Moss Bros. Toyota Scion

Moss Bros. Toyota Scion Info

Rebound
3/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Had an appointment for service and was running just a little late due to traffic back-up. However, Mr. Al Harvell assisted me and assured me that it was no problem and would have me out quickly. Even with the back up of vehicles being serviced, I was out at the time he quoted. This was the second time I was assisted by Mr. Harvell and he is an exceptional professional. Each time my husband or I had questions, he explained fully the answers and because of that, I will only have my car serviced at M.V. Toyota and request my friends to use M.V. Toyota. (Just a side note: The first time I had my care serviced at the place where I purchased my vehicle, someone stole my cell phone charger out of my glove box and my radio stations were changed) After that happened, I started using M.V. Toyota and nothing was stolen nor was my radio stations changed in my car. Much appreciated for the care shown towards your customers!

Al Harvell

Jeff
3/09/2015

"5,000 mile scheduled maintenance"

Craig Suchil has always provided superior customer service. I have been a customer for seven years and I keep coming back for the great service.

Craig Suchil

Aliyah
2/22/2015

"The wait is too long"

I had an appointment for a simple oil change that took over two hours to complete. This dealership needs more service technician to meet the needs of truly exceptional service. The only positive thing that occurred was the friendly service I received from Al, even though my appointment was with Mike. When I arrived Al was busy with a customer but came out to assist me as soon as he was done while about 8 of his colleagues huddled in a corner doing stretch exercises in the window and playing around without caring that there were customers waiting to simply be checked in. Thank you Al I appreciate you!

Al

Shades Dad
1/28/2015

"Probably the best new car purchase experience we've ever had"

After shopping for a new sedan to go with our new Nissan Murano, both at the same time, we used the Internet, telephone, dealership visits and test drives to ultimately select our new cars. By the time we settled on which sedan to purchase, all it came down to was the Internet pricing guides, phone calls between dealerships to establish "OTD" (Out The Door" prices for the make, model and trim and color we wanted before it was time to head to Moss Bros. to test drive and then buy our new Toyota Corolla LE Plus. My opinion is that none of the lead up to our trip to Moss Bros was easy except for the interaction we got on the phone with Mr. Robert Kellogg. After we entered the information on Truecar.com and submitted it to several dealerships, Mr. Kellogg and one of his assistants, I think it was 'Lauren" made calls back and forth to first find the trim and color we wanted and ultimately the OTD price. Moss. Bros quoted a price that was about $500.00 LESS than what we got from Temecula Toyota, a dealership very close to home. Our trip to Moss Bros, even in work traffic was worth it. The entire experience, while long, like just about every other vehicle purchase I have made, was fantastic, from the greeting to the moment we drove off the lot. I'm sad that I do not remember the last name of the Internet Manager who is called 'Junior' but he was probably the best salesman I've ever had an experience. He was very knowledgable about what we wanted and extremely friendly and attentive to our needs and wants. When it came down to pricing, we were quoted a price on the phone of approxametly $18,600.00. When I stated that we were willing to pay no more than $18,700 for the Corolla, after Junior went into the manager's office, Moss Bros. accepted our price. Since we paid cash for the car, there was no dealing about financing. When we finally got to the finance manager, we were the last buyers in the dealership. It was a longer than we had hoped for wait, but it was worth it. The F.M. didn't pester us with upgrades we told him up front we weren't interested in and he did a very efficient and friendly job. When we first decided that we wanted exactly what we wanted, seeking it out, pricing it out, and being able to drive off the Moss Bros. lot provided my wife Terri and I with an outstanding and remarkable experience. Moss Bros. representatives stated that they would accept the Trucar.com Internet price, and they did just that! "Shades" is our brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Plus in the dark gray color and we love it! We want to thank everyone at Moss Bros. Toyota and Scion for the sedan purchasing experience and of course, we have noting but recommendations to others about researching and then heading over to Moss Bros. Mark and Teresa Wells, Murrieta, California. P.S. We had been shopping for two replacement vehicles since last October and neither of have have ever worked for Toyota or have/had any friends or relatives who work for Toyota except for our nephew who delivers parts for Toyota in the South Bay area. We were not prompted or compensated for this review except for the wonderful experience we got from Moss Bros.

J.R.(Junior), Bob Kellogg

tunshome
1/17/2015

"Check Engine "

Engine light was ignited and I waited an hour for the service to be completed which is excellent. I was able to go to work.

Steve Atencio

Carla
1/12/2015

"Service"

My experience was excellent was helped in timely manner did not wait long, very satisfied with service. Will return for services for Corolla and Highlander. Thank You.

Robert in Service Dept.

Stevo
1/01/2015

"in a rush"

Compared to other times, this time they were rushing to the next customer, and didnt pay to much attention to all of my questions. but the work was great.

Craig Suchil

agonzalezjr
12/13/2014

"Oil Change"

My wife took our 2013 Toyota Camry in for an oil change on Friday December 5th. We had an appointment at 8:30 am and had to wait two hours.

Fernando

mightymittrick
12/03/2014

"I walked out thinking that was easy!!!"

I have purchased many cars through the years and I would definitely say this was the nicest experience buying a car I have ever had. The salesman Chad was very knowledgable, kind and reasonable. At every step I felt good about the deal I was making. It didn't feel Iike a typical high pressure sales job. It was nice and easy. I really felt like I got a great deal. Everyone involved from the moment I entered the parking lot to the financing was incredible. I was greeted and met by a very nice young lady who led me to my salesmen Chad. Chad was awesome. He really listened to me and set me up with what I feel was a steal of a deal. Jun who approved the deal was very reasonable, kind and friendly. Finally, the finance person was so quick and knowledgable. He answered all my questions with ease. Even my mom who went with me said she was really impressed.

I don't recall the finance mans name but he was great! Also the lady that greets you in the parking lot was very friendly and helpful. , Jun Miclat, Chad Baer

Ralph Roberts
12/03/2014

"Steve Dambrosio was very knowledgeable and professional."

I have bought a lot cars in my life and this was one of the more pleasant experiences. Steve Dambrosio was very knowledgeable and professional and walked me through each step.

Stephen Dambrosio