Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Riverside

Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Riverside Info

payton123
11/16/2014

"good not be better"

Since I have purchased my truck in 2002 I have not trusted anyone else to do the maintenance on it. keep up the good work.

blakesarah
11/10/2014

"GREAT SERVICE "

what a great crew of folks to work with. they take real pride and passion in their work. they show true care and consideration. buying three vehicles in the last two years from them should speak for it's self..

bryan and tonya in paint and body

emac08
11/04/2014

"Solid Service"

Madlin helped me out with showing me the car. She was amazing! Her customer service was beyond what I expected. Negotiations were pretty good (take in mind I did my $ research before hand); however, I believe when it came to my trade in, the numbers became a little "poor". All the staff who had helped with the sale were very nice. I def. would come back here for another car..... just not if I had a trade in to work with!

Madlin

Jason Jones
10/15/2014

"Easy! No Pressure! Great Attitudes!"

It was a pleasure purchasing our 2014 Charger. No pressure, incredibly professional staff. Madlin was great! She was well informed about the product and easy to deal with. She has an excellent personality. Nick is a real character. I enjoyed dealing with him. As a closer, he was professional and worked very hard to make us a good deal. He went above and beyond to make sure the dealer trade went smoothly and corrected issues with the vehicle without argument. Very professional. This was our second vehicle purchased from Moss. Just as easy and pressure free and easy as when we purchased our 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Good job!! Thanks for the positive purchasing experience!

Madlin Locey

RICK RICH
10/15/2014

"2 new cars"

Nick and Wally are the best we will recommend them to all our friends. Nick found the car and the truck we are looking for. Customer service is EXCELLENT.

APDaddy
10/07/2014

"Terrible Service Department"

This review is of the SERVICE department at this location. I have not purchased a car from this dealership and am thus not able to provide feedback on that. I can say that, given my experiences with their Service Department, I do not think I would trust any part of their business. On February 4th, we took our 2008 Grand Caravan in to have a sticky brake caliper replaced. After claiming the work would take a day or two at most, we were surprised when several went by with no call back. It turned out the mechanic, "Oscar," had left for some days - without telling anyone, I guess, how to deal with our car. When Oscar returned, he twice claimed it was impossible to get in contact with our warranty people in order to authorize the repairs, claiming they must be out of the office. Twice I demonstrated, within seconds, that I could reach them on the phone just fine. He simply lied about trying. Once I'd finished doing Oscar's job for him, we drove away, thinking that was that. Lo and behold, the brakes squealed and juddered - it turned out that in surfacing the rotors, they had overheated and warped them. Those were replaced February17th. Less than 8 months and less than 9,000 miles later, we noticed squealing and pulsations coming from the brakes. We took them to a different mechanic, one we trust. He peeled off the pads and showed them to me: they were worn entirely through, meaning either Moss installed brake pads that last less than 10k miles, or they never actually fixed the brake caliper at all. I called and spoke to their service department, and after 4 tries, reached their manager (Robert Gillam?) on the phone, who informed me the "only" thing he could do would be to have me come down - for more time out of my schedule, at my expense - and have them look at the work they did. Why in the world would I want the same mechanic who lied to us and screwed up the work in the first place to do so again??? No, that's not the "only" thing you can do. You can refund the $996 you charged for a 'repair' which repaired nothing. And you can fire mechanics who lie to your customers and misinstall parts.

"Oscar," mechanic

Oldmancars1
10/05/2014

"Great surprised"

Didn't thinl American deslers careddon't have much else to say just surprised from first time I visited this dealet the one in mo valley left a bad taste as far as operation of the dealer I hate dealers that lie and their good for thst

pbwilson
9/12/2014

"Little Red Not Smiling"

The Little Red Dodge Dakota truck, check engine light prevented passing the smog examintion. Due to failure, must see dealership for update on old system. While waiting to enter system, radiator hoses decide to discharge fluid on the ground, very improper, Please excuse her rudeness, but she is twelve years old with only 238,825 miles on her chassis. She is a great ride and could tell wonderful stores of her Texas adventures. Quick eye Carl sees fluid on the ground, share diagnosis of improper discharge and idiot light on dash, explains testing, replacement parts and bottom line of the bucks intended to exist my possession to add to your change pocket. The courtesy ride back home and the pick up the next day by Mr. Blondie was great. He is certainly an asset to your enterprise. Timeline for resuming possession of Little Red was about 24 hours and now she is smiling again and making new stories in California.

Carl Crocker

Mikie3
9/03/2014

"Happy customer "

Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. I initially went there with a Cherokee in mind but drove home in a 2012 Chevy Colorado. The truck wasn't my first choice, but nonetheless I absolutely love my truck and don't feel like I've settled at all. Madlin and Nick made my Labor Day weekend!

Madalin Locey

Marisela Ortega
9/02/2014

"Bill made me a happy customer!"

Bill Lunsford help me out and made a bad experience into a good one. I love my new 2014 Durango Limited, The sale didn't took that long and we got the deal that we want it!