Miller Honda

3985 Valley Pike,
Winchester, Virginia 22602
Miller Honda Info
About Miller Honda

To Our Valued Customers and Friends, All of us here at the Miller Auto Group would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" for allowing us to meet all of your automotive needs for over 50 years. During this time we have grown from a small used car dealership into the Shenandoah Valley's largest Auto Group. In doing so, we have strived to maintain our "family style" of doing business as an establishment that cares about the community while providing you with the state-of-the-art facilities and processes necessary to assist in all facets of owning and servicing your vehicles. Everyone in our organization realizes that without the support, trust and loyalty shown by the families, friends and business associates within our community over the last half-century, we certainly would not be where we are today. It is our sincerest expectation of ourselves and our promise to you that we will continue to provide the quality products and customer service experiences that each of you deserves for many, many years to come. "Your Satisfaction is our Reputation…and our Future" is more to us than just an advertising slogan. It represents the continuous journey of our organization and is THE key to our past and future success. As members of our extended Miller Auto Group family, thank you again for your friendship, support and business over the last 50 years. Yours truly, George L. and John C. Miller

About Miller Honda

m rod
8/08/2015

"Could not be better!!!!"

Lowest Price, best service, most professional salesperson(Laurie Anderson), sales mgr Kevin Funkhouser, and all the people I have dealt with are top professionals. I have purchased many cars from Millers and will continue as long as I am able. Mike Roddy

Laurie Anderson & Kevin Funkhouser.

Recall
8/07/2015

"Recall notice"

Staff very friendly and helpful. When I called for service date there was no hesitation to take care of matter right away which is not alway the case with a recall issue.

ghet
8/06/2015

"Honda Element Recall Service and Annual Inspection "

Amy was superlative in both customer communications and setting service expectations. Rob also helped make the recall seamless and rather transparent (replaced driver side airbag inflator) so overall great job again by Miller Honda!

RickyfromSpichers
8/04/2015

"Great buying experience!!!"

Miller is price competitive and they are great with customer service. Philip Breeden could not have done a better job as he worked hard for me! Phil answered all my questions and when I needed some extra special things done he nailed it!This was the easiest most enjoyable major purchase I have ever made.

Phlip Breeden

wincjeep
7/30/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I have purchased several vehicles and have had nothing but good experiences. Any vehicle service issues that have happened after the sale have been handled beautifully by the service team. Very grateful for their customer service!

Mulitple employees over the course of several years

CRV owner
7/29/2015

"Great service as usual!"

Harold Schneider was very helpful. We received attentive, courteous service. We were completely satisfied. This dealership has always been superior. We have bought three cars from them and used their service for 12 years.

doug&norma
7/20/2015

"Lease of a 2015 Honda"

The service was excellent. Very friendly and professional. Everyone was very patient with us as we were making a decision about the vehicle we wanted. Great Job!

Norm

PTgal
7/07/2015

"quick to get me out!"

Marco was able to compare models for me in a honest manner. I had told him that I did not want to be spending a long time in the selling process and he was quick to get things moving for me.

Marco Rivera-Yabar

mountainman672
7/01/2015

"Perfect"

Friendly, fast, and efficient!!! The entire service staff knows me by name and vehicle. They are ALWAYS fast and very friendly. I trust them and they listen to me.

the whole svc staff knows me

RonWen
6/28/2015

"Inspection"

Quick service, very short wait for vehicle to be ready and very polite staff, and clean wait area as well as restroom, car pulled up to leave

Reviews of Harold Schneider