Millennium Honda

Millennium Honda
Call
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"A super fast and great day!"

I'm not really good on giving reviews but this one deserves it. I drove in and there he was (Nick Multari) with a BIG SMILE. He greeted me and asked how I was, shook my hand. I felt WELCOMED! Nick is one of the nicest people I've ever met and a very helpful man. SUPER DUPER FAST SERVICE!!! Thank you Nick for making my first experience @ millennium Honda a success :) Mahalo much.

"Patient,Professional, Efficient and Helpful"

My Husband and I walked into Millenium Honda and were quickly greeted by Michael Abrahams who quickly assessed our family's needs and pointed us in the right direction. We were pressed for time, and he was sure to handle our case with efficiency and professionalism. This was our first car purchase and I was very nervous, but Michael was sure to answer all of our questions and we did not feel pressured to make a decision. In fact, his patience and considerate nature made us feel comfortable that we were making the best decision for our family. We also received some assistance from Mauricio towards the end of our deal, who made sure that we maximized on our family's budget and that we benefitted from the sales/programs available at that time. Michael and Mauricio partnered to make sure that we had the right car for our family, and we drove a beautiful, clean, brand new vehicle off the lot. When it was time to sign the papers and close the deal with the bank, Warrell Wilson was sure to explain all the details of our loan and worked to ensure we were fully comfortable with our purchase. My husband and I are very pleased with our vehicle and so very thankful that we walked into this particular dealership. We are very happy with the excellent customer service offered by Michael Abrahams.

"Awesome and efficient "

I went in for a recall on my old 2003 accord. I had been thinking of getting a new car but was undecided of what to get. When I went in I met Wendell Williams. He told me about the option of trading my old car for a new one. At first I was a little hesitant but decided to take a look and see what my options were. At no time did I feel like he was just trying to make a sale. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He told me about my options and if I was interested in taking a look around. I fell in love with the 2014 Accord and made the decision to Lease. Today I am happy as can be all thanks to Wendell.

"Outstanding,professional, friendly, and informative."

I am not an easy to please person and i ask a million questions. From the time i walked through the door to the time I drove my brand new car away, every question I asked was answered completely and with a friendly and professional manner. No one was pushy and no one used a hard selI approach. I felt as if I was sitting down visiting with family and friends. I can"t say enough good things about the whole experience.

"Mark Skawinski - Service Friendly"

When I walk into the service area at Millennium Honda, Mark Skawinski is always smiling! I always ask to work with him because of his attitude, friendly nature and professionalism. I have said this before, but Millennium you are fortunate to have Mark on your staff. As for my service yesterday, I was in and out in record time and as always a very pleasant experience. Mark as always, thanks. Gail N.

"Civic 2014"

First car, ever. Both Michael and Warell made the experience, informative, easy and fast. In two years, I hope to team up with these guys again for another car.

Millennium Honda responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Congratulations on your new Honda!!! And don’t worry Michael & Warrel aren’t going anywhere.

"Used car purchase for my daughter "

As I walked in the dealership door I was lucky enough to see and speak with Michael Abrahams. We told him what we were interested in for my daughter and he steered us to the perfect cars. He was informative accommodating and never pushy. We purchased a 2012 civic which my daughter just drove back to albany. Thank you very much!!

"Honda Civic 2014"

Service was great. Everything ran smoothly. The Honda Civic 2014 Lx is a great car. Radison Moronta helped us, and did an excellent job with the entire process.

Radison Moronta

Millennium Honda responded to this review

October 17, 2014

You're right the new Honda Civic truly is a great car. We know you'll enjoy it. Congratulations!!!

"Purchase of New Pilot"

It was a great experience purchasing a new Honda Pilot with Adeleke Osinuga at Millennium. We knew what we wanted and the right price. He was extremely knowledgeable and we appreciated his relaxed demeanor, so we never felt any pressure. He understood what we wanted and showed us all of the options available. We went in to "just look" but walked away with a new car because he took the time with us. Even after we purchased the car, he took his time to explain all of the features even though it was late in the day. Joe B

"Acknowledging Michael Abrahams service"

Mr Michael Abrahams is a professional car dealer. He knows the job and kindly listens to the client and advices as when should. He keeps a smile when remaining focus on the job.

Mark Skawinski