Mike Patton Honda

Nalley Honda

The Clark family
9/11/2016

"2009 scion xb"

Thank you guys for the wonderful experience, you guys are the best in lagrange,thank you Mr Purnell for going above and beyond! You guys made my wife and me very happy this is how a dealership should treat their customers! Thanks so much from the Clark family

J purnell

dgilmartin58
9/01/2016

"New Car Purchase"

My husband and I bought a Honda CRV in January, 2016 after many visits to Mike Patton Honda. We dealt with the same Sales Rep each time- Brandy Bussey- and never at any time were we pressured or ever treated rudely. We were very indecisive and each time we went back for another look we were treated like family. Brandy was very professional, friendly, and helpful each time, answering our questions and reassuring us each time. We finally bought our CRV and have never regretted it one bit! Thank you Brandy Bussey for your superb Sales experience! We will continue to come back to Mike Patton Honda and recommend you all to our family and friends because of your compassion, professionalism, and knowledge of your products. Thank you again for such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Brandy to anyone looking to purchase a Honda.

Brandy Bussey

nomorescratches
8/07/2016

"First impressions are important!"

Robert made my first car buying experience the smoothest process I've ever had. We came from Atlanta after seeing a vehicle on the dealership website. He was very informed about the vehicle and even introduced some features we didn't already know about. The no-haggle price guarantee approached made the sales experience less painful and tedious. He was accommodating to the very end and we greatly appreciate it. I'll be recommending Robert & Mike Patton to all my friends here in Atlanta for a better car buying experience.

Robert Coverson

Tracy
2/16/2016

"Servicing my Hondas for over a decade"

The Honda service department is beyond helpful every time I need them. I receive friendly, helpful service every time. The waiting area is nice with complimentary snacks and a shuttle service is offered when I need to return to work.

Tara McDaniel

Dr S
2/05/2016

"Cannot diagnose problem"

We took our Honda Accord to this service center with the airbag light on. We were told it was the seat belt and we were charged the $100 diagnosis fee. We took it back for seat belt repair. When we picked the car up, the air bag light was still on. They said it was the impact sensor ($200) and did not want to apply the diagnosis fee. They replaced the impact sensor and the airbag light was still on. Next they say an $800 repair is needed. We were told it was because it was a hybrid and the IMA battery was weak (light was on first time we took it but went off). We were told we needed to replace the entire air conditioning system but he IMA battery would also have to be replaced ($6000). Their expertise seems to go only as far as computer print outs. We called the service center where we bought the car in another state. With some phone questions, several options were suggested. The IMA battery does not cause the air bag light to malfunction, for beginners. A $20 part might fix the air conditioning clutch problems. In a word, either incompetent and/or dishonest. Not to be trusted. I read the response to this review and it was in a word, Inaccurate. The service manager never talked with me nor did he get the facts from the documentation on file.

Jimmy Bailey
Terry, Katy

Jrjoakpark
1/07/2016

"Used car purchase made easy."

Brandy was quick, friendly, and efficient. I hate the car-buying process. We did our research and new what we wanted, so there was not a lot of education needs or sales-pitching. This was no hassle, no haggle, in-and-out. They were willing to answer my questions, but not pushy.

Brand Bussey

Ibokoko8218
1/05/2016

"Great car buying experience "

I have purchased three vehicles from Mike Patton and have sent several family and friends. The staff at Mike Patton is friendly and knowledgeable. I never feel pressured and I leave feeling that I got a great deal.

Kimberly Parker

Sunflower
12/26/2015

"Service"

This was the best experience I have ever had on a car lot. Stacey was outstanding and it was quick and I am very appreciative. The manager was just as great. I loved the connection and personal service. My husband and I feel like we have an awesome and see car for our family. I recommend this dealership to anyone.

Stacey

16civicext
11/27/2015

"A pleasurable purchase experience!"

The purchase of my 2016 Honda Civic at Mike Patton was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I shopped on-line, corresponded with Talicia by email and closed the deal all by email. When I arrived to pick up the car, Stacey Long had all the paperwork ready to sign. I was in and out within an hour. The price was very good right out of the gate and there was no haggling. This dealership does not drive up the price with a long list of dealer add-ons that you don't want. I will never go back to the Atlanta Honda dealers now that I've found Mike Patton.

Talicia, Stacey Long, Keith Halford

Miss H
2/04/2015

" Miss H, Does not care about customer safety!!"

Bought a 2008 Honda Accord from Mike Patton Honda of Lagrange, I would not recommend any one! I was sold a car that had two bent wheels and a tire the was dry rotted inside and out and chunked pieces on the tire. I went back several times asking the managers to fix the rims and I was told by the sales manager to find two at the junkyard, really! I was told the car was safe to drive and was not told about the bent rims and dry rotted tire that was put on before my purchase, which is false advertising and misleading. I paid cash with my hard earned money and was blown off after the deadline to return the car. The salesman was excellent and had no knowledge of the bad rims and tire, I have reported to BBB and Attorney General about how management sold this car that was not safe to drive and I will never buy a car from Mike Patton Honda ever. Spoke with service manager in person who instead of addressing the issue told me he can sell me some tires, really!

Sidney Cameron was excellant