Motor Mile Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 5

Motor Mile Mitsubishi

Motor Mile Mitsubishi Info
About Motor Mile Mitsubishi

The Shelor Automotive Group began over 30 years ago, in 1974, as a single-line Chevrolet store in Christiansburg, VA. Over the years, Shelor Motor Mile has grown to 10 new car and truck brands, recreational vehicles, trailers and hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to become the volume automotive store of southwestern Virginia known as the Shelor Motor Mile. Choose from a new Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mitsubishi, RAM, Scion, Subaru, Toyota. If a pre-owned vehicle is what you are looking for, Shelor has it at the Used Car Super Store. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Shelor Motor Mile will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

About Motor Mile Mitsubishi

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Very satisfied with the customer service, and..."

Very satisfied with the customer service, and friendliness of staff. I would recommend anyone to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle from the Motor Mile.

Tyler Clontz

"Ryan spent almost 4-5 hours "literally dealing"..."

Ryan spent almost 4-5 hours "literally dealing" with me (haha) and made all the arrangements for the bank loan in which he even got me a better rate and way better deal with another bank than the one I normally work with. Found a problem with the appearance of the car involving a decently chipped rim halfway through the process, he said he'd have it taken care of by the time I came to pick up the car. Picked up the vehicle and not only had he gotten the damaged rim fixed, he had gotten them all matched as that the damaged one came out a different color from the rest and it bothered him that it wasn't right and would have further hurt the appearance of the vehicle. I drove over an hour and a half to this dealership and it was much worth it to come here than deal with the ones where I live. This was the first experience I've had that went smoothly and the dealer made good on his promises and actually took the time to sit down with me and help me through the process.

Ryan Potter

"I'm completely thrilled with how everything turned..."

I'm completely thrilled with how everything turned out! I now have a brand new car thanks to the dedication of the staff. Charlie went above and beyond just his job, and made the whole process very personal, making sure that he got me into the car that I wanted! He did so well, that my three year old daughter even liked him! My daughter is usually bashful and shy around new people but Charlie made her feel comfortable enough to open up to him. I would definatly recomend anyone I know to go see Charlie, because I believe he would do whatever he could to help them get a car they really like! I will definatly continue to do buisiness with Charlie and Shelor both in the future!

Charlie Taylor

"Very attentive to our needs and let us try it on our own...."

Very attentive to our needs and let us try it on our own. Helped us with the financing and after 2 hours we were on our way home. I have bought 2 new cars previously elsewhere and it took most of the day doing all of the paperwork. Would recommend him to friends.

Andy Millirons

"I really enjoyed working with Mike on the purchase of my..."

I really enjoyed working with Mike on the purchase of my new car He took the time to find out what I was looking for and got me a good deal.

Mike Parks

"Mike Mundy was a wonderful salesman and helped me find..."

Mike Mundy was a wonderful salesman and helped me find exactly what I needed for a car and was kind and respectful while assisting me. He went out of his way to make sure that I had all the information I needed and knew all my options! I will recommend Mike and Shelor to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Mike Mundy

"I have purchased 4 brand new vehicles from Shelor over..."

I have purchased 4 brand new vehicles from Shelor over the past 16 years! This was by far my greatest experience! Everyone was so nice and willing to assist. I'd highly recommend Shelor as well as my sales rep, Sue Wilburn. And, I will most certainly return again when it comes time to purchase another vehicle.

Sue Wilburn

"Overall, the experience was great...from the begining..."

Overall, the experience was great...from the begining thru the end..My wife and I would reccomend Shelor Motor Mile to our friends and family...Thanks for everything.

Randal Spencer/ Mike Parks

"My family and I drove 2 hrs to buy from Shelor. I was..."

My family and I drove 2 hrs to buy from Shelor. I was happy with the service provided, however the new car I purchased is already requiring to be fixed and it only has 200 miles and I bought it 3 dys ago! Kinda upsetting.

Neal Francis

"Andy was a really great sales person. He was not pushy..."

Andy was a really great sales person. He was not pushy and did everything possible to get us were we needed to be. Great job.

andy millirons