Motorworld Honda

Tiffany Zawadzki

September 18, 2016

"Very pleasant experience"

- esivelly

My recent purchase of a Honda CRV at Motorworld was an extremely positive experience. My sales Associate Jim was the most product knowledgeable I have ever encountered in my car buying experience. He demonstrated all the features and technology without missing a beat, explaining and answering all questions. The sales manager Mark introduced himself and offered any assistance he might provide if needed. I was very pleased and impressed by my experience and the vehicle I purchased.

August 15, 2016

"Excellent Service and Friendly Sales Staff"

- SteelerFan

We just purchased our first Honda, and it was our first experience at MotorWorld. The sales staff were extremely courteous and very patient in describing the features of the CR-V and different trim packages, and ultimately agreed to our terms. In negotiating the value of our trade, I was a little more pushy than may have been appropriate, and they ultimately agreed to our terms with a smile. All in, very pleased with the vehicle (so far) and the customer service that we received.

June 28, 2016

"Honda CR-V 2016"

- papsumom

We just purchased our second Honda CR-V at MotorWorld. After researching online for model and possible extras we travelled to MotorWorld to discuss the purchase. Mark, our salesperson, was very knowledgeable and provided us with all the information we needed to make a decision. We can’t wait to enjoy our new vehicle!

New 2016 Honda Fit, $17525