Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd,
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

JimSonataL
4/24/2015

"Great service"

I would recommend my salesman Matt Frost. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was given more information regarding the vehicle than I had received at a competing location.

happynewlexusowner
4/23/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Vehicle selection"

Steve Cherches provided us with excellent customer service and a great vehicle. He was very responsive to our needs and questions, and was very enjoyable to work with. We will look for Steve to help us with our next vehicle purchase.

Paul A.
4/22/2015

"Great Buying experience"

The staff and management at Morrie's 394 Hyundai exceeded our expectations. They were friendly and helpful and worked very hard to get our new car prepped quickly. I highly recommend this dealership. The service representative was very helpful in scheduling our first visit and we can't say enough about the sales manager who also helped us with a minor oversight related to the delivery of the car.

Michael Gallob, A.M. Cajucom

Landerson
4/17/2015

"Sam Milstein"

I was immediately greeted when I came in. Sam was my sales person. He did an excellent job in helping me find/look at the type of used cars I was interested in. I had many questions about financing/extended warranties etc and he willingly found the answers to my questions.

sarab
4/17/2015

"Great service "

I have dealt with dealerships for years with my job and I have never been in a dealership like Morries Hyundai. The service was amazing. I bought a brand new car and Josh Sternau was my sales consultant. Josh was extremely friendly and super knowledgeable on the cars. He took time out of his work day after I bought the car to show me how everything works and as we were sitting there going through everything the car had a warning light saying I needed to check the tire pressure. Josh took it into the service area and took care of the problem himself In his nice suit. I have never seen that before, most salesmen go get a service tech to take care of it. I would recommend and buy another vehicle from him in a heartbeat. Awesome service morries, thank you for everything.

KSanborn
4/16/2015

"Best Experience Possible! "

First time buying a car directly from a dealership Brent Johnson at Morrie's Hyundai was just outstanding. Stayed totally on top of all of the details, responded quickly and courteously to all of my questions and concerns, and got me the car of my choice in a timely manner. Love this place and definitely check Brent out if you are looking for a new or used car! Kat Sanborn

Zakgott1
4/15/2015

"MATT FROST FOREVER!"

Seriously give your man Matt Frost an intense raise! He's the best guy for the job he's in! He knows so much! He was helpful, reliable and he followed up with phone calls and even a thank you card for letting us know how much he appreciated our business! Promote him please!

know1shome
4/14/2015

"Great service despite modest purchase"

Needed a used car for school and loved the zero-pressure atmosphere at Morrie's Hyundai. Matt Frost was extremely helpful in getting me a reliable vehicle within my lean budget. My Buick runs clean and is everything I was looking for in a car.

rcballer3
4/14/2015

"First Car shopping Experience"

Morrie's 394 Hyundai was a great first experience I had in car shopping. I was searching for my first car and I found the perfect one in 1 day. Matt Frost was the salesman that helped me and he was a very good salesman. He was very helpful and wanted to find the right car for me. I told him the price range and the type of car I was looking for. He did his best to find the best car that suited those needs. Matt Frost was excellent and very helpful and I recommend this dealership to anyone who is searching for a vehicle.

Alex J
4/10/2015

"Matt Frost-Unforgettable experience"

I have had few experiences purchasing a car, but have been a witness to many. It all starts with a handshake, which makes the first impression. I knew right away that I was in good hands. A strong grip is one to trust and respect, and that is exactly what won me over. I knew I wanted to buy a car from Matt Frost. No other salesman has been as kind, respectful, and energetic as he. Through the process of searching for cars, the waiting, and paper work that salesman was now viewed more of a friend than someone trying to make you walk away pockets empty, and a thing (car) in your possession. I am very happy with my new vehicle, and the experience I gained at Morrie's 394 Hyundai. I hope the kindness and knowledge of Matt Frost will continue to impact others as it did for me. I would recommend anyone to Morrie's 394 Hyundai, with the respect that you see Mr. Frost

Reviews of Matt Frost