Mike Patton Honda

1406 LaFayette Pkwy,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Mike Patton Honda Info
About Mike Patton Honda

Thank you for viewing our testimonials. Mike Patton Honda is known as the premier Negotiation-Free Automobile Dealership within easy driving distance of your location. We are located right off I-85 on exit-18 for your convenience. Get the price you deserve without the pain of having to negotiate with a commissioned sales staff. Experience the difference a dealership can make by visiting us at Mike Patton Honda.

About Mike Patton Honda Learn More

• Free snacks
Jrjoakpark
1/07/2016

"Used car purchase made easy."

Brandy was quick, friendly, and efficient. I hate the car-buying process. We did our research and new what we wanted, so there was not a lot of education needs or sales-pitching. This was no hassle, no haggle, in-and-out. They were willing to answer my questions, but not pushy.

Brand Bussey

Ibokoko8218
1/05/2016

"Great car buying experience "

I have purchased three vehicles from Mike Patton and have sent several family and friends. The staff at Mike Patton is friendly and knowledgeable. I never feel pressured and I leave feeling that I got a great deal.

Sunflower
12/26/2015

"Service"

This was the best experience I have ever had on a car lot. Stacey was outstanding and it was quick and I am very appreciative. The manager was just as great. I loved the connection and personal service. My husband and I feel like we have an awesome and see car for our family. I recommend this dealership to anyone.

Stacey

16civicext
11/27/2015

"A pleasurable purchase experience!"

The purchase of my 2016 Honda Civic at Mike Patton was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I shopped on-line, corresponded with Talicia by email and closed the deal all by email. When I arrived to pick up the car, Stacey Long had all the paperwork ready to sign. I was in and out within an hour. The price was very good right out of the gate and there was no haggling. This dealership does not drive up the price with a long list of dealer add-ons that you don't want. I will never go back to the Atlanta Honda dealers now that I've found Mike Patton.

Talicia, Stacey Long, Keith Halford

Miss H
2/04/2015

" Miss H, Does not care about customer safety!!"

Bought a 2008 Honda Accord from Mike Patton Honda of Lagrange, I would not recommend any one! I was sold a car that had two bent wheels and a tire the was dry rotted inside and out and chunked pieces on the tire. I went back several times asking the managers to fix the rims and I was told by the sales manager to find two at the junkyard, really! I was told the car was safe to drive and was not told about the bent rims and dry rotted tire that was put on before my purchase, which is false advertising and misleading. I paid cash with my hard earned money and was blown off after the deadline to return the car. The salesman was excellent and had no knowledge of the bad rims and tire, I have reported to BBB and Attorney General about how management sold this car that was not safe to drive and I will never buy a car from Mike Patton Honda ever. Spoke with service manager in person who instead of addressing the issue told me he can sell me some tires, really!

Sidney Cameron was excellant

NanaCat
1/29/2015

"My Dream Car"

I had been shopping for my new car for weeks when I came across Mike Patton Auto on the internet. I will admit that I was hesitant to shop for such a major purchase online, and I was even warned by a local dealer that the price of the car I was looking at with Mike Patton Auto was "too good to be true." I am happy to say that the local dealer was completely wrong!!! I bought the exact car I wanted at an incredible price. It took me a few days to get my down payment together and I was worried that the car would be sold before I could complete my financing arrangements, but Mark Brady and the finance department were so patient and willling to work with us. I could not have asked for a better experience in buying a car!

Charity15
10/27/2014

"Outstanding Experience"

Buying a car at Mike Patton, with Kimberly Parker, was a great experience. Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure I was truly happy before I drove off of the lot. She was very kind and patient and did not pressure me into making a fast decision. Everyone and Mike Patton was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is interested in buying a vehicle.

eaglelarry
10/15/2014

"Great person to work with and very knowledgeable"

Very Professional, friendly person to work with! When you buy from Mike Patton Honda you are going to deal with a professional company who has the best interest for their customers.

David Patton

Tiger Fan
9/28/2014

"Honored the advertised price."

Most impressive was the dealer's unwavering adherence to the online vehicle price. Both the sales associate, Brian Pritchard, and manager, Kevin Patton, echoed the same policy, "We honor the advertised price." No bait-and-switch at all; a gratifying experience. Brian, in particular, made buying this car an easy experience. From his first response, when answering my phone call, until we drove away two hours after arriving, Brian made the cash purchase an easy, hassle-free experience. From calling the insurance company for a coverage letter, to having the car fueled and washed, he listened, answered questions, and made it happen. This was my first purchase from an out-of-town dealer, in 30+ years of buying cars.. Based on this experience, I certainly plan to contact Mike Patton about future car purchases.

Micah Lewis
9/23/2014

"Kimberly "Autogirl" Parker"

Had a great experience with Kimberly Parker. There was no doubt she would do her best to get us the car we wanted at the price we needed. She was very kind, courteous, and a lot of fun to be around, and we would recommend her and Mike Patton Auto to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Reviews of Kimberly Parker