Mike Shaw Toyota

Charles Maund Toyota

leonardarangel
3/30/2016

"Honest Guy"

in all good faith i am highly recommending Raul Valenzuela for your automobile purchases at Mike Shaw Toyota. He is not only knowledgeable and caring, but also a very honest person. You cannot go wrong it this honest guy.

Raul Valenzuela

Andy
2/06/2016

"Getting my truck serviced."

Anthony checked on me a few times by calling to see if I had questions and that I was happy with my tundra purchase after the sale. I like the service girl at Mike Shaw because she takes care of getting my oil changes done and I am back on my way with no problems and my truck is also washed.

Anthony and the servise girl.

nora1953
11/17/2015

"Fast and Simple"

My experience ?...WOW ! I have told everybody I know that "it took less than two hours and I drove out of there in my new car !!

Carlos Flores and the beautiful blond girl that did the financing part

CV777
9/25/2015

"Professional/comfortable service"

We'd like to give a big THANKS to. Brandon G. for his superb service we experience on a search for a pre-owned vehicle. His knowledge of the different vehicles we looked at gave us a good feeling about our decision toward a particular vehicle. He was very patient with our attack of questions for each vehicle we saw. No pressure just satisfaction. Thanks again Brandon!

Brandon Garis

ross293
9/17/2015

"Customer service purchase"

Great customer service. 2nd purchase through Mike Shaw. Brandon and Jenesse did a great job in getting me out in a timely matter to make it to my sons football game.

Brandon and Jenesse

Caro@SATX
8/25/2015

"Kudos to the Service department"

Service department were very helpful and considerate. Alexis made sure I was able to get home in a loaner even though the repairs did not fall under my warranty! I had more trouble with my insurance company that with Mike Shaw Toyota!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Alexis Rodriguez; the mechanic and others

adarling
8/20/2015

"Great experiance"

Jose Cardenas was a great Salesman. I have had a bad experience at this dealership years ago and Jose completely changed my opinion of this dealership. He wasn't pushy and help me get exactly what I wanted and without overpaying.

Jose Cadenas

a.j.gomez
8/17/2015

"New Car Sale"

We were satisfied with Mike Shaw Toyota from the initial online inquiry until the final sale. We had a great experience with customer service. Salesman was courteous, helpful, and efficient, finding my wife and I the car we had been looking for. The financial representative was also very courteous and helpful. We drove two hours because of the initial out reach and great customer service as opposed to what we had experienced at our local dealership. Definitely worth our trip and highly recommend this dealership.

Jason Ramirez

Hans
7/22/2015

"No HIgh Pressure Sales Tactics"

Bought new vehicle and traded in my old one. Reached agreement after a little back and forth. Very pleased with the experience and my new car! I recommend Mike Shaw Toyota. Free soda's and cookies are available as is a nice lounge area with TV and magazines.

Jose Cardenas and others.

Really Upset
6/29/2015

"Service Experience"

I was really upset with Mike Shaw Toyota. The repairs were too costly. Come to find out the part needed to fix my truck is an issue with Toyota, not Mike Shaw. Toyota corp. has known the VSC actuator is a problem, but still are asking ridiculous prices for a part they know is defective. At first I was mad at Mike Shaw. Ric Jones managing partner and Jeff Barlow Service Director went out of their way to help me. They are great. Mike Shaw Toyota is great. Toyota Corporation......get real!

Jeff Barlow, Jeff Barlow