Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Mullinax Ford Kissimmee Info

Walker Ford

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

"Mullinax Ford"

Very easy dealership to work with. This is our second purchase in about 3 years and the prices and process during the purchasing once again continued to be very simple with out any hassle or fighting over the cost of the vehicle.

Ryan Ericsson

"Excellent dealership!"

This is the third vehicle we've bought from Mullinax in Kissimmee and they beat everyone else's price AND gave me the most for my trade in! We will buy all our Ford's from this dealership!!

Duke Bigelow

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Up Front Pricing and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford. We look forward to working with you in the future!

"2015 Escape"

We had a great experience at Mullinax ford. This is a straight forward dealer no gimmicks or add-ons. One of the best experiences I have had at a dealer. I would highly recommend it to anyone buying a car.

Arry

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear it was a good one! The greatest compliment we can receive is when our customers recommend us to their friends or family... we truly appreciate it.

November 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. At Mullinax Ford, we enforce Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees to make sure that your buying experience is free of gimmicks and add-ons. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and hope to work with you again in the future!

"Great Dealership"

My salesperson "Ary" made my car buying experience an enjoyable occasion. I recommend Mullinax Ford Kissimmee to everyone looking for a new car. They have the bottom line price on the window. I didn't have to sit there all day haggling over the price, and I didn't have to wait for a sales associate to run in and out of a cube with the new low price. I was actually in and out of the dealership in under 3 hours. That included looking at trucks, a test drive, and a contract. I got a $44,000.00 truck as advertised for $34,000.00. I shopped other dealerships and their advertised prices weren't the real price "GreenWay Ford". Advertised price at GreenWay Ford was $36,000.00, but their out the door price was $42,000.00. At Mullinax Ford there was no hidden fees, and no dealer fees. Thank you Mullinax Ford for being honest. You will definately get my return business.

Ary

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! No Dealer Fees and Up Front Pricing is how we do business at Mullinax Ford and we are happy you are satisfied with our business and customer service. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

"Wonderful buying experience"

Just purchased my fourth vehicle from Mullinax a couple of weeks ago. Jose was very helpful and knowledgeable with the F-150's. I upgraded from a 2003 extended cab to a 2014 XLT Crew Cab and I am so pleased with my purchase, everything was seem less and there was no pressure to add any warranty to the include warranty. I would recommend Mullinax to anyone looking for a vehicle the upfront pricing and no pressure makes it a better buying experience.

Jose

October 10, 2014

Up Front Pricing and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your buying experience a great one. Thanks for sharing your review and we look forward to working with you in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Ford F150 XLT Crew Cab!

"The best"

This was the best experience I have had buying a new car. Mullinax has the best prices in Central Florida, plus no dealer fees. It is also nice to work with one person from start to finish. The other dealers could learn something from these guys. The people are very friendly and no pressure. Thanks Mullinax

Tonia, Mario

October 10, 2014

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We aim to make every buying experience a good one, here at Mullinax Ford, and are glad you are satisfied. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

"Amazing!"

I have bought 2 cars from Mullinax Ford Kissimmee and have been 100% satisfied with each purchase! Everyone on their sales team is amazing! Ryan went above & beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Any questions I had, they had an answer to! Very knowledgeable! Thank you Mullinax!

Ryan Ericson

"A rainy day"

Jose was great! Only thing lacking in the process was snacks...keep the buying customers smiling offer and provide snacks! When people have been in the dealer and are working on making a deal having sales associates being able to give them a drink and snack may go a long way on people walking away with an even bigger smile.

Jose

August 14, 2014

We are so glad you had a great experience with Jose. We appreciate your suggestion about adding snacks to the water we currently offer. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business.

"Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee is Awesome!"

We have purchased and maintained several vehicles with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee for the past several years and we are never disappointed. They make purchasing a car easy. Their customer service is the best around. If you are in Central Florida looking for a car I highly recommend you check out Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee.

Stuart, Eric

August 14, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Our goal is to keep the buying process quick, easy and painless for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs in the future.

"Great sales folks, so long as you don't need vehicle service"

I have purchased many vehicles from Mullinax Kissimmee. This past month reflects my 3rd purchase, and this time from the new car side instead of a used vehicle. Delivery of the vehicle took a while, almost 6 hours total. I wasn't in the market for a new purchase, I actually saw the car I wanted as I was picking the other vehicle up from a nearly useless visit to the service department. If the service department would step up their game, it would be a 5 star facility. Unfortunately I have to travel 30+ minutes further to a dealership that will let me play a bit with the car (what's the point of owning a mustang gt if you can't play with it a bit?). Slight hiccup post sale with some "after effects" and between the sales team and Kyle the manager, it all worked out in the end.

Mark Timmins; Kyle

July 09, 2014

At Mullinax Ford we always strive to make the buying process as quick and painless as possible. Unfortunately sometimes circumstances do not always allow for the speediest of transactions. We are glad in the end Kyle was able to work out any kinks and get you into your vehicle. Congrats on your purchase and rest assured we will do anything we can to make your next Mullinax experience a simple process.