Moss Bros. Toyota Scion

Moss Bros. Toyota Scion Info

agonzalezjr
12/13/2014

"Oil Change"

My wife took our 2013 Toyota Camry in for an oil change on Friday December 5th. We had an appointment at 8:30 am and had to wait two hours.

Fernando

mightymittrick
12/03/2014

"I walked out thinking that was easy!!!"

I have purchased many cars through the years and I would definitely say this was the nicest experience buying a car I have ever had. The salesman Chad was very knowledgable, kind and reasonable. At every step I felt good about the deal I was making. It didn't feel Iike a typical high pressure sales job. It was nice and easy. I really felt like I got a great deal. Everyone involved from the moment I entered the parking lot to the financing was incredible. I was greeted and met by a very nice young lady who led me to my salesmen Chad. Chad was awesome. He really listened to me and set me up with what I feel was a steal of a deal. Jun who approved the deal was very reasonable, kind and friendly. Finally, the finance person was so quick and knowledgable. He answered all my questions with ease. Even my mom who went with me said she was really impressed.

I don't recall the finance mans name but he was great! Also the lady that greets you in the parking lot was very friendly and helpful.

Ralph Roberts
12/03/2014

"Steve Dambrosio was very knowledgeable and professional."

I have bought a lot cars in my life and this was one of the more pleasant experiences. Steve Dambrosio was very knowledgeable and professional and walked me through each step.

elgordoh
11/11/2014

"A different kind of service."

I left the previous Toyota Service, because I was always being pressured into services to my car that I didn't feel I needed. Thus far the service I have received from Moss Motors Toyota have been exceptional and pleasant. Cassandra Wilkes has given my car the necessary care they need. She is professional in her dealings with me and my wife.

Cassandra Wilkes

zpmariam
11/10/2014

"They disregarded my request and later caused me difficulty "

In May 2013 they said I need new tires and replaced 4 tires on my car for $590. I asked them to leave one of my existing tires as a spare tire in the trunk. One of the new tires exploded last Oct. on the free way. The spare tire that I had asked for was not in the trunk; so I had the car to be towed to my house as it was Saturday late afternoon and most tire places would have been closed by the time we got there. I could not use my car until it was fixed the next Monday. Discount tire replaced the damaged tire. They did not see any nail or other object that might have punctured the tire. Discount T. left the damaged tire in the trunk and advised me to call Moss Toyota that I got the tires from. If the spare tire was there I would not have to tow the car and I would not have been without a car for couple of days. I looked at the papers for the new tires from Moss B.; there was no papers for tire warranty, the brand name of the tires was not on the papers. I called Steve and the answer was sorry we can not do anything, may be it was a bullet that exploded your car, Toyota does not warrantee our tires. I am not sure if I really needed the new tires in May 2013, after Steve talked me into it and took my car I had my doubts, but my car was already taken in. I am now noticing that it is 2009 Camry and I had it only for 4 years and the car had just 43, 350 miles on the original Toyota Camry tires when they changed the tires. The original Toyota tires warrantied for 50,000 miles, but go much longer. My driving is mostly free way driving. When they see a woman alone they use their scare tactic to sell the things that are not needed. I would never go there again and I would be more vigilant with the car service people.

Middleham
11/06/2014

"My service experience November 5, 2014"

Craig Suchtl is very thorough in explaining the service to a very senior lady. I didn't have to wait very long before I was attended to. The wait for completion of service was reasonable..

hybridsuv101114
10/11/2014

"Better than previous visits"

Didn't have to wait too long before I was attended by service rep. The wait for completion of service was reasonable. The waiting area was clean. The Restrooms were very clean.

dmcastro95
10/03/2014

"Service FJ"

It was easy to check in. I got my service completed within 2 hours with no appointment. I also used the shuttle service and they were friendly and on time.

Al

Norwalk4Life
10/02/2014

"service"

Service was great. Good customer service and work was done quickly. Steve the assistant service manager was very helpful and let me know of special service deals.

steve

dealsurf
9/18/2014

"Toyota RAV Service"

Joe Vidrio always does a great job taking care of the service order and getting my vehicles in and out service in a very timely manner. Joe Vidrio is the reason I come to Moss Bros. Toyota in Moreno Valley for all of my Toyota's servicing. I recommend all of my friends with Toyota's to Go see Joe Vidrio for their service needs.

Joe Vidrio