Mossy Honda Lemon Grove

Mossy Honda Lemon Grove Info

Pacific Honda

crispin price
8/27/2016

"Possibly tampered d with my car"

Just took my honda element in to have the airbag recall and now my check engine light and airbag light are on I think they tampered with the car !!! very scarry

arturo sergio esquivel jr

AprilL
3/31/2016

"Scammed on Interest when I bought a car here"

I have just purchased a Honda Pilot from Mossy Honda, and, although the car itself is great, I am very unhappy with how they tricked me with the financing. I recommend that everyone check their credit ratings online before going in, as they definitely pulled a scam on me. The salesman said that they looked at my three credit scores, and picked out the highest one, and based the interest rate they charged on that score. But when I went to check them, upon driving home, I found that they had picked my lowest score in order to justifiy charging me more interest than they should have. I intend to tell everyone I can about this. They may have cheated me out of thousands of dollars in interest, but I hope that others will learn from my mistake.

Don't have the name

Jd
2/01/2016

"Service confusion"

There is a huge disconnect somewhere between the sweet little clueless receptionist who makes your service appointment and the actual polite young men that greet you whe you bring in your car. Twice now I diligently follow my service minder and call to question the appropriate time to bring in my car to service-- I am told yes, make an appointment, arrange my day to accommodate appointment and the end up being told politely to go home, nothing needs to be done quite yet on your car.

No one in particular

allaroundsk8er
10/21/2015

"Shop for your new car somewhere else"

First off, the buying experience wasn't the greatest. I felt pressured and after all said and done, I realized why I was being pressured. During the signing of the paperwork, I realized that the interest rate that was promised was not the one that I was being given. When I explained to the gentleman what I was told by the manager, I was told that he wasn't there and that he didn't know what agreement we had made. I ended up signing anyways since my wife was excited about the car and had already told her family that we were buying a new car. The most recent bad experience that I had with them was last week. I took my car to get serviced (second time since I purchased it), oil change and car wash. When I got home, I realized a plastic piece was missing from the driver seat. I called them up and explained to them what had happened, they promised me a call back from the manager. Well, that never happened. Not once, nor twice but four different times. I went into the store yesterday, was told the same thing, that a manager would call me by the end of the day. I waited and waited and never received a call. So, I decided to go in today again, just to be told that they were not going to replace the plastic. The manager, Ana Garcia, appeared to have her mind determined and wasn't listening to what I was telling her. She argued that I have had the car for quite some time, and pretty much made it seem as if I lost the plastic piece. I explained to her that my car had only been serviced twice, both at the dealership, and that the only place that it could have gone missing was there. Once again, her reply "my workers are not going to get fired for a piece of plastic." Instead, of telling me she would look into it, she continued to tell me that her workers are not going to get fired for a piece of plastic. Once I asked her if cameras were available to view, she stated that she would have to go back and look at the time my car got serviced and date. I asked to speak to someone above her, she simply told me that he was not in the office and only gave me his name instead of giving me contact information for him. She then told me to let her look into the problem before contacting her manager and stated that "he" would call me on Friday. The plastic is not an expensive piece what so ever but when I take my car to get serviced I expect it to come back complete. In conclusion, customer satisfaction is not their priority contrary to what they tell you. All they care about is their sales and when a complaint is received, they will always be right. Look at a different dealership for your next purchase, one who actually cares about their customers and wants to do the right thing.

Dont recall names

margaret456
9/01/2015

"Safety Recall Experience"

My 2004 Honda Pilot was recently recalled for a driver's side airbag replacement.. The staff at Mossy Honda was awesome. Art Esquivel, my service advisor, was so helpful and nice that it made my experience a pleasant one. My husband is handicapped and we are a one car family. Art arranged for me to have a loner car until mine was fixed. My car was done in a day and when I picked it up it was nice and clean. Great service. I strongly recommend them!

Art Esquivel

Lumi
8/28/2015

"Only decent area is service but that's so we spend more."

The ONLY reason I deal with this dealership is that is close to my home and I deal with Mercelino who is an extremely courteous and nice guy and really understands that a friendly smile and courtesy can go a long way in business. They tend to recommend service that is not needed (I take good care of my car myself or elsewhere) and is super expensive! They really stuck it to us and told us that they could get us in a new Honda for the same payment as the current car. That was a huge lie! They keep calling us wanting to buy our 2009 Honda because "they need it in their inventory of used cars." While my car is practically brand new due to the care I've given it, this is BS. They just want to take me for another ride.

Marcelino

happy honda man
8/22/2015

"Excellent purchase experience."

Bought two cars here recently from Fernando and Miguel. On both occasions prices quoted on phone or internet were honored to the letter. Fernando and Miguel were both low key and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Mossy Honda to anyone who wants a good car buying experience. On both occasions finance guys were also pleasant and did not push us to buy any ups or extras. We bought cars for exact price we wanted to pay. I have been buying cars for 40 years. This was by far the best dealership I have dealt with.

Fernando and Miguel

Vicman119
8/13/2015

"don't waste your time there !!"

rude sales people and managers, they play games, and it was a waste of over 2 hours !! they think customers are ignorant and are treated as such

manager Marcello and a slimy sales guy

ec
7/28/2015

"Awesome car buying experience"

This was my first brand new car that I purchased and Fernando was very helpful and ensured that the process was easy, fast and hassle-free. Plus I was able to save money since I found them through Truecar. Definitely would recommend Mossy Honda Lemon Grove!

Fernando

colleen6347
6/26/2015

"great customer service"

Mostafa was super helpful. We told him what we wanted and we got exactly that. He was very friendly, entertained the kids when they were being fussy and went out of him way to make sure we left satisfied. Carlos helped us with financing and found us to walk away with a trade in and no money down to walk out the door with our desired monthly payment. Really good experience, I'll definitely come back to this location and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a hassle free car buying experience

mostafa and carlos