Miller Buick GMC

Miller Buick GMC Info

vbnj
3/30/2015

"2015 GMC Acadia"

Our 2015 GMC Acadia has been our third purchase / lease through Miller Buick GMC. Andre Farago was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of leasing our new Acadia. He was very knowledgable and took the time to answer all of our questions. The Acadia is the perfect car for our family, so comfortable and spacious.

Andre Farago

billhnj
3/12/2015

"Very nice dealership experience every time"

We have been using Miller for years and there is a reason for that. Everyone is pleasant and even when I used to bring my old Buick in for repairs I was always treated like it was a new car. I always felt like I was treated well. The dealership is so good it influences what kind of car I am even going to shop for! (GMC, Buick) I just leased a GMC Terrain and Andre Farago was my salesman and it was an excellent experience. I got more car than i ever hoped for and he was able to put together a deal that fit my budget and needs. I definitely recommend giving them a try if your shopping for a new car.

andre farago

marce5
2/04/2015

"Andre Farago"

Miller Buick GMC in Woodbridge, NJ is now the only place I will go to look for a car. I started my search online for a GMC Acadia where I spoke to Alexa Ricco and Bobby McCall. Alexa was extremely willing to help me and answered all of my questions. When I came in for my appointment and met my salesman Andre Farago, I found out what a car buying experience should be like. The entire staff at Miller including the General Manager Jimmy, and owner Shari Miller spoke with my during my visit and made me feel at home. The staff at this dealership is young, energetic, and really take customer service to the next level. Andre took the time to really talk with me about my wants, needs, and budget for the Acadia. He was able to find exactly what I was looking for in the color I wanted. My credit was far from perfect but between Andre and Mike Simpson in finance they got me approved at a payment I could afford and that I felt comfortable with.Everything at Miller was clean and professional and I never felt rushed or pressured into decisions. Andre was there with me every step of the way and just laid out options for me and together we found a deal and a car that worked for me. Miller has a warm small business feel but the selection of cars and great prices of a large store. As a woman looking for a car, I have had my share of rude, pushy dealerships and that is just not the experience I had here. I didn't get the sense I was just another sale at Miller I really had a good time. After handling my paperwork quick and easy with Mike in finance, Andre went over the entire car with me. He answered all of my questions and explained all the cool gadgets with my new Acadia. He even set up an Onstar app on my phone and now I can start my car right from my phone! It has now been about 5 weeks since my purchase and Miller has continued to be there for me. Andre gave me his personal cell number and every so often I shoot him a call or text with a question and he is always quick to respond and help me out. There aren't enough words to desribe how completely satisfied I am with my car buying experience but I will say, if you are looking for a new car, I would check out Miller first and see Andre Farago.

Andre Farago

Phyllis
1/29/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Buick Encore"

I came into Buick to look at the Encore and then I was going to go look at the Mazda CX5. I currently drive the Mazda CX9. I met Chrissy right at the reception area> I told her immediately I was what I was looking for and that I was also going to Mazda. She sat with me a few minutes and then immediately took me out for a test drive. I was in love with the Encore! I received such a great payment (I am leasing) and such great service from Chrissy, I did not go to Mazda!! My car was ordered and a week later I was behind the wheel. I have had the car for a few days and I am so happy with my purchase. Yes there are a few things missing I had and will take time getting used to not having them, but the what I got outweighs what I am missing. I also want to say that I have been in customer service for 37 years (dating myself) and have to say that Chrissy is wonderful, she is a really great people person and you can tell she cares. I would recommend Miller Buick, my Encore (not mine, they have to get their own) and Chrissy to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle!! T

Chrissy

Dalywood
9/03/2014

"awful customer service "

The whole staff is rude.Bought a used Durango2012 weeks ago and it broke down.Thestaff awful and the sales.No sympathy from Manager Jimmy

Staff is awful

Ellysmith
7/31/2014

"GMC Terrain Lease Buyout"

Had a great experience buying out my GMC Terrain off lease from Phil. Very friendly, he spent a lot of time with me. He took the time to answer all of my questions, addressed all of my concerns, and make sure that the transaction went fast and smooth. GREAT JOB!!!!

Phil R

rmorffi
7/28/2014

"buick regal"

I came in to test drive the new buick regal. Preston greeted me Outside and was professional and courteous. He pushed the product like any sales person should but not too much as to turn me off from purchasing a vehicle at this location. He gave me all the information i needed to make an informed decision on my next vehicle purchase. I Hope to do business with preston as soon as my lease is up.

Preston Filozof

Tony722
7/24/2014

"Great experience with Mike"

I bought a GMC Terrain from Mike and I couldn't be happier. My family and I enjoying riding around in this great vehicle. Mike was a great asset in my decision process with purchasing this vehicle and answered all my questions thoroughly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Mike showed great customer service and made my process very smooth and enjoyable!

Mike Greco

danYELL22
7/24/2014

"Great price and Great deal!!"

Just bought a Buick LaCrosse from a wonderful car saleswoman, Chrissy. She was an abundance of help and gave me the best price that I just couldn't pass up. I not only recommend her for assistance, but recommend the dealership as a whole. Wonderful people and great customer service all around. I am very happy with my purchase and would do it all over again!!

Chrissy

alewi
7/14/2014

"What a Positive Experience!"

I had been researching plenty of full-size crossovers and midsize SUVs. Each week my mother and I would spend our Saturdays test driving. We have been to multiple dealerships and we were taken by surprise by our overwhelmingly positive experience at Miller GMC Buick. Let me begin by sharing with you that Mike Greco made us feel like family. The level of patience, interest and attentiveness he showed in helping us in the two hours we spent at the dealership is unparalleled. We will be signing to drive very soon! Couldn't be happier we walked onto this lot and got Mike!

Mike Greco