Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Riverside

Riverside, California 92504
Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Riverside Info

dodgegirl
8/24/2015

"They got me in the car I wanted and price!!!!"

I wanted a Dodge Dart and only had so much I could spend. They worked with me and got me a better Dodge Dart at the price I could afford. They were great to me. I am a first time buyer and had a great experience.

Carl, Melissa and Jock

fayomari
8/21/2015

"i was pleasent , conferting, wonderful experience .thank u ."

simply , he said you will get a great deal , we will keep you happy , and i got you. even when it seems too far and too hard to reach, but some how he or they made it very easy and to be done and reachable , thank you for making my dream comes true , it was my dream car the minute i saw its commercial on TV . i will make sure that every body i know hears about your dealership . thank you.

Jack Mikaelian

LBCGirl
7/06/2015

"Unethical Dealer "

BEWARE! This dealership was extremely unethical. They quoted me a price on a Jeep Grand Cherokee and they gave me an out the door price on the vehicle. When I got to the dealership it was sitting on black "powder coated" stock rims and they had added $1995 to the price of the vehicle. The Salesman told me he could change the wheels out back to stock but when the Finance Manager came out he told me he wouldn't remove the wheels and that I had to take them for the $1995 price tag. We asked if they would please swap them out for another Overland with stock wheels and they lied and told us there were no other Overlands on the lot (a simple stock check on their website showed 7 vehicles in stock). This dealership is completely shady, unethical and I don't know how they sleep at night.

Mo Abuhajar

civilengineer42
7/02/2015

"Great Service......Great Team......"

The Team at Moss Brothers did a great job on my Hellcat Challenger. They ordered the parts, they got them in stock, and then set an appointment to get them installed. Perfect on all levels, could not ask for more.

Austin Castro, Bill Lunsford, Asad Mazhar, Robert Davidson

john
6/08/2015

"just right"

always great service, Austin Castro is always great to deal with and everyone in this dealer ship every one is friendly all my service and buying of my cars are always done at this location.

Nick Hassan, Bill Lunsford, Austin Castro

300Sp
6/02/2015

"Helpfull Nice Fast Honest"

No hassle, quick and easy friendly service. Worked with helping get approved for a loan. Had the car washed and gassed up for me. Very professional service and would recommend to friends and family to purchase a vehicle from MOSS

Christopher Dominquez, Robert Davidson, Austin Castro

JS247
5/24/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Austin answered all my questions and was able to trouble shoot the issue my car was having. My car was fixed in a reasonable amount of time and I appreciate the quality and courtesy service I receive when I visit Dodge in Riverside.

Austin Castro

metalfowl6
5/21/2015

"DO NOT GO HERE!!!!"

UPDATE.................. May 20th, 2015 As you can see from my original post below this has been over a week in progress- however last week they did call stating the vehicle repairs were complete however our family was out of state. So......TODAY was to be the day, we flew in yesterday and this was TOP priority for us. My husband left work and my kids and I went to return Rental car. We were at rental co., not more than 10 minutes when my husband called- "NOPE, go back home, YOUR car is not done." He was told that the whole bumper was taken off and painted- Which it clearly WAS NOT, he could see the scratches under the paint and orange peel in section where they said they repaired- basically they did a gypsy rattle can repair...WTH??? I brought my car here with NO DAMAGE AT ALL... for an oil change/tire rotation and warranty repair .......and NOW they think that doing a bang up fix it repair is acceptable? ** NO it is not, not to mention he found additional scratch in drivers mirror cover, and the interior where there was black boot markings was rubbed into panel still showing the black instead of completely cleaning it. So again....who inspects everything prior to dealership making a phone call to customer ((WHO again---brought you a car WITH absolutely NO DAMAGE)) stating that it's fixed, when clearly it is NOT!!!! Who handles the quality control?? Who is the General Manager??? Who is the OWNER??? ....all of these questions are next on our list, because clearly Quality Control seems to be an ongoing issue at this Dealership based on the YELP reviews we are seeing. I'm making a payment on my new car that has been DAMAGED by NO fault of my own and their solution now is, " We are going to take the bumper off a 2015' Durango and replace on yours." My goodness lets see what that's going to do to the overall appearance of my car..... to be continued (phone calls tomorrow to find out GM and Owner info) Original Post: 5/9/2015 Where to begin... -0 is what HONESTLY should be given to the SERVICE DEPT. Was on hold for 30 min to make appt for oil change/tire rotation and transmission leak. Dropped car off on Tuesday afternoon during a MESS of a parking situation that left me feeling a bit uneasy and general feeling about staff was they could care less: basically get car- get paperwork- goodbye. Wednesday call stating CAR READY to be picked up..oil change done/tires rotated YET part on order for Transmission leak but you can come pick up car--ARE you kidding me with a transmission leak...NO I will wait until fixed. Thursday update waiting on part. Friday call stating vehicle will be ready this afternoon. I contacted later stating I would not be there before closing and was told I could pick up that evening from sales dept. Decided to wait till today Saturday AM and this is where Customer service and The QUALITY control at this dealership is a complete ZERO!!!! We arrived and opened Driver's side door and noticed black boot marks all over inside door panel (which is beige) *******BUT was not prepared to find rear passenger quarter panel hit by other vehicle or swiped damage!!!! WTH???? Does anyone check the vehicles at all when repairs are completed? Who moved the car from one spot to another? Someone knows what happened.... and the fact that when you ask for MGR you are told NO ONE IS HERE- I'm the Asst mgr on duty and it'll be fixed - rule #1 apologize that your business has MESSED up - Well that didn't happen, it was a lot of us waiting for them to figure out WTH was going to happen next- I had to speak up and say get me a rental because I'm not taking my damaged vehicle off this lot. I did NOT bring it in damaged! YES I'm very upset and irritated at the lack of leadership and quality control at Moss Bros Riverside and please please if you chose to have service completed here CHECK your vehicle. Monday will now become our job to contact Svc Mgr, GM, and Owner- regarding the horrible customer service and getting our vehicle fixed ASAP.

Robert Gillam

ems184
5/19/2015

"85,000 mile service"

Very professional, customer service orientated, thorough and complete job, advised on recommendations and future services.

Albert

roberttyler1
4/22/2015

"Awesome Service "

These guys know how to please , took care of me like i was royalty.. Had my car all nice and clean when i arrived. Awesome work guys keep up the good work and customer service

Tavis Mahlke