Mountain View Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ringgold, Georgia 30736
Mountain View Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

UNHAPPY Customer
7/25/2015

"Terrible service after sale"

They have had my jeep for over a month trying to fix the air conditioner. They have not called to let me know the status of my vehicle, the only way I have found out anything about it is by calling them myself. And most of the time they don't know and say they will call back and never do. I would not recommend doing business with them at all, and I will NEVER buy another vehicle there. VERY UNHAPPY!!

The Service Manager and General Manager

Denali
7/05/2015

"Excellent service"

I live over 100 miles away and the salesman came and picked me up and to me to the dealership. Paperwork was already done before I got there. This was the easiest transaction to date. Lee you are the man bro!

Lee Gianaro

unhappy customers
6/18/2015

"Very poor customer service"

The most awful place to do business with if you have any service needs.these good reviews have to be from their employees and no one is knowledge on alot of their products that their selling

service desk

Patton
6/17/2015

"Very good people"

I have bought two Jeeps here and have been treated very fairly. A word of caution; their competitor in town has several hundred reviews and supposedly they pay their employees to sit and write their reviews.

Edward

BChase
5/13/2015

"Great Service experience "

We needed our AC fixed-it stopped blowing cold air just on the passenger side. They figured out the issue quickly and fixed it in a day. Reasonable cost and absolutely no attempt to sell me things I didn't ask for when I brought the Jeep in. Very pleased.

Lathan

Shells300
5/05/2015

"Back in Black"

I have wanted a new 300 for quite sometime now and found the perfect vehicle at Mtn View. I love a black vehicle and had recently traded for a white SUV at another dealership. It was a mistake and Mtn View helped me make it all better by getting me into my new Chrysler 300. They are the lowest priced and have the greatest staff that we've ever dealt with in a dealership. Jason Stephens was our salesman and he was wonderful. He was very helpful and we had none of that pressure that other dealerships tend to have. Normally to get a really good price you have to drive to Atlanta or Chattanooga but not this time. Now that Mtn View has taken over the Ringgold dealership we have home town service and no longer have to travel out of town or out of state to get the best deal.

Jason Stephens

Ram1500
4/29/2015

"Excellent dealership"

This was the first vehicle that I have bought from Mtn View CDJR but I have bought several previous vehicles from Mtn View Nissan and I have never had any problems with their dealership. I don't expect to have any problems with this dealership either, so far they have done everything they said they would do.

Jason Stephens

seepaigerun
4/27/2015

"Seamless Experience from Beginning to End!"

My experience with Mountain View was exceptional from beginning to end. The salesman, Jim Forgey, made negotiating easy. He answered all of my questions promptly, and made the negotiating process pain-free! The paperwork was handled quickly and efficiently. I could not have been happier with my purchase from Mountain View!

Jim Forgey, Labron Clark

J0Lee
4/24/2015

"Friendly and Helpful service department"

I always receive great service when coming in for oil changes or issues with my vehicle. Lathan always shows professionalism and he always goes above and beyond to make sure all my requests are resolved. I bought my 2008 Dodge Ram from this dealership, and they are the only people who have ever done any work on it. They are great. Thanks Service Dept.!!!!

Lathan Biggs

Pj 1016
4/09/2015

"Doug Clark is a great salesperson!"

If you want a salesperson that genuinely cares about their customer then you need to call Doug Clark. He went above and beyond to make me happy. Great guy!

Doug Clark