Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
noon51
2/10/2016

"Great"

Tony Kampas and Rich Moore were great with my recent Toyota purchase. They are very helpful, and do their best to make sure you are taken care of. Would definitely recommend them !

Down at 640
2/07/2016

"Excellent "

Alex Colvin did an excellent job in introducing my wife and I to the world of the Toyota Tocoma. Very professional and very knowledgable about the truck. Went over every detail from top to bottom and needless to say, we were able to get a great product with a great sales experience. Will I recommend him to others who are thinking about going Toyota? I sure will! Did an excellent job!

lynda
2/01/2016

"service"

fast courteous service, my original salesperson was Margie McQuillin, and she also helped when i was due for service, she is so knowledgeable about the vehicles, anything i asked, she knew. Great Job!!

Krasimir Krumov
1/30/2016

"Friendly and courteous service."

Mike Yeager was knowledgeable, friendly and is a professional salesman. Thanks to him I purchased my 2016 Toyato Tacoma. Whenever I had a question or concern he would return my call in a timely fashion.

Mike Yeager

shadowfox5621
1/03/2016

"2014 Toyota corrola Best car buying experience"

Alex Colvin is an outstanding salesman that has given me and my finance that best car buying experience. And got us into a beautiful and elegant 2014 Toyota corolla. And they were extremely helpful in helping us find a bank for the loan. Let me tell yeah they most certainly did. So if you decide to go to Motor World see my man ALEX COLVIN.

Ruth
12/31/2015

"Love my 2nd Rave 4"

This is my second Rave 4 I bought at Motorworld. The minute I got to the dealer, Alex Colvin gave me the best service I could every have. He did such a great job helping me to find the right car and he also went the extra mile to make me feel comftable through the whole possess . He answered all my questions and had knowledge on the Toyota vehicle that fit my personal needs. I would recommend Alex to any of my friend. Thanks for making this experience so smooth.

Sean and Laura
12/15/2015

"Tacoma purchase in Nov and 4Runner in Dec."

Was happy to deal with an old friend and very helpful salesman Tony Kampas for both of my purchases. Rich Moore also very helpful in our process. Thanks to you both. Very knowledgable staff in Toyota sales at Motorworld.

December 16, 2015

Hi Sean and Laura, thank you very much for the positive feedback. MotorWorld Toyota Scion is pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with Tony and Rich during each of your purchasing visits! We will be sure to pass along your kind comments to both of them. If either of your new Toyotas should need any future maintenance services performed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to work with you again! Thanks so much, MotorWorld Toyota.

joannmarie
12/12/2015

"My 2nd Tacoma purchase!"

This is my 2nd Tacoma purchase from Tony Kampas. When I decided to purchase another one I went directly to Motorworld and sought Tony out. He is willing to work with you and very knowledgeable on Toyota vehicles. He kept me informed all the time my Tacoma was being built in Texas. Rich Moore was very helpful in making our buy smooth, answering any questions we had on our future purchase.Walking us through with no questions unanswered.

December 16, 2015

Hi joannmarie. Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you had another memorable truck buying experience with Tony and Rich! We strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and we will certainly share your satisfaction with them. As always, we welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any of your automotive needs. Thanks so much, MotorWorld Toyota.

Alcondi15
12/11/2015

"Kudos to my salesman!"

I purchased my new Camry at Motorworld recently and could not be happier with my overall experience from start to finish! My salesman Tony Kampas went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure my family and I felt welcome and comfortable with the entire process (not to mention the few laughs we had in between). I will most definitely be returning to this dealership for future business and Tony is the biggest contributing factor to my decision. Thank you very much and I will be referring my friends and family to you for all of our vehicle needs Mr. Kampas! Sincerely, The Alcondi Family

bearbeno
12/02/2015

"Awesome visit-Awesome purchase"

In this busy world, Alex Colvin knocked it out of the park!!! He worked with me prior to my visit to help me understand what I needed to do to make a purchase possible. When most salesmen would pull the wool over your eyes, Alex was straight forward and honest, YES I TYPED HONEST!. Fantastic visit/purchase was made so easy because of my man, Alex Colvin. I would highly recommend Ed Bernadyn

December 04, 2015

Good afternoon, bearbeno. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. MotorWorld Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. We will be sure to share your compliments with Alex, Ed and the rest of the team. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again bearbeno and have a great day!

Reviews of Alex  Colvin