Millennium Honda

Millennium Honda

Call
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Travis_R
1/23/2015

"ASK FOR MOVEITA !!!!!!!"

On my quest to find a certified HONDA ACCORD EX w/sunroof , I came across 3 or 4 honda certified dealerships. All of them had pushy salesman trying to sell me civics when I clearly tell themI want an accord , so when I found my car on the website and went in to millennium honda I was not expecting such great service!!!! sales person Moveita is hands down the best !!!!! she listened to my needs never tried to Suggest cars I didn't want , answered all my questioned , very knowledgeable and even pointed out better vehicles then the ones I saw online , Moveita then set me up with Finance specialist Marlon who got me a better on my Loan, trust me as long as Moveita and Marlon works at Millennium Honda I will be refer them to all my family and friends

kkpjc
1/23/2015

"Need a Honda, ask for Scott Pomerico @ Millenium Honda"

It was a great experience dealing with Scott. He offered us a test drive right away, showed all all features and answered our questions. Very professional, he didn't pressure us just to make a sale, like many sales reps do. Very friendly and pleasant person, easy to deal with. After the purchase, he followed up with few calls and reminded us about our first oil change. He gave us his cell phone number, so when questions came us, we were able to reach him. The whole process was smooth and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this dealership, especially Scott.

mingcz100
1/18/2015

"2015 Accord"

Steven is very helpful, very good customer service and very professional. I am looking forward to work with him in the future. Great job Steven!

Jordan189
1/18/2015

"2015 Honda Civic"

Mark Pierce was extremely helpful in getting us into our new honda civic! He is courteous and knowledgeable. We look forward to working with him again in the future.

jc
1/16/2015

"Great Experience"

Scott was great to deal with. Excellent service, very professional, well versed in all features and did a great job in answering all my questions.

Voskoboynikm
1/16/2015

"Very helpful"

Nick M. at Millennium Honda was wonderful. The alternator on my vehicle needed replacement and he went above and beyond to get me back on the road in time for me to go to work. Nick followed up with me after the work was complete and he was more helpful than the dealership which I purchased my vehicle from. I will definitely return to Millenium Honda for service.

CBW
1/13/2015

"Mr. Nick Multari "

Your service representative, Mr. Nick Multari gave his usual above excellent customer service and advice. He was prompt and Mr. Multari always goes the extra mile for his customers. He deserves extra recognition from the Honda organization for his hard work, and follow through and dedication to both his customers and company. I have been a Honda customer for over 25 years because of employees like Mr. Multari .Keep up the great work.

Billyp
1/12/2015

"Great place to buy a car "

I just purchased a 2015 Honda CRV EX. Lori my salesperson was very helpful. Tony the assisant manager, with much patience, discribed all our finance options ( i needed a high milage lease)and how each could fit our budgets. Marlon the business manager was the icing on the cake. He found us a low interest loan option that placed our monthy payments just where we needed them to be. With all the little perks like free car washes for as long as i own the car and extra warrantys, this dealership truely exemplifies the phase " under promise and over deliver.

Marlon Joachim and Lori Russo Massa

abarz
1/07/2015

"Financed my first car"

They were really nice and walked me through everything. When I needed things explained again they did so with patience. They also reassured me that i can always stop by if there is anything i need. I received a call from Karen about a week and a half later to clarify some things and to see how I am enjoying my car. Thank you Millennium Honda!!!!

goatboy
1/06/2015

"Great Staff"

The staff at Millennium Honda was extremely helpful every step of the way from start to finish. Could not ask for more caring, helpful people. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Reviews of Scott  Pomerico