Millennium Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 24, 2017

"excellence experience."

- Dhernandez1983

Lillian treats u like family. I love how she treats me when I arrive. She is very helpful and always make a effort to get answer to my question promptly.

February 24, 2017

"Recent Service"

- NEILMU

Went in for a regular service but had a feeling I would need some extra work. My Service advisor Lillian was an absolute pleasure to work with. From her good morning greeting to her follow up call to let me know what problems they found with the car and finally her call at the end of the day to let me know my car was ready for pick. Her professionalism, courtesy and overall pleasant personality eased the pain of the final bill. Hats off to Millennium Honda

February 18, 2017

"Purchase 2017 pilot"

- Carlos s

On 1/28/17, I purchase the 2017 Pilot. My experience at Millenium Honda was excellent. Jonathan Torres was my salesman and he was excellent on answering my questions promptly. Had no issues at all during the process. Wardell Wilson from the finanancial dept got me the best rate out there and was excellent with all the paper work. I've been recommending Millenium to all family members and friends. Jonathan Torres its the best. Thank you!

2010 Honda Odyssey