Mountain View Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mountain View Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

andyb1234
2/10/2016

"Where do I start"

Ok here it goes I took my truck in for service 9 weeks ago and had a oil change and to see about a check engine light coming on and about a rattle in the dash, I was told they could not find any codes and that the pump was not in stock it had to be ordered, and they did not hear any rattle ( sorry but Helen Keller could hear the rattle) and they would call when the pump came came in. I never received a call but had to have another oil change and when I dropped the truck off I mentioned that to the service writer, he checked and they had the pump in stock and would install it for me. He then informed me I did have codes and he needed to order a catalytic converter and that they would call when it came in. I then took a duck hunting trip and while I was there it had rained hard an thus I got into water coming across the road about 3 inches deep when I went through the water my truck shut off we got out raised the hood to look around and one of the guys with me said do you think this is the problem and when I looked at what he was referring to I noticed they had not put the cover back on my fuse panel and that come to find out three fuses were blown after walking about four miles we finally got a ride to a parts store bought some fuses and fixed the problem. We then got to our cabin and wrapped it in plastic and started to unload some more item from the storage area under the rear seat, this is when I discovered I had a leak in my truck, and had ruined five boxes of shotgun shells. I called the dealer upon my return and was told I had to wait for a courtesy car because they needed to keep it for a couple days several days later they called and told me the car was waiting for me, I then took my truck to them to fix the issues, they had it for two weeks and when I called they said they finally fixed the leak but the cover was not in for the fuse panel, and the converter was not in this has now been five weeks. know two three weeks later still no phone call about any parts and now I have other issues pertaining to the DEF fluid. The computer is telling me my truck will not start in 150 miles because I have no DEF fluid when in fact I just filled the tank up last week and the gauge is showing 3/4 full, so I am about 250 miles from home and hope it starts tomorrow morning after I get home tonight. I guess I will have to see if the dealer in Chattanooga will look at it and order the parts I am missing and fix the rattle in the dash before my warranty expires, the sad part about it I purchased a 1999 Ford super duty from Mtn View Ford and had over three hundred fifty five thousand mile on it with very little issues and excellent service. I was hoping for the same but that did not happen.

its been so long I can`t remember

Marine
2/04/2016

"Smooth sale"

Purchased a Nissan Altima from Edward Parker at Mountain View Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. He was so nice and very straight forward. We did most everything via email and phone up until the final paperwork. Everything went smooth and we couldn't have asked for better service! Thank you Edward Parker and Mountain View CDJ.

Edward Parker

Bobby
12/21/2015

"Didn't keep up their end of the deal"

I bought a used Cherokee for my daughter knowing the rear drivers side window didn't work, as part of the sales deal I paid up front for it to be repaired and scheduled an appointment for the following week. When my daughter took the car in they had not ordered the part and told her to call back in a few days, when she called back she got the run around and was told they would call her back, they did not. I called the following day and spoke to Josh who told me he had been very busy and didn't have time to call her but that he would check into it and call me back with in an hour, he did not call. So the next day I called them again and atleast talked to someone who said they would find out something and call me back, they returned my call and explained to me that their cost of the part was more, but I could go on line and order the part and they would put it on for about an hour and a half labor cost, they did refund the money I paid up front for the cost of repair. But as a service only business that made a deal with a customer they should have done what ever it took after checking with their service department and pricing a repair, this is the second vehicle I have bought here but it will be my LAST!

Andy, Josh

Kyle6487
10/14/2015

"Shame on you and Chrysler Thiefs!"

Sold me a brand new car with bad paint already rusting wouldn't fix it. The service manager Honeycutt or whatever his name is and the labor sales manager is a liar and don't want return customers wouldn't return phone calls over 6 months and 10000 dollars down The drain but I have a Subaru now my whole family owns chrysler/dodge products I have owned over 20. Will never buy one again especially from mtn view for sure

Jeff Honeycutt of something like that and Lathan Biggs he fraudulently impersonated a manager position

UNHAPPY Customer
7/25/2015

"Terrible service after sale"

They have had my jeep for over a month trying to fix the air conditioner. They have not called to let me know the status of my vehicle, the only way I have found out anything about it is by calling them myself. And most of the time they don't know and say they will call back and never do. I would not recommend doing business with them at all, and I will NEVER buy another vehicle there. VERY UNHAPPY!!

The Service Manager and General Manager

Denali
7/05/2015

"Excellent service"

I live over 100 miles away and the salesman came and picked me up and to me to the dealership. Paperwork was already done before I got there. This was the easiest transaction to date. Lee you are the man bro!

Lee Gianaro

unhappy customers
6/18/2015

"Very poor customer service"

The most awful place to do business with if you have any service needs.these good reviews have to be from their employees and no one is knowledge on alot of their products that their selling

service desk

Patton
6/17/2015

"Very good people"

I have bought two Jeeps here and have been treated very fairly. A word of caution; their competitor in town has several hundred reviews and supposedly they pay their employees to sit and write their reviews.

Edward

BChase
5/13/2015

"Great Service experience "

We needed our AC fixed-it stopped blowing cold air just on the passenger side. They figured out the issue quickly and fixed it in a day. Reasonable cost and absolutely no attempt to sell me things I didn't ask for when I brought the Jeep in. Very pleased.

Lathan

Shells300
5/05/2015

"Back in Black"

I have wanted a new 300 for quite sometime now and found the perfect vehicle at Mtn View. I love a black vehicle and had recently traded for a white SUV at another dealership. It was a mistake and Mtn View helped me make it all better by getting me into my new Chrysler 300. They are the lowest priced and have the greatest staff that we've ever dealt with in a dealership. Jason Stephens was our salesman and he was wonderful. He was very helpful and we had none of that pressure that other dealerships tend to have. Normally to get a really good price you have to drive to Atlanta or Chattanooga but not this time. Now that Mtn View has taken over the Ringgold dealership we have home town service and no longer have to travel out of town or out of state to get the best deal.

Jason Stephens