Morrie's 394 Hyundai

6661 Wayzata Blvd,
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
Morrie's 394 Hyundai Info
About Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Buy Happy®. Once you get it, you’ll never want to buy a car without it. To understand Buy Happy®, you must understand the man behind it, Morrie Wagener, founder, namesake and all around lovable leader of Morrie’s Automotive Group. From the very beginning, Morrie understood the simple truth about selling cars. Customer’s can get a vehicle anywhere. Especially now that there are multiple dealerships for every brand in the Twin Cities. Really, it’s the car buying or servicing experience that makes the difference. Ultimately, that’s what a dealership is selling, and what has set Morrie’s Automotive Group apart. Buy Happy® is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable. And it's only at Morrie's.

About Morrie's 394 Hyundai Learn More

ADRONAMO
5/28/2015

"Good Cars"

Good. Cars. Good price. Lots of options Goos service. Good service plans available. Car wash is great to have for free. I will go back again.

MAYBERRY

tong112
5/27/2015

"Great service and prices"

Morrie's 394 Hyundai was able to provide me excellent service. Their representative Matt Frost was incredibly helpful in giving me the best possible information on the vehicles available.

tsxnut
5/26/2015

"Highly Recommend Morries Hyundai and Steve Cherches "

I had a very good experience buying from Morrie's Hyundai with Steve Cherches as the salesperson. From initial contact through delivery, Steve handled all of my questions and followed up on my requests. He even introduced me to the Paint specialist in case I want to get some custom work done on my new car. The Used Car manager gave me an honest appraisal and fair price on the car I traded in. I think we all 'won' today.

kelse1484
5/18/2015

"Great experience!"

I highly recommend Matt Frost at Morrie's 394. He was incredibly helpful and I was so impressed by his ability to make my visit and purchase a great experience, even while juggling another client. Truly an excellent guy to work with!

silver
5/14/2015

"Service "

Went to look at cars for the first time in 11 years, trading in my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, with not so great credit. The management/finance team and Matt Frost worked long and very hard to be able to get me in a new Santa Fe with a payment/loan that I could work with. The process was well worth it. Matt Frost was the best! I thank him for his patience with the time this process took. Love my new car…. They do follow the be happy slogan. Sandy

Kristin Hinker

sgouge90
5/14/2015

"Best place to buy a car with bad credit!"

We went into buy a used car for 11k since we had bad credit and with a 6k down payment we knew it would be easy to get a loan. However the loan that got approved was to high to pay for such an old car, so Rob Greene and Suresh did what they could to help us get a car we could afford, they talked to all sorts of banks, and would you know it we walked out with a brand new Sonata instead for less money a month! It took a long time, but that's because they wanted us to be happy and get the right price but I honestly wouldn't buy a car from anywhere else and the hours it took was truly worth every minute. Plus the tea, cocoa and chips they gave us and sitting and chatting with us, just proved they wanted you to be comfortable to help with how long we had to sit and wait to get it all figured out. The "buy happy" slogan, definitely see that with everyone that works here!

Nate
5/07/2015

"Above and beyond "

Extremely friendly staff who are very knowledgeable about their products. They genuinely care about finding you a vehicle that best fits your needs and desires; unlike other dealers who try to sell you on the top of the line products so they get a bigger commission. Matt Frost is the salesman who I recommend for the best experience. He will go above and beyond to find you the perfect fit.

Accent2014
5/06/2015

"Fun Day to Buy a Car!"

I saw a car online and went into Morrie's thinking I wasn't going to buy a car (I had 2 other dealerships lined up for the day)...but I drove off in a brand new car! I had the luck of Matt Frost being my salesman. He greeted us with a big smile and made us feel welcome. The test drive was a great experience with Matt bringing me to areas (bumpy, curves, stops, freeway, etc) to get a good feel for the car. After the test drive Matt and the staff at Morrie's demonstrated great patience while I asked many questions and took the time to think things through. I appreciate that they could see as a first time car buyer that I was unfamiliar with the process and needed some education. Matt made the process fun and kept us entertained while waiting on different things (financing, paperwork prep, car cleaning, etc). I couldn't have asked for a better salesmen! Matt was the total opposite of the stereotypical car salesman. He as friendly, educated, patient, didn't pressure me, and kept us laughing the whole time...which is great during a stressful time like buying your first car. From start to finish we were there for about 3 1/2 hours, but it felt a lot faster.

Travis3600
5/06/2015

"Wonderful service!"

I like how the salesman was very knowledgeable about the cars. He had an amazing personality and I would highly recommend this dealership and this salesman to others in the area.

Mustang08
5/05/2015

"Fantastic Service"

I am blown away by the enthusiasm Matt Frost exudes from his being. He has done a wonderful job of combining patience and excitement during a car buying experience. I would go to no one else but him to buy a car!

Reviews of Matt Frost