Mile High Car Company

Nathan Comden, Service Manager, Mile High Car Company

Nathan Comden

Service Manager

April 12, 2017

"Easiest deal I have ever made! "

- Badabingbadabam

Eric and Devian were on piontbgos see these guys! No haggle, great deal and easy financing! If I can get financed ANYONE can through these guys! They have a customer for life

April 05, 2017

"Sly and didn't disclose previously repaired body damage "

- sara23

First they low balled me on a trade in value for my car thinking I would go for it. I told them the number I would take and they made me sign a piece of paper saying I would agree to purchase the vehicle I was looking at if I got my trade in value. Then they claimed the whole sale buyer that offered that amount had to go pick it up THAT NIGHT. A week and a half later the car I traded in was still sitting in their lot. That was just their way of securing a sale to make money. Secondly they didn't disclose prior hail damage to the vehicle that was repaired with PDR. Now the paint on a majority of the vehicle is bubbling/rusting and all they can say is they had me sign something on it, yet they can't produce whatever they claim I signed. Very deceiving and dissapointing. Will never go back to do business with them and have already been steering others away.

February 20, 2017

"The Best!"

- fried1cat

Went to mile high car company, Eric was wonderful! We got out 2013 Chevy traverse and it was such a wonderful experience! All of the staff are personable and warm willing to go that extra mile. Thank you for making our experience fantastic!

• Guaranteed Credit Approval