Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

Charles Krekeler

November 02, 2016

"Replacement truck"

- jgdp

This was the most pleasant car buying experience of my life! Initially I bought a used Silverado pickup truck here, which was far too big of a truck for me. I contacted the salesman, Chad Roberts, a few days after the sale, explained my concern to him and wanted to “exchange” the Silverado for a new Chevy Colorado. He handled my concern without any problems: refunded in full the used truck sales price, and within mere minutes I had my new Colorado truck. These guys are honest, truthful and as I mentioned earlier, unlike any other car deal I have experienced. After looking around in the Cincinnati area, Castrucci Chevrolet is beyond compare, and highly recommended by me as the very best! John Guntzelman

September 10, 2016

"Excellent experience"

- nparr

I purchased a new vehicle from this dealer one week ago. It was a very good experience from beginning to end. Larry Watson in sales was excellent to work with-- great customer service.

September 10, 2016

"Stellar Service! -5*****'s at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet. "

- ellefernandez

I am extremely pleased with my new 2017 Equinox LT, and my buying experience with Ed Dumont was stellar from start to finish. Ed is always extremely helpful during and after the sale. The best salesman in Cincinnati, OH!!. I have bought 3 cars from Ed. Stop by Mike Castrucci Chevrolet today. A very happy customer, E. Fernandez/Maineville, OH.

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc, Milford, OH, 45150