Muller Toyota

Russ Swick

September 01, 2017

"New Car expierence"

- porridgehead

Michael Neely is a quite and attentive salesman. My husband Jim and I are very pleased with the service. We are so happy with the the purchase of our new Prius Prime Advanced. Michael let us test drive the vehicle more than once. We left the dealership to think on our impending purchase. We could have bought our car on Staten Island but we were so impressed with Michael that we returned and gave him our business. Please let Michael know that we will be recommending him and Muller Toyota to our friends and family.

Michael Neely

August 13, 2017

"painless and easy"

- car99

the process was friendly and not pushy sales person. sales person was very aware of needs and preference and personalizing the experience made it very satisfying.

Michael Neely

July 29, 2017

"Awesome Dealership "

- Barry17

Muller Toyota was recommended to me by a close friend. The dealership had exactly what I wanted. They made me feel comfortable and appreciated. They suggested different options without ever making me feel pressured.

Michael Muller