Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

Used Vehicle Sales

April 18, 2017

"Amazing service!"

- OhioMama

These guys were absolutely amazing salesmen and were so patient while we had our 2 youngest boys with us! Thanks guys for making the purchase of our vehicle so easy!

April 17, 2017

"MAKE IT HAPPEN, AGAIN !!!"

- barney7777

Absolutely 'FANTASTIC' You can not get any better sales/service, Than Mike Eimer !!! The sales and finance team were GREAT. Everyone listened to my wants/needs in the purchase of a new truck and they went all out to make it happen!!! They definitely did it again(yes, this is my 2nd new vehicle purchase) from them. Absolutely will not be my/our last purchase from Mike Castrucci GM.

March 24, 2017

"Slow Service Center"

- Ed

I had an appointment and my oil change took two hours. They said it was because they were looking the car over for other issues. Then tried to sell me a tire alignment. The price is good for an oil change but my time is worth more.

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc, Milford, OH, 45150