Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

Eirwen
5/21/2015

"Best experience buying a car ever!!"

The day I drove down to Kissimmee it was Daniel Mascarel's day off. When he found out that I was on my way to Mullinax Ford to look at the new Ford Escapes that were on his lot, he had come in to meet me. He was excellent. I have dealt with some very pushy car salesmen in the past and it is the biggest turn off for me, I did not buy from them, I just leave. Daniel knew what I was looking for and worked very hard to get me into the car I wanted with the payment in the area I was looking for, and he succeeded. I would absolutely refer any friends and family to him. He goes above and beyond. thanks Daniel.

Daniel Mascarel

dannyj727
5/19/2015

"best experience"

David went above and beyond to get me the car that i want. They was very friendly and offered the best price up front. He also helped me end service contracts on my previous vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

david

spydertap
5/17/2015

"A great place to buy your next vehicle. "

I'm just adding to the many great reviews of this dealership. I was in the market for a used car and particularly a Nissan Altima. While web shopping they had the perfect car and price on a 2012. I contacted them (even though I had 2 other dealerships in mind one of them a nissan dealer) and this dealership was the first to get back to me. Dan Bigelow was great. It so happened that the car was at their New Smyrna location. No trouble at all they had it delivered the next day and after the financing and trade in, I was driving away one hour later with a smile! Thanks to Dan and Mullinax Ford.

Dan Bigelow

VJ
5/10/2015

"Great Experience ! Duke Bigelow is awesome !"

After checking out several dealerships I ended up here it was about an hour travel time but well worth it. Duke was fantastic and he made sure I purchased the right truck for me. I love my 2015 F150 and will purchase any further vehicles through Duke at Mullinax. Thanks for making the process so easy.

Duke Bigelow

f150
5/04/2015

" low key"

it was very low key with no pressure to buy, Adam was great to work with, he showed me 2 trucks, and we went on from there

Adam C

scooby truckman
4/28/2015

"This is my fifth purchase from Mullinax in 5 years"

I have been buying my vehicles from Mullinax since I bought a house over here 5 years ago. I went to another couple of garages in the early days to be harrassed, pushed and bullied into buying. I ran car dealerships in the UK for 18 years and that is not how to do business. The Mullinax way is definitely the best, you know what you're paying and you know what your getting for your trade-in, couldn't be simpler. I just picked up my latest of 4 F150s a 2015 F150XLT and I love it.

Tonya

May 01, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford F150 XLT! Too often we hear negative stories from customers' experience before coming to Mullinax Ford. We are happy you like the way we do business and that we could help you find vehicles you love over the years! We look forward to working with you in the years to come and wish you many happy miles.

Adam Gregory
4/23/2015

"My first purchase of a car was awesome"

I just bought a 2015 Ecoboost Mustang for my first vehicle. I previously had '99 Taurus, but being 18 and driving far for college I needed a better, more reliable car. My sister had bought a car from Mullinax of Kissimmee previously so I went there. Kisselback is closer but they aren't fair with prices. Mullinax is very helpful. I had already had my car picked out, and it came straight from the factory to the dealership and I picked it up the day after it was delivered from the Flat Rock plant. That being said, I didn't have to go through the whole "sell me a car" thing. My dealer was Mike Gugliano, he is extremely friendly and that's who my family deals with. I had one issue that bothered me and one minor one. The big issue was that when I purchased the car and was at the dealership for a couple of hours filling out paperwork and stuff. Mike G. didn't go over the features of the Mustang because he had another customer he had to help and he asked me to come back another day to go over everything in the car. Heck, my dad and I didn't even know how to remote start the vehicle and had to go get Mike G. To show us so we could leave the dealership. But I returned the next day to learn everything. I just feel he should've went over the car during purchase. I was there first, the other customer should have to wait. But I mean all was well in the end. The minor issue was that myself and my parents were never offered any water. All other customers were being asked if they wanted water and we never got asked. Even with sweat coming off of us we never were offered. I didn't really care but it's just nice to have. But overall Mullinax is a great place to deal with, and Mike G even called me up a few days later and said "I found another $500 rebate for you". He could've just let it be. But he went and called me. My sister also just re bought another car from him because there was a great deal going on. Well there was a miscommunication between the bank, us, and the dealership and the paperwork was wrong. Well 3 days after my sister had been driving my dad got a call from the insurance company saying she didn't have insurance because the title of vehicle was in the wrong name. We call up Mike and he drove over to our house with new paperwork for my Sister and dad to sign instead of making us drive to Kissimmee. So he is a super friendly guy, and it was a great experience. I will not hesitate to buy another vehicle from him. Oh, and if you do read this review and you end up going to Mullinax. Ask for Mike Gugliano and tell him Adam G sent you.

Mike Gugliano

April 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Mustang Ecoboost! We are happy to hear that Mullinax made your first car purchase a good one. We are aware of how important it is to know all the ins-and-outs of your new vehicle and make sure to take the time to show buyers all the features in their cars. We appreciate you taking the time to return the following day so Mike could teach you everything about your sweet new ride! We are happy to hear that Mike went the extra mile to ensure you and your sister got the most out of your vehicle-purchases even after you left the dealership! We appreciate you and your family being loyal Mullinax Ford customers and we look forward to working with you all in the years to come.

kmays2
4/22/2015

"Great experience from start to finish, David took great care"

I'm in the service market and David was very helpful in getting the Explorer my wife wanted out of Miami and it was exactly what she wanted. The deal was very fair on my trade in and the best thing was I only spent 15 mins doing paperwork. Thanks for the great service David.

AutoZone

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we work to make the car buying process quick and stress-free. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and look forward to working with you in the future!

Pete
4/14/2015

"Great Guys!"

I have purchased several vehicles from these guys and they have always treated me great! I would recommend them to anyone who wants friendly service and a great deal.

Stuart

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear that you have had great experiences with our Mullinax Ford team time and time again. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles!

said
4/14/2015

"New care purchase ( ford explorer 2015) by Said, E."

New care purchase (ford explorer 2015) 04/2015 This experience is by far the best and the smoothest care buying experience I ever had. No gimmicks, no tricks, No stress, no time wasted, and no false promises. It was just a simple sale process the way it should be. No games between the sale representative and others to get more money out of the buyer. I will always remember Mr. Duke as an honest man who helps customers buy cars. I will recommend this dealer to my friends and family because honest business should be supported for the good example they present. Thank you

Duke.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. At Mullinax Ford, our Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees make sure that your buying experience is free of gimmicks and add-ons. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and truly appreciate your referals to others.