Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Theresa S.
8/27/2015

"Setting the standard in Customer Service"

A great big thank you to the staff at MotorWorld Toyota. Although I was looking for Certified Pre-Owned and not brand new, you would never had know it. From the moment we walked in right up until we drove away we were treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. Having been a customer service manager myself I can tell you that MotorWorld sets the standard to which all other dealerships should be measured by. I feel I paid a fair price for my RAV4 and got a fair price on my trade. Having been at another dealership earlier in the week I can tell you this experience was far more pleasant. They knew where I wanted to be for my payment and they got me there. Thank you Stan Libman/Sales, Brian/Financing and Rich Moore/Sales Manager for making it happen. Because of all you were able to do I was able to drive away in my nearly new Certified RAV4. I think it's safe to say that you have repeat customers and I also intend to let my friends know of my positive experience.

VinB
8/22/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I can honestly say that I had the best car buying experience of my life at MotorWord Toyota Scion. From my initial online inquiry to price negotiation to signing the purchase agreement, this dealership hit it out of the park. I want to thank Stan Libman, Rich Moore, and the entire team at MotorWord Toyota Scion. These guys went above and beyond to earn my business today and in the future. Even though I live three hours away in upstate NY, I will gladly make the trip to Wilkes-Barre, PA again for my next Toyota purchase.

August 24, 2015

Good afternoon BR. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. MotorWorld Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Stan, Rich, and the team! Please don’t hesitate to call should you have any questions. Thank you again BR and have a great day!

Rich and Monica
8/21/2015

"Great place to buy a new vehicle!!"

The staff and management were very helpful, professional and super friendly. We love our new truck and would definitely recommend all of our friends and family to purchase a vehicle from Motorworld!!

August 24, 2015

Thank you Rich and Monica for your extremely positive feedback! MotorWorld Toyota Scion is pleased to hear your purchasing experience was a great one. We strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and are delighted to hear that our team was able to provide exceptional customer service while purchasing your new truck. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any maintenance services performed. We would be happy to help! Thanks again Rich and Monica for the highly praised review.

CNemitz2
8/20/2015

"Great staff , no pressure and very patient & friendly"

Gino greeted me and helped us through the entire process. He test drove the car with us and went over all the details of the car with us. There was no pressure to buy. The whole staff was very welcoming and friendly and I know I can contact them for any assistance I need. It was an excellent experience and I love my new Corolla!

August 24, 2015

Good morning CNemitz2. We are happy to hear that purchasing your new Toyota Corolla was a fantastic experience! MotorWorld Toyota works extremely hard to provide an exceptional visit for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that Gino and the team were able to provide that you during your visit. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Toyota. We would love to hear from you! Thank you again CNemitz2 for the highly praised review.

john
8/09/2015

"Everyone was very friendly and courteous!"

I would certainly recommend Alex Colvin to anyone purchasing a Toyota! Thank you Alex for being patient , kind and courteous with us with our new car

Alex Colvin

August 12, 2015

Good morning john. Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that your purchasing experience at MotorWorld Toyota Scion was a great one. We are also pleased that Alex was able to assist you with your Toyota purchase and will certainly share your kind comments with him. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again john for the highly praised review.

KristensWheelz
8/04/2015

"Amazing service"

Alex greeted me and helped me through the entire process. I never bought my own car before, so I never had an auto loan. I didn't know if I was going to be able to buy a loan or not. I tried for a new Prius, which I could get get the loan approved for, but Alex continued with me through the entire car search process all day. I browsed other lots with him and he ended up closing a GREAT deal with me on a really nice 2012 Chevy Cruze LT. I just cannot stress enough how wonderful Alex was through the whole process, just such a wonderful salesman/person. He was very knowledgeable, kind, patient, helpful, caring, trustworthy etc. I would recommend him to anyone and I plan on going back to trade in my car in a couple of years for a new car: I will look for Alex Colvin. I also met Jay Thomas, who was also super kind, helpful, knowledgeable. I did not know if I could get a loan, but they worked with me until we made it happen! :-)

Alex Colvin, Jay Thomas

August 05, 2015

Hi KristensWheelz - MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you on your new 2012, Chevrolet Cruze LT! We truly appreciate you business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are happy to hear that Alex and Jay lead you to your new Chevrolet Cruze LT and we will certainly share your kind words with them. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again KristensWheelz and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

purchaser123
7/31/2015

"Purchase of Camry XLE"

Dealt with Alex Colvin and Jay Thomas both of whom were very knowledgeable. This was very important in helping us make a decision on which car was best suited for us. Alex went above and beyond what was required to be certain that any questions we had concerning the operation of the vehicle were answered.

Jay thomas, Alex Colvin

August 04, 2015

Thank you purchaser123 for the your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Alex and Jay! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Toyota Camry XLE, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would love to work with you again soon.

Tiffany
7/28/2015

"Toyota"

Very nice people to do business with. However I had somewhere to be and it took alot longer then I had hoped. Three different people had followed up with me so far. Makes you feel appreciated.

John Zakowski

July 29, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Tiffany! You are appreciated! Be sure to come back and see us again soon at MotorWorld Toyota!

RickP
7/28/2015

"Thank you Johnny Jimenez!"

Johnny is very professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful! It was a real pleasure dealing with him. We had quite a few questions about the new Prius we purchased because it was our first time for a hybrid vehicle. He was very patient and answered every question we had.

Johnny Jimenez

July 28, 2015

Hello RickP - MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you and your family on your brand new Toyota Prius! We are delighted to hear that Johnny Jimenez was able to assist in making your car buying experience a memorable one and we will certainly share your kind words with him. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Toyota. Thank you RickP for taking the time to review us and have a wonderful day!

NicoleBaker
7/07/2015

"Beyond amazing"

I had a wonderful experience going to MotorWorld to purchase my first car. I dealt with salesman Cory Casacci, who helped me get the car I wanted, a used 2011 Toyota Corolla. Everyone was so nice and helpful, and it was definitely a great experience. I love my car and I would definitely go back to purchase another. I didn't feel pressured to go with a car they wanted me to choose, because they wanted to help me get the car I wanted - something that doesn't happen often at other dealerships:

July 07, 2015

Good afternoon NicoleBaker! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us with the motivating words. We are so pleased to hear that your first time purchasing a car was one you will always remember! I hope you are loving your 2011 Toyota Corolla! Should anything at all come up while you are getting settled in, please don't hesitate to give us a call or pop back in and see us. We would love to see you again! Have a great rest of your day!

Reviews of Richard R. Moore