Mike Shaw Toyota

Mike Shaw Toyota Info

Really Upset
6/29/2015

"Service Experience"

I was really upset with Mike Shaw Toyota. The repairs were too costly. Come to find out the part needed to fix my truck is an issue with Toyota, not Mike Shaw. Toyota corp. has known the VSC actuator is a problem, but still are asking ridiculous prices for a part they know is defective. At first I was mad at Mike Shaw. Ric Jones managing partner and Jeff Barlow Service Director went out of their way to help me. They are great. Mike Shaw Toyota is great. Toyota Corporation......get real!

Jeff Barlow, Jeff Barlow

bdlozano
4/09/2015

"Mike Shaw Experience"

Since Oct. 2014, Jack B. was patient and went above and beyond to find me a vehicle with all my needs being met. Never once, did I feel pressured and he made sure I was informed about the vehicle I was purchasing and satisfied. In the future, I will definately go back and look for Jack B.

synergyjohn
3/12/2015

"out of town, no problem"

Jack went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. I purchased an FJ from the web site, never went to Corpus and had it delivered to my house at a better price then I could have ever purchased the same car locally. Jack was Jonny on the spot with communication, paperwork and helped me find a very affordable delivery service. He made sure I was comfortable with the process and the vehicle every step of the way. I'd do it over again in a heart beat and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jack and Mike Shaw to anyone! Thanks, Jack..... JP71

Sctiger12
1/25/2015

"Great experience"

Jack did a great job finding us a car to fit our needs. We weren't pressured at any time while we were looking at different options.

Cliburnchris
12/15/2014

"Great first time Experience with Mike Shaw."

Over the past 20 years of and a dozen purchased Vehicles from the "other" Toyota dealers ship in corpus I decided to shop and compare. What a shocker to save 5 thousand from a dealership Iv never purchased from before. Professional staff, good selection and a smooth transition. I will Definitely be back the next time my family is car shopping! Thanks for all your hard work Jalen Gonzalas.

Jalen Gonzales

marrisa.guerrero
12/01/2014

"great!"

Kassie medina was fast & friendly recommend you come out to mike shaw toyota and see her for your next car! She will definatly get you into a car!

Kassandra Medina

Aperez69
11/22/2014

"Great Experience"

This is our 4th vehicle purchase from Mike Shaw Toyota. Our salesperson Victor did an amazing job. He was very easy to talk to, knowledgeable about the vehicle, and our trip worth it. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Victor Hernandez

November 24, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your fourth car buying experience at Mike Shaw Toyota. It's delightful to know that Victor was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Brooke LaClair
11/14/2014

"First Time Buying From a Dealer"

Jack Bolster did a great job of listening to my needs and finding a car that perfectly matched them. He also went out of his way to return a few personal items that were very sentimental. I will recommend the dealership and Jack to all my clients, friends, and family. I also will be returning when it is time to get my husband a car.

November 17, 2014

Thanks Brooke! I am elated to hear that Jack helped you get you a perfect new car. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Mike Shaw Toyota; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

lupe.deleon.98
11/12/2014

"awesome"

very helpful and informative....great service...very satisfied ..I would definitely ask for the same salesperson if I decide to purchase another vehicle. Very happy with my 2013 Toyota Corolla.

Kassandra Medina

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, Lupe! We're glad that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Congrats on your new Corolla and take care! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

Chris Manning
11/12/2014

"Awesome experience. "

This is the second car I have purchased from this dealer and i have had nothing but good experiences. Victor was more than helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns during the buying process. I would recommend anyone go there whether you are looking to by new or used. The selection is great, the staff is freindly and helpful, and the prices are good. Ask for Victor and you wont be dissapointed.

Victor Hernandez

November 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your review Chris! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Victor could provide great service to you and your vehicle. Thanks for the recommendation and we look forward to serving you again! JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250