Mountain View Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ringgold, Georgia 30736
Mountain View Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

BChase
5/13/2015

"Great Service experience "

We needed our AC fixed-it stopped blowing cold air just on the passenger side. They figured out the issue quickly and fixed it in a day. Reasonable cost and absolutely no attempt to sell me things I didn't ask for when I brought the Jeep in. Very pleased.

Lathan

Shells300
5/05/2015

"Back in Black"

I have wanted a new 300 for quite sometime now and found the perfect vehicle at Mtn View. I love a black vehicle and had recently traded for a white SUV at another dealership. It was a mistake and Mtn View helped me make it all better by getting me into my new Chrysler 300. They are the lowest priced and have the greatest staff that we've ever dealt with in a dealership. Jason Stephens was our salesman and he was wonderful. He was very helpful and we had none of that pressure that other dealerships tend to have. Normally to get a really good price you have to drive to Atlanta or Chattanooga but not this time. Now that Mtn View has taken over the Ringgold dealership we have home town service and no longer have to travel out of town or out of state to get the best deal.

Jason Stephens

Ram1500
4/29/2015

"Excellent dealership"

This was the first vehicle that I have bought from Mtn View CDJR but I have bought several previous vehicles from Mtn View Nissan and I have never had any problems with their dealership. I don't expect to have any problems with this dealership either, so far they have done everything they said they would do.

Jason Stephens

seepaigerun
4/27/2015

"Seamless Experience from Beginning to End!"

My experience with Mountain View was exceptional from beginning to end. The salesman, Jim Forgey, made negotiating easy. He answered all of my questions promptly, and made the negotiating process pain-free! The paperwork was handled quickly and efficiently. I could not have been happier with my purchase from Mountain View!

Jim Forgey, Labron Clark

J0Lee
4/24/2015

"Friendly and Helpful service department"

I always receive great service when coming in for oil changes or issues with my vehicle. Lathan always shows professionalism and he always goes above and beyond to make sure all my requests are resolved. I bought my 2008 Dodge Ram from this dealership, and they are the only people who have ever done any work on it. They are great. Thanks Service Dept.!!!!

Lathan Biggs

Pj 1016
4/09/2015

"Doug Clark is a great salesperson!"

If you want a salesperson that genuinely cares about their customer then you need to call Doug Clark. He went above and beyond to make me happy. Great guy!

Doug Clark

Hamilton4
4/02/2015

"Great place to buy a Jeep!"

We bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler and could not be happier. Our experience was great. Our sales guy Doug Clark was awesome. He listened to what we wanted and we got it. We are very happy that we made the drive from La Fayette. They went out of their way to make sure we left with what we wanted at the price we wanted.

Doug Clark

JussinV
4/01/2015

"Excellent, Fast, Best Deal in the U.S."

I purchased a new 2015 RAM 1500 on March 27, 2015. Fastest deal I have ever done in my life. All of the staff at MTN View CDJ are excellent and exceed customer's expectations throughout the entire car buying process! Make sure to ask for Gavin Stewart he provides excellent customer service and he will guide the buyer in the best direction to suit their needs!

Gavin Stewart/Brandon Russell

angela.harris
3/27/2015

"Excellent customer service "

We could not have chosen a better place to purchase out first new car. Scotty and the other guys were so helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we got the best deal with a payment plan that perfectly fit our budget, and the right car for our life style. I would recommend Mountain View Dodge Chrysler Jeep to anyone looking for excellent customer service and a staff willing to do their all to help you achieve your goals!

scotty

alabama1
3/07/2015

"Awesome!!"

I installed factory fog lights on my 08 ram 1500 and they had to be turned on in the computer.I called to get an appointment and was told to bring it on in. When I got there I was met by Laura Ivanov, not only was she friendly but she is very beautiful!! They had my truck ready to go within 15 minutes and the price was outstanding.

Laura Ivanov