Middletown Nissan

Asad Kamal

Michael Hamadi, Sales Manager, Middletown Nissan

Michael Hamadi

October 20, 2016

"Sneaky Sneaky Salesman "

- Vote Bernie!

Don't waste your time on this place. Walked in with a car in mind. Immediately I was told price for this car is listed incorrectly online on 3 different sites somehow. Test drove and spent 3 hours with the salesman trying to do simple math on the cost of the car as manager kept getting it wrong.They changed the online price while I was at the dealership to reflect the correct price, which was even more than what he quoted in the beginning. I checked online this morning and "magically" it went back to the original price I saw from the beginning. Sneaky people, don't waste your time.

October 13, 2016

" Michael Hamadi Made it Happen!"

- JoJo

Last week I decided to trade in my 6 year old Nissan Murano for a newer vehicle, and with the help of Lynette Garcia and Michael Hamadi, I was in a brand new Nissan Rogue within a few hours. Lynette was very helpful in initiating the trade-in, reviewing my options and ensuring I was comfortable and happy with the vehicle I would be driving away with. When negotiations began, I was introduced to Michael Hamadi. who was unbelievably kind, helpful and worked with me until I was comfortable with the terms. I am very happy with my Nissan Rogue and to be honest, they provided the best experience I've ever had in purchasing. or trading in a vehicle. I will be back and plan on continuing my business with Middletown Nisssan!

September 29, 2016

"Beyond Happy! "

- Taftj3

I recently dealt with Middletown Nissan and I am beyond satisfied with the experience. I had gone to executive Nissan with a dilemma (I was well over on my lease miles and did not want to have to pay a lot for another lease). Executive Nissan gave me an offer I wasn't happy with so I headed to Middletown! I worked with Saad and Mike who were both great!!! They worked with me on getting me into a car I wanted (2016 Nissan Rogue) within my budget. I highly recommend Middletown Nissan and plan on continuing my business with them. I drove away happy and smiling, much better experience with them than I expected! :)

New 2016 Nissan Rogue, $25680