Read Reviews Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Kristin HinkerFinance2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Morrie's 394 Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Morrie's 394 Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it.
To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group.

From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart.

Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

Our Location

"Where the patient"

Ron.guy
7/4/2014 8:47:26 AM

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

Rob was really helpful and patient with me. He Is very knowledgeable and understanding of my needs. He truly went above and beyond his job tittle .. Kudos????

Added: 7/19/2014 10:26:28 AM

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you had a positive experience.

"Great experience!"

apertersen
7/1/2014 9:14:12 PM

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

Our family has purchased two vehicles from Morries 394 Hyundai in the past year. Our sales person Rob Mayberry did an excellent job during both transactions. It was a very quick and easy process working with Rob. The sales guy was not pushy while we were making our decisions on our purchases, which made buying a car a pleasant experience.

Added: 7/3/2014 11:41:50 AM

Excellent to hear about your experience! Thanks for the feedback.

"A+ Experience"

zman1276
7/1/2014 1:57:36 PM

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

Rob Mayberry is real easy to work with. He doesn't pressure you into a vehicle you don't want. He is easy to talk to and takes the time to find the car you need.

Added: 7/3/2014 11:40:54 AM

Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback.

"Horrible Customer Service!"

sbrs
7/1/2014 12:25:27 PM

Aaron VelickAaron Velick

2.4

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

After 4 messages to the dealership over a span of 6 days (none of which were returned) I called one last time to talk to a manager. I was transferred to a Michael ( he refused to give me his last name) who was extremely rude and disrespectful. Michael told me the reason I was not called back was because it was month end and that they were too busy! I said I had left messages last week as well and he said that the last three days of the month are too busy in a car dealership for a call back.. He explained that they were signing car deals until 10pm last night. Hmmm... how exactly does that equate to not calling me back? I asked for the name of his boss and was given a name of someone that doesn't even exist. I double checked the spelling before letting Michael off the phone. I looked online and came up the the General Manager's name of Aaaron Velick. Mr. Velick was kind enough to call me back. However, when I discussed my problem, it was clear that the reason I received bad service is due to his lack of leadership. Instead of dealing with the issue I had, he explained that there is a Michael at the dealership but that he would never talk to customer that way. Hmm... ok, I guess the customer is always right, or at least deserves to be heard, does not apply to this dealership. I will not be purchasing a vehicle from any Morries dealership in the future. Their customer service is too lacking.

Added: 7/19/2014 10:28:41 AM

Sorry for the mis-communication on this one. Please let me know if you need some help in the future with your lease return. Thanks for the feedback.

Twitter
"Never been treated like this before."

disappointed222
5/23/2014 9:14:25 PM

1.2

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

Try to keep this as short as possible, very dissatisfied. I bought the drive happy promise and yes you have to purchase it. Went past the 7 day 300 mile return but still had the exchange so thats what i did. I brought my 14 year old daughter with me to pick a different car. The sales person Robert (Rob) Mayberry was very rude and disrespectful. I picked out a car at another Morries dealership. Brought the car to Morries394 as instructed. Through the exchange process I mentioned the turn signal light was out on the new car i picked out. Rob said "You will have to bring it back to the other morries store after we're done, to have it fixed it's not our car." I said "Are you serious, what about the buy happy?" He said "It's not our car." I said "Wow I wish I had a different sales person." He gave me a dirty look and said "IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE A DICK I WILL HAVE YOU THROWN OUT." I said "what do you mean?" He said " your being rude." I said " You were rude first. What happened to the Buy Happy Promise? All lights are fixed for free for the first 6 months. You said i have to take it back to the other dealership after were done." He said " You should of got that fixed before you took it. IT'S NOT OUR CAR." He got up and left. My daughter was scared and wanted to leave. After several hours we finished the paper work, just before they closed. We left without getting the light fixed. He left a lasting impression on me and my daughter. We will tell everyone about this experience. And if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

Added: 7/3/2014 11:39:51 AM

Sorry about the lack of communication on this issue Jay. I will make sure to discuss this situation with Rob.

"New Car Buying"

theharts
5/18/2014 12:54:27 PM

Brad HermanBrad Herman

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

We have used other dealers in the past and have not had the best experiences, so image our stress about doing out and buying another new car.
The staff was friendly and very efficient. We imagined being there A LOT longer than we were ! We will be back !!

Twitter
"We had a wonderful experience tonight at Morries 394..."

philstrom78
2/28/2014 11:04:39 PM

Kelly KoskiKelly Koski

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

We had a wonderful experience tonight at Morries 394 Hyundai... We had inquired about their current lease specials, after speaking with Kelly we knew she was the exact person that we wanted to work with... We made an appointment the next day, upon arrival Kelly had our vehicle pulled out front and warming up for us... She took her time going over every detail, not once during this entire process did I feel pressured... I would highly recommend working with Kelly to anyone, she was extremely friendly and very informative... Thank you to everyone at Morries 394 Hyundai and an especially big thank you to Kelly, you made this the best experience ever..!!!.. :-)

Twitter
"Good customer support experience and the sales execute..."

sekareg
2/25/2014 6:11:27 PM

4.4

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

Good customer support experience and the sales execute has been simply great and fiendly, answered all my questions before I take a decision to purchase the vehicle.

Added: 7/21/2014 10:59:46 AM

Glad things went smoothly. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Twitter
"I had a great experience at Morries 394 Hyundai. I went..."

zzpalm
1/25/2014 2:46:17 AM

Steve CherchesSteve Cherches

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

I had a great experience at Morries 394 Hyundai. I went there to purchase a car and I worked with Steve Cherches--an exceptionally great guy. I appreciate the quality of work and the time he spent helping me make a decision about what car would be best for me. I think he is a great knowledgeable salesman and I would recommend Morrie's 394 Hyundai to anyone who is looking to purchase a car so they would work with him. He's superb!!

Twitter
"I have purchased two vehicles at Morrie's 394 Hyundai..."

JaimeHellum
1/14/2014 9:48:23 AM

David MinikusDavid Minikus

My Review Of Morrie's 394 Hyundai:

I have purchased two vehicles at Morrie's 394 Hyundai and both times I have experienced great service. There was no pressure to purchase just here's options for you. The moment you walk into Morrie's you are greeted by friendly staff. David Minikus was my sales rep and he walked me through my options. There was no pressure to make a decision that day, I went home to way my options and the next morning I felt confident that I wanted to trade in my Sonata and lease an Elantra. Morrie's is my recommended dealership.

Reviews 11-20 >>