Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Greenway Ford

Jadestar
6/27/2016

"Excellent Saleswomen!"

I had such a pleasant experience when I went to Mullinax to buy my new car. Tonia was so patient with all my questions and comparison shopping that I had done. I made her work for that sale very hard and she kept a smile on her face the entire time. I would highly recommend her and this dealership to anyone.

Tonia Stewart

Fclehman
6/27/2016

"what I thought was a great deal ended in a headache "

Got my vehicle in February.. Started off with a problem with the keys. It wasn't a problem, it was taken care of not so bad.. Then go to get an oil change and tires rotated. I put a lot of miles on so have to be mindful of that.. Can't rotate the tires rims on rear of car warped.. th a problem with the keys. It wasn't a problem, it was taken care of not so bad.. Then go to get an oil change and tires rotated. I put $160 replacement of course I was beyond my 30 days.. Then my latch on driver door breaks 400$ replacement.. I'd take a dealer fee with a well inspected vehicle over what I received any day... Duke the salesman though two thumbs up 👍 great guy..

Duke

JonKissimmee
6/26/2016

"Fantastic!"

The days of spending an entire day buying a car or truck are gone. I was I. And out in no time, no hassles. Got the truck I wanted for the price I liked. I'd recommend Mullinax to anyone!

Duke

pm 719
6/26/2016

"Great experience"

We have bought many vehicles from Mullinax Ford. Our experiences have all been great and everyone we have dealt with, especially Tonia Wheeler. She was great in getting us in a brand new F150 and a new Fusion this year. We love them both.

Tonia Wheeler

justin 1983
6/25/2016

"would definitely recommend to my friends and family"

I recently went to mullinax to see about trading in my truck and purchasing a new truck. I the staff was very friendly and helpful Mr sprawling helped me go threw a few options I had and answered all my questions. I will definitely be going to see him again in the near future. Thank you for all your help mullinax.

Alicia R
6/24/2016

"David Spradlin sales excellent service"

David Spradlin of Mullinex Ford Kissimmee was very helpful. I bought an SUV from him and it was a pleasure. Absolutely no pressure and he worked within our price range. The sales manager was excellent and others at Mullinex Ford Kissimmee were polite and held door open for us and greeted us and quickly got our salesman David Spradlin who was awesome and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you David Spradlin and all of you at Mullinex Ford in Kissimmee for excellent service with a smile.

David Spradlin

Nana
6/23/2016

"New Car"

A huge 'THANK YOU' to Duke Bigelow. This was my first experience buying a car and he was a tremendous help, I love my Fusion.

Duke Bigelow

Jake
6/21/2016

"Great salesman"

Had a very good experience with this dealership. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Big thanks to my salesman Mario Medina very nice guy and very professional.

Mario Mendina

Johnnytxbitt
6/20/2016

"Fun for the family!"

Me and my growing family went to the dealership and dealer Tonia Stewart helped us into a new SUV and the way she treated my family was exalent .

Tonia Stewart!

Judi DeVille
6/20/2016

" Tonia Stewart - Awesome "

Thank you so much for having such a wonderful sales person as Tonia Stewart. I contacted Mullinax Ford because I knew that Tonia worked there. I have known Tonia for over 30, years, we went to school together I need a new car, but I have some pretty serious credit issues. Bless her heart, she tried so hard to help me, but because I did not have a down payment or a co signer she wasn't able to help me, but she definitely went above and beyond to help me. She didn't just take one look at me and my situation and say "sorry, I can't help you", she kept coming back with helpful suggestions and I am so grateful. I will be coming back in a couple of months to try again and when I do, I only want to deal with Tonia. Thank you again, Judi DeVille

Tonia Stewart