Miller Honda

3985 Valley Pike,
Winchester, Virginia 22602
Miller Honda Info
About Miller Honda

To Our Valued Customers and Friends, All of us here at the Miller Auto Group would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" for allowing us to meet all of your automotive needs for over 50 years. During this time we have grown from a small used car dealership into the Shenandoah Valley's largest Auto Group. In doing so, we have strived to maintain our "family style" of doing business as an establishment that cares about the community while providing you with the state-of-the-art facilities and processes necessary to assist in all facets of owning and servicing your vehicles. Everyone in our organization realizes that without the support, trust and loyalty shown by the families, friends and business associates within our community over the last half-century, we certainly would not be where we are today. It is our sincerest expectation of ourselves and our promise to you that we will continue to provide the quality products and customer service experiences that each of you deserves for many, many years to come. "Your Satisfaction is our Reputation…and our Future" is more to us than just an advertising slogan. It represents the continuous journey of our organization and is THE key to our past and future success. As members of our extended Miller Auto Group family, thank you again for your friendship, support and business over the last 50 years. Yours truly, George L. and John C. Miller

About Miller Honda

LonKramer
5/20/2015

"Oil Change and Inspection"

As always my experience with the Service Dept at Miller Honda was exceptional. The service Rep (Amy Hoover) is always a real pleasure to deal with, she is very knowledgeable, experienced, and accurate with her assessments. The service was timely, efficient and well done. I would rate them as A+.

RC
5/19/2015

"buying experience"

Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. Business manager, less so. The $299 add-on fee for anti-theft stickers is a complete rip-off. Try to refuse it if possible. His explanation about getting personalized plates through Virginia DMV was incomplete if one was even offered. I do not remember. Returning . . . to be determined.

Blake Berens

May 20, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and your recent purchase. Here, at Miller Honda, we are always striving to provide the best experiences to our customers. I am very glad to hear that you had a great experience with our salesman and he was able to provide the answers you needed. It did seem as if there was a misunderstanding while in the finance office, and for that, we would like to apologize if anything was unclear. We try to make this process as transparent as possible. I also understand you are in the process of getting everything worked out. In the future, if you have any questions or further concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Thanks again for you feedback and your business.

colonelmax
5/19/2015

"State Inspection"

I went to get an inspection and the service manager told me it would be approximately 90 wait time. I was very pleased when my car was ready in 25 minutes, instead.

GWB181
5/08/2015

"Service"

Service department very efficient. Completed the service faster than expected. Thank You, I will be back. for more service when required . Keep up the good work.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations and we look forward to continuing our relationship. Thanks for your business!

Jay Lombard
5/06/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

Miller Honda has proven to be the best car dealership for both sales and service I have ever had the pleasure to do business with.

The entire service team are extremely friendly and professional.

May 06, 2015

Thank You, Jay for your kind feedback! At Miller Honda, we are constantly striving to provide the best experiences we can to our customers. We are very happy that we have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your continued business!

wvgirl
4/22/2015

"Service"

My Service Tech Harold is great to work with. He informs me of what is and what isn't necessary during my service, even when I suspect there is a problem. I feel he is very dependable and trustworthy. He is very kind and strives to make my service experience pleasurable. In fact, all the service tech's strive for the same.

PantsOnFire2014
5/12/2014

"Pants on Fire"

They said they would sell us a Mercedes after they fixed a broken door handle. When they found out the door handle would cost $2000.00 to fix, they said they could not sell us the car for the agreed upon price but would have the handle glued. They wanted us to sign a contract and pay for the car. I suppose the fix was going to be glue and then they would have gone through with the sale. The double speak was too much. Yeah, they do the "all of the time". And according to Sheila, you can't talk to the owner (or the guy you shook hand with) because it is "like calling the White House and asking for the President". Who knew that owner was/is unavailable. No thanks.

bpdcpa
1/08/2014

"I had been searching for a new car for my wife for a..."

I had been searching for a new car for my wife for a couple of months, and Miller Honda was one of the first places I contacted. I received a very competitive price from them, but just as importantly, I received some honest feedback on what to expect with Honda incentives and pricing changes as those incentives came to an end in late December, early January. Josh was very helpful, providing constant communication along the way (without the "in your face" approach experienced with other dealers) to see the transaction through. I would, and in fact already have, recommend this dealership.

Josh Gillion

ironhorse89
11/21/2013

"I took my Accord in for service and while I was waiting I..."

I took my Accord in for service and while I was waiting I decided to look at a newer used car. While I was looking the salesman Ray Steele walked up and showed me the inventory that I was interested in. He was very professional and took the time to show me several cars and answered all of my questions without trying to pressure me into buying something. I told him I had a trade and he said he would be more than happy to have it appraised once the service was complete. Back at the service center Amy Hoover kept me updated as to the status of the repairs being done. She suggested that I have the appraiser come over and appraise my trade-in while the mechanics were completing the repairs in order to save a little time. She made the call and it was complete by the time the repairs were finished. She called Ray and had him come over and pick me up to take a test drive in the 2013 Accord I was interested in. We completed the test drive and went back into his office to get the paperwork going. I got a good price on my trade and a good price on my new car. Once the terms were agreed to, I went to Matt Keefers office to complete the financing paperwork. Matt was very thorough and helpful, explaining all the terms of the loan and the additional warranty. I left there in my new Accord feeling pretty good about the entire experience at Miller. I spent more money than I had intended to but I drove away in basically a new car, much nicer than I had hoped for. I would recommend Miller Honda to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Raymond Steele, Matt Keefer

Mikemessy1126
6/16/2013

"This was my second buying experience at miller Honda. The..."

This was my second buying experience at miller Honda. The moment I decided to buy a new car I thought of miller and when I thought of Miller I thought of George Waymack. George is the man! Not pushy, gets the price where I want it and gets the deal done! Thanks George Mike messenger

George waymack