Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeremy Huffman, Used Car Sales, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeremy Huffman

Used Car Sales

June 23, 2017

"Purchasing a car made easier!"

- Steph0415

Mike was extremely helpful in helping me choose a new car to be suit my needs! He was able to get me a good deal with affordable payments my budget! I will definitely seek Mike out at Mine Castrucci Ford for my future car purchases!

June 22, 2017

"Mike Routt takes care of his customers. Great job Mike."

- Norm

I have purchased many vehicles over the years, several from Castrucci Ford in Alexandria. I have worked with Mike Routt several times and each time he has gone over the top to get the best deal he can. Thanks Mike.

June 21, 2017

"Mike Routt is why we keep coming back!! "

- Maria S.

We have bought our last three vehicles from Mike, he is the reason we keep going back. He is honest, kind, knowledgeable, and helps you any way he can. He treats you like family, and that is what we want out of a salesman. He doesn't treat you like a number. Thanks for all that you do Mike!! We love the Mustang!!

New 2017 Lincoln MKC, $39795