Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,394 Dealership Reviews
Avreynoso
4/26/2016

"Great "

Paul mod a was such a great service rep. He was very helpful. He is very friendly and kind has great customer service skills. Also he got me in and out.

Claudia Vaca
4/25/2016

"Understood my needs"

They took the time to listen to my unique circumstances and were able to work out a deal to adjust to my needs. Other dealers, basically, threw me out the door without attempting to help me.

Jaime Jacob
4/22/2016

"Faster and Excellent Servide"

I was there this morning the staff were very nice. I got excellent service from all of them, especially from Ms Sueheddy Pilier. She was very brief, explained to what they did with my car. So thank you for the job well done.

dmo123
4/21/2016

"Service Experience"

The employees were very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family based on my experience there with my recent service.

lovemyhonda
4/21/2016

"Persistence Paid Off"

Thanks to my Service Advisor Paul Mosca's persistence, my hard-to-describe problem with my Honda Fit was solved because Paul knew which experienced mechanic could research and resolve it. Paul was friendly, efficient, and willing to believe that the strange symptoms I described were for real.

joberna
4/20/2016

"service"

I was helped by Ms. Yolanda Perez to replace my broken passenger view mirror . It was quick and very professional in handling parts availability. And the quality of work is excellent.Ms. Perez is the best in the business .

r1robin
4/12/2016

"Extremely helpful and caring."

I am disabled and my vehicle is in need of service to ensure that I have a safe vehicle to drive. The mechanic and paul from the service desk prioritized the work to help me plan the payments to help me find the money to repair my vehicle. Thank you guys

Hondaman12
4/12/2016

"Finished before breakfast"

I brought my car in for servicing on the air bag. The people were warm and friendly during the take in protocol. I then went on to see a service writer named Paul. He to was very kind and friendly. After taking in my car. He said he would call me when it was ready. I walked to the store to buy some breakfast I returned and eat, as soon as I was done he called me to the countrt to tell met car was ready. Wow! That was fast. I have never been in and out of a dealership that quick I waited longer for oil changes at other places. I can say I will be coming back for future services when needed. Thank you for the wonderful experience at your dealership. Also thank you Paul for your kindness.

Unique Morette
4/10/2016

"SERVICE"

EXCELLENCE JOB HE KNOWS HOW TO TALK TO THE CLIENT AND CARE ABOUT YOU,THIS GUYS HE IS GOOD MAN .HOPE HE STAYS FOR EVER.

Margaret115
4/09/2016

"Purchased great suv had a great sales person. Sabrina. "

My husband Don and I came to millennium Honda Hemstead to look at used cars. We ended up purchasing a 2013 pre owned Honda CR-V The overall experience was pretty good they were very busy however we didn't have to wait that long. Our sales person was Sabrina. Show was absolutely great. She was very knowledgeable, very nice and made us feel welcomed. She answered many questions that we had. After purchasing the car she called me the next day to see how I liked the car. I rate her 10 put of 10 and the same for the experience that we had. Waiting to get the car detailed because it wasn't done. Waiting on appointment.

1 - 10 of 1,394 results