Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Riverside

Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Riverside Info

metalfowl6
5/21/2015

"DO NOT GO HERE!!!!"

UPDATE.................. May 20th, 2015 As you can see from my original post below this has been over a week in progress- however last week they did call stating the vehicle repairs were complete however our family was out of state. So......TODAY was to be the day, we flew in yesterday and this was TOP priority for us. My husband left work and my kids and I went to return Rental car. We were at rental co., not more than 10 minutes when my husband called- "NOPE, go back home, YOUR car is not done." He was told that the whole bumper was taken off and painted- Which it clearly WAS NOT, he could see the scratches under the paint and orange peel in section where they said they repaired- basically they did a gypsy rattle can repair...WTH??? I brought my car here with NO DAMAGE AT ALL... for an oil change/tire rotation and warranty repair .......and NOW they think that doing a bang up fix it repair is acceptable? ** NO it is not, not to mention he found additional scratch in drivers mirror cover, and the interior where there was black boot markings was rubbed into panel still showing the black instead of completely cleaning it. So again....who inspects everything prior to dealership making a phone call to customer ((WHO again---brought you a car WITH absolutely NO DAMAGE)) stating that it's fixed, when clearly it is NOT!!!! Who handles the quality control?? Who is the General Manager??? Who is the OWNER??? ....all of these questions are next on our list, because clearly Quality Control seems to be an ongoing issue at this Dealership based on the YELP reviews we are seeing. I'm making a payment on my new car that has been DAMAGED by NO fault of my own and their solution now is, " We are going to take the bumper off a 2015' Durango and replace on yours." My goodness lets see what that's going to do to the overall appearance of my car..... to be continued (phone calls tomorrow to find out GM and Owner info) Original Post: 5/9/2015 Where to begin... -0 is what HONESTLY should be given to the SERVICE DEPT. Was on hold for 30 min to make appt for oil change/tire rotation and transmission leak. Dropped car off on Tuesday afternoon during a MESS of a parking situation that left me feeling a bit uneasy and general feeling about staff was they could care less: basically get car- get paperwork- goodbye. Wednesday call stating CAR READY to be picked up..oil change done/tires rotated YET part on order for Transmission leak but you can come pick up car--ARE you kidding me with a transmission leak...NO I will wait until fixed. Thursday update waiting on part. Friday call stating vehicle will be ready this afternoon. I contacted later stating I would not be there before closing and was told I could pick up that evening from sales dept. Decided to wait till today Saturday AM and this is where Customer service and The QUALITY control at this dealership is a complete ZERO!!!! We arrived and opened Driver's side door and noticed black boot marks all over inside door panel (which is beige) *******BUT was not prepared to find rear passenger quarter panel hit by other vehicle or swiped damage!!!! WTH???? Does anyone check the vehicles at all when repairs are completed? Who moved the car from one spot to another? Someone knows what happened.... and the fact that when you ask for MGR you are told NO ONE IS HERE- I'm the Asst mgr on duty and it'll be fixed - rule #1 apologize that your business has MESSED up - Well that didn't happen, it was a lot of us waiting for them to figure out WTH was going to happen next- I had to speak up and say get me a rental because I'm not taking my damaged vehicle off this lot. I did NOT bring it in damaged! YES I'm very upset and irritated at the lack of leadership and quality control at Moss Bros Riverside and please please if you chose to have service completed here CHECK your vehicle. Monday will now become our job to contact Svc Mgr, GM, and Owner- regarding the horrible customer service and getting our vehicle fixed ASAP.

Robert Gillam

ems184
5/19/2015

"85,000 mile service"

Very professional, customer service orientated, thorough and complete job, advised on recommendations and future services.

Albert

roberttyler1
4/22/2015

"Awesome Service "

These guys know how to please , took care of me like i was royalty.. Had my car all nice and clean when i arrived. Awesome work guys keep up the good work and customer service

Tavis Mahlke

civilengineer42
4/10/2015

"Great Buying Experinece"

I just thought I would share my experience with Moss Brothers Riverside. This is the second purchase from there store and in both cases it was more than fair. First was my 2013 SRT8 392 Challenger and just last week after 7 months of waiting my 2015 SRT Hellcat Challenger came in. Everything was above board and every promise that I got in September 2014 in a "VERBAL" contract was followed to the letter. Since the Hellcat right now is the most sought after car in US they could have reneged on the deal that was done verbally in September of 2014 and the car did not get to them until April of 2015, they could have put it on the market for an additional 15K ADM and gotten it. Robert, Asad, Chris, Tommy, and Bill went the extra mile to get our deal closed. I would go back again with no reservations and purchase another car from the guys. To The Crew At Moss Riverside........Thank You For the Hellcat.......Loving It......

Tommy Rodriguez, Asad Mazhar, Robert Davidson, Bill Lunsford

LilianHoang
4/03/2015

"Moss Bros … read this to see if you are really the boss!"

Thinking about buying or servicing your vehicle at Moss Bros. … read this to see if you are really the boss! I bought a brand new 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan at Moss Bros. Riverside 8151 Auto Drive Riverside, CA. 92504 on 8/28/2014. I took delivery of the vehicle very late in the evening when it was very dark and I could not see everything clear. The next morning, I noticed the rubber molding on both rear windows were twisted and did not stay in place. I was busy so I had to wait a few weeks before I can requested a day off from work then took the vehicle in for repair. I was surprise when the service man asked if my brand new van had extended insurance to cover the damage. I went home and called the salesman Tyler Bloomingdale and he had his supervisor talked to me on the phone. Tyler’s supervisor then had Austin Castro called me the next morning to schedule my vehicle in for service. I took another day off from work to bring the vehicle in for service on 10/7/2014 just to hear Austin Castro said he had to order the parts and will contact me when they arrive. Austin Castro did not contact me as promised. I came in on 11/04/2014 to ask him about the repair but he said he still waits for the parts and told me to wait again for his call. He did not call me at all again and continue to tell me that he still waits for the parts when I came and see him again on 12/09/2014. Austin Castro did not contact me at all about the repair for my vehicle. I brought my van to the dealer on 2/28/2015 for an oil change. While waiting for the oil change to get done, I talked to the service man Joey Salcedo about the problem of waiting for the parts for the repair of the rubber of the two rear windows and asked him to let me talk to a manager. Joey Salcedo told me to wait for him to look for the manager then ignore me for hours. I went to the front and talked to Carlos Perez, the Internet manager. Carlos said he will have someone call me the next day about the problem. Austin Castro called me the next day and scheduled me to come in for the repair on 3/9/2015. I had to take another day off from work to bring the vehicle in for repair since Austin said it will take until noon to finish. I left the vehicle early before 8:00 am then came back at 12:00 just to hear him explain that his service man made a mistake installing the windows to someone else van and he needs until 2:00pm to remove the windows from someone else’s vehicle and put them on my van. I wait until 2:00pm and he did not have it done. He made me wait until 5:00pm or 6:00pm to finished my van with two different windows on the two side of my van, a scratch on one of the side where the window was replace, and another scratch on the other side of the van. I talked to Oscar about the new problems and he rent me van from Enterprise and told me the problem will be correct the next day. Austin called me the next day and said he already order another parts to send to him over night and will have them in the next day then will have it done. The next day I talked to him on the phone and he said the parts just came in are the wrong parts again and we need to wait another two days. He did not contact me again for a few days so I had to come to the dealer again on 3/16/2015 and asked for a general manager. Arnold Flores, a sales manager who told us that he is a general manager, said he will have the problem take care of. I took the van home after a week in the dealer without being serviced. We were ignored again for another two weeks until I decided to take action to correct this problem and this is the first of the steps that we will have to let consumers know about Moss Bros. who has the slogan that “You are the boss.”

Tyler Bloomingdale, Joey Salcedo, Carlos Perez, Arnold Flores, Austin Castro

ammejia
3/28/2015

"wonderful expericane "

It’s all too common to run into obnoxious car salesman who only wants to get your signature and their commission as fast as possible. Wally Lema was awesome he has proved us a wonderful exception to that cliché, and he has ensured that we will be coming back to your dealership for years to come. Also to all the others that assisted us We give you all a 5+ star 2 thumbs up Thank you very much. Alex and Maria Mejia

Wally Lema

Jo
3/18/2015

" Love Carl Jenkins, love my car!"

We bought our 1st Dodge Charger here and when it was totaled in an accident we came back to Carl Jenkins. He makes us feel comfortable! It was smooth and easy!

Robert Gillam, Tommy Rodriguez, Carl Jenkins, Bill Lunsford

dcasanares
3/17/2015

"David Casanares experience "

Overall Experience was good. I went in for to buy a RAM and walked out with a 300..... team did not hesitate on working on a new deal outside of the original one so I could make a decision between the two.

Tarik Marjieh

gnerase
3/14/2015

"Great service and friendly"

I have had two cars serviced here for almost 15 years and have had excellent service and cooperation with the Service Manager and their department. My cars are still running great and will continue to have them serviced here.

Austin Castro

hbock
3/13/2015

"over all it was good"

the first I was for an oil change they would not do it because it had not been a year or the light was not on I am from the old school that you changed oil at 3 or 5000 miles was not told about this when I got the car new it might help you put is info out.

Albert Heineman