Middletown Nissan

George Harte Nissan

Anna1983
1/03/2016

"Great place "

Im looking to buy a new car to fit my family. I hope that i can find the the right car for us. The person that i am working with is helping me out so much and is very respectable about my time. I look forward to completing this deal and recomend anyone who is in the market to come to this dealership.

Justin H

Calabrese
12/20/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Bait and switch - stay away. After finding a used car that Middletown Nissan had, I called to set up an appointment to test drive. I was welcomed the same day with an appointment with the sales dealer. Upon arriving I was immediately greeted and was asked several questions (before seeing the car). They asked me what my credit was, what I did for a job, etc. Thinking I was actually going to see the car, I answered the questions. Once done with the questions, I was told to wait for a few minutes while they located the vehicle for me. I waited, waited and waited... then waited some more. Every 10 minutes the sales agent would come over and tell me they lost the keys to the car and didn't have access to test drive it. After a good 45 minutes of waiting in the lobby, the sales man comes over and says "lets try a Nissan". This is bait and switch... the used car I was looking to see was too good to be true. What dealer 'looses' the keys to a car??? They told me they felt bad and would drive the car across the state to me to test drive if I was still interested. What dealer 1) looses the keys 2) offers to meet the customer across state to test drive. On my way out not even the receptionist said bye. The goal here was to get me in with a good deal, then switch the purchase to a Nissan. If I wanted to drive a Nissan, I would have come for a Nissan. All in all, I wasted a hour and a half driving and was one unhappy customer. STAY AWAY. THIS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH DEALER. What a joke.

Justin, Saad

Kris
1/15/2015

"Terrific dealership!!"

I am on my second Murano lease and would not go to another dealership! The staff at Middletown is super friendly, professional and extremely accommodating! You get a great feeling from the second you walk in the door-a friendly hello from everyone you see, a beautiful showroom and just the nicest bunch of people!! I highly recommend this dealership!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Justin Heuser, Rob Mayne, James Gomes, Dawn Brennan

Rob6297
3/27/2014

"Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The..."

Our experience beginning to end was exceptional! The process of purchasing our pre owned 2013 370Z was very easy with no pressure and lots of promises that were followed through without a hitch. The manager Tony C was honest, timely, and very fair in his presentation and delivery of our vehicle. Middletown Nissan is very lucky to have such great representation at their dealership!

Tony Cipolla, Billy Gloria

gree12
12/28/2013

"I always take my car to middletown nissan because of Jody..."

I always take my car to middletown nissan because of Jody Mitchell. He is friendly courteous and very knowledgable. when i get ready to purchase my next vehicle i will only purchase one from Jody.

Jody Mitchell

kimmcclin
12/28/2013

"The staff was great. It was a very enjoyable experience. ..."

The staff was great. It was a very enjoyable experience. This dealership is friendly, courteous and is respectful of the buyers time. I would recommend Middletown Nissan to my friends and family.

Janice Rosado, Rob Mayne, Justin Heuser

MRNINJA
11/28/2013

"DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE"

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!!! They are now your "typical " car dealership with all of the BS and hidden fees and dont want to know you after the sale

bill, cindy, freddy

Carbuddie
11/17/2012

"Truly awesome. Best price and incredible service. From..."

Truly awesome. Best price and incredible service. From the moment I walked in until I drove my new electric leaf home, it was great. It felt like I was part of their family.

Asad Kamal, Rob Mayne, Tom DiCicco, James Gomes, Joe DeAngelo, Dawn Brennan

grzegorz05
8/21/2012

"Worst experience ever lie after a lie I'm glad we did not..."

Worst experience ever lie after a lie I'm glad we did not purchase extended warranty I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy

Bob Finnemore

ccurtis92
8/01/2012

"I live in Weston, much closer to Bruce Bennett, but they..."

I live in Weston, much closer to Bruce Bennett, but they were not compliant or respectful during my initial visit. After one phone call to Middletown, I spoke with James Gomes and was completely convinced they were the dealership who deserved my business. I was looking to lease a new 2013 Altima that not only was EXTREMELY limited in availability (on a national level), but did not have any promotions considering the 2012 models were still flowing through the lot. Within five days of my initial visit to Bruce Bennett, the Middletown team seamlessly helped me negotiate a price well below invoice for a car barely out of the factory, in a color I wanted and a price a college student could afford. Not only did they make the impossible deal possible, they did it without complaining, causing distress, or making me feel inferior. While we did drive over an hour to get to the location, the entire team greeted me as you would expect a family on Thanksgiving. This experience was incredibly personal, and after working so closely with some of the most impressive team of people, I feel it was undeniably one of the best days of my life. Following the deal close, I have received very welcome follow-up calls from Frank and James, who had been checking to make sure I loved the car and that everything was going well. I cannot even begin to verbalize how appreciative, impressed and grateful I am for this team and truly hope going forward that anyone looking to buy, lease, or even test drive a car, will make Middletown Nissan their choice destination.

Frank Fazio, Phil Wallace, Sheri Thompson, Angel Ramos, James Gomes, Rob Mayne