Mike Patton Ford Lincoln

1402 LaFayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Mike Patton Ford Lincoln Info
About Mike Patton Ford Lincoln

Thank you for viewing our testimonials. Mike Patton Auto Family is known as the premier Negotiation-Free Automobile Dealership within easy driving distance of your location. We are located right off I-85 on exit-18 for your convenience. Get the price you deserve without the pain of having to negotiate with a commissioned sales staff. Experience the difference a dealership can make by visiting us at Mike Patton Auto Family.

About Mike Patton Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Comfortable Customer Lounge Area
  • Free snacks
Mustang and F150 family
2/02/2016

"AMAZING!! Great team of people to work with!!!"

This is my second purchase from Mike Patton Ford and I have to say it was once again an easy, pleasant and friendly experience. I previously purchased a F150 Truck and now a 2016 Mustang - and both times I left feeling pleased with the experience. Mike Smallwood feels like a friend now and not just our car salesman. Both he and Quentin Vorel made me feel right at home. It is wonderful to have the folks at the dealership show their enthusiasm for your purchase and truly share their happiness in getting the deal done. I would highly recommend them to anyone - and I will say this - especially for any women looking to purchase a car - go see Mike. I have been at dealerships in the past and was so mistreated and talked down to - as a woman trying to purchase a vehicle. GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE AT MIKE PATTON FORD - we will definitely be back - you have lifetime customers in us!

The entire Mike Patton Ford staff exudes helpfulness!!

Stace1011
1/25/2016

"Amazing service and experience!"

I was referred to Michael Smallwood by a mutual acquaintance and I must say she was right....one of the best!!!! He was so friendly and pressure free. Pat Healey and Keith Halford made the financing quick and easy. They were all very helpful and very customer service oriented, which I loved. The whole experience was the best car buying experience I have ever had. This is an amazing team and I am honored to have worked with them. Thanks a million guys...you're the best!!!!

Pat Healey, Keith Halford

Jona1886
1/02/2016

"Easy car buying"

These guys were awesome, very nice, and very efficient, went the extra mile to help make my payments affordable even after adding a 48000 mile warranty, adjusted things so I could get warranty but stay in budget. If you need new or used, check them out!

James purnell

bjones
12/31/2015

"Simple & Easy Used Car Purchase"

Mike Smallwood did a great job making our purchase of a 2002 Jeep Liberty very simple. Pricing was upfront and reasonable for the Jeep and appraisal value of trade in was based on several online services such as Auto Trader, KBB and NADA. I highly recommend Mike for your next new or used car purchase.

Kgesswho
12/13/2015

"Great service"

We had great service and got a great deal....had a excellent salesmans in Mike Smallwood.. would recommend this dealership....enjoyed the friendliness of all involved.....very professional.....

Quetin Vorel

Remenant
11/04/2015

"Honesty gets business"

I test drove a mustang from a local dealer in Columbus who seemed very intent on having me purchase on the spot. Lots of pressure and lots of sales gimmicks. After heading home to think about it, I get a call from Chris Pankey at Mike Patton Ford. After initial discussion he asks me why I'm looking to purchase the previous year model. He then discloses the new production started in two months. Chris also covered the upgrades and new features in the new prediction model. Every other dealer spoke with was only interested in getting a vehicle out of their lot. Following Chris' advice I waited two months and placed my factory order. Yesterday I completed the purchase. From start to finish Chris and Mike Patton Ford have been honest and professional. No pressure, no gimmicks. They Put in a vehicle I wanted and loved, not a vehicle they needed to sell. Great job boys.

Chris Pankey

gay eades
11/03/2015

"GREAT DEAL, WORTH THE DISTANCE"

GREAT DEALERSHIP, AND MIKE SMALLWOOD WAS A VERY HELPFUL SALESMAN. THEY WORKED VERY HARD TO GET US THE BEST DEAL AND DID. QUITE A RIDE FOR US BUT WELL WORTH IT.

Rich Wonsowski
10/31/2015

"Another awesome experience "

Another great experience and and car from Mike Patton. As long as this dealer never changes their way of doing business they will have mine for a lifetime. They got me into anew awesome car with a great price and outstanding interest rate. Thanks again you have another satisfied customer.

Nikeja123
8/22/2015

"Excellent!!!!"

It took a couple of days to get my car but everyone there was so kind and helpful. Special thanks to my sales representative Mike Smallwood. He put in a lot of extra time and effort to help me

unhappydieselowner
7/26/2015

"Terrible Service Department experience 2003 F-250 "

On May 21st, 2015, I experienced a no start on my 2003 F250 Diesel, while camping at West Point Lake. The vehicle was towed to the service department at Mike Patton Ford in LaGrange, Ga. After seven working days in the shop, I was called and given a repair price and diagnosis of $3,100.00. I advised service rep to cease work, paid $688.73 for parts and mechanic labor, then I paid $270.00 to have my truck taken to my mechanic in Fayetteville, Ga.(June 2nd) The truck was repaired for $1,100.00, most of which was for re-diagnosis charges and for parts which were left off at the dealership service department. Service advisor, Jeff Hicks was helpful and attemted to keep me informed, but made numerous excuses as to why it took so long to find the start problem. The diesel mechanic, is incompetent and unknowledgeable of diesel engines. Beware... if diesel service is what is needed, take your precious Ford somewhere else.

Jeff Hicks/ Matthew Reich