Motorworld Honda

Richard Moore

June 17, 2017

"Bernice Brezinski"

- Denise Hart

Today I purchased my 3rd Honda from Bernice at Motorworld Honda and had another relaxing and wonderful experience. There would be no reason to go anywhere else!

June 13, 2017

"Great experience"

- Emily V. Kopec

I worked with Neil and J at Motorworld. They were both professional and worked with me to get the best possible price on my new 2017 HRV. Both Neil and J stayed late and worked with me to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. It was a great experience.

Neil McCann

June 05, 2017

"Well worth a 2 hour drive!"

- Eddie Pena

We drove all the way from New York City. Aaron was an absolute gentleman, understanding and sensitive to the needs our family. My wife, the kids and I are overjoyed with our brand new Odyssey. Thank you Aaron & Motorworld for working with us. Highly recommended!

Aaron Fenyus