Miami Car Credit

Sales Associate
Irina Maslo, Finance Manager, Miami Car Credit

Irina Maslo

February 22, 2017

"Yosvani is the best ever!!!!"

- Juan Delgado

I'm doing this review because I feel in debt with Yosvani after his great service. Today I received a follow up call from him to ask how was the car doing and if I like it, I have never received a call from any sales person to make sure I was OK. First let me say that I went to visit him about 4 month ago and he said he could get me approved but I will need $2,500 down so he explained me step by step what I should do to be in a better situation. I followed his advise and 10 days ago I was able to buy my car from him with only $800 down payment. I you want a honest and professional salesperson go and see him, he won't try to push the sale, he will advise and educate you.

February 22, 2017

"Great customer service "

- D Ramos

Best experience I've had in purchasing a car. Tommy Griffin made sure everything was taken care of,it can't take him enough for all he has done...will definitely work with him again!!!

February 21, 2017

"Very nice ppl to the point no beating around the bush!"

- Bmwguy123

Great experience over all my sales person Curtis was very helpful he went above and beyond all the way hope he gets paid good he takes his job very serious!

Miami Car Credit, Miami, FL, 33169