Mile High Car Company

Service Manager

September 01, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Cgrim

We bought a car from Kyle King in November of last year. When we purchased the car, we didn't feel any pressure to buy and weren't pressured into buying extra warranties, etc. The finance department got us a better rate and payment than our credit union. We knew exactly which car we wanted to test drive. We also told them that we didn't have a lot of time, and they had us in and out in less than an hour. We've been very happy with the purchase, and would definitely buy from this dealership again.

Kyle King

May 20, 2017

"Going above and beyond. "

- MMcCarthy

Started out with Everett as my salesperson yesterday, and he was great to work with. Didn't try to pull anything shady or dance around trying to get me to buy something out of my price range. He was very well informed on the features and specifics of the vehicle I was interested in and didn't try to browbeat me into a more expensive car. Adam, the finance guy, was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and made sure the paperwork process was as streamlined as possible. He worked very hard to get my financing where I needed it, and every worked the numbers to get my price to exactly what I wanted. He even made sure to get some stuff taken care of for me that was outside of his responsibility. Devian, the maintenance supervisor, did an outstanding job taking care of my vehicle, making sure that all of my requests were accurately completed in a very timely manner. All of the staff at Mile High we're extremely professional and friendly, and I'll definitely be back in the future for my next purchase.

Richard Romero
Adam Torres
Other Employees : Everett, Devian

May 15, 2017

"Thank you "

- Dgorospe

Eric and Richard were definitely a great help in my time of need and got me out of there with what I was looking for. I appreciate you guys !!

Used 2002 Ford F-350, $13000