Mile High Car Company

Service Manager

December 13, 2016

"Great first time buy!"

- CarriAnn D Wheeler

Really helped me get into a better car while also making it affordable with my low income. I was never not asked how I was doing, if I needed any help, and they made sure I understood everything they said. All around a great company with a great environment. Definitely would recommend everyone I know to go through them!

December 10, 2016

"Chevrolet Traverse"

- Jewell36

I have purchased my last 2 vehicles from Mile High and the reason I came back is because they have exceptional customer service! I walked in at 4pm and drove out in my new vehicle at 6pm! These guys are good! Thank you all for your assistance and to Kyle King!

December 05, 2016

"They get you the best deal"

- Smurf311

Mike Swayde was awesome he went above and beyond thanks Mike I would 100% buy another car from these guys thank you for everything. I am so going to tell everyone about you guys. The service department and they guys that work here are all right on top everything

• Guaranteed Credit Approval