Middletown Toyota Scion

Friday 8:00 AM

Jim C.
8/28/2015

"Service visit"

I had a scheduled appointment with the Middletown Toyota Service Dept on Wednesday, Oct 26, 2015. I was greeted by a Team member and he was immediately helpful in getting a battery for my remote starter button. I went up to the Service Desk and was greeted by Bruce Nielsen (Service Advisor) and he was pleasant, answered my questions and his estimate of repair time was spot on! The previous Toyota Dealership I visited in Wallingford could not hold a candle to the professionalism shown by the Middletown Toyota Service Team. My vote for Employee of the Month is Bruce Nielsen.

Bruce Nielsen

2015rav4
3/16/2015

"Great Salesman"

George Juridini was our salesman about 6 months ago when we purchased a pick-up truck. Because of his personable nature and attentiveness we sought him out today to purchase a new family car. We were very pleased with his knowledge and patience as he helped us to find the car that was right for us. We highly recommend George and Middletown Toyota.

Katie Thibault
11/13/2014

"2015 Toyota Highlander"

I had a great experience with George as a salesman. George listened to exactly what I was looking for and respected my price limitations and at no point tried to up sell me to anything I didn't want. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He made the car buying process fun...who ever says that? I'm not confident I got the best price out there for my car, but I am comfortable with what I paid given the good overall experience. My family has been purchasing cars and having them serviced at Middletown Toyota since 1989. I wouldn't consider purchasing a Toyota anywhere else.

cgouldsbrough
11/11/2014

"Great"

Sam was amazing and had a great experience with him. Nice, understanding and had a great sense of humor. Finance woman was rude, did not explain anything and cold as Ice.

tuktukan
11/04/2014

"I will never make a mistake of coming here again!"

This is by far the worst car service I've been to, I called 1 week ago to schedule my car for an oil change. I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment. And still they made me wait 2 HOURS, maybe because I declined the $290 extra change for the "supposedly complete check" (they originally quoted me for $45). I spoke with other customer waiting there (we were the last 2 people there) and she was too waited for so long. I will never make the same mistake of coming here ever again!

I don't remember the names of two women at the service counter

RichOwen
10/04/2014

"Top Notch"

I've bought 2 trucks from Middletown Toyota and I'm very pleased ! Bob Blakeslee took great care of me . I sent my Dad and a good friend there to buy their vehicles also .

Samantha was the delivery coordinator

Roger766
9/25/2014

"Great place to buy Toyota!"

We had the best experience working with Ali. He helped us to make a decision, and answered all our questions. Sherry did an amazing work with our financial plan an warranty. It was wery easy to contact with them, they were available for us everytime, including after work hours. Thank you Middletown Toyota. Next car will buy with you again!

Ali Ahmad

luvtoyotarav4
9/24/2014

"Bait and switch"

Fell for the old "Bait and switch" routine. I was lured into Middletown Toyota with an excellent price for a 2014 RAV4. Spoke to Ben Podd concerning a specific VIN and ID number and settled on a price. Went to test drive that specific vehicle and found out it had leather heated seats. I questioned if this was the correct vehicle and Ben stated multiple times that it was. Fell in love and wrote out the deposit check. After a long period of time a manager came over and said - "Sorry, Ben's mistake but wrong car! But I can sell you that car for more money, just let me figure out how much" Knowing this was a bait and switch and another Toyota dealer warned me of Middletown doing this I requested my check back. Ben apologized and showed us the paperwork that stated this vehicle with that VIN was advertized for that price! Called the next day and spoke to manager Joe Klimas. He finally returned my phone call after multiple attempts. Toyota should be ashamed to have a man this disrespectful as a manager. He raised his voice, was belligerent and told me that if I want this car, he will sell it to me with the leather seats removed. He will not accept responsibility for any misrepresentation of his employees. I was warned by other Toyota dealerships and now I plan to warn other customers!

Joe Klimas

durso3
9/03/2014

"best purchase"

best Toyota dealership with a wonderful staff from the moment you walk in the door to you leave very helpful and friendly this was my second Middletown Toyota purchase looking to purchase a Toyota look no further

Michael109
5/28/2014

"picking up new car"

car was clean and above all it had scratches. Had to wait over an hr. to get buffed out. Will never buy from this dealer again.

Reviews of Bob Blakeslee
Bob Blakeslee

Internet Sales Manager

Reviews of George  Juridini
George Juridini

New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

Reviews of Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig)
Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)