Read Reviews Mile High Car Company

Josh GunterMarketing Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Mile High Car Company

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Mile High Car Company has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Mile High Car Company

Mile High Car Company was a small, struggling used car dealer in 2000 when a father and son team from Arizona bought the company. Through a consistent focus on financing good used cars for people with bad credit, our small used car dealership in Colorado Springs has now grown into a major used car dealer and one of the premier used car dealerships in Southern Colorado.

A lot has changed over the years, but many things remain the same. Even though Mile High Car Company now sells thousands of cars, trucks, and SUVs to customers with both good and bad credit, our core family values have stayed the same. Our goal is simple: We believe everyone, regardless of credit history, should be able to have the used car or used truck of their dreams.

Because Colorado Springs is our home, we believe in doing much more than just selling used cars by giving back to the community and building trust with each individual customer. We regularly contribute to local charity functions and always maintain ourselves as a good standing member of the Better Business Bureau.

We believe that when you decide to buy a used car from a dealership, you are placing your trust in that company. We want to be the type of company you can feel confident placing your trust in for your next used car purchase. So if you are looking for a used car, used truck, or used SUV in Colorado Springs, come down to Mile High Car Company. You'll be glad you did.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Experience!"

sjzawallace
6/28/2014 10:55:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Jesse BarriosJesse Barrios
Zack  WebbZack Webb

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

This company went above and beyond for us to make sure we were pleased with what we bought. Jesse worked above and beyond to find the vehicle my wife and I wanted. They all went far above the call. We appreciate them very much and are definitely loyal customers. We would recommend giving them a try.

"great service"

djjj719
6/26/2014 9:47:33 AM

Jesse BarriosJesse Barrios

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

my name is Billy my car broke down it overheated I had fluid everywhere and it was making the super loud sound under the hood they came and towed my car change my radiator thermostat in power steering pump my car was fixed the very quickly the next day thru my warranty good customer service

Twitter
"The extra mile, without a doubt!"

credenbeaux
6/20/2014 3:26:54 PM

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

JEFF JACKSON, Service Advisor (AND a well experienced technician) at Mile High Car Company, went the extra mile for me and my BEAUTIFUL Chrystler 300C! JOSH and ZACK, in the sales department, got me a smokin' deal on it the day before. I bought it with the 22", dish rims it had on it, but soon found a bad shimmy on the highway throughout the car. I had already scheduled an appointment with the service department earlier that morning for a few other issues, but with this shimmy I'd just discovered on the way to work, I just HAD to have it taken care of as soon as possible. I returned to Mile High as soon as I could to see what my options were. I knew they were busy, and I knew I had an appointment in about a week, but if I could just get in for this one issue...! What JEFF JACKSON decided to do from here was nothing short of amazing customer service, even to the point of personal sacrifice! With some VERY large jobs pending on his schedule for the day, he spent the next six hours with me and my 300C, hunting down an elusive shimmy at highway speeds. At one point, he AND his crew were using two of the three lifts in their shop to troubleshoot MY problem! LOOOOONG story short, JEFF JACKSON spent his entire afternoon and evening making everything right for me! With even more help from manager/owner JOSH GUNTER, these guys not only went the extra mile and resolved my problem, they went ABOVE AND BEYOND! When it comes to customer service and making it right, I've never experienced this level of perseverance, professionalism, and dedication anywhere else! I've already told everyone I know about my experience, and now I've told you! Next time you need dependable service, and a technician you can trust, head over to Mile High and ask for JEFF JACKSON!

"Service Call"

sjzawallace
6/9/2014 6:49:27 PM

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

Jeff at the service center went over the top to make us feel taken care of. He brought back some confidence we were struggling with from previous encounters on trying to get a car fixed since we bought it. So far the company has kept their word and doing all they can to take care of our purchase with them. We are very pleased that they care about integrity.

"Great Buying Experience"

jamlon
6/3/2014 12:32:34 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

I had a great buying experience at Mile High recently. I was listened to, taken care of and bought a great used vehicle. There was a flaw which they promised to fix and they did in a timely manner with minimum hassle.

This dealership gets it. No bait and switch, good cars, friendly staff, just the way I like it. My son bought a car here too, the same day. Excellent all the way around.

"Jeff rocks!"

sj9426
5/30/2014 2:44:59 PM

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

Had a slight issue with my suzuki. Jeff took the initiative to get my car fixed. He did very well to get the job done. Great guy in customer service. Highly recommended!

"Service Center"

jadebaby1969
5/30/2014 1:27:55 PM

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

I had a small issue with my car when i bought it. I was told to wait a bit to get it fixed. It took around 6 months to get back in. when I went back in to get the issue fixed I was informed that I had waited to long even though they didn't want to fix the issue during the winter. Jeff in the service department worked very well with me to finally get my part fixed under the warranty. I would recommend working with Jeff anytime.

Twitter
"Helpful and friendly service"

ALGagliardi
5/29/2014 1:56:55 PM

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

This dealership has been very helpful in all of my service issues. Moving to a new place, it was refreshing to find a service department that was so willing to help. I worked with Jeff when my brakes needed to be replaced and he was great at explaining what needed to be done and keeping me updated on the cost. I will definitely keep coming back and suggest this dealership to others!

"patsy"

patsy71
5/29/2014 10:20:42 AM

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

Jeff was very nice and whenever I go there, he always does a great job and he is very friendly! The whole staff is friendly!

"Professional, reliable service"

desirael
5/27/2014 4:19:02 PM

Joshua MccoyJoshua Mccoy

My Review Of Mile High Car Company:

My 1971 food truck actually broke down across the street from Mile High. The professionals there helped me move it into their service center, and then they fixed the problems that another garage had been unable to handle. I've since trusted them with the maintenance of our business fleet, and they've never let us down, with reliable service and good pricing. The employees here really go above and beyond for their customers.

Reviews 11-20 >>