Mile High Car Company

1480 Ainsworth St,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915
Mile High Car Company Info
About Mile High Car Company

Mile High Car Company was a small, struggling used car dealer in 2000 when a father and son team from Arizona bought the company. Through a consistent focus on financing good used cars for people with bad credit, our small used car dealership in Colorado Springs has now grown into a major used car dealer and one of the premier used car dealerships in Southern Colorado. A lot has changed over the years, but many things remain the same. Even though Mile High Car Company now sells thousands of cars, trucks, and SUVs to customers with both good and bad credit, our core family values have stayed the same. Our goal is simple: We believe everyone, regardless of credit history, should be able to have the used car or used truck of their dreams. Because Colorado Springs is our home, we believe in doing much more than just selling used cars by giving back to the community and building trust with each individual customer. We regularly contribute to local charity functions and always maintain ourselves as a good standing member of the Better Business Bureau. We believe that when you decide to buy a used car from a dealership, you are placing your trust in that company. We want to be the type of company you can feel confident placing your trust in for your next used car purchase. So if you are looking for a used car, used truck, or used SUV in Colorado Springs, come down to Mile High Car Company. You'll be glad you did.

About Mile High Car Company

Saturday Closed

• Guaranteed Credit Approval
Disappointed3545
1/10/2016

"Disappointed"

Gave my info away to a ex and it took a lot to even get an apology for it. Be cautious many better dealers. They were not helpful at all and told me to review when I bought the car. They push too hard for reviews.

N/a

tinabell1
1/02/2016

"best customer service"

Eric and his team at mile high car company know the meaning of customer service! I purchased a vehicle from them the day before Christmas eve and I have to say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I usually hate shopping for cars because the sales men are usually pushy and rude. Eric was never once rude or pushy. He listened to what I needed and was very nice. He truly wanted to help me. I will definitely be a life long customer!!!! Keep up the amazing work eric and all of you guys at mile high car company!!!!

eric

January 05, 2016

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark58.mm@gmail.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com "We go the extra mile!"

felix72
10/30/2015

"Great dealership"

I went to Mile High car company to buy a car and was greeted and treated with kindness and respect. Everyone was kind and polite. They helped me get a car quickly and easily. I would recommend that you go here.

October 30, 2015

happy camper
10/22/2015

"best car purchase every"

met Jesse Barrios, was very approachable. sold me what I wanted in a car at a price I could afford. very happy with the experience. will always go back when each of my other three vehicles need replacing. best down to earth place ever. great job.

October 23, 2015

Tracey
9/12/2015

"Great experience."

Richard was very helpful from the minute we drove up. Richard showed us or options and explained what we could expect for our particular circumstances. We were in and out in 2 hours. We are very pleased with our purchase experience.

September 12, 2015

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com "We go the extra mile!"

latricia603
9/09/2015

"so far so great"

Everyone was awesome! I would definitely recommend the dealership For your next purchase. everyone is super friendly and accommodating. Only had my car a week so far I'm very happy . off to a good start

September 11, 2015

Betsy
8/21/2015

"Best Dealership in Colorado"

Jesse Barrios is the best salesman that I have ever dealt with, he wasn't aggressive like most but he was very straight forward with me (all together assertive and sweet). I couldn't ask for a better salesperson. All of you together made an awesome team!

August 21, 2015

Retired Cop
8/19/2015

"Not high pressure, no haggling to reach reasonable price."

The title mostly says it all. They also went out of their way by helping me get the used Jeep I purchased from Colorado Springs to my house in Parker.

August 20, 2015

trip2mtns
7/25/2015

"Excellent Professional No Hassle Service"

When I came into this dealership, I was greeted with excellent professional salesmen and they helped me with my questions on buying a new used car. I was very happy with the way they made this great deal and am very happy with my car. You guys at Mile High Car Company are awesome!!

July 25, 2015

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

D&TDay
6/16/2015

"Professional service, no him-hawing around"

My husband's truck was totaled in front of our house while we were out of town. JD at Mile High helped my husband with his purchase of a Dodge Ram to replace his truck. He was very professional, and acted quickly to help my husband. My husband was only without a vehicle for just three days once we returned from our vacation. We are very pleased with his new truck, and thankful for the help JD and the other members of Mile High provided. I highly recommend checking out Mile High for any of your vehicle needs, they always have a large assortment of cars and trucks. Thank you Mile High Car Company!!! Dennis and Theresa

JD