Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Coggin Deland Ford

rmarshall301
12/12/2015

"Outstanding Dealership"

Outstanding salesman and overall process. They had the vehicle I wanted and they did not waste my time with games. Would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Ryan Ortz

kelastu1
11/30/2015

"Outstanding experience"

This was the easiest car shopping experience ever and I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone looking to buy a car/truck. The Sales Associate was extremely experienced in his recommendation and really cared about what I was looking for.

Carlos Lagos

kelley wille
11/21/2015

"The Dealerships advertisement,is carried through their sales"

I was truly impressed at the way that the sales team and managers work together, with the Customer in mine to meet the expectations of the Customer ,and maintaining the values of their brand. All Staff were very professional, courteous and knowledgeable, while presenting upfront pricing without pressure . I was very happy with the sales process. Kelley willie

Warren,Marks

Nicole3108
11/15/2015

"Great customer service and price"

My experience at Mullinax Ford of Central Florida was outstanding! The customer service is great and the employees are very knowledgeable and truly try to find you the best price and car that fits your needs. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a great car, excellent customer service and price.

Aramis

kgreg63
11/14/2015

"You REALLY do not have to look any further!"

I am now the proud owner of a brand new Ford Focus and I have Adam Perez to thank! This is actually my second purchase from Mullinax and my second purchase with Adam and I could not be happier. My first purchase was a certified pre-owned Explorer and I loved my Ford, so when I found myself in need of a vehicle after an accident it was off to Mullinax Ford to see Adam. DO NOT be sucked in by the promises made by other dealerships!! Adam is the guy to see if you want someone that is actually working to get you the most bang for your buck. He is professional and honest and when the time comes to put my daughter in a new vehicle it will be off to see Adam again.

Adam Perez, Nelson

tavaresjim

"Satisfied Customer"

Very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, upfront pricing, clean and comfortable show room. Very happy with the 2016 Ford Explorer. We have purchased vehicles here before with satisfaction each time.

Mr. Parker and Mike Sghiar.

HappyGal!
11/13/2015

"Wow! They did it my way!"

I was buying a car for a very good friend and wanted to stay within a certain budget, yet I still preferred buying a new car rather than a used one. My salesman, Frank Nowicki, who had sold me several cars over the years, did not think my budget was sufficient to buy a new car. However, because I was a repeat customer and there were incentives available from Ford, Frank was able to make it happen. I drove away in the new car that I wanted. My good friend was very shocked when I handed him the keys to a brand new car! Thanks Frank and Mullinax Ford. Sincerely, Marsha Harrison

Frank Nowicki

keith
11/13/2015

"MORE THAN AN OIL CHANGE"

THANKS TO SUSAN PACKO, QICK LUBE MANAGER, I LEARNED A GREET DEAL ABOUT BLENDED SYNTHETIC LUBES, ITS SERVICE LIFE, AND HOW TO USE MY FORD'S FEATURES. SINCE MY EDGE IS A VERY LOW MILEAGE VEHICLE, I WILL NO LONGER NEED TO CHANGE THE OIL EVERY SIX MONTHS. I WILL NOW WAIT UNTIL MY ON-BOARD ELECTRONICS, WHICH HAS LUBE DIAGNOSTICS, INDICATES ON THE DASH. THANKS TO SUSAN TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, I WILL SAVE MONEY AND STILL BE ASSURED OF PROPERLY TAKING CARE OF MY EDGE ENGINE.

SUSAN PACKO, ARAMIS ALVEREZ

atuckerjjalong
11/11/2015

"What you see is what you get"

This was our first time buying from Mullinax and we are pleased with the purchase of our 2015 F-150. Our salesman, Richey, was great. He searched diligently for a week to find the truck we wanted that had all our specifications (color, package, etc.) We brought it back yesterday to have leather seats put in it, and again, Richey was very attentive and helpful. Making sure I got a rental and was good to go until I pick it up later today. We are very thankful for no hassle, kind service, quality merchandise, luxurious details and an enjoyable experience. We would definitely recommend our friends and family to Mullinax in the future. But we would also tell them to check with their employer first to make sure there aren't any employee discounts available to them. We didn't know until the day after our purchase that my work was a partner with Ford and there was an additional discount we could have gotten. We ask if there was a way to still receive it and there wasn't. :/ Overall, we were still pleased with our experience.

Richey Mejia

jgrasty
11/09/2015

"This place is awesome!"

I have purchased many vehicles from Mullinax Ford and every single time I do it is as an awesome experience! These guys make it so easy and really are a pleasure to deal with. They have a huge selection and if you don't see what you want they will get it for you. I tell everyone I speak to that is buying a car that the only place they should really look is Mullinax!

Mike Hair

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida responded to this review

November 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are so happy to have you as a loyal Mullinax Ford customer and that you have had great experiences with us during your vehicle purchases. We appreciate your referrals and look forward to working with you in the future!