Miller Toyota Scion

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Miller Toyota Scion

Miller Toyota Scion Info
About Miller Toyota Scion

Miller Toyota has been a leading provider of great deals and prices for customers in Manassas, VA for many years. Browse our site to find the latest information and compare models durning your search for a new or used Toyota. Miller Toyota is your Manassas Toyota Dealer specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, Toyota Service & Toyota parts. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained & certified by Toyota to provide amazing customer service. Miller Toyota has been selling and servicing Virginia for a long time - our experience is second to none! Receive a vehicle quote and schedule a service appointment all online!

About Miller Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Yuniwo
2/18/2015

"Wonderful car service experience"

The staffs were attentive and appropriately addressed the problems in my car. Also, I was given a rental car for free to use over about 2hour period while my car was being repaired.

Kayos
1/30/2015

"2015 Rav4 XLE "

The kindness, honesty, and the knowledge. The over all best thing about Miller Toyota the salesman are not pushy and every welcoming. I would highly recommend Miller Toyota/Scion to my friends and family.

Mookie10
1/21/2015

"Great Experience with Dolair Alali & Miller Toyota"

We are frequent car buyers and have purchased quite a few cars over the years, including 4 Toyota vehicles, but this was our first experience with Miller Toyota. Our previous experiences at other Toyota dealers have been less than ideal, especially when trying to deal with them over the Internet. Dolair Alali responded quickly, had all the information I requested, and invited us out to look at the two cars we were interested in purchasing. The visit itself was a low pressure experience, he answered all our questions, showed us inventory and showed us on their computer the length of time it would take if we ordered a car. Once we decided on an in-stock 4Runner, I emailed Dolair asking for an out the door price, to which he quickly responded, and we came in two days later and made the purchase. There were no surprise charges, no bait and switch, just an honest, straight-forward transaction. We will definitely purchase again from Miller Toyota. Dolair and Miller Toyota are way ahead of the game when it comes to Internet sales compared to other Toyota dealers.

NWeller0409
1/16/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

I purchased a car from Miller Toyota around July 2014; I absolutely loved everything about the car! Unfortunately it was involved in an accident and was declared a total loss. I came back to Miller Toyota with hope of finding a new vehicle. Needless to say, Rassan and Vartan worked wonders! They had me driving away in a new car that same evening! Miller Toyota is a great dealership with great people who are very understanding. I will come here for any other future vehicles and will recommend as many people as I can to go there as well. Thank you Rassan and Vartan for all your help!!

Vartan Terian

umdturtle
12/17/2014

"Great Dealership"

Brought my 2005 Avalon in for 100,000 mile check and was done in a timely manner at the price I expected. The dealership is really very clean and comfortable...do not mind waiting in such a nice service area. Rocky was very personable, informative and a pleasure to deal with.

jeff1802
11/28/2014

"Prius Sam!!"

"Prius Sam" has his fingers on the pulse with the Prius.... The finance manager and Sam went out of their way to make sure I got the best interest rate! Good price on new 2015 Prius with leather. Would recommend this dealership for sure. Can't wait to buy my 2025 Prius in eleven years.

wcthorson
10/14/2014

"New Car Leasing"

I recently leased a new 2014.5 Camry from Miller Toyota. The "No bull" pricing was the best I found. "Toyota Sam" was great and made the process go quickly and painlessly. He had the car I was looking for ready when I arrived, and processed it once I agreed to the lease. Wes got the financial paperwork done in a flash-making sure I brought back the extra key for my lease return avoiding a charge for not having it. There was a issue with Toyota Financial after taking delivery. Sam got on the phone with Toyota and resolved it quickly. Will definitely return.

dbrife
9/29/2014

"New car"

I had a great salesman who was patient and very knowledgable. He told me about a few cars and tried to get me the best one to fit my needs.

donna waller
9/21/2014

"First time customers"

My husband and I have been loyal Ford customers until poor service from a local dealer sent us looking elsewhere. We replaced our Ford Explorer with a Toyota Highlander. Rassan Jaffa was, by far, the best car sales person we encountered on our multiple visits to many local dealerships. We have not shopped for a car for many years and it was daunting to see what choices needed to be considered. We kept returning to Miller Toyota and every time we felt more comfortable there then at any other dealership. It did help to shop around at other dealerships but we are hoping that Miller Toyota will provide us with the the reliable, dependable service that we were used to at the local Ford dealership

Mikedean
8/31/2014

"Painless!"

No pressure, friendly sales staff, met all our requests! We saw the vehicle we wanted, they more than met our needs to buy our vehicle. Overall this was the simplest auto purchase I've ever made.

George Mitchell