Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

cyndif
5/16/2016

"Love my new 2017 Ford Escape"

After a rocky start in trying to find a new car for me, I ran into Mario and Oliver at Ford Mullinax in Kissimmee. I told them what I wanted and they looked high and low trying to find it. They finally located one after we decided I shouldn't have to settle for any truck, I should get what I wanted. They made the buying process so easy, made sure I got the color I wanted and the payment I wanted. Great guys. Even after I bought the truck they made sure I was happy afterwards. I hope Mullinax knows what a pair of gems they have in those two.

Oliver and Mario

Amp19
5/15/2016

"Thank you!"

Very thankful to Mullinax Ford for helping me through the process of getting a car. They were extremely helpful and willing to help figure out all of the details of leasing a car when I was coming from another state. I love my new Ford Focus!

Stuart

Ford Driver
4/28/2016

"This was the best car buying experience I've ever had!!"

From the very beginning, this car buying experience was seamless. I am a repeat customer to this dealership. My first purchase in 2010 was a F- 150 truck which is the cat's meow! Even then I thought the dealership and its staff went above and beyond the norm to ensure I was satisfied. But this second visit was head and shoulders above any other car buying experience that I have had. I was impressed the moment I walked into the new state-of the-art facility. I was even more impressed with Daniel Mascarel, who was very knowledgeable about the inventory. He listened intently and responded positively to my needs and wants in a new vehicle. I was ecstatic when he informed me he could get me into a new Mustang with all the bells and whistles!! I would recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone who is looking for the best deal they could ever get on a vehicle purchase, new or used.

Daniel Mascarel

STEVEN AMENDOLA
4/03/2016

"Satisfied customer,,,"

I had been looking online for a new F-150 for about a month when I found the one I liked at Mullinax, The salesman was helpful and informative regarding the vehicle and my purchase options. I was also very pleased with their offer on my high mileage trade in. Look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Daniel

Raj
3/16/2016

"Good Exprience"

I traded my 2010 Tacoma for a 2016 F-150 and I am a returning customer from 2009,everything fell right into place in a few hours.

Dave

March 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Ford F-150! We're happy you returned to do business with us and that it was another good experience. We hope you are loving the new ride!

Graceacst
3/15/2016

"They wow me away and exceeded my expectetions as a customer!"

My Experience with Mullinax Ford was awesome :) . Since the first inquired I did on the internet to look for a new car to the end of the sale. My sales agent Alex, provide me with exactly what I was looking for and ask. When I met him he was very easy to talk and provided me with exactly what I ask and wanted. He took the time and explain everything to me clearly, and answer all my questions making me feel a worry free customer . The process was easy and fast. I love my new car! As a customer I recommend this dealer to you and my friends..

Alex Ortiz

March 24, 2016

We are happy to hear that your buying experience with Alex and the Mullinax group was awesome! We truly appreciate your business and referrals. We hope you will return to work with us in the future and wish you many happy miles!

Dave A
3/15/2016

"Stress Free Car Buying!"

I will admit, even the thought of buying a car made me cringe so when I decided I was in the market for a new truck I was prepared for the stress and agony. I started my search online for the particular model truck I was interested in and found exactly what I was looking for on the Mullinax Ford lot in Kissimmee. With some hesitation, I clicked the button to find out if the truck was still available knowing the aggravation forthcoming from the salesmen! Then much to my surprise I was contacted by Jon DeNapoli who made my entire car buying experience extremely pleasant and stress free! Jon answered all of my questions on the truck and he truly made my truck purchase gratifying!

Jon DeNapoli

March 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Jon was able to make your buying process stress free! We hope you are loving your truck and will return to work with us in the future!

JJ10000
3/04/2016

"Great experience "

I traded my Ford Fusion for a 2016 Ford Focus and my experience was great! Everyone was pleasant, informative and helpful. I love my new car! I've been a Ford customer for years and Mullinax Ford is great!

Oliver Espinal

March 24, 2016

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on your new 2016 Ford Focus! Happy you are loving it and we look forward to working with you again!

BobW
2/21/2016

"Great reception, Great service."

I was on vacation from Canada and attended this dealership for an oil and lube change. I was immediately greeted by a gentleman after I pulled in and he had a service rep (Trish) attend my vehicle. Trish was very attentive, took my info, explained the process and directed me to the comfortable lounge area where they had free bottled water. My vehicle was taken in for service within several minutes. The service was performed and the wait time was minimal. Trish explained the checks made and I was good to go. I would recommend this Dealership for travellers needing this type of service.

Trish

February 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you chose Mullinax Ford for your service needs and that you were happy with our team's work! We hope you enjoyed your visit in Florida and wish you many happy miles.

BBOYD60
1/27/2016

"Best purchase ever"

I was amazed with Mullinax Ford. From the moment we stepped on the lot until the moment we drove away in my new F-150, the sales people were spot on with courtesy and a no push attitude. They listened to exactly what I said and wanted and found exactly the truck that I planned on getting. The price was excellent and they gave me more for my trade than I expected. When we came to pick up the vehicle, it was cleaned and ready to go. The entire transaction was over before I knew it and the rep walked us through every aspect of the truck before we left. Just a fantastic experience overall. My wife said she would get our next vehicle there and she Hates car dealerships. Just can't say enough good things about them !!

Stuart & Daniel

February 25, 2016

Thank you for the kind comments. We are happy to hear our team exceeded your expectations and helped you find an F-150 you and your wife love. We truly appreciate your business and are excited to work you with in the future!