Miller Toyota Scion

8566 Sudley Rd.,
Manassas, Virginia 20110
Miller Toyota Scion Info
About Miller Toyota Scion

Miller Toyota has been a leading provider of great deals and prices for customers in Manassas, VA for many years. Browse our site to find the latest information and compare models durning your search for a new or used Toyota. Miller Toyota is your Manassas Toyota Dealer specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, Toyota Service & Toyota parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained & certified by Toyota to provide amazing customer service. Miller Toyota has been selling and servicing Virginia for a long time - our experience is second to none! Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online!

About Miller Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Ozzie33
6/24/2015

"Seamless purchase"

Jeff was great and you had the exact vehicle I was looking for on the lot. He answered all my questions and knew what things to present and nothing more. The pressure for things I didn't want was minimal. The rest of the staff was courteous. The deal was done in an hour and was seamless.

Miller Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 26, 2015

Ozzie, congratulations on your new vehicle! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Miller Toyota Scion, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Jeff was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. Best, Ken Shepherd General Manager ken@millertoyota.com

sueblue
6/21/2015

"Best car buying experience in my life!"

Costco car sales brought me to Miller Toyota originally; however, the staff will keep me coming back! Which is unbelievable to me since I live in Fredericksburg. The Costco deal was a no-haggle process which was great, but it is the other associates I have dealt with that will keep me coming back. Sam Lee is a genius with the Nav/App/Audio technology. He spent a great amount of time with me and made sure I understood everything before leaving. He wasn't my sales person but helped me out just the same. Tango is great. She went out of her way to accommodate my crazy schedule so I could drop my new 2015 RAV4 off for its environmental coating. Bob Halderman was a gem with my finance, I changed my mind about financing so he ended up filling out 2 finance packages for my sale. Never got a negative vibe from him. I usually don't rate anything excellent; to me, there is always room for improvement, not at Miller's (unless they can move to Fredericksburg...lol!)

Tango

Miller Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Sam, Tango and Bob are great assets to our team, so it does not surprise me that they were able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to them and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Ken Shepherd General Manager ken@millertoyota.com

Stewie2013
6/10/2015

"Great dealership and Sales Consultant"

We met with Jeff Murray to test drive and go over the Toyota Highlander options. Jeff has assisted my husband with his Camry lease and was a big help. Jeff was full of information and very helpful with determining the best Highlander option for our family. When we decided to purchase the vehicle he made the process go as smooth as possible since we had to bring our toddler with us the day of purchase. Miller Toyota was a nice facility and we were overall happy with the service and purchase.

rae c
6/04/2015

"Easy service experience"

Liked the new "service reception" area, and the ability to schedule our appt when we drove up. Nice waiting area with comfy chairs and space to plug in devices if desired.

gheart
5/21/2015

"Sam Rocks Our World"

Sam is the all-time greatest! Our extended family have been buying cars from him for years now, but this was our first purchase from him (a new Sienna). Let me just say that he is now our go-to guy! We had quite a bit of anxiety about purchasing a new van, but Sam put all our fears to rest! He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We're thinking about buying another Toyota now. And while there are lots of questions around that, there's no question who we're going to call.

Miller Customer
4/20/2015

"Service"

We are long-time customers of Miller Toyota -- the continued good service from the Red Team led us to purchase a vehicle at Miller Toyota -- and we have not been disappointed throughout the years. Miller is all about customer service!

Chip & John

Kellykuhn
4/20/2015

"Decades of excellence"

I have been doing business with Miller Toyota for decades and their service and sales departments are excellent. They are a first class organization and I trust them with my vehicles.

highlanderlover
4/18/2015

"Rocky rocks - service department is solid gold"

I love that Rocky Jones gives me and my highlander personalized attention. He, Mark Taylor, and the rest of the service guys treat me with more respect that I have found at pretty much every other vehicle service place I have gone to. I really appreciate that Rocky and the guys in the garage take the time to explain to me what needs to happen to my car and the significance of doing so. I like to think they recommend things to me as they would their sister or daughter, not just a wallet of money.

Dan
4/05/2015

"Great job overall, quality product, friendly staff"

This is the third Toyota I have bought at Miller over the years (1 Corolla and 2 Camry XLSs) so the dealership was a known quantity but this was the first time I had bought from Dale Erickson. Although I was initially disappointed that the last salesperson was no longer there (it was, after all, 5 years ago!), Dale handled everything in a most professional way. On the other hand, I went into the deal knowing almost exactly what I wanted -- a replacement for my 2009 Camry XLS which was a fine car and I had every expectation of its replacement being equally satisfactory. After 4 months, I can say that I like the 2015 make and model even more. I also had the enjoyable experience of conducting these transactions in Miller's new facility -- actually, at the time, it was still in transition but every visit I've made since then has confirmed that Miller was truly upgrading everything. In 4 months, I have been back to the Service Department several times, not once for anything serious. There was an icon on my dashboard that I didn't understand and, just recently, the license plate frame needed to be replaced (at actually came from the prior vehicle so replacing it wasn't surprising). Every visit, however, was met with the same degree of friendliness and obvious desire to "solve the problem." The only "gripe" I have is that, after 4 months and numerous suggestions from sales/service personnel (plus re-re-rereading the relevant parts of the manual), I still have been unable to synch my car's controls to my garage door opener/closure. Good thing my manual device that came with the door opener still works ... but it sure would be nice to be able to use the car controls to handle this (worked fine in my prior XLS). This is a good place to do business and Toyota, aside from being a good product itself, is lucky to have this dealership representing it.

Drive Happy
3/31/2015

"professional and unpretentious "

Enjoyed my experience with Miller. Sales staff were extremely patient and explained all my options for to get me the car I wanted and fair value for my trade in. They worked hard to make me a deal. As a woman I felt as though they respected me and didn't treat me like an idiot.

Reviews of Sam Lee