Molle Chevrolet

Molle Chevrolet Info

molliesing
6/22/2014

"Upside Down Scion"

Great service, Really wanting to help and get what we wanted within their ability. Funny and wanting to sell cars. They are willing to respect your wants and do the best to accomidate. Great with kids! If your wanting a new car, I HIGHLY recommend going and checking these folks out!

Rick Schinder

wabbit224
9/30/2013

"Our visit to Molle Chevrolet was very nice and pleasant,..."

Our visit to Molle Chevrolet was very nice and pleasant, no pressure from anyone. Michael Taylor, sales associate and Shawn Hulse, finance manager worked with us and were able to get us in an extremely nice almost new vehicle that was within our budget. I would recommend these two people to anyone looking to buy a car. We feel that Molle Chevrolet is the best dealership that we have ever bought from and again, would highly recommend them. Very nice people!!! Greg and Lori C. Blue Springs, Mo.

Michael Taylor and Shawn Hulse

leslieturpen
4/23/2013

"Arleen True, in Customer Service was awesome. She..."

Arleen True, in Customer Service was awesome. She didn't let another customer cut in front of me and she went out of her way to get me into the best loaner car for my situation. She even had the guy back up the loaner car so I could get my belongings out of my car easily. While returning the loaner car, I received the same treatment from Arleen. It was very nice to have a woman to work with and walk me through the process since I hadn't been there before.

loadingchute
4/20/2013

"Arleen ushered us to our car after service, she wanted to..."

Arleen ushered us to our car after service, she wanted to make sure we had a new oil service sticker and that the gauge had been reset, it was discovered the oil had not been changed. She went back inside to get someone to come out to car to take it back in. It was an oversight because of other services being done but if not for her we wouldn't have figured that out until we got home. She was very professional and very sweet.

Scamp4422
4/05/2013

"We love Molle Chevrolet! They treat us right everytime..."

We love Molle Chevrolet! They treat us right everytime and no matter what our visit entails the service is ALWAYS great. Arlene True is the best in the customer service department! She is courteous and efficient is heck. When someone knows you by your name, you know they care. Thanks Arlene for being pleasant, your hospitality is the best!

judyprudy
1/17/2013

"I have had the pleasure of taking my mom's car to Molle..."

I have had the pleasure of taking my mom's car to Molle several times and always left commenting on the excellent customer service. Today was no exception! I was quickly checked in and all of my questions answered. When the oil change/tire rotation was complete, Arleen True notified me and walked me to the cashier and then out to my car. She also pointed out some features on the car that I was not previously familiar. Everyone I have ever come into contact with at Molle practices excellent customer service and Arleen is a shining example of going the extra mile. I hope I can find an equally great dealer in Illinois!

Alfred Terryberry and Arlene True

krazoacres
1/02/2013

"Bought a new truck from Molle and have had it in for..."

Bought a new truck from Molle and have had it in for routine oil changes and tire rotations and also have had to have warranty work done a few times. The service has always been excellent. Arleen True goes out of her way to make sure everything is taken care of satisfactorily. Due to a problem that ended up to be covered by warranty I had to have a tow to Molle and was very unhappy with the company that provided it. I told Arleen about it and she was on the phone immediately with the Chevy warranty line telling them about the poor tow service. Arleen knows me when I come in, is very courteous, professional and helpful.

Jgumerman
12/30/2012

"Wonderful all around experience. Stuart took lots of time..."

Wonderful all around experience. Stuart took lots of time to explain features of the new car. I never felt rushed or pressured at any time.

Jo Greene
12/17/2012

"Arleen True called us around September 12, 2012, after we..."

Arleen True called us around September 12, 2012, after we took our new Camero to Molle for a recall on the convertible top. She asked how our service experience went. I explained that the service department is top notch and our car was fixed to our satisfaction. My only complaint was that the recall had taken so long to be fixed from the time we received the letter from Chevrolet in July 2012 until Molle fixed my convertible top in September 2012. We took the recall letter to Molle upon receiving it, and at that time they didn't have the parts. They promised to call us when they did. Time passed, and the dealership didn't call us, and we didn't call and ask about it. This was partially our fault for not following up with Molle. But, Arleen True wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied, so she apologized for the delay and asked if they could make it right for us by giving us a free oil change. I said, that would be nice, but, we really hadn't called the dealership back after the initial visit with the recall letter, so it was partly our fault for waiting so long to call them back. She insisted that they wanted us to be completely satisfied. So, when I went to get the oil changed in our Camero today (12-17-12) she made sure that we received a free oil change. Couldn't believe how Molle follows through with their customer service and their promises! Very professional and they made me feel like some sort of VIP. I also want to commend our salesman, Jimmy Foley, who always takes the time to ensure we are being taken care of. Whenever he sees us pull on the lot, he comes over to ask if everything is okay and if we need any assistance. One day he even took the time to sink my new smart phone into our car. Most salesmen forget who you are right after the sale, but not Jimmy! Molle Chevrolet is a first class business and we will recommend their sales staff, topnotch customer service department, and vehicle service department to everyone. Sincerely, Jo and Al Greene, Satisfied Molle Chevrolet Customers from Blue Springs, MO

Arleen True, Customer Service

AShrop
12/15/2012

"Since purchasing my Equinox I have had my oil changes and..."

Since purchasing my Equinox I have had my oil changes and general maintenance handled by Molle Chervorlet. The service is amazing! They have great customer service and always take the time to communicate with their customers.

Randy Miller