Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeremy Huffman, Used Car Sales, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeremy Huffman

Used Car Sales

March 17, 2017

"Great customer service. Jeff made sure I got what I needed"

- Kmgw1234

Been cars there in past. Jeff Chesser very honest person going out of his way to make expirence a good one. Found the right car for me.

March 13, 2017

"Highly recommend Jeff Cheser"

- yragyar

I purchased a 2016 Ford Edge at Castrucci Ford in Alexandria with the help of Jeff Cheser. Jeff was the first salesman I spoke to when I began my search for a new car. He was super informative but never pushy during our encounter. I continued my search but when I finally decided on a car, I returned to Jeff to make the purchase. I want to know the options that exist and make my decision after careful study. Jeff provided those and I would certainly contact Jeff if I ever had need of another vehicle.

March 04, 2017

"Jeff Cheser is the best there is in car sales"

- Georgek-Alexandria

I have purchased 5 autos from Jeff in the last few years. Jeff knows his product, helped me pick the best car for my families needs. I have stayed with the Ford/Lincoln brand because they are great cars but the attention to detail and service has kept me coming back to Mike Castrucci Ford of Alexandria!

New 2016 Ford F-150, $47610