Mile High Car Company

1480 Ainsworth St,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915
Mile High Car Company Info
About Mile High Car Company

Mile High Car Company was a small, struggling used car dealer in 2000 when a father and son team from Arizona bought the company. Through a consistent focus on financing good used cars for people with bad credit, our small used car dealership in Colorado Springs has now grown into a major used car dealer and one of the premier used car dealerships in Southern Colorado. A lot has changed over the years, but many things remain the same. Even though Mile High Car Company now sells thousands of cars, trucks, and SUVs to customers with both good and bad credit, our core family values have stayed the same. Our goal is simple: We believe everyone, regardless of credit history, should be able to have the used car or used truck of their dreams. Because Colorado Springs is our home, we believe in doing much more than just selling used cars by giving back to the community and building trust with each individual customer. We regularly contribute to local charity functions and always maintain ourselves as a good standing member of the Better Business Bureau. We believe that when you decide to buy a used car from a dealership, you are placing your trust in that company. We want to be the type of company you can feel confident placing your trust in for your next used car purchase. So if you are looking for a used car, used truck, or used SUV in Colorado Springs, come down to Mile High Car Company. You'll be glad you did.

About Mile High Car Company

Saturday Closed

• Guaranteed Credit Approval
trip2mtns
7/25/2015

"Excellent Professional No Hassle Service"

When I came into this dealership, I was greeted with excellent professional salesmen and they helped me with my questions on buying a new used car. I was very happy with the way they made this great deal and am very happy with my car. You guys at Mile High Car Company are awesome!!

July 25, 2015

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

D&TDay
6/16/2015

"Professional service, no him-hawing around"

My husband's truck was totaled in front of our house while we were out of town. JD at Mile High helped my husband with his purchase of a Dodge Ram to replace his truck. He was very professional, and acted quickly to help my husband. My husband was only without a vehicle for just three days once we returned from our vacation. We are very pleased with his new truck, and thankful for the help JD and the other members of Mile High provided. I highly recommend checking out Mile High for any of your vehicle needs, they always have a large assortment of cars and trucks. Thank you Mile High Car Company!!! Dennis and Theresa

JD

June 27, 2015

windyd
6/07/2015

"You guys are amazing!"

At first I didn't think it was possible to get a car, but you guys stuck by your word and go me into a car quick. You didn't waste my time, you told me eveything I needed to know and I love my car!! I really appreciate how fast this deal happened and I'm very happy with my car, I would recommend you to anyone I know. Thank you Mile High you guys are amazing!!

asalita74
6/06/2015

"it was so easy, I picked it, they delivered it!"

My husband recommended this place since he had already done business with them in the past. I literally saw what I liked online on a Monday, filled out the application on Tuesday around midnight because I work the craziest hours, and got the call the next day...you're approved! Had my car by Saturday morning! And they are the nicest people to deal with by the way! When I say that I had my car by Saturday, I mean that they delivered it to me...in Texas...the southern most tip of Texas, no less! Who does that? They gave me a great deal and treated me like family. I'll definitely do business with them again. #faithfulcustomer

asalita74 responded to this review

I love my car!!!

Noneya1
6/03/2015

"Im a first time buyer you guys made it the best experience. "

This was a great experience for me. I would recummend this dealer ship to everyone. They treat u like family and got the best deals ever. So thank you for everything!!!!!!

June 03, 2015

manders.920
5/31/2015

"Red Escape"

I was prequalified over the phone. All I had to do when I got there is sign papers. Everyone was friendly and efficient. I will buy from them again in the future.

June 01, 2015

Hello Amanda, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

Amy
5/23/2015

"Great experience"

It was a great experience. I dreaded the thought of going to a dealer. I had done a lot of research on cars and dealers. This dealership had a great rating, they were like a family. Everyone helping everyone. They get a flat rate amount of commission on every vehicle So there is no pressure. Zach Webb was awesome..cannot say enough...great experience.

May 23, 2015

Hello Amy, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers.. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

1stCarSuccess
5/16/2015

"Amazing Experience, Amazing People!"

The Mile High Car Company family treats you like family! When purchasing my first used car, I had many questions and the employees where honest, friendly, and helpful! I walked way with an amazing car for an amazing price! They had excellent customer service and helped me find a car that would be dependable for my college years. It was like they were helping a sister or a daughter find their first car and would only settle for the best for me. They even helped me by checking up on the car and updating necessities before I went off to school. I am so impressed with their hard work and their helpful employees.

May 19, 2015

Hello Haley Dills, As a Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

mnichol4
4/28/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Jesse was great to work as well as the other staff members. We felt no pressure into buying the vehicle which made the process that much easier.

May 19, 2015

Hello Valued Customer, Our Mission Statement here at Mile High Car Company is "We Go the Extra Mile" for our Customers. We recognize without you, the customer, we have nobody to serve. We greatly appreciate you and serving you is the least we can do for our customers. We are a Team and a Family at Mile High. Welcome to our Family. Thank You, Mark Miller Customer Relations Manager millermark@milehighcarco.motosnap.com 719-570-7800 Mile High Car Company 1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, CO. 80915 www.milehighcarco.com (719) 570-7800 "We go the Extra Mile"

Fred1989
4/28/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

Ive bought two vehicles from josh he always taken care of me. I have never walked in and felt pressured into buying a vehicle. They always make me feel like family weather I walk in just looking or intending to buy a car. Josh did everything he could to get me the best deal possible reguardless of my credit situation.

Reviews of Zack  Webb