Millennium Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Millennium Honda

Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
kingai360
2/26/2015

"the best"

The best ever I get the best car !!! I walked in he asked me what car u want I said 2013 Honda Accord white. He got me 2015 Honda Accord sport omg I love it

joecala17
2/22/2015

"For your Honda SHOP HERE 1st !!You'll Save time !"

We are now on our 5th leased car from Millennium. Out first was an 02 Odyssey back from when they were Neil Honda.Followed by 05 and 08 Odysseys.Then a 2012 PIlot and now the 2015 Pilot EX-L. We arrived on President's Day and were surprised to see how busy they were, despite the bad weather.We were immediately greeted and directed to Adeleke Osinuga our salesperson who listened to our needs while projecting a casual and friendly atmosphere for us. He recognized our past business and set up our transaction based on customer loyalty in a no nonsense fashion. He immediately tried to match our previous deal and even showed us options to save even more. In my opinion Millennium was able to eliminate most of the haggling and offer a fair deal quickly, making sure our needs were met and in a very friendly and casual setting. My wife and I appreciate this and recommend Millennium Honda 100 %.

Haresh

up2u2doit
2/21/2015

"console lights"

Sue was great help. Price was reasonable. Service was prompt and she went out of her way to assist me. Very courteous and thoughtful. Environment was very clean.

vpathani
2/20/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

We recently leased a 2015 Honda CRV EX Model from Millennium Honda. Adeleke, our salesperson was fantastic. I have visited a number of different dealerships over time and this was one of the best experiences I have had. I cringe when I have to walk into a car dealership to buy a car but I no longer have that feeling. There was no pressure from Adeleke from the time we walked in. He knew everything about the different cars and models. He was more than happy to let us test drive the cars. He gave us room when we needed it and worked with us to make a deal. We told him our needs and he found a practical solution as opposed to just trying to up-sell us to make more money. Haresh, the financing manager, was also great. He explained everything clearly to us and made us comfortable with our decision. Highly recommended !

Haresh Nainani

JAVIER_ES123

"GREAT SERVICE"

I WILL LIKE TO THANKS VICTIRIA FOR ALL HER HELP AND FOR HER ADVICE ON MY CRV HONDA ...SHE WAS FRIENDLY AND WAS ABLE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.... I WOULD RECOMMENDED HER TO ANY ONE ...

VICTORIA LOPEZ

soby2787
2/20/2015

"Honda pilot amazing deal"

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF WITH A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO TOM K. THE MANAGER AT MILLENIUM HONDA, FOR GIVING ME A GREAT DEAL ON A HONDA PILOT EX-L ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, NOT ONLY THAT THE DEAL WAS SO GREAT THAT I MADE MY BROTHER BUY ONE AS WELL. THIS ALL HAPPENED AFTER HUNTINGTON HONDAS MANAGER WAS SO RUDE TO US THAT WE DECIDED TO LOOK ELSE WHERE, AND TOM GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL ON THE CAR WHICH AMAZING. THANK YOU TOM AND AHMAD OUR SALES MAN FOR THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT THE DEALERSHIP, I WILL COME BACK TO YOU GUYS FOR EVERY CAR I EVER WANT TO PURCHASE. WHAT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANY CUSTOMER READING THIS IS , "DO NOT EVER GO TO HUNTINGTON HONDA.

pet
2/19/2015

"I had a great experience "

My salesman gave me the best experience I ever had at car dealership he went above and beyond for me I went in with doubts fears of getting a bad deal I left Millennium Honda with all smiles very please with my purchase and I owe it all to Salesman Adeleke Osinuga and his business manager Haresh Nainani.

Haresh Nainani

jbromero16
2/18/2015

"5 star service "

Jamal was extremely helpful. This was my first time actually buying my own car and he was very straight forward and honest. He did his best to help me from the moment I first walked in. I had been to a different dealer two days prior to coming to millennium honda and the experiences were pretty much night and day. Absolutely no complaints I will recommend Jamal to everyone I know who is looking to get a Honda. Thanks a lot I definitely couldn't be happier with the car or the service.

gracelp25
2/16/2015

"Great experience. "

We just leased a 2015 Honda Accord EXL and we're very happy that we were able to get everything we wanted and more. MARK PIERCE is an awesome salesman and did a great job. He works very hard and spent a great deal of time with us way past closing hours. The process went very smoothly. Ask for him when you come in and be prepared to leave with a car that day.

Dan
2/14/2015

"Best Honda Auto Dealership ariound..."

This was my best sales experience ever in purchasing a vehicle. I dealt with two salesmen, Al intiially and when he was sick another saleman Mark Pierce stepped in and closed the deal. Everyone at the dealership was personable from Tony, the sales Mgr, to Barbara in Finance. They were straight forward, told me what they could and could not do. I respected their honesty. I shopped hard, visited three other dealerships but wanted to give Millennium a chance to beat my best price. They did and at the end of the day I am the new owner of a 2015 CRV. I was pleasantly surprised to learn about the extras the dealership threw in with every purchase like free one year maintenance, coverage on rims, etc. Picked up the car yesterday and near closing, Mark spent 30 mins with my wife and I showing us all of the features on our new car from the steering wheel all the way across the dashboard. Mark even helped us synch our iphone to car's the blue tooth system and showed us how to make and receive calls. The search for my next car will be a lot simplier, I am heading straight to Millenium. It was a fantastic sales experience. No pressure, no B/S (like some other dealerships), it was a true pleasure dealing with Millennium.

Reviews of Anthony Calamia