Muller Toyota

Milham Toyota Scion

Crystal Toyota and Scion

Cesar S.
4/08/2016

"They sold the truck right under me!!!"

I was purchasing a used F150. I test drove the truck and liked it. We came to an agreement and both signed the contract. I took the contract to my bank to get a personal loan They did a hard credit check and i lost 3 points on my credit score, . I called them twice informing them of the status of my loan. Then I get a call from the sales man that they sold the truck!!!! After they read my bad rating (on google) they called back and said "we called you and asked for a deposit of $250!" Which is untrue, they never called.DON'T BUY HERE ,SAVE YOUR CREDIT , AND AGGRAVATION

Michael E and Kyle

schrish00001
3/10/2015

"Deceived me about the mileage on the car."

In a nutshell, I leased a 2014 Corolla. I signed the odometer disclosure statement, which indicated a total of 20 miles. I foolishly did not confirm the mileage on the car before leaving the lot. I later realized that the car had approximately 212 miles on it. I don't believe that Muller Toyota can be trusted.

I can't remember the employee's name. Black gentleman. Bald.

MAX R
2/12/2015

"USED CAR LEMON"

I purchased a used Ford F350 from Muller Toyota less than a month ago. The also sold me an extended warranty as part of the sale. The transmission failed in under 500 miles of driving and I called for warranty service to the warranty company. After inspecting the truck they informed me that the warranty was void since the truck had been modified (work done at Muller). They also said that there is not way that Muller could not know this since Muller employees did the modifications. I contactd Muller Toyota and they refused to repair the truck. They did offer to return my payment for the warranty ($1850.) plus $1000 cash Now they refuse to speak to me. I have now learned that the truck may have been owned by a Muller Family member. So far I am out $1850 for the warranty and $5000 for a new transmission for a total of $6850.00. Megan, my salesperson has cursed at me on 2 different occasions when I celled to complian. They refuse to take phone calls from me now. I have been forced to contact a lawyer. I DEFINATELY WOULD NOT DEAL WITH MULLER TOYOTA..

Michael Muller. Megan in used car sales, Ron Muller, Jeff Kemp

hdmill
8/23/2014

"Not Happy at all with my experience."

I have been a loyal customer of Muller Toyota for 15 years, my last experience with the dealership will be the last time I go there, I have noticed the quality of this dealership has been declining over the past few years. I decided to see about trading in My RAV4 for maybe a Corolla or a Camry, if it would lower my monthly payment, I decided that a lease was my best bet, because the lease would lower my payment, They don't tell about GAP insurance upfront and that raises the lease monthly payment, this I find out when I went into the finance office, was ready to walk out when the dealer said they will give it to me at their cost, and he made it seem he was losing thousands upon doing that. My wife left personal items in the RAV4, after calling the salesmen 4 times, because he never bothered to call us back, the items were either stolen or thrown away, no phone call to ask if we were happy with our car, no phone call that our plates were in, then we get a notice about signing the RAV4 title over with no return envelope , overall disgusted with my experience,

Anthony Muller

fktroup
6/29/2014

"Muller Toyota sales experience"

Mr Meredith is a gentleman and was good-natured throughout the process,not pushy in the least. One would not take him for a typical, stereotypical that is, sales person. He is a true asset to Muller Toyota.

John Meredith

CARLOMARIA
3/31/2014

"My Service Experience at Muller Toyota"

For a senior like me (87), a trouble free car and honest efficient service that will keep the car that way as much as possible is essential. I have that with my 2010 Toyota Prius, which I bought at Muller Toyota and have serviced there and had it also with the Toyota Avalon, which I previously drove, bought and had serviced at Muller Toyota. Though I have to drive 15+ miles to have the car serviced at Muller Toyota, it is worth it to me to feel that I am in good trustworthy hands when I go there. Carlo Martino

Ron Muller

krysa05
3/18/2014

"Great car buying experience! Tommie Jones helped us with..."

Great car buying experience! Tommie Jones helped us with the purchase of a new car. Tommie was very helpful, knowledgeable, and pleasant to deal with. I definitely recommend this dealer!

Tommie Jones

BroDox
2/14/2014

"Service center was very accommodating when we had to..."

Service center was very accommodating when we had to reschedule due to the weather. The recall work was done as promised in a timely manner. Everything about the dealership was professional and friendly from the folks at the service desk to the showroom people who pleasantly asked if they could help us without being overbearing.

Bryan Hubert

olin50
2/08/2014

"The experience of buying a new car was 100% painless at..."

The experience of buying a new car was 100% painless at Muller Toyota. Bob Tobias was super helpful, knowledgable, and supportive through the entire process. Five stars !

Bob Tobias

rshack
1/24/2014

"Can't recommend Mike Hoffmann enough!! Mike is a..."

Can't recommend Mike Hoffmann enough!! Mike is a true professional who kept me informed and updated on the status of my car during service. He understood that I am not a car guy and explained things in a manner that educated me on the work done and the issues I had. If you have an issue...Mike is definitely the one to call! Muller Toyota...This Guy makes your service team and you are lucky to have him.

Mike Hoffmann