Muller Toyota

John Meredith

Russ Swick, Sales Consultant, Muller Toyota

Russ Swick

July 18, 2017

"Great Service / Great Deal"

- BudO

Excellent customer service and a good deal on a new Rav4. Michael was friendly very attentive and informative and worked with us to get a good deal.

Michael Neeley

July 14, 2017

"Fantastic Customer Service"

- Devone1

I came in with a less than favorable situation when it comes to getting a new car, and Michael Neely and the rest of Muller Toyota went above and beyond o get me in a new car the same day. I am beyond grateful for their kindness and willing to help me out big time! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car. 5 stars, A++. I really can't thank Mike and everyone else enough.

Michael Neely

July 04, 2017

"easy and fair"

- 4runner4ever

Started an online discussion on a Saturday morning, decided to ride to the dealership to see the vehicle. Received a call from a salesman named Henry Lapka shortly after the online chat telling me he has the car ready for me to test drive when I arrive. Met Henry, drove car, talked terms and within 2 hours had purchased the car. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable, personable, and best of all he was not pushy. The dealership did what they said they would and I would highly recommend Henry and Muller to friends and family. My only criticism is the less than half a tank of gas I got with the vehicle, I thought (maybe erroneously) that the car would be fully fueled. If that's the negative, the positives certainly outweighed it by far.

Henry Lapka