Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeff Brown

August 17, 2017

"Efficient and Excellent"

- JO B

Got a Ford Escape...out the door in an hour. No hard sell or up sell. Mike was easy to work with and had a great sense of humor! Thanks for making buying a car an enjoyable experience!

July 27, 2017

"Worth the drive from Louisville "

- Lynne

We're very pleased with our "new" used MKC. Our salesman Nick was very patient and helpful communicating with me thru email for almost a week while I considered which MKC I wanted. We drove up from Louisville & once I chose my MKC, Nick and crew got the financIng set up & we were back on our way in record time. All-in-all it was an easy & pleasant experience. And best of all, we believe we got the car for a very fair price.

Nick Rauch
Other Employees : Kirk Barbao

July 11, 2017

"A+++++++++"

- Barb

If there is such a thing as a perfect car-buying experience, we had it yesterday. Our first contact at the dealership was Mike Routt, who spent much quality time with us, showing us cars and explaining features of the model we had chosen, in his very down to earth and sincere manner. He appraised our trade-in and worked with us on financing, and when we thought we were all set, we asked about the possibility of getting the color we wanted with an additional option at a higher cost. Without knowing for sure if we would go with the more expensive model, he worked to make that model available to us and provided comparison pricing. Other car-buying experiences have left me wondering if it was the right deal, or sorry that I didn't get the opportunity to ask all the "what-if" questions that I wanted to. But after working with Mike, I felt we made absolutely the right choice in make, model and dealership. Definitely the best car-buying experience ever!

New 2017 Ford C-Max Hybrid, $26250