Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Sam/Cory
5/29/2015

"Renew lease with a new 2015 Honda "

Jamal was very helpful in assisting us with the process and obtaining the deal and car we were looking for. As a result we would and have recommended Jamal and Millennium Honda to a friend.

Haresh H. Nainani

Tracy J
5/29/2015

"5 star service center "

Millennium Honda service center gave me 5 star service and have earned all my future business as a Honda owner. I was given an appointment the moment I called. I received great customer service on the phone before I got there. When I arrived at Millenium Honda the service center was clean. The staff was clean, professional, and upbeat at 9:30 in the morning. No frenzy, no attitudes, no noise! Plenty of helpful staff. Decent waiting area. Shuttle service to my home which I love. I was really concerned about my CRV because I had never purchased a used car before, and did not know what to expect on this service visit. All I knew was it was time for an oil change. I knew I had other concerns but did not know how to articulate them since I am not mechanically inclined. Paul Mosca anticipated my needs and went above and beyond to service my car without me feeling like he was pressured to up-sell me but genuinely cared about my vehicles safety and performance. He delivered as promised same day. The price was fair and accurate and I was contacted as promised before the work began. My car was clean and waiting up front when I arrived. No check out lines. CRV is running great thanks to Paul and the service team at Millenium Honda. Great team atmosphere. I would work there if they needed a customer service agent! I did not by my CRV here and I was still treated professionally in a timely manner. Dealerships that I have purchased SUV's from in the past where I spent 35 or 42 thousand dollars did not treat me this way. Awesome service center!

Rich

"Paul made it happen"

Paul has continually provided top notch service for me. This time I was very, very late for my appointmentt Paul accepted me even though it was closing time. Its the little things that count.

MichelleC

"Excellent Service "

Had to get my car serviced for multiple things - Alex Andrades was very well versed and knowledgeable on what needed to be done and had no problem explaining in detail what the services were ( without being condescending which is hard for some Auto Places!) He even looked for a coupon to help assist with the cost. Great guy - very professional and conscientious. I would def recommend.

Alex Andrades

VR
5/28/2015

"Great service and attention to detail"

I have always had a great experience dealing with Millennium Honda and the knowledgeable staff. The people are friendly and get the work done as quickly and professionally as possible. I will certainly continue to service my vehicle at Millennium and intend to purchase my next vehicle their as well. Paul went out of his way to ensure my satisfaction with the service and the turnaround time. I purchased my other vehicle from Paul's prior place of employment, and he was just as professional and attentive. I am glad that he is now with Millennium.

Kat
5/27/2015

"will return"

No hassle when I brought in the online sale details. Price was exactly as stated, and Jamal took the time to go over all my options.

Spalillo

"Millennium honda"

Millennium Honda made me feel welcome the second I stepped foot in the showroom. I was attended to with a friendly, knowlegable, and helpful salesman named Adeleke. I was not left sitting for a long period of time like I was at other dealers. I felt very comfortable asking many questions and taking time making my decision of which car to buy. It was a very pleasant experience and I will return when it is time for my next car.

Manager Jose and finance mario.

Matt Boyle

"Paul Mosca"

Paul was attentive, knowledgeable and courteous in all of his dealings with me. He is a true Pro!

AngieBfromQueens123

"Awesome experience"

I would just like to say that the service department at Millenium Honda is the best in the business and Paul Mosca, the service manager helped in facilitating my awesome experience. Very kind, courteous and professional and always puts the needs of the customer first. I highly recommend this dealership for the service of your Honda.

tallkat
5/26/2015

"Excellent service! Thank you Paul Mosca."

Thank you Paul for your advice and assistance with my Civic. What was needed was accomplished in a timely manner. I am have always been treated with courtesy and efficiency. Thank you for expediting the service when my schedule was full. I recommend highly you and Millennium Honda. Sincerely, Kathy Campbell

Bill Barbe