Moss Bros. Toyota Scion

Moss Bros. Toyota Scion
Call
Moss Bros. Toyota Scion Info

"LIKE HOME."

I LIKE THE REMODELING OF THIS PLACE. ITS VERY CLEAN AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM AT HOME. WELL DONE TOYOTA. THE DONUTS AND FRUITS ARE VERY APPRECIATED.

"Tacoma and Prius"

Everything is great we happy what I need more long time in finance so we can by more high car what more accessorily very good idea

He is panic

"excellent"

Pleasure working with Joe, easy process. I have done my own oil changes before I started driving, just wondering if the price for convenience was worth it. Picked up my car after it was washed, I was very satisfied with the service to the point where I am willing to create an account to post this review. There is a high likelihood of me coming back for my next oil change

"Great service"

Craig is a great employee. He always has this great attitude and he makes you feel like you're at home. He's not pushy and he recommends services hat you need and will tell you how long you can go without certain services. For the most part everyone at Toyota Moreno Valley are friendly and will speak to you . Love this place. Great customer service.

Craig Surchill

"Craig is the Best"

I have been using Craig for years would not go anywhere else he always takes care of me. I tried the dealer out here and they are no good. So I drive 50 min to see Craig because I can trust him.

craig

"Recent service"

Service representative Joe was great. I noticed that Moss was using non-union construction workers. I urge Moss to pay their construction workers fair compensation.

"THANK YOU JAVIER !! "

The sales person Javier, was the best. He made it supper easy all i had to do was go in and sign. he went on several test drives with me the week befor my purchase, as i was doing homework since i had to get a car fast due to a toltal loss, of my car that i love. Now i have a new car that is hloding up to the old, and I am Happy !!! I purchase a 2014 Toyota Corrolla S on 3/14/14. THANK YOU JAVIER !!

Javier

"Top Notch!"

I recommend Moss Bros Toyota for car maintenance because their reputation for excellent customer service has been top notch! In the past, I would have to take off from work for "scheduled maintenance," but since Moss Bros has introduced the shuttle service, I am able to leave my 4Runner, and take the shuttle to work. The convenience of the shuttle service added an extra dimension to Moss Bros great customer service!

Cassandra Wilkes

"I think this dealership tries very hard to treat the..."

I think this dealership tries very hard to treat the customer right. They seem to pay attention to the small details that make a difference to the customer. Craig Suchil is my service adviser and I could not be more pleased.. He has always treated me as one of his best customers and makes sure that my car is serviced properly and on time. Keep up the good work

Craig Suchil

"We always get great service and all the people are..."

We always get great service and all the people are helpful. Joe is great. We have bought 4 trucks and 2 cars at Moss Brothers Toyota and have always gotten great service.