Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,423 Dealership Reviews
Steve3818
5/28/2016

"Excellent "

Sueheddy Pilier was very helpful. I was in and out very fast. My car looked great after. Thank you! I will be back for my next service!

Joshua E Colon
5/27/2016

"From the sales dept to the service department excellence"

The service dept listened to my concerns and handled them with ease professionalism and empathy. Super Sue was the greatest. She was very communicative with the status of my vehicle and personally saw that I was able to get to and from work without a hitch. I highly recommend this service dept. I travel 20+ miles to get here to make sure my car is handled correctly.

Jklein0517
5/27/2016

"Wonderful Experience with Jamal and Jeff"

I just signed a lease for a 2016 Honda Civic and could not be happier with the experience that I had at Millenium Honda. Our sales person, Jamal, was friendly and extremely easy to work with, as was the sales manager Jeff. I would highly recommend coming in to see them and would definitely request to work with them when I come back to lease my next Honda vehicle!!

anna16
5/25/2016

"my experience was very good"

This service visit was an excellent experience. The employee i worked with Sueheddy was pleasant and she made my visit quick and comfortable. I brought my car in for an inspection and service to my tire which had a nail in it. I was completely satisfied with the way she handled my visit. She was very professional and nice.

Darya

"Great, painless service!"

Went in to test drive the new 2016 Civic and ended up leasing the very same day. Love the car and the entire process was easy and painless, especially being first time car buyer. Friendly, patient, knowledgeable staff, would do business there again.

gary giambrone

"excellent service"

i went to millenium for the takata air bag recall. they put me in a rental until my back ordered part arrived. they called immediately and installed my part the same day it arrived. it was quick and painless. my service adviser victoria lopez was great. she was efficient, courteous and made the experience so easy. victoria was excellent and she will get all my service business with my honda. thank you millenium honda and especially thank you victoria lopez. you're the best.

Randy

"Extremely satisfied customer"

Paul and the service staff at Millennium have always gone above and beyond to ensue I remain a satisfied customer. On my last service visit it was no different and Paul even got the service mechanic to speak to me about my concerns. Thanks Paul from a very satisfied customer.

salassman3712
5/24/2016

"The best service department in the business- Greg Andrews"

The #1 reason i choose to do business with this dealership is Greg Andrews in the service department. I have been working with Greg for years now, he is one of the few people i have ever met that truly cares about me and my family and our vehicles. He always has our best interest at heart, and knows the Honda product well, and gives his advice, which is always right on. I have a Honda dealer within walking distance of my house, went once, and then i met Greg and i drive the extra 20 mins to go to this Honda dealership. I recommend Millennium Honda because the after sale maintenance is the most important part of the relationship with any dealer and Greg Andrews is the best in the business!

robrosa
5/23/2016

"Excellant customer service"

Paul was great he helped get my car back up and running I would not think of going anywhere else. The quality of service is second to none,

5/23/2016

"Great service"

The service at Millennium Honda is great overall. The staff is very pleasant to deal with and the work done seems to be done very well. My only suggestions is that they have the cleaning crew dust the waiting room much better. Yves was great to work with. Thanks

1 - 10 of 1,423 results