Mossy Honda

Mossy Honda
Call
Mossy Honda Info

"Horrible experience"

I purchase a used car for 24,000.00. I gave a trade in (8,000) plus a 10,000.00 down. Since it was a used car it had some dents & dings. The day of the deal we dealt with 2 managers first one said he was going to replace the door molding the second said he was approving fix the dents. On the iou it only said see Marcello, no details about the work approved. A week later I brought it back for repair, 5 days later I picked it up and it only been touched up and nothing was replaced. We asked to speak to the manager and after he went back on his word he gave us two options, either take the truck as is or I can give you your car trade in and money back. I said okay give me my car trade in and money back . They had sold my trade in the next day we trade it in, So they took 3 days to give me my money back. After everything they put me through they try to offer to fix the problem and then try to get me in a new truck but after an experience like that who would want to buy a car from them after all?. That was the worst experience I've ever had with a dealership. Would not recommend it.

Marcello, Gabriel leon,

"We drove back to this dealership because a salesman with..."

We drove back to this dealership because a salesman with whom we had negotiated earlier called us back and agreed to a price. After a one hour drive and a one hour wait, they tried to sell us the car for $2500 above the agreed upon price. We came here with the understanding that a deal was already made, not to bother with more negotiating. To make things worse, instead of apologizing, they called us rude after we explained to them that we had already agreed to a lower price. In short, this dealership made us a disingenuous offer, wasted 3 hours of our time, and insulted us. We would advise that potential car buyers avoid this dealership.

Manager

"The phone sales lady Tracy Camacho told me that they are..."

The phone sales lady Tracy Camacho told me that they are agreed with my offer. but when I got there and through all the paper work. Then the sale man told me that Tracy had different story about my offer. and their OTD price for me is event higher than the sticker price. They all are big liars and try to make money by cheating. I will tell my story to everyone I know and let them be aware of this horrible honda dealer.

Tracy Camacho

Mossy Honda responded to this review

December 03, 2012

I just reveiwed your inquiry into purchasing a 2012 CR-V EX. It seems there was a misunderstanding between "Sales Price" and "Out the Door Price". The last email sent to you prior to you coming in definitively stated the "Sales Price" not the "Out the Door" price was $23,800. "The Sales Price for the 2012 CR-V EX will be $23,800 for today only. Are address is 3615 Lemon Grove Ave. Lemon Grove CA. 91945. If you have any trouble getting here feel free to give me a call at (619)415-0889. See you soon." We strive to communicate transparently and in this case we feel we did just that.

"Bought below cost on Sept. 11/2012. Fico 809. They said..."

Bought below cost on Sept. 11/2012. Fico 809. They said approved. They gave me the car the next day. On day 10--last legal day to do so--they sent an unsigned letter saying I was denied financing and demanded the car back. I guess they thought I'd panic. Arranged payment from other source and told Honda Motor. Meanwhile I wrote a review on another site. DCH's Eric B. responded no such scenario in September could be found. 20 days later they called & said I was approved after all and confirmed receipt of payoff. They wanted to know what they could do to make me happy. Their excuses were that people had been out and the "girls" made a mistake. They had no idea who sent me the letter. My credit union says they would know in no more than 24 hrs. if my finaning had been approved. It took them 2 days to complete the paperwork (we had to fax and e-mail back and forth as they are 100 miles away, cut the check, and send it to DCH). Explain why after saying I'd been approved and had the car 9 days they sent a letter saying I'd been denied if they would have known within 24 hrs. And not even call until 20 days had passed since I bought. I'll bet if I'd brought the car back they would have run out with open arms and offered financing at a lower price. Bait & switch? I'm still waiting the requested letter explaining why I'd been disapproved on Sept. 21, a retraction of their response saying no such scenario exists, and the $700 in additional interest (my credit union's lowest rate is a percentage above Honda's current financing)and the credit union's required payment insurance due to the price of the car. Think I'll get any of the three?

Frank, Nick

"I had another pleasant experience. Joe displayed..."

I had another pleasant experience. Joe displayed excellent customer service! He was extremely patient and made buying a car a easy process. I would highly recommend this dealership.

"I purchased some Honda OEM parts from DC Honda and I..."

I purchased some Honda OEM parts from DC Honda and I found their prices outstanding. And, because of my situation I needed the parts sent two-day expedited shipping. I did not ask yet he expedited the parts for free and took care of me. Wonderful customer service; helpful, knowledgable, friendly. I love it when a business goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. I would definitely recommend DC Honda of Lemon Grove.

Brian

"When you walk into DCH Honda of Lemon Grove ask for Frank..."

When you walk into DCH Honda of Lemon Grove ask for Frank Nelson. He is the salesman that you want to work with. He knows what every little knob and button does on your new honda and he is NOT pushy at all... just very informative. Not only is Frank Nelson an awesome sales consultant, but the dealership itself is quite distinguished from the majority of other dealerships that my wife and I visited over the last three weeks. We were looking for a crossover/suv in our price range so we went to ever make of car you can think of and the last place we went was DCH Honda of lemon grove and we are glad we went there. When we finally decided on a CR-V they found us the rare white EX model and made sure that it was ready to go for us at our convenience. I will be recommending them to all of my friends and family members. Don't forget to ask for Frank.

Frank Nelson

"Robert, service technician, was very helpful, friendly,..."

Robert, service technician, was very helpful, friendly, courteous, and timely with handling a recall for the onboard computer of my 2011 Honda Odyssey. At first, I wanted to go to Pacific Honda but their service department turned me away. I will get any future service repairs done at DCH of Lemon Grove. Thank you so much for my pleasant first service experience.

Robert

"I gave my service representative a coupon for my oil and..."

I gave my service representative a coupon for my oil and filter change for $29.95 which was signed and acknowledge. I was not honored the discount at time of check out charged full price. However, most horrid of all, I asked to be called if there were any issues. Well I have a non replaceable tire with a nail in the front right. A phone call was not made, a warning was not issued, and I was allowed to drive my car off the lot into a week of pooring rain in San Diego County. Had I not read my receipt in detail I would have not even know of the issue. What Honda dealer puts their customer in that kind of danger?

Manuel Gastelum

"OMG, they saved me! I was at the Kia dealer in El Cajon..."

OMG, they saved me! I was at the Kia dealer in El Cajon getting ripped off. I called them and they came and picked me up. I explained my experience with them and they helped me out more then any other car dealership I have ever been to, and I have paid off 6 cars so I know when I see a good deal. Thank you so much and you have made a life long customer! I am proud to say I bought a car from you and I am glad to be a part of the VIP program.

Joe, Tommy

Mossy Honda responded to this review

January 09, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted that you had a great experience with our dealership. The entire dealership works hard to please our customers and your comments are greatly appreciated. We feel that if we take care of your needs and answer all of your questions we can build a long-lasting relationship. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Thank you again for the kind words. Regards, Kyle Nyswonger GM