Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike,
Alexandria, Kentucky 41001
Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Info
About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

For over 50 years, the Castrucci Family of Dealerships has served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market place. Dealerships included are: Mike Castrucci Ford Milford Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Matt Castrucci Honda Matt Castrucci Nissan Matt Castrucci Mazda Matt Castrucci Kia Steve Castrucci Suzuki We thank you for your patronage and appreciate your loyalty. Castrucci Automotive has a very simple approach to earning your business:We offer low prices combined with kind and courteous service. We look forward to the opportunity of proving to you that we are not just the best choice when it comes to buying or servicing a car, but the smart choice!

About Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Maurer Family
5/01/2016

"I bought 4 cars in last 6 months b/c of Ryan Smith! "

When you walk into Mike Castrucci in Alexandria, you are immediately met with professional courteous employees. They asked great questions to find out MY needs, not try to tell me what THEY thought were my needs! I came to look for a new SUV, I left with 3 new vehicles. (A 4th five months later) I felt 100% comfortable working with salesman Ryan Smith. He was calm, in control, knowledgeable , educated, and took interest in my family! We looked at many vehicles and his patience was so apprreciated., You can see why Ryan and the entire staff was so professional, as the GM, Bryan Smith was as polished a GM I have ever met. It was not about just a sale, it was about getting the right vehicle for the family. All the employees wanted to actually get to know us! I highly recommend this tremendous dealership if you are looking for a new Ford or Lincoln!

sben936

"2016 Explorer"

The overall purchase went very smoothly. Nathan knew the vehicle very well and explained all of the features in great detail. I will recommend him to anyone I know who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

TIMOTHY M MCGILL

"New Mustang"

After recently moving to the area, needed to find a new dealership. As lucky as it could be, Castrucci in Alexandria was the first I went to and the people I dealt with couldn't be more helpful and all around good to deal with. My sales representative, Ryan Smith helped us in every way that anybody could hope for. I highly recommend Ryan and this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. I have sent a few friends to him and everyone has had nothing but positive things to say.

Byrne1289

"Great Sales Rep"

My sales rep Ryan Smith had a great deal of knowledge on all vehicles asked and shown. He took the time to assist with making sure all financial questions were answered and left no areas unanswered. Ryan was a delight to work with and he made the experience easy and non stressful.

ttrlind

"New MKX"

Jeff was a terrific salesman, made the purchase very easy. He took three hours of his day to work with us and never pressured us to be in a hurry. Most dealers want to rush you through and just sell a car, Jeff never made us feel pressured or hurried. I would recommend him to everyone.

Strotman16

"Awesome!"

Scott is a great salesperson! We love the car and will be back to see him again! Overall great experience! Craig was great and friendly as well!

Doug/Jennifer
4/28/2016

"Excellent"

First called and spoke with Gary Edmondson, who was very nice and answered all my questions about a new truck my husband wanted to buy. He put me in contact with Jeff Cheser who was very knowledgeable about the different trucks that were available. Jeff never made us feel pressured into buying anything that day. We experienced Great Customer Service here and we love our new truck!

JandJ

"Fantastic"

Jim and I are very pleased with the overall customer service we received from our sales man Jason. He treated Jim and I with the utmost respect. Knew what he was talking about answered every question to our satisfaction. We were not pressured or rushed in any way. I am a firm believer in good customer service that's what keeps bringing people back. I would definitely recommend this ford dealership in Alexandria Ky. But would recommend that they ask for Jason in particular.

brittany.grant

"Genuinely helpful people"

My husband and I are newlyweds and just figuring out the ropes, and it was stressful to then find out we needed to buy a new reliable vehicle as soon as possible when our other used one died. The first worry was to be taken advantage of by a car salesman, especially when we had never financed and bought a new car before. Here, our minds were immediately put at ease by genuine and down to earth people, that honestly were trying to help us in our situation. When you go, and you should, I HIGHLY recommend asking for Jeremy Huffman. He was a blessing to us in this first time and stressful experience. He was incredibly helpful and honest, and was so willing and determined to work with us within what we needed and to find us a car that night. The poor man spent a solid 6,7 hours with us, and was willing to work with us until 9:30pm to figure everything out possible that was best for us. These are people honestly trying to help you find what you need that works best for you personally. There were no games, tricks, or sales pitches. It was a true genuine experience, which I can't explain how important that is in a situation such as ours. We found a great car, for a great price, and left happy and incredibly pleased and thankful for such a nice experience.

David

Landon_2

"Great Salesman"

Ford always makes a great car. Happy to lease both an Explorer and a Fusion. Salesman was very helpful and patient while wife asked for many different options for a reasonable price. I am sure we will see you in the future.

Reviews of Craig Chabot