Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Morrie's 394 Hyundai
Call
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

"Morrie's 394 Hyundai "

From start to finish I had a genuinely fantastic experience! I'm a consumer that requires alot of patience and, at times, an amount of hand-holding. Working with Peter gave me the re-assurance that it didn't matter how long the process took. All that mattered was finding a car that worked best for me. The sales, financial and team leaders all cared about how best the process would work for me and I could not be happier with my experience there ! Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and always willing to help. The car I drove off the lot with has been wonderful to say the least! A HUGE thank you to all involved in my purchase!

October 22, 2014

Hello, We're happy to hear out staff, specifically Peter, as able to find the perfect vehicle for you and follow through with our Buy Happy experience. We look forward to see you again servicing your vehicle in the future! Sincerely, Terrance Hunter, Social Media Specialist Morrie's Automotive Group

"Fantastic!"

Working with the team at Morrie's 394 Hyundai was, by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had. Peter Manning took great care in making sure that every option he provided was within my budget, had the features that I needed and comfortably kept my options open while I chose my next vehicle. I was referred there by a good friend and will happily pass along the good mention. Trust the team here to get you on the road with something that's worth your while.

October 08, 2014

Hi Shaka, We're happy to hear about your Buy Happy experience with Morrie's Hyundai. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and look forward to having to back again with us! Sincerely, Morrie's Automotive Group

"Excellent Experience"

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento from Morrie's and had Blake as our salesperson. He was the ideal professional in every sense of the word. He made the experience truly a "buy happy" one.

October 15, 2014

Thanks Nathan, so glad to hear about you experience! Enjoy your new car. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 Hyundai

"Good Experience Overall"

Steve's a good guy who's full of energy and helped me to find that perfect vehicle for me. Morrie's has such a vast selection of vehicles that you're sure to find what you're looking for at the best price. I also liked that Steve let us "sign out" the vehicle, and take it a for a test drive without feeling pressured by a sales person. Purchasing the car was a quick and painless process. There was a small issue with Morrie's not notifying me of the license plates being sent out late, and I had to drive a few days with an expired temp tag, but it all worked out in the end.

October 15, 2014

Great to hear. Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate it.

"I Bought & I am Happy!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Morrie's 394. I had seen the vehicle on Morrie's main website. When I called Morrie's 394 to inquire about it, Rob Mayberry explained that Morrie's could have the vehicle delivered to the Morrie's location of my choice. After meeting with Rob at the 394 location and test driving the vehicle, I purchased it. The transaction was seemless! At 1.5 hours, the transaction was unexpectedly quick (the last time we bought a car it took 4 hours!). Rob was knowledgeable, professional, very low-key (no pressure tactics), and very pleasant to conduct business with. Next time we are looking for a new vehicle, Morrie's is the first place we will look. Thank you, Rob, for the great experience!

September 16, 2014

Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 Hyundai

"Never puchase from here!"

I bought a previously owned vehicle from here. Its been 9 MONTHS!! I still have NO TITLE! They said they had a lein release and I though everything was okay when I purchased. Little did I know they didnt have a title for it. It is not moral to sell cars with no title and have people like me wait this long and fight with them to help me get my title. They are full of excuses. Their follow up, and customer service sucks. NEVER go here.

Katie Mikres- Corporate Manager

September 16, 2014

Sorry Brooke, We blew it on this for sure. I will keep you up to date on the status of the title. As soon as we get it from the customer/State of California I will make sure get it to the bank. My sincere aplolgies. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 Hyundai

September 10, 2014

Hello, I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. I'd like to help you as best as I can to help rectify this situation. At your next available convenience, please reach out to me at social.media@morries.com so we can get the ball rolling on resolving this matter as quickly as we can. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at any time. Sincerely, Terrance Hunter Social Media Specialist.

"Very friendly"

I went in the other day with my aunt to look at a car and to ask questions about her current lease. We walked in the door past many sales people doing nothing. Only one (the one person who was actually working) said hello to us. We went to the Tuscon on the show room floor and started to look at when the sales person came up. He introduced himself as Blake. He was very friendly and wanted to make sure that we had been helped. He explained that he was in the middle of something, but you could tell he wanted to help us. He listened to what we needed then went to find someone who would be able to assist us in his absence. The super old person he paired us with was not that great. But Blake went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Unlike the old man, Blake listened to us and made the effort to help and keep us informed of what he was doing. I greatly appreciated that. I would only buy a car from Blake at that dealership since he was the only one willing to talk to us.

September 16, 2014

Glad to hear Blake was able to help you out. Thanks for the feedback! Aaron Velick General Manager 394 Hyundai

"Where the patient"

Rob was really helpful and patient with me. He Is very knowledgeable and understanding of my needs. He truly went above and beyond his job tittle .. Kudos????

September 16, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear all went well. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 HYundai

July 19, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you had a positive experience. Aaron Velick General Manager

"Great experience!"

Our family has purchased two vehicles from Morries 394 Hyundai in the past year. Our sales person Rob Mayberry did an excellent job during both transactions. It was a very quick and easy process working with Rob. The sales guy was not pushy while we were making our decisions on our purchases, which made buying a car a pleasant experience.

July 03, 2014

Excellent to hear about your experience! Thanks for the feedback. Aaron Velick General Manager

"A+ Experience"

Rob Mayberry is real easy to work with. He doesn't pressure you into a vehicle you don't want. He is easy to talk to and takes the time to find the car you need.

July 03, 2014