Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,447 Dealership Reviews
TwinWheels
6/22/2016

"Dashboard Light Fix"

I was about to get on the highway for a long drive, but noticed that my Check Tire Pressure light was on. I drove my Civic right into the Service center, and it was seen to right away. Sal helpfully explained what had set the light on, and kindly showed me how to reset the dashboard light. Fast and friendly service! Thank you, Millennium Honda!

Sal Hernandez

sfunair
6/22/2016

"Friendly, knowledgeable, and SO HELPFUL "

Honestly, I know very little about cars and was very nervous before coming in. Scott went above and beyond to not only make me feel comfortable, but to help me learn and understand what I needed to know. So friendly and beyond helpful. Juan in finance was equally great. He worked very hard to get me the financing that worked best for my budget and will make the next 5 years as comfortable as possible. They both just made the entire experience as great as it could be.

THonda11
6/20/2016

"Amazing Service "

Live out in CT for the most part, but I always get my car serviced where I brought it from. Great service all around and Yolanda is amazing. Cute also

Jamal22
6/18/2016

"Great "

Paul was great. He kept talking to me while my car was being serviced so it didn't even feel like the wait was long. He also helped me out by giving me other important details about maintaining the car that I had no clue about. Anytime I go in for servicing I'm just going to ask is Paul available. He really makes you feel like more then just a customer. Very good guy !

Asad Hadyer
6/17/2016

"Truly AMAZING Customer Service and Efficiency!!!"

I am truly appreciative of the great service I received while at Millennium Honda. I usually NEVER write reviews; i'm never compelled to. However, after experiencing the great customer service by Sueheddy and Billy, it would be an injustice not to write a review! I came here to get my car serviced because I was sick and tired of being told that nothing was wrong with my car by another service center in Woodside Queens. {not going to mention their name, although you probably have a clue.] Amongst a myriad of problems, my car would shake a lot during idle and reverse gear, the ride was VERY bumpy and might have needed strut replacement. After entering the service center, [which had no long lines] I was directed in the right direction and was actually acknowledged as a human being waiting to be seen. I was already surprised by that fact and did not expect the amazing customer service I was about to receive. Sueheddy promptly called me up to the desk and I started to list all the issues with the car. She was patient with me while I was being emotional about the other service center which would never "find any problems" with my vehicle. She told me it would be a couple of hours and I said that's more than fine. Only an hour later she briefed me on things that were wrong: ALL [4] SHOCKS/STRUTS and a side engine mount was broken. I was glad I have Honda Care when she told me that because all that was covered. Sue told me that they would order the parts and the car would be ready in 2 days. In my mind, I did the math and made peace with the fact that it might be 4-5 days, knowing these service center quotes. But I was surprised again. Sue told me the car would be ready by Tuesday, lo and behold; the car was ready on Tuesday at 2:35 PM... Sue epitomizes what great customer service is and from the looks of it, it seems like the whole service center has a good culture in helping out their customers and have a great sense of urgency to solving problems. I will always appreciate the help I received!!! P.s. Billy Arnold, the service mechanic actually spoke to me [I've never seen a mechanic speak to anyone] about my vehicle and even told me to remove my bumper guard because theyd give my car a wash after they fixed the issues. Another great example of Customer Service and Urgency!!!

Billy Arnold

hondagirl83
6/14/2016

"Professional and trustworthy"

Visited this dealership twice to purchase Honda 2016 pilot. They took their time to explain all my option and shopped around with various banks to get me the best rate. They were patient, professional and honest. Totally will refer them to everyone! Ask for "junior"

Jade
6/14/2016

"Leasing a New SUV"

This is our 6th lease over the years and I will say that working with Mike Abrahams was the most pleasant experience. He was friendly, genuine, informative and a very likable guy. Mike also showed great patience when he showed me all the workings of the interior of the HRV. It was truly a pleasure to work with him. I wish there were more sales people with the same work ethic as Mike.

Sir Grant

"Great Customer Service"

Sueheddy was professional and pleasant. She was surprisingly knowledgeable and is a great representative of what customers service means; always genuinely helpful. Thanks for the service !

Bcampos981

"Great"

They were very professional. They also kept me up to date with what was wrong with my car. Definitely gonna go back. Thanks for everything

matt k

"Great experience"

Paul was amazing. He got my car right in and i was done within an hour. all the work was done correctly and i have no complaints. i will certainly be using Paul in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,447 results