Motorworld Honda

B.J. Falkowski

Tiffany  Zawadzki, Motorworld, Motorworld Honda

Tiffany Zawadzki

January 06, 2017

"Car is gorgeous, price was right"

- Hondagal

We purchased a used Honda Pilot Touring on Monday, 1.2.17. At first our salesman was very pleasant, didn't tell us anything about the car though, how anything worked, etc. My husband and I have owned Hondas our entire life so we figured we would just read over the manual when we got home. We put $100 down to hold the vehicle until we could get back up to Motorworld later that evening with our check for the rest of the down payment. Mike said in the mean time they would wash and detail the car. We get back up to MW at 6pm and decided we wanted to use our credit card to run the rest of the down payment. Mike ran it through and handed us the keys and off we went because we had a 5 month old and a 4 yr old getting very tired. Get home, realized we were overcharged a $100 on our credit card and there are no floor mats in my Pilot. I have been trying ALL WEEK now to get in touch with Mike, a manager, and Shelley P the customer relations manager to help us out with our issues. Nobody will return our calls! Mike had no problem calling me back 3 or 4 times the day we were purchasing our car but now I can't get a hold of him. I am driving back up there tomorrow to speak face to face to these people and get my $100 back and floor mats that I should not have to pay for! Other than that, the car is gorgeous and the price was excellent.

September 18, 2016

"Very pleasant experience"

- esivelly

My recent purchase of a Honda CRV at Motorworld was an extremely positive experience. My sales Associate Jim was the most product knowledgeable I have ever encountered in my car buying experience. He demonstrated all the features and technology without missing a beat, explaining and answering all questions. The sales manager Mark introduced himself and offered any assistance he might provide if needed. I was very pleased and impressed by my experience and the vehicle I purchased.

August 15, 2016

"Excellent Service and Friendly Sales Staff"

- SteelerFan

We just purchased our first Honda, and it was our first experience at MotorWorld. The sales staff were extremely courteous and very patient in describing the features of the CR-V and different trim packages, and ultimately agreed to our terms. In negotiating the value of our trade, I was a little more pushy than may have been appropriate, and they ultimately agreed to our terms with a smile. All in, very pleased with the vehicle (so far) and the customer service that we received.

New 2016 Honda CR-V