Middletown Nissan

Certified Sales Specialist

August 12, 2017

"Wonderful service center"

- MimitoCCC

I have used Nissan for about 15 years. I always have an excellent experience and usually use Robert Clement as my Advisor. He is wonderful, always helpful and pleasant. This time I went through Express and had a young man I can't remember his name now, but I'm thinking Darren. He was exceptional!!

Robert Clement
Other Employees : Darren?

August 09, 2017

"Great Experience"

- dpesino

I am new to the area and commute to work every day, so on the recommendation of a friend, I was told to check out the service department at Middletown Nissan. I have been going to another dealer in eastern Connecticut for years for service, but I think I have found my new go to shop. Mark Procaccini quickly and professionally helped me understand the service my car needed and worked with his team to ensure quick and accurate work. Unfortunately, I did have an issue with my parking break after I had gotten repairs done. There was a little miscommunication about what needed to be done, but Mark, Gino and Nick Casparino made sure that the issue was corrected with no charge to me. They were all very sincerely apologetic about the issue. Due to the miscommunication, I had originally stated that people should avoid the service department. I retract that statement. I was treated professionally, my issues were taken seriously, and I was shown that the shop stands by their work. I do highly recommend the service department of Middletown Nissan to anyone looking for quick, accurate, and professional service.

Mark Procaccini
Other Employees : Nick Casparino, Gino

July 20, 2017

"Awesome Experience!"

- AshleyB

Middletown Nissan is the absolute best dealership I've ever purchased a car from! Every step they went out of their way to make everything was easy and comfortable for my fiancé and I. Our salesmen Jason was top notch...I've never seen someone run around as much as he did to make everything perfect, he even helped detail our car. The sales manager Michael Hamadi had out of this world customer service skills. He bent over backwards to make both car deals go through for us and gave us the best pricing. I've personally leased 3 vehicles prior and my fiancé has leased 5 and we both never completely understand the whole process until Michael took the time and actually showed us all of the incentives and perecentages and how they work to equal monthly payments. This also showed us they weren't trying to rip us off, which everyone perceives a dealership will do when buying a new car. Another thing that I couldn't believe is the commitment to customer service no matter the time of day, we spent a total of about 10 hours on two different days purchasing two new cars and were there after closing both days. No one ever rushed us or got upset, they all stayed and even were just chatting with us after. Each vehicle we purchased had different options so both days they had wonderful ladies show us each feature the car has and how they work. They even programmed my Bluetooth into the car for me. I know we will definitely go back to Middletown Nissan when our leases are up and I will refer them to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle to them!

Jason Gomes