Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Mike Routt

Jeff Cheser, New Vehicle Sales, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeff Cheser

May 07, 2017

"Excellent and quick service"

- Collazo

I want to start saying that my experience with Mike Castrucci Ford has been excellent. I tired other Ford dealers from Indiana and Ohio, and even from my past experience from the military being station around the country Mike Castrucci has been the BEST. I walked out with a brand new 2017 Explorer exactly how I wanted it. Scott Fluegel was my sales representative and he was very professional from the beginning. Thanks to Scott, Jeff and everyone from the staff! I am very pleased with my new SUV.

Scott Fluegel
Jeff Brown

April 10, 2017

"Horrific service department "

- Taurus blues

I purchased a 2016 Ford Taurus. Beautiful car however the Alexandria site drives your new car to the Milford, OH location for body work! My car was serviced 3 times. The 3rd time was my last! My dash came back scratched on the passenger side. My driver rear fender has a chip out of it! Never again will we trust Castrucci with servicing any vehicle! To leave on a positive note the sales of the car was flawless despite my new car depreciated $10k after signing on the purchasing line!

Brian Smith

March 25, 2017

"Service issue. "

- Tcfelty

I had a cost issue with the service that was done on my 97 F-250 diesel. After paying it I questioned it and they gladly took care of it for me. Thanks for a great job done by this dealership.

Ken Klotter