Middletown Nissan

Dale Richards

Janice Rosado, Certified Sales Specialist, Middletown Nissan

Janice Rosado

April 15, 2017

"Very happy. Friendly and knowledgeable staff."

- Karen Lepore

Worked well with us to me our financial needs. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service. Great selection of vehicles. Very clean dealership and service area.

April 08, 2017

"Friendly Professional Couteous"

- Jon Demko

5th car from them. Service always good, Cars very nice and Service dept always prompt, quick and high quality and our salesman ASAD I the best.

April 05, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- Bob T.

I had a fantastic experience with my lease purchase this past March. My sales rep (Asad Kamal) was great to work with. I informed him I was looking for a new 2017 Maxima. Gave him the specs I wanted - color, model. Let him know price range I was looking for. He did the research, gave me a call & my car & paperwork were ready in a week. At other dealerships, I feel pressure and not comfortable. He was easy to talk to & made purchasing as seamless as possible. I have 2 small kids & don't enjoy spending 3+ hours filling out paperwork or hassling over price. I came in filled out paperwork with no hiccup & was in & out in in about in a hour. This is my 3rd purchase with Asad & he is the reason why I go back to Middletown Nissan. I've dealt with DeCormier & Harte & they did not deliver the quality customer service that Asad does. Great Service!!! He's the best!

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $41690