Read Reviews Middletown Toyota Scion

Overall

4.5 out of 5

104 lifetime reviews

Middletown Toyota Scion

• Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig)
    Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)New/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Middletown Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Middletown Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

"picking up new car"

Michael109
5/28/2014 3:59:53 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig)Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)

2.2

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

car was clean and above all it had scratches. Had to wait over an hr. to get buffed out. Will never buy from this dealer again.

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

atucker6
4/5/2014 10:06:06 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Aurelio  Figueroa (Fig)Aurelio Figueroa (Fig)

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

It was a pleasure to purchase a car from Aurelio Figueroa at Middletown Toyota Scion. From the moment I arrived and Aurelio introduced himself to me I felt I was in very capable hands. He listened carefully to my needs and concerns, and that was important to me because it instilled a sense of trust. Aurelio is knowledgeable and professional, and throughout the entire purchase process he respected my budget constraints while keeping in mind everything I told him I wanted in a new car. He has a detailed knowledge of new and used car inventory, and he did a thorough job discussing my purchase options while staying within my budget. There were no high pressure sales tactics--just honest and sincere concern for customer satisfaction. Although I had gone to Middletown Toyota to purchase a new car, I left with a certified used car in the current model year that offered me more for my money. I told Aurelio when I first arrived that I wanted a great deal--not just a good deal but a great deal--and he delivered. I love my certified used 2014 Corolla, and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase experience.

Twitter
"My vehicle was in a accident and my insurance company ..."

Livingthedream2
2/10/2014 8:36:04 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jim Zanavich

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

My vehicle was in a accident and my insurance company " Allstate" recommend Middletown Toyota Body Shop. Leary because my car is a Honda I still took my Insurance companies recommendations? After meeting the Body Shop manager Jim Zanavich I new I made the best choice for my car repairs . My car looked better then it did when prior to the accident. On top of it they fully detailed my car inside and out. Upon picking up my Honda I also was told by Mr Zanavich that if there is ever a time I need my car washed just stop in and see him and he will run it threw there car wash machine at no cost to me !!!

Twitter
"I can't say enough how much Middletown Toyota is my..."

AdamScion
2/3/2014 10:56:40 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mark

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

I can't say enough how much Middletown Toyota is my service choice for my 2008 Scion. I had a major engine issue on a Saturday morning and barely made it to the dealership. Mark was able to helped me right away (despite being a drop in on a busy Saturday) and reassure me that they would take care of the issue. He worked to make sure the issue was covered under warranty, kept in constant communication with me,. and met my service expectations all along the repair process. You can't put more value in trust with a service provider, and Middletown keeps my trust! Thanks, guys! _Adam R.

Twitter
"Middletown sold us a used Rav4 with 17,000 mile that had..."

Rosaholava47
10/14/2013 12:01:19 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Roger wolf

2.0

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

Middletown sold us a used Rav4 with 17,000 mile that had a transmission issue based on a TSB hard shift bulletin date March 15, 2005. After only 75,00 the transmission needs to be repaired. They refused to work out any compromise to repair the transmission after they told us if we replace the a ECM devise for $1,100 that would take care of the problem and then told us it will cost another $4,500 to replace the transmission Middletown Toyota does not stand up for it's good customers. Beware purchasing a car from them.

Twitter
"Tammy was great telling us about the Avalon how it works..."

Incandella1
10/9/2013 6:08:36 PM

Taylor cox

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

Tammy was great telling us about the Avalon how it works and everything is locataed
Taylor is a great sales person he wasn't pushy he answered all our questions he knows
His cars and how to talk to people. The staff is wonderful. They make you feel at home.

Twitter
"He was extremely helpful in getting us the best price..."

StefanUddenberg
8/24/2013 5:25:00 PM

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

He was extremely helpful in getting us the best price possible on a Prius C, with a great sense of humor and a real commitment to professionalism. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Twitter
"The personal treatment provided by Richard was great and..."

Gulsshan
7/30/2013 9:40:33 PM

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

The personal treatment provided by Richard was great and he helped a lot in making a right decision. Would definitely recommend my friends to buy a car from him.

Twitter
"My experience has always been efficient and 100percent..."

BobLarsen
6/21/2013 12:23:13 PM

Taylor

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

My experience has always been efficient and 100percent meets my expectations I've been a customer here before and will be back again in the future Many thanks

Twitter
"I've purchased many vehicles in my lifetime but the..."

panno17
6/6/2013 1:30:17 AM

Riz

My Review Of Middletown Toyota Scion:

I've purchased many vehicles in my lifetime but the car buying experience was never as wonderful as it was during my recent dealings with Middletown Toyota/Scion. Curtis B., my sales associate and Riz the General Sales Manager, made the total car-buying journey completely painless for me. Their attention to detail, honest demeanor, professional attitude and willingness to go the extra mile every time they needed to, helped me believe that I would drive out of the dealership with a new car. They were always extremely calm and collected with me, even when I was not with them. Yet, when all was said and done, they managed to get the deal approved for the exact car I wanted and at an astonishingly reasonable monthly payment. On delivery day, Curtis came to my home, picked me up and drove me to the dealership where I was presented with my brand new Scion IQ. The car was perfect in every way at delivery and I left there as happy as a customer could be with Middletown Toyota/Scion. I highly recommended this dealership and especially encourage you to find Curtis B and Riz to complete your sale.

Reviews 11-20 >>