Motorworld Honda

B.J. Falkowski, Motorworld , Motorworld Honda

B.J. Falkowski

Motorworld

February 13, 2017

"Purchase of a new Honda CRV EX"

- Stacie Shiffer

I absolutely love my new Honda CRV EX and I've had nothing but the best experience with Bernice Brezinski. She is a valuable sales person at the dealership and I've bought several cars from her as well as other family members. I would only deal with Bernice. She makes the purchase of buying a car a treat!!!! She knowsaid the ins and outs of every Honda!!!! She's the best of the best!!!

February 07, 2017

"Motorworld Honda earned a customer for life!!"

- Josh Pugh

Amazing sales and service! Jeff was able to help me get a loan even though my credit isn't perfect. He took the time to get me an amazing vehicle at a great price. The entire staff is top notch and I urge anyone who is in the market for a vehicle to stop into Motorworld Honda.

January 06, 2017

"Car is gorgeous, price was right"

- Hondagal

We purchased a used Honda Pilot Touring on Monday, 1.2.17. At first our salesman was very pleasant, didn't tell us anything about the car though, how anything worked, etc. My husband and I have owned Hondas our entire life so we figured we would just read over the manual when we got home. We put $100 down to hold the vehicle until we could get back up to Motorworld later that evening with our check for the rest of the down payment. Mike said in the mean time they would wash and detail the car. We get back up to MW at 6pm and decided we wanted to use our credit card to run the rest of the down payment. Mike ran it through and handed us the keys and off we went because we had a 5 month old and a 4 yr old getting very tired. Get home, realized we were overcharged a $100 on our credit card and there are no floor mats in my Pilot. I have been trying ALL WEEK now to get in touch with Mike, a manager, and Shelley P the customer relations manager to help us out with our issues. Nobody will return our calls! Mike had no problem calling me back 3 or 4 times the day we were purchasing our car but now I can't get a hold of him. I am driving back up there tomorrow to speak face to face to these people and get my $100 back and floor mats that I should not have to pay for! Other than that, the car is gorgeous and the price was excellent.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $30440