Mott Buick Co

1301 W Howard St, Live Oak, Florida 32064 Directions

1 Review of Mott Buick Co

February 14, 2017

"Worst Customer Service Ever!"

- Jamie

Worst customer service ever! I found a car I loved at Mott's. Had to drive to Orange Park to do the loan closing (nearest Chase Bank). I was on my way back and called to let Mott's know I had the check but could not get there until 11:45 (they closed at 12:00). The woman I spoke with very rudely told me I needed to be there by 11:00 for them to see me the vehicle. I explained that it was impossible since I was driving from Jacksonville. She adamantly told me no one would stay to sell me the vehicle. I asked about their hours during the week. She said I needed to be there by 4pm to buy the vehicle. I explained that I work and could not be there that early. She said sorry with so much attitude I could not believe what I was hearing. I asked if she was seriously telling me I'd have e to take my business elsewhere because no one there would stay a few minutes to seek me this car. She said the car wasn't going anywhere, that I'd figure it out. I asked again if someone could stay a few minutes, she said, "no, we don't do that". So I took my business to Walt's. Let me tell you about Walt's. They found me a car I love, found a lender and argued to get me an awesome interest rate. Had the car detailed and the gas talk full and had me out the door in less than 2 hours. I even got a hug before leaving. That is what customer service is all about. They have my business and my family's business for life.

Danielle