Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd,
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

Platinum
7/27/2016

"Purchasing a pre-owned car"

They were friendly, helpful, and fair. No tricks and they worked to get the price I wanted. I would buy from Morrie's again! Thank you

rsgoose
7/23/2016

"Sales and Mabager"

This was our second vehicle purchase with Josh and he is very professional and knowledgeable and would go back to him in the future. Dan was a big help with the trade of our Sonsta to the Tuscon

Dan Epps, Paris

lindsey.huettl
7/23/2016

"Working for me even after purchase"

The biggest thing that impressed me about Morries was when I purchased my car I had made a comment that I was surprised at how high my interest rate was on my purchase. A week after I purchased my car, I received a call from the finance department and found out they were still fighting to get me a better deal and were able to work with Hyundai to drop my interest rate by 2%. Now that is customer service!

Scottj22
7/17/2016

"Great Service"

Great Service. The sales person was very helpful and not pushy. The finance person was easy to deal with and made the process very enjoyable.

Cavan Scheer

destinyj12
7/15/2016

"Amazing-ness"

I loved the experience at this Hyundai! Everyone was very friendly, attentive and professional. It made my first experience easier and delightful, I very much appreciated it all!

JoeBrandenburg
7/13/2016

"Buying my veloster "

I gave this rating because Sandra and the staff at Hyundai were very helpful and made the process go smoothly. It was my first car purchase and everyone made me feel at ease. All the information I needed was brought to my attention and it was quick and painless.

JimmyCaddy
7/11/2016

"Great experience"

Recently bought a used '08 Cadillac DTS from there and had a great experience working with Thoni and Michael. Friendly, professional, easy to work with and great overall service from all staff involved!

Tuscon owner
7/09/2016

"Great people here"

I bought a 2016 Tuscon this week. I love the vehicle, and I had a most pleasant experience at Morries Hyndai in St Louis Park MN. Terrific car, responsive and fun people to work with. I already passed out a business card to my son. Highly recommend.

Ryan
7/06/2016

"Thank you"

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We had our children along and they were given snacks and the play area kept them occupied while we waited for the paperwork to go through.

Elantra owner
7/03/2016

"Patience is the key"

I’m really happy to share my experience with Sandra Carlson and the group at Morries 394. My particular experience was probably not typical as it wasn’t an in & out deal- it was over a few weeks time but giving me an even better assessment of their overall service I believe. I initially made an appt. to stop in to look at a used Elantra I saw online at TrueCar.com, very fairly priced. As I was not in a hurry to buy I had spent several weeks researching and comparing cars- features, pricing, consumer reviews etc. It turned out the 2013 Hyundai I wanted to see already had a deposit on it (simple miscommunication)- but a good thing because Sandra noticed the car was a manual shift and TrueCar had it listed as an automatic- I wouldn’t have wanted a manual shift anyway. Sandra was very apologetic and knew I was only interested in the light blue color I came in to see that day. She asked if I wanted to look at other shades of blue while I was there but not at all in a pushy or sales-related manner which I’m sensitive to- I dislike sales pitches and wanted help without an agenda (often hard to find). Sandra was genuine, professional, and extremely easy to talk with- like a neighbor over coffee. Both Sandra and her Mgr offered to watch for the color I wanted and follow-up which Sandra did- she emailed me within a week to confirm she was still keeping an eye out for light blue but she included a picture of another beautiful 2013 blue option with only 18K miles. Totally wanted to see this one and after test driving was ready to purchase. The car was a lease trade-in that Morries had bought at auction- looked brand new and the price was very fair. Long story short- last step was to pull a Carfax report and Sandra & her Mgr noticed an accident reported- not disclosed to Morries when they bought the car at auction. They knew I really liked the car but were great about telling me their protocol is to send a car back that was sold to them illegally (undisclosed accident); however the choice would still be mine- if I wanted they would have the service guys do another full inspection and I could have my own done as well- keeping the car a few days if needed. They were really great about being upfront and honest while also being as disappointed as I was with the finding. I elected to pass on the car which Sandra supported 100%. (Needing to note here that from the beginning Sandra made sure I knew her goal was that I was really happy with what I ended up with regardless of used, new, leased, didn’t matter- I loved this about her, no pressure whatsoever and it didn’t matter how long it took- very rare!) After weighing out the cost and benefits of adding an extended warranty to a used vehicle I actually ended up buying new which I had absolutely no intention of doing and completely decided on my own- I compared the pricing at Morries with 4 other Hyundai dealerships on a 2017 Elantra SE, their pricing on the electric blue model was right in line and I feel I got a very fair deal on it- very happy. My story is not short and I know there is typically various reviews on dealerships both good and bad- I’m just sharing mine with 2 thumbs up for Sandra Carlson and the others I met at Morries. All were friendly upon meeting and available to help where needed. Biggest shout-out to Sandra Carlson- who was by far the best sales-person I’ve ever worked with after working in customer service for over 35 years. Her patience and genuine approach to wanting you to have the right car “for you” was really impressive. If she didn’t have an answer to a question she found it. She was there to help me as needed but very respectful of the pace I needed to go. She didn’t let me leave with a single question unanswered, about the car, servicing, car washes, everything. Very simply- I highly recommend her knowing you will be pleased!

Reviews of Michael Dearing