Miami Car Credit

Nabel David Yordi

January 17, 2017

"Thank you!!!"

- Amy Folson

Dear Alfredo, This letter is to express my gratitude to you for making the purchase on my new Hyundai a very pleasant experience. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever! You were very honest, informative and answered ever question patiently throughout the entire process. Nowadays, it commonly seen that car sales associatesjust don’t do enough and their only objective is to get money out of your wallet. But, sales associates like you delivers an incredible service and gives a very pleasant experience. This purchase qualifies as the most pleasant vehicle purchase I have ever made. I will always recommend Miami Car Credit to friends and family. Many thanks to you and the entire Miami Car Credit team. Warm Regards, Amy T. Folson

January 16, 2017

"Super efficient!"

- XF_300C

I got to tell you I have never dealt with some one as efficient as Yosvani. I called in advance and told them I was approved with my Credit Union and I needed some one to send them a purchase order so they transferred me to him, he was quick and helpful. I drove 2 hours to get the car and when I got there I forgot top do Insurance but Yosvani, once again, went out of his way to help me out. It was the smoothest of the transactions! You have to go see him!

January 14, 2017

"I was pleased with the transaction. "

- Malceac

I was very pleased with Gene, he made the transaction seamless. Thumbs up my man, you were very professional. I would say it was a great experience overall.

Miami Car Credit, Miami, FL, 33169