Miller Toyota Scion

Miller Toyota Scion

Call
Miller Toyota Scion Info
About Miller Toyota Scion

Miller Toyota has been a leading provider of great deals and prices for customers in Manassas, VA for many years. Browse our site to find the latest information and compare models durning your search for a new or used Toyota. Miller Toyota is your Manassas Toyota Dealer specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, Toyota Service & Toyota parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained & certified by Toyota to provide amazing customer service. Miller Toyota has been selling and servicing Virginia for a long time - our experience is second to none! Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online!

About Miller Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

umdturtle
12/17/2014

"Great Dealership"

Brought my 2005 Avalon in for 100,000 mile check and was done in a timely manner at the price I expected. The dealership is really very clean and comfortable...do not mind waiting in such a nice service area. Rocky was very personable, informative and a pleasure to deal with.

jeff1802
11/28/2014

"Prius Sam!!"

"Prius Sam" has his fingers on the pulse with the Prius.... The finance manager and Sam went out of their way to make sure I got the best interest rate! Good price on new 2015 Prius with leather. Would recommend this dealership for sure. Can't wait to buy my 2025 Prius in eleven years.

wcthorson
10/14/2014

"New Car Leasing"

I recently leased a new 2014.5 Camry from Miller Toyota. The "No bull" pricing was the best I found. "Toyota Sam" was great and made the process go quickly and painlessly. He had the car I was looking for ready when I arrived, and processed it once I agreed to the lease. Wes got the financial paperwork done in a flash-making sure I brought back the extra key for my lease return avoiding a charge for not having it. There was a issue with Toyota Financial after taking delivery. Sam got on the phone with Toyota and resolved it quickly. Will definitely return.

dbrife
9/29/2014

"New car"

I had a great salesman who was patient and very knowledgable. He told me about a few cars and tried to get me the best one to fit my needs.

donna waller
9/21/2014

"First time customers"

My husband and I have been loyal Ford customers until poor service from a local dealer sent us looking elsewhere. We replaced our Ford Explorer with a Toyota Highlander. Rassan Jaffa was, by far, the best car sales person we encountered on our multiple visits to many local dealerships. We have not shopped for a car for many years and it was daunting to see what choices needed to be considered. We kept returning to Miller Toyota and every time we felt more comfortable there then at any other dealership. It did help to shop around at other dealerships but we are hoping that Miller Toyota will provide us with the the reliable, dependable service that we were used to at the local Ford dealership

Mikedean
8/31/2014

"Painless!"

No pressure, friendly sales staff, met all our requests! We saw the vehicle we wanted, they more than met our needs to buy our vehicle. Overall this was the simplest auto purchase I've ever made.

George Mitchell

affarooqi
8/21/2014

"The worse experience"

I visited the Miller Toyota once, and on same night I traded in my 2007 Toyota Camry with a 2011 Toyota Camry for $24000.00, I asked the Sales representative to get me a zero millage, but he said do not go with a zero millage, they are not good enough, the used ones are really nice and good as well as certified, as per his information I did this deal and I came out of there happy, as result of that the next day I took a friend who was looking to buy a car to Miller and bought her a 2012 Toyota Camry, couple of days later, I noticed that the 2011 Toyota Camry they sold me is not what I was looking for, then I talked to them twice and finally took it back to dealership and asked them to change it, the sales representative Mr. Javed Akbari, talked to me and showed me some options they had, I saw a 2013 Toyota Camry in a whit color and came inside to discuss the deal, then Mr. Akbari called his Manager Mr. Wes Snoots, Mr. Snoots talked to me and we come up with a price of arround $22,000.00, he said that I should pay a $500.00 down payment, and a monthly payment of $450.00, and then he will add the Navigation and Moon roof options in my car, we agreed to what he said, then he went to Mr. Vartan Terian's office and talked to him, the next day when I came to finish the paper works, I noticed that the deal went up, the price of car was counted as $32000.00 on me, monthly pay is $455.00, no Navigation and no Moonroof, I told Mr. Vartan that Mr. Wes promised to have the two options added to my vehicle, he responed that Wes says anything, but its not going to be happening like that, I am dealing with bank and it depends how the bank is approving, and finally he give me the documents, and spook to me the way that I have no other options but signing the papers, as I really needed a car, I said Ok, let's do it, the next week I talked to a friend about the deal and he said, call Mr. Wes and talk to him, he promised you with the two options, when I called, and asked for that, my answer was a very rude (NO), without explaining why, then I asked why? he said you bought additional services, I said I never bought anything, tell me what is that, he said you bought extended warranty, I said I have no idea of that and I never asked for it, even my answer for this service was no on my previous car that I bought from you, then how do I get it on this one, he said, talk to Vartan, not related to me, then I talked to Vartan and he explained a lot and I give up on it as I knew it was a planned sale, Wes told Vartan to add this service so that I can refuse of Navigation and Moonroof, that is what I understand now, anyways, since this happened, I started looking to the market and prices, I noticed that zero millage 2014 Toyota Camry Se is 21,500.00 in the market, and they sold the used one with the price above on me, I went to another dealership and provided all the information about my 2011 Toyota Camry that I Traded in with 2013 Toyota Camry, there was a $5,000.00 deference in their offer and in what Miller sold on me, I called Miller and asked for Vartan, he didn't pick up my phone and I left him a voice mail that I am coming to discuss this, I went there, I saw him at the lobby of Miller, he even didn't stop to say hi, and while he was looking to another direction, said I am busy will talk to you later, then I waited for 45 minutes and watching Mr. Busy, he takes a cup of coffee, walks to restrooms, talks to team members, but busy for me no time, then I went outside and looked some new cars and came back after around 20 minutes, still he ignoring me, I talked to Javed Ibrahimi, and he was giving me some answers that he himself was not sure, and our conversation ended at a point that he was also confused of why this has happened, I left Miller and left a message to Vartan that please do not bother yourself to find me a car for the 3rd customer I was talking about, since that its more than two weeks, he even didn't call me to say, hey I am sorry couldn't meet you, now my understanding form Miller is (CHEAT, LIE, PROVIDE FALSE INFORMATION, AND IGNORE), I will never come back to this dealer and will share this with anyone who looks for a car, not to be cheated, I could get a zero millage vehicle with $7,000.00 lesser than a used car, the worse people in dealerships I met

Vartan Terian/ Javed Ibrahimi

lcooper
7/28/2014

"Bought my first car "

Sam Smith helped me buy my first car. He was so helpful and patient, and really made the whole process go as smoothly as possible!

Sam Smith

jscnikki
7/17/2014

"Great Employee!"

Rocky has helped me twice when bringing in my car for service and has been informative and helpful both times. Very easy to deal with. I was almost at the mileage for the warranty to expire, and had a terrible noise. Rocky looked the car over, I didn't have an appointment, and it was just a large rock stuck in the tire. Highly recommend him and will continue to make my appointments thru him.

vporto
6/25/2014

"Wonderful Experience at Miller Toyota"

I came here knowing what I wanted, everyone who helped me did a wonderful job answering all the questions that I had! I will keep coming back to Mill Toyota as long as I buy Toyota vehicles.

Reviews of Sam Lee