Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
JesusSaves
7/06/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

I came to Honda because my car battery died. Mark was wonderful! He personally took care of me, and made sure someone was always there to help. Thank you!

Carlos Garcia

moran45
7/05/2015

"Inspection Due"

Notice my inspection was overdue right before a holiday weekend.Mark was able to get me in for as inspection.Mark is a great asset to your company..

RheolanLascano
7/04/2015

"Meaning of Customer Service"

Paul was very helpful and very professional. Very friendly and did what he promised. I needed service on a Saturday without an appointment and he did what he had to do to get me out quickly. Thanks again for all your help.

Alfred
7/03/2015

"Maintenace due"

The maintenance due soon reminder lit up on my 2014 Honda Civic. the oil life was at 15%. and my inspection was also due. I called millennium on Thursday evening and was able to get an appointment for the next day Friday 7/3/15. Mark Skawinski was Courteous, Knowledgeable and a Professional at his Job. As a result I'll be back.

Dave
7/02/2015

"Great customer service"

Paul was great . He explained everything in detail and was the best. I would come back just because of Paul. Thanks again Paul. He was excellent.

Juanrc
7/01/2015

"1 year oil change and inspection"

Short line of cars upon opening. Friendly staff. I dropped the car off & used shuttle service. Shuttle driver, Salvador, is great & very friendly and accomodating. I was there for an oil change and nys inspection. Maintenamce done quickly. Complementary car wash wasn't very good beacause rear trunk of car seemed not to have been washed at all. Overall experience was pretty good.

Salvador, shuttle driver

Biggz
7/01/2015

"Good experience... Paul was great, very helpful and friendly"

First time I had this car serviced since I purchased it back in 2011 and Paul made the experience as painless as possible lol.. Good guy, great service

jcp
6/28/2015

"Excellent service"

Dropped car off for a Honda recall and Mark was very friendly. He goes the extra mile to help the customers. He is a asset to the company.

anotherodyssey
6/28/2015

"Easy dealership experience"

I obtained a price quote online through Edmunds.com hoping to save time and make the dealership experience more pleasant. Jamal Dennison met me at the door, and when the person I was supposed to meet with was busy, handled the transaction himself. They honored the online quote and there were no hassles. Just the usual lots of paperwork and waiting for the car to be prepped. Jamal was friendly and helpful, as were other people at the dealership. A better experience than for my previous lease. I would definitely return, and will definitely start the process online again.

Hondascreen
6/27/2015

"Human friendly and great PR person."

I feel great to interact with him as he goes extra mile to help the customers. He considers all options to extend maximum advantage to the customers within his limits. He is an asset to the company.

Reviews of Paul Mosca