Mike Shaw Toyota

Mike Shaw Toyota

Call
Mike Shaw Toyota Info
About Mike Shaw Toyota

Mike Shaw Toyota has redefined the meaning of customer service to local automobile purchasers. Mr Shaw has always believed that the customer must come first, and without the customer the dealership would be non-existent. Mr Shaw's enthusiasm for excelling at a higher level of customer service has been recognized by generations of local families as the reason why they continue to return to our dealership. The Mike Shaw Auto Group prides itself on providing customers the finest automobiles designed and produced while providing them with a distinguished level of professional customer service assistance. With decades of automotive experience, the dealership has enjoyed a rich tradition of pleasing many South Texan customers with an unparalleled automotive experience. It is the dealership's quest to continue Mr. Shaw's tradition upon which the dealership was founded. The customer must come first, thus ensuring customer loyalty for generations to come.

About Mike Shaw Toyota

"Long day made easy"

Jim Widick and the staff made the 3 hour drive well worth it. They addressed all the my concerns & questions making me feel very comfortable with the purchase.While the vehicle was being servised and in make ready, Jim checked on me several times letting me know the status. I would HIGHLY recommend visiting Mike Shaw Toyota for a New/Used purchase. Thank You Don

October 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Jim could provide great service to you and your vehicle. Thanks for the recommendation and we look forward to serving you again! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Dealer servics revievw"

Excellent service very polite and overall experience. They did a excellent job on my Toyota Tacoma, they washed it after the service was done. Very nice of them.

October 13, 2014

Tavy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback. We're glad that our service team was able to service your car to your standards. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Above and beyond"

I recently bought a used vehicle here at Mike Shaw Toyota with Jerry Rice as my sales representative. The reason I bought a new vehicle was because my previous vehicle was diagnosed with a blown head gasket and I couldn't even drive it 10 miles without it over heating on me. My mom suggested to use this dealership because she just bought a vehicle from here a year ago. The day my car overheated, I told my mom about needing to get a new car, and she called this dealer and her sales representative is no longer with the company and so Jerry stepped in to do what he could to help. My mom emailed him with a few requirements (I was at work so I was unable to do it myself) and he selected a few cars that matched the criteria and was hoping I would like. I went home and looked myself and sure enough, two cars that Jerry picked, I had also picked. I waited until the next day to contact him (it was around midnight when I got off work) and we set a time for me to go in, got the paperwork process started, etc. Jerry offered to come pick me up because he knew my car couldn't make it to the dealership (I live an hour away), and knowing I didn't have a ride, I accepted the offer. We got to the dealership and looked at a few of my choices, I test drove my top pick, and my second pick, and still was like "let me see what other choices are here just in case" so Jerry showed me a few others, let me test drive as well, answered any and all questions I had. He pulled like four or five different sets of keys for me to be able to test drive if I decided to, but I felt uneasy about a few of them and he said it's fine, there's a car out there for every one. I ended up choosing my top choice and I have to say I'm very satisfied with it. I will definitely be recommending anyone that needs a new car to go to Mike Shaw Toyota and ask for Jerry Rice! Thanks Jerry for all your help!

October 06, 2014

Thanks for this outstanding review! Jerry truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and he will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. Thanks for the recommendation! Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT DEAD IN CORPUS CHRISTI"

I have purchased 2 Toyota Camry's from this dealership and Jerry Rice was my salesman. I felt like I was a person not just another sale. He cared about my budget and about what I wanted in a vehicle. The buying experience was simple and actually enjoyable. I always refer folks to Mike Shaw Toyota because of the service I personally received. Another cool thing is that I have not been forgotten after I purchased the vehicle. I get emails from Mike Shaw thanking me for my business and service reminders for my Camry. I think that's unique for a dealership to keep reaching out even after a sale.

October 06, 2014

Thanks Steph! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Jerry was able to meet your needs. Congrats on your second Camry! We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Outstanding service"

I am really happy I went to Mike Shaw for my first vehicle purchase. The salesman Jerry Rice helped me and he was very professional and knowledgeable which made the decision very easy for me in the end.

October 01, 2014

Thanks Ritchie! It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Jerry. It is magnificent to know that we were able to provide you with the professional and knowledgeable service that Mike Shaw Toyota is known for. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Leased New Sienna"

My husband and I leased our second vehicle from Mike Shaw. Jerry Rice was our salesman and he did an excellent job explaining all the options that were available. He went the extra mile by coming by our home to assist with programming the different features on the car. Jerry really cares about his customers this the reason we returned for our second car. We highly recommend this dealership for your car needs and we recommend Jerry Rice. He will make your car buying experience much better. Mike and Becki Mohat

September 30, 2014

Mike and Becki, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that Jerry’s consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Mike Shaw Toyota. We can’t wait to see you for your next appointment. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Great experience "

The Employees I worked with at Mike Shaw were friendly and very helpful. Jerry Rice in sales is very knowledgeable about the Toyota vehicles. I was very pleased with the work that he and Leonard did to get me in the vehicle that I wanted at a price that was good for me.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Jerry, Leonard and our staff were able to provide you with the knowledgeable service that Mike Shaw Toyota is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Thank you"

Jerry from sales was great. I was weary about buying a car from this certain dealership, but I have no regrets now. He made me feel comfortable right from the start. I will be recommending this dealership and Jerry to anybody who needs a new car.

September 30, 2014

It is wonderful to hear that Jerry was able to provide you with comfortable and great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with him. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Jerry Rice... Just amazing!!!!"

As someone who appreciates quality service, I was shocked when I walked into this dealership. I have never been to a place with such a friendly and professional staff! Mr. Jerry Rice raised the bar and made buying my truck easier than I ever could have imagined. He was extremely knowledgeable and made the process smooth, quick, and I didn't walk away with brain damage. The entire team at the store made the process flow and didn't waste any of my time. I recommend this dealership to everyone and HIGHLY recommend dealing with Jerry Rice. You will not have a better salesman anywhere else, I guarantee it!!!!! My finance professional Valerie Snyder broke down everything so I could understand exactly what I was buying and didn't let me leave until she knew exactly what I was paying for. She was the most knowledgeable finance profesional I have ever worked with. Overall, the team at Mike Shaw Toyota took outstanding care of me and I will recommend them to everyone! Thanks again!

September 30, 2014

Codi, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process with Jerry as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Thanks for the recommendation and we are looking forward to working with you again! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

"Great car, wonderful sales people, horrible after sales serv"

Great car, wonderful sales people, horrible after sales service. Now that they have my money the service has become like you'd get at WalMart. I've been handed off to person after person on the phone, been ignored in the service department, lied to, had things 'taken care of' that weren't even a problem while not listening to what the problem really is, treated like my time wasn't important and the list goes on. I've had possession of my car for 11 days and have at least 98,000 miles worth of warranty work to go with them. (It would be a full 100,000 but the speedometer is fast, but within Toyota standards so they they won't be fixing it.) if yesterday and today are a preview of how they 'take care of the customer' I'm dreading each and every time I'll have to deal with them.

Reviews of Jerry  Rice