Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike,
Alexandria, Kentucky 41001
Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Happy F150 Owner
5/26/2016

"2016 F150 Purchase"

Worked with me to obtain vehicle offsite. I eventually purchased vehicle at their dealership by my choosing. They did not persuade me to do this and simply wanted to sell me a vehicle that i was happy with. The purchase was very easy, fast and organized. Vehicle was being cleaned before i got there even though i had only given the a verbal confirmation of the purchase. My opinion is they are volume dealer with a lot of selection at the lowest prices and have great people to help you make a purchase.

Donna Cooper
5/26/2016

"Very good"

We were very satisfied with the overall experience. This was the second car we purchased from this dealership and we would return. Greg was very pleasant and helpful during this transaction.

MKPRMA
5/23/2016

"Great Customer Service "

All of the staff at Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria are very commendable. I had the pleasure of working With Nick Rauch and he answered all of my questions flawlessly. I gave him my long list of items I required and without hesitation he cared for each one of them. This is now the 6th Vehicle I have Purchased from Nick and his team, and Each time it is a remarkable experience. I had the pleasure of Meeting and working with Jeff Brown in Finance. He was very knowledgeable and personable.

HappyBayless'
5/17/2016

"Great Customer service salesman"

Andrew Swenson, was our salesman & he went above our expectations to find the truck that my husband was searching for. He went the extra mile for us! We will send all our friends and family to Andrew. Our finance guy was great too. Definitely a friendly group of guys.

Karen987
5/09/2016

"Helpful and friendly staff."

Test drove and fell in love with a used 2011 Escape. Jeremy and Chris took very good care of me, answering all of my questions and making sure I got the best deal possible. The paperwork was minimal and went very quickly. Will definitely visit them first when I purchase again!

Chris Acree

allesfisch
5/06/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Jeff Cheser is a great car salesman. He answers all my questions and works with me through the decision process. Front door service to greet me and acknowledge me when I am in the dealership. Always asked if there was something I wanted to test drive while waiting for my car to be serviced. This is our third car purchase with him. Wonderful to have a guy that directs me to the right path for my wants and needs.

lek2002
5/06/2016

"Great Experience "

Jeff was wonderful to work with. Was able to promptly answer all of my questions and was very kind. Looking forward to working with in the future.

Michelle
5/04/2016

"No pressure!"

There was absolutely no pressure in getting a car. Our sales person Andrew was very helpful and informative with absolutely no pressure. It was such a nice experience we will definitely go back when my husband needs a car.

Carbuyer61
5/04/2016

"Best experience"

The car sales men are the most pleasant,very informed.if we get another car it will be with them.They were not pushy,and they helped us in every way.

Mlbtimb
5/03/2016

"Excellent customer service all around. "

We bought our vehicles (2) last year from Tim Werking. That experience was a wonderful one for both my wife and me. The relationship we developed with Tim is one of trust and mutual respect. I recommend Castrucci and specifically Tim to anyone I know looking for a vehicle. He made the whole buying process a great experience both times. I have never been one to have a car dealer service my vehicle(s). I typically would do the "easy" stuff myself. We have taken our vehicles to Castrucci (Alexandria) for two (2) oil changes and tire rotations. (they are both 2014s but there are only about 10k miles on each of them). The service folks are wonderful to work with. When we do come in for service, we seek Tim out and unless he is busy with someone, he always takes time to talk with us and answer questions about the "new" vehicles. I am not sure exactly who we deal with in service, I assume it's Rod at the Service desk and we dealt with two different finance folks when we bought the vehicles. Both were great and explained everything to us. The only negative thing I have to say is the last time we brought our vehicles in for oil changes, the tech forgot to replace the oil fill cap on the F150. When I got home I notice the hood was raised on the drivers side of the vehicle. I raised the hood and found the cap on the drivers fender well holding the hood up. Not a big deal. I replaced the cap and all is good. If I had never done that myself, I might have gotten a little more excited about it. As I mentioned before, I recommend Castrucci/Tim to anyone that mentions they are looking for a vehicle.

Reviews of Craig Chabot