Middletown Toyota Scion

3.3

634 Newfield St, Middletown, Connecticut 06457

Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig), New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)

George Juridini

January 08, 2017

"Evan is the BEST!!"

- MarianneS

I have purchased 22 car from this dealership. I always take my car to Middletown Toyota for service and repairs. Everyone is always friendly and Evan is the best. I always recommend this dealership to my friends.

Evan Douglas

January 08, 2017

"Another Great Experience"

- MarianneS

This dealership is the only place I would go to purchase a car. The 1st Rav 4 I bought was brand new. I loved it. So when I was ready to buy another car, I went back there and saw Bab Magnano, again. I told him what I was looking for and within 3 days he called with exactly what I wanted. It was once again a great experience.

Bob Magnano

December 20, 2016

"They did everything they could to take care of the customer"

- HappyNewScionOwner

I can not say enough about the recent purchase of my Sion IM at Middletown Toyota. Our salesman Bob Blakeslee has worked successfully with my husband and I on this sale, and a number of previous car sales. He does his absolute best to make it work for the customer. Also, the dealership does what they can to work with the customer. I got the car I truly wanted, and I am loving it. Thank you Middletown Toyota!

Bob Blakeslee