Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

New Car Sales

September 16, 2017

"Excellent "

- Linda

I will never go anywhere else to buy a Vehicle! This dealership is awesome to deal with, they are not pushy like other dealerships they give you the time you need to decide on exactly what you're looking for that fits your family's needs. Jeremy Huffman & Matt worked very well with me to meet my needs in my vehicle. They are the best!

Jeremy Huffman
Other Employees : Matthew (Matt) in used cars!

August 17, 2017

"Efficient and Excellent"

- JO B

Got a Ford Escape...out the door in an hour. No hard sell or up sell. Mike was easy to work with and had a great sense of humor! Thanks for making buying a car an enjoyable experience!

Mike Routt

July 27, 2017

"Worth the drive from Louisville "

- Lynne

We're very pleased with our "new" used MKC. Our salesman Nick was very patient and helpful communicating with me thru email for almost a week while I considered which MKC I wanted. We drove up from Louisville & once I chose my MKC, Nick and crew got the financIng set up & we were back on our way in record time. All-in-all it was an easy & pleasant experience. And best of all, we believe we got the car for a very fair price.

Nick Rauch