Muller Toyota

Carl Signore

Bryan Hubert, Sales Consultant, Muller Toyota

Bryan Hubert

May 11, 2017

"Great Experience leasing my new Toyota RAV-4"

- Lindzmcginnis

Thank you muller Toyota for making my leasing experience such a pleasure. Sean my sales represenitve was great. He was soo helpful and friendly with the leaseing process. Sean had to leave early the night I was picking up my RAV-4, but he had another sales representative Matt take over the process. Matt was very helpful and honest and took a decent amount of time to explain to me and show me all the new technology in the car. I also, wanted to thank Lidiya for taking the time to sit down and finalizing everything. She was so efficient. Overall, I would recommend Muller Toyota to anyone who is looking for a new or used Toyota in the area.

Sean Feeney, Matthew Allen, Lidiya Frumova

January 24, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Scott223

Found the car I was looking for and purchased from Muller Toyota. Great customer service, good price and would buy from the dealership again without hesitation.

Matt

January 06, 2017

"Love my Highlander"

- Soccer mom

They are absolutely amazing. Sean Feeney stayed and walked me through the full process. It was not as painful or scary as I thought it would be getting my first car from a dealership. Even though I was not able to get the exact car wanted. I am very pleased to say that Shawn and Mike made sure I was able to drive off the lot with the car of my dreams with all the bells, whistles and even my exact colors scheme at the price point that was affordable to me. I would surely recommend Muller Toyota to family and Friends. Thanks again I'm loving my 2017 Highlander and the heated leather seats.

Sean Feeney, Mike Muller