Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Tiffany
7/28/2015

"Toyota"

Very nice people to do business with. However I had somewhere to be and it took alot longer then I had hoped. Three different people had followed up with me so far. Makes you feel appreciated.

John Zakowski

July 29, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Tiffany! You are appreciated! Be sure to come back and see us again soon at MotorWorld Toyota!

RickP
7/28/2015

"Thank you Johnny Jimenez!"

Johnny is very professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful! It was a real pleasure dealing with him. We had quite a few questions about the new Prius we purchased because it was our first time for a hybrid vehicle. He was very patient and answered every question we had.

Johnny Jimenez

July 28, 2015

Hello RickP - MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you and your family on your brand new Toyota Prius! We are delighted to hear that Johnny Jimenez was able to assist in making your car buying experience a memorable one and we will certainly share your kind words with him. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Toyota. Thank you RickP for taking the time to review us and have a wonderful day!

NicoleBaker
7/07/2015

"Beyond amazing"

I had a wonderful experience going to MotorWorld to purchase my first car. I dealt with salesman Cory Casacci, who helped me get the car I wanted, a used 2011 Toyota Corolla. Everyone was so nice and helpful, and it was definitely a great experience. I love my car and I would definitely go back to purchase another. I didn't feel pressured to go with a car they wanted me to choose, because they wanted to help me get the car I wanted - something that doesn't happen often at other dealerships:

July 07, 2015

Good afternoon NicoleBaker! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us with the motivating words. We are so pleased to hear that your first time purchasing a car was one you will always remember! I hope you are loving your 2011 Toyota Corolla! Should anything at all come up while you are getting settled in, please don't hesitate to give us a call or pop back in and see us. We would love to see you again! Have a great rest of your day!

Uthant123
7/07/2015

"Excellent and professional service"

I had an excellent experience doing business with Mr. Alex Colvin on the purchase of my 2015 Toyota Corolla. His service was very professional and courteous throughout the transaction. I would highly recommend anyone to go to your dealership and speak with Mr. Colvin at Motor World in Wilkes-Barre. I hold Mr Colvin in the highest esteem for his honesty and excellence in his business practices. And may God continue to bless you and keep up the good work.

Alex Colvin

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Uthant123. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Alex Colvin lead you to your new 2015 Toyota Corolla, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at MotorWorld Toyota. Thank you again Uthant123 and have a great day!

Dmags1978
7/04/2015

"Best experience at a dealership"

This was a pleasure to buy a car from. Johnny Jimenez was a great salesperson to me. The management team was very helpful and gave me a great deal. I will be doing business with this dealership and team of people from here on out..

Johnny Jimenez

July 06, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Dmags1978. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Johnny Jimenez lead you to your new Toyota Camry, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Toyota MotorWorld. Thank you again Dmags1978 and have a great day!

wbgene
7/02/2015

"Great Experience"

I would like to commend Alex (Toyota Sales) in meeting our expectations with our 2015 Camry purchase today. He was courteous, knowledgeable and was able to meet my needs as my wife's wing man in purchasing a new vehicle. We are both happy with our experience today.

Alex and Aarron

July 06, 2015

We couldn't be happier to hear that, wbgene! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us the positive feedback and we are delighted to hear that Alex was able to assist you in finding the perfect, new vehicle. Be sure to come back and see us soon at MotorWorld Toyota!

TheKimster
6/29/2015

"Motorworld is all about the customer."

The shuttle service to nearby businesses is of true value and my first experience with it was absolutely flawless. I could have been taken anywhere I wanted to go within 10 miles of the dealership and picked up wherever I wanted to be picked up (within the 10-mile radius... and not necessarily where I was dropped off)---at my convenience!

July 02, 2015

Hi TheKimster. Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are glad to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thank you again TheKimster for the highly praised review!

budvan102
6/14/2015

"Toyota review "

Motor World Review I recently stopped in to check out MotorWorlds advertised Employee Pricing deals that they had advertised for Memorial Day. I went into the Toyota showroom , and I met with Jay Thomas the sales manager, who gave me to a salesman Tony Kampas, who was very knowledgable and had a easy going attitude, which I liked . He did not come off as being a pushy over aggressive salesperson, he was friendly and before all was said and done, I was the new owner of a 2015 Rav 4 . I picked up my new vehicle a few hours later.I thought it wouldn't hurt to check out what Motor World had to offer, I'm so glad I did! I was very pleasantly surprised , and anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle, you might just get a deal that is too good to pass up! Don't forget to ask for Tony. Brian L.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response budvan102. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Jay Thomas and Tony Kampas lead you to your new 2015 Toyota Rav 4, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Motorworld Toyota Scion. Thank you again budvan102 and have a great day! www.facebook.com/MotorWorldToyota

Stmarycan123
6/13/2015

"Pleasure to do business with"

Stan Libman and Jay Thomas were both friendly, efficient and helpful when I purchased my new Toyota Corolla. They are a credit to your dealership.

Stan Libman and Jay Thomas

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that Stan Libman and Jay Thomas were able to make your car buying experience so pleasurable and we will be sure to pass on your kind words. We look forward to working with you again soon! www.facebook.com/MotorWorldToyota

philip
5/25/2015

"Excellent Service"

Need to acknowledge two members I dealt with - Jay Thomas and Megan Watkins were extremely kind and helpful when leased my new Toyota Avalon. I would recommend them to anyone. Philip. R

Jay Thomas and Megan Watkins

June 03, 2015

Hello Philip! Thank you so much for leaving the positive feedback. We will be sure to pass along the encouraging words to Jay Thomas and Megan Watkins. Don't hesitate to come by the dealership again should anything come up. We look forward to working with you again at Motorworld Toyota Scion. www.facebook.com/MotorWorldToyota

Reviews of Tony  Kampas