Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln Mercury

Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln Mercury
Call
Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln Mercury Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln Mercury

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln Mercury

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"horrible"

Horrible customer service. Tina was rude, walked away from me as I was asking questions and the only answer she would give me was "I don't know". I walked out and went to the Chevy dealer across the street, they were great and were happy to work with me. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to mike castrucci.

tina

"A Great Experience"

I recently went to Mike Castrucci Ford of Alexandria and it was more than I expected. I bought a 2009 Mustang that is a joy to drive. The sales person was very nice and courteous. After taking the car for a drive on July 12, I knew it was what I wanted. I came back the next day and drove away a very happy man.The price was good and the value for my trade in was more than I would have thought. I was impressed very much. I will continue in the future to take my business there.

Russell Holloway

"Started off with a potentially poor Customer Service..."

Started off with a potentially poor Customer Service Experience - but some Great follow up by Bryan Smith made this an overall good experience. I think they are figuring out what needs to be done in that department and are making some key changes. Thanks!

Bryan Smith

"My experince with mike castrucci ford of alexandria, ..."

My experince with mike castrucci ford of alexandria, never went past price negotations. Thankfully. There first bad sign was the very low appraisal for my trade. They were over 1500.00 under what other dealerships were offering. The second bad thing was they lied about my credit. They ran my credit score to see where my score was for financing. I knew i had excellent credit, over 720. Well they came back to me and said my score was 668, scared my good. So i caution anyone that deals with this dealership. DO YOUR HOMEWORK go to kbb.com and get your trade-in value go to a credit site get your credit score. This is the only way to keep them on the up. Good luck if you go here.

Jordan

"Have delt with this dealership exclusively since they..."

Have delt with this dealership exclusively since they replaced Champion 5 or 6 years ago. My family, neighbors, and I have purchased over 20 vehicles from Castrucci Ford-Lincoln. Always a fair deal with attentive sales personnel. I especially like the continuity of the management team and the professional sales force.

"I have been a Ford owner for many years and have dealt..."

I have been a Ford owner for many years and have dealt only with the Castrucci stores, both in Milford and Alexandria. Having recently moved to Michigan, I still continue to bring my vehicle in to the Alexandria store due to the excellent service by the technicians. I can always count on quick, friendly service, both upon arriving and being informed while the work is completed. This dealership strives to put the satisfaction factor back into customer service.

Andrew Greenwald, technician

"I first made contact with this dealership early last..."

I first made contact with this dealership early last week, partly due to the number of favorable online reviews, and partly because they had more inventory of this particular vehicle than the other Northern Kentucky Ford dealerships. I went in for a test drive last Friday, and left with a 2013 Ford Escape. My experience with Mike Castrucci Ford was entirely positive from start to finish. I first spoke with Jeff, who was able to provide me with a lot of information about the car I found online, and with my company being a participant in the Ford X-Plan discount program, I had a firm price before I even went to the dealership. Jeff was on vacation beginning today, so he set up my test drive appointment with Nick, who was also very helpful. The whole experience felt very low pressure, and the car is exactly what I wanted. I got a great price on the car I purchased, and I was pleased with the amount offered for my trade-in. I was dreading the financing meeting because that's usually the worst part of buying a car, but it turned out to be a breeze. Craig was very nice, and explained things well. I was expecting to be pressured to purchase a long list of unnecessary "extras", but the only additional products I was offered were Gap coverage (which Craig actually did not recommend that I purchase as I have several thousand dollars in cash down and trade-in equity), and an extended warranty plan, which he did recommend and I opted to purchase, but did not feel pressured to do so. If you are looking for a local dealership with a large amount of inventory to choose from, where you can expect to be treated fairly and where they won't try to sell you a lot of things you don't need, I would really suggest that you give Mike Castrucci Ford a try.

"I had been shopping for a car with a very specific set of..."

I had been shopping for a car with a very specific set of options and color. After contacting several local dealers, Mike Routt at Castrucci Ford Alexandria was the only one that seriously followed up and ordered the exact car I wanted at a price that couldn't be matched anywhere !! He made the entire process very smooth and easy !! I'll be contacting Mike Routt at Castrucci for any future new vehicle purchases. Also, the Finance Department was a pleasure to work with, they weren't pushy with Extended Warranties, add-ons, etc.

"I inquired online about the Ford Edge online. Received an..."

I inquired online about the Ford Edge online. Received an immediate response from Steve Black (new car sales) about a new vehicle and price quote. I was interested in used vehicle, even though Steve Black was new car sales he never hesitated to go ahead and help me through my whole process of purchasing a used 2012 ford edge. He worked with the used car manager and took car of my wife and I through the whole process. Steve was very professional and very upfront. Steve was a great pleasure to work with, I have to mention that he is not the usual stereotypical car salesman. Even after we purchased he stayed in contact and helped with any question or issue I had with learning the ford sync system. When I had a service issue Steve again was right there to help and take car all the way through. I will definitely recommend Steve Black to anyone I know who may be in the market for a new Ford automobile. Thank you Steve Black for a pleasurable experience.

"Steve Black did an excellent job selling the Focus. From..."

Steve Black did an excellent job selling the Focus. From explaining all the features of the car and Ford finance incentives; to arranging the transfer of the desired color car from their Milford location. He did it in a low pressure manner with humor and grace. Craig Chabot the sales manager patiently explained the paperwork and was knowledgeable about interstate title transfers.

Steve Black