Moss Bros. Toyota Scion

Moss Bros. Toyota Scion
Call
Moss Bros. Toyota Scion Info

"Toyota RAV Service"

Joe Vidrio always does a great job taking care of the service order and getting my vehicles in and out service in a very timely manner. Joe Vidrio is the reason I come to Moss Bros. Toyota in Moreno Valley for all of my Toyota's servicing. I recommend all of my friends with Toyota's to Go see Joe Vidrio for their service needs.

Joe Vidrio

"5M miles service"

I enjoyed my 5,000 miles service to my new car because I didn't have to pay for it. The service was excellent and everyone was helpful with things I didn't know especially how to operate my hands free devices.

Steve Atencio

"Exeptional service"

Staffs explained the whole process including finance to me in a straight language that I can understand. Great experience. I will always recommend my friends and family members to the dealership .

great personality.make the whole buying process interesting.

"Great Customer Service"

I took my car in for recalls as well as other service. My wait was lengthy, but I knew that going in. Rather than be without my car I decided to wait. Candace came and checked on me and gave me updates on the repair and how much longer she thought it would take. When completed, I was surprised to see my car had been washed and tires dressed. It almost looked like new!

Candace

"LIKE HOME."

I LIKE THE REMODELING OF THIS PLACE. ITS VERY CLEAN AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM AT HOME. WELL DONE TOYOTA. THE DONUTS AND FRUITS ARE VERY APPRECIATED.

"Tacoma and Prius"

Everything is great we happy what I need more long time in finance so we can by more high car what more accessorily very good idea

He is panic

"excellent"

Pleasure working with Joe, easy process. I have done my own oil changes before I started driving, just wondering if the price for convenience was worth it. Picked up my car after it was washed, I was very satisfied with the service to the point where I am willing to create an account to post this review. There is a high likelihood of me coming back for my next oil change

Joe

"Great service"

Craig is a great employee. He always has this great attitude and he makes you feel like you're at home. He's not pushy and he recommends services hat you need and will tell you how long you can go without certain services. For the most part everyone at Toyota Moreno Valley are friendly and will speak to you . Love this place. Great customer service.

Craig Surchill

"Craig is the Best"

I have been using Craig for years would not go anywhere else he always takes care of me. I tried the dealer out here and they are no good. So I drive 50 min to see Craig because I can trust him.

craig

"Recent service"

Service representative Joe was great. I noticed that Moss was using non-union construction workers. I urge Moss to pay their construction workers fair compensation.

Joe