Motorworld Toyota Scion

150 Motorworld Dr,
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703
Motorworld Toyota Scion Info
About Motorworld Toyota Scion

MotorWorld Toyota:www.motorworldgrouptoyota.com MotorWorld Scion: www.motorworldgroupscion.com

About Motorworld Toyota Scion

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
philip
5/25/2015

"Excellent Service"

Need to acknowledge two members I dealt with - Jay Thomas and Megan Watkins were extremely kind and helpful when leased my new Toyota Avalon. I would recommend them to anyone. Philip. R

Jay Thomas and Megan Watkins

R&D
5/24/2015

"New Car Shopping Made Easy"

My wife and I were in search of a new vehicle and had a Toyota 4-Runner in mind. Joe Wascavage from the Lexus showroom made our buying experience very easy and we would recommend him to anyone. He stayed late to make sure we understood how the functions of our new Toyota worked. We are very satisfied with our decision to have chosen Joe to help us with our car buying needs!!

Mary K
5/08/2015

"car shopping"

Working with Jay Thomas, Tony Kampas, and Greg Passon was like winning the trifecta -courtesy, respect, attentiveness, honesty, experience, knowledge, patience, fairness, kindness- thank you.

Jay Thomas

May 15, 2015

Mary K, thank you for the kind words. We take great pride in providing our customers with a comfortable buying process. It's a delight to hear our entire team was able to meet your expectations. Happy driving!

JD
5/04/2015

"Considerate and Courteous"

Upon entering the Toyota Showroom, we were greeted very courteously by Richard Moore and soon Adriane Grube came to join us. She became our sales person and was most helpful and considerate with us -- helping my wife-- who does not like dealing with a car sales person or the process of buying a new car at all-- feel a little at ease. She was very knowledgeable with the cars and did everything she could to put us at ease and help us get a decent deal. We will certainly recommend her to any of our friends looking for a new Toyota. I was there over lunch and Adriane even offered to give me her hoagie for lunch. That is over and above the call to service. Jay Thomas even came to confirm that all went well. It seems like the sales people there really care about helping you. A good feeling.

Adriane Grube, Jay Thomas

May 15, 2015

JD, thank you for the kind words. We take great pride in providing our customers with a comfortable buying process. It's a delight to hear Richard and our entire team was able to meet your expectations. Happy driving!

gspaulding
4/28/2015

"Such a stress-free process!!"

I walked into Motorworld Toyota yesterday with 2 specifics models to test drive. Gino Marinelli, my sales person, and Rich Moore, Sales Manager, welcomed me openly and let me drive them both. Since I had done my research in advance it was only about which vehicle and color (options were known), the Toyota 4Runner won out hands on. Next it was about the price and my trade in. While that could be the worst part, again it was easy! I received a more than fair price for my trade in and the bottom line price was right in line with what I was looking to spend. They worked with Dave in financing to get me the best APR and a few hours later I was driving home in my new Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium!!! This is our 4th Motorworld purchase in the last 17 years, the second Toyota. Thank you for always treating your customers with respect. We'll see you again, when our family has another need for a car!!

April 29, 2015

MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Bob P.
4/28/2015

"Great Service"

In need of a vehicle in a hurry was very lucky to meet an excellent sales person. Matt Stein was my sales person he was very helpful. Matt first was interested in my needs and after a short conversation placed me in a Certified used 2011 Camry. At this time I could not be happier, looking forward to my next purchase at Motor World. Will highly recommend Motor World to any one I know who is in need of a vehicle. Bob P. Happy customer

Matt Stein

April 29, 2015

Good morning, Bob! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. MotorWorld Toyota works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Vlevchuk
3/10/2015

"our experiences with Toyota at Motor World "

Mr. Moore, We I would like to thank Toyota at Motor World for making our car buying experience the best possible. You, your Sales Consultant , Susan Bonk, and Business Manager, Greg Passon, provided the exceptional experience. Purchasing a new vehicle is a big decision and everyone wants to get a great vehicle at a fair price. Michael utilized multiple websites to make the final decision. Our sales consultant, Susan, was very friendly and knowledgeable as she answered all of our questions. Rich, your professionalism and attention to detail (black color) was very much appreciated . We have to say our experiences with Toyota at Motor World have been nothing but outstanding. Susan and you did a great job giving us the facts about the vehicle without pressuring us or attempting to tell us why we needed a specific vehicle. We knew what we wanted and you helped us not only find it, but at a price that beat others. We looked at several dealers before coming to Motor World and we found it was worth the come back to Toyota at Motor World. Overall a good experience with everyone; Therefore, we would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a car to buy from Toyota at Motor World. Sincerely, Vera and Michael Levchuk

Susan Bonk

March 11, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Motorworld Toyota. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Deerhunter816
3/03/2015

"100% Satisfaction"

Just had the most amazing experience ever buying our new car. Our sales person Adriane Grube was so friendly and was able to answer all our questions and concerns. It made our purchase decision less stressful and we were confident we received a great deal. Also, hats off to her manager Jay Thomas for coming over and sealing the deal. I would recommend Motorworld to all my family and friends who are looking to purchase a new vehicle. Keep up the good work and I'll definitely be back there first when I am ready to purchase again.

Adriane Garube and Jay Thomas

March 03, 2015

Thank you Deerhunter816 for taking the time to review us! MotorWorld Toyota Scion strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Deerhunter816.

Prettygirl
2/25/2015

"Amazing car buying experience "

My family and I were treated amazing by the staff. We got an amazing deal on our new car. The facility is huge, it has an on site body shop, service center, and accessories. I will be buying my cars from MotorWorld Toyota forever! Thank you so much for everything.

Rich Moore and Dave Heilman

February 26, 2015

Greetings prettygirl! Thank you for stopping by Motorworld Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

AnthonyM824
2/25/2015

"Best In The Business!"

I Purchased My Pre-Owned Vehicle From Motorworld And I Can Not Say Enough How Enjoyable My Experience Was! Tony Kampas Was My Salesman And He Made My Family And I Feel Both Comfortable And Assured That We Were Getting The Best Deal In Town...Daresay Anywhere! I Definitely Recommend This Dealership To Anyone Who Wants To Have A Fun Experience Purchasing Their Next Vehicle.

February 25, 2015

MotorWorld Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Reviews of Richard Moore