Mile One Heritage Imports

Mile One Heritage Imports
Mile One Heritage Imports Info

Brookside Motors Inc

Carbiz

"Transmission - $4,800, and a 13-day rental car bill to boot!"

I'm rating this service far below average because of the (1) extremely expensive repair bill I'm left with paying off, and (2) the other large bill I now owe for the rental car. I went into getting my transmission repaired and knowing it would be near $3,000, but the bill was actually over $5,200 and Rob could only get in down to $4,800 and change. In the beginning, I wasn't too upset when I had heard it was going to be a 2 or 3 day job, but that quickly changed when I found out the dealer needed to get the transmission part from another far away location, many many states away. After them having my car for a few days they told me it would take several more days for the part to get to Maryland before they could even work on my car. Meanwhile, the car rental days are continuing to pile and pile up while this dealership has put my car on hold; not for another day, or few days, but an additional 10 more days before the transmission was even installed and the job was complete. Even the car rental company thought that MileOne Heritage should have paid for the extra 10 days I had the rental car. "That's just good business!", stated the rental car manager. I totally agree. Again, I know I needed my car repaired, but I talked with dozens of other people, some mechanics, and others who know plenty about cars, and they all said I was taken to cleaners on this one, not to mention the large rental car bill that I now owe. Next time I'm going to stay stranded on the road, call AAA and get a tow, and have some other mechanic work on my car. No way am I going to let MileOne Heritage work on my vehicle again. Heritage has lost my business for any of my future car buying needs. Look, I'm not one to normally write reviews. Actually, this is the first review I've ever written, but I can't help but feel robbed, and uncared for as a customer, and I wanted the community to be aware of this information.

Rob Zopp

"Stay away. Bought a used volkswagen golf there. Just..."

Stay away. Bought a used volkswagen golf there. Just found out that the used the wrong weights to balance the cheapest pair of tires they could find to put on the car.

Used car guys

"Outstanding dealership. Great service and very..."

Outstanding dealership. Great service and very professional. Easy to do business with. That is all I have to say although you require me to keep writing.

Robert Fisher, Dave Rohlfing

"We had been looking for a used SUV for a few weeks and as..."

We had been looking for a used SUV for a few weeks and as soon as we got to MileOne in Owings Mills, we were greeted by Stockton Worden, a sales consultant who was more than happy to work with us and to negotiate with us. After our time with him, we were sent to Gordon James, the business manager for final paperwork and financing and we enjoyed laughs, casual talk, and of course business. I think we all have our guard up when we go to buy a car, but they made it as pressureless as possible. I learned that it is important to research a particular car beforehand because the marked price at the dealership is not always the same price they list on their website. All in all, without wanting to complain about the small stuff, I appreciate their hard work and kindness towards a couple who just wanted a reliable family car for our new baby!

Stockton Worden III & Gordon James

"The team at MileOne really lived up their reviews on..."

The team at MileOne really lived up their reviews on here. They weren't the first dealership I dealt with while trying to make this purchase but they were definitely the last. I had a buying scenario that almost seemed impossible to overcome. Melody reached out to me when I made my first inquiry about purchasing a car. I didn't respond but she kept following up by email without really hassling me and when I hit a brick wall with every other dealership, I finally decided to give her a call since I noticed she was a Finance Coordinator. She was very patient and very knowledge. Best of all she was straightforward with me and didn't sell me any false dreams. By the end of our first phone conversation, I really felt like I could trust her. We played phone tag a few times and I even missed some appointments but she continued to be patient with me and I never felt hassled. When I finally got to the dealership, the experience with her sales partners where just as great. I had my 2 yr old and my newborn there and they were, once again, very patient with us as my son explored every cubicle in the showroom. Sonny made sure we were comfortable and even broke out his ipad to entertain my 2yr old with sesame street on you tube. The process was a bit more lengthy than I anticipated since we called our credit info in ahead. But even when I was ready to walk away and give up, they talked the deal through with me. Some may say they did this only to make a sale but I really believe they had my interest at heart and didn't want me to miss out on a opportunity that was really right for me. At the end of the night I was pretty nervous about it all but decided to go with the purchase. As I ride home everyday I'm thankful that Steve and Sonny talked me out of walking away. I love my new car and I love the interest rate and the fact that I know my family is safe in it even more. This was a true demonstration of great teamwork and exceptional customer service. It's nice to know there are still employees out there that are dedicated to doing their jobs and doing them well. So thank you Melody, Sonny and Steve. It was truly a pleasure and your names will be on the tip of my tongue every time I hear of someone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Sonny Samuels, Melody Carter, Steve

"Loved my experience with Heritage! They did NOT push the..."

Loved my experience with Heritage! They did NOT push the sale or hard press us. I will be back for all my cars from now on ! Ed and Gordon were the best I've ever had. they were very friendly and knowlageble about the cars. If you want a non stressed buy, Go to Heritage Mile one in Owings Mills!

Ed Wojcik

"This is the first used car I have ever purchased and Pat..."

This is the first used car I have ever purchased and Pat and Dave made it a great experience. They were incredibly friendly with answering our questions (we had a lot!) and making the buying process quick and easy. We drove two hours to get this car and it was well worth it! Awesome dealership!

Pat Carney and Dave Rohlfing

"I entered this dealership beleiving I would hear the same..."

I entered this dealership beleiving I would hear the same old song and dance. Instead I was met by a true professional. Mr. Samuel Ferrell was very informed about the product he was selling, and immediately assured me that he wanted earn my business through fair negotiation. I walked away feeling good about my purchase. I would recommend this man to anyone who feels they need to buy a ride, and not be taken for a ride.

Samuel Ferrell

"This is second Subaru Forester we have acquired from..."

This is second Subaru Forester we have acquired from Heritage Imports in Ownings Mills. Our experience has been excellent. They listen and meet our requirements. Price was reasonable and the transaction was hassle free. Good follow up after the sale. Both Business Office and Service experiences are outstanding. We have been very happy customers since 2007.

Pat Carney, Kim White

"Pat and the team at Heritage did a great job of quickly..."

Pat and the team at Heritage did a great job of quickly and efficiently handling the sales process. I was also impressed with the Business Manager, Kim White. This dealership goes out of its way to ensure that the customer experience is outstanding.

Patrick Carney;