Mike Patton Ford Lincoln

Hardy Family Ford

Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Katrine
7/07/2016

"They go the extra mile!"

My husband and I drove from Ft. Gaines, Ga. up to LaGrange to see a used Lincoln Town car Mike Patton Ford had in stock, but fell in love instead with a 2011 Taurus they had on the lot. The car had low mileage, was a one owner and was priced at a great price We ended up trading in our 1994 GMC van and a 23' Forest River travel trailer. (Who knew they would take travel trailers on trade? That's one reason I say they go the extra mile!) We dealt with Chris Pankey as our salesman and he was fantastic! He handled our every need like a true gentleman. Quentin Vorel was also a great person to deal with. We were happy with the trade deal he offered and he was very helpful in all our requests. We found that everyone at this dealership (including Mr. Gilmore, the Chief Operations Officer) truly showed the Christian example we had expected. We dealt with EVERY department they have (even had the oil changed in our truck while we were there) and we can rate this dealership NO LESS THAN A FIVE STAR! Thanks to all of the Mike Patton employees for such a fantastic experience! We will see you for our next car.

Chris Pankey, Quentin Vorel, Britt Gilmore

Charley
7/05/2016

"Awesome experience "

Mike Smallwood was awesome, very knowledgeable and was able to make our experience great. He was able to exceed our needs and was upfront with all his answers to our questions. We are very happy with our purchase and hope to visit Mike Patton and Mike Smallwood in the future. I would highly recommend both Mikes Charley and Allister Whipkey

Mike smallwood

rmcmillon38
5/02/2016

"Just Great!"

This process was quick and easy and I got just what I wanted. Thank you Mike Smallwood and Quentin Vorel! I am one satisfied customer.

horuben
4/24/2016

"Best experience? Read on. (Purchase made 4/23/16)"

David Patton (Pre-Owned Manager) and Spencer Lewis (Sales) made this the best experience my wife and I ever had in purchasing a vehicle. Used or new. My wife and I live out in Midland and drove to their Lagrange dealership just because the prices can't be beat and I really didn't care to deal with the traffic around Atlanta. I've bought my share of used and new vehicles and I've been to my share of corporate and family owned dealerships. We even liked the Finance Manager, Quentin! And who really ever likes the Finance Manager? And I'm not talking just because we got a great finance deal. If you're committed to finding a great deal and you want to work with good people who take the time to explain everything to you with full transparency (I'm a numbers guy), then don't gamble and most likely waste time and money elsewhere. Give them a shot. We will be coming back and I never say that because normally it's just about the deal for me. What we liked: - The drive to Lagrange was easy; city and surrounding area was beautiful - The staff and management are honest (I don't take honesty for granted - I validate it, and in this case the numbers don't lie); loads of explanation and transparency - The personalities of everyone was great, super friendly and real people instead of trying to 'play the game' - The facility was comfortable. Not something you think of until you're done looking at the vehicles and getting ready for paperwork. - They supported local charities (many of which we also support) and gave incentives to law enforcement, firemen, etc. - We got a great deal on a used Ram 1500 and they were more than fair on our trade-in. - Spencer, David, and Quentin.

1GT
4/08/2016

"Refreshing way to do business"

In the process of looking for a new Mustang I visited Mike Patton Ford in Lagrange, Ga. I have been to 8 dealers all over North Georgia looking for a special car. Some dealers nobody would even speak to you, some would make you feel like you had just been interrogated and some sales people would not even get up to show you a car. Mike Smallwood was a breath of fresh air. No pressure, answered all questions in a timely manner and had a genuine concern to find you the right car. It would do the other dealers good to train at Mike Patton Ford to learn how to treat customers. I high recommend Mike Smallwood for your next car purchase. You actually feel like you are talking to a long time friend.

J. Ellis
4/06/2016

"Sincerely Satisfied"

I had a great experience purchasing the vehicle with representatives Mike Duke and Chris Pankey was very attentive, thorough and went to great lengths to make sure I was satisfied. The no-haggle pricing made it easier to do business and allowed me to focus on what I wanted. Would highly recommend anyone to do business at this dealership as the entire staff is very professional, courteous and overall good people.

Mike Duke, Chris Pankey

Neal
3/05/2016

"Purchase of new vehickw"

Michael Duke was helpful, courteous and listened to what Neal and I wanted. His low key approach was exactly what we needed and probably due to his personality and low key approach we came back to him. Michael is a very nice person.

Tracy
2/16/2016

"Servicing my Hondas for over a decade"

The Honda service department is beyond helpful every time I need them. I receive friendly, helpful service every time. The waiting area is nice with complimentary snacks and a shuttle service is offered when I need to return to work.

Tara McDaniel

Rdelarosa
2/15/2016

"A big thanks to Mike Duke!"

Last week, my husband and I were in LaGrange, Ga visiting my daughter. We stopped in at Mike Patton Ford Lincoln. We had been looking for a used truck that we could bring back to Ohio. Mike Duke met us at the door, spent some time with us to determine what exactly we were looking for, what kind of budget we were working with and how could he facilitate a sell. Unlike most dealerships, Mike took our want list and actually listened. When we said used truck, Mike showed us a used truck, he did NOT try to follow a preset agenda. We were shown a 2014 Ford F150 . This truck had everything we needed. We purchased the first and only truck we were shown. When your salesperson listens to what you say, the car buying experience becomes an enjoyable endeavor rather than a chore.

Mike Duke

VicnPam
2/15/2016

"Worth The Drive"

My wife and I drove nearly one hour to visit our fourth dealership, the others much closer to our home, in one week. After our time with the sales and finance staff, we agreed that our visit to and subsequent purchase from Mike Patton Ford was an extremely positive experience. The attention we received from Mike Smallwood and Quentin Vorel was both respectful and professional. Their efforts were such that we left with the car we wanted at a very fair price. We plan to be repeat customers.