Miller Buick GMC

Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095
Miller Buick GMC Info

alex
9/22/2016

"very satisfied, excellent service "

We've been dealing with Miller Buick for many years and everyone of our experiences have been excellent. Our salesman was Jim Sheehan who was outstanding throughout our entire new car purchase.I will definitely be back for my next purchase. Alex

Cosh408
9/19/2016

"No Pressure buying"

Went in to test drive a 2017 Terrain and John was very helpful. I was all set to buy a Ford until i met him. He worked very hard to get this deal done and he came through in a big way. I would highly recommend going to visit this guy. Also the place was nice and the staff was friendly.

john cordano

Rosario
9/15/2016

"salesman jim sheehanwas a great salesman,,he was very helpfu"

jim was very helpful in getting me a good deal on a GMC Terrain demo .a great salesman and a gentilman. it was a good experience.I would recommend Jim and Miller Buick GMC to everyone. Thanks Jim

Kristi & Eric
8/27/2016

"Jim Sheehan and Miller employees"

We recently bought a 2017 GMC Acadia SL-2 Limited from Miller Buick GMC and our salesman, Jim Sheehan went above and beyond to make the entire experience a pleasant and enjoyable one. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and made the entire car buying experience from start to finish painless. He even went out of his way to locate the exact car we wanted and took time out on his day off to pick up the vehicle for me. Sarah in finance was extremely sweet and helpful. She took the time to explain everything in detail and answered our endless questions, all while making sure we were happy with our final purchase. If you are looking for a professional salesman who is both knowledgeable and genuine, we highly recommend Jim.

Jim Sheehan, Sarah (Finance)

vincenza colonna
8/27/2016

"Salesman Jim sheehan"

I recently leased a 2016 gmc canyon and Jim Sheehan was extremely helpful in getting me a good deal on the truck by trading in my other truck and with my present credit rating being pretty poor Jim S and Craig in finance worked hard for me to get this truck at a tier 2 and not higher., I would highly recommend my friends and family to get a deal from them, I love the truck, and thank Jim s, and all the staff for their tireless efforts, 5 stars,

Jim sheehan and craig, finance

Herrera3
8/19/2016

"Easy, simple, & to the point!!"

As this was our first-time leasing a car, our overall experience couldn't have been more seamless. We had the pleasure of working with Jim, who was very professional, pleasant, and attentive to our needs and wants. He explained the leasing program, and made us feel confident in our decision. We successfully traded in our old Land Rover, negotiated the best deal for us, and drove out with a beautiful white GMC Yukon, with state off the art amenities!! Easy, simple, and to the point! Great overall experience!

sanman801
8/18/2016

"Quick and Easy!!!!!!"

My experience with Miller was an easy transformation from one lease to another. Jim Sheehan was very professional and honest and I would recommend him to my friends and family anytime. He gave me good suggestions and had me in my new car quickly. I also had a little dealing with the sales manager Mike Tomee and he welcomed me in to my new car and made a nice deal for me. Thanks to the professionalism to the Miller buick /gmc I'm one happy customer.

Jim Sheehan, Mike Tomee

Eric
8/15/2016

"Incredible !!!! A+ Dealership"

One of the hottest days of the summer(almost 100 degrees). Jim could have stayed cool and waited till I came inside, instead he greeted me in the parking lot. He has a friendly personality which made me feel like he was helping and not just trying to make a sale. Everyone in the dealership are welcoming and polite. Jim gave honest suggestions regarding makes and models and leasing options. Jim is extremely knowledgeable about the inventory and I felt no need to go to another dealership because he covered all of my concerns. I will highly recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

BenSI
8/05/2016

"Best car leasing experience ever!"

I went from 9 years of Cadillac to Buick. This was the best leasing experience I've ever had. Great customer service. No haggling. No fake pass the numbers across the desk. No pretending. Straightforward and easy deal.

Vinnie and Mike

Pumpkin317
8/01/2016

"Total professionalism"

Never thought leasing a car could be as pleasurable an experience I had at Miller Buick. Dealing with salesman Phil Halsey and GM Wesley Mancias was truly professionalism at it's highest level. They did everything they could do to keep me at what I wanted my monthly cost to be for a 2016 Verano. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle not to do anything until they visit Miller Buick and sit down and talk to these two professionals. I guarantee you will be as satisfied as I was.

Phillip Halsey,Wesley Mancias