Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

About Motorworld Honda

kelleys123
4/03/2012

"From the time we contacted Motorworld with our inquiry,..."

From the time we contacted Motorworld with our inquiry, Motorworld had made us a priority. Whether it be communicating via email or by phone, Motorworld would stay in contact with us throughout the car research/buying process. Once we arrived at the showroom, Aaron Fenyus made the daunting task of buying a car an easy and enjoyable process. With service such as this, we would come back to Motorworld without reservation.

michalene
4/03/2012

"I had an excellent experience. It was very stress free...."

I had an excellent experience. It was very stress free. Joshua Salvaterra was an excellent salesperson. He was very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Honda.

unhappyInsight
3/28/2012

"A tire rotation and oil change was scheduled for a Honda..."

A tire rotation and oil change was scheduled for a Honda Insight with 16000 miles on it. The work took from 11:30 AM (scheduled appointment) until 2:15 pm. The car was not washed. There was not coffee in the waiting room. There was a loud rattle in the dash (not present before I took the car in) when I picked up the car. The cost for the service was$67 (after a $5 discount, which I consider excessive). It took four phone calls and a call to the Customer Relations agent to finally get someone to call me back so that I could find out that the warranty was covered by warranty and could be taken care of by another Honda dealer, since I will never return to Motorworld.

don't know

Motorworld Honda responded to this review

March 29, 2012

In response to this person’s review, MotorWorld Honda apologizes for their not being coffee made when he was at the dealership, but we do have 4 pots of coffee out at any one time during the day up to 12:00pm. We also check throughout the day to make sure the coffee is filled. Our technicians did not wash the customer’s car because he recently had a recall performed on the vehicle for the moldings. We felt that if we took the vehicle through the car wash it would jeopardize that work. In response to the cost of the maintenance, this customer’s specific vehicle model uses Synthetic Blend oil, which is more expensive than Conventional oil. In reference to the rattle in the dash, we were not aware of any noise, nor did we hear it when we delivered the vehicle back to the client. MotorWorld Honda respects “unhappyInsight’s” review and would still like to thank him for taking his time in sharing his experience with us.

stonebunny2
3/27/2012

"We are new to the area and we contacted two other dealers..."

We are new to the area and we contacted two other dealers via email about purchasing. Motorworld was the only dealership to get back to us with speed, information, and a good price--just what we were looking for. We visited the dealership and did a test drive. The salesperson, Travis Hess, was very knowledgeable about the Honda Pilot and answered all our questions. After deciding to purchase, Tiffany Zawadzki did all the financial and warranty paperwork with speed and efficiency. She took her time and answered all of our many questions without missing a beat. Both she and Travis made this experience painless. Thank you, you will have a returning customer.

hilda4
3/25/2012

"My husband and I came into the dealership to look at the..."

My husband and I came into the dealership to look at the CRV's. We were there a few minutes, when Joshua came out to greet us. From the very beginning, he was extremely personable. He answered any and all questions we had, and told us every detail possible about the vehicle. I had no idea that I would be driving home with my new vehicle that day, but I did! We never felt that we were being treated as "just another customer". Josh went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and valued. I have his business card, and I will absolutely be recommending him to anyone that I know of who is in the market for a vehicle. We have purchased quite a few vehicles over the years, but I can honestly say this was by far the most pleasant experience we had. Jim and Hilda Mendoza

boston7405
3/23/2012

"Dean was great to deal with, very down to earth and made..."

Dean was great to deal with, very down to earth and made me comfortable at the dealership. :o) In three years when my lease is up, I hope to work with him again.

Dean Hess

adorunda
3/23/2012

"I came in with no intent of purchasing a car that same..."

I came in with no intent of purchasing a car that same day. As soon as I walked in, Josh was there to greet me.. not smother me.. greet me. And from there on out, he was extremely helpful. I was honest with him, this was my first time doing the whole new car gig, and he returned the honesty, ensuring that he would not hassle me. He gave honest opinions on every question I asked.. and even made sure that I knew the intricacies that I may not have asked about. I didn't ask for the internet price.. but he went ahead and gave it to me anyway. That showed me that not only did I do my research on my potential car.. but Motorworld was actually monitoring what I had done.. meaning they did their own research. That shows dedication to me. As I said before, this was my first car buying experience, and I honestly think that Mr. Salvaterra made it the best experience possible. Not only was he honest, but he was genuine. He understood my situation, and was there to help me make the right purchase, and the right decision for me. And I appreciated it.

barrilabiker
3/21/2012

"Travis was very friendly and informative. He followed up..."

Travis was very friendly and informative. He followed up with email and called after the sale. We felt very comfortable and he is an asset to your organization.

bohinski
3/16/2012

"Dean was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the CRV..."

Dean was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the CRV and made me want the product more! He was passionate never pushy! He took his time to make sure that I understood the vehicle and all it has to offer! Tiffany was also a big help and took the time to ensure that I received the best interest rate possible! Shopping at Motorworld was amazing! I would highly recommend it to family and friends!

Dean Hess and Tiffany Zawadzki

Katchie
3/12/2012

"John Bednarski made buying my Honda CRV a pleasure! He..."

John Bednarski made buying my Honda CRV a pleasure! He was straight forward during the negotiation process and made it easy for me to sign on the dotted line. I would buy another vehicle from him in a heart beat.

John Bednarski

Tiffany Zawadzki

Reviews of Bernice Brezinski
Bernice Brezinski

Motorworld

Reviews of John  Bednarski Jr.
John Bednarski Jr.