Moss Bros. Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Moss Bros. Toyota Scion

Call
Moss Bros. Toyota Scion Info

"A different kind of service."

I left the previous Toyota Service, because I was always being pressured into services to my car that I didn't feel I needed. Thus far the service I have received from Moss Motors Toyota have been exceptional and pleasant. Cassandra Wilkes has given my car the necessary care they need. She is professional in her dealings with me and my wife.

Cassandra Wilkes

"They disregarded my request and later caused me difficulty "

In May 2013 they said I need new tires and replaced 4 tires on my car for $590. I asked them to leave one of my existing tires as a spare tire in the trunk. One of the new tires exploded last Oct. on the free way. The spare tire that I had asked for was not in the trunk; so I had the car to be towed to my house as it was Saturday late afternoon and most tire places would have been closed by the time we got there. I could not use my car until it was fixed the next Monday. Discount tire replaced the damaged tire. They did not see any nail or other object that might have punctured the tire. Discount T. left the damaged tire in the trunk and advised me to call Moss Toyota that I got the tires from. If the spare tire was there I would not have to tow the car and I would not have been without a car for couple of days. I looked at the papers for the new tires from Moss B.; there was no papers for tire warranty, the brand name of the tires was not on the papers. I called Steve and the answer was sorry we can not do anything, may be it was a bullet that exploded your car, Toyota does not warrantee our tires. I am not sure if I really needed the new tires in May 2013, after Steve talked me into it and took my car I had my doubts, but my car was already taken in. I am now noticing that it is 2009 Camry and I had it only for 4 years and the car had just 43, 350 miles on the original Toyota Camry tires when they changed the tires. The original Toyota tires warrantied for 50,000 miles, but go much longer. My driving is mostly free way driving. When they see a woman alone they use their scare tactic to sell the things that are not needed. I would never go there again and I would be more vigilant with the car service people.

"My service experience November 5, 2014"

Craig Suchtl is very thorough in explaining the service to a very senior lady. I didn't have to wait very long before I was attended to. The wait for completion of service was reasonable..

"Better than previous visits"

Didn't have to wait too long before I was attended by service rep. The wait for completion of service was reasonable. The waiting area was clean. The Restrooms were very clean.

"Service FJ"

It was easy to check in. I got my service completed within 2 hours with no appointment. I also used the shuttle service and they were friendly and on time.

Al

"service"

Service was great. Good customer service and work was done quickly. Steve the assistant service manager was very helpful and let me know of special service deals.

steve

"Toyota RAV Service"

Joe Vidrio always does a great job taking care of the service order and getting my vehicles in and out service in a very timely manner. Joe Vidrio is the reason I come to Moss Bros. Toyota in Moreno Valley for all of my Toyota's servicing. I recommend all of my friends with Toyota's to Go see Joe Vidrio for their service needs.

Joe Vidrio

"5M miles service"

I enjoyed my 5,000 miles service to my new car because I didn't have to pay for it. The service was excellent and everyone was helpful with things I didn't know especially how to operate my hands free devices.

Steve Atencio

"Exeptional service"

Staffs explained the whole process including finance to me in a straight language that I can understand. Great experience. I will always recommend my friends and family members to the dealership .

great personality.make the whole buying process interesting.

"Great Customer Service"

I took my car in for recalls as well as other service. My wait was lengthy, but I knew that going in. Rather than be without my car I decided to wait. Candace came and checked on me and gave me updates on the repair and how much longer she thought it would take. When completed, I was surprised to see my car had been washed and tires dressed. It almost looked like new!

Candace