Muller Toyota

Good

Muller Toyota

Muller Toyota Info
About Muller Toyota

Muller Toyota is a family owned dealership located in rural Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Being located in a rural location, Muller Toyota relies heavily on repeat business and destination buyers. This is why Muller Toyota has won Toyota's President's Award more times than any other Toyota dealer in New Jersey - Customer Satisfaction. Muller Toyota is dedicated to ensuring the highest level of customer service for new and used vehicle sales, as well as for parts and service customers. Of course, we at Muller Toyota, understand that you still need a good deal. That is why we continue to be one of the most competitive dealerships in the area. Give us a try - you won't be disappointed.

About Muller Toyota

"Not Happy at all with my experience."

I have been a loyal customer of Muller Toyota for 15 years, my last experience with the dealership will be the last time I go there, I have noticed the quality of this dealership has been declining over the past few years. I decided to see about trading in My RAV4 for maybe a Corolla or a Camry, if it would lower my monthly payment, I decided that a lease was my best bet, because the lease would lower my payment, They don't tell about GAP insurance upfront and that raises the lease monthly payment, this I find out when I went into the finance office, was ready to walk out when the dealer said they will give it to me at their cost, and he made it seem he was losing thousands upon doing that. My wife left personal items in the RAV4, after calling the salesmen 4 times, because he never bothered to call us back, the items were either stolen or thrown away, no phone call to ask if we were happy with our car, no phone call that our plates were in, then we get a notice about signing the RAV4 title over with no return envelope , overall disgusted with my experience,

Anthony Muller

"Muller Toyota sales experience"

Mr Meredith is a gentleman and was good-natured throughout the process,not pushy in the least. One would not take him for a typical, stereotypical that is, sales person. He is a true asset to Muller Toyota.

"My Service Experience at Muller Toyota"

For a senior like me (87), a trouble free car and honest efficient service that will keep the car that way as much as possible is essential. I have that with my 2010 Toyota Prius, which I bought at Muller Toyota and have serviced there and had it also with the Toyota Avalon, which I previously drove, bought and had serviced at Muller Toyota. Though I have to drive 15+ miles to have the car serviced at Muller Toyota, it is worth it to me to feel that I am in good trustworthy hands when I go there. Carlo Martino

"Great car buying experience! Tommie Jones helped us with..."

Great car buying experience! Tommie Jones helped us with the purchase of a new car. Tommie was very helpful, knowledgeable, and pleasant to deal with. I definitely recommend this dealer!

Tommie Jones

"Service center was very accommodating when we had to..."

Service center was very accommodating when we had to reschedule due to the weather. The recall work was done as promised in a timely manner. Everything about the dealership was professional and friendly from the folks at the service desk to the showroom people who pleasantly asked if they could help us without being overbearing.

"The experience of buying a new car was 100% painless at..."

The experience of buying a new car was 100% painless at Muller Toyota. Bob Tobias was super helpful, knowledgable, and supportive through the entire process. Five stars !

"Can't recommend Mike Hoffmann enough!! Mike is a..."

Can't recommend Mike Hoffmann enough!! Mike is a true professional who kept me informed and updated on the status of my car during service. He understood that I am not a car guy and explained things in a manner that educated me on the work done and the issues I had. If you have an issue...Mike is definitely the one to call! Muller Toyota...This Guy makes your service team and you are lucky to have him.

Mike Hoffmann

"The service is outstanding. The waiting room is enjoyable..."

The service is outstanding. The waiting room is enjoyable as well. Service staff is honest and thorough, especially Tony, the veteran of the service team. I have been receiving regular maintenance and service there for 11 years (on the same vehicle). I highly recommend Muller Toyota's service department.

Anthony (Tony) Aguire (spelling?)

"My wife and I had asked for several internet quotes on a..."

My wife and I had asked for several internet quotes on a 2014 Sienna and we got the best deal from Muller. We interacted with Jeff Kemp from Internet Sales, who was pleasant and very helpful. When we made the decision to buy, Jeff passed my name off to Bob Tobias in Sales. Bob is a class act who knows his stuff. It was a pleasure working with Jeff and Bob and I would certainly recommend working with both these gentleman. They made the process easy.

"Sold my 21 year old daughter a car extreme frame rot did..."

Sold my 21 year old daughter a car extreme frame rot did not offer reasonable solution to problem went to ray price. Will not refer to anyone.

unknown