Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd,
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

maureensheppard
9/28/2016

"Purchase"

I had a very good experience in purchasing my Hyundai. I like the ease of purchasing products for my Hyundai and free car washes. The service hours and staff were excellent.

sadenison
9/23/2016

"Steve and Adeline Denison"

Excellent professional staff made the experience very pleasant. We now wish we had used this dealership in the past, but definitely have earned future business from us.

emilycdzurak
9/22/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Justin was extremely friendly and helped me right away. I walked in on a Saturday morning before the store was even open, and he took me on a test drive of the Elantra. I told him I was looking at other brands, and he told me, without arrogance!, that he would see me again soon. He was right-- competitors could not beat the prices for a base model.

Justin Frank

brick093
9/22/2016

"Great Experience"

Gary McMillan greeted me at the door upon my arrival at Morries and was very professional and attentive to my car buying needs. The staff was friendly and made my experience simple, exciting, and pain-free. I visited a couple different Hyundai dealerships before coming to Morries and did not have the same experience- so this was a pleasant and welcomed surprise. I would certainly recommend Morries.

sorren
9/17/2016

"Happy Car Buyer"

I had a great experience from when a I walked through door. I would tell everyone they should go check out your dealership. My sales man Brad Krynski was so helpful to me.

Brad Krynski

smolson17
9/14/2016

"Happy with my Tucson"

Ryan was awesome. I came in late one night just to see if they had a Tucson in Caribbean blue--as I had not been able to see one in person. Ryan told me that one had actually just come on the lot. He wasn't sure if it was a limited edition, or not (which is what I wanted), but he insured me that I could see the blue one and test drive a limited in another color so that I got the full feel. Turns out the blue one WAS a limited edition, so we took that one out. A few hours later, I was driving the car home! Ryan was very flexible. He stayed late the first night so that I didn't feel rushed. He allowed me to bring my old car in the next day (as I had driven to the dealership in my husband's car). They fixed a small chip that we found on the door without question or cost--Ryan even helped set this up, as the service guys were already gone for the night. He made sure that I got in very quickly so that this could be taken care of. And, they kept in communication to make sure that I was fully satisfied. Every time I have come in, Ryan has remembered me and gone out of his way to say hi and make sure that all of my questions were answered and that I was happy with my purchase. Best car buying experience that I have ever encountered! Thank you so much. I love my Tucson!

herbert0
9/13/2016

"Our new 2017 Tuscon"

We were assigned to a new salesperson, only on the job 2 days. He did not know basic functionality of the car during the test drive. I requested to be re-assigned to a senior sales person. Once we started working with David our experience was excellent

lauren.e.williams25
9/13/2016

"My review"

Great experience! Walked in knowing the car I wanted and the team worked to get it for me and make a deal I was comfortable with.

Justin

mfarmer575
9/10/2016

"New sonata"

Great experience except for getting tags. Said they would be there this am. They were not. We waited then left after they said they would call. It's been 6 hours and no call and we leave town tomorrow for 10 days. This tarnished the great experience we had. They did not follow thru with their promise.

Michael Evans
9/05/2016

"Best customer service"

Zach was very nice and extremely helpful. Everyone I dealt with was so helpful, drove off in a new car that I am very happy with. Highly recommend this dealership. Ask for Zach Hegman.

Zach Hegman , Dan Epp