Mike Patton Honda

Mike Patton Honda Info

Nalley Honda

Tracy
2/16/2016

"Servicing my Hondas for over a decade"

The Honda service department is beyond helpful every time I need them. I receive friendly, helpful service every time. The waiting area is nice with complimentary snacks and a shuttle service is offered when I need to return to work.

Tara McDaniel

Dr S
2/05/2016

"Cannot diagnose problem"

We took our Honda Accord to this service center with the airbag light on. We were told it was the seat belt and we were charged the $100 diagnosis fee. We took it back for seat belt repair. When we picked the car up, the air bag light was still on. They said it was the impact sensor ($200) and did not want to apply the diagnosis fee. They replaced the impact sensor and the airbag light was still on. Next they say an $800 repair is needed. We were told it was because it was a hybrid and the IMA battery was weak (light was on first time we took it but went off). We were told we needed to replace the entire air conditioning system but he IMA battery would also have to be replaced ($6000). Their expertise seems to go only as far as computer print outs. We called the service center where we bought the car in another state. With some phone questions, several options were suggested. The IMA battery does not cause the air bag light to malfunction, for beginners. A $20 part might fix the air conditioning clutch problems. In a word, either incompetent and/or dishonest. Not to be trusted. I read the response to this review and it was in a word, Inaccurate. The service manager never talked with me nor did he get the facts from the documentation on file.

Terry, Katy, Jimmy Bailey

Jrjoakpark
1/07/2016

"Used car purchase made easy."

Brandy was quick, friendly, and efficient. I hate the car-buying process. We did our research and new what we wanted, so there was not a lot of education needs or sales-pitching. This was no hassle, no haggle, in-and-out. They were willing to answer my questions, but not pushy.

Brand Bussey

Ibokoko8218
1/05/2016

"Great car buying experience "

I have purchased three vehicles from Mike Patton and have sent several family and friends. The staff at Mike Patton is friendly and knowledgeable. I never feel pressured and I leave feeling that I got a great deal.

Kimberly Parker

Sunflower
12/26/2015

"Service"

This was the best experience I have ever had on a car lot. Stacey was outstanding and it was quick and I am very appreciative. The manager was just as great. I loved the connection and personal service. My husband and I feel like we have an awesome and see car for our family. I recommend this dealership to anyone.

Stacey

16civicext
11/27/2015

"A pleasurable purchase experience!"

The purchase of my 2016 Honda Civic at Mike Patton was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I shopped on-line, corresponded with Talicia by email and closed the deal all by email. When I arrived to pick up the car, Stacey Long had all the paperwork ready to sign. I was in and out within an hour. The price was very good right out of the gate and there was no haggling. This dealership does not drive up the price with a long list of dealer add-ons that you don't want. I will never go back to the Atlanta Honda dealers now that I've found Mike Patton.

Talicia, Stacey Long, Keith Halford

Miss H
2/04/2015

" Miss H, Does not care about customer safety!!"

Bought a 2008 Honda Accord from Mike Patton Honda of Lagrange, I would not recommend any one! I was sold a car that had two bent wheels and a tire the was dry rotted inside and out and chunked pieces on the tire. I went back several times asking the managers to fix the rims and I was told by the sales manager to find two at the junkyard, really! I was told the car was safe to drive and was not told about the bent rims and dry rotted tire that was put on before my purchase, which is false advertising and misleading. I paid cash with my hard earned money and was blown off after the deadline to return the car. The salesman was excellent and had no knowledge of the bad rims and tire, I have reported to BBB and Attorney General about how management sold this car that was not safe to drive and I will never buy a car from Mike Patton Honda ever. Spoke with service manager in person who instead of addressing the issue told me he can sell me some tires, really!

Sidney Cameron was excellant

NanaCat
1/29/2015

"My Dream Car"

I had been shopping for my new car for weeks when I came across Mike Patton Auto on the internet. I will admit that I was hesitant to shop for such a major purchase online, and I was even warned by a local dealer that the price of the car I was looking at with Mike Patton Auto was "too good to be true." I am happy to say that the local dealer was completely wrong!!! I bought the exact car I wanted at an incredible price. It took me a few days to get my down payment together and I was worried that the car would be sold before I could complete my financing arrangements, but Mark Brady and the finance department were so patient and willling to work with us. I could not have asked for a better experience in buying a car!

Mark Brady

Charity15
10/27/2014

"Outstanding Experience"

Buying a car at Mike Patton, with Kimberly Parker, was a great experience. Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure I was truly happy before I drove off of the lot. She was very kind and patient and did not pressure me into making a fast decision. Everyone and Mike Patton was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is interested in buying a vehicle.

Kimberly Parker

eaglelarry
10/15/2014

"Great person to work with and very knowledgeable"

Very Professional, friendly person to work with! When you buy from Mike Patton Honda you are going to deal with a professional company who has the best interest for their customers.

David Patton, Timothy Ozzy Mauzy