David Patton (Pre-Owned Manager) and Spencer Lewis (Sales) made this the best experience my wife and I ever had in purchasing a vehicle. Used or new. My wife and I live out in Midland and drove to their Lagrange dealership just because the prices can't be beat and I really didn't care to deal with the traffic around Atlanta. I've bought my share of used and new vehicles and I've been to my share of corporate and family owned dealerships. We even liked the Finance Manager, Quentin! And who really ever likes the Finance Manager? And I'm not talking just because we got a great finance deal.
If you're committed to finding a great deal and you want to work with good people who take the time to explain everything to you with full transparency (I'm a numbers guy), then don't gamble and most likely waste time and money elsewhere. Give them a shot. We will be coming back and I never say that because normally it's just about the deal for me.
What we liked:
- The drive to Lagrange was easy; city and surrounding area was beautiful
- The staff and management are honest (I don't take honesty for granted - I validate it, and in this case the numbers don't lie); loads of explanation and transparency
- The personalities of everyone was great, super friendly and real people instead of trying to 'play the game'
- The facility was comfortable. Not something you think of until you're done looking at the vehicles and getting ready for paperwork.
- They supported local charities (many of which we also support) and gave incentives to law enforcement, firemen, etc.
- We got a great deal on a used Ram 1500 and they were more than fair on our trade-in.
- Spencer, David, and Quentin.
I Recommend This Dealer:
Did you find this review helpful?