Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

sunilrlukose
1/22/2014

"I had pleasure to work with Joshua on my new Accord, even..."

I had pleasure to work with Joshua on my new Accord, even though I had dealt with Motorworld in the past, this was the first time I actually ended up buying the car from them. Joshua treated me and my family very well and he appreciated my business and worked with me to get the deal. I was very picky but throughout the negotiations he kept his cool and ended up getting my business. I was initially planning to lease but ended up buying the car instead, he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the car and the options and was very easy to work with. He was responsive with inquiries and negotiations, Joshua will definitely get my future business and referrals. I usually take a bit of time with research and pricing but this purchase ended up being much quicker then I anticipated.

Benny30
12/18/2013

"You want someone to work in your best interests and not..."

You want someone to work in your best interests and not be afraid of hidden fees and issues, you should absolutely contact Aaron Fenyus, No matter what state i am and i need a car i will always contact mr. Fenyus, he did everything, he made a dream come true, all i said was thats my dream car, he Responded with "lets make it happen" three days later i am driving it to NY and at my home. living 300+ mil away from where Aaron Fenyus works it was amazing to have someone like Aaron Fenyus to do business with. Mr. Fenyus is MotorWorld to me. he is a Miracle worker, he made it happen that i could have a car, i don't know if this helps anyone but, trust me, you are in good hands with this dealer ... he is not a random car dealer you are used to, he becomes your family member when it comes to your needs and wellbeing, and your best interests..

AnthonyAncherani
5/05/2013

"I had a very bad experience at this location, and I..."

I had a very bad experience at this location, and I haven't felt as insulted as I did buying a car from here, and I've bought a lot of cars. Nobody fought harder for the deal than me. Everyone else could care less whether I walked or spent money. So after my 2nd visit and a few phone calls and faxes, and 5 hours of my time at a dealership, I had a deal set. I had to go and get my daughter from school, so I had my purchase order faxed to my bank since I financed at my institution where I have my other accounts. I go and get my daughter, arrange a sitter, then go back to finish my paperwork. But alas, after sitting for 2 more hours, I was informed that a bank draft was not good enough from my bank. In fact my bank told me the company was rude to them as well, stating we weren't walking away until that check cleared with a new car. In the end, I was not leaving with my new car that night. I had to have a check overnighted. So my wife and I were starved, and we had to go get dinner since we had spent our whole day there. Then we came back and our paperwork still wasn't ready. After another hour, we had everything signed, and took our old car home. Fast forward to monday, the check arrived at 9 am! But no one knew where it was. But finally it was found, and at 3, I left work to go and pick up the car. A half hour later the deal was finished and we left. On the way home, we pressed the XM button since its supposed to be free for 90 days, and they never set it up. Honda said we had to take it back to the dealer. In the end I got what I wanted. But if you want to be treated like you don't matter, enjoy wasting an entire day with a staff that never even offers you a water or any courtesy or respect, then this place is for you.

Im not naming anyone

pcox12
3/06/2013

"I saw a Ford F150 on the Motorworld web site and I had..."

I saw a Ford F150 on the Motorworld web site and I had purchased my previous vehicle from Aaron Fenyus so I called Mr. Fenyus and asked him about the truck and recieved some information about trading my current vehicle. Mr. Fenyus was very helpful and gave me all of the information I needed. I know that Mr. Fenyus works in the Honda car sales but he went out of his way to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted. I live approx. 265 miles from Motorworld and when I arrived, he had the truck ready and cleaned. He also made sure I knew how to use the system and any of my questions were answered. I will only deal with Mr. Fenyus, It doesn't matter what vehicle I purchase from motorworld. Mr. Fenyus will always go out of his way to make sure his cutomers are happy with their purchase. I will also add that my wife has purchased 2 vehicles from Mr. Fenyus as well and I would reccomend him to my family and friends.

March 27, 2013

Good morning pcox12! MotorWorld would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you pcox12, and be sure to come back soon! http://www.facebook.com/MotorWorldHonda

fpesce
12/07/2012

"Have purchased two certified, 1 new and 1 lease. three..."

Have purchased two certified, 1 new and 1 lease. three were Hondas 1 was Hyundai Veracruz. Excellant sales experience on all. Tiffany and James are great to deal with.Have reccommended them many times. Here is my problem: I leased the 2011 civil LX again great sales experience very honest, Tiffany offered me a 7 year 100,000 mile warranty/service agreement which included 100% synthetic mobil 1 oil changes. I specifically negotited that with Tiffany and she agreed, When it was time for the first oil change we were turned away from the quick change drive through option because they said the dealer had not yet set up the various parts of the dealership to handle the billing. Now we had to sit in the dealer for hours at a time to get a 15 minute oil change. This was a complete waste of our time. There was always an issue about the quality of the oil that was included with this service plan that was purchased. I usually had to have a manager get involved to validate the offer that we were currently paying for. Of course relationships were strained and we became the constant complaining customer with Mike Flynn. Just recently 12-5-2012 again same story with oil change paperwork states we requested synthetic oil but the work order shows synthetic blend installed with a Honda part number and full description of a synthetic blend oil not a fully synthetic oil. I called Mike the next day and he gave me a great story, he explained that the only (0-20 oil made) the one on the work order is fully synthetic and nor a synblend. I had a hard time believing this and felt like Mike was insulting my intelligence but he said that that was a 100% synthetic oil and that was Hondas part number. By the way all my other work orders sated Mobil 1 full synthetic oil. I investigated on the internet the Honda part number and spoke to another dealer and they both confirmed the oil number stated on the work order was in fact a synthetic blend oil not a full synthetic like the one I paid for. Now the situation has gone from a possible mistake to an outright lie, how can I trust the service department to do what they say they will due, All the hard work and friendly honest sales people are now clouded under this guy Mikes dishonesty. I am not a basher ,I do not want to make troubles for honest people but this is very unprofessional. I have called the sales people to make them aware of the situation it has been 4 hours since I called with no response yet. I think they are trying to figure out how to back pedal out of this one. I forgot to mention that Mike informed me that I could now use the quick change oil stop in the parking lot for our future oil changes. I think I will opt for that place because at least I can see what they are putting in my car. I will update this review after they get back to me hopefully soon. Again my intention is not to hurt anyones buisness but this guy Mike leaves a lot to be deisred when it comes to integrity. Hey Mike you never know who your going to be taling to, so dont lie!!

December 12, 2012

MotorWorld Honda would like to thank the customer for their detailed feedback. Our Service Manager, Mike Flynn met with the client on Saturday December 8th to address his concerns. After discussing the situation and reviewing the customer’s last repair order, it was revealed that Honda Synethic Oil was put in his vehicle and not Mobile 1. Both the customer and Mike agreed we would only use Mobile 1 in his vehicle moving forward. In addition to reviewing the customer’s recent experience, Mike also re-did his oil change and made a note on the customer’s account to ensure that everyone is aware to use Mobile 1 Oil. It is our understanding that the customer was satisfied with Mike Flynn’s services and MotorWorld.

ryesie80
7/19/2012

"very good service the girl that took care of me was very..."

very good service the girl that took care of me was very good at her job I also like the way the car was returned clean and neat

July 25, 2012

Good morning ryesie80! MotorWorld Honda would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you ryesie80, and be sure to come back soon! http://www.facebook.com/MotorWorldHonda

apiasta
5/01/2012

"I highly recommend Motorworld Honda. I wasn't sure what..."

I highly recommend Motorworld Honda. I wasn't sure what car I was going to be getting next... Here, I had a great experience all around! Everyone was great all the way up the line, from Jesse (my sales rep) to Mark (his manager who followed up with me) to Tiffany (finance). Buying a new car is usually a dreaded experience for me - they changed that mindset for me completely! Hence, I got a Honda. Thank you!

May 03, 2012

Hello Apiasta, MotorWorld Honda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

kesslka
4/09/2012

"I needed to make a complicated auto purchase involving a..."

I needed to make a complicated auto purchase involving a trade in and credit terms. I stopped into my local dealers but I felt pressured and thought they were not listening to me. By chance I was referred by a friend to Motorworld. I had the good fortune to meet and work with Mark Desmarais. Mark took the time to listen to my exact needs and to understand how he could best assist me. Over the course of three or four days we communicated back and forth and found exactly what I needed and could afford. Mark is a true auto sales professional. I never felt pressured or surprised. He understands how to set expectations. Upon arriving at the dealership any and all questions were addressed. My 2012 Civic was ready and in pristine condition. Now when buying a car everyone knows the worst part is sitting in the office doing the paperwork - NOT! - Motorworld has a secret weapon by the name of Tiffany Zawadzki. Tiffany breezed through the process yet explained each document with care and detail. Nothing was left to chance and all of my options were clearly explained. I came from out of state and she even handled tagging and insurance issues better than any dealer I know in NJ - When all is said and done I have no problem stating that you could not find a nicer, more friendly, knowledgeable and professional dealership than Motorworld and Mark and Tiffany should open a school on how to sell and deliver cars.! Buy with extreme confidence!

kelleys123
4/03/2012

"From the time we contacted Motorworld with our inquiry,..."

From the time we contacted Motorworld with our inquiry, Motorworld had made us a priority. Whether it be communicating via email or by phone, Motorworld would stay in contact with us throughout the car research/buying process. Once we arrived at the showroom, Aaron Fenyus made the daunting task of buying a car an easy and enjoyable process. With service such as this, we would come back to Motorworld without reservation.

michalene
4/03/2012

"I had an excellent experience. It was very stress free...."

I had an excellent experience. It was very stress free. Joshua Salvaterra was an excellent salesperson. He was very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Honda.

Reviews of Bernice Brezinski
Bernice Brezinski

Motorworld

Reviews of John  Bednarski Jr.
John Bednarski Jr.