Mile High Car Company

1480 Ainsworth St,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915
Mile High Car Company Info
About Mile High Car Company

Mile High Car Company was a small, struggling used car dealer in 2000 when a father and son team from Arizona bought the company. Through a consistent focus on financing good used cars for people with bad credit, our small used car dealership in Colorado Springs has now grown into a major used car dealer and one of the premier used car dealerships in Southern Colorado. A lot has changed over the years, but many things remain the same. Even though Mile High Car Company now sells thousands of cars, trucks, and SUVs to customers with both good and bad credit, our core family values have stayed the same. Our goal is simple: We believe everyone, regardless of credit history, should be able to have the used car or used truck of their dreams. Because Colorado Springs is our home, we believe in doing much more than just selling used cars by giving back to the community and building trust with each individual customer. We regularly contribute to local charity functions and always maintain ourselves as a good standing member of the Better Business Bureau. We believe that when you decide to buy a used car from a dealership, you are placing your trust in that company. We want to be the type of company you can feel confident placing your trust in for your next used car purchase. So if you are looking for a used car, used truck, or used SUV in Colorado Springs, come down to Mile High Car Company. You'll be glad you did.

About Mile High Car Company

Saturday Closed

• Guaranteed Credit Approval
1stCarSuccess
5/16/2015

"Amazing Experience, Amazing People!"

The Mile High Car Company family treats you like family! When purchasing my first used car, I had many questions and the employees where honest, friendly, and helpful! I walked way with an amazing car for an amazing price! They had excellent customer service and helped me find a car that would be dependable for my college years. It was like they were helping a sister or a daughter find their first car and would only settle for the best for me. They even helped me by checking up on the car and updating necessities before I went off to school. I am so impressed with their hard work and their helpful employees.

May 19, 2015

Hello Haley Dills, As a Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

mnichol4
4/28/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Jesse was great to work as well as the other staff members. We felt no pressure into buying the vehicle which made the process that much easier.

May 19, 2015

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

Fred1989
4/28/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

Ive bought two vehicles from josh he always taken care of me. I have never walked in and felt pressured into buying a vehicle. They always make me feel like family weather I walk in just looking or intending to buy a car. Josh did everything he could to get me the best deal possible reguardless of my credit situation.

artfire
2/05/2015

"No hassles"

A very pleasant car buying experience. I spent a lot of time on the internet researching all the dealers that had the car I was looking for. They had the car I wanted, we negotiated the price with no games and no pressure. I left driving the car I went in for. Great people to work with, very considerate and friendly. Nathan in the service department got everything in tip top shape, Ray and Jesse handled everything else for us and I was out of there in no time.

Mary
1/06/2015

"My experience with the Service department was outstanding!"

When I took my Ford Fusion to the service department I received excellent service by Nathan. I was treated with the utmost respect and the quality of work was super! I also appreciate their integrity. I will always recommend Mile High Car Company to all my friends and family.

Jtpercell
12/31/2014

"Excellent car buying experience! Highest recommendation! "

Mile High Car Company is an excellent dealership! I got a GREAT deal on my Camry and I really enjoyed the process thanks to a friendly, helpful staff and a no-pressure environment. I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else!

Dean

Vickie Naliwski
12/28/2014

"JESSE B. AND BUYING A NEW SUBARU"

I want to thank everyone, ESPECIALLY JESSE, at Mile High Car Company, for making my car-buying experience so easy! AND FAST! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW SUBARU-THANK YOU JESSE!!! Needless to say, I was very stressed out over my 1999 Subaru "dying," and leaving me with no transportation. From the very first phone call Jesse was right on top of things with finding a car that would suit my needs and finances. He was very professional, answered all of my questions completely, and was wonderful to work with! Everyone that I dealt with at Mile High was sensitive to my situation, and I am very impressed with the quality of service I received! I would definitely recommend Mile High for anyone looking for a great car and service. THANKS AGAIN JESSE, FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB FOR ME!!

Berlinda.J.Robinson
10/13/2014

"good care"

Mile High Car Company Is by far the best dealership we bought a car from. We traded in my husband's 05' Chrysler 300 for a 08' Chrysler 300c (he's a Chrysler fan tee hee) and we didn't feel pressured or pressed to buy at all like other dealerships tried to do to us. Josh did everything he could to get us into a comfortable price range and more and we are very happy with the customer service we received we might even trade my Mazda for that Sorrento! =) come to MHCC they'll take care of you especially if you're military!!!! You won't get played here.

FNU LNU
9/25/2014

"JESSE & MILE HIGH CAR CO. CAN DO IT !"

Was very comfortable with Jesse, everything he said was good, and any and all concerns I had were fully addressed, THANKS JESSE! Everyone there had a positive and happy attitude, especially the one who doesn't drink coffee. I will be back and refer!

EVERY ONE !

Spctdb
9/05/2014

"amazing group an help"

I would first like to thank the entire staff an team for the hard work an rush to fix my car. They replaced an installed a brand new motor in my car in eight days. They helped fight the warranty company to make sure I was covered an just went above an beyond. Words do not describe how thankful I am for mile high car company an Vic H. I would recommend this dealer ship to anyone looking for great help, fast an friendly.

Nathan