Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Kelly Ford

Walker Ford

F150+Airstream=Cool
8/11/2015

"No pressure, No hassle, No worries, Thanks Mike Thomas"

Found the perfect New F-150 Lariat Sport, 2WD, V6 Eco-Boost in best color (Magnetic Metallic) at Mullinax Ford Kissimmee to pull our 22 ft. Airstream. "No-Hassle" price was spot on with multiple WWW research #'s. Trade in $ offered by Mulllinax beat in-hand Carmax offer by a bunch and was better than expected. Walked in at Noon, test drove, struck a deal, took lunch break and drove out in detailed truck around 4:00 PM. Thanks Mike Thomas for making this such an efficient, courteous and downright pleasant experience.

Mike Thomas

August 13, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford F-150 Lariat! We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Mullinax Ford. Mike is a great example of how we do business as we value your time and want yo get you into a vehicle you love with the best prices! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Saintcloud
8/06/2015

"Thank you Duke"

Excellent customer service, Duke was very helpful and explained the process in detail. Second vehicle we purchase from this dealer. Would definitely recommend. Transaction made very simple and fast.

Duke

August 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for returning to Mullinax Ford for another purchase. We work to make the buying process quick and stress-free for our customers and we are glad to hear it has left you satisfied! We loko forward to working with you in the future.

scooby truckman
8/06/2015

"No hassle dealing, no going back and forth between vatious p"

I have now bought 6 vehicles from Mullinax in the last 5 years. I can't see any reason to go anywhere else as I always get a good deal and am looked after by both sales and aftercare staff.

Tonia Wheeler

August 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. Congratulations on another purchase! We wish you many happy miles and look forward to assisting all your future vehicle needs.

Gerhard
7/21/2015

"Courtesy Efficiency and very driven people"

On my way to buy a new Mustang I dropped by at Kisselback first.....that was a mistake. They would not even take my old trade!! Which was a 2011 Ford Mustang Going to Mullinax was a better thing to do!! Adam is a great salesperson and helped me through the process even on his day off!! They took my trade for a fair price and sold it after 3 days!! Now I am a happy owner of a brand new Mustang. I feel very confident in the future working with Mullinax.

Adam

July 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your Mullinax Ford experience. Congratulations on your new Ford Mustang! We are glad that Adam was able to get you into the vehicle that fit your needs. We look forward working with you in the future. Happy Driving!

stawn
7/16/2015

"Ford fusion"

We are very happy with our new Fusion. We were sad to trade our F-150 in, but we were given a good price for it and we had many selections for a new vehicle. Daniel made the decision process much easier. It will be a pleasure doing our future business with Mullinax.

Daniel

July 17, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford Fusion! We are glad Daniel was able to help you find the right vehicle that fit your needs. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs. We wish you many happy miles!

sandrine
7/09/2015

"2015 Explorer"

I was looking for a Ford Explorer to lease with really specific options and colors and they were able to find the one in just 1 week. Plus they were able to give me a great deal! They were really professional and listened to my needs. I worked with Ary and Dave and they were great! I can really recommend this dealership.

Ary and Dave

July 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that the Mullinax Ford team was able to help you find the right vehicle that fit your needs. At Mullinax Ford we strive to always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. We are happy that we could get you into the vehicle you wanted to lease. Enjoy your Ford Explorer! We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

tster1
7/07/2015

"2015 F150"

Went for the first time and Daniel the salesman was great to deal with and went above and beyond to get me going in a new F150. The truck is one of the best trucks ford has made. The experience was great with quick and simple pricing and finance. Thank you

Daniel

July 08, 2015

Congratulations on your F-150! We are glad to hear that Daniel and the Mullinax Ford team could go above and beyond to help you find a vehicle that fit you and your needs. We look forward to assisting you and all your vehicle needs in the future.

SAVON
6/30/2015

"The only place I buy from"

We have purchased three cars from Mullinax and would not think of buying from anywhere else. Not only are they courteous, but they don't pressure you and the prices are great from the start! I would highly recommend buying from them, specifically from Ryan.

Ryan

July 03, 2015

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Ryan is a great example of how we do business here at Mullinax Ford, keeping the buying process quick, easy, and painless. Congratulations on another vehicle. We wish you many happy miles!

Mhord07
6/29/2015

"2015 Explorer"

I had researched what I wanted online before going to the dealership. Ryan was very helpful in locating the vehicle I wanted and finding any and all rebates available. He knew my husband's time was limited so when it came to the paperwork part of the sale, Ryan had all of it ready to go and hints went very smoothly. He sat with me in the new vehicle and went over all the bells and whistles and made sure I was comfortable with everything.

Ryan Erichson

July 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing you experience! This salesman is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. We are glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

Ron
6/16/2015

"GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE NO HAGGLE"

MY SALES PERSON MARK WAS GREAT. IF I EVER BUY AGAIN I WILL GO TO MULLINAX AND ASK FOR MARK.HE FOUND REBATES FOR ME .HE WAS HONEST,

MARK

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that Mark did everything he could to make your Mullinax Ford experience so great. He is a perfect examples of how we treat customers to ensure you get the best out of your vehicle purchase! We wish you many happy miles, and hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future!