Middletown Toyota Scion

About Middletown Toyota Scion

About Middletown Toyota Scion

NikiRN
3/09/2016

"Great customer service. Everyone makes you feel welcome. "

Middletown Toyota was the only place that made me feel welcome. Did not feel pressure at all. It was all about my needs. Awesome place

Middletown Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 11, 2016

Niki, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable car buying experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your purchase. The MiddleTown Toyota Scion Team

Toyoguy12
1/19/2016

"Cheapskate dealer, greedy "

Absolutely will not budge on their prices, they will not give you a fair trade on your old vehicle even of its a toyota and even if it's on their fancy list of most wanted cars. This dealer is all about the money and they dont understand how to make lasting relationships. I would strongly suggest going to torrington toyota they are the best.

Joe Klimas

Middletown Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 14, 2016

We're concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to our company. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We would love the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. The Middletown Toyota Scion Team

RyanH
11/30/2015

"Arrogant & Unwilling to Negotiate"

Despite having first hand knowledge of prices paid by a family member and work colleague for the same exact car in the past 3 months, the salesman insisted that the reasonable price I was asking for was impossible. The salseman refused to negotiate anything less than full MSRP and even suggested that there was zero room for negotiation on the price. A new vehicle is perhaps one of the most well known purchases where you can haggle over the price - for the sales guy to suggest that "you can't haggle anymore" absolutely blew my mind. I walked out, took my business elsewhere and got a great deal on the same car (with more options) for slightly more than what I was asking in Middletown. After this ridiculous experience with sales and several bad service experiences, I will not be returning to Middletown Toyota.

Jim C.
8/28/2015

"Service visit"

I had a scheduled appointment with the Middletown Toyota Service Dept on Wednesday, Oct 26, 2015. I was greeted by a Team member and he was immediately helpful in getting a battery for my remote starter button. I went up to the Service Desk and was greeted by Bruce Nielsen (Service Advisor) and he was pleasant, answered my questions and his estimate of repair time was spot on! The previous Toyota Dealership I visited in Wallingford could not hold a candle to the professionalism shown by the Middletown Toyota Service Team. My vote for Employee of the Month is Bruce Nielsen.

Bruce Nielsen

2015rav4
3/16/2015

"Great Salesman"

George Juridini was our salesman about 6 months ago when we purchased a pick-up truck. Because of his personable nature and attentiveness we sought him out today to purchase a new family car. We were very pleased with his knowledge and patience as he helped us to find the car that was right for us. We highly recommend George and Middletown Toyota.

Katie Thibault
11/13/2014

"2015 Toyota Highlander"

I had a great experience with George as a salesman. George listened to exactly what I was looking for and respected my price limitations and at no point tried to up sell me to anything I didn't want. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He made the car buying process fun...who ever says that? I'm not confident I got the best price out there for my car, but I am comfortable with what I paid given the good overall experience. My family has been purchasing cars and having them serviced at Middletown Toyota since 1989. I wouldn't consider purchasing a Toyota anywhere else.

cgouldsbrough
11/11/2014

"Great"

Sam was amazing and had a great experience with him. Nice, understanding and had a great sense of humor. Finance woman was rude, did not explain anything and cold as Ice.

tuktukan
11/04/2014

"I will never make a mistake of coming here again!"

This is by far the worst car service I've been to, I called 1 week ago to schedule my car for an oil change. I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment. And still they made me wait 2 HOURS, maybe because I declined the $290 extra change for the "supposedly complete check" (they originally quoted me for $45). I spoke with other customer waiting there (we were the last 2 people there) and she was too waited for so long. I will never make the same mistake of coming here ever again!

I don't remember the names of two women at the service counter

RichOwen
10/04/2014

"Top Notch"

I've bought 2 trucks from Middletown Toyota and I'm very pleased ! Bob Blakeslee took great care of me . I sent my Dad and a good friend there to buy their vehicles also .

Samantha was the delivery coordinator

Roger766
9/25/2014

"Great place to buy Toyota!"

We had the best experience working with Ali. He helped us to make a decision, and answered all our questions. Sherry did an amazing work with our financial plan an warranty. It was wery easy to contact with them, they were available for us everytime, including after work hours. Thank you Middletown Toyota. Next car will buy with you again!

Ali Ahmad

Reviews of Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig)
Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)