Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Call
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

"Morrie's 394 Hyundai truly, we did "buy happy""

I'm in my sixth decade- agewise; i've purchased a few cars. I'm cynical, o.k. I'm cynical about any advertisement that suggests I'll be HAPPY to lay out $17K for a machine. But Morrie was true to his word. We bought !!**HaPpY++**!!! at his 394 Hyundai dealership this past Saturday. How could this be, my husband and I are still asking ourselves? We got a great, reliable car ("Consumers Report" car issue - Hyundai Elantra) at a fair price. Our sales person, Steve Cherches, went over the new technology TWICE! Be prepared to actually ENJOY your car purchasing experience.

"Fairly priced car, still some old school sales methods"

I would visit this dealer again because I like Hyundai products, they sell them, and have a good selection of pre-owned Hyundai as well. The vehicle we purchased was fairly and competitively priced based on visiting other Hyundai stores with very similar models and mileage. Our sales rep (Jason, not listed below) was polite, attentive and eager to please. My criticisms are not at him, but more at the way the store is managed and at some policy and practices. As a buyer, don't get too, too excited about the "Buy Happy" promises. While useful and necessary to be competitive with the other big auto sales organizations in the Twin Cities (such as Luther, Walser, etc.) in practice it's not revolutionary and it's not a cure-all for some of the tactics that have plagued auto buying since the Model T Ford, And I've bought Luther, Penske and Walser-sold cars in the last five years, so I know of what I speak. - Practices like pulling your credit report from the drivers license copy you leave before a test drive, without your prior auth, then asking you at the end to sign an authorization to do so, even though you clearly stated you are paying cash or financing with your bank or credit union, are still going on. Morrie's Hyundai did it to me. Dealers have been pulling this trick and then asking you to sign the auth at the end of the deal forever, even though its clearly unethical, and probably doesn't even comply with the law, either. But unless someone audited their credit reports pulled against the credit auths signed, its probably impossible to detect. This is pretty low-grade stuff and I bet a lot of buyers just sign it, unquestioning, happy to get their car. - The old game of "I have to go ask my manager" on absolutely minor, nickel and dime details of the sale still goes on. Nonsense. If a service desk clerk at Wal Mart or Macy's is authorized to handle $25 - $50 - $100 fixes on modest consumer purchases, explain why a sales rep on a five figure auto has to see their manager about a $40 item. Lame, part of the same old auto sales mind game. This is not a sales rep problem, it's a retro auto sales MANAGEMENT failure. I long to hear, someday "I'm authorized to do that - my manager doesn't have to get involved until I get to $ XX" - Unless you actively say "No" several times at the rep's desk (as I did) , you can still expect to get hustled for dealer financing, outrageously expensive extended mechanical insurance policies, over priced fabric and paint protection packages, and more. This hasn't changed much in the last 35 years either. Once again, This is not a sales rep problem, it's a retro auto sales MANAGEMENT failure. Anybody who doesn't know that this is where a dealer can score huge margins on these add on items of the sale probably shouldn't be given a driver's license. - Reps need more than just "enough product knowledge to hook a customer enough to get the sale". I asked two reps in the showroom the same, easily verifiable product question about the 2015 Sonata, and got two wildly divergent answers. ("It's a ground up redesign!" and "Its a fresh look on the same floor pan!") Fortunately for the rep I bought my car from, he had the right answer. This is clearly an individual sales rep problem, but lack of product knowledge, is also a MANAGEMENT failure. If you don't know, say you don't know, rather than get trapped in a hyped-up lie.

Jason

"Morrie's 394 Hyundai "

From start to finish I had a genuinely fantastic experience! I'm a consumer that requires alot of patience and, at times, an amount of hand-holding. Working with Peter gave me the re-assurance that it didn't matter how long the process took. All that mattered was finding a car that worked best for me. The sales, financial and team leaders all cared about how best the process would work for me and I could not be happier with my experience there ! Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and always willing to help. The car I drove off the lot with has been wonderful to say the least! A HUGE thank you to all involved in my purchase!

October 22, 2014

Hello, We're happy to hear out staff, specifically Peter, as able to find the perfect vehicle for you and follow through with our Buy Happy experience. We look forward to see you again servicing your vehicle in the future! Sincerely, Terrance Hunter, Social Media Specialist Morrie's Automotive Group

"Fantastic!"

Working with the team at Morrie's 394 Hyundai was, by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had. Peter Manning took great care in making sure that every option he provided was within my budget, had the features that I needed and comfortably kept my options open while I chose my next vehicle. I was referred there by a good friend and will happily pass along the good mention. Trust the team here to get you on the road with something that's worth your while.

October 08, 2014

Hi Shaka, We're happy to hear about your Buy Happy experience with Morrie's Hyundai. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and look forward to having to back again with us! Sincerely, Morrie's Automotive Group

"Excellent Experience"

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento from Morrie's and had Blake as our salesperson. He was the ideal professional in every sense of the word. He made the experience truly a "buy happy" one.

October 15, 2014

Thanks Nathan, so glad to hear about you experience! Enjoy your new car. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 Hyundai

"Good Experience Overall"

Steve's a good guy who's full of energy and helped me to find that perfect vehicle for me. Morrie's has such a vast selection of vehicles that you're sure to find what you're looking for at the best price. I also liked that Steve let us "sign out" the vehicle, and take it a for a test drive without feeling pressured by a sales person. Purchasing the car was a quick and painless process. There was a small issue with Morrie's not notifying me of the license plates being sent out late, and I had to drive a few days with an expired temp tag, but it all worked out in the end.

October 15, 2014

Great to hear. Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate it.

"I Bought & I am Happy!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Morrie's 394. I had seen the vehicle on Morrie's main website. When I called Morrie's 394 to inquire about it, Rob Mayberry explained that Morrie's could have the vehicle delivered to the Morrie's location of my choice. After meeting with Rob at the 394 location and test driving the vehicle, I purchased it. The transaction was seemless! At 1.5 hours, the transaction was unexpectedly quick (the last time we bought a car it took 4 hours!). Rob was knowledgeable, professional, very low-key (no pressure tactics), and very pleasant to conduct business with. Next time we are looking for a new vehicle, Morrie's is the first place we will look. Thank you, Rob, for the great experience!

September 16, 2014

Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 Hyundai

"Never puchase from here!"

I bought a previously owned vehicle from here. Its been 9 MONTHS!! I still have NO TITLE! They said they had a lein release and I though everything was okay when I purchased. Little did I know they didnt have a title for it. It is not moral to sell cars with no title and have people like me wait this long and fight with them to help me get my title. They are full of excuses. Their follow up, and customer service sucks. NEVER go here.

Katie Mikres- Corporate Manager

September 16, 2014

Sorry Brooke, We blew it on this for sure. I will keep you up to date on the status of the title. As soon as we get it from the customer/State of California I will make sure get it to the bank. My sincere aplolgies. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 Hyundai

September 10, 2014

Hello, I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. I'd like to help you as best as I can to help rectify this situation. At your next available convenience, please reach out to me at social.media@morries.com so we can get the ball rolling on resolving this matter as quickly as we can. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at any time. Sincerely, Terrance Hunter Social Media Specialist.

"Very friendly"

I went in the other day with my aunt to look at a car and to ask questions about her current lease. We walked in the door past many sales people doing nothing. Only one (the one person who was actually working) said hello to us. We went to the Tuscon on the show room floor and started to look at when the sales person came up. He introduced himself as Blake. He was very friendly and wanted to make sure that we had been helped. He explained that he was in the middle of something, but you could tell he wanted to help us. He listened to what we needed then went to find someone who would be able to assist us in his absence. The super old person he paired us with was not that great. But Blake went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Unlike the old man, Blake listened to us and made the effort to help and keep us informed of what he was doing. I greatly appreciated that. I would only buy a car from Blake at that dealership since he was the only one willing to talk to us.

September 16, 2014

Glad to hear Blake was able to help you out. Thanks for the feedback! Aaron Velick General Manager 394 Hyundai

"Where the patient"

Rob was really helpful and patient with me. He Is very knowledgeable and understanding of my needs. He truly went above and beyond his job tittle .. Kudos????

September 16, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear all went well. Aaron Velick General Manager Morrie's 394 HYundai

July 19, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you had a positive experience. Aaron Velick General Manager

Reviews of Kristin Hinker