Millennium Honda

Mario Garcia

Business Managger

"Excelent service "

- Jose luis velasquez

I went to service my vehicle on 06/10/2017 I was impressed with the new staff on the service department. My service attendant (claritza munoz) was very professional and kept me informed on status of my car during the service. Very good experience this time . I definitely recommend millennium Honda.

Claritza Munoz

"Awesome "

- KiKi21

I had the opportunity to be assisted by Kenneth and he was awesome. very knowledgeable, not pushy. He kept his word and followed up with me and got me into a great car. This was my first purchase and he made this process easy and made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to work with him!!

Kenneth Ketchen

"Very helpful"

- gb

I needed some work done out of the blue at the worst possible time. Lillian helped get me in and out efficiently and was very attentive. I will certainly be back for maintenance on my Hondas.

Lillian Hamilton