Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Walker Ford

Kelly Ford

Angel
1/19/2015

"Very long and slow process, but seems fine with other parts"

It was a OK purchase but when I checked out, there was some confusion, but seems it's fine now. The whole process took way too long, we were thinking about the whole process will be done within 2-3 hours, which was told by the sales person for the similar amount of time, but round up stayed at the dealership for more than 4 hours. Will go back if I need a next car, but definitely do so on my day off.

Mike

January 23, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Angel. Shopping for a new car is a big purchase and can often take some time. We understand that speed is important to our customers so we are constantly working on our process to deliver speedy service. We are so glad that we will see you when you are ready to purchase your next car. This link will help make your next purchase experience a speedier one. http://www.mullinaxford.com/ford-one-hour-delivery.htm We hope you are loving the vehicle you purchased and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

sheila molina
1/19/2015

"friendly and knowledgeable people"

I bought a Ford Fiesta 2015 . I had wonderful service. They answered all my questions and concerns . They even got me a discount because I work at walmart. My sales rep . Was really terrific. I am very happy with my car. He even tuned in my favorite radio station and hooked my phone up in the car. It's so cool I can answer my phone on my steering wheel.

Stephen Swonger

January 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Fiesta! I'm glad that our team made your buying experience a good one and was able to help you get the most out of all your new vehicle-features. Enjoy the ride!

Jacob Miller
12/12/2014

"Hassle free experience"

I was hunting for a new F150 for over a month and this dealership gave me the best price. It was also nice because its located 10 minutes from my home. Everyone was very professional and genuine. This is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from Mullinax and they showed me again why I will continue to do business with them.

Ary Staton

December 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer; we truly appreciate your business. Our Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees ensure that your buying process with us will be the best around. We hope you are enjoying your new Ford F150 and look forward to working with you in the future!

draco24433
12/02/2014

"Purchase 2015 Mustang GT"

I had an extremely easy and haggle free purchase, from Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. My sales person was Brad Tressler. He was great and made the experience an easy process. My communication with Brad was excellent from the beginning. He was very courteous and attentive to my expectations. I also thought the vehicle was priced reasonably. Loved the fact that there were no hidden fees or extras added to the price of the vehicle. I was in and out in about an hour. I would certainly buy again from Mullinax.

Brad Tressler

December 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Mustang GT! At Mullinax Ford, we do our best to accommodate our customers and make sure they have the best buying experience possible. Brad Tressler is a great example of that! Hope you're enjoying that Mustang and look forward to assisting you with all your car-needs in the future.

schuyler buffington
11/26/2014

"Mullinax Ford"

Very easy dealership to work with. This is our second purchase in about 3 years and the prices and process during the purchasing once again continued to be very simple with out any hassle or fighting over the cost of the vehicle.

Ryan Ericsson

December 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and being a loyal customer. At Mullinax Ford, Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees ensure that you will never have to haggle and each buying experience is as easy and stress-free as possible. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again!

Sandi Lynch
11/14/2014

"Excellent dealership!"

This is the third vehicle we've bought from Mullinax in Kissimmee and they beat everyone else's price AND gave me the most for my trade in! We will buy all our Ford's from this dealership!!

Duke Bigelow

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Up Front Pricing and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Allis
11/12/2014

"2015 Escape"

We had a great experience at Mullinax ford. This is a straight forward dealer no gimmicks or add-ons. One of the best experiences I have had at a dealer. I would highly recommend it to anyone buying a car.

Arry

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear it was a good one! The greatest compliment we can receive is when our customers recommend us to their friends or family... we truly appreciate it.

November 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. At Mullinax Ford, we enforce Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees to make sure that your buying experience is free of gimmicks and add-ons. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and hope to work with you again in the future!

Cbooth1976
9/30/2014

"Great Dealership"

My salesperson "Ary" made my car buying experience an enjoyable occasion. I recommend Mullinax Ford Kissimmee to everyone looking for a new car. They have the bottom line price on the window. I didn't have to sit there all day haggling over the price, and I didn't have to wait for a sales associate to run in and out of a cube with the new low price. I was actually in and out of the dealership in under 3 hours. That included looking at trucks, a test drive, and a contract. I got a $44,000.00 truck as advertised for $34,000.00. I shopped other dealerships and their advertised prices weren't the real price "GreenWay Ford". Advertised price at GreenWay Ford was $36,000.00, but their out the door price was $42,000.00. At Mullinax Ford there was no hidden fees, and no dealer fees. Thank you Mullinax Ford for being honest. You will definately get my return business.

Ary

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! No Dealer Fees and Up Front Pricing is how we do business at Mullinax Ford and we are happy you are satisfied with our business and customer service. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

scheuerm
9/24/2014

"Wonderful buying experience"

Just purchased my fourth vehicle from Mullinax a couple of weeks ago. Jose was very helpful and knowledgeable with the F-150's. I upgraded from a 2003 extended cab to a 2014 XLT Crew Cab and I am so pleased with my purchase, everything was seem less and there was no pressure to add any warranty to the include warranty. I would recommend Mullinax to anyone looking for a vehicle the upfront pricing and no pressure makes it a better buying experience.

Jose

October 10, 2014

Up Front Pricing and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your buying experience a great one. Thanks for sharing your review and we look forward to working with you in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Ford F150 XLT Crew Cab!

d9129455
9/24/2014

"The best"

This was the best experience I have had buying a new car. Mullinax has the best prices in Central Florida, plus no dealer fees. It is also nice to work with one person from start to finish. The other dealers could learn something from these guys. The people are very friendly and no pressure. Thanks Mullinax

Tonia, Mario

October 10, 2014

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We aim to make every buying experience a good one, here at Mullinax Ford, and are glad you are satisfied. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!