Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
maria21
7/27/2016

"Margie Mcquillin"

I just wanted to give a huge thumbs up for Margie Mcquillin at Motorworld. She was wonderful to work with and went out of her way to be helpful, kind and extremely professional. When my lease is up on this car I will definitely go back to Motorworld and will especially want to work with Margie. She did a wonderful job.

kristenm
7/05/2016

"Great service, excellent pricing"

I had an excellent experience at Motorworld Toyota. From the moment I stepped in, I felt that Jay and Alex listened to my "needs" and "wants" list for a new vehicle. Alex was patient and generous with his time. He ensured that I felt comfortable with all options. I drove away in a new car knowing that I made the right decision AND got an amazing deal.

July 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! MotorWorld Toyota Scion strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

footballwidow
6/29/2016

"Great first experience with Motor World!"

Joshua Devens was very patient and friendly while we shopped. He was kind and very comforting with out 12 year old, who did not care to be car shopping with us. Josh interacted and kept things light as we looked for the right car for my husband. I would happily recommend Josh to anyone!

July 06, 2016

Good morning. MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Josh was able to assist you with your new Toyota purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

shirley003
6/28/2016

"I have been a General Motors customers for years, but this "

I have bought many cars over my life time, but Motor World is in a class by itself, starting with Bob King and then working with Margie MvcQuillin, Aaron Jordan, Jay Thomas, and then Suzie Thorwart in the Service Department, I'm just so impressed with everyone..

Susie Thorwart (Service)

July 06, 2016

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Ariondo
6/27/2016

"Best Dealership in the Valley"

If you're looking for a new car, and want to feel at ease while doing so, come to Motorwold Toyota! Sales Manager, Jay, and Salesman, Alex Colvin will make you feel like you are more than just a consumer during your car-buying experience. Alex went above and beyond to help me find the vehicle that was right for me. Alex was tremendous, patient, and answered all my questions with knowledge and courtesy. I am happy to be in my brand new 2016 Toyota Corolla thanks to Alex. For anyone who is planning on getting a new car, I highly recommend stopping in to Motorworld Toyota and speaking to Alex!

July 06, 2016

MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you on your new 2016 Toyota Corolla! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Toyota as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Steve Daderko
6/10/2016

"Excellent vehicle purchase experience"

The sales person (Margie MCQuillin) was very knowledgeable, friendly, and very interested in getting me the truck with only the features that I wanted. I really appreciated how relaxed the sales approach was. no high pressure, agresive attempts to sell me something. Definitely interested in me personally.

July 06, 2016

Hello Steve, MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Margie and the team! Thank you again for your review.

SamAugust
5/27/2016

"Amazing Customer Care"

Margie made me feel completely comfortable and was able to answer all my questions. She's the only reason I bought my car. I would recommend her for all future purchases.

July 06, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Angelo Bertinelli
5/02/2016

"Great experience"

Knowledgeable sales staff and very courteous. The salesman (Stan Libman) made sure that I knew how to operate all the controls, linked my phone, told me about safety features, etc. before I drove off. He, as well as the sales manager (Rich Moore), made it a point to follow up with me to make sure that I was satisfied and if I had any additional questions. I was very satisfied with the whole experience and extremely satisfied in the car I selected.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Angelo. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Stan Libman and Rich Moore lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at MotorWorld Toyota Scion. Thank you again Angelo and have a great day!

halecky,robert42
5/01/2016

"Vehicle purchase."

Quality product and excellent service!! You can't get the same quality product and the excellent service from the friendly staff anywhere else. Big thumbs up to MotorWorld Toyota.

May 02, 2016

MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

bobsogood
4/28/2016

"Ease to buy a car"

They are a wonderful place to buy a new car. They seemed easy to work with and provided a no pressure environment, where I was able to learn about the car and then take time to make a decision. Evey person at the dealership that I had interaction with was top notch. I will call them before I purchase my next new car for sure. I was also impressed with the sheer size of the dealer. If my memory is correct, 170 acres and 11 dealerships in the same location. Its a great place to cross shop and browse what your car needs are.

Larry epstein

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Russel Toyota Scion

Reviews of Jay Thomas