Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd,
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

Gene
5/21/2016

"Great customer service!"

My experience at Morries 394 was excellent! Normally buying a car is a painful experience for me from negotiating the price of the car to the value of the trade and awful finance office pressure. This was not the case this time! The customer service was great all around (salesman, sales manager, and finance office) my wife and I could t have been happier with how easy they made things!

Starguy
4/12/2016

"Easy Purchase"

I walked in needing a new car, and did not have any intentions of leaving with anything but my current vehicle. The rebate offers and price were so good, I couldn't refuse. Sandra was a great sales agent. Great experience. She was able to find a vehicle which fit my needs and desires.

April 12, 2016

Thanks for the 5 star review! Enjoy your car.

DB
4/08/2016

"Wonderful "

Responsive, attentive & helpful. Having purchased numerous vehicles over the years Steve was absolutely the best salesperson I've worked with. Will recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

April 09, 2016

Thanks for the kind review, enjoy your new vehicle!

pammi1962
3/20/2016

"Dave Minikis was so great!"

I went into Morries 394 not really expecting to get a new car but Dave turned that all around and helped me so much! We thank him for taking the time and putting in the effort to get me into a nice car. I have never used Morries before and now I will tell everyone where to shop! I am so happy with my Elantra and again for everything that Dave did to get me into that car!!! He and the whole dealership get 5 thumbs up in my book!!!! Pamela Miller

Kristin in finance

March 22, 2016

Thanks Pamela! Enjoy your new ride!

SusanK
3/05/2016

"Great Service!"

I've had my 2011 Hyundai for 5 years now and I'm always impressed with everyone at the dealership. The people in the Service Department are always very helpful and courteous. My salesperson was Great. On Friday I took my car in for a wash and got to chatting with the Receptionist. Told her that I'd had to rush out of my house because a realtor was going to show my house and forgot my Charger for my phone. She very kindly took out her charger and hooked my phone up to it. My Car wash was so quick that the phone was still going to run out within less than an hour. She asked if I wanted to leave it with her while I did more errands. Everyone at Morrie's is Always SO Helpful. Thanks to all of you.

Possibly Amy Jaeger if she is the receptionist.

March 16, 2016

Thanks for kind review.

Steve
3/04/2016

"Buy happy not"

Had an independent repair shop look at 2012 Vera Cruz we were interested In. Came back that car needed alignment and new tires plus a Few other repairs. Amir agreed to do repairs and put "new" tires on. We said great we'll take it. Found out later that they put slightly used tires on. Have no idea if they even did other repairs. No documents. We noticed tires sounding different at about 5,000 miles. Had morries look said they were ok. Amir said he would replace them if we had a problem. Basically at less than a year and 12,000 miles we had to replace worn out tires. Amir will say anything and string you along to sell a car. But happy not!!!

Gin
2/29/2016

"Best place to purchase a new car!"

Our experience purchasing a new car at Morries was amazing! Everyone went above and beyond to help us! We will purchase all our future vehicles with Suresh Dubay and his team!

March 01, 2016

Thanks for the review, enjoy your new vehicle!

smith

"happy camper"

I am very happy with my shopping experience. I was promptly greeted at the door. my salesman was steve cherches who walked me thru the whole process of showing me vehicles within the parameters I requested. within about three hours I had found a car, test drove it and bought it. thankyou steve and morrie's 394 Hyundai.

March 01, 2016

Thanks for the review "smith" enjoy your new vehicle!

Candice Storsveen
2/29/2016

"Great service and support"

I had a "buy happy" experience all the way from the time I started looking for a new vehicle through the 3 years of service and maintenance I have had since making the purchase. Highly recommend!

March 01, 2016

Glad to hear about you "Buy Happy" story!

sonata2014

"Service"

Just wanted to share my service visit. I only needed my mid service oil change. The visit was nice ,simple, quick, and easy. Everyone was pleasant and took no time at all. Car was cleaned and donein moments. ...Great job #

February 29, 2016