Mike Harvey Acura - Service Center

• Quality of Work:

• Friendliness:

• Overall Experience:

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"My cousin wanted to bring her Acura RL in for a new..."

stealership

• Overall Experience:

• Pricing:

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Mike Harvey Acura:

My cousin wanted to bring her Acura RL in for a new radiator. A rock had punctured the original radiator and started a small leak. They wanted to charge me for a new radiator plus installation , but they also wanted to charge her for a coolant flush as well. I was a bit confused that coolant was not included with her radiator installation. This was almost $150 dollars more. I told her to call a few other dealerships to see what they charged. Two other dealerships said there must be a mistake, and that the coolant is included with the installation. She called Mike Harvey Acura back, and Steve insisted that she purcahse the coolant fush in addition to the installation. She ended up taking the car to Hopkins Acura. They only charged her for the new radiator plus installation. Why are they such crooks? This is where the phrase Stealerships came from. They want to take advantage of people do not know any better and who rely on them for their expertise. Honest people purchase their vehicles from Mike Harvey and expect to have all of their maintainance performed there. They make money on both ends, but it is not enough. They have to cheat their way to better profits. I am going to report this shady practice to Honda. I do not recomend this Stealership to anybody. They are very dishonest. Call them up and ask for a brake job and I bet they will also charge for a brake fluid flush. Change your transmission and they will charge you for a trnasmission flush as well. Do not trust them!

Twitter