Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

Grammy
2/11/2016

"Made it possible and even easy!"

What a nice man Joshua Salvaterra is! He took extra time to work with our budget when other dealers hadn't. Besides patiently answering our questions he explained everything thoroughly and made sure we felt comfortable contacting him any time we had any additional questions.

March 08, 2016

Hello, MotorWorld Honda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Joshua Salvaterra and the team! Thank you again for your review.

rebecray
2/06/2016

"Great sales experience!"

I had a wonderfully smooth car purchasing experience through Aaron Fenyus. He was kind, courteous and very knowledgeable. He was very patient in answering all my questions and in showing me all the new features on my 2016 Honda Civic. I also appreciated the no pressure sales and how he worked with me on the price and my trade in. I would recommend him highly to my family and friends.

March 08, 2016

MotorWorld Honda appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new 2016 Honda Civic for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

lsenchak2
12/13/2015

"Best car buying experience you could ever hope for-I got it!"

Thank you, Joshua Salvaterra, for making my car buying experience the best! I almost gave up in Maryland after a bad experience. He was the best!

December 15, 2015

Hi lsenchak2, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a memorable car buying experience with Joshua and we will be sure to pass along your kind comments to him! If you should have any questions as you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to lend our support! Thanks so much, MotorWorld Honda.

Retired Surgeon
9/04/2015

"No pressure,pleasant experience in buying our fourth CRV."

We had bought three CRV's at two other dealers previously, and by far this was our most successful and gratifying experience. Aaron was knowledgable,experienced,and provided us with answers to all of our questions. We traded our 20012 CRV for a 2015 CRV and we left the dealership content in knowing that we got a fair and reasonable deal. In the future, we will not hesitate to return to Motorworld when we decide to purchase another car.

September 21, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Retired Surgeon. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Aaron and the team! Positive reviews like this go a long way in maintaining our employees motivation to provide excellent customer service If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new 2015 Honda CRV, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

pgn
7/20/2015

"Outstanding from start to finish!"

Prior to visiting Motorworld Honda, I stopped at two other local Nissan and one Honda dealership. Motoroworld Honda was by far the best experience. Easy to deal with...no pressure. Sales person was extremely knowledgeable about the newly redesigned Pilot. Would recommend to family and friends.

Amy in finance

July 21, 2015

Greetings pgn! Thank you for stopping by MotorWorld Honda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

ITGuy
7/05/2015

"Honda CR-V 2015 - Excellent buyer experience - very pleased"

The entire experience purchasing this car has been the best we've had to date, and we have bought many cars in our lifetime. From selecting the car, getting the deal done and even completing the dreaded financing paperwork and additional options such as extended warranty, tires, etc. Was done very professionally and painlessly. My wife and I will definitely return to Motor World for our next purchase provided any future service needs are handled just as professionally which I have every reason to believe it will be. I will recommend you and Motor World to my friends and family.

Finance and paper signing - I don't remember her name but she was exceptional also.

July 06, 2015

MotorWorld Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

arussin
5/19/2015

"Superb Service"

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. George Habecker. What a stand up guy!! Mr. Habecker talked me thru every step of the way, was very thorough and pleasant and did not try to pull any tricks on me like I have experienced in the past. I would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Habecker to everyone interested in purchasing a Honda. Thank you so much!

George Habecker

June 01, 2015

Hello arussin, Motorworld Honda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with George Habecker and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/MotorWorldHonda

nick200
4/30/2015

"easy to deal with "

Great salesman, easy to deal with, low pressure, knew the product!! Would deal with them again. Good experience. Many other dealers could learn from them.

dont have his card

May 01, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We will certainly share this with our team!

mel19
4/08/2015

"Excellent experience buying our first new car!"

The staff at Motor World Honda made buying our first new car so easy. Joshua was great to work with and we drove off the lot that night in our awesome new car. Our kids even had a blast playing in the children's area. We will definitely be buying from them in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car and a great buying experience.

April 08, 2015

MotorWorld Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Isf2015
3/26/2015

"MotorWorld Is Our Recommendation for a 2015 Honda Accord"

We traded our 2008 Honda Civic for a beautiful 2015 Honda Accord w. Navigation at the end of October 2014. We had done a lot of research for price and service. In particular, we used the American Express TrueCar process to get the best prices from dealers in our area. We talked with three dealers and decided to purchase our car at MotorWorld from John Bednarski. He was better than excellent at making our purchasing experience actually pleasant!! The TrueCar voucher was helpful, but my husband and I were very pleased by how helpful John was and continues to be these months after the sale whenever we have a question. In addition, I cannot say enough about the service at MotorWorld. Everyone we have been in contact with at MotorWorld has been pleasant and helpful. I have already recommended John Bednarski to friends and will continue to do so.

Sam (?) Director of Finance; Jamie in Repair Service; The guy that buffed out scratches on our passenger door; The ladies that answer the phones; The ladies at Collision that helped us

March 27, 2015

Hi! - MotorWorld Honda would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 Honda Accord! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Reviews of Travis  Hess

Tiffany Zawadzki

Reviews of Bernice Brezinski
Bernice Brezinski

Motorworld

Reviews of John  Bednarski Jr.
John Bednarski Jr.