Millennium Honda

286 North Franklin Street,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,467 Dealership Reviews
Poupette05
7/26/2016

"Good Service anf Fair Treament frrom Aldolin Cruz"

On Thursday July 20, 2016, as I started my 2015 Honda CR-V(2HKRM4h78FH635824) to go top work, I noticed that the oil life was less than 15% . There was clear indication of immediate service maintenance. Willing to avoid any complication of the existing problem, I took the car Millennium Honda service in Hempstead NY., with the prospect of missing work on that day. As soon as I got there, a service personnel staff ran to help me and then referred me to Mr. Aldolin Cruz as my service advisor. I exposed my problem to Mr. Cruz who promised to help me save my day of work. In about 30 minutes, my car was serviced and I was able to leave for work. I have no words to express my gratitude to Mr. Cruz and to Millennium Honda as well. I truly appreciated the diligence, professionalism, and friendliness of Mr. Cruz

Aldolin Cruz

Amydee1001
7/24/2016

"Fantastic service and overall experience "

Junior and his manager were fantastic to work with. Will recommend to anyone that asks. Went to a few other dealerships before this one and none were as helpful or patient. Very impressive and well run dealership

Jamil
7/21/2016

"Friendly and helpful"

The title says it all. Paul helped me get my vehicle that was accidented to drive like it was new. Car doesn't pull and drives like new. He was very helpful and took the time to explain everything and he always informed me of any changes. Recommend him to anyone who wants peace of mind with their service needs.

madnug564688
7/21/2016

"happy customer"

thanks to yolanda, i got my oil change done very quickly and was on my way in no time. highly recommend coming here for service

djp643
7/20/2016

"Great Experience"

Stopped in on a Saturday to inquire about an Accord, three hours later I drove away in my new car...it was an excellent experience

Raj R
7/18/2016

"Victoria Lopez is fantastic"

Victoria is always upfront and provides the best advice on what service is needed. She also does her best to help in regards to pricing. She really takes care of her customers and I would definitely recommend her.

Kevin
7/15/2016

"Paul Mosca is an excellent service writer!"

My wife and I have been customers of Millenium Honda's service department for more than 10 years. They have always done an outstanding job with both of our cars, and that includes cars that we purchased elsewhere. The facilities are clean and neat, the waiting area provides fresh-brewed coffee and refreshments as well as Internet access, and they provide a free shuttle service to drive customers home after they drop off their cars (within a certain distance from the dealership). All of the people that we have encountered have been pleasant and helpful...from those who first check-in the vehicles, to the service writers, and the managers, and even the mechanics, we've always been happy with the service that we have received. Paul Mosca is an excellent example of how great their service writers are to their customers. He is always polite, friendly, informed, helpful, and accommodating. Paul has a genuine smile and makes you feel very comfortable leaving your car in their hands. We would highly recommend this service center to maintain your cars!

Joy in the cashier's booth

Jefe2000
7/14/2016

"Great Customer Service "

The entire staff were friendly and made my experience a wonderful one from the moment I stepped into the dealership they took care of my every need in a fast and courteous manner.

Kevin Zephyr

Rolly6860
7/13/2016

"2017 HONDA RIDGELINE RTL-E"

GREAT SERVICE, HOSPITALITY & GREAT VEHICLE DEAL !! THANKS TO MY SOUL BROTHER HARESH AND MY MAN CRAIG MEEKINS YOU GUYS ROCK !!.... EXCITED WITH MY NEW TOY !!! THANK YOU !! ROLLY CUSTODIO

looch243
7/12/2016

"great experience"

Paul Mosca was excellent in every way! He expedited my wait due to previous oversight when they didn't tell me my inspection was overdue.

1 - 10 of 1,467 results