Mistlin Honda

Maita Honda

South Bay Honda

BeepBeep59
7/19/2016

"Three generations of Honda's"

The professionals of Mistlin Honda especially the service department, with our main contact being Sean and Jason, along with all the other the great friendly people in Service and sales. Have taken care of all our needs for three generations. My family currently owns three CR-V's , MY Granddaughter drives a Brown 2002 with 153,000 miles, My Daughter drives a Green 2008 with a 160,000 and now my wife's with New white CR-V has 238 miles. I would like to thank my friends at Mistlin Honda for providing the peace of mind while my family travels in comfort and safety. And especially to all the highly skilled technicians for your attention to detail. Sincerely : From all Three Generations of CR -V owners Mom, Daughter, Granddaughter and especially Grandpa Edwards who has the peace of mind knowing my family is safe.

Sean, Jason, Sammy and all the other folks in service

jrb74
11/02/2015

"A great, and friendly place"

I was very pleased with the service on buying a new car. Spencer was especially helpful. Even after I had the car a few days, the people at Mistlin were very cordial in answering my questions. I would highly recommend them.

Spencer Sellers

vet4vet
10/30/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I purchased my 4th Honda from Mistlin Honda and I received excellent customer service from them as always. They checked in with me to make sure I was happy with my car. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends who are looking to purchase a Honda.

Roosevelt Brown

farquhar69
10/26/2015

"Great Service"

Sammy went out of his way and I really felt appreciated. I would definitely refer a friend and would come back. I am very pleased with the deal and not to mention the service.

Sammy

Genes_1Teddye
3/03/2015

"Come One, Come All!"

Brian was quick to respond to our email inquiry. He was personable and helpful when we arrived at the dealership. We got the car we were looking for at a price we were happy with.

Brian

ncsmiles79
5/04/2014

"Great Service!"

Mistilin Honda is a great place to purchase your new car. The service was outstanding and I was well taken care of. I would recommended anyone looking to buy a new or used car to visit Mistilin Honda, they are the best.

Quinn Lanigan

sherryt
2/17/2013

"Yesterday, 2/16/13 I purchased my third Honda from..."

Yesterday, 2/16/13 I purchased my third Honda from Mistlin Honda in Modesto. Quinn and Eli were the best! They always treat me like family. I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else. Thank you so much MISTLIN HONDA. Sherry T.

Quinn and Eli

Janet Roberts
9/08/2012

"We gave an offer on a car - the offer was accepted. We..."

We gave an offer on a car - the offer was accepted. We arranged a time to pick up the car - we got there early with a check for a cash purchase. Staff told us they had an office meeting until 9:30am we arrived at 9:25 am with the trade-in Honda that had been previously purchased new from Mistlin Honda. Only to be told that they had sold the car out from under us. Mistlin Honda agreed to a price, they shook our hands and made a commitment. How can this dealership still be in business when they lack integrity, honesty and honor? Will I buy another Honda...maybe. Will I buy from Mistlin Honda....NEVER

Tony, Jim and Tony Mistlin

DRX
3/14/2012

"Well a good place to buy if money is no object , Salesman..."

Well a good place to buy if money is no object , Salesman Nick kept repeating we make 10% on used cars . It almost seemed like I was wasting his time . It was a friday night around 6pm I have a Honda Accord I love and wanted a used civic sedan to transport my daughter in . I had an older mustang with 150k but very clean just hated it had two doors well I saw a 09 Camery very clean with low miles on it but they wouldn't budge on the price and wanted to give me 500.00 for my trade thats it end of story had the title in my hand and was ready to buy but, didn't get as far as a test drive . Well so i went across the street to look at the prices of camerys to see how much they were going for and two hours later drove off in a 2011 corolla btw they gave me 4k for my trade at Modesto Toyota.

Nick

Fealuai
12/28/2011

"I have had Honda vehicles that have been maintained by..."

I have had Honda vehicles that have been maintained by Mistlin Honda for over the past 15 years, and I have been 100% satisfied with all of the regular scheduled maintenance work and also for those little surprised that come along from time to time. The service management and mechanics are very competent and thorough.