Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,323 Dealership Reviews
Dalis
2/11/2016

"Real service with a smile"

I had prompt courteous service and once there was an issue it was quickly resolved. Thank you your my guy now every time I come in.

Jim
2/11/2016

"Exemplary Customer Service "

Gregory Andrews exceeded all expectations and made my experience with maintenance on my 2011 Honda Pilot a pleasant one. Trustworthy, excellent communicator and very accommodating!

Pete Williston Park

"Airbag recall"

Yolanda was courteous and efficient able to walk me through additional services needed; coolant and transmission flush on my 106 K CRV Wonderful professional lady

Melzie57

"Organized and efficient."

Paul Mosca made my service extremely easy and seamless. Check in was fast, and I received a call as soon as the work was completed.

happywithmyhonda
2/09/2016

"Once again, great experience. "

Jamal Dennison was informative, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Buying a new care is never easy. The experience at this dealership continues to be pain free.... Thank you!

Honda1
2/08/2016

"Happy Customer"

Great Service! I have to say this was my best experience leasing a car. Scott Pomerico when above and beyond in every step of the transaction. A true professional. I will definitely come back to him for my next car...

Jdmwavexp11
2/08/2016

"Amazing customer service "

So this is my first time taking my car into service so i was new to this and Victoria did a magnificent job taking care of me. She was very kind and very clear about what was going to happen on my first day at service. If anyone wants to feel comfortable and actually trust your advisor I recommend you to find Victoria!

PamandHal
2/07/2016

"Great Service Advice for 195,000 miles and counting"

We bought a car here 7 years ago and it is still running strong thanks to great service advice from Greg Andrews. The other service advisers may be fine too but we go out of our way to work with Greg because of the quality and honesty of his advice.

JesusCamacho
2/07/2016

"Customer service it's more reliable and trust fully "

Sence I'll get the team the way they treat the customers are really reliable and confident and the time to spect you automobile to be dome it's exact

RAD
2/06/2016

"Good experience"

The staff here is great! I'm usually skeptical about mechanics especially at car dealers( they tend to be more expensive) but I've been here several times and have had a good experience every time. Steve Brigham is a professional who truly cares about his customers! Yves Guerrier always tries to work with me and makes me feel good about my experience. Definately returning back!

1 - 10 of 1,323 results