Metro Kia was one of the best. It was easy, convenient (we handled most of the deal over the phone and through text) and very professional. Rui was thorough and very pleasant. I would highly recommend this dealership and staff to anyone!!

Rui Macataro

DJardin
12/31/2015

"Ease of dealings"

I've been a loyal client of this dealership for just over 3 years; mainly due to the ease of working with the sales staff. These folks are very personal in a professional manner. I've had the pleasure of working with Rui Macatrao, Justin Boccanfuso, Stan Niemiec, and Lou Carvalho, and would recommend any of my friends to deal with them.

Rui Macatrao, Justin Boccanfuso, Stan Niemiec, Lou Carvalho

GXP-NUT
12/28/2015

"Metro Kia ---- Thank You!"

A big Thank You to Metro Kia for our recent purchase. We have found in the past that it is not always a pleasant experience purchasing a new car..... But Metro proved us wrong. Our salesman stayed late to finalize the deal. At delivery he went into great detail to show us all the feature of the car. we are very satisfied. Thanks Metro Kia! And a big Thank you to our salesman: Rui Macatrao!!!!!

Rui Macatrao

carstoday
12/22/2015

"Inquire about future purchase"

Talked with Sean Sullivan about a future purchase. Very knowledgeable and extremely professional. Sean was able to help me decide which model would best suit my needs.

Sean Sullivan

timz
12/21/2015

"New Car purchase"

We have bought a few Kia's from Sean Sullivan. He and Mike Doyle are very easy to work with.I have been very satisfied with my purchase now and in the past.

Sean Sullivan,Mike Doyle

Janet p
12/20/2015

"Incredible team work"

My family and I came to Metro Kia to shop for a new Sorento. We received prices online from Bald Hill Kia but when we arrived everything changed so we called Metro Kia to get a price from them. They were professional and stood by what they said we could buy the car for. buying a car at Metro Kia was a great experience and they made it fun.Thank you everyone at Metro from the salesmen, Rui, Sean and Joe who all worked together to get us in and out swiftly, to the management staff of Stan, Mike, Lou and Anthony. It was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. Merry Christmas to you all and we will be referring our family and friends to you in the future.

Rui, Sean and Joe

Budsy
12/19/2015

"Kia-justin boccanfuso"

I recently purchased a car from metro-kia. Justin boccanfuso was the salesperson.he helped me to decide to purchase a kia. He wad very professional. Also, the other workers were very helpful too!!! I would go back again to purchase another car.

Justin boccanfuso

Fbrusoe
12/17/2015

"Swift and easy "

Greeted promptly as I walked in and was assisted in finding a car that suited my budget. Test drove a demo car loved it but it wasn't in the area I could afford. So both men worked and found a 2015 Kia Soul that was leased for a year with 1k miles and in my budget. I walked out the same day and pick the car up the fallowing! I

Even