Mike Patton Honda

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Closed

Mike Patton Honda

Mike Patton Honda Info
About Mike Patton Honda

Thank you for viewing our testimonials. Mike Patton Honda is known as the premier Negotiation-Free Automobile Dealership within easy driving distance of your location. We are located right off I-85 on exit-18 for your convenience. Get the price you deserve without the pain of having to negotiate with a commissioned sales staff. Experience the difference a dealership can make by visiting us at Mike Patton Honda.

About Mike Patton Honda Learn More

• Free snacks
Miss H
2/04/2015

" Miss H, Does not care about customer safety!!"

Bought a 2008 Honda Accord from Mike Patton Honda of Lagrange, I would not recommend any one! I was sold a car that had two bent wheels and a tire the was dry rotted inside and out and chunked pieces on the tire. I went back several times asking the managers to fix the rims and I was told by the sales manager to find two at the junkyard, really! I was told the car was safe to drive and was not told about the bent rims and dry rotted tire that was put on before my purchase, which is false advertising and misleading. I paid cash with my hard earned money and was blown off after the deadline to return the car. The salesman was excellent and had no knowledge of the bad rims and tire, I have reported to BBB and Attorney General about how management sold this car that was not safe to drive and I will never buy a car from Mike Patton Honda ever. Spoke with service manager in person who instead of addressing the issue told me he can sell me some tires, really!

Sidney Cameron was excellant

NanaCat
1/29/2015

"My Dream Car"

I had been shopping for my new car for weeks when I came across Mike Patton Auto on the internet. I will admit that I was hesitant to shop for such a major purchase online, and I was even warned by a local dealer that the price of the car I was looking at with Mike Patton Auto was "too good to be true." I am happy to say that the local dealer was completely wrong!!! I bought the exact car I wanted at an incredible price. It took me a few days to get my down payment together and I was worried that the car would be sold before I could complete my financing arrangements, but Mark Brady and the finance department were so patient and willling to work with us. I could not have asked for a better experience in buying a car!

Charity15
10/27/2014

"Outstanding Experience"

Buying a car at Mike Patton, with Kimberly Parker, was a great experience. Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure I was truly happy before I drove off of the lot. She was very kind and patient and did not pressure me into making a fast decision. Everyone and Mike Patton was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is interested in buying a vehicle.

eaglelarry
10/15/2014

"Great person to work with and very knowledgeable"

Very Professional, friendly person to work with! When you buy from Mike Patton Honda you are going to deal with a professional company who has the best interest for their customers.

David Patton

Tiger Fan
9/28/2014

"Honored the advertised price."

Most impressive was the dealer's unwavering adherence to the online vehicle price. Both the sales associate, Brian Pritchard, and manager, Kevin Patton, echoed the same policy, "We honor the advertised price." No bait-and-switch at all; a gratifying experience. Brian, in particular, made buying this car an easy experience. From his first response, when answering my phone call, until we drove away two hours after arriving, Brian made the cash purchase an easy, hassle-free experience. From calling the insurance company for a coverage letter, to having the car fueled and washed, he listened, answered questions, and made it happen. This was my first purchase from an out-of-town dealer, in 30+ years of buying cars.. Based on this experience, I certainly plan to contact Mike Patton about future car purchases.

Micah Lewis
9/23/2014

"Kimberly "Autogirl" Parker"

Had a great experience with Kimberly Parker. There was no doubt she would do her best to get us the car we wanted at the price we needed. She was very kind, courteous, and a lot of fun to be around, and we would recommend her and Mike Patton Auto to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Darrren428
9/22/2014

"A dealership that gets it right the first time."

Liked everywhere else and got the price run around. Mike Patton and his staff got it right the first time and I had the car delivered to my house the next day. Unbelievible service and price. Best Dealership in the Southeastern United States. Darren

Melissa Austin
9/16/2014

"Excellent customer service"

Normally I would not take the time to write a review, however my experience with Ozzy was exceptional. His knowledge of the vehicles was outstanding as well as his disposition. I asked him a ton of questions and spent many hours debating between vehicle and then even color and style. At no point did I feel that he was pressuring me to make a decision. At the conclusion of the sale he spent an incredible amount of time explaining and reviewing the features and technology of the vehicle. This by far has been the best buying experience I have had. I would highly recommend Ozzy for any buyer...experienced, first time, any gender, etc. You won't be disappointed. When I am looking for another vehicle, I will definitely go back to Mike Patton....very clean, friendly, professional, etc. If Ozzy is there I will specifically ask for him.

revstevemartin
8/21/2014

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IN 15 YEARS !"

Matt Portwood in sales and Chuck Bolton in finance treated us great and made our buying experience wonderful. After being frustrated in three other dealerships, MIKE PATTON HONDA was as pleasant as the others were frustrating and the people sometimes obnoxious. Thank you Matt, Chuck and MIKE PATTON HONDA. STEVE & CINDY

C. Mitchell
8/19/2014

"A New Car for Mom"

This was a more important purchase than normal for me. I'm spending Mom's money but more importantly we're putting her in this CRV (that I highly recommend). I cannot say enough about the service we received. All area's were 5+! Mark Brady is top notch in my book. The complete staff is top of the line. I won't try to name them all because I don't want to leave anyone out, let me just say this; the stereotypical automobile dealership does not exist here. I've been selling something to the public since I learned to say "Come In" and "Thank You" in my Granddaddy's country store and I have never dealt with anyone more credible than the folks at Mike Patton Honda. Most importantly I appreciate the Christian environment and the Book of Scripture that came in the car. Sometimes in many businesses, of all types, things are said and done that don't meet God's requirements. We had been in the showroom for at least 20 minutes before I saw anyone who could have known I am a Christian Minister. Many times when people find that out they change the way they talk to me (I guess folks don't think God is listening all the time). Nothing changed. It didn't need to! We were already being treated in a kind and Christian manner, and I am most grateful for that (and we got a great deal too!). If you want to make buying a car a stress free experience check these folks out. By the way Mom loves her new car! Rev. Chris Mitchell

Reviews of Mark Brady