Mike Shaw Toyota

Call
Mike Shaw Toyota Info

Cliburnchris
12/15/2014

"Great first time Experience with Mike Shaw."

Over the past 20 years of and a dozen purchased Vehicles from the "other" Toyota dealers ship in corpus I decided to shop and compare. What a shocker to save 5 thousand from a dealership Iv never purchased from before. Professional staff, good selection and a smooth transition. I will Definitely be back the next time my family is car shopping! Thanks for all your hard work Jalen Gonzalas.

marrisa.guerrero
12/01/2014

"great!"

Kassie medina was fast & friendly recommend you come out to mike shaw toyota and see her for your next car! She will definatly get you into a car!

Aperez69
11/22/2014

"Great Experience"

This is our 4th vehicle purchase from Mike Shaw Toyota. Our salesperson Victor did an amazing job. He was very easy to talk to, knowledgeable about the vehicle, and our trip worth it. I would highly recommend this dealership!

November 24, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your fourth car buying experience at Mike Shaw Toyota. It's delightful to know that Victor was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Brooke LaClair
11/14/2014

"First Time Buying From a Dealer"

Jack Bolster did a great job of listening to my needs and finding a car that perfectly matched them. He also went out of his way to return a few personal items that were very sentimental. I will recommend the dealership and Jack to all my clients, friends, and family. I also will be returning when it is time to get my husband a car.

November 17, 2014

Thanks Brooke! I am elated to hear that Jack helped you get you a perfect new car. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Mike Shaw Toyota; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

lupe.deleon.98

"awesome"

very helpful and informative....great service...very satisfied ..I would definitely ask for the same salesperson if I decide to purchase another vehicle. Very happy with my 2013 Toyota Corolla.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, Lupe! We're glad that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Congrats on your new Corolla and take care! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Chris Manning

"Awesome experience. "

This is the second car I have purchased from this dealer and i have had nothing but good experiences. Victor was more than helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns during the buying process. I would recommend anyone go there whether you are looking to by new or used. The selection is great, the staff is freindly and helpful, and the prices are good. Ask for Victor and you wont be dissapointed.

November 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your review Chris! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Victor could provide great service to you and your vehicle. Thanks for the recommendation and we look forward to serving you again! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

alicia.haggerton
11/12/2014

"I was treated very special the entire visit!!!"

Went shopping for an suv and decided to wait and purchase one in a few more months....I will return and have Kassandra Medina as a sales person to assist with my next new Toyota purchase....m

November 12, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Kassandra was able to meet your needs. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

amanda4797
11/10/2014

"ravishing wouldn't have gone anywhere else"

It was a great experience I would recommend to family friends and anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle. The atmosphere is great it feels like family here they work their hardest to get you into the vehicle your wanting. I purchased a 2014 Toyota Rav4 for myself and my 2 daughters and they loved it. it's so perfect great on gas drives smooth I totally love it when i was told I was approved and for the Rav it made my heart smile and that price was great as well in my budget and perfect for being a 2014 not to pricy. I encourage anyone to purchase from here or bring your current vehicle and trade it in for a Toyota......and now I'M GOING PLACES ?? IN A TOYOTA RAV4. Things couldn't get any better. Satisfied to the fullest.

Jose Cardenas

November 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Mike Shaw Toyota commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with our team was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Thesnowhawk
10/22/2014

"Long day made easy"

Jim Widick and the staff made the 3 hour drive well worth it. They addressed all the my concerns & questions making me feel very comfortable with the purchase.While the vehicle was being servised and in make ready, Jim checked on me several times letting me know the status. I would HIGHLY recommend visiting Mike Shaw Toyota for a New/Used purchase. Thank You Don

October 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Jim could provide great service to you and your vehicle. Thanks for the recommendation and we look forward to serving you again! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

tavy salinas
10/11/2014

"Dealer servics revievw"

Excellent service very polite and overall experience. They did a excellent job on my Toyota Tacoma, they washed it after the service was done. Very nice of them.

October 13, 2014

Tavy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback. We're glad that our service team was able to service your car to your standards. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250