Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Vlevchuk
3/10/2015

"our experiences with Toyota at Motor World "

Mr. Moore, We I would like to thank Toyota at Motor World for making our car buying experience the best possible. You, your Sales Consultant , Susan Bonk, and Business Manager, Greg Passon, provided the exceptional experience. Purchasing a new vehicle is a big decision and everyone wants to get a great vehicle at a fair price. Michael utilized multiple websites to make the final decision. Our sales consultant, Susan, was very friendly and knowledgeable as she answered all of our questions. Rich, your professionalism and attention to detail (black color) was very much appreciated . We have to say our experiences with Toyota at Motor World have been nothing but outstanding. Susan and you did a great job giving us the facts about the vehicle without pressuring us or attempting to tell us why we needed a specific vehicle. We knew what we wanted and you helped us not only find it, but at a price that beat others. We looked at several dealers before coming to Motor World and we found it was worth the come back to Toyota at Motor World. Overall a good experience with everyone; Therefore, we would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a car to buy from Toyota at Motor World. Sincerely, Vera and Michael Levchuk

Susan Bonk

March 11, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Motorworld Toyota. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Deerhunter816
3/03/2015

"100% Satisfaction"

Just had the most amazing experience ever buying our new car. Our sales person Adriane Grube was so friendly and was able to answer all our questions and concerns. It made our purchase decision less stressful and we were confident we received a great deal. Also, hats off to her manager Jay Thomas for coming over and sealing the deal. I would recommend Motorworld to all my family and friends who are looking to purchase a new vehicle. Keep up the good work and I'll definitely be back there first when I am ready to purchase again.

Adriane Garube and Jay Thomas

March 03, 2015

Thank you Deerhunter816 for taking the time to review us! MotorWorld Toyota Scion strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Deerhunter816.

Prettygirl
2/25/2015

"Amazing car buying experience "

My family and I were treated amazing by the staff. We got an amazing deal on our new car. The facility is huge, it has an on site body shop, service center, and accessories. I will be buying my cars from MotorWorld Toyota forever! Thank you so much for everything.

Rich Moore and Dave Heilman

February 26, 2015

Greetings prettygirl! Thank you for stopping by Motorworld Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

AnthonyM824
2/25/2015

"Best In The Business!"

I Purchased My Pre-Owned Vehicle From Motorworld And I Can Not Say Enough How Enjoyable My Experience Was! Tony Kampas Was My Salesman And He Made My Family And I Feel Both Comfortable And Assured That We Were Getting The Best Deal In Town...Daresay Anywhere! I Definitely Recommend This Dealership To Anyone Who Wants To Have A Fun Experience Purchasing Their Next Vehicle.

February 25, 2015

MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Carol & Jed
1/30/2015

"Fully Recommend! "

We had the best customer service during the entire process. We met with Tony Kampas, and we are so happy we did. He was great at explaining the various models and features to meet our family needs, and we are pretty needy. I felt immediately comfortable in a situation many people fear (money!) We recommend Motorworld Toyota and Tony Kampas with absolute confidence. We love our new addition to the family!

February 02, 2015

Good morning, Carol and Jed! Motorworld Toyota Scion would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Dave T
1/03/2015

"I recommend them, but only if you are prepared!"

We have purchased 6 new cars from Motorworld including are latest purchase... a 2015 RAV4 Limited. So, we know them very, very well. You can get an extremely good deal at Motorworld, but only if you are PREPARED! Here are some details of our latest purchase: We ended up getting slightly over a $1,000 more off the retail price from their original "internet" quote. I suggest prospective buyers use Consumer Reports TrueCar Value or deal directly with TrueCar to get the best retail price. The small price you pay for the service you will get back 10-fold. We got $1,400 more off our trade from their first offer. Be honest with yourself and know correct value of your trade... and don't let the dealer tell you that you can't go by KBB... you can and the dealers sure do. We were able negotiate an additional $700 off an 8yr 75,000 mile warranty. Shop around for the best price on extended warranties first if you want one. Most Extended warranties don't have to be purchased through the dealer you are buying the car from. You will know ahead of time what is a fair price and you can purchase it from another dealer if you wish. In the end, we saved over $3100 by not simply saying "OK" to their original offers. Be prepared to buy... but also walk away. Some additional notes: Our salesman Stan was fine... but a salesman nonetheless. I make it a point to know as much as, or more about the car I want than the salesman knows. So, the salesman is almost irrelevant other than being friendly and courteous. The sales manager Rich was also fine... but just a "numbers" guy. So, again, as long as he/she is friendly and courteous and gives me the price I want it doesn't matter to me. Hope this review helps save some folks get a better deal.

Stan

January 05, 2015

In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Motorworld Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. Thank you again Dave and be sure to stop by soon!

zadzura
12/10/2014

"Customer Focused Car Buying Experience"

Adriane Grube made my car buying experience an absolute pleasure. She went above and beyond to ensure the focus remained with me; from choosing the best vehicle for me, to ensuring that I was satisfied with a price and finance rate that was within my means. She fully explained the vehicle for me and made me feel like I was more than another sales number. Kudos to her and the staff of Toyota Motorworld.

Adriane Grube

December 11, 2014

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Motorworld Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Stopspin
11/30/2014

"Got what I had in mind"

We found a Prius, a Sea Glass Pearl beauty with rear camera, XM radio, and a very cool sun roof which does more than let in light. Got a good with trade got helpful assists from entire sales staff. A special nod to Adrian Grube. One outstanding issue, we are waiting parts for cargo net to be installed. Overall a good time was had by all.

Adrian Grube, Jay Thomas

February 06, 2015

Motorworld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Prius. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

kimberly.niezgoda
10/01/2014

"Incredible experience"

Buying a new car from Motorworld, and Susan Bonk in particular, was a completely wonderful experience, I had dreaded the process before beginning, expecting pushy salesmen/women who would try to get me into something I couldn't really afford. That wasn't the case at all here. Susan really believes in the produce she's selling and was incredibly patient and helpful. This is a great place to go and buy a new car and I highly recommend them.

Susan Bonk

October 02, 2014

Kimberly Niezgoda, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Motorworld Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

C2a0m0r5y
9/28/2014

"Superb sales crew"

We've had our Toyota for ten years, and felt it was time for a new one. Our car never had any issues and it was difficult to come to the realization of having an unnecessary car payment. Upon arrival to MotorWorld, we felt absolutely no pressure. No one followed us around the lot making for an uncomfortable experience. We saw Tony and he offered some information about the vehicle we were interested in, and we found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. Tony, Rich, and the finance manager worked with us to make an "unnecessary car payment" manageable. We got exactly what we wanted, a beautiful car, great service, and an overall fantastic experience. We couldn't ask for a better team, and would recommend Tony and MotorWorld to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

September 29, 2014

C2a0m0r5y, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family are enjoying your new Toyota vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please do not hesitate to contact us! Tony and Rich have been notified of your kind words and we would be more than happy to always lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/MotorworldToyotaScion

Reviews of Tony  Kampas