Motor Mile Mitsubishi

Motor Mile Mitsubishi Info

Bob King Mitsubishi

Meade1234
8/26/2016

"Auto-Fraud (Spot Delivery) (Yo-Yo Scam)"

Went to this car lot thinking I was going off of the lot in a new car on 7/29. They called me to return their vehicle on 8/24. I had a trade in of a 2007 Ford Edge. They sold my Edge, kept my $500 cash deposit and told me that I had to pay them $1400 in negative equity. Spoke with owner David Hagy for an hour and recorded our conversation for a lawyer. He wanted me to put $2,000 more down or get a car off of their cars financial lot for $8,600. I only owed $5900 on my edge and I would have had it paid off and a car to show for. Now, I have no new vehicle, out of $500 cash and a payoff amount of $5900. I am keeping everything and if I can speak to more people in the public about this, the better! I do not want this to happen to anyone else.

George Newman, Kevin Mohr, Will and Brian, and Mr. David Hagy.

jenslancer2015
7/09/2015

"JENNY'S BRAND NEW LANCER"

CAME TO THE DEALERSHIP THINKING I WAS GOING TO BE DENIED BECAUSE OF CREDIT, BUT CHRIS SPENCER WORKED THE NUMBERS AND GOT ME IN A BRAND NEW CAR. HE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE TALKED ME THROUGH EVERYTHING. EVERYONE THERE WAS KIND AND COURTEOUS, MADE YOU FEEL AT HOME AND NOT LIKE YOU WERE THERE FOR AND AUDITION. CHRIS SPENCER WENT FAR AND BEYOND TO HELP GET THE CAR APPROVED. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT WE DEALT WITH. I LOVE MY LANCER. I HAVE AND WILL RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GO TO MOTOR MILE MITSUBISHI.

CHRIS SPENCER AND OTHERS I CANT REMEMBER

Abmckinney
3/31/2015

"My new car "

Stepped into their dealership planning on buying an affordable used car. The salesman worked with what I was looking for and was able to get me in a brand new one for a very affordable price! Everyone there was so nice and my salesman made me feel so at home, he wasn't out to make a sale. He was out to help me! Great place all around.

David hale

JaredArnold
1/07/2014

"Very satisfied with the customer service, and..."

Very satisfied with the customer service, and friendliness of staff. I would recommend anyone to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle from the Motor Mile.

Tyler Clontz

MsBre218
9/01/2013

"Ryan spent almost 4-5 hours "literally dealing"..."

Ryan spent almost 4-5 hours "literally dealing" with me (haha) and made all the arrangements for the bank loan in which he even got me a better rate and way better deal with another bank than the one I normally work with. Found a problem with the appearance of the car involving a decently chipped rim halfway through the process, he said he'd have it taken care of by the time I came to pick up the car. Picked up the vehicle and not only had he gotten the damaged rim fixed, he had gotten them all matched as that the damaged one came out a different color from the rest and it bothered him that it wasn't right and would have further hurt the appearance of the vehicle. I drove over an hour and a half to this dealership and it was much worth it to come here than deal with the ones where I live. This was the first experience I've had that went smoothly and the dealer made good on his promises and actually took the time to sit down with me and help me through the process.

Ryan Potter

djlespaul
8/21/2013

"I'm completely thrilled with how everything turned..."

I'm completely thrilled with how everything turned out! I now have a brand new car thanks to the dedication of the staff. Charlie went above and beyond just his job, and made the whole process very personal, making sure that he got me into the car that I wanted! He did so well, that my three year old daughter even liked him! My daughter is usually bashful and shy around new people but Charlie made her feel comfortable enough to open up to him. I would definatly recomend anyone I know to go see Charlie, because I believe he would do whatever he could to help them get a car they really like! I will definatly continue to do buisiness with Charlie and Shelor both in the future!

Charlie Taylor

darla755
8/11/2013

"Very attentive to our needs and let us try it on our own...."

Very attentive to our needs and let us try it on our own. Helped us with the financing and after 2 hours we were on our way home. I have bought 2 new cars previously elsewhere and it took most of the day doing all of the paperwork. Would recommend him to friends.

Andy Millirons

Genac
7/02/2013

"I really enjoyed working with Mike on the purchase of my..."

I really enjoyed working with Mike on the purchase of my new car He took the time to find out what I was looking for and got me a good deal.

Mike Parks

jennifergoering5
8/28/2012

"Mike Mundy was a wonderful salesman and helped me find..."

Mike Mundy was a wonderful salesman and helped me find exactly what I needed for a car and was kind and respectful while assisting me. He went out of his way to make sure that I had all the information I needed and knew all my options! I will recommend Mike and Shelor to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Mike Mundy

Mistyz4VT
8/27/2012

"I have purchased 4 brand new vehicles from Shelor over..."

I have purchased 4 brand new vehicles from Shelor over the past 16 years! This was by far my greatest experience! Everyone was so nice and willing to assist. I'd highly recommend Shelor as well as my sales rep, Sue Wilburn. And, I will most certainly return again when it comes time to purchase another vehicle.

Sue Wilburn