Mike Shaw Toyota

Corpus Christi, Texas 78380
Mike Shaw Toyota Info

Caro@SATX
8/25/2015

"Kudos to the Service department"

Service department were very helpful and considerate. Alexis made sure I was able to get home in a loaner even though the repairs did not fall under my warranty! I had more trouble with my insurance company that with Mike Shaw Toyota!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Alexis Rodriguez; the mechanic and others

adarling
8/20/2015

"Great experiance"

Jose Cardenas was a great Salesman. I have had a bad experience at this dealership years ago and Jose completely changed my opinion of this dealership. He wasn't pushy and help me get exactly what I wanted and without overpaying.

Jose Cadenas

a.j.gomez
8/17/2015

"New Car Sale"

We were satisfied with Mike Shaw Toyota from the initial online inquiry until the final sale. We had a great experience with customer service. Salesman was courteous, helpful, and efficient, finding my wife and I the car we had been looking for. The financial representative was also very courteous and helpful. We drove two hours because of the initial out reach and great customer service as opposed to what we had experienced at our local dealership. Definitely worth our trip and highly recommend this dealership.

Jason Ramirez

Hans
7/22/2015

"No HIgh Pressure Sales Tactics"

Bought new vehicle and traded in my old one. Reached agreement after a little back and forth. Very pleased with the experience and my new car! I recommend Mike Shaw Toyota. Free soda's and cookies are available as is a nice lounge area with TV and magazines.

Jose Cardenas and others.

Really Upset
6/29/2015

"Service Experience"

I was really upset with Mike Shaw Toyota. The repairs were too costly. Come to find out the part needed to fix my truck is an issue with Toyota, not Mike Shaw. Toyota corp. has known the VSC actuator is a problem, but still are asking ridiculous prices for a part they know is defective. At first I was mad at Mike Shaw. Ric Jones managing partner and Jeff Barlow Service Director went out of their way to help me. They are great. Mike Shaw Toyota is great. Toyota Corporation......get real!

Jeff Barlow, Jeff Barlow

bdlozano
4/09/2015

"Mike Shaw Experience"

Since Oct. 2014, Jack B. was patient and went above and beyond to find me a vehicle with all my needs being met. Never once, did I feel pressured and he made sure I was informed about the vehicle I was purchasing and satisfied. In the future, I will definately go back and look for Jack B.

synergyjohn
3/12/2015

"out of town, no problem"

Jack went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. I purchased an FJ from the web site, never went to Corpus and had it delivered to my house at a better price then I could have ever purchased the same car locally. Jack was Jonny on the spot with communication, paperwork and helped me find a very affordable delivery service. He made sure I was comfortable with the process and the vehicle every step of the way. I'd do it over again in a heart beat and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jack and Mike Shaw to anyone! Thanks, Jack..... JP71

Sctiger12
1/25/2015

"Great experience"

Jack did a great job finding us a car to fit our needs. We weren't pressured at any time while we were looking at different options.

Cliburnchris
12/15/2014

"Great first time Experience with Mike Shaw."

Over the past 20 years of and a dozen purchased Vehicles from the "other" Toyota dealers ship in corpus I decided to shop and compare. What a shocker to save 5 thousand from a dealership Iv never purchased from before. Professional staff, good selection and a smooth transition. I will Definitely be back the next time my family is car shopping! Thanks for all your hard work Jalen Gonzalas.

Jalen Gonzales

marrisa.guerrero
12/01/2014

"great!"

Kassie medina was fast & friendly recommend you come out to mike shaw toyota and see her for your next car! She will definatly get you into a car!

Kassandra Medina