Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeremy Huffman, Used Car Sales, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeremy Huffman

Used Car Sales

November 22, 2016

"Proud owner on a 2016 F-150"

- Maria S.

Would like to take the time to thank our salesman Mike Routt for being so helpful and kind. He absolutely goes above and beyond to help you. He even got things off my rear view mirror for me that I couldn't, on my old vehicle. His personality is awesome and is the reason we keep coming back!! Thanks again Mike!

October 19, 2016

"Great used truck buyng experience"

- Peter from NW Indiana

I have researched my truck online for couple months. I came across Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria. Although their location was out of state from me, I was willing and did make the long journey to purchase the truck because of customer service (from Jeremy and Scotty) and the price. Jeremy was able to even get a lower financing rate than what we originally talked about...bonus! Highly recommend this dealership for your next vehicle purchase. Peter from Northwest Indiana

September 04, 2016

"Bought New 2016 Taurus"

- CamelsRock

Jason made the car buying and trade-in experience easy. He was upfront, candid, and clear on the bottom line price of the car including my trade in. I ended up with a great car at a reasonable price.

New 2016 Lincoln MKZ, $52515