Miller Toyota Scion

8566 Sudley Rd.,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Miller Toyota Scion Info
About Miller Toyota Scion

Miller Toyota has been a leading provider of great deals and prices for customers in Manassas, VA for many years. Browse our site to find the latest information and compare models durning your search for a new or used Toyota. Miller Toyota is your Manassas Toyota Dealer specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, Toyota Service & Toyota parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained & certified by Toyota to provide amazing customer service. Miller Toyota has been selling and servicing Virginia for a long time - our experience is second to none! Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online!

About Miller Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Deb A
7/27/2015

"Deja Vu"

I bought my very first new car out of college and I actually bought it at Miller Toyota. It was a wonderful experience then and it was a wonderful experience 33 years later as well. (I had that Camry for 16 years until it was totaled by a propane truck.)I knew I wanted a Toyota again. Jeff listened to my needs and we decided that the Camry was the perfect fit again. I have been driving my new wheels for a month now and am sure I made the right choice. I am lovin' it. I highly recommend Miller Toyota! Debbie

August 01, 2015

Deb, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Jeff’s sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we’ll continue to provide great service! Regards, Ken Shepherd General Manager ken@millertoyota.com

TeamDaniels
7/19/2015

"Excellent service "

The entire process was very smooth and easy. It helped a great deal that Eric kept me informed of everything! I appreciated the way additional services were brought to my attention. They even did my inspection without me asking which was great and proactive on their part.

July 21, 2015

Thanks for your awesome review! I'm very happy to hear that Eric and our team were such a great help to you. We always make sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Ken Shepherd General Manager ken@millertoyota.com

Ozzie33
6/24/2015

"Seamless purchase"

Jeff was great and you had the exact vehicle I was looking for on the lot. He answered all my questions and knew what things to present and nothing more. The pressure for things I didn't want was minimal. The rest of the staff was courteous. The deal was done in an hour and was seamless.

June 26, 2015

Ozzie, congratulations on your new vehicle! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Miller Toyota Scion, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Jeff was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. Best, Ken Shepherd General Manager ken@millertoyota.com

sueblue
6/21/2015

"Best car buying experience in my life!"

Costco car sales brought me to Miller Toyota originally; however, the staff will keep me coming back! Which is unbelievable to me since I live in Fredericksburg. The Costco deal was a no-haggle process which was great, but it is the other associates I have dealt with that will keep me coming back. Sam Lee is a genius with the Nav/App/Audio technology. He spent a great amount of time with me and made sure I understood everything before leaving. He wasn't my sales person but helped me out just the same. Tango is great. She went out of her way to accommodate my crazy schedule so I could drop my new 2015 RAV4 off for its environmental coating. Bob Halderman was a gem with my finance, I changed my mind about financing so he ended up filling out 2 finance packages for my sale. Never got a negative vibe from him. I usually don't rate anything excellent; to me, there is always room for improvement, not at Miller's (unless they can move to Fredericksburg...lol!)

Tango

June 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Sam, Tango and Bob are great assets to our team, so it does not surprise me that they were able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to them and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Ken Shepherd General Manager ken@millertoyota.com

Stewie2013
6/10/2015

"Great dealership and Sales Consultant"

We met with Jeff Murray to test drive and go over the Toyota Highlander options. Jeff has assisted my husband with his Camry lease and was a big help. Jeff was full of information and very helpful with determining the best Highlander option for our family. When we decided to purchase the vehicle he made the process go as smooth as possible since we had to bring our toddler with us the day of purchase. Miller Toyota was a nice facility and we were overall happy with the service and purchase.

July 05, 2015

Stewie, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Jeff did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Ken Shepherd General Manager ken@millertoyota.com

rae c
6/04/2015

"Easy service experience"

Liked the new "service reception" area, and the ability to schedule our appt when we drove up. Nice waiting area with comfy chairs and space to plug in devices if desired.

gheart
5/21/2015

"Sam Rocks Our World"

Sam is the all-time greatest! Our extended family have been buying cars from him for years now, but this was our first purchase from him (a new Sienna). Let me just say that he is now our go-to guy! We had quite a bit of anxiety about purchasing a new van, but Sam put all our fears to rest! He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We're thinking about buying another Toyota now. And while there are lots of questions around that, there's no question who we're going to call.

Miller Customer
4/20/2015

"Service"

We are long-time customers of Miller Toyota -- the continued good service from the Red Team led us to purchase a vehicle at Miller Toyota -- and we have not been disappointed throughout the years. Miller is all about customer service!

Chip & John

Kellykuhn
4/20/2015

"Decades of excellence"

I have been doing business with Miller Toyota for decades and their service and sales departments are excellent. They are a first class organization and I trust them with my vehicles.

highlanderlover
4/18/2015

"Rocky rocks - service department is solid gold"

I love that Rocky Jones gives me and my highlander personalized attention. He, Mark Taylor, and the rest of the service guys treat me with more respect that I have found at pretty much every other vehicle service place I have gone to. I really appreciate that Rocky and the guys in the garage take the time to explain to me what needs to happen to my car and the significance of doing so. I like to think they recommend things to me as they would their sister or daughter, not just a wallet of money.

Reviews of Sam Lee