Motorworld Honda

Joseph Tubioli

Richard Engelman, Sales Associate, Motorworld Honda

Richard Engelman

March 10, 2017

"Joshua Salvaterra is an awesome salesman!!!!!"

- Linda1006

Joshua Salvaterra helped me tremendously in picking out my Honda CRV. He has excellent customer service and I will definitely go back to him to purchase my next CRV!!!!!

March 10, 2017

"Awesome Salesman!"

- Bovo66

Josh was so knowledgeable, personable, and professional. He never pressured me into anything. I felt comfortable and confident buying from him. I would recommend him to anyone...that's why my mother bought a car off him too! As long as he sells cars, we will keep buying from him...only the best!!!

March 02, 2017

"Purchase of a certified vehicle"

- Nanbelle

Joseph Tubioli was a great sales associate. He answered all my questions about the CR-V I purchased. He very patiently explained how to operate the controls on the steering wheel, radio, seats, etc. until I was comfortable driving the vehicle. I would definitely refer Joe to my family and friends for purchase of future vehicles.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $31730