Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike,
Alexandria, Kentucky 41001
Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

kelliez
6/17/2015

"Painless truck buying experience"

The entire experience start to finish was completely painless and surprisingly quite pleasant! Worked with Mike Routt, he was quick and efficient and we came away as happy new owners of a new truck to haul our camper with.

Brian Smith

ryanb
5/25/2015

"Went to look...left with a GREAT deal!"

My husband and I went to just start getting ideas for our next car since our daughter was turning 16 soon and we had bought a F150 previously from here. We left with a brand new Explorer for a GREAT deal. Everyone was super friendly and extremely helpful. We will continue to buy our vehicles with this dealer.

Tim Werking

Joehighway
5/24/2015

"Very nice experience"

Mike Routt was our sales person. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and forthcoming on all aspects of the transaction. He did an excellent job with providing information, and answered all questions. We then met with Craig Chabot and went over the finances. After listening to him we decided to buy an extended warranty. All aspects of the experience went great, including Mike going over the trucks features. He synced our phones and demonstrated several features of the truck. I would recommend Mike to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

tracey7268
5/20/2015

"Car #5 and very happy!!!!"

Many years ago when my husband and I were first married we had no credit. The people at Mike Castrucci Ford gave us a chance. We were hooked. The service and professionalism from every one is always top notch. An just guessing but sometime in the next year or so we will be buying car number 6.

Brian Smith

Ash_Sparks
5/18/2015

"Great First Car Buying Experience "

After test driving many different cars, I finally made the decision to purchase a Ford Escape. So we were dealing with a couple of dealerships and weren't satisfied with the overall experience. Our last try was Castrucci of Alexandria and it was a great choice. This was my first time buying a new car, Mike Routt and the team at Castrucci of Alexandria were fantastic. They went above and beyond making sure everything was exactly how I wanted. They gave me a very fair trade value for my car. Mike stayed late and made sure I knew all about the features of my car. He walked me through all the set up of everything. I would absolutely recommend this dealership, especially working with Mike and Gary. Thank you for making my first car buying a great one!

jwandli13
5/14/2015

"Easy as pie quick as lightning"

Every question I had was answered and the whole process was much faster and less stressful then I imagined it would be! Nick was very helpful and very nice, easy to buy from these guys. Even if he is a Wildcat fan.

GO-BIG-BLUE-0813
5/13/2015

"Great experience"

After dealing with a couple of dealerships in Louisville area and walking away without a deal I finally found a dealer that priced its cars at the right price. There wasn't a bid war and I didn't sit in a waiting room with back and forth paper swapping. The price was firm and they didn't move because they knew the value couldn't be matched anywhere else. I got a very far trade value for my car and it was one of the easiest car buying experience I have had.... My review was not paid for, I have bought somewhere around 20 cars in my past and have been in the grinder with many. This was truly a great experience. My buy was a 2013 ford edge and my sales person was Tina.

befrank0528
5/10/2015

"Purchase of 2015 F-150 Platinum"

Made an appointment to meet w/Wally Goode and staff on Saturday morning to purchase the new truck Wally had found for us. Wally had the vehicle ready for delivery when we arrived. Mike, Jeff and Craig assisted us in completing the documents to finalize our purchase; an excellent experience! We will definitely return to Castrucci Alexandria when in the market for a new vehicle, and definitely recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Wally Goode

Positive Remark
5/09/2015

"They were very patient!!!"

This dealership was so patient with us and really took the time to make it work for our budget. Greg Risch truly listened to our wants, needs, and concerns while shopping for a Ford F-150. Craig Chabot even took the time to show us the available accessories on his personal vehicle so we really got an idea of what was available for purchase. Wally Goode assured us that we would be treated like family and everyone came through for us. Their follow up phone call was sincere and meaningful. One of the best experiences we've had at a car dealership!!

Wally Goode

Tazmanphil
5/05/2015

"Our salesman Jason nuckles is the best in the bussiness."

Jason Nuckles our salesman helped us so much. We were just reestablishing credit and he helped us to achieve our dream of a 2015 ford escape. I can't thank everyone there enough for there helpfulness they explained everything thoroughly throughout the whole process. I highly recommend them.

Reviews of Mike Routt