Middletown Nissan

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Milford Nissan

Rob6297
3/27/2014

"Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The..."

Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The process of purchasing our pre owned 2013 370Z was very easy with no pressure and lots of promises that were followed through without a hitch. The manager Tony C was honest, timely, and very fair in his presentation and delivery of our vehicle. Middletown Nissan is very lucky to have such great representation at their dealership!

Tony Cipolla, Billy Gloria

gree12
12/28/2013

"I always take my car to middletown nissan because of Jody..."

I always take my car to middletown nissan because of Jody Mitchell. He is friendly courteous and very knowledgable. when i get ready to purchase my next vehicle i will only purchase one from Jody.

kimmcclin
12/28/2013

"The staff was great. It was a very enjoyable experience. ..."

The staff was great. It was a very enjoyable experience. This dealership is friendly, courteous and is respectful of the buyers time. I would recommend Middletown Nissan to my friends and family.

MRNINJA
11/28/2013

"After buying my last 3 cars from here with superior..."

After buying my last 3 cars from here with superior service of the past 15 years-I was again in need of a car, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Your treated like a friend here. They really do whatever it takes to make you happy.

bill, cindy, freddy

Carbuddie
11/17/2012

"Truly awesome. Best price and incredible service. From..."

Truly awesome. Best price and incredible service. From the moment I walked in until I drove my new electric leaf home, it was great. It felt like I was part of their family.

grzegorz05
8/21/2012

"Worst experience ever lie after a lie I'm glad we did not..."

Worst experience ever lie after a lie I'm glad we did not purchase extended warranty I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy

ccurtis92
8/01/2012

"I live in Weston, much closer to Bruce Bennett, but they..."

I live in Weston, much closer to Bruce Bennett, but they were not compliant or respectful during my initial visit. After one phone call to Middletown, I spoke with James Gomes and was completely convinced they were the dealership who deserved my business. I was looking to lease a new 2013 Altima that not only was EXTREMELY limited in availability (on a national level), but did not have any promotions considering the 2012 models were still flowing through the lot. Within five days of my initial visit to Bruce Bennett, the Middletown team seamlessly helped me negotiate a price well below invoice for a car barely out of the factory, in a color I wanted and a price a college student could afford. Not only did they make the impossible deal possible, they did it without complaining, causing distress, or making me feel inferior. While we did drive over an hour to get to the location, the entire team greeted me as you would expect a family on Thanksgiving. This experience was incredibly personal, and after working so closely with some of the most impressive team of people, I feel it was undeniably one of the best days of my life. Following the deal close, I have received very welcome follow-up calls from Frank and James, who had been checking to make sure I loved the car and that everything was going well. I cannot even begin to verbalize how appreciative, impressed and grateful I am for this team and truly hope going forward that anyone looking to buy, lease, or even test drive a car, will make Middletown Nissan their choice destination.

Frank Fazio

alexedman
7/13/2012

"Though a newer vehicle did not seem like something I..."

Though a newer vehicle did not seem like something I could afford in my future, Dawn was very pleasant and explained warranty options but did not push them on me. Dawn was very down to earth in her approach and though we had a longer wait than expected,she was very timely in revising and finalizing my contract. Nice to meet you Dawn! A.Edman

brajin
6/18/2012

"I just wanted to say this was a great experience for me...."

I just wanted to say this was a great experience for me. I purchased a 2010 Nissan Maxima from Middle town Nissan. Their entire team from their receptionist to finance manager treated me well. I highly recommend them for anyone interested in purchasing a Nissan.

molecule999
5/19/2012

"In March of 2012 we took our Nissan Sentra in for an oil..."

In March of 2012 we took our Nissan Sentra in for an oil change. We drove out with our sixth straight Sentra lease, our third with Middletown. Based on our three transactions with Middletown we can say the service is timely, thorough and courteous. All the employees are friendly and helpful. We always feel relaxed and enjoy the inviting atmosphere. (coffee/tv). Rob Mayne always tries his best to compromise on price and get us the car and extras that we want. We expect to continue our string of leases at Middletown well into the future. I would not hesitate recommending this dealership to anyone.