Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,014 Dealership Reviews
honda

"Excellent"

I had a nice welcome.My concerns were addressed,and my questions were answered.The waiting time was minimized since it was a busy day.

carguy
9/02/2015

"Professional approach in correcting the problem."

Greg was very professional in appraising the problem and explaining how long it would take to correct the problem. The car was ready when promised.

deans

"Mr. Gregory Andrews"

Mr. Andrews has a great ear as to what the customer is saying and needs. Also, knows his Honda Products. Great Job and wonderful working with Mr. Andrews.

marymt

"Excellent Customer Service"

Greg Andrews has outstanding customer service skills. It is because of Greg that I continue to use the Service Department at Millennium Honda. Greg can anticipate customer's concerns and resolve the issue before it becomes a big issue. He has a very calm effect with customers and the staff. He was able to look at what needed to be done on my car and prioritize how I should complete the work. By working with the Honda warranty company I saved LOTS of money. I now schedule my appointments through Greg to make sure he is around for any discussions that I needed on repairs.

AKelty
9/01/2015

"Last Minute Oil Change "

The team at Millenium serviced my CRV bear closing time with the same level of care that you'd expect mid-day. Paul was great - helpful and knowledgeable. He was even beyond polite and understanding when dealing with a unruly customer in front of me. Overall: great experience. Paul's level of service and commitment to customer satisfaction will have me coming back to the shop for all service needs in the future.

Gary Barteldt
9/01/2015

"Quick and easy. Paul Mosca a gentleman. "

Came in for air bag recall on 2005 Element. Paul had me in and out. Very polite and accommodating. No issues. Bought my Element there and will always return if service is needed. Thank you.

Stephen
9/01/2015

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE-CUDO'S TO GREG ANDREWS"

Greg Andrews provides the best Customer Service and this is the reason why that we continue to patronize Millennium Honda. He always greets his customers with a smile and NO is not in his vocabulary. He is a tremendous asset to Millennium Honda and the Honda Franchise. Greg Andrews should be rewarded for his excellent customer service and his loyalty to Honda. Thank you!! Stephen Biscotti

Nancy from Briarwood

"Excellent Service"

2 weeks ago, Service Advisor Greg Andrews' suggested I have the maintenance check that includes a brake check. Thanks to that brake work, I was able to slow down and avoid hitting an erratic driver who changed lanes without signaling. Greg's honesty and integrity as well as the outstanding work of the mechanics keep me going back to Millennium Honda.

marccsw

"Excellent Service Advisor"

I have been bringing my Hondas in for service at Millenium Honda in Hempstead for many years now as it's convenient to where I work. I have developed a wonderful relationship with my Service Advisor, Greg Andrews, who is always there for me and always meets or exceeds my needs. Greg greets me heartily by name whenever I come in, makes me feel welome, always provides information and education to me so I can make an educated decision, and consistently follow up to let me know when my vehicles are ready for pick up. I truly appreciate our working relationship. Greg should be nominated for Servcie Advisor of the Year!

Charlie_G

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

Whenever I purchase something, as much as I enjoy good customer service, I don't really care too much for it as long as I'm getting a "good deal." However, I was pleasantly surprised with my overall experience at Millennium Honda. Not only did I get a great deal, the service was extraordinary. As soon as I walked into the dealership, I was warmly greeted by Steven who ultimately helped me lease my very first car (2015 Honda Civic LX). I was torn between leasing the Civic LX or the CRV AWD LX. I expressed my concern of wanting a fuel-efficient, roomy car that I could safely drive in the winter. As a new teacher (with a starting salary), I also expressed my concerns of wanting an "affordable car." Steven helped me choose a vehicle that addressed all my concerns. I decided to go for the Civic after realizing that the CRV may be outside of the budget. The backseats fold down, giving me the option to have more storage space. This was very useful this weekend as I moved an entire apartments' worth of stuff from Long Island to Brooklyn. I must have traveled back and forth from BK to LI at least 6 times and I still had 50 miles or so left in my tank. THE RIDE IS EXCEPTIONAL! Very smooth, very fun to drive. I haven't driven in the snow yet so I don't know how it'll do, however, I know that I have the option of adding snow tires which is still a fraction of the cost an "AWD CRV" would have cost me in the end. I'm very pleased with my purchase and very thankful to Steven who was courteous and professional. I have dealt with a lot of rude/pushy sales people in the past but Steven was wonderful and he was genuinely helping me out. I would highly recommend his services!

1 - 10 of 1,014 results