Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,496 Dealership Reviews
imtoobusyforthisshit
8/18/2016

"Lillian Hamilton, took care of me even though the service ar"

Lillian Hamilton, took care of me even though the service area was closed last night. I had planned on using the nite drop off, but i was really happy that Lillian took charge and helped me as I prefer to discuss the repairs my car needs in person as clarity in my explaining & her acknowledgement of what I needed helps tremendously! Lillian Hamilton; employee of the YEAR !!

BBBlue
8/17/2016

"Correction was Made"

Finally after a week back/forth of not sitting well w/unsolved radio problem that happened while van had recall service & wasn't admitted to it ..... After speaking w/Mgr Greg Andrews yesterday & my radio got resolved!! Got fixed!! Thanks Millennium Honda for HONESTLY fixing the problem. Thx Lillian Hamilton for doing what was & handling it in a professional curtly way. Also u acknowledged that I was waiting for my vehicle over 1/2hr++to get out of there. I've been a customer for several yrs there & .........never had a problem before. Before i left the place i even Thanked 'ALL'

Eddie17
8/17/2016

"Millennium Honda & Adeleke = The Best "

My wife and I went to Millennium Honda for the first time recently looking for a new Honda Odyssey. We have done business with a couple of other Honda dealerships in the past but I can undoubtedly state that Millennium is the best one we've visited. I did some research prior to the visit and found that their offers were superior to other dealerships in the area. Once we arrived, we found their show room was bright, spacious and clean, their selection was impressive and their customer service was top notch. Most of all, we had a fantastic experience with our salesperson, Adeleke Osinuga. From the start, Adeleke greeted us warmly at the door and worked with us energetically to get us the car that we wanted. There were no attempts at sales pressure or up-selling. I also noticed that other customers at the dealership seemed to be having very positive experiences with their salespeople as well. Millennium also demonstrated that they are not a dealership that is just out to get your money and forget about you once you've signed on the dotted line. A few days after our purchase, Adeleke called to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase and made himself available if we ever had any questions. So thank you to Millennium Honda and Adeleke for a fantastic experience! You guys now have two new customers for life.

promatante6
8/13/2016

"excellent!!"

was great working with Paul Mosca!! he made last visit at millennium quite enjoyable. will definitely recommend this dealership to my colleagues at work thanks again Paul

Captain Ahab
8/13/2016

"2003 CRV AC on the fritz ALL FIXED"

Yves G. really got it right, my wife and I are very satisfied. This will be our son's car and expect to return for another next year

Honda123
8/11/2016

"Customer service"

I would like to thank ms. Lillian Hamilton for her patience and professionalism in dealing with our problem. I was upset with the dealership due to the fact that I had to bring the car there for a third time to fix something that should have been fixed the first time. After spending 5 hours in the waiting room only to be told that I have to leave my car just didn't sit well with me. I took my frustration out on ms. Hamilton only to realize that she was really and truly trying to help. She treated me with respect and understood my problem. The most important part of this dilemma was she never lost her cool and always smiled as she did everything in her control to do what she could to get answers to solve the problem. My family Has been a loyal Customer for 15years and as we look to trade in our. Car in the near future as well as bring my father there to trade in his car as well my confidence in this dealership has been restored thank to Ms. Lillian Hamilton she is defiantly a winner for the team.

Bromar

"Awesome experience"

Yolanda was superb! Very courteous! Was offered service to make sure I got home. Couldn't believe it. Mind blowing... Happy my car is safe back on the road in the same day.

Honda47

"Great Customer Service"

Met Paul Mosca after learning that Mr. Andrews was promoted to interim service manager. Paul was courteous and professional in processing paperwork for the service/maintenance of my Odyssey. After learning about a post service problem, Paul did not hesitate to expedite the service to resolve the problem. I was happy to learn that the great service that Mr. Andrews provided would continue with Paul...Highly recommended!

carguy: Lillian
8/10/2016

"Replacement of Passenger side airbag (recall) 2006 Honda CRV"

Monday, August 1, 2016, the airbag was replaced, however, there was a light on the dashboard upon picking up car. Returning to desk, Lillian Hamilton assisted me and was extremely helpful; this was very much appreciated.

Whitehonda
8/09/2016

"Excellent service"

I brought my car in for regular servicing. Paul mosca handled it professionally and quickly. My car was taken care much faster than I had hoped. I was very pleased

1 - 10 of 1,496 results