Middletown Nissan

Certified Sales Specialist

February 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Cheryl Dziarkowski

I recently purchased a Rogue. My salesperson was Ricky Medina. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle i purchased and was able to answer all of my questions thoroughly. I was very impressed with his courtesy towards me. I immediately could tell that he wasn't just there to sell me a vehicle but to get to know me personally and make sure i was happy. He definitely takes his time to get to know his customers which is great! He was a pleasure to work with and i would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used Nissan.

February 11, 2017

"Sales Full of Care "

- Mo_Dezz

Sami Syed is wonderful. He truly was looking out for my best interest. He sold me a car that I was able to afford. I drove away with a car on the same day I went to go buy it. Everyone at this dealership has the customers best interest in mind. This is hard to find these days. Go here! You will be treated like family.

January 03, 2017

"Happy wife happy life "

- Dameliodj

Janice had met with my wife a few months ago. I met with her tonight and she was very friendly and helpful, directed me to another salesman and then kept checking to make sure I was good. Ended up closing a deal and most importantly my wife was happy too

New 2016 Nissan Rogue, $28680