Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Kelly Ford

Walker Ford

Gerhard
7/21/2015

"Courtesy Efficiency and very driven people"

On my way to buy a new Mustang I dropped by at Kisselback first.....that was a mistake. They would not even take my old trade!! Which was a 2011 Ford Mustang Going to Mullinax was a better thing to do!! Adam is a great salesperson and helped me through the process even on his day off!! They took my trade for a fair price and sold it after 3 days!! Now I am a happy owner of a brand new Mustang. I feel very confident in the future working with Mullinax.

Adam

July 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your Mullinax Ford experience. Congratulations on your new Ford Mustang! We are glad that Adam was able to get you into the vehicle that fit your needs. We look forward working with you in the future. Happy Driving!

stawn
7/16/2015

"Ford fusion"

We are very happy with our new Fusion. We were sad to trade our F-150 in, but we were given a good price for it and we had many selections for a new vehicle. Daniel made the decision process much easier. It will be a pleasure doing our future business with Mullinax.

Daniel

July 17, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford Fusion! We are glad Daniel was able to help you find the right vehicle that fit your needs. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs. We wish you many happy miles!

sandrine
7/09/2015

"2015 Explorer"

I was looking for a Ford Explorer to lease with really specific options and colors and they were able to find the one in just 1 week. Plus they were able to give me a great deal! They were really professional and listened to my needs. I worked with Ary and Dave and they were great! I can really recommend this dealership.

Ary and Dave

July 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that the Mullinax Ford team was able to help you find the right vehicle that fit your needs. At Mullinax Ford we strive to always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. We are happy that we could get you into the vehicle you wanted to lease. Enjoy your Ford Explorer! We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

tster1
7/07/2015

"2015 F150"

Went for the first time and Daniel the salesman was great to deal with and went above and beyond to get me going in a new F150. The truck is one of the best trucks ford has made. The experience was great with quick and simple pricing and finance. Thank you

Daniel

July 08, 2015

Congratulations on your F-150! We are glad to hear that Daniel and the Mullinax Ford team could go above and beyond to help you find a vehicle that fit you and your needs. We look forward to assisting you and all your vehicle needs in the future.

SAVON
6/30/2015

"The only place I buy from"

We have purchased three cars from Mullinax and would not think of buying from anywhere else. Not only are they courteous, but they don't pressure you and the prices are great from the start! I would highly recommend buying from them, specifically from Ryan.

Ryan

July 03, 2015

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Ryan is a great example of how we do business here at Mullinax Ford, keeping the buying process quick, easy, and painless. Congratulations on another vehicle. We wish you many happy miles!

Mhord07
6/29/2015

"2015 Explorer"

I had researched what I wanted online before going to the dealership. Ryan was very helpful in locating the vehicle I wanted and finding any and all rebates available. He knew my husband's time was limited so when it came to the paperwork part of the sale, Ryan had all of it ready to go and hints went very smoothly. He sat with me in the new vehicle and went over all the bells and whistles and made sure I was comfortable with everything.

Ryan Erichson

July 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing you experience! This salesman is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. We are glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

Ron
6/16/2015

"GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE NO HAGGLE"

MY SALES PERSON MARK WAS GREAT. IF I EVER BUY AGAIN I WILL GO TO MULLINAX AND ASK FOR MARK.HE FOUND REBATES FOR ME .HE WAS HONEST,

MARK

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that Mark did everything he could to make your Mullinax Ford experience so great. He is a perfect examples of how we treat customers to ensure you get the best out of your vehicle purchase! We wish you many happy miles, and hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future!

ryanceis@gmail.com
6/11/2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Focus ST from Jon at Mullinax Ford. There were a couple different vehicles that I was looking at purchasing from other dealerships. Jon was not pushy whatsoever during the process and in the end that was what won me over. He was very friendly and helpful making sure all my questions were answered from our initial contact all the way through the buying process. The dealership went as far as to drive the vehicle 2 hours to south Florida where I live so that I didn't have to go anywhere! Not to mention I searched the entire state for this particular model and they were thousands cheaper then other dealerships. I will always recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone, it was a great first experience with buying a new vehicle.

Jon Denapoli

June 12, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Focus! We are glad you chose Mullinax Ford and that the Mullinax Ford Team could make your first purchasing experience a good one. We work to deliver what you need and hope you are loving your vehicle; wishing you many happy miles!

Re
6/02/2015

"Service Department"

I only take my Ford Focus to this site and want to thank Rafael and Trish for such a pleasant experience again!!!! Thanks, Rita Perdue

Rafael, Trish

June 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We are happy to serve you today and in the future!

Sitter1211
5/27/2015

"Not on top of anything"

I went back to Mullinax to trade in my car, because it was recalled, and purchase a new one. Mike Gugliano helped me out both times, and both times were exhausting. So disorganized, loses paperwork, files the wrong paperwork, so I literally had to redo the process a few days after I bought the car because they did everything wrong! On top of that, would not negotiate the price of my trade in. I waited hours just get pricing information on my old car. I was offered water 3 times and never got it until I asked someone else. That shouldn't be a big deal, but the dude was all over the place that he forgot 3 times that he offered me water! Buying a car should be an exciting time and being here just made it stressful. I was more excited to just get out of there than I was of driving away in a new car. It took two weeks to get all the paper work finally taken care of, since papers were somehow lost, or put in the system wrong. And to top it off he literally made fun of my family to my face. Cool...

Mike Gugliano

June 11, 2015

Mr. Gregory, I have investigated the issues you outlined and I want to apologize for the problems that occurred with your vehicle purchase. At Mullinax Ford, we work hard at improving our processes because we understand that speed is very important to our customers. We will continue to improve Mike’s training so it won’t happen again in the future. I apologize that Mike did not process your purchase efficiently and get you out of the store in a prompt manner. Thank you for highlighting this training concern and I can ensure you that we are working to improve it. Chris Baron / General Manager (407) 846-6000.