Mile High Car Company

1480 Ainsworth St,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915
Mile High Car Company Info
About Mile High Car Company

Mile High Car Company was a small, struggling used car dealer in 2000 when a father and son team from Arizona bought the company. Through a consistent focus on financing good used cars for people with bad credit, our small used car dealership in Colorado Springs has now grown into a major used car dealer and one of the premier used car dealerships in Southern Colorado. A lot has changed over the years, but many things remain the same. Even though Mile High Car Company now sells thousands of cars, trucks, and SUVs to customers with both good and bad credit, our core family values have stayed the same. Our goal is simple: We believe everyone, regardless of credit history, should be able to have the used car or used truck of their dreams. Because Colorado Springs is our home, we believe in doing much more than just selling used cars by giving back to the community and building trust with each individual customer. We regularly contribute to local charity functions and always maintain ourselves as a good standing member of the Better Business Bureau. We believe that when you decide to buy a used car from a dealership, you are placing your trust in that company. We want to be the type of company you can feel confident placing your trust in for your next used car purchase. So if you are looking for a used car, used truck, or used SUV in Colorado Springs, come down to Mile High Car Company. You'll be glad you did.

About Mile High Car Company

Saturday Closed

• Guaranteed Credit Approval
rktrumble
4/07/2016

"Great place"

Great experience! We live 4 1/2 hours away from the dealer and Mark handled everything via phone and email to help up get our first car for our son. Above and beyond doesn't even come close to the effort and integrity this dealership has. No pressure, great people, fast, and Mark keeps checking in to make sure everything is going well. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. Thanks Mark and the rest of the staff.

Melissa Synder
3/22/2016

"Unhappy "

Worst experience of my life ! First issue is that there engaged finance manager hit on me. And that is a while other experience I would rather not even go into details about. The sales manager had found me on Facebook and hit on me after getting a car there ! Then I took my car in to their shop for some maintaince I was already very uncomfortable because of both managers inappropriate behavior . I brougt my car in for a check engine light , my car was misdiagnosed stating i needed only 3 spark plugs and a coil replaces i was charged 200 dollars and when they brought my car out the check engine light was still on and was still having the same issue ! I brought my car in the next day missing work again and of course and they said it was something else and it would be another 100 dollars ! I told them either give me a refund or I would report them to the dealers board! At this point the Genteral manager Jd Gunter came out and told me to leave or he was calling the police! I asked him what reason would he call the police I had not done anything? He said once I mention the Dealer's board I'm no longer welcome in their establishment . Jd in fact contacted the sheriff's dept. A sheriff did call me the sheriff told me that I actually have the right to file a complaint if I desire! Like I said horrible experience !

Jd gunter , Ray martinez

Disappointed3545
1/10/2016

"Disappointed"

Gave my info away to a ex and it took a lot to even get an apology for it. Be cautious many better dealers. They were not helpful at all and told me to review when I bought the car. They push too hard for reviews.

N/a

tinabell1
1/02/2016

"best customer service"

Eric and his team at mile high car company know the meaning of customer service! I purchased a vehicle from them the day before Christmas eve and I have to say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I usually hate shopping for cars because the sales men are usually pushy and rude. Eric was never once rude or pushy. He listened to what I needed and was very nice. He truly wanted to help me. I will definitely be a life long customer!!!! Keep up the amazing work eric and all of you guys at mile high car company!!!!

eric

January 05, 2016

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark58.mm@gmail.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com "We go the extra mile!"

felix72
10/30/2015

"Great dealership"

I went to Mile High car company to buy a car and was greeted and treated with kindness and respect. Everyone was kind and polite. They helped me get a car quickly and easily. I would recommend that you go here.

October 30, 2015

happy camper
10/22/2015

"best car purchase every"

met Jesse Barrios, was very approachable. sold me what I wanted in a car at a price I could afford. very happy with the experience. will always go back when each of my other three vehicles need replacing. best down to earth place ever. great job.

October 23, 2015

Tracey
9/12/2015

"Great experience."

Richard was very helpful from the minute we drove up. Richard showed us or options and explained what we could expect for our particular circumstances. We were in and out in 2 hours. We are very pleased with our purchase experience.

September 12, 2015

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com "We go the extra mile!"

latricia603
9/09/2015

"so far so great"

Everyone was awesome! I would definitely recommend the dealership For your next purchase. everyone is super friendly and accommodating. Only had my car a week so far I'm very happy . off to a good start

September 11, 2015

Betsy
8/21/2015

"Best Dealership in Colorado"

Jesse Barrios is the best salesman that I have ever dealt with, he wasn't aggressive like most but he was very straight forward with me (all together assertive and sweet). I couldn't ask for a better salesperson. All of you together made an awesome team!

August 21, 2015

Retired Cop
8/19/2015

"Not high pressure, no haggling to reach reasonable price."

The title mostly says it all. They also went out of their way by helping me get the used Jeep I purchased from Colorado Springs to my house in Parker.

August 20, 2015