Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
AMT17

"Oil change"

Great job! The service was fast and the job was well done. I have used this service center for several years and have always been pleased with the service.

Colleen 66

"Great customer service"

Paul was very informative and knowledgeable about what my car needed. When I left my vehicle he called me on a regular basis to keep me informed about its progress.

Deep
8/02/2015

"Awesome service center Assistant Manager Gregory Andrews"

Greg is very helpful with all the service we needed for my Honda pilot. He always goes beyond his limit to help out. He start finding out from which part I need and checking with my insurance if I am covered. He takes all the responsibility. I always feel very comfortable dealing with. He is very pleasant to talk to. Dealing with Honda always been very easy because of Greg. Thank you very much Greg.

Cargurll
8/01/2015

"awesome sales person Jamal Dennison "

We went to the dealership just to shop around. Jamal was our sales guy and let me tell you he was the best. Not only was he forth right (you know not like the stereotypical sleezy car salesman) but, he was considerate of our finances. He helped us get into a vehicle that not only was exactly in our price range but it was beautiful. He worked with us and didn't try to strong arm us into a dead end deal. We were looking for a certified pre-owned. We drove off the lot that night in a 2015 Honda Accord brand new.

Ahelfert
8/01/2015

"Satisfied with the service"

People are so helpful and easy to talk to. The salesman that assisted us is so friendly and which make every costumer feels so comfortable

Hanny

accordodyssey
8/01/2015

"Good service and Communication "

Gregory Andrews Assistant Service Manager was a pleasure to deal with at the service desk I had experience an extended delay in the repair of my Honda Odyssey during a recall for an air bag replacement. The delay was the result of a mix up by the service techs not the service desk. Mr. Andrews resolved the issue. He is an asset to Millennium Honda.

Steven Cegelski
7/31/2015

"great service and communication "

Excellent service and great communication. Plus they have a great area for waiting with a TV and free coffee! My Honda Civic is running great. I would recommend Millennium Honda to everyone who wants a car that keeps on running and great service.

Steven Cegelski

Cooper

"Honda Pilot"

We had a recall on our Honda Pilot. We received excellent service. Mark Called us before making any additional repairs and clearly explained the services our car might need in the future.

Snatch
7/31/2015

"Great Service by Mark, goes above and beyond"

I had to go to the service dept again to get my sliding door fixed on my Odyssey since the door fell off. Mark told me he would have it fixed asap. As soon as I got home, Mark told me that the parts weren't in stock and that it would take a day to get the parts and another day to get it fixed. He even offered to provide me with a loaner car without me even asking for one, since it was going to take a couple of days to fix. Even though the Honda service department is a bit more expensive than going to a joe schmo mechanic, it saves you time and time is money for me. You are assured that the Honda mechanics will fix your car right the first time and will warranty the repairs. Plus if you reserve ahead, they will usually provide you a loaner car if the repairs are going to take awhile. It is the little touches that makes me come back. All of the employees here are the dealership are extremely friendly and you can tell the instant that you walk into the service dept.

Pinky
7/30/2015

"RAFields"

Jamal Dennison was extremely helpful and pleasant. He walked me through the process step by step. I would recommend this young man to anyone who is not sure about leasing. I am very thankful for the deal I was given and look forward to leasing with Honda Millenium in the future.

Herresh