Middletown Nissan

Smithtown Nissan

Kris
1/15/2015

"Terrific dealership!!"

I am on my second Murano lease and would not go to another dealership! The staff at Middletown is super friendly, professional and extremely accommodating! You get a great feeling from the second you walk in the door-a friendly hello from everyone you see, a beautiful showroom and just the nicest bunch of people!! I highly recommend this dealership!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Justin Heuser, Rob Mayne, James Gomes, Dawn Brennan

Rob6297
3/27/2014

"Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The..."

Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The process of purchasing our pre owned 2013 370Z was very easy with no pressure and lots of promises that were followed through without a hitch. The manager Tony C was honest, timely, and very fair in his presentation and delivery of our vehicle. Middletown Nissan is very lucky to have such great representation at their dealership!

Tony Cipolla, Billy Gloria

gree12
12/28/2013

"I always take my car to middletown nissan because of Jody..."

I always take my car to middletown nissan because of Jody Mitchell. He is friendly courteous and very knowledgable. when i get ready to purchase my next vehicle i will only purchase one from Jody.

Jody Mitchell

kimmcclin
12/28/2013

"The staff was great. It was a very enjoyable experience. ..."

The staff was great. It was a very enjoyable experience. This dealership is friendly, courteous and is respectful of the buyers time. I would recommend Middletown Nissan to my friends and family.

Janice Rosado, Rob Mayne, Justin Heuser

MRNINJA
11/28/2013

"After buying my last 3 cars from here with superior..."

After buying my last 3 cars from here with superior service of the past 15 years-I was again in need of a car, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Your treated like a friend here. They really do whatever it takes to make you happy.

bill, cindy, freddy

Carbuddie
11/17/2012

"Truly awesome. Best price and incredible service. From..."

Truly awesome. Best price and incredible service. From the moment I walked in until I drove my new electric leaf home, it was great. It felt like I was part of their family.

Asad Kamal, Rob Mayne, Tom DiCicco, James Gomes, Joe DeAngelo, Dawn Brennan

grzegorz05
8/21/2012

"Worst experience ever lie after a lie I'm glad we did not..."

Worst experience ever lie after a lie I'm glad we did not purchase extended warranty I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy

Bob Finnemore

ccurtis92
8/01/2012

"I live in Weston, much closer to Bruce Bennett, but they..."

I live in Weston, much closer to Bruce Bennett, but they were not compliant or respectful during my initial visit. After one phone call to Middletown, I spoke with James Gomes and was completely convinced they were the dealership who deserved my business. I was looking to lease a new 2013 Altima that not only was EXTREMELY limited in availability (on a national level), but did not have any promotions considering the 2012 models were still flowing through the lot. Within five days of my initial visit to Bruce Bennett, the Middletown team seamlessly helped me negotiate a price well below invoice for a car barely out of the factory, in a color I wanted and a price a college student could afford. Not only did they make the impossible deal possible, they did it without complaining, causing distress, or making me feel inferior. While we did drive over an hour to get to the location, the entire team greeted me as you would expect a family on Thanksgiving. This experience was incredibly personal, and after working so closely with some of the most impressive team of people, I feel it was undeniably one of the best days of my life. Following the deal close, I have received very welcome follow-up calls from Frank and James, who had been checking to make sure I loved the car and that everything was going well. I cannot even begin to verbalize how appreciative, impressed and grateful I am for this team and truly hope going forward that anyone looking to buy, lease, or even test drive a car, will make Middletown Nissan their choice destination.

Frank Fazio, Phil Wallace, Sheri Thompson, Angel Ramos, James Gomes, Rob Mayne

alexedman
7/13/2012

"Though a newer vehicle did not seem like something I..."

Though a newer vehicle did not seem like something I could afford in my future, Dawn was very pleasant and explained warranty options but did not push them on me. Dawn was very down to earth in her approach and though we had a longer wait than expected,she was very timely in revising and finalizing my contract. Nice to meet you Dawn! A.Edman

Dawn Brennan

brajin
6/18/2012

"I just wanted to say this was a great experience for me...."

I just wanted to say this was a great experience for me. I purchased a 2010 Nissan Maxima from Middle town Nissan. Their entire team from their receptionist to finance manager treated me well. I highly recommend them for anyone interested in purchasing a Nissan.

Justin Heuser, Joe DeAngelo