Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Mullinax Ford Kissimmee Info

Kelly Ford

Tropical Ford

"Amazing!"

I have bought 2 cars from Mullinax Ford Kissimmee and have been 100% satisfied with each purchase! Everyone on their sales team is amazing! Ryan went above & beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Any questions I had, they had an answer to! Very knowledgeable! Thank you Mullinax!

Ryan Ericson

"A rainy day"

Jose was great! Only thing lacking in the process was snacks...keep the buying customers smiling offer and provide snacks! When people have been in the dealer and are working on making a deal having sales associates being able to give them a drink and snack may go a long way on people walking away with an even bigger smile.

Jose

August 14, 2014

We are so glad you had a great experience with Jose. We appreciate your suggestion about adding snacks to the water we currently offer. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business.

"Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee is Awesome!"

We have purchased and maintained several vehicles with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee for the past several years and we are never disappointed. They make purchasing a car easy. Their customer service is the best around. If you are in Central Florida looking for a car I highly recommend you check out Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee.

Stuart, Eric

August 14, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Our goal is to keep the buying process quick, easy and painless for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs in the future.

"Great sales folks, so long as you don't need vehicle service"

I have purchased many vehicles from Mullinax Kissimmee. This past month reflects my 3rd purchase, and this time from the new car side instead of a used vehicle. Delivery of the vehicle took a while, almost 6 hours total. I wasn't in the market for a new purchase, I actually saw the car I wanted as I was picking the other vehicle up from a nearly useless visit to the service department. If the service department would step up their game, it would be a 5 star facility. Unfortunately I have to travel 30+ minutes further to a dealership that will let me play a bit with the car (what's the point of owning a mustang gt if you can't play with it a bit?). Slight hiccup post sale with some "after effects" and between the sales team and Kyle the manager, it all worked out in the end.

Mark Timmins; Kyle

July 09, 2014

At Mullinax Ford we always strive to make the buying process as quick and painless as possible. Unfortunately sometimes circumstances do not always allow for the speediest of transactions. We are glad in the end Kyle was able to work out any kinks and get you into your vehicle. Congrats on your purchase and rest assured we will do anything we can to make your next Mullinax experience a simple process.

"Up Front"

Love the upfront pricing and that here is no dealer fee. You always know exactly what you are paying. Staff are friendly and knowledgable, and they do not pressure you. For this purchase we worked with Steve and he was friendly and appreciative of our purchase. This is the second car I have gotten from Mullinax and would definitely go back and reccommend for future car needs.

Steve

July 08, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business, congratulations on your new vehicle, we know you will love it!

"I bought a F150 XLT - Very good experience!!"

Excellent! If I need to buy another car, sure I'll be there. The customer service and the sale associates was outstanding. See you soon!

Jose A Caballero

July 08, 2014

No Dealer Fees and Up Front Pricing is how we do business at Mullinax Ford. Thank you for sharing your experience.

"I love mullinax !!"

After a terrible afternoon at greenway , I decided to give car buying one more shot. Our family pulled into mullinax and asked for a straight forward buying experience, no games! Boy did they deliver. Professional, courteous, quick, huge inventory, best price, fair trade in value. I couldn't ask for more, I will be a customer for life. Thanks Mullinax.

Mario Polit-Trujillo

July 08, 2014

Too often we hear terrible stories from customer's previous experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle shopping experience around for the better and congratulations on your new vehicle, you're going to love it!

"Horrible service!"

I bought a new 2012 Ford Explorer from them in the fall of 2011. I had several small problems I've been living with--plastic pieces that had warped or come off, a seat-belt light always on, and the demon-infested My Ford Touch that has never worked right. I explained all to the technician, and that these problems had existed for a long time--which was obvious--and that I just wanted to get them fixed before my warranty runs out. There was nothing that could cost much: reattaching plastic pieces, a seat-belt light problem that had already resolved itself, but I just wanted them to check it on their diagnostic machine, and the My Ford Touch, which they must know what is wrong with because it has never worked and because many, many customers have complained about it forever! Well, it turns out that even though I was within the warranty's time limit, I was 300 miles over the 36,000 mileage limit, so they said I had to pay, no ifs ands or buts. So I'm angry. I should mention this is one of three cars I've bought since 2012 and I have a 2015 on order (which, of course, I will cancel), yet this is how they treat me.

mutiple in Service Department, Brad Tressler in sales

"Terrible dealership Run Run Run"

Worse experience ever. Terrible customer service when trying to buy the car. All the dealer was concerned about was getting my credit ran before test driving the car. I already had my funding in place from the bank. So I finally test drove the car and it had water damage in the dash and the drivers side tire and brakes felt damaged and rattled. So I asked the dealer if you get the car in the shop and fix the dash, check the electric, and fix the wheel I would test drive the car again and then make a decision, because the car was just traded in. The sales person tells me I need to put 200 down on a credit card to hold the car. I said no 3 times, and each time the sales person was telling me another buyer was interested just to get the 200 down. The salesman and manger treated me like a jerk. Went to a different dealer and received the car I wanted with a smooth, easy and professional sales people who cared about making sure I was happy with what I received before talking numbers. RUN FROM MULLINAX FORD IN KISSIMMEE BECAUSE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR BOTTOM LINE THAN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wont mention the second dealer because I want to be neutral on my review to prove that I do not work for another dealer. MULLINAX FORD WAS AWFUL AND i WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE. I WOULD GIVE 0 STARS IF I could.

Steve Swonger

July 08, 2014

Dear Mr. Lancaster, Thank you for taking the time to speak to us and provide details about your experience in shopping for a used car at Mullinax Ford Kissimmee. We have thoroughly investigated your concerns and as we stated on the phone to you, we apologize for how our Sales Consultant handled himself as that is not how we normally conduct business. The car you looked at was freshly traded in and as such still needed to be serviced, repaired, and cleaned. You saw the car as we took it in on trade so the car was not up to our usual standards at that point. Then our Sales Consultant mistakenly interpreted your interest in the car as your only choice so he wanted to get a $200.00 down payment on the car to hold the car for you. Since we sell so many cars each month, we sell them on a “first come” basis, so the Sales Consultant was trying to protect your interest in that car by holding the car with the $200. down payment. Unfortunately, the Sales Consultant misunderstood your instructions and that you weren't sure that was the car for you and you wanted to see more options. At Mullinax Ford, we have over 900 used cars available at anytime so we have plenty of options to show you but the short sightedness of the Sales Consultant got in the way. He thought your first selection was your only selection. Again, I apologize if you felt any pressure to buy that car as that is never our intention at Mullinax Ford. We have counseled and disciplined the Sales Consultant as a result of your experience so that it never happens again. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to fix a problem. Chris Baron, General Manager (407) 846-6000.

"New 2014 mustang"

The sales staff and the finance department helped me find a bank offering the interest rate I wanted. I was able to get through the whole process in less than 2 hours. Thanks guys!

Tanya, Elvis

July 08, 2014

Up Front Pricing and a simple and purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! Thanks for sharing your great experience.