Milnes Chevrolet Inc. - Service Center

5 Lifetime Service Reviews

Milnes Chevrolet Inc. - Service Center
5 Reviews

Milnes Chevrolet Inc. - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

Meade Lexus of Southfield

430 Lifetime Service Reviews

Meade Lexus of Lakeside

158 Lifetime Service Reviews

5 Service Center Reviews
gen79
2/13/2014

"I took my Trail Blazer in for a recall while it was at..."

I took my Trail Blazer in for a recall while it was at the dealership my cargo cover came up missing and my battery was switched out for an older battery. When I contacted the dealership and talked to the service manager John about what had happened he refused to make things right and told me he was done with me. When I bought the Trail Blazer from Milnes they were great but be very cautious if you use the Service Department. To say the least I am very unhappy with my experience and the outcome and I will continue to share my experience so other people won't be taken advantage of like I was.

John Service Manager

crankshaft53
7/17/2013

"Problem was: car battery would goo dead in one to two..."

Problem was: car battery would goo dead in one to two weeks time. service answer: car not driven enough spoke to owner: (Bruce Milnes) he talked to service and went back to office not one word said. ... not driven enough.... Bull Bruce should have at the very least, come back to talk to customer. After multiple attempts (each time service wants you to leave car dead and call tow truck) can not find anything wrong.. that is NOT the customers fault. Can not fix problem... can not talk to customer..(NOT a good place to do business). my truck sits for months at a time, and will start. ..(NOT a good place to do business).

Bruce Milnes

PattiAnn40
11/20/2012

"My experience with the service department has been..."

My experience with the service department has been excellent. They are very friendly, up front, and they provided great quality of work. In comparison to other dealerships, Milnes in Imlay City is top notch. The cost for the repairs I needed seemed high, but Jason Delicata seemed honest in his estimate and did what he could to control the cost, which was greatly appreciated. I would still have my vehicle serviced by their department, but the distance is a bit inconvenient since I moved.

MCStemm
9/17/2010

"I was hit by a deer and had a Check Engine Light on. ..."

I was hit by a deer and had a Check Engine Light on. I went to Milnes because of the reputation of one Body Shop Techs and was pleasantly surprised by the entire experience. The Body Shop was professional and attentive, and the work was more than exceptional. The Technician not only completed the necessary work, but little extras to make the car look great. His reputation is well deserved. The Body Shop Manager also coordinated my service needs with the Service Coordinator whom I had dealt with at a closed local dealership and his reputation is also excellent. The experience was great and I will return with no hesitation and recommend Milnes Chevrolet to all.

ehargr01
1/06/2010

"The service here is and has been excellent for several..."

The service here is and has been excellent for several years. The dealership has serviced our cars and the cars of most of our children. The service has been accurrate everytime with good suggestions for service to prevent future problems such as tires that need replacement.

Jason Delicata

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.