Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

arussin
5/19/2015

"Superb Service"

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. George Habecker. What a stand up guy!! Mr. Habecker talked me thru every step of the way, was very thorough and pleasant and did not try to pull any tricks on me like I have experienced in the past. I would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Habecker to everyone interested in purchasing a Honda. Thank you so much!

George Habecker

June 01, 2015

Hello arussin, Motorworld Honda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with George Habecker and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/MotorWorldHonda

nick200
4/30/2015

"easy to deal with "

Great salesman, easy to deal with, low pressure, knew the product!! Would deal with them again. Good experience. Many other dealers could learn from them.

dont have his card

May 01, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We will certainly share this with our team!

mel19
4/08/2015

"Excellent experience buying our first new car!"

The staff at Motor World Honda made buying our first new car so easy. Joshua was great to work with and we drove off the lot that night in our awesome new car. Our kids even had a blast playing in the children's area. We will definitely be buying from them in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car and a great buying experience.

April 08, 2015

MotorWorld Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Isf2015
3/26/2015

"MotorWorld Is Our Recommendation for a 2015 Honda Accord"

We traded our 2008 Honda Civic for a beautiful 2015 Honda Accord w. Navigation at the end of October 2014. We had done a lot of research for price and service. In particular, we used the American Express TrueCar process to get the best prices from dealers in our area. We talked with three dealers and decided to purchase our car at MotorWorld from John Bednarski. He was better than excellent at making our purchasing experience actually pleasant!! The TrueCar voucher was helpful, but my husband and I were very pleased by how helpful John was and continues to be these months after the sale whenever we have a question. In addition, I cannot say enough about the service at MotorWorld. Everyone we have been in contact with at MotorWorld has been pleasant and helpful. I have already recommended John Bednarski to friends and will continue to do so.

Sam (?) Director of Finance; Jamie in Repair Service; The guy that buffed out scratches on our passenger door; The ladies that answer the phones; The ladies at Collision that helped us

March 27, 2015

Hi! - MotorWorld Honda would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 Honda Accord! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

jbear
2/17/2015

"New Car Purchase"

We were looking for a second car for our family. Although it was late and cold outside, our sales person, Joshua Salvaterra, did not rush us through the car buying process. In fact, he worked with us on every aspect of the car buying experience. We purchased a new 2015 Honda Civic and Joshua went through every detail of the vehicle even though it was well passed closing time. Although this may seem like something every salesperson should do, it is hard to find someone like Joshua. He takes pride in his job and goes the extra mile to see that you are not only satisfied with the vehicle, but are comfortable with the financial side of you decision. We are pleased and expect to have a good relationship with him and his sales team in the future.

February 23, 2015

Motorworld Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015 Honda Civic. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Rk
2/02/2015

"New Car Purchase"

The experience was painless and I love my car. The service was great and the staff willing to work around my schedule and the weather.

February 03, 2015

Good afternoon Rk. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Motorworld Honda works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Rk and have a great day!

allsmiles1019
12/05/2014

"Dream experience!"

I have been looking to get a new car for some time now. I was referred to Motorworld and had the best experience I've ever had when buying a car! I was not expecting to go down and walk out with a car the same day. Everyone I dealt with was absolutely amazing especially Aaron Fenyus who made this dream a reality! Thank you Motorworld!

December 09, 2014

Greetings allsmiles1019! Thank you for stopping by Motorworld Honda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

jennglow100
10/31/2014

"Great experience!"

We had the pleasure to deal with Joshua for our recent purchase. He is extremely knowledgeable with Honda Accords & also CRV's. Sam is very organized & made our paperwork easy to complete. It was a very positive experience!

Sam Brand

November 03, 2014

Good Morning, jennglow100 In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Joshua, Sam and the rest of our dealership. MotorWorld Honda works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again jennglow100 and have a great day! www.facebook.com/motorworldhonda

sunilrlukose
1/22/2014

"I had pleasure to work with Joshua on my new Accord, even..."

I had pleasure to work with Joshua on my new Accord, even though I had dealt with Motorworld in the past, this was the first time I actually ended up buying the car from them. Joshua treated me and my family very well and he appreciated my business and worked with me to get the deal. I was very picky but throughout the negotiations he kept his cool and ended up getting my business. I was initially planning to lease but ended up buying the car instead, he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the car and the options and was very easy to work with. He was responsive with inquiries and negotiations, Joshua will definitely get my future business and referrals. I usually take a bit of time with research and pricing but this purchase ended up being much quicker then I anticipated.

Benny30
12/18/2013

"You want someone to work in your best interests and not..."

You want someone to work in your best interests and not be afraid of hidden fees and issues, you should absolutely contact Aaron Fenyus, No matter what state i am and i need a car i will always contact mr. Fenyus, he did everything, he made a dream come true, all i said was thats my dream car, he Responded with "lets make it happen" three days later i am driving it to NY and at my home. living 300+ mil away from where Aaron Fenyus works it was amazing to have someone like Aaron Fenyus to do business with. Mr. Fenyus is MotorWorld to me. he is a Miracle worker, he made it happen that i could have a car, i don't know if this helps anyone but, trust me, you are in good hands with this dealer ... he is not a random car dealer you are used to, he becomes your family member when it comes to your needs and wellbeing, and your best interests..

Reviews of Don  Cardonay

Tiffany Zawadzki

Reviews of Bernice Brezinski
Bernice Brezinski

Motorworld

Reviews of John  Bednarski Jr.
John Bednarski Jr.