Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd, St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426 Directions
Sales: (952) 449-2000

680 Reviews of Morrie's 394 Hyundai

March 26, 2017

"The vehicle I have been looking for!"

- aclunow

I have already given my review above, so please move it from where I wrote it to this space, so I will easily meet your criteria of a 25 word minimum. You could have informed me when I wrote my extensive review earlier, that I would be asked to do another one. When I have taken as much time as I have to reply to your very long questionnaire, and then am given what amounts to a "red flag," which makes me feel I have failed to meet your minimum, that, frankly rankles me more than a little bit, making me more reluctant to fill out a rating the next time I am asked. Your rating is very complete and thorough, but you might better say something like, (A review of 25 words or more would be appreciated. Thank you. One more thing i believe should be improved in the G 90 to make it safe for the middle passenger in back, whether adult or young person. The proteective head rest provides NO SAFETY IN A REAR END COLLISION WHEN THE HEAD REST IS SEVERAL INCHES BEHIND ONE'S HEAD, A PERFECT SCENARIO FOR SERIOUS "WHIP-LASH" INJURIES! FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO MAKE A SAFE CAR, I BELIEVE THIS NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, AS i THINK YOU COULD MAKE YOURSELVES CULPABLE FOR NEEDLESSLY CREATING A DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENT FOR ANYONE SEATED IN THAT MIDDLE SEAT IN BACK, AND A FERTILE GROUND FOR LAW SUITS. FRANKLY, I WANT A CORRECTIVE SOLUTION MADE TO MY G-90, AS I DO NOT WANT ANY OF MY GRANDCHILDREN SERIOUSLY INJURED BECAUSE YOUR ENGINEERS FAILED TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE BEFORE THE CAR WAS PRODUCED. I AM ALSO RESPECTFULLY REQUESTING THAT AN OFFICIAL OF GENESIS G-90 (HYUNDAI) CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO YOU MAY PROVIDE A SAFE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH MY VEHICLE, THE ONLY ONE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED THUS FAR IN MY OTHERWISE WELL-DESIGNED AND "HAPPY" G-90, AND MORRIE'S COMMENDABLE MOTTO, "BUY HAPPY!" THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND FOR RESPONDING TO MY REQUEST. ART LUNOW

Zach Hegman

Zachary Lefeber

Dan Norton

Other Employees : Stephanie Walters. I had extremely positive experiences with all four of the above persons.
March 24, 2017

"Buyer beware"

- J. N.

Do not buy a used car from this place. You will be sorry. The worst customer service ever. The sales reps and service are the rudest people i have ever delt with. I have had my truck for 3 months and it has been back to service 7 times. They cannot diagnose a problem to save their life. I am now back for the 8th time and am still getting treated poorly. After spending 16000 dollars on a very low milage truck. I have had nothing but problems and mistreatment. Buy from somewhere else.

Andrea Howard

Andrew Parisse

Mark Anderson

March 24, 2017

"Outstanding"

- spielmanmc

Joe Rys showed me the perfect vehicle for my needs the first time around, and got me in and out faster than expected. It was a pleasure doing business with him!

"Good Sales Team"

- jkroll0

Joe was very helpful in finding the right car for me while staying within my budget. He didn't try to sell me something I didn't want or couldn't afford.

Adara Thomas

"Awesome"

- tammy9

Joe did a great job explaining the changes from the Sonata which I was replacing with the Elantra. I have a smaller garage (carriage house) but need a big size trunk for work needs and he made sure of measurements and needs.

"Above and beyond"

- ace3790

I contacted the dealership about my need for a vehicle, they were able to help me get in to a vehicle that fit my needs and budget perfect! Ryan and Mark helped me find a vehicle even with my less then perfect credit. I couldn't be happier with my new car!

Ryan Burkhardt

Other Employees : Mark Anderson

"Satisfied customer"

- goodsportssk

My wife and I were treated well by the staff. They went out of their way to explain the product and service, even arranging for us to test drive a car from another dealership. Very good experience.

Adara Thomas

Alfonso Zavala

March 22, 2017

"Overall good experience"

- justint121

Pros: professional and customer service focused (my sales person even drove my old car home for me!), didn't push me into buying a car, competitive pricing Cons: finance person a little pushy with selling the extended warranties (I had to clearly say no at least twice), took over 5 hrs to do 3 short test drives and complete purchase

Alfonso Zavala

March 22, 2017

"Title"

- g10patel85

I was pleased with the customer service I received, especially with driving out with the car on the same day of purchase. Overall experience went well.

March 21, 2017

"Excellent"

- fsh577

Morrie's 394 hyundai is the best, friendly staff and they know their stuff. Trustworthy, patient, courteous. I'm happy to buy a third vehicle from them.

Ryan Burkhardt