Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Walker Ford

Kelly Ford

SAVON
6/30/2015

"The only place I buy from"

We have purchased three cars from Mullinax and would not think of buying from anywhere else. Not only are they courteous, but they don't pressure you and the prices are great from the start! I would highly recommend buying from them, specifically from Ryan.

Ryan

July 03, 2015

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Ryan is a great example of how we do business here at Mullinax Ford, keeping the buying process quick, easy, and painless. Congratulations on another vehicle. We wish you many happy miles!

Mhord07
6/29/2015

"2015 Explorer"

I had researched what I wanted online before going to the dealership. Ryan was very helpful in locating the vehicle I wanted and finding any and all rebates available. He knew my husband's time was limited so when it came to the paperwork part of the sale, Ryan had all of it ready to go and hints went very smoothly. He sat with me in the new vehicle and went over all the bells and whistles and made sure I was comfortable with everything.

Ryan Erichson

July 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing you experience! This salesman is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. We are glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

Ron
6/16/2015

"GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE NO HAGGLE"

MY SALES PERSON MARK WAS GREAT. IF I EVER BUY AGAIN I WILL GO TO MULLINAX AND ASK FOR MARK.HE FOUND REBATES FOR ME .HE WAS HONEST,

MARK

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that Mark did everything he could to make your Mullinax Ford experience so great. He is a perfect examples of how we treat customers to ensure you get the best out of your vehicle purchase! We wish you many happy miles, and hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future!

ryanceis@gmail.com
6/11/2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Focus ST from Jon at Mullinax Ford. There were a couple different vehicles that I was looking at purchasing from other dealerships. Jon was not pushy whatsoever during the process and in the end that was what won me over. He was very friendly and helpful making sure all my questions were answered from our initial contact all the way through the buying process. The dealership went as far as to drive the vehicle 2 hours to south Florida where I live so that I didn't have to go anywhere! Not to mention I searched the entire state for this particular model and they were thousands cheaper then other dealerships. I will always recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone, it was a great first experience with buying a new vehicle.

Jon Denapoli

June 12, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Focus! We are glad you chose Mullinax Ford and that the Mullinax Ford Team could make your first purchasing experience a good one. We work to deliver what you need and hope you are loving your vehicle; wishing you many happy miles!

Re
6/02/2015

"Service Department"

I only take my Ford Focus to this site and want to thank Rafael and Trish for such a pleasant experience again!!!! Thanks, Rita Perdue

Rafael, Trish

June 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We are happy to serve you today and in the future!

Sitter1211
5/27/2015

"Not on top of anything"

I went back to Mullinax to trade in my car, because it was recalled, and purchase a new one. Mike Gugliano helped me out both times, and both times were exhausting. So disorganized, loses paperwork, files the wrong paperwork, so I literally had to redo the process a few days after I bought the car because they did everything wrong! On top of that, would not negotiate the price of my trade in. I waited hours just get pricing information on my old car. I was offered water 3 times and never got it until I asked someone else. That shouldn't be a big deal, but the dude was all over the place that he forgot 3 times that he offered me water! Buying a car should be an exciting time and being here just made it stressful. I was more excited to just get out of there than I was of driving away in a new car. It took two weeks to get all the paper work finally taken care of, since papers were somehow lost, or put in the system wrong. And to top it off he literally made fun of my family to my face. Cool...

Mike Gugliano

June 11, 2015

Mr. Gregory, I have investigated the issues you outlined and I want to apologize for the problems that occurred with your vehicle purchase. At Mullinax Ford, we work hard at improving our processes because we understand that speed is very important to our customers. We will continue to improve Mike’s training so it won’t happen again in the future. I apologize that Mike did not process your purchase efficiently and get you out of the store in a prompt manner. Thank you for highlighting this training concern and I can ensure you that we are working to improve it. Chris Baron / General Manager (407) 846-6000.

Eirwen
5/21/2015

"Best experience buying a car ever!!"

The day I drove down to Kissimmee it was Daniel Mascarel's day off. When he found out that I was on my way to Mullinax Ford to look at the new Ford Escapes that were on his lot, he had come in to meet me. He was excellent. I have dealt with some very pushy car salesmen in the past and it is the biggest turn off for me, I did not buy from them, I just leave. Daniel knew what I was looking for and worked very hard to get me into the car I wanted with the payment in the area I was looking for, and he succeeded. I would absolutely refer any friends and family to him. He goes above and beyond. thanks Daniel.

Daniel Mascarel

June 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Daniel is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford- no pressure sales and working hard to find customers exactly what they want in a vehicle. We are happy you had a great Mullinax Ford experience and we look forward to working with you in the future!

dannyj727
5/19/2015

"best experience"

David went above and beyond to get me the car that i want. They was very friendly and offered the best price up front. He also helped me end service contracts on my previous vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

david

June 03, 2015

Mullinax Ford's UpFront Prices and No Dealer Fees make sure our customers are getting the best prices. We are happy David went above and beyond to make your car purchase everything you wanted. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the future!

spydertap
5/17/2015

"A great place to buy your next vehicle. "

I'm just adding to the many great reviews of this dealership. I was in the market for a used car and particularly a Nissan Altima. While web shopping they had the perfect car and price on a 2012. I contacted them (even though I had 2 other dealerships in mind one of them a nissan dealer) and this dealership was the first to get back to me. Dan Bigelow was great. It so happened that the car was at their New Smyrna location. No trouble at all they had it delivered the next day and after the financing and trade in, I was driving away one hour later with a smile! Thanks to Dan and Mullinax Ford.

Dan Bigelow

June 03, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you chose Mullinax Ford and that our free transfers between locations made it easy for you to get the vehicle you were looking for. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to assisting all your future vehicle-needs!

VJ
5/10/2015

"Great Experience ! Duke Bigelow is awesome !"

After checking out several dealerships I ended up here it was about an hour travel time but well worth it. Duke was fantastic and he made sure I purchased the right truck for me. I love my 2015 F150 and will purchase any further vehicles through Duke at Mullinax. Thanks for making the process so easy.

Duke Bigelow

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax Ford works to make the buying process quick and stress-free for our customers. We are happy Duke helped you find a vehicle you love; congratulations on your new 2015 Ford F150! We are excited to work with you in the future and wish you many happy miles.