Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
SamAugust
5/27/2016

"Amazing Customer Care"

Margie made me feel completely comfortable and was able to answer all my questions. She's the only reason I bought my car. I would recommend her for all future purchases.

Angelo Bertinelli
5/02/2016

"Great experience"

Knowledgeable sales staff and very courteous. The salesman (Stan Libman) made sure that I knew how to operate all the controls, linked my phone, told me about safety features, etc. before I drove off. He, as well as the sales manager (Rich Moore), made it a point to follow up with me to make sure that I was satisfied and if I had any additional questions. I was very satisfied with the whole experience and extremely satisfied in the car I selected.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Angelo. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Stan Libman and Rich Moore lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at MotorWorld Toyota Scion. Thank you again Angelo and have a great day!

halecky,robert42
5/01/2016

"Vehicle purchase."

Quality product and excellent service!! You can't get the same quality product and the excellent service from the friendly staff anywhere else. Big thumbs up to MotorWorld Toyota.

May 02, 2016

MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

bobsogood
4/28/2016

"Ease to buy a car"

They are a wonderful place to buy a new car. They seemed easy to work with and provided a no pressure environment, where I was able to learn about the car and then take time to make a decision. Evey person at the dealership that I had interaction with was top notch. I will call them before I purchase my next new car for sure. I was also impressed with the sheer size of the dealer. If my memory is correct, 170 acres and 11 dealerships in the same location. Its a great place to cross shop and browse what your car needs are.

Larry epstein

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Russel Toyota Scion

rehillj
4/26/2016

"new lease a breeze"

Tony kampas my salesman was fantastic!! My wife wanted a new lease from her vehicle that was coming up and Tony took us through it in no time. Got us a ggreat deal and we were all done in about an hour .Wonderful experience!!!

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tony Kampas and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

jstaxgirl
4/25/2016

"Outstanding customer service!"

You have the best salespeople in the business! Brittany, Alex and Rich went above and beyond to make us happy and make us feel appreciated! Thank you so much!

April 26, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Motorworld Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

mundiem
3/23/2016

"A usually stressful exercise made thoroughly enjoyable."

Having moved back to the area with a Toyota bought elsewhere, I found Motorworld Toyota to be the best place to continue service even though I live 30 miles away.. The service has been excellent, so I wished and hoped the purchase of my next vehicle would be excellent as well. It was. Margie McQuillin was professional and personable. Her knowledge of her product is complete and her patience in explaining how everything works is exceptional.

April 07, 2016

Thank you Mundiem for taking the time to review us! MotorWorld Toyota Scion strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!!

Griggss2
3/20/2016

"Motorworld Toyota exceeds all expectations!"

I just bought a certified pre owned Tacoma and am just blown away by my experience at Motorworld Toyota! From the online price (almost unbelievable), to the sales/business team (especially Gino), to the Motorworld complex itself, my father and I were extremely impressed and had all our expectations completely blown away! Thank you for a great experience and an amazing vehicle! I would recommend anyone at least visit Motorworld Totota if you're contemplating a vehicle purchase!

April 07, 2016

Good afternoon! MotorWorld Toyota Scion would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

Armadillofuji097
3/19/2016

"Awesome again!!"

Friendly staff, great service! Maggie (saleswoman) and Rich(sales manager) were AWESOME!! 2nd time dealing with Rich and was a deal maker! Was having service on my 2014 RAV4 and left with a 2016 RAV4!!!

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

papibill
3/16/2016

"No Pressure, Good Information"

I stopped in to test drive a 2016 RAV4 Hybrid, even though I have an almost new leased 2015 RAV4 Limited and did not think it would be feasible to "trade up" at this early stage of my existing lease. Alex Colvin was most helpful, let me drive the exact vehicle I had seen in their online inventory, and presented me with options that both he and I knew were not feasible. However, he could not have been more professional throughout, and I was very impressed with the absolute lack of pressure to "make a deal". When my current vehicle is coming up to the end of its lease I will probably be living in the area and will seek out Alex to see about the next vehicle.

April 07, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by MotorWorld Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Richard R. Moore