Miller Toyota Scion

8566 Sudley Rd.,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Miller Toyota Scion Info
About Miller Toyota Scion

Miller Toyota has been a leading provider of great deals and prices for customers in Manassas, VA for many years. Browse our site to find the latest information and compare models durning your search for a new or used Toyota. Miller Toyota is your Manassas Toyota Dealer specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, Toyota Service & Toyota parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained & certified by Toyota to provide amazing customer service. Miller Toyota has been selling and servicing Virginia for a long time - our experience is second to none! Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online!

About Miller Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

gheart
5/21/2015

"Sam Rocks Our World"

Sam is the all-time greatest! Our extended family have been buying cars from him for years now, but this was our first purchase from him (a new Sienna). Let me just say that he is now our go-to guy! We had quite a bit of anxiety about purchasing a new van, but Sam put all our fears to rest! He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We're thinking about buying another Toyota now. And while there are lots of questions around that, there's no question who we're going to call.

Miller Customer
4/20/2015

"Service"

We are long-time customers of Miller Toyota -- the continued good service from the Red Team led us to purchase a vehicle at Miller Toyota -- and we have not been disappointed throughout the years. Miller is all about customer service!

Chip & John

Kellykuhn
4/20/2015

"Decades of excellence"

I have been doing business with Miller Toyota for decades and their service and sales departments are excellent. They are a first class organization and I trust them with my vehicles.

highlanderlover
4/18/2015

"Rocky rocks - service department is solid gold"

I love that Rocky Jones gives me and my highlander personalized attention. He, Mark Taylor, and the rest of the service guys treat me with more respect that I have found at pretty much every other vehicle service place I have gone to. I really appreciate that Rocky and the guys in the garage take the time to explain to me what needs to happen to my car and the significance of doing so. I like to think they recommend things to me as they would their sister or daughter, not just a wallet of money.

Dan
4/05/2015

"Great job overall, quality product, friendly staff"

This is the third Toyota I have bought at Miller over the years (1 Corolla and 2 Camry XLSs) so the dealership was a known quantity but this was the first time I had bought from Dale Erickson. Although I was initially disappointed that the last salesperson was no longer there (it was, after all, 5 years ago!), Dale handled everything in a most professional way. On the other hand, I went into the deal knowing almost exactly what I wanted -- a replacement for my 2009 Camry XLS which was a fine car and I had every expectation of its replacement being equally satisfactory. After 4 months, I can say that I like the 2015 make and model even more. I also had the enjoyable experience of conducting these transactions in Miller's new facility -- actually, at the time, it was still in transition but every visit I've made since then has confirmed that Miller was truly upgrading everything. In 4 months, I have been back to the Service Department several times, not once for anything serious. There was an icon on my dashboard that I didn't understand and, just recently, the license plate frame needed to be replaced (at actually came from the prior vehicle so replacing it wasn't surprising). Every visit, however, was met with the same degree of friendliness and obvious desire to "solve the problem." The only "gripe" I have is that, after 4 months and numerous suggestions from sales/service personnel (plus re-re-rereading the relevant parts of the manual), I still have been unable to synch my car's controls to my garage door opener/closure. Good thing my manual device that came with the door opener still works ... but it sure would be nice to be able to use the car controls to handle this (worked fine in my prior XLS). This is a good place to do business and Toyota, aside from being a good product itself, is lucky to have this dealership representing it.

Drive Happy
3/31/2015

"professional and unpretentious "

Enjoyed my experience with Miller. Sales staff were extremely patient and explained all my options for to get me the car I wanted and fair value for my trade in. They worked hard to make me a deal. As a woman I felt as though they respected me and didn't treat me like an idiot.

michelkemelanie
3/29/2015

"Top Notch Dealership"

I bought 2 new cars in less than 1 year from this dealership and have been more impressed each time. The are very professional and will jump through hoops to make you satisfied. They will never try to sell you packages that you don't need and you know everything upfront. Greg Tradiff, my sales consultant was very accommodative and certainly went above and beyond to make me happy. I would recommend this dealership wholeheartedly.

Jay
3/29/2015

"great no-hassle experience"

I've purchased a few cars from Miller, and it's always a pleasant experience. My most recent experience purchasing a 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid was another such transaction.

Yuniwo
2/18/2015

"Wonderful car service experience"

The staffs were attentive and appropriately addressed the problems in my car. Also, I was given a rental car for free to use over about 2hour period while my car was being repaired.

Kayos
1/30/2015

"2015 Rav4 XLE "

The kindness, honesty, and the knowledge. The over all best thing about Miller Toyota the salesman are not pushy and every welcoming. I would highly recommend Miller Toyota/Scion to my friends and family.

Reviews of Sam Lee