Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

Call
Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc Info
About Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Reminds me of how fun it once was to visit the dealership"

My grandfather was in the car business for over 40 years. People used to visit his dealership just to have coffee with the sales people, to hear about new models/engines and complain about the local politicians. This is the feeling I had once again visiting Mike Castrucci Chevrolet in Milford. The people working with the cars there love their job. They love the cars. They know the details. They want you to feel the same way they do about their vehicles. It is a truly unique experience to have that level of accountability and service in a time where it is a lost art. I would make fun of my grandad when he would say, "The Customer is Always Right." Now, I get it. It was an overused line 30yrs ago. We could use a little more of that again these days. It appears that this dealership has started to subscribe to this theory. Its refreshing.

"Great experience"

I had a very good experience with Josh Walker and the Castrucci team. I had my my own financing pre-arranged, so in essence I was a cash transaction. That greatly simplified the buying experience and made for a simple, enjoyable transaction. Josh and the rest of the team were friendly and courteous. I bought a used car and we quickly arrived at an agreeable price. Based on quick research, I got a really good deal on a very nice vehicle.

Josh Walker

"Treated like a queen."

I can't say enough about how wonderful the sales staff and the service staff are at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet! I bought my second car there last week and it is always a joy doing business with these folks! Diana

"good job"

Rebecca rush is a friendly knowledgible service writer, who was pleasant and made the dealer service what I expect for my vehicle ,nothing more to add

rebecca rush

"Another Great Experience"

I needed another automobile and as previously, I visited the best Chevrolet Dealership with the greatest salesman, I know, Ben Mathias!!! Number One always!!! I have purchased my last three new automobiles from this dealership and would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase either a new or used automobile. I had all my automobiles serviced there and have never had a problem with anything they have completed for me. If I need another car at any time, I will definitely return to them. Thanks for all you do for your customers!! You are all special people who excel in customer service!!!

"Mike Castrucci Chevrolet"

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Sales and Financial Staff has provided me with a very happy rewarding new car purchase experience. I came across Mike Castrucci Chevrolet during my quest to purchase a particular purpose vehicle. The new car sales person Rich Wilbur was very welling to listen of my request. Immediately I recognized that Rich had my best interest in mind. As I remained on the phone Rich confided with sales staff and soon returned with information so that I could make my new purchase. I had additional questions pertaining to the vehicle assessories. Rich conveyed my question to Kevin Bachman, Sales Consultant who further reviewed with sale and service staff. As a result of Kevin's review, we all understood my concern and Kevin guickly resolved they issue. Rich and Kevin offered their immediate assistance with whatever issues I may occur for me to complete my new car purchase. George Christskos, Financial Consultant provide me with detailed information and researched Financial Institutions so I could receive lowest interest rate. As I was dealing buy phone, my belief was that I was dealing with a sales staff at a minimum sales dealership. Apon my arrival at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet I gasped at the enormous Chevrolet dealership. Upon meeting members of the sales staff and dealership staff, who expressed their first hand friend ship. They shared in my excitement during taking delivery of my new car. Mike Castrucci Chevrolet staff showed to me they were a Proud Chevrolet Team. Ready to provide a hassle free, simple, honest and friendly new car purchase. The complete staff at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet demistrated extra efforts, knowledgeable information, dependable sources, high respect and friendly attitude to me. I have been able to make my new car purchase with a happy and rewarding experience. Sincerely Barry R Radolec "GO STEELERS"

Rich Wilbur, Kevin Bachman & George Christskos

"Worst Experience Buying a New2014 Silverado"

I purchased my brand new Chevrolet Silverado on May 29, 2014, when I bought the vehicle I spent over 4 hours in the dealership with Ken Frakes a new sales associate who then only showed my the one truck that I could choose from at the price we discussed, which made me uneasy. I also have a GM Supplier discount code that I provided to him that should have been applied against our negotiated price, which was not., I took it back in on the 9th of June to have the hood repainted because of a scratch in the paint that was there prior to my purchase. When I took it to the dealer I asked them to check out the source of the smell in the vehicle, which was atrocious, to which I was told they do not use chemicals for cleaning. I was told the vehicle was done on the 13th of June, and when I inquired about the smell I was forwarded to a manager at the Collision Center who said no it had not been looked into but it was probably an adhesive in the heater core letting off the smell. She then told me they would fix it and it would be finished by the end of the weekend. On the 17th of June I called and was transferred to Rebecca who told me that the vehicle had water damage from a leak that they could not find, and that there was standing water under the floor making the musty mold like smell. I spoke with Rebecca over the course of the next two weeks where I was told that they were waiting for the water doctor, waiting on part and just waiting. I was contacted by Rich Wilbur, upon my request, who gave me his direct line to follow up on the matter. I called Rich on the 23rd, 25th and the 30th of June and left him messages of which he could not reply until the evening of the 30th. He told me it was not possible to replace the vehicle and that he would call me the next day with a update. On the 1st of July Bill Lykins, the service manager called me to let me know the details of what was going on and that it would be done on the 2nd. I tried to reach out to the on the 2nd and was told it would be done the 3rd, which is when I called Ken Frakes again to ask what could be done, who has still not followed up with me. Bill called and left a message for me on the 3rd saying he wanted to give me another "update". Today I was told by Sean when I called that I could trade the vehicle in with "negative equity and eat the difference" if I wanted another truck or just wait until its done. Through this period I have been asked numerous times to bring back my rental vehicle because it is "sold" I am completely fed up. Customer service has been atrocious from both sales and service, I have been passed around and around to many people who cannot give me answers or solutions, no one knows how to fix the issue, there has been no courtesy. And the most disturbing fact of all is I was only presented with one choice when I leased my vehicle because the salesman wanted to hit his end of month numbers. I still do NOT have the vehicle I have now made my first payment on.

Ken Frakes, Rebecca, Rich Wilbur, Bill Lykins

"Great Experience"

I just purchased a Chevy Camaro and couldn't be happier with the service I received from Kevin Bachman. He was extremely friendly and helpful. I had originally planned to trade in my Jeep Grand Cherokee, but changed my mind after realizing that driving a Camaro in the Cincinnati winters would be a really bad idea. :) Kevin and Rick Loomis made sure that this wasn't a problem and I left extremely happy. I would highly recommend Mike Castrucci Chevrolet and salesman Kevin Bachman. I will definitely go back for any future purchases.

Rick Loomis

"First Visit"

We had been interested in either leasing or buying a Chevy Volt for at least a year. We had tried to get our credit score up and we actually were not prepared to make a deal until our score came back acceptable. With the military and other incentive programs we had $4700 for a down payment and the deal was done. We are very happy with our new Volt and dealing with Mike Castrucci's employees, Lloyd Kitts and RicK the finance guy.

Rick in Finance

"Exceptional "

Ed Dumont is knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with. I totally recommend Ed Dumont and Mike Castrucci. Truly, a very honest and pleasant experience. When I arrived the car was picked out, 2014 Sonic LTZ Crystal Red Metallic with Sun and Fun package, and the deal was being worked on already. I got a great price, lower interest rate, awesome price for my trade in from Sales Mgr. Rich Wilbur. Finance Mgr. George made sure I was covered with Gap Insurance and set me up with the Quantum Package. Delivery of the vehicle was excellent. Ed showed features, set up OnStar, and made the appointment for my Quantum Package. Completely satisfied.

Reviews of Kevin Bachman