Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

fpesce
12/07/2012

"Have purchased two certified, 1 new and 1 lease. three..."

Have purchased two certified, 1 new and 1 lease. three were Hondas 1 was Hyundai Veracruz. Excellant sales experience on all. Tiffany and James are great to deal with.Have reccommended them many times. Here is my problem: I leased the 2011 civil LX again great sales experience very honest, Tiffany offered me a 7 year 100,000 mile warranty/service agreement which included 100% synthetic mobil 1 oil changes. I specifically negotited that with Tiffany and she agreed, When it was time for the first oil change we were turned away from the quick change drive through option because they said the dealer had not yet set up the various parts of the dealership to handle the billing. Now we had to sit in the dealer for hours at a time to get a 15 minute oil change. This was a complete waste of our time. There was always an issue about the quality of the oil that was included with this service plan that was purchased. I usually had to have a manager get involved to validate the offer that we were currently paying for. Of course relationships were strained and we became the constant complaining customer with Mike Flynn. Just recently 12-5-2012 again same story with oil change paperwork states we requested synthetic oil but the work order shows synthetic blend installed with a Honda part number and full description of a synthetic blend oil not a fully synthetic oil. I called Mike the next day and he gave me a great story, he explained that the only (0-20 oil made) the one on the work order is fully synthetic and nor a synblend. I had a hard time believing this and felt like Mike was insulting my intelligence but he said that that was a 100% synthetic oil and that was Hondas part number. By the way all my other work orders sated Mobil 1 full synthetic oil. I investigated on the internet the Honda part number and spoke to another dealer and they both confirmed the oil number stated on the work order was in fact a synthetic blend oil not a full synthetic like the one I paid for. Now the situation has gone from a possible mistake to an outright lie, how can I trust the service department to do what they say they will due, All the hard work and friendly honest sales people are now clouded under this guy Mikes dishonesty. I am not a basher ,I do not want to make troubles for honest people but this is very unprofessional. I have called the sales people to make them aware of the situation it has been 4 hours since I called with no response yet. I think they are trying to figure out how to back pedal out of this one. I forgot to mention that Mike informed me that I could now use the quick change oil stop in the parking lot for our future oil changes. I think I will opt for that place because at least I can see what they are putting in my car. I will update this review after they get back to me hopefully soon. Again my intention is not to hurt anyones buisness but this guy Mike leaves a lot to be deisred when it comes to integrity. Hey Mike you never know who your going to be taling to, so dont lie!!

December 12, 2012

MotorWorld Honda would like to thank the customer for their detailed feedback. Our Service Manager, Mike Flynn met with the client on Saturday December 8th to address his concerns. After discussing the situation and reviewing the customer’s last repair order, it was revealed that Honda Synethic Oil was put in his vehicle and not Mobile 1. Both the customer and Mike agreed we would only use Mobile 1 in his vehicle moving forward. In addition to reviewing the customer’s recent experience, Mike also re-did his oil change and made a note on the customer’s account to ensure that everyone is aware to use Mobile 1 Oil. It is our understanding that the customer was satisfied with Mike Flynn’s services and MotorWorld.

ryesie80
7/19/2012

"very good service the girl that took care of me was very..."

very good service the girl that took care of me was very good at her job I also like the way the car was returned clean and neat

July 25, 2012

Good morning ryesie80! MotorWorld Honda would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you ryesie80, and be sure to come back soon! http://www.facebook.com/MotorWorldHonda

apiasta
5/01/2012

"I highly recommend Motorworld Honda. I wasn't sure what..."

I highly recommend Motorworld Honda. I wasn't sure what car I was going to be getting next... Here, I had a great experience all around! Everyone was great all the way up the line, from Jesse (my sales rep) to Mark (his manager who followed up with me) to Tiffany (finance). Buying a new car is usually a dreaded experience for me - they changed that mindset for me completely! Hence, I got a Honda. Thank you!

May 03, 2012

Hello Apiasta, MotorWorld Honda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

kesslka
4/09/2012

"I needed to make a complicated auto purchase involving a..."

I needed to make a complicated auto purchase involving a trade in and credit terms. I stopped into my local dealers but I felt pressured and thought they were not listening to me. By chance I was referred by a friend to Motorworld. I had the good fortune to meet and work with Mark Desmarais. Mark took the time to listen to my exact needs and to understand how he could best assist me. Over the course of three or four days we communicated back and forth and found exactly what I needed and could afford. Mark is a true auto sales professional. I never felt pressured or surprised. He understands how to set expectations. Upon arriving at the dealership any and all questions were addressed. My 2012 Civic was ready and in pristine condition. Now when buying a car everyone knows the worst part is sitting in the office doing the paperwork - NOT! - Motorworld has a secret weapon by the name of Tiffany Zawadzki. Tiffany breezed through the process yet explained each document with care and detail. Nothing was left to chance and all of my options were clearly explained. I came from out of state and she even handled tagging and insurance issues better than any dealer I know in NJ - When all is said and done I have no problem stating that you could not find a nicer, more friendly, knowledgeable and professional dealership than Motorworld and Mark and Tiffany should open a school on how to sell and deliver cars.! Buy with extreme confidence!

kelleys123
4/03/2012

"From the time we contacted Motorworld with our inquiry,..."

From the time we contacted Motorworld with our inquiry, Motorworld had made us a priority. Whether it be communicating via email or by phone, Motorworld would stay in contact with us throughout the car research/buying process. Once we arrived at the showroom, Aaron Fenyus made the daunting task of buying a car an easy and enjoyable process. With service such as this, we would come back to Motorworld without reservation.

michalene
4/03/2012

"I had an excellent experience. It was very stress free...."

I had an excellent experience. It was very stress free. Joshua Salvaterra was an excellent salesperson. He was very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Honda.

unhappyInsight
3/28/2012

"A tire rotation and oil change was scheduled for a Honda..."

A tire rotation and oil change was scheduled for a Honda Insight with 16000 miles on it. The work took from 11:30 AM (scheduled appointment) until 2:15 pm. The car was not washed. There was not coffee in the waiting room. There was a loud rattle in the dash (not present before I took the car in) when I picked up the car. The cost for the service was$67 (after a $5 discount, which I consider excessive). It took four phone calls and a call to the Customer Relations agent to finally get someone to call me back so that I could find out that the warranty was covered by warranty and could be taken care of by another Honda dealer, since I will never return to Motorworld.

don't know

March 29, 2012

In response to this person’s review, MotorWorld Honda apologizes for their not being coffee made when he was at the dealership, but we do have 4 pots of coffee out at any one time during the day up to 12:00pm. We also check throughout the day to make sure the coffee is filled. Our technicians did not wash the customer’s car because he recently had a recall performed on the vehicle for the moldings. We felt that if we took the vehicle through the car wash it would jeopardize that work. In response to the cost of the maintenance, this customer’s specific vehicle model uses Synthetic Blend oil, which is more expensive than Conventional oil. In reference to the rattle in the dash, we were not aware of any noise, nor did we hear it when we delivered the vehicle back to the client. MotorWorld Honda respects “unhappyInsight’s” review and would still like to thank him for taking his time in sharing his experience with us.

stonebunny2
3/27/2012

"We are new to the area and we contacted two other dealers..."

We are new to the area and we contacted two other dealers via email about purchasing. Motorworld was the only dealership to get back to us with speed, information, and a good price--just what we were looking for. We visited the dealership and did a test drive. The salesperson, Travis Hess, was very knowledgeable about the Honda Pilot and answered all our questions. After deciding to purchase, Tiffany Zawadzki did all the financial and warranty paperwork with speed and efficiency. She took her time and answered all of our many questions without missing a beat. Both she and Travis made this experience painless. Thank you, you will have a returning customer.

hilda4
3/25/2012

"My husband and I came into the dealership to look at the..."

My husband and I came into the dealership to look at the CRV's. We were there a few minutes, when Joshua came out to greet us. From the very beginning, he was extremely personable. He answered any and all questions we had, and told us every detail possible about the vehicle. I had no idea that I would be driving home with my new vehicle that day, but I did! We never felt that we were being treated as "just another customer". Josh went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and valued. I have his business card, and I will absolutely be recommending him to anyone that I know of who is in the market for a vehicle. We have purchased quite a few vehicles over the years, but I can honestly say this was by far the most pleasant experience we had. Jim and Hilda Mendoza

boston7405
3/23/2012

"Dean was great to deal with, very down to earth and made..."

Dean was great to deal with, very down to earth and made me comfortable at the dealership. :o) In three years when my lease is up, I hope to work with him again.

Dean Hess

Reviews of Joshua Salvaterra
Joshua Salvaterra

Reviews of Travis  Hess
Travis Hess

Motorworld

Reviews of John  Bednarski Jr.
John Bednarski Jr.