Mile High Car Company

Service Manager

February 20, 2017

"The Best!"

- fried1cat

Went to mile high car company, Eric was wonderful! We got out 2013 Chevy traverse and it was such a wonderful experience! All of the staff are personable and warm willing to go that extra mile. Thank you for making our experience fantastic!

February 11, 2017

"New car "

- Matt phillips

Went to mile high car company to get into a newer car. Eric was able to get me into a 2014 Nissan with my credit not being so good. I would recommend going to mile high car company and working with Eric, if you have challenges with your credit.

February 05, 2017

"Great customer service and vehicle purchase"

- happycustomer

I came by today looking for a mid-size truck. I got a little lucky because they happened to have just what I was looking for. More than that, they made the whole purchase very smooth for me. I came in with only a couple hours left before they were going to close, and despite this, I never felt rushed by anyone. The dealer worked out a great deal for me, especially being a first time buyer. Chuck Dyches worked with me on the sale and he was great the whole time-very personable, friendly, and worked fast to get a good deal for me, despite it being past business hours. I would definitely recommend Mile High Car Company.

• Guaranteed Credit Approval