Middletown Nissan

Certified Sales Specialist

May 06, 2017

"Nissan"

- John P. Andrulatis

I like to say how Nice Destiny and Rose were to my wife and I when buying our car. They were outstanding. They were extremely helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Middletown Nissan and Destiny and Rose to do business with.

Rose Elias
Other Employees : Destiny

May 04, 2017

"Great"

- Summer1

This was a positive experience and salesman Sami Syed was understanding and kind. I would tell anyone looking for a vehicle to go see Sami. Highly recommended.

Sami Syed

April 22, 2017

"Bad lease experience "

- Unhappy2017

Initially my experience was good. I turned in a leased Rogue, and leased a 2017 Rogue. Other than being at the dealership for 8 hours, then having to go back 2 days later for some coating, I had no complaints. Then I started getting calls from the finance company, saying I was past due on a payment for the Rogue I had turned in 30 days before. Apparently someone in the finance dept. never in formed the finance company that I had turned it in. After several phone calls and a visit, they tell me it's resolved......time will tell. Needless to say, I will go to a different dealership when my current lease is up.

Kathleen Tuohy