Miller Buick GMC

Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095
Miller Buick GMC Info

Jerry
5/06/2016

"Used Car Buying the Way it Should be"

I wanted to comment on the fantastic team of Preston, Ed and Christie in their support of my purchase of a used Yukon. They talked WITH me not AT ME in addressing all my questions. This car and purchase were somewhat unique. They stuck right with me as I asked questions, analyzed the vehicle then discussed my findings on the car and were a solid source of specific information on this particular model. I have a LONG history of sales experience and would not hesitate to recommend this team to anyone. Anthony in finance also provide the same caliber of support and engagement with me. All in all a super experience.

Preston, Ed, Christie, Anthony

momax713
4/28/2016

"Such a pleasant experience"

Our salesman was professional, courteous, kind, funny, relatable. Phil made the process quick and easy with no real let downs or hardball tactics. We highly recommend this dealership and especially Phil. The sales manager was also very accommodating. Their lounge is well stocked with snacks, comfy chairs, and drinks.

Phil

Mcrusso5
1/11/2016

"Buying out a lease "

Went to buy out my lease at another gmc dealership (in greenbrook) worst experience of my life. BUT This dealership (Phil Halsey ) sales person was so personable, was not pushy and listened to what we wanted. They found the best interests rates and actually cared about the customer purchasing. Highly recommend and will tell everyone about my expierence. The wait was very long but worth it!

Philip Halsey, and (girl with English accent)

slavik
11/03/2015

"overall great experience"

Purchased a 2015 GMC Sierra truck. Everything went smoothly and would purchase from here again. Overall a very good experience. Slavik was great to deal with.

Slavik Cucosh

Freddie15
7/08/2015

"Overall a Seamless Experience"

This was my first new car purchase and I couldn't be more pleased. We knew exactly what we wanted and luckily, Miller had the GMC Terrain SLT found online. The vehicle drove like a dream so we knew we wanted to buy it. Terrance McClain was our sales person and he explained everything thoroughly and demonstrated all of the technology in the vehicle as well. The receptionists were friendly and pleasant and helped us as needed. Mike in finance got us a great deal and he had all of the paperwork laid out for easy review. Overall, very pleased and would definitely recommend to a friend!

Terrance McClain, Mike (finance) and the Receptionists

truck guy
6/26/2015

"very honest and pleasant"

just bought a 2015 GMC Canyon from miller. Dealt with Preston Filozof he was a very knowledgeable Rep and very patient as I like to make up my own mind and he gave me plenty of time to do that. We worked out an affordable deal and all went well. Thanks Preston I appreciate all you and the rest of the people At Miller GMC.

people from Finance as well And all I dealt with

fgioeli
6/10/2015

"Great experience"

Terrence was very easy to speak to throughout the process. He was very honest and professional and I would definitely recommend him to any future potential buyer. Sometimes, cars can sell themselves but the experience can sometimes send customers elsewhere. Thankfully, this was not the case and I am leaving with my 2015 GMC Terrain

Terrence Mcclain

vbnj
3/30/2015

"2015 GMC Acadia"

Our 2015 GMC Acadia has been our third purchase / lease through Miller Buick GMC. Andre Farago was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of leasing our new Acadia. He was very knowledgable and took the time to answer all of our questions. The Acadia is the perfect car for our family, so comfortable and spacious.

Andre Farago

billhnj
3/12/2015

"Very nice dealership experience every time"

We have been using Miller for years and there is a reason for that. Everyone is pleasant and even when I used to bring my old Buick in for repairs I was always treated like it was a new car. I always felt like I was treated well. The dealership is so good it influences what kind of car I am even going to shop for! (GMC, Buick) I just leased a GMC Terrain and Andre Farago was my salesman and it was an excellent experience. I got more car than i ever hoped for and he was able to put together a deal that fit my budget and needs. I definitely recommend giving them a try if your shopping for a new car.

andre farago

marce5
2/04/2015

"Andre Farago"

Miller Buick GMC in Woodbridge, NJ is now the only place I will go to look for a car. I started my search online for a GMC Acadia where I spoke to Alexa Ricco and Bobby McCall. Alexa was extremely willing to help me and answered all of my questions. When I came in for my appointment and met my salesman Andre Farago, I found out what a car buying experience should be like. The entire staff at Miller including the General Manager Jimmy, and owner Shari Miller spoke with my during my visit and made me feel at home. The staff at this dealership is young, energetic, and really take customer service to the next level. Andre took the time to really talk with me about my wants, needs, and budget for the Acadia. He was able to find exactly what I was looking for in the color I wanted. My credit was far from perfect but between Andre and Mike Simpson in finance they got me approved at a payment I could afford and that I felt comfortable with.Everything at Miller was clean and professional and I never felt rushed or pressured into decisions. Andre was there with me every step of the way and just laid out options for me and together we found a deal and a car that worked for me. Miller has a warm small business feel but the selection of cars and great prices of a large store. As a woman looking for a car, I have had my share of rude, pushy dealerships and that is just not the experience I had here. I didn't get the sense I was just another sale at Miller I really had a good time. After handling my paperwork quick and easy with Mike in finance, Andre went over the entire car with me. He answered all of my questions and explained all the cool gadgets with my new Acadia. He even set up an Onstar app on my phone and now I can start my car right from my phone! It has now been about 5 weeks since my purchase and Miller has continued to be there for me. Andre gave me his personal cell number and every so often I shoot him a call or text with a question and he is always quick to respond and help me out. There aren't enough words to desribe how completely satisfied I am with my car buying experience but I will say, if you are looking for a new car, I would check out Miller first and see Andre Farago.

Andre Farago