Mike Patton Ford Lincoln

1402 LaFayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Mike Patton Ford Lincoln Info
About Mike Patton Ford Lincoln

Thank you for viewing our testimonials. Mike Patton Auto Family is known as the premier Negotiation-Free Automobile Dealership within easy driving distance of your location. We are located right off I-85 on exit-18 for your convenience. Get the price you deserve without the pain of having to negotiate with a commissioned sales staff. Experience the difference a dealership can make by visiting us at Mike Patton Auto Family.

About Mike Patton Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Comfortable Customer Lounge Area
  • Free snacks
RRA
4/10/2015

"Great service"

Mike was great. This was one of the best car buying experiences I have had. I would recommend anyone looking for a Ford to contact Mike.

kornbred6
1/06/2015

"Mike Smallwood and "Chief""

Just wanted to thanks you guys again for a wonderful and painless buying experience I know it was late and last minute but we got it done and on the road before it got too late!

James "Chief" Warren

mandypandy
12/16/2014

"AMANDA'S GREAT CAR PURCHASE AT PATTON AUTO"

Mr. Mike Smallwood , You are the very best sales person I have had the pleasure of doing business. You really go above the call of duty, Your friendliness and helpfulness makes buying a car so easy. Thanks for all the extras. The whole experience was great. The whole team at Patton Auto really rocks!! You really are on the very top!!!!!!!.See you soon. Amanda

dncrouch
8/04/2014

"Went over and beyond for making the sale complete"

I drove over 200 miles since they had the best offer for the used vehicle we were looking to purchase. They were very friendly and open dealership during the price negotiation and document process. My salesman, Mike Smallwood, worked hard to determine the vehicle history and services perform to give us a better peace of mind. They complete the sale by delivering the used Hyundai Tucson to us by meeting us half-way with final documentation and vehicle prep. Thanks and wish we were not so far away from the Mike Patton dealerships

Honda service female employee Brye?

Rich Wonsowski
7/14/2014

"Excellent Service"

I bought a car and changed my mind 2 days later and wanted something different. I would have to say that everyone bent over backwards to get me in a car I really wanted. I couldn't be happier. I have bought several cars from this dealership and never had a problem with anyone. I will say everyone was very patient with me trying to pick a car. Two thumbs up for the staff.

Chris Child

jb30241
6/26/2014

"Friendly Folks"

Tommy Shea and Stacey were very easy to work with. Questions were handled quickly, accurately and thoroughly. They both were upfront and honest to deal with. No Pressure.

mchlkirby
6/22/2014

"Excellent Service!!!"

The service I received was above & beyond my expectations & I feel like I got the best possible deal. I would definitely recommend this dealer & return for any future purchaes.

Karen Kirby

Phil105
6/14/2014

"Who Ever Heard of an ENJOYABLE NEW CAR TRANSACTION?"

Well, after about 50 yrs. of buying/trading vehicles, I actually enjoyed my latest transaction on 6/13/14 (Friday the 13th) with Mike and Stacey at Patton! Didn't have to go thru all the "haggling" and back and forth. Very pleased with the transaction and my new truck. Thank you fellas. Phil Johnston Thomaston, GA

nuglutz
6/10/2014

"Great cars and great dealership"

Probably the easiest auto purchase I have ever made. Mike Smallwood was very professional and very helpful. Overall everyone at the dealership made this a pleasant experience. Great cat at a great price.

LC44
5/26/2014

"Good Experience"

We visited several dealerships looking for an vehicle that was easy for a senior citizen with limited mobility to be able to enter and exit. Our experience at Mike Patton was very good in that the sales person, Joy Tucker, was extremely considerate of our need to "try entering and exiting" a vehicle first before getting into the real issues of cost, horsepower, accessories, etc. Being able to find comfort was primary and was addressed first and then we discussed other features of the vehicle and test drove the vehicle. The Lincoln MKX was the vehicle that meet our needs. While the pricing was "somewhat" set, we were given information and offered all rebates available at the time further reducing the cost. At all times during the process, the personal comfort of our senior was taken into consideration. After purchase was made, Ms. Tucker was very thorough and willing to cover all the features of the vehicle. The finance officer clear and thorough when covering the necessary paperwork. In all, the purchase experience was made as pleasant as one can get when spending a lot of money to purchase a new vehicle.

Reviews of Mike Smallwood