Millennium Honda

Millennium Honda

Call
Millennium Honda Info
About Millennium Honda

At Millennium Honda, We Make YOU Our First Priority Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. This is why our Honda dealership serving the Greater New carries new and pre-owned Honda models. Renowned for their design language, enduring quality and value, vehicles such as the Accord, Civic, CR-V, Odyssey and Pilot are proven crowd pleasers. What's more, our commitment to your satisfaction transcends the day you sign for your car loan or Honda lease. Take our service center, for example. Known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, it's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. In understanding that some people like to take auto service and repair into their own hands, we also have a parts store where you'll find everything from Honda brakes to oil filters, rotors to axles. If you're a novice mechanic, our knowledgeable staff will even help you figure out which part you need. What do you say, isn't it time you put yourself first? If you answer yes, come to Millennium Honda for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Millennium Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Juli0230
12/19/2014

"Justin was great!"

Justin was great! I truly had a great experience. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and I felt confident through the whole process. He has a great personality, answered all my questions with no problems, and got me into the vehicle I wanted! Thanks again!

camato313
12/19/2014

"car lease"

very pleasant and helpful. Mike did his best to help us to stay with Honda again and to get the right Honda civic for us.

krissyt
12/18/2014

"effortless and honest"

The customer experience with Steve and the team at Millennium is nothing short of wonderfully effortless . I never felt pressured into any service I didn't need and any time I had a question the explanation was clear and made sense. I have recommended Steve and the Millennium service department to other Honda owners. Having an honest reliable place to have a car service for maintenance and repair is priceless.

kell49
12/18/2014

"Mike Abrahams is great, best in the dealership!"

Mike was great! Really helped me out with my first "big girl purchase". He has a great personality. Kept my mom and I smiling the entire time. Thanks again! Loving my 2014 CR-V! - Kelly LaMattina

Richard McGee
12/14/2014

"Super Salesmanship"

For the second time in a year, we purchased a car from Service representative, Bill Barbe, and it was indeed a pleasure. Bill is a Southerner who has a friendly and non pressure air about him that makes communication and the process of purchasing a car, a pleasure. Bill was there for us in every aspect of the purchase and even secured us touch-up paint for our prior purchased vehile. We would definitely recomend Bill Barbe to one and all. He is considerate in handling all aspects of a car purchase. In addition, Finance Manager, Barbara Lane was both knowledgeble, professional and fun to deal with. She has also a non-pressure, calming effect when you go to make all financial arrangements. She followed up with us in a timely manner on all our questions, even emailing us on her day off. Overall, she also was a pleasure to deal with.

Barbara Lane

mannionsnow
12/13/2014

"Steve made my servicing my car a pleasure"

Steve was a man of his word and stood behind what he had told me on the phone. He made servicing my car a pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend this service dept. but deal with Steve.

djlam315
12/13/2014

"Good and satisfactory servce from Mark Skawinski"

This quick review is to inform you of good quality of the service I have been receiving from your company through one of the service adviser Mark Skawinski. I own a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring ( Vin# 5FNYF4H95CB082888) and a 2014 Honda CR-V ( Vin# 5J6RM4H72EL017158) both cars that I bought from your dealership place Hempstead Long Island New York. Every time I have a problem, Mr. Skawinski would rush to help me with promptness, kindness, and respect. For the month of November alone, I went to your service department three times as you can see on my records/file.. For all the 3 times, Mr. Skawinski provided me with excellent service to my greatest satisfaction. This truly enhances my positive experience with your service there., Mr. Skawinski is a very articulate, very knowledgeable service adviser. He is very respectful and a pleasure to work with. I am really very impressed by the way he always handles my problems and that of other customers whom I speak to about it as well. I wish him a great future with Millennium Honda. Marie F. Bernier Email: mfbernier05@yahoo.com Phone number: (646)246-7197& (917)803-3665

bachava7
12/11/2014

"Pleasant experience.."

Nowadays buying a car can be hard and stressful, people are always trying to take a vantage of you specially if it is your first time buying a brand new car. Our experience at Millennium Honda it was wonderful, Mike Abrahams made us to feel like family and he help us getting our first brand new car. We are satisfied with our CRV 2015 ..

catbird351
12/11/2014

"Mr. Pomerico inspired confidence and trust. "

Mr. Pomerico is a clear, articulate and knowledgable individual who totally enhanced our car buying experience. He knows his stuff and there was no question for which he did not have an answer. There is no doubt in our mind that Scott was the deciding factor in choosing Millenium Honda as our car dealer.

Sandra Bedoya

FloralPark
12/10/2014

"Impressive Dealership"

We had a pleasant overall experience with our new Honda Odyssey purchase. Our sales representative, Ahmad Hosman, was very knowledgeable, respectful and a pleasure to work with. We were also very impressed with the size of Millennium Honda and how well all departments seemed to interact with each other. Millennium Honda is a must go to when buying a new Honda.

Reviews of Michael  Abrahams