Miller Buick GMC

Miller Buick GMC
Miller Buick GMC Info

Boyd Automotive

Hendrick Durham Automall

"awful customer service "

The whole staff is rude.Bought a used Durango2012 weeks ago and it broke down.Thestaff awful and the sales.No sympathy from Manager Jimmy

Staff is awful

"GMC Terrain Lease Buyout"

Had a great experience buying out my GMC Terrain off lease from Phil. Very friendly, he spent a lot of time with me. He took the time to answer all of my questions, addressed all of my concerns, and make sure that the transaction went fast and smooth. GREAT JOB!!!!

Phil R

"buick regal"

I came in to test drive the new buick regal. Preston greeted me Outside and was professional and courteous. He pushed the product like any sales person should but not too much as to turn me off from purchasing a vehicle at this location. He gave me all the information i needed to make an informed decision on my next vehicle purchase. I Hope to do business with preston as soon as my lease is up.

Preston Filozof

"Great experience with Mike"

I bought a GMC Terrain from Mike and I couldn't be happier. My family and I enjoying riding around in this great vehicle. Mike was a great asset in my decision process with purchasing this vehicle and answered all my questions thoroughly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Mike showed great customer service and made my process very smooth and enjoyable!

Mike Greco

"Great price and Great deal!!"

Just bought a Buick LaCrosse from a wonderful car saleswoman, Chrissy. She was an abundance of help and gave me the best price that I just couldn't pass up. I not only recommend her for assistance, but recommend the dealership as a whole. Wonderful people and great customer service all around. I am very happy with my purchase and would do it all over again!!

Chrissy

"What a Positive Experience!"

I had been researching plenty of full-size crossovers and midsize SUVs. Each week my mother and I would spend our Saturdays test driving. We have been to multiple dealerships and we were taken by surprise by our overwhelmingly positive experience at Miller GMC Buick. Let me begin by sharing with you that Mike Greco made us feel like family. The level of patience, interest and attentiveness he showed in helping us in the two hours we spent at the dealership is unparalleled. We will be signing to drive very soon! Couldn't be happier we walked onto this lot and got Mike!

Mike Greco

"GMC Terrain Lease"

Kevin was the first person we met upon entering the dealership, he was friendly and knowledgeable. He worked with us to find the perfect vehicle within our price range. He made sure to explain everything to us and answered every question e had. I would highly recommend the dealership to everyone I know and give Kevin a total of 5 stars. This is one very satisfied customer!

Kevin Feliciano

"Great experience"

Had a great experience buying a Buick Verano from Stan this past weekend. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and he spent a lot of time with me. I got there about an hour before closing on Saturday and I was there until about an hour after closing. I didn't feel rushed or pressured. He took the time to answer all of my questions, addressed all of my concerns, and make sure that I was totally comfortable with my purchase. Highly recommended!!

Stan

"The help that I got at this dealership was amazing. Phil..."

The help that I got at this dealership was amazing. Phil and Jimmy were very helpful in helping me pick the vehicle the best fit me and was reasonably priced. Recommend this dealership and salesmen to everyone that is looking for a new car

Phil and Jimmy

"Randy Wrap is kind full of curtesy and very helpful and..."

Randy Wrap is kind full of curtesy and very helpful and his pleasant attitude is rare to get in these days. Randy is a very special asset to the dealership. I am very Pleased with his service-Rev.John Paul

Randy wrap