Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd,
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

sk
2/06/2016

"had the car we were looking for"

Had the exact car we were looking for at a fair price. No hassles. Steve Cherches was straightforward, communicative and very helpful without making us feel pressured or rushed. Will definitely look to Steve for our next vehicle purchase.

February 06, 2016

Enjoy your new ride!

SD new customer
2/04/2016

"Customer Service"

Mike Kehoe and Josh Sternau were so professional and helpful! In fact everyone was great! Made the purchase easy. There was no hassling with prices, nothing. Just honest business and we are definitely going to be returning there if we need a new car! The whole staff and team were just exceptionally professional!

Mike Kehoe was the first person I spoke with on the phone and he was so honest and I felt I could trust the others bc of him.

February 04, 2016

Thanks SD new customer!! Enjoy your new vehicle.

Tony1449
2/02/2016

"Steve was very helpful and went above and beyong for me "

Everyone was very helpful and the process went relatively smooth. this was my second buy from Morries and I will continue to use them. Steve was the selling point for me. He was very customer oriented and very thorough. It was a Pleasure working with him.

February 02, 2016

Thanks "Tony1449", glad to hear about your great experiences! Enjoy your new car.

Amandacorr
2/01/2016

"Great employee help!"

I stopped in to morries to possibly sell my car. Because I was in possible need of another one the staff turned me over to a sales guy named Rob. He showed me a lot of used cars on the lot at even at the Cadillac store across the road. I did end Up selling my car that day but have not found another yet. Both rob and Kristin were awesome to show me options and payments On different scenarios for me. Appreciated that. Will be back at one point to get car. Thanks Rob and Kristin.

February 01, 2016

Thanks for the kind review, hope to see you again soon! Aaron Velick GM

Don.don
1/29/2016

"steave was great"

Steve made me feel comfortable with buying a car. He didn't make me feel rush, or as if he was just trying to make sell. Will be buying my next car from this location

January 30, 2016

Glad to hear about your experience. Thanks for the review. Aaron Velick GM

jacob_lee
1/26/2016

"Hyundai Tuscan "

My Fiancee and I went into Morrie's this past Saturday to test drive a Tuscan. We are starting a daycare this Fall and have been exploring new vehicles. We were kindly approached by a salesman named Steve. He was very kind to us and informed us on all the cool features of the SUV, along with financing options. The last thing you want when going to a dealership is having the feeling of being forced into a sale, but Steve understood that we were not in a position to purchase a new vehicle currently. However, when the time comes we will be coming back to 394 Morries.

January 27, 2016

Thanks for the kind review. We all hope to see you as soon as it is time for you to make your final decision. Aaron Velick GM

MONKEY5MA
1/26/2016

"Excellent experience"

Best customer service I have experienced at any dealership. Both people that I worked with were two of the nicest, most knowledgeable people I've ever encountered at any dealership. I will seek both out again if or when I choose to purchase another car. Buying my first car surpassed my expectations!!

January 27, 2016

That is great to hear, enjoy your new vehicle! Aaron Velick GM

H Rightstuff
1/24/2016

"Had a great leasing experience"

I came in to look at a newer Elantra, as I was nearing the end of my current Elantra lease. Josh and Kristin really worked as a team, working with what I really wanted in a new car, what I was bringing in, what I wanted to pay and what was available. They patiently showed me several vehicles and answered all my questions, Josh was especially helpful in knowing all the differences between my current car and the new ones, such as backup cameras, heated mirrors, etc. Kristin explained all the paperwork really clearly, and made sure I stayed within my budget. Once the decision was made, the paperwork went very quickly, the car was cleaned up (and Josh even set up my phone for Bluetooth), and we were on our way.

January 25, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to submit this kind review. Enjoy your new vehicle! Aaron Velick GM

Slpbuyer01
1/23/2016

"Great Experience"

Assertive and friendly staff. Would highly recommend. They did not pressure me into buying anything I did not want. I would purchase another vehicle here.

Chris Velasco

January 23, 2016

Thanks for the kind review. Enjoy your new vehicle! Aaron Velick GM

SHAD_ANDERSON
1/20/2016

"friendly and professional service thanks to Eric and Brent"

Thanks to Eric and Brent for their help in the purchase of my first new vehicle. Thanks for all your hard work in showing me what I was looking for.

January 20, 2016