Motorworld Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Motorworld Toyota Scion

Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
zadzura
12/10/2014

"Customer Focused Car Buying Experience"

Adriane Grube made my car buying experience an absolute pleasure. She went above and beyond to ensure the focus remained with me; from choosing the best vehicle for me, to ensuring that I was satisfied with a price and finance rate that was within my means. She fully explained the vehicle for me and made me feel like I was more than another sales number. Kudos to her and the staff of Toyota Motorworld.

Adriane Grube

December 11, 2014

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Motorworld Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Stopspin
11/30/2014

"Got what I had in mind"

We found a Prius, a Sea Glass Pearl beauty with rear camera, XM radio, and a very cool sun roof which does more than let in light. Got a good with trade got helpful assists from entire sales staff. A special nod to Adrian Grube. One outstanding issue, we are waiting parts for cargo net to be installed. Overall a good time was had by all.

Adrian Grube, Jay Thomas,

kimberly.niezgoda
10/01/2014

"Incredible experience"

Buying a new car from Motorworld, and Susan Bonk in particular, was a completely wonderful experience, I had dreaded the process before beginning, expecting pushy salesmen/women who would try to get me into something I couldn't really afford. That wasn't the case at all here. Susan really believes in the produce she's selling and was incredibly patient and helpful. This is a great place to go and buy a new car and I highly recommend them.

Susan Bonk

October 02, 2014

Kimberly Niezgoda, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Motorworld Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

C2a0m0r5y
9/28/2014

"Superb sales crew"

We've had our Toyota for ten years, and felt it was time for a new one. Our car never had any issues and it was difficult to come to the realization of having an unnecessary car payment. Upon arrival to MotorWorld, we felt absolutely no pressure. No one followed us around the lot making for an uncomfortable experience. We saw Tony and he offered some information about the vehicle we were interested in, and we found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. Tony, Rich, and the finance manager worked with us to make an "unnecessary car payment" manageable. We got exactly what we wanted, a beautiful car, great service, and an overall fantastic experience. We couldn't ask for a better team, and would recommend Tony and MotorWorld to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

September 29, 2014

C2a0m0r5y, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family are enjoying your new Toyota vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please do not hesitate to contact us! Tony and Rich have been notified of your kind words and we would be more than happy to always lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/MotorworldToyotaScion

paun
8/31/2014

"happy new owner"

sales lady know the car in and out. explained them very well, helped in closing deal, made sure I was ready to drive car home. thanks biker paul

adrian grube

September 02, 2014

Paun, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Motorworld Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

nornrad
3/02/2014

"After doing research on the exact vehicle I wanted, I..."

After doing research on the exact vehicle I wanted, I found the 2014 Corolla S Premium on Motorworld's Website. I contacted them outlining the exact lease deal I wanted. I was contacted almost immediately by Chasity Breymeier who passed along my info to the sales manager, Jay Thomas. He read the parameters of what I was asking for and said he would call me back with a decision. In a timely manner, he did call and say that as long as my trade in was in the condition I stated, we had a deal. Since I was coming from a long distance (an hour and a half away), I ask that he use my credit info to make sure I was approved before I arrived. He directed me to the part of MotorWorld's website where I could safely enter my credit info and said he would call back once he got an answer. Again, in a timely manner, he called me back and said I was approved. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted promptly by Jay who then introduced me to the salesperson who would be handling the rest of the deal, Tony Kampas. Tony is a kind person and true professional at his job! He swiftly had my trade appraised, my new car detailed and arranged the paperwork! David Heilman, the business Manager, introduced himself while Tony was getting my new car detailed and promised he would have the paperwork ready by the time the car was finished. True to his word, David was ready with all my documentation printed and ready to sign! I was in and out of his office in less than 20 minutes!! (and that's including me taking advantage of the Guaranteed Auto Protection he offered!) Tony went so far as to push my 8 month old son around in his stroller while I cleaned out my trade in and transferred the items to my new car! He also went over in detail all of the new features! The level of courtesy, professionalism and overall kindness by all of these people led to the best experience I've had making such a major purchase! I highly recommend this dealership and all those that I had the pleasure of working with!

David Heilman, Chasity Breymeier

price2724
12/15/2013

"I had an amazing experience dealing with Motorworld..."

I had an amazing experience dealing with Motorworld Toyota. The process was seamless from start to finish. From talking with Laura via email and phone to talking with Jay Thomas on the phone the night before, he assured me that he would get me into the car that I wanted, and he did just that. As soon as I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Adrian, who was very friendly and took me to Jay to discuss the cars I would be interested in. I can't say enough good things about Adrian, I will recommend everyone who is looking to buy a Toyota to her. She made my car buying process feel very laid back and not rushed at all. She didn't pressure me to make a decision immediately and was not put off if I wanted to test drive more than one car to be sure. I never had such a laid back car buying experience. Both Jay and Adrian made the whole process fun, and seamless. I never felt so relaxed making a huge purchase. They treated you like you were friends and not just a number or a customer they were trying to sell a product to. By the end of the long day, I felt excited to drive off the lot in my new Prius. Motorworld Toyota is my new dealership of choice!

Adrian

Flowerslinnie
10/01/2013

"I decided to pay Motor World a visit after viewing their..."

I decided to pay Motor World a visit after viewing their web site for a Toyota. Gina greeted me at the door and right from the start she was courteous. She promptly showed me the cars I wanted to see and test drive. Shortly thereafter I selected an Avalon. I could not have been more pleased with the service I received at the dealership. The entire staff was positive and efficient. I enjoyed working with the females while purchasing my vehicle, a first for me. Thank you for such a good experience. Returning Customer, Linda DiMarco

Rachel in financing. She was very efficent and courteous.

October 02, 2013

Good afternoon Linda! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Motorworld Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Linda and have a great day!

SFrancis
5/21/2013

"Just leased my 3rd Toyota from Motorworld Toyota. On..."

Just leased my 3rd Toyota from Motorworld Toyota. On each occasion I worked with Jay Thomas and Gina Colleran. They are the best I've worked with. No hassle, everything is above board, and they do whatever it takes to make you happy with your purchase. I have recommended them to several other people and have heard only good things from them as well. I cant say enough good things about them so be sure to ask for Gina when you arrive!

June 17, 2013

SFrancis thank you for your positive review of our team here at Motorworld Toyota Scion. We will be sure to share your enthusiastic words with Jay and Gina! Please don't hesitate to call or visit us with any further questions or concerns. Thanks again, and hope to see you soon!

dmbgirl
1/05/2013

"I went to motorworld Toyota to trade in my leased 2010..."

I went to motorworld Toyota to trade in my leased 2010 rav 4 for something new...I called for an appointment and met up with Gina...pleasantly surprised to be dealing with a female...she made me feel very comfortable and we talked up a storm like we've known each other forever! She got me into my new corolla, which I love! All of the staff were soo friendly and fun! A big thanx again to Gina, she's great! :)

gina

January 07, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response dmbgirl. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Gina lead you to your new Toyota, and we will certainly share your feedback with her. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Motorworld Toyota Scion. Thank you again dmbgirl and have a great day!

Reviews of Tony  Kampas