Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd,
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

Hyundai gal
8/31/2015

"Awesome experience at Morries 394 Hyundai"

Matt is an awesome consultative sales person! He has tremendous attention to detail & is very professional & courteous. He listens & then suggests solutions. I would buy from him again & have recommend him to others. The entire team I worked with was great. They were very professional & very easy to relate to. They make car buying fun & easy! The fact that Matt literally "flips" everytime he sells a car is awesome. It's a very up-beat & team-oriented environment. I can see they all support each other as a team which makes for a way better buying experience!

August 31, 2015

Thanks Hyundai Gal!! Enjoy your new car. Aaron Velick GM

cori
8/26/2015

"bought happy"

The experience was even better than I could hope for!! I'm really enjoying my new car, and thank you Rob for helping me to make a great choice!

Rob Greene

August 27, 2015

Great to hear! Enjoy your new ride. Aaron Velick GM

RubyDriver
8/25/2015

"Everyone was friendly and helpful"

I had a very enjoyable experience in buying a used Subaru Forester from Morrie's 394 Hyundai. Yuri helped me take a test drive and go through the purchase process and he was great! I felt very much at ease at all times and was given lots of latitude during the test drive as well as all other times so I felt free to ask any questions or say anything I wanted. I thought that was very important. The Subaru is impeccably clean and very much like a brand new car. Since I am keeping my old pickup truck, Yuri drove it to my house for me so I could drive my new SUV there. He was totally awesome and the others who assisted were terrific.

August 26, 2015

So glad you had such a positive experience! Enjoy your new car. Aaron Velick GM

DAVID.BARTHOLET
8/23/2015

"Morrie's 394 Hyundai"

I enjoyed my experience with Morrie's Hyundai. Steve Cherches was very helpful and easy to work with. Adarra was also good to work with. My wife enjoyed the experience as well.

August 24, 2015

Great to hear! Thanks for the great review. Aaron Velick GM

wildbill
8/20/2015

"service department"

Nice experience, and good, quick service. Our 2007 Elantra was in for two manufacturer's service campaigns, one to undercoat/rust proof the car, and the other to update the software associated with the power steering, which could have failed. An inspection was performed prior to work on the car, and it was discovered that the timing belt, which is recommended to be replaced at 60,000 miles, had not been. As the car had just gone over 100,000 miles, and I figured that I was living on borrowed time,I had them replace it. I could have had it replaced else where at a lower price and saved around $175, but I opted for the convenience as they all ready had the car on site, and they could do it NOW.

service department

TAYLORKMATHIAS
8/18/2015

"Morries was Great"

My experience with Morrie's was wonderful. I only wish that I was going to be in the area so that I could go back for service.

August 19, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your new car. Aaron Velick GM

HappyHyundai
8/17/2015

"Excellent experience and price."

Found exactly the car I was looking for the lowest possible price. Car was posted on their online inventory I we thought it must be a bate and switch. But it was legit. I know this because I have a close relative in that owns a Hyundai dealership and the price was better than he could do with 0 profit! They were very friendly and helpful. the salesman carefully explained everything.

car buyer
8/10/2015

"It was the most enjoyable experience I've had buying a car, "

I had the most patient and conscientious sales person assisting me, not stressful, able to take my time. I recommend you ask for Yuri T.

August 10, 2015

Great to hear about your experience, I will make sure to share it with Yuri. Enjoy your new car. Aaron Velick GM

cosmo
8/10/2015

"Great Experience "

We recently had the pleasure of working with Jason McMahon on finding a new Hyundai. Unfortunately we weren't able to buy a car through Jason but I was very impressed with his skills and his demeanor. He was very helpful and he stressed that we needed to get the car that we would be comfortable with. When I notified Jason we had to go a different direction than Hyundai he was very professional and didn't "guilt" us like so many salespeople tend to do. We will definitely give Jason and Morrie's Hyundai a shot when we buy our next car. -Steve S.

August 10, 2015

Thanks for the kind review, I will be sure to share it with Jason. Enjoy your new car. Aaron Velick GM

djguille
8/05/2015

"Great Buying Experience, For Great Price!"

Went in to get my oil changed on my 2010 Sonata, and saw a sign for upgrading. Talked with Eitan about the sign and told him what car I was interested in, so I could find out what the payments would be like. They test drove my car to get the value of it and let me test drive the 2014 Sonata. Eitan went through some of the features as I test drove it. When we got back to the dealership we started talking numbers and they really wanted to get me into this car for what I could afford. They got the payments to what I could afford and then we made the deal. I'm very happy with the customer service I was given they went above and beyond to make sure I could afford the payments, gave me what I asked for, and made sure that I didn't feel pressured. Overall Eitan and the sales and finance team were great to work with! I would highly recommend people to shop at Morrie's Hyundai. Thanks to them I was able to get my first new car, 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited at a price that was affordable with all the options I wanted.

Eitan