Mossy Honda Lemon Grove

Mossy Honda Lemon Grove Info

cless
5/17/2015

"care and graceful "

Was the frist time buying a car without the stress when I thought I was I realized I was ok and it was a pleasant experience thanks to Fernando Martinez he was great did everything to make the process as comfortable and pleasant everything very smooth experience. Thank you again Fernando Martinez at Mossy Honda Lemon Grove. Very grateful, Clessa & Lewis

Fernando Martinez

alejex
9/29/2014

"Horrible experience"

I purchase a used car for 24,000.00. I gave a trade in (8,000) plus a 10,000.00 down. Since it was a used car it had some dents & dings. The day of the deal we dealt with 2 managers first one said he was going to replace the door molding the second said he was approving fix the dents. On the iou it only said see Marcello, no details about the work approved. A week later I brought it back for repair, 5 days later I picked it up and it only been touched up and nothing was replaced. We asked to speak to the manager and after he went back on his word he gave us two options, either take the truck as is or I can give you your car trade in and money back. I said okay give me my car trade in and money back . They had sold my trade in the next day we trade it in, So they took 3 days to give me my money back. After everything they put me through they try to offer to fix the problem and then try to get me in a new truck but after an experience like that who would want to buy a car from them after all?. That was the worst experience I've ever had with a dealership. Would not recommend it.

Marcello, Gabriel leon

TZZ5
11/30/2013

"We drove back to this dealership because a salesman with..."

We drove back to this dealership because a salesman with whom we had negotiated earlier called us back and agreed to a price. After a one hour drive and a one hour wait, they tried to sell us the car for $2500 above the agreed upon price. We came here with the understanding that a deal was already made, not to bother with more negotiating. To make things worse, instead of apologizing, they called us rude after we explained to them that we had already agreed to a lower price. In short, this dealership made us a disingenuous offer, wasted 3 hours of our time, and insulted us. We would advise that potential car buyers avoid this dealership.

Manager