Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

Ben Mathias

February 14, 2017

"Jack Smith"

- James Wright

Great experience jack is the best salesman I have ever worked with! I would recommend anyone to work with him. He went above and beyond to get me to a comfortable payment and not once did I feel like he pushed me to make a decision.

November 02, 2016

"Replacement truck"

- jgdp

This was the most pleasant car buying experience of my life! Initially I bought a used Silverado pickup truck here, which was far too big of a truck for me. I contacted the salesman, Chad Roberts, a few days after the sale, explained my concern to him and wanted to “exchange” the Silverado for a new Chevy Colorado. He handled my concern without any problems: refunded in full the used truck sales price, and within mere minutes I had my new Colorado truck. These guys are honest, truthful and as I mentioned earlier, unlike any other car deal I have experienced. After looking around in the Cincinnati area, Castrucci Chevrolet is beyond compare, and highly recommended by me as the very best! John Guntzelman

September 10, 2016

"Excellent experience"

- nparr

I purchased a new vehicle from this dealer one week ago. It was a very good experience from beginning to end. Larry Watson in sales was excellent to work with-- great customer service.

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc, Milford, OH, 45150