Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
L @787mmm
4/24/2015

"Out thank you to a dedicated worker "

A problem with a battery that needed to be replaced brought us to Millennium Honda service department ... tks to Randy Balbi our experience was smooth ...Randy went out of his way to be helpful in every way . Professional to the utmost . Thank you Randy Balbi Sincerely Luci &Leonard Conenna

Erica's Honda
4/24/2015

"Victoria Lopez was great!"

She was thorough, patient, considerate and an all around excellent member of the Honda team. She helped me program my cell phone to the car, put me in touch with a person who answered my warranty questions, and retrieved a magnet that fell off my car during the car wash.

Clyons
4/24/2015

"The Will Morgan experience"

Will Morgan is an excellent sales person who is extremely knowledgable about the various products and services offered by Honda. My overall honda experience was excellent because of the information received by will coupled with his patience and attention to detail. Thank you Will, I will certainly send customers your way .

mr.clarke

"thank you."

I want to thank Mark for his wonderful customer services, he spent a great deal of time an effort in helping me with a rotor issue I had with my 2014 accord.

vicrod93

"Another Job Well Done"

i just want to thanks Movieta & Ravel for helping get my mom into a brand new 2015 honda accord, she got ripped off from the vehicle she used to drive & when all else failed millenium honda was the only dealership to help us get her out of the mess she was driving, i've leased my current vehicle ( 2014 honda civic ) with movieta back in july of 2014 and the experience was just as great as it was now, thank you for all of your help throughout the whole process you guys are great and my mother especially thanks you guys.

Ravel Mejia

Dortiz7401

"Awesome customer service"

very happy with Steve Brigham and my car, very easy going customer service very friendly. i recommend this service dealer to anyone. {Steve} from my experience, makes theirs clients feel absolutely welcomed.

kevinaccord
4/22/2015

"great customer service from the staff member Paul Mosca "

Awesome customer service from Paul Mosca and quality and time efficient work done on my 2013 Accord. I'll definitely recommend this dealership for all services.

DG910
4/21/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

This is a "Top-Notch" car dealership -- A+ Service from the time you walk into the showroom until the time you leave. The atmosphere is "welcoming"...salespersons are warm, friendly, courteous and very professional -- they all work together as a "team". The Showroom, Service Center and even the restrooms are all immaculate. More importantly, I got a "GREAT DEAL" on my new 2015 Honda CR-V EX AWD. After researching all of the other Honda dealerships in the Tri-State Metropolitan area, I found that Millennium Honda has the best deals. My experience was joyful and very satisfying. I was not harassed to purchase my vehicle...and the best part of the whole deal for me was that my salesman (Kabir Ajenishe) was always truthful, respectful and very informative during the entire process. There was absolutely NO PRESSURE. Ladies, if you are seeking to buy a car...you can actually go "alone" to buy a car there and rest assured that you will not be treated any different than a man seeking to purchase a car. They really take "EXCELLENT" care of their customers. They even follow-up with you to make sure that everything is going well with your new car. It's nice to know that when you spend your money you get more than you bargained for. Thanks Again Millennium Honda!!!

BEO2525
4/20/2015

"Very easy"

This is our first Honda. Believe we got a great deal and the entire transaction went very smoothly. It was a pleasure to buy here. Very easy.

md859
4/20/2015

"oil changes "

i always get my oil changes done at millennium Honda and every time i go, these two are always attentive, always have a smile on their faces and always make my time at millennium Honda remarkable. i recommend either one of these two to anyone. if it weren't for them i don't think i would be attending this dealership because they are who i feel from my experience, make their clients feel absolutely welcomed.

Reviews of Paul Mosca