Middletown Toyota Scion

Wednesday 8:00 AM

Thursday 8:00 AM

Friday 8:00 AM

"best purchase"

best Toyota dealership with a wonderful staff from the moment you walk in the door to you leave very helpful and friendly this was my second Middletown Toyota purchase looking to purchase a Toyota look no further

"picking up new car"

car was clean and above all it had scratches. Had to wait over an hr. to get buffed out. Will never buy from this dealer again.

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

It was a pleasure to purchase a car from Aurelio Figueroa at Middletown Toyota Scion. From the moment I arrived and Aurelio introduced himself to me I felt I was in very capable hands. He listened carefully to my needs and concerns, and that was important to me because it instilled a sense of trust. Aurelio is knowledgeable and professional, and throughout the entire purchase process he respected my budget constraints while keeping in mind everything I told him I wanted in a new car. He has a detailed knowledge of new and used car inventory, and he did a thorough job discussing my purchase options while staying within my budget. There were no high pressure sales tactics--just honest and sincere concern for customer satisfaction. Although I had gone to Middletown Toyota to purchase a new car, I left with a certified used car in the current model year that offered me more for my money. I told Aurelio when I first arrived that I wanted a great deal--not just a good deal but a great deal--and he delivered. I love my certified used 2014 Corolla, and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase experience.

"My vehicle was in a accident and my insurance company ..."

My vehicle was in a accident and my insurance company " Allstate" recommend Middletown Toyota Body Shop. Leary because my car is a Honda I still took my Insurance companies recommendations? After meeting the Body Shop manager Jim Zanavich I new I made the best choice for my car repairs . My car looked better then it did when prior to the accident. On top of it they fully detailed my car inside and out. Upon picking up my Honda I also was told by Mr Zanavich that if there is ever a time I need my car washed just stop in and see him and he will run it threw there car wash machine at no cost to me !!!

Jim Zanavich

"I can't say enough how much Middletown Toyota is my..."

I can't say enough how much Middletown Toyota is my service choice for my 2008 Scion. I had a major engine issue on a Saturday morning and barely made it to the dealership. Mark was able to helped me right away (despite being a drop in on a busy Saturday) and reassure me that they would take care of the issue. He worked to make sure the issue was covered under warranty, kept in constant communication with me,. and met my service expectations all along the repair process. You can't put more value in trust with a service provider, and Middletown keeps my trust! Thanks, guys! _Adam R.

Mark

"Middletown sold us a used Rav4 with 17,000 mile that had..."

Middletown sold us a used Rav4 with 17,000 mile that had a transmission issue based on a TSB hard shift bulletin date March 15, 2005. After only 75,00 the transmission needs to be repaired. They refused to work out any compromise to repair the transmission after they told us if we replace the a ECM devise for $1,100 that would take care of the problem and then told us it will cost another $4,500 to replace the transmission Middletown Toyota does not stand up for it's good customers. Beware purchasing a car from them.

Roger wolf

"Tammy was great telling us about the Avalon how it works..."

Tammy was great telling us about the Avalon how it works and everything is locataed Taylor is a great sales person he wasn't pushy he answered all our questions he knows His cars and how to talk to people. The staff is wonderful. They make you feel at home.

Taylor cox

"He was extremely helpful in getting us the best price..."

He was extremely helpful in getting us the best price possible on a Prius C, with a great sense of humor and a real commitment to professionalism. Can't recommend him highly enough.

"The personal treatment provided by Richard was great and..."

The personal treatment provided by Richard was great and he helped a lot in making a right decision. Would definitely recommend my friends to buy a car from him.

"My experience has always been efficient and 100percent..."

My experience has always been efficient and 100percent meets my expectations I've been a customer here before and will be back again in the future Many thanks

Taylor