Middletown Nissan

Hoffman Nissan

George Harte Nissan

Totally pissed off
6/10/2016

"Totally lied to me and wasted my time "

I filled out a application online because I have credit problems and I saw that they had quarantined approval. The next day I get a call stating I was pre approved so I make an appointment go in fill out more paperwork they run my credit ten times come back tell me they got a bank to approve me for up to 11000 the salesmen takes me out in a car for a test drive I love the car we go back and he tells me it will be about 20 mins. After waiting forever he comes back to tell me they won't have a answer today and that the car I drove won't work so I leave thinking I won't be getting a car. Next day I get a email from them so I call because now I'm confused speak to someone who tells me that they have me down for a brand new car with rebates being used as downpayment but bank wants a little more so after saving up for a week and making another appointment I go in to find out that the lady I spoke to is no longer there and they don't know why I was told what I was, but they would see about getting me into a car that they wouldn't mind taking a loss on, again running my credit and a hour and a half later still no car and they send me home again saying they would call me. Well I told them forget it because I was led to believe I was getting a new car now I have to settle for what they want to take a loss on. They should have honored what I was promised and made a point of getting me a answer instead they were sending me away again. They are liars and need to talk to their employees about making promises they don't intend to honor. I will be reporting them to the BBB for ruining my credit even more while they lied to me and ran my credit again. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone I know.

Assistant manager Janice who said she spoke to used car manager and GM and I'm assuming the finance person

Halfpint165
5/30/2016

"Great experience!"

Awesome day buying a new car. Staff was great especially Dale!!! Made a bad experience from a different dealer to an excellent experience at middletown nissan.

Dale

Lola630
5/28/2016

"Pleasant experience, worked to service my needs"

This is the 3rd car bought from this dealership in the last 3 years.. 2nd time working with Janice, she's great at finding me what works for my needs.. Always have a great selection to choose from, colors/styles.. She works hard at making the process quick and simple.. Staff is helpful and friendly .

Janice rosado

Rjjba4
5/13/2016

"Extreme Disappointment!!! Read my story."

We were on a mission to buy my sons his first car (imagine his excitement, 17 yrs old) . We find a car on their internet page and make a deal to purchase. The car had an issue that needed to be resolved. I received a call as I was pulling into the dealership for delivery that the part had to be ordered and it would take a couple of days for it to come in. We decided to take delivery of the car anyway. During this process we discovered that the hands free Bluetooth didn't work so i stopped the deal and requested it be fixed with the other issue before we take delivery (I've played this game before once you deliver your not a priority anymore). I received a phone call the next day telling me that the original problem was fixed but the Bluetooth problem wasn't fixed and it was probably with my phone (of course I disagreed) and that there was an after market Bluetooth system available. I contacted a dealership of the make of the car and was instructed on how to check if the phone was compatible, and it was. The problem was with the car. The salesperson called again and we made another deal to except a 60 day 3000 mile bumper to bumper warranty in the place of the Bluetooth working. Note, the vehicle was not coming with a warranty at all, being sold as-is. We go to the dealership the next day to deliver the vehicle. I inspect the car it seems to be good. As we were walking back into the dealership talking, i said "and there's two keys like the internet description stated, correct? " The reply was no just one key. I stopped the deal again. I was told that the internet didn't say that there were two keys. I brought it up on my phone and it clearly stated two sets of keys. After dealing again, they're going to get me another key. We move to another office to finalize the paper work. I'm handed the contract and as i'm reading it the warranty has a clause in it stating they will not warranty any pre-existing electronic issues ( The car fax made mention of the cars electrical system being checked two times). I stopped the deal for the last time! I'm still trying to understand how the vehicle was registered with a plate on it in my name with out my signature. I'm one not to write reviews, but feel its time to start! This experience was supposed to be a fun one for my son and myself and all it was was another life lesson on how you constantly have to question everything and become a fatalist. It's terrible how this world has become!!

The Dealership

BIGTOMT
4/29/2016

"CHEATS"

Whether you have Poor Credit or even No Credit history at all, Middletown Nissan is here to help you. Everyone who comes through our doors seeking an auto loan with us is guaranteed an auto loan pre-approval. Regardless of your prior credit history, if we can't get you pre-approved, we will give you $500 on the spot*. NEVER HAPPEND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS AND NO CHECK THERE OWN SALES PERSON TOLD ME THRY DID NOT GET ANY PREAPROVLES CHEATS STAYAWAY I WORK FOR ANEWS PAPER THERE WILL BE SOMETHING IN THAT NEWPAPER SOON 65,000 DELEVERY EVERDAY

JANICE

dak0tax3
2/12/2016

"Scammed out of my money"

I'm not the type of person to write a review about anything, but the experience I've had with Middletown Nissan has been nothing but a nightmare. They put me into what I thought was a nice car, only to find out (after purchasing) it was just full of problems. I have only had my car for a good 2 months now, and I am on my way to my 6th service repair. Oh not to mention all of the services I have gotten are not covered by my warranty, even tho I'm paying extra monthly for a more coverage warranty. This place has scammed me for my money and I would not reccomend this place to my worst enemy.

rather not say

Anna1983
1/03/2016

"Great place "

Im looking to buy a new car to fit my family. I hope that i can find the the right car for us. The person that i am working with is helping me out so much and is very respectable about my time. I look forward to completing this deal and recomend anyone who is in the market to come to this dealership.

Justin H

Calabrese
12/20/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Bait and switch - stay away. After finding a used car that Middletown Nissan had, I called to set up an appointment to test drive. I was welcomed the same day with an appointment with the sales dealer. Upon arriving I was immediately greeted and was asked several questions (before seeing the car). They asked me what my credit was, what I did for a job, etc. Thinking I was actually going to see the car, I answered the questions. Once done with the questions, I was told to wait for a few minutes while they located the vehicle for me. I waited, waited and waited... then waited some more. Every 10 minutes the sales agent would come over and tell me they lost the keys to the car and didn't have access to test drive it. After a good 45 minutes of waiting in the lobby, the sales man comes over and says "lets try a Nissan". This is bait and switch... the used car I was looking to see was too good to be true. What dealer 'looses' the keys to a car??? They told me they felt bad and would drive the car across the state to me to test drive if I was still interested. What dealer 1) looses the keys 2) offers to meet the customer across state to test drive. On my way out not even the receptionist said bye. The goal here was to get me in with a good deal, then switch the purchase to a Nissan. If I wanted to drive a Nissan, I would have come for a Nissan. All in all, I wasted a hour and a half driving and was one unhappy customer. STAY AWAY. THIS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH DEALER. What a joke.

Justin, Saad

Kris
1/15/2015

"Terrific dealership!!"

I am on my second Murano lease and would not go to another dealership! The staff at Middletown is super friendly, professional and extremely accommodating! You get a great feeling from the second you walk in the door-a friendly hello from everyone you see, a beautiful showroom and just the nicest bunch of people!! I highly recommend this dealership!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Justin Heuser, Rob Mayne, James Gomes, Dawn Brennan

Rob6297
3/27/2014

"Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The..."

Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The process of purchasing our pre owned 2013 370Z was very easy with no pressure and lots of promises that were followed through without a hitch. The manager Tony C was honest, timely, and very fair in his presentation and delivery of our vehicle. Middletown Nissan is very lucky to have such great representation at their dealership!

Tony Cipolla, Billy Gloria