Middletown Toyota Scion

Wednesday 8:00 AM

Thursday 8:00 AM

Friday 8:00 AM

"2015 Toyota Highlander"

I had a great experience with George as a salesman. George listened to exactly what I was looking for and respected my price limitations and at no point tried to up sell me to anything I didn't want. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He made the car buying process fun...who ever says that? I'm not confident I got the best price out there for my car, but I am comfortable with what I paid given the good overall experience. My family has been purchasing cars and having them serviced at Middletown Toyota since 1989. I wouldn't consider purchasing a Toyota anywhere else.

"Great"

Sam was amazing and had a great experience with him. Nice, understanding and had a great sense of humor. Finance woman was rude, did not explain anything and cold as Ice.

"I will never make a mistake of coming here again!"

This is by far the worst car service I've been to, I called 1 week ago to schedule my car for an oil change. I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment. And still they made me wait 2 HOURS, maybe because I declined the $290 extra change for the "supposedly complete check" (they originally quoted me for $45). I spoke with other customer waiting there (we were the last 2 people there) and she was too waited for so long. I will never make the same mistake of coming here ever again!

I don't remember the names of two women at the service counter

"Top Notch"

I've bought 2 trucks from Middletown Toyota and I'm very pleased ! Bob Blakeslee took great care of me . I sent my Dad and a good friend there to buy their vehicles also .

Samantha was the delivery coordinator

"Great place to buy Toyota!"

We had the best experience working with Ali. He helped us to make a decision, and answered all our questions. Sherry did an amazing work with our financial plan an warranty. It was wery easy to contact with them, they were available for us everytime, including after work hours. Thank you Middletown Toyota. Next car will buy with you again!

Ali Ahmad

"Bait and switch"

Fell for the old "Bait and switch" routine. I was lured into Middletown Toyota with an excellent price for a 2014 RAV4. Spoke to Ben Podd concerning a specific VIN and ID number and settled on a price. Went to test drive that specific vehicle and found out it had leather heated seats. I questioned if this was the correct vehicle and Ben stated multiple times that it was. Fell in love and wrote out the deposit check. After a long period of time a manager came over and said - "Sorry, Ben's mistake but wrong car! But I can sell you that car for more money, just let me figure out how much" Knowing this was a bait and switch and another Toyota dealer warned me of Middletown doing this I requested my check back. Ben apologized and showed us the paperwork that stated this vehicle with that VIN was advertized for that price! Called the next day and spoke to manager Joe Klimas. He finally returned my phone call after multiple attempts. Toyota should be ashamed to have a man this disrespectful as a manager. He raised his voice, was belligerent and told me that if I want this car, he will sell it to me with the leather seats removed. He will not accept responsibility for any misrepresentation of his employees. I was warned by other Toyota dealerships and now I plan to warn other customers!

Joe Klimas

"best purchase"

best Toyota dealership with a wonderful staff from the moment you walk in the door to you leave very helpful and friendly this was my second Middletown Toyota purchase looking to purchase a Toyota look no further

"picking up new car"

car was clean and above all it had scratches. Had to wait over an hr. to get buffed out. Will never buy from this dealer again.

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

It was a pleasure to purchase a car from Aurelio Figueroa at Middletown Toyota Scion. From the moment I arrived and Aurelio introduced himself to me I felt I was in very capable hands. He listened carefully to my needs and concerns, and that was important to me because it instilled a sense of trust. Aurelio is knowledgeable and professional, and throughout the entire purchase process he respected my budget constraints while keeping in mind everything I told him I wanted in a new car. He has a detailed knowledge of new and used car inventory, and he did a thorough job discussing my purchase options while staying within my budget. There were no high pressure sales tactics--just honest and sincere concern for customer satisfaction. Although I had gone to Middletown Toyota to purchase a new car, I left with a certified used car in the current model year that offered me more for my money. I told Aurelio when I first arrived that I wanted a great deal--not just a good deal but a great deal--and he delivered. I love my certified used 2014 Corolla, and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase experience.

"My vehicle was in a accident and my insurance company ..."

My vehicle was in a accident and my insurance company " Allstate" recommend Middletown Toyota Body Shop. Leary because my car is a Honda I still took my Insurance companies recommendations? After meeting the Body Shop manager Jim Zanavich I new I made the best choice for my car repairs . My car looked better then it did when prior to the accident. On top of it they fully detailed my car inside and out. Upon picking up my Honda I also was told by Mr Zanavich that if there is ever a time I need my car washed just stop in and see him and he will run it threw there car wash machine at no cost to me !!!

Jim Zanavich

Reviews of Bob Blakeslee
Bob Blakeslee

Internet Sales Manager

Reviews of George  Juridini
George Juridini

New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

Reviews of Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig)
Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)