Middletown Toyota Scion

2.8

634 Newfield St, Middletown, Connecticut 06457
Closed 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig), New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)

Bob Magnano

George  Juridini, New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Middletown Toyota Scion

George Juridini

July 11, 2016

"Unprofessional, disrespectful salesman, invisible management"

- rs

ABSOLUTE DISASTER HERE Unprofessional and disrespectful car salesman. Worst car buying experience my son and I had. After the sale went south and we wanted to get our deposit back, our salesman "Sam" started talking crap, and seemed to want to instigate us....disrespectful and was looking for a fight, I had to ask him to get out of my face. Not one manager stepped in to stop this nonsense. If you want a circus or a fight with a salesman, go to this place. Pathetic. I cannot not tell enough people to stay away form this place.

May 17, 2016

"Terrible experience "

- CTIERNEY11

This was a terrible carbine experience and I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. My car was rear-ended and totaled buy a texting teenager on April 6th, while my husband was in rehab recovering from a very serious operation. The salesman, Bob Magnano, clearly knew he had a desperate customer would not negotiate into my mind made no effort whatsoever to help an older woman in distress it's horrible when people take advantage of others just because they can. Fred cook from Finance was even worse. The car was registered to my husband and he insisted that the only way for me to purchase a new car was to have my husband released from rehab to sign the papers."But Fred", I said, "My husband won't be released from rehab until April 27th." So have him come in on the 28th", he replied. Absolutely heartless. I ended up purchasing the car for cash registering the car in my name and refinancing with my credit union. I had to speak to Fred one more time about the title. This time he actually laughed at me. I needed the title by June 1st. Laughing heartily he said " You'll be lucky to have that title within six months". I asked him if he could help me direct my call to the DMV. "You actually want to CALL them on the phone?" He said still laughing. I had no choice. He did tell me to call the title department in Wethersfield which I did. Within 5 minutes I had spoken to a lovely woman who said my title was processed on the 4th of May and I would receive it within a few days which I did. Sometimes situations like mine arise where the customer is too traumatized to fight back it is a sad commentary to know that there are business people around that will take advantage of that rather than trying to be helpful to another human being I am disgusted by the whole experience.

March 09, 2016

"Great customer service. Everyone makes you feel welcome. "

- NikiRN

Middletown Toyota was the only place that made me feel welcome. Did not feel pressure at all. It was all about my needs. Awesome place

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $38585