Middletown Toyota Scion

About Middletown Toyota Scion

About Middletown Toyota Scion

rs
7/11/2016

"Unprofessional, disrespectful salesman, invisible management"

ABSOLUTE DISASTER HERE Unprofessional and disrespectful car salesman. Worst car buying experience my son and I had. After the sale went south and we wanted to get our deposit back, our salesman "Sam" started talking crap, and seemed to want to instigate us....disrespectful and was looking for a fight, I had to ask him to get out of my face. Not one manager stepped in to stop this nonsense. If you want a circus or a fight with a salesman, go to this place. Pathetic. I cannot not tell enough people to stay away form this place.

CTIERNEY11
5/17/2016

"Terrible experience "

This was a terrible carbine experience and I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. My car was rear-ended and totaled buy a texting teenager on April 6th, while my husband was in rehab recovering from a very serious operation. The salesman, Bob Magnano, clearly knew he had a desperate customer would not negotiate into my mind made no effort whatsoever to help an older woman in distress it's horrible when people take advantage of others just because they can. Fred cook from Finance was even worse. The car was registered to my husband and he insisted that the only way for me to purchase a new car was to have my husband released from rehab to sign the papers."But Fred", I said, "My husband won't be released from rehab until April 27th." So have him come in on the 28th", he replied. Absolutely heartless. I ended up purchasing the car for cash registering the car in my name and refinancing with my credit union. I had to speak to Fred one more time about the title. This time he actually laughed at me. I needed the title by June 1st. Laughing heartily he said " You'll be lucky to have that title within six months". I asked him if he could help me direct my call to the DMV. "You actually want to CALL them on the phone?" He said still laughing. I had no choice. He did tell me to call the title department in Wethersfield which I did. Within 5 minutes I had spoken to a lovely woman who said my title was processed on the 4th of May and I would receive it within a few days which I did. Sometimes situations like mine arise where the customer is too traumatized to fight back it is a sad commentary to know that there are business people around that will take advantage of that rather than trying to be helpful to another human being I am disgusted by the whole experience.

Fred Cook

June 06, 2016

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent experience. We don't want to lose a loyal customer or miss out on the opportunity to grow as a company. We'd like the chance to speak with you and hear your feedback regarding your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, MiddleTown Toyota Scion Team

NikiRN
3/09/2016

"Great customer service. Everyone makes you feel welcome. "

Middletown Toyota was the only place that made me feel welcome. Did not feel pressure at all. It was all about my needs. Awesome place

March 11, 2016

Niki, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable car buying experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your purchase. The MiddleTown Toyota Scion Team

Toyoguy12
1/19/2016

"Cheapskate dealer, greedy "

Absolutely will not budge on their prices, they will not give you a fair trade on your old vehicle even of its a toyota and even if it's on their fancy list of most wanted cars. This dealer is all about the money and they dont understand how to make lasting relationships. I would strongly suggest going to torrington toyota they are the best.

Joe Klimas

February 14, 2016

We're concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to our company. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We would love the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. The Middletown Toyota Scion Team

RyanH
11/30/2015

"Arrogant & Unwilling to Negotiate"

Despite having first hand knowledge of prices paid by a family member and work colleague for the same exact car in the past 3 months, the salesman insisted that the reasonable price I was asking for was impossible. The salseman refused to negotiate anything less than full MSRP and even suggested that there was zero room for negotiation on the price. A new vehicle is perhaps one of the most well known purchases where you can haggle over the price - for the sales guy to suggest that "you can't haggle anymore" absolutely blew my mind. I walked out, took my business elsewhere and got a great deal on the same car (with more options) for slightly more than what I was asking in Middletown. After this ridiculous experience with sales and several bad service experiences, I will not be returning to Middletown Toyota.

Jim C.
8/28/2015

"Service visit"

I had a scheduled appointment with the Middletown Toyota Service Dept on Wednesday, Oct 26, 2015. I was greeted by a Team member and he was immediately helpful in getting a battery for my remote starter button. I went up to the Service Desk and was greeted by Bruce Nielsen (Service Advisor) and he was pleasant, answered my questions and his estimate of repair time was spot on! The previous Toyota Dealership I visited in Wallingford could not hold a candle to the professionalism shown by the Middletown Toyota Service Team. My vote for Employee of the Month is Bruce Nielsen.

Bruce Nielsen

2015rav4
3/16/2015

"Great Salesman"

George Juridini was our salesman about 6 months ago when we purchased a pick-up truck. Because of his personable nature and attentiveness we sought him out today to purchase a new family car. We were very pleased with his knowledge and patience as he helped us to find the car that was right for us. We highly recommend George and Middletown Toyota.

Katie Thibault
11/13/2014

"2015 Toyota Highlander"

I had a great experience with George as a salesman. George listened to exactly what I was looking for and respected my price limitations and at no point tried to up sell me to anything I didn't want. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He made the car buying process fun...who ever says that? I'm not confident I got the best price out there for my car, but I am comfortable with what I paid given the good overall experience. My family has been purchasing cars and having them serviced at Middletown Toyota since 1989. I wouldn't consider purchasing a Toyota anywhere else.

cgouldsbrough
11/11/2014

"Great"

Sam was amazing and had a great experience with him. Nice, understanding and had a great sense of humor. Finance woman was rude, did not explain anything and cold as Ice.

tuktukan
11/04/2014

"I will never make a mistake of coming here again!"

This is by far the worst car service I've been to, I called 1 week ago to schedule my car for an oil change. I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment. And still they made me wait 2 HOURS, maybe because I declined the $290 extra change for the "supposedly complete check" (they originally quoted me for $45). I spoke with other customer waiting there (we were the last 2 people there) and she was too waited for so long. I will never make the same mistake of coming here ever again!

I don't remember the names of two women at the service counter

Reviews of Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig)
Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)