Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Greenway Ford

BBOYD60
1/27/2016

"Best purchase ever"

I was amazed with Mullinax Ford. From the moment we stepped on the lot until the moment we drove away in my new F-150, the sales people were spot on with courtesy and a no push attitude. They listened to exactly what I said and wanted and found exactly the truck that I planned on getting. The price was excellent and they gave me more for my trade than I expected. When we came to pick up the vehicle, it was cleaned and ready to go. The entire transaction was over before I knew it and the rep walked us through every aspect of the truck before we left. Just a fantastic experience overall. My wife said she would get our next vehicle there and she Hates car dealerships. Just can't say enough good things about them !!

Stuart & Daniel

Happy driving grandma
1/24/2016

"Best experience in my 73years!"

The best ever experience, from explaining the differences between the cars I was interested in, to offering financing with Ford, even though I had a pre approval from my Bank. Prepared all paperwork in advance to keep my waiting time to a minimum. We had a great test drive, I absolutely love Jon DeNapoli, I have given his name to at least 2 people/day. What a pleasant experience.

Jon DeNapoli, the Finance manager and Eric from the service dep

Barry G
1/11/2016

"From A to Z 5 Star all the way"

From the first phone call till the delivery of my new Escape all hands on deck to help me the new customer. Even provided a classroom to make sure we understood the latest electronics in our new Escape. Sales or service this dealer is first rate.

Jon DeNapoli

Biljill77
1/05/2016

"1st class "

Makes buying a truck very easy no bs. 2cnd truck and very pleased will be back for 3rd with out a doubt.cant wait to see new dealership Thanks

David spradlin

Moose
1/04/2016

"Nice and Ez"

Went in looking for a 2015 F150 6cylinder and meet Mike Thomas & told him what I was looking for & with in a 1-1/2 hr. we hand found the truck I was looking for. They hand bring it over from the Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna and with in a day I was doing the paper work to buy it. I found all the sale staff in meet to be friendly and help full. Mike Thomas is some one I would differently recommend to a Friend & Family. I found this ford dealer different from other ford dealers due to the fact. That they had mad a few error with the paper work & Mike call me & meet up with on my time to take care of the instead having me come all the way back to the dealership that day.

Mike Thomas made the whole deal seem EZ from start to end.

njsthpaw
1/03/2016

"Just purchased my second Ford within 6 months!"

I have been going to Mullinax Ford since I purchased my 2000 Ford Expedition 15 years ago. I have always appreciated their expert service and friendly sales people--before, during and after the sale. In June, I purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer and in December, a 2016 Ford Mustang. Dealt with Brad Tressler for both sales. I highly recommend Mullinax Ford for both sales and service after the sale.

Brad Tressler

dbracing
12/28/2015

""Friendly and got exactly what we wanted""

Mullinax is, in our opinion, the best Ford dealer in the area. We told them exactly what we wanted and Jon went over and beyond to help us find it. The staff is super friendly. Our transaction went very smoothly and we are extremely pleased with our Ford Explorer. We won't be shopping anywhere else.

Jon De Napoli

ebourdon
11/26/2015

"2015 Ford Escape"

I really like my 2015 For Escape and I really like doing business with Mullinax Ford. No hassle, quick transaction, professionally and friendly people. I have gone back twice for oil changes and the service dept is just as professional and courteous.

Aryadne Staton, Joe Kelly & Jon De Napoli

Coach
10/14/2015

"SUPER BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Brad Tressler was like having a family member with you purchasing a truck......Thanks again, Everything went great...Will be back when I'am ready to buy my next truck.

Brad Tressler

Mullinax Ford Kissimmee responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we treat customers like we would a friend or family member. We are happy Brad made your buying experience comfortable and stress free! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

kevandchelle
10/13/2015

"Great no hassle experience got what I needed "

Everything was great. No hassles no problems smooth deal on our new f150. Mike and mark where totally awesome also. Great place to purchase a new vehicle

Mike and mark

Mullinax Ford Kissimmee responded to this review

October 14, 2015

At Mullinax Ford we work to make car buying as easy and stress free as possible for our customers. We are glad you had a good experience with us and congratulations on your new Ford F-150!