Miller Honda

Hagerstown Honda

conner, don748
1/25/2016

"The service was great."

The overall service was great when we arrived and our customer service rep. made us very welcome. The oil change to our car was done in a timely matter.

John Mongold

UteDB23
1/19/2016

"Miller Honda service is excellent"

Bobby is very friendly and they always give me quick and reliable service. Showed up without an appointment by mistake and they still worked me in. Not a better group of folks!

Bobby

mbennett1701
1/12/2016

"This was some recall work onIlot"

I have purchased several vehicles from Miller Honda. The reason for my loyalty is the great service I get when I take my vehicle in for maintenance! Harold, in the service department, is very good!

Harold

jlbgoldie
1/09/2016

"Great experience"

Our customer service rep, Amy Hoover, always makes our service experiences a very positive experience. She works very closely with us on scheduling, and the entire service crew are exceptionally friendly and efficient. Our service is never longer than expected, unless additional work is needed. The service is superb.

Amy Hoover

mountainman672
1/07/2016

"Awesome"

ALl the main svc people know me by name. Always polite with no pressure and very honest. Seem to go out of their way to get me in and out with no games!!

John

Nancy
12/27/2015

"First Service Maintenance on my new Honda Pilot."

I told my husband I was going to rate the first service on my Honda Pilot. He took it to Miller's Honda and he said they were professional and efficient. He said to give them the best possible rating.

Adam Riggleman and Clifton Vance and Rob Coakley.

redhill
12/17/2015

"A great car buying experience"

Blake Berens , Scott Miller and Kevin Funkhouser worked together to provide us with a great car buying experience.I had called ahead to make an appointment. When my wife and I arrived at Miller's the car I had asked about was sitting at the showroom entrance .Blake greeted my wife and I immediately and we were off to great day.They made sure my wife got the exact car she wanted at a very competitive price. The Miller staff carefully listened to us and treated us with respect which a rare in many car dealerships. I've already told a friend who drives an older Honda he needs to talk to Blake and his colleagues when he needs his new one.

Blake Berens-Scott Miller- Kevin Funkhouser

JKruising
12/17/2015

"Great car, nice people. "

The staff was very helpful and made the buying process as easy as possible. I'm sure I will be back again for my next new car.

Theresa Henson

Msatterly
12/04/2015

"Excellent service"

We're new to the area and needed routine oil change ect... Service department was very helpful, got us in on a days notice and was very friendly the day of service. I will definitely be back.

Harold Schneider

lee
11/23/2015

"regular maintenance "

We have been dealing with this dealership since 2008 and purchased 4 vehicles from them and take them in on a regular basis. We have always been very satisfied with the new car and used car sales department and the service department is awesome! Everyone there is always very helpful, polite, and honest. I know them all by name and they always remember me. Amy and Bobby are the ones I typically deal with and they are awesome, John, Jeff, Harold, and Rob are also very professional and very helpful. I actually came home from my last apt last Saturday and told my husband that I love taking my car in for service just because everyone there is always happy and very helpful. Thank you for all you do! - Mrs. Y. Lee

Bobby and John , Amy Hoover