Muller Toyota

Crystal Toyota and Scion

MichaelS
8/31/2016

"Fantastic Service Team!"

Great level of service every time I am in. We are a 3 car Toyota family. Norm, Jeff and Tony far exceed expectations when in for service.

Norm, Jeff and Tony

TeriB
8/29/2016

"Excellent!!!"

Tony provided excellent customer service. Overall, it was a most pleasant experience. I love Muller Toyota, they are the one car dealer that I enjoy going to.

lrhaller98
8/25/2016

"Customer Service"

This dealership has provided me with excellent customer service over the years. In a time where good customer service is hard to find, they have continued to provide a high level service experience. It just keeps getting better. We have been very satisfied customers of Muller's for over 15 years, with multiple vehicles.

Twodels102503
8/25/2016

"Great service"

Great experience! Friendly and helpful staff, especially Jeff!Thank you Jeff for all your help when I was in for service. Will definately return when needed.

Jeff Kemp

ChrisC
8/23/2016

"A customer for 20 years"

I have been a customer of Muller Toyota for 20 years. I always have had a great experience with the service department even though I purchased my 1st Toyota in the area I lived in originally. When the time came to get a new Toyota Muller was my 1st choice. There new service building makes the experience even better.

ldpatterson53
8/23/2016

"Car Maintenance"

Muller helps me keep track of my maintenance needs. They are professional and courteous. They take time to explain what needs to be done, spotting possible problems and not doing any work on the car until I understand and have approved. Jeffrey Kemp was very helpful and professional. Just feel good when I leave this place that my car is well maintained.

Jeffrey Kemp

Jcol6268
8/22/2016

"1st Trip ToyotaCare"

Fast prompt service with the first use of my Toyota care at this dealership, 2nd service for the vehicle with 10,000 miles on it. Went over everything and hasnt tried to sell me on anything yet. Very polite.

Norman Honey

Jcnj72
8/19/2016

"Wonderful since day one"

I have been coming to Muller Toyota since they opened their doors in Clinton. I can't say enough about how courteous and professional the team is here. I have had my car serviced multiple times and each time the job was done right and at a fair price. I will definitely shop Muller for my next Toyota purchase. A lot to be said by the service team everybody's on their best behavior when they're selling you a new car but what you find out about a dealership is how they treat their customers after they have their money.

Tony, Norm

Ted
7/08/2016

"Fast, Friendly & Efficient"

Took my 2013 RAV4 in because the material covering the passenger door was pulling away. Although the car had passed the 36 months for repair coverage, Muller Toyota will be covering the repair. Very satisfied.

Jeffrey & Scott

Cesar S.
4/08/2016

"They sold the truck right under me!!!"

I was purchasing a used F150. I test drove the truck and liked it. We came to an agreement and both signed the contract. I took the contract to my bank to get a personal loan They did a hard credit check and i lost 3 points on my credit score, . I called them twice informing them of the status of my loan. Then I get a call from the sales man that they sold the truck!!!! After they read my bad rating (on google) they called back and said "we called you and asked for a deposit of $250!" Which is untrue, they never called.DON'T BUY HERE ,SAVE YOUR CREDIT , AND AGGRAVATION

Michael E and Kyle