Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike,
Alexandria, Kentucky 41001
Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Ken1973
7/15/2016

"Excellent service in all areas and excellent Reps."

I have purchased several cars over the years from this dealership and have always been very pleased with the purchase experience as well as the service area. I have always dealt with the same sales rep and been very pleased. I also have been very impressed with the management.

mhelsinger
7/09/2016

"Didn't stop until I was satisfied"

I had found the F-350 I wanted on the web and was switching emails with a salesman that kept giving me information on the wrong truck, I contacted him and told him the correct truck and made plans to go see the truck. when I was about 30 minutes from the dealer that particular salesman called and told me that the truck I was interested in had been sold but I should come on down and see the other similar trucks that they had. I arrived at the dealership and went in and shortly was met by this salesman, he told me that the gentleman behind me had bought the truck I was looking for, I had sen that gentlemen getting out of the truck and it was not the truck I was looking at,,a Black short bed doesn't even look close to a pearl white long bed.,,,Lucky for me and him he directed me to Greg Risch, Greg was a superb gentleman to deal with, he listened to my desires and took me right to the truck I was interested in, Greg then began working on a deal with my trade in..I told him what I was willing to pay and what I wanted out of my truck..After several trips back and forth we got the deal we wanted..I cannot say enough good things about Greg and the dealership both are top notch...

JColeman
6/26/2016

"Great Customer Service "

When we were searching for our new F250 truck I checked with this dealership regarding an XLT that we saw on their website. There were no hidden fees. Even though I was 4 hours away, Andrew answered all of my questions and provided hassle-free wonderful customer service. I would recommend contacting Andrew if you need a new vehicle even though we ended up purchasing a lariat at a different dealership.

Joyceb
6/24/2016

"Greg was very patient and took time to show me a lot of cars"

Greg was very friendly and helpful and let me take time to make my decision of which car I liked best.

Alice Mullen
6/16/2016

"Buying a new car without pressure"

We purchased a new Ford Escape from Greg Risch and had a great experience of buying without pressure. All our questions were answered and we think we got a great deal on a beautiful car.

Workpc
6/14/2016

"Great service"

We recently bought an Explorer form Greg Risch and were very pleased with our service. He answered all of our questions thoroughly. Made the whole process very smooth! The Haneys

george ladd
6/10/2016

"best experience I've ever had buying a car."

I had the pleasure of working with Gregory Risch and Andrew Swensen, together they answered all my questions and explaned things about my new car that I wasn't sure of , even seting my wife's smart phone to SYNC .Gregory went out of his way to make sure that I got the discount for being a veteren.

Please tell GREGORY I said thank you very much, I'm really enjoying my new car.

Dwayne and Kristi
6/08/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Great car Dealership without all of the pressure. We were made to feel welcome and was given time to decide on our purchase. Mike Routt is a Salesman that will go out of his way to make sure his customer is happy with their purchase. Craig Chabot completed our financing and was also very welcoming. We would recommend if you need a new or used vehicle to go to Mike Alexandria Ford and visit Mike for a "New Car".

william imholt
5/29/2016

"Happy 2016 Fusion Ownar"

This was the best experience i have ever had at a dealership. Mike Routt was great and got me into a New Fusion which i never thought was possible.The whole experience was something i will never forget. These guys are amazing and highly recommended..

Happy F150 Owner
5/26/2016

"2016 F150 Purchase"

Worked with me to obtain vehicle offsite. I eventually purchased vehicle at their dealership by my choosing. They did not persuade me to do this and simply wanted to sell me a vehicle that i was happy with. The purchase was very easy, fast and organized. Vehicle was being cleaned before i got there even though i had only given the a verbal confirmation of the purchase. My opinion is they are volume dealer with a lot of selection at the lowest prices and have great people to help you make a purchase.

Reviews of Mike Routt