Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Cait Caffrey
9/07/2016

"Sparkling"

Everything went very smoothly. The service didn't take long at all. And they cleaned my car! I've been going to get my service done at Motorworld for years and never have any problems. Very efficient operation.

September 23, 2016

Good evening, Cait Caffrey! Thank you so much for your kind comments. MotorWorld Toyota Scion is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Cait for the highly praised review.

chk2206
8/27/2016

"Very helpful and professional "

Stan Libman provided me with excellent customer service. Stan was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and and friendly. He helped me to purchase a great new RAV4!

September 23, 2016

Hello, MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Stan Libman and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Snoopydad
8/27/2016

"Very good experience"

We just bought a Rav4 Hybrid. Alex Colvin explained all the features very thoroughly and in an easy-to-understand way. We feel our experience at Motorworld was non-pressured and Alex was very accomodating to our needs. We didn't set foot inside specifically looking for a hybrid, after getting the tour of the Rav4, it seems to be just what we were looking for.

September 23, 2016

MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Toyota RAV4. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

salphil
8/10/2016

"New 2016 Rav 4 Hybrid"

Stan Libman is one of the most courteous, respectful and knowledgeable car salesman I have encountered. No gimmicks or pressure. You get what you want. He stays with you after the sale to address all your concerns. Rich the sales manager goes to great lengths to locate the car you desire and makes sure the price you get will beat the competition. This is a very efficiently run and buyer friendly dealership. Sally and Phil

August 11, 2016

MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Toyota. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

JAML11
8/09/2016

"my motorworld experience"

very positive overall experience - great staff, friendly, professional -- let me take my time and look around, low to no pressure, staff informed and specifically worked with a great sales person Tony Kampas -- would recommend him highly. Knows his stuff, takes his time, listens to the buyer.

August 10, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

asab
8/09/2016

"Rav4 lease"

This was the second time we worked with Tony and each experience was exceptional. My wife and I appreciate the personal attention and the transition between leases was seamless and fast.. Tks Tony

August 09, 2016

MotorWorld Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Toyota RAV4 for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

AnthonyM824
8/07/2016

"A League Of Their Own!"

My Wife And I Have Purchased 2 Brand New Toyota Vehicles From Motorworld Toyota Scion In The Past Week And Are Very Happy With How The Entire Process Went Down. We Dealt With Tony Kampas, Sales Manager Jay Thomas And Finance Manager Greg Passon During Our Purchases And Can Truly Say They Are In A League Of Their Own When It Comes To Providing An Elite Service That Is Second To None. We Highly Recommend This Dealership To Anyone Who Is Looking For A Memorable And Money-Saving Experience.

August 08, 2016

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Blackwater
8/07/2016

"Positive experience"

Friendly, not pushy or overly aggressive, I felt relaxed and not pressured....Stan Libman is an asset to your team....I don't think another personality would have made the sale...He did a good job!

August 08, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Stan and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Toyota, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Chypher
8/06/2016

"Worth the visit and the time ."

I initially went there to get a second opinion on some Auto Repair. Margie McQuillin understood my first visit and i was not pressured in any way, she said the newly redesigned trucks were very interesting and showed them to me, they sold themselves. In looking at other makes and dealership I decided that I wanted to work with Margie and your dealership for the no pressure approach that I received. It should be noted that I have a toyota dealer near me but chose yours because of the excellent treatment and trade in offer I received. You are worth the 35 mile trip.

August 08, 2016

Good morning. MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Margie was able to assist you with your new Toyota purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Dave
8/03/2016

"Toyota Sales Team"

I have to say that the sales team at Motorworld Toyota were excellent to deal with.Salesperson Brittany Petty was especially knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and was also very helpful in getting the financing set in a very short time frame. Again thank you Brittany. On the day of delivery of my Toyota everything went without a hitch. The vehicle was very well appointed and looked great. My only negative comment is that on the way home it rained and the tire shine completely washed off the tires.

Brittany Petty

August 04, 2016

Dave, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Dave and have a great day.

Reviews of Tony  Kampas