Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike,
Alexandria, Kentucky 41001
Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

toma1383
2/11/2015

"Stay away!"

Sold me a new car with a bad transmission. Does not return calls. Dishonest. Did not do what he said he would. Should have disclosed transmission problems with the Focus.

toma1383 responded to this review

February 12, 2015

I am available this evening after 6pm at my home. 859-442-0206

Escapee2014
9/20/2014

"Mike Routt is THE BEST!"

Thank you, Mike! You made our car buying experience very, very enjoyable. You gave us a great price on the car and worked extra hard to find the exact model and features we wanted. You got us a GREAT trade-in on our old car. . . . GREAT! You were true to your word, and followed-up on everything without any delay. You were there to answer any and all of our questions (and there were many!). Mike was not only professional and knowledgeable, he was really fun too. We had a blast. We have HIGHLY RECOMMENDED both Mike Castrucci of Alexandra and Mike to all our friends and family. Trust Mike - - - - - he delivers! THANK YOU, John and Tricia Smith.

Debórah
9/11/2014

"Great Customer Service! "

I cannot say enough about Brad and his customer service and professionalism. There was absolutely NO pressure in my entire buying experience. Brad and his co-workers were friendly, but not pushy. The purchasing process was quick and smooth. We had outside financing. Brad did not pressure us to finance through the dealership's lenders. Best car buying experience EVER!

Brad Blackwell

meajsmith
9/04/2014

"Great Price, Excellent Sales Service"

Just bought our new Ford F-150; our salesman, Mike Routt, was really good to work with. He followed up with us on questions, and delivered on his promises. Know the market and prepare, and you'll have the opportunity for a really good price negotiation.

rachelt17
8/03/2014

"horrible"

Horrible customer service. Tina was rude, walked away from me as I was asking questions and the only answer she would give me was "I don't know". I walked out and went to the Chevy dealer across the street, they were great and were happy to work with me. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to mike castrucci.

tina

buyer1973
7/21/2014

"Mike Castrucci Newspaper Advertisement "

I saw an ad for a 2014 Ford Festiva at Mike Castrucci Ford In Alexandria, KY. to buy for $10,895.00 after rebates. I drove out there and looked around in the lot after hours and didn't see any of the advertised models.

Didn't speak with anyone.

RParkerJr
7/17/2014

"A Great Experience"

I recently went to Mike Castrucci Ford of Alexandria and it was more than I expected. I bought a 2009 Mustang that is a joy to drive. The sales person was very nice and courteous. After taking the car for a drive on July 12, I knew it was what I wanted. I came back the next day and drove away a very happy man.The price was good and the value for my trade in was more than I would have thought. I was impressed very much. I will continue in the future to take my business there.

Russell Holloway

radees
2/12/2014

"Started off with a potentially poor Customer Service..."

Started off with a potentially poor Customer Service Experience - but some Great follow up by Bryan Smith made this an overall good experience. I think they are figuring out what needs to be done in that department and are making some key changes. Thanks!

Bryan Smith

Slider614
1/24/2014

"My experince with mike castrucci ford of alexandria, ..."

My experince with mike castrucci ford of alexandria, never went past price negotations. Thankfully. There first bad sign was the very low appraisal for my trade. They were over 1500.00 under what other dealerships were offering. The second bad thing was they lied about my credit. They ran my credit score to see where my score was for financing. I knew i had excellent credit, over 720. Well they came back to me and said my score was 668, scared my good. So i caution anyone that deals with this dealership. DO YOUR HOMEWORK go to kbb.com and get your trade-in value go to a credit site get your credit score. This is the only way to keep them on the up. Good luck if you go here.

Jordan

Rustyjock
1/15/2014

"Have delt with this dealership exclusively since they..."

Have delt with this dealership exclusively since they replaced Champion 5 or 6 years ago. My family, neighbors, and I have purchased over 20 vehicles from Castrucci Ford-Lincoln. Always a fair deal with attentive sales personnel. I especially like the continuity of the management team and the professional sales force.

Wally Goode