Read Reviews Motorworld Toyota Scion

Richard MooreMotorWorld1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Motorworld Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Motorworld Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

Wireless Network Complimentary Coffee and Tea
Service Appointment Reminder TV in the waiting area
Shuttle

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"After doing research on the exact vehicle I wanted, I..."

nornrad
3/2/2014 12:23:48 PM

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

After doing research on the exact vehicle I wanted, I found the 2014 Corolla S Premium on Motorworld's Website. I contacted them outlining the exact lease deal I wanted. I was contacted almost immediately by Chasity Breymeier who passed along my info to the sales manager, Jay Thomas. He read the parameters of what I was asking for and said he would call me back with a decision. In a timely manner, he did call and say that as long as my trade in was in the condition I stated, we had a deal. Since I was coming from a long distance (an hour and a half away), I ask that he use my credit info to make sure I was approved before I arrived. He directed me to the part of MotorWorld's website where I could safely enter my credit info and said he would call back once he got an answer. Again, in a timely manner, he called me back and said I was approved. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted promptly by Jay who then introduced me to the salesperson who would be handling the rest of the deal, Tony Kampas. Tony is a kind person and true professional at his job! He swiftly had my trade appraised, my new car detailed and arranged the paperwork! David Heilman, the business Manager, introduced himself while Tony was getting my new car detailed and promised he would have the paperwork ready by the time the car was finished. True to his word, David was ready with all my documentation printed and ready to sign! I was in and out of his office in less than 20 minutes!! (and that's including me taking advantage of the Guaranteed Auto Protection he offered!) Tony went so far as to push my 8 month old son around in his stroller while I cleaned out my trade in and transferred the items to my new car! He also went over in detail all of the new features! The level of courtesy, professionalism and overall kindness by all of these people led to the best experience I've had making such a major purchase! I highly recommend this dealership and all those that I had the pleasure of working with!

Twitter
"I had an amazing experience dealing with Motorworld..."

price2724
12/15/2013 2:39:04 PM

Laura  NicolettoLaura Nicoletto

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

I had an amazing experience dealing with Motorworld Toyota. The process was seamless from start to finish. From talking with Laura via email and phone to talking with Jay Thomas on the phone the night before, he assured me that he would get me into the car that I wanted, and he did just that. As soon as I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Adrian, who was very friendly and took me to Jay to discuss the cars I would be interested in. I can't say enough good things about Adrian, I will recommend everyone who is looking to buy a Toyota to her. She made my car buying process feel very laid back and not rushed at all. She didn't pressure me to make a decision immediately and was not put off if I wanted to test drive more than one car to be sure. I never had such a laid back car buying experience. Both Jay and Adrian made the whole process fun, and seamless. I never felt so relaxed making a huge purchase. They treated you like you were friends and not just a number or a customer they were trying to sell a product to. By the end of the long day, I felt excited to drive off the lot in my new Prius. Motorworld Toyota is my new dealership of choice!

Twitter
"I decided to pay Motor World a visit after viewing their..."

Flowerslinnie
10/1/2013 10:31:13 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

I decided to pay Motor World a visit after viewing their web site for a Toyota. Gina greeted me at the door and right from the start she was courteous. She promptly showed me the cars I wanted to see and test drive. Shortly thereafter I selected an Avalon. I could not have been more pleased with the service I received at the dealership. The entire staff was positive and efficient. I enjoyed working with the females while purchasing my vehicle, a first for me. Thank you for such a good experience.
Returning Customer,
Linda DiMarco

Added: 10/2/2013 12:27:28 PM

Good afternoon Linda! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Motorworld Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Linda and have a great day!

Twitter
"Just leased my 3rd Toyota from Motorworld Toyota. On..."

SFrancis
5/21/2013 7:59:01 PM

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

Just leased my 3rd Toyota from Motorworld Toyota. On each occasion I worked with Jay Thomas and Gina Colleran. They are the best I've worked with. No hassle, everything is above board, and they do whatever it takes to make you happy with your purchase. I have recommended them to several other people and have heard only good things from them as well. I cant say enough good things about them so be sure to ask for Gina when you arrive!

Added: 6/17/2013 11:53:35 AM

SFrancis thank you for your positive review of our team here at Motorworld Toyota Scion. We will be sure to share your enthusiastic words with Jay and Gina! Please don't hesitate to call or visit us with any further questions or concerns. Thanks again, and hope to see you soon!

Twitter
"I went to motorworld Toyota to trade in my leased 2010..."

dmbgirl
1/5/2013 5:31:50 PM

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

I went to motorworld Toyota to trade in my leased 2010 rav 4 for something new...I called for an appointment and met up with Gina...pleasantly surprised to be dealing with a female...she made me feel very comfortable and we talked up a storm like we've known each other forever! She got me into my new corolla, which I love! All of the staff were soo friendly and fun! A big thanx again to Gina, she's great! :)

Added: 1/7/2013 12:32:24 PM

Thank you for your heartfelt response dmbgirl. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Gina lead you to your new Toyota, and we will certainly share your feedback with her. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Motorworld Toyota Scion. Thank you again dmbgirl and have a great day!

Twitter
"very expensive service work, full synthetic oil change..."

steve93
12/5/2012 3:25:59 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
don't remember

3.5

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

very expensive service work, full synthetic oil change was double that of competition. I've since taken my business to Toyota Scion in Dickson City. Despite their excellent customer service I will not spend an extra $50-100 per year on routine maintenance for each vehicle.

Twitter
"I have been a customer of Toyota (First at Ertley Motors..."

Maureen Carey
7/27/2012 11:43:44 AM

Richard MooreRichard Moore
Greg  PassonGreg Passon

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

I have been a customer of Toyota (First at Ertley Motors in Kingston) and the remaining 20 + years at Motorworld. This experience was wonderful in every aspect - friendly, professional, curtious and knowledgable men helped me pick the car that I love. Tony, Rich and Greg are #1 in my book and I hope I can recommend them in the future. Keep up the good work! Maureen Carey

Added: 8/1/2012 12:51:35 PM

Hello Maureen Carey, MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tony, Rich, Greg and the rest of the team! Thank you again for your review.

Twitter
"I've purchased 9 vehicles in the past years. The service..."

14 Toyotas
7/23/2012 7:42:45 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Service Mgr

2.4

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

I've purchased 9 vehicles in the past years.
The service manager for Toyota is the worse.
I will never return to have any of my vehicles serviced.
I started going to Toyota of Scranton, wow, worth the drive!

Added: 7/24/2012 1:56:01 PM

MotorWorld Toyota would like to genuinely apologize for any inconveniences during your visit. I urge you to contact myself as soon as possible so that we may look further into the situation. Please contact me directly, Shelley Puzzetti, Customer Relations Manager, MotorWorld Automotive Group, Inc., Direct External: 570-820-6962, Spuzzetti@motorworldgroup.com.

Twitter
"Wanted to do a shout out to the sales team @ Motor World...."

MZekus
7/2/2012 11:37:54 AM

Laura  NicolettoLaura Nicoletto

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

Wanted to do a shout out to the sales team @ Motor World. Having spent quite a few hours in your showroom, resulted in a car I love thanks to your great team ~ Tony Kampas, Laura Nicoletto and Rich Moore. The team worked hard on delivering a car I would like and that fit my budget. Thank you again!

Added: 7/16/2012 1:38:47 PM

Hello MZekus, MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tony, Laura, Rich, and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Twitter
"This is my 4th Toyota that Tony has sold us. He has..."

scraff33
6/30/2012 8:50:10 PM

My Review Of Motorworld Toyota Scion:

This is my 4th Toyota that Tony has sold us. He has become a good friend and always treated me fair especially on my recent Tacoma Baja TX !!!!!

Added: 7/3/2012 3:34:21 PM

Thank you for your heartfelt response scraff33. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Tony Kampas lead you to your new Tacoma Baja TX, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at MotorWorld Toyota Scion. Thank you again scraff33 and have a great day!

Reviews 11-20 >>