Mile High Car Company

Nathan Comden, Service Manager, Mile High Car Company

Nathan Comden

Service Manager

May 20, 2017

"Going above and beyond. "

- MMcCarthy

Started out with Everett as my salesperson yesterday, and he was great to work with. Didn't try to pull anything shady or dance around trying to get me to buy something out of my price range. He was very well informed on the features and specifics of the vehicle I was interested in and didn't try to browbeat me into a more expensive car. Adam, the finance guy, was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and made sure the paperwork process was as streamlined as possible. He worked very hard to get my financing where I needed it, and every worked the numbers to get my price to exactly what I wanted. He even made sure to get some stuff taken care of for me that was outside of his responsibility. Devian, the maintenance supervisor, did an outstanding job taking care of my vehicle, making sure that all of my requests were accurately completed in a very timely manner. All of the staff at Mile High we're extremely professional and friendly, and I'll definitely be back in the future for my next purchase.

Richard Romero
Adam Torres
Other Employees : Everett, Devian

May 15, 2017

"Thank you "

- Dgorospe

Eric and Richard were definitely a great help in my time of need and got me out of there with what I was looking for. I appreciate you guys !!

May 12, 2017

"Sales consultant displayed patience and confidence"

- Gerald Pacheco

Chuck Dyches, is the sales consultant who approaches my wife and me upon arriving at the dealership. From the begin, Mr. Dyches displayed confidence and made my wife, and I feel comfortable in talking about the vehicle we were interested in and for that matter in any other vehicle on the lot. Mr. Dyches offered a Carfax up front and took the time with my wife and I going over the details of the Carfax before taking the vehicle for a test drive. Mr. Dyches, also ask his associates to compare prices online with any other dealership vehicle to ensure Mile High Car Company had comparable rates. Finally, Mr. Dyches went as far as asking management for a discount on the initial price of the vehicle or have an electrical device like a DVD player installed before sale.

Chuck "Sonny" Dyches