Miller Honda

3985 Valley Pike,
Winchester, Virginia 22602
Miller Honda Info
About Miller Honda

To Our Valued Customers and Friends, All of us here at the Miller Auto Group would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" for allowing us to meet all of your automotive needs for over 50 years. During this time we have grown from a small used car dealership into the Shenandoah Valley's largest Auto Group. In doing so, we have strived to maintain our "family style" of doing business as an establishment that cares about the community while providing you with the state-of-the-art facilities and processes necessary to assist in all facets of owning and servicing your vehicles. Everyone in our organization realizes that without the support, trust and loyalty shown by the families, friends and business associates within our community over the last half-century, we certainly would not be where we are today. It is our sincerest expectation of ourselves and our promise to you that we will continue to provide the quality products and customer service experiences that each of you deserves for many, many years to come. "Your Satisfaction is our Reputation…and our Future" is more to us than just an advertising slogan. It represents the continuous journey of our organization and is THE key to our past and future success. As members of our extended Miller Auto Group family, thank you again for your friendship, support and business over the last 50 years. Yours truly, George L. and John C. Miller

About Miller Honda

RonWen
6/28/2015

"Inspection"

Quick service, very short wait for vehicle to be ready and very polite staff, and clean wait area as well as restroom, car pulled up to leave

joecar
6/26/2015

"satisfied with purchase"

Salespeople very easy to work with and informative. Jeff Bowers was understanding of my goals and that i would like to bye local and we worked out a fair price .

Jeff Bowers

Kat
6/07/2015

"I like the service here "

I have been coming here for the past 5 months since I moved here from LA. I feel they represent integrity when servicing my vehicle. I do not feel they tag on costs and services that arent warranted. I have an older Ridgeline and I feel very comfortable driving an hour to get my truck serviced here. I will keep returning.

john mongold

tex&vaguy
6/06/2015

"Positive service experience overall."

Good service experience, as it usually is. Service advisor, Bobby Fune, was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. One small complaint would be that service took too long to complete. I was there waiting for at least an hour and a half. Supposed to be "express service." Didn't happen that day for me.

Bobby Fune

MeghanL
6/01/2015

"Very satisfied"

Great experience and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Salesman was attentive but not pushy and helped me make the best choice for my needs.

Joyolivia
5/29/2015

"Great Experience today!"

My 2007 Honda Civic was close to needing an oil change. I called my Service Counsultant, Harold Schneider, for his advice on whether or not to have this done or wait a few more weeks. He advised me to bring my car in now .....which I did last Monday afternoon. Now I can relax and enjoy the summer knowing my Honda is up-to-date on its oil inspection, tires rotated and yearly state inspection done. I completely depend on Harold Schneider for his advice on the care and maintenance of my car. He is very kind, knowledgable, and honest in all his dealings with me, as I'm sure he is with his other customers. Thank you for the good service provided to me at Miller Honda!

TeresaK
5/28/2015

"Selection good. Salesman knowledgeable and patience."

Appreciated the salesman and his patience (Jeff Bowers). I was very unsure about the purchase. I had not purchased a vehicle in a very long time and wasn't sure I was ready even know. Jeff explained all the warranties and assured me this vehicle was a sound investment. I will send my friends to this dealership and Jeff. Thanks Teresa

Page

LonKramer
5/20/2015

"Oil Change and Inspection"

As always my experience with the Service Dept at Miller Honda was exceptional. The service Rep (Amy Hoover) is always a real pleasure to deal with, she is very knowledgeable, experienced, and accurate with her assessments. The service was timely, efficient and well done. I would rate them as A+.

RC
5/19/2015

"buying experience"

Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. Business manager, less so. The $299 add-on fee for anti-theft stickers is a complete rip-off. Try to refuse it if possible. His explanation about getting personalized plates through Virginia DMV was incomplete if one was even offered. I do not remember. Returning . . . to be determined.

Blake Berens

Miller Honda responded to this review

May 20, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and your recent purchase. Here, at Miller Honda, we are always striving to provide the best experiences to our customers. I am very glad to hear that you had a great experience with our salesman and he was able to provide the answers you needed. It did seem as if there was a misunderstanding while in the finance office, and for that, we would like to apologize if anything was unclear. We try to make this process as transparent as possible. I also understand you are in the process of getting everything worked out. In the future, if you have any questions or further concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Thanks again for you feedback and your business.

colonelmax
5/19/2015

"State Inspection"

I went to get an inspection and the service manager told me it would be approximately 90 wait time. I was very pleased when my car was ready in 25 minutes, instead.

Reviews of Harold Schneider