Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Info

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

"Great buying experience"

Great buying experience. Dealt with internet sales manager, Adam Perez.. No nonsense. Straight forward purchase with reasonable price accommodation. Would recommend and buy from this dealer again, no question.

Adam Perez

October 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford as we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs!

"Mullinax Ford is the place to go!"

I went to Mullinax to make my first car purchase and it was a great experience! They helped me find the perfect car, and went through the payment options for me. Aramais was a great help!

Aramais

October 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to have helped make your first car-buying experience so smooth and look forward to working with you again in the future!

"Honest and friendly NO BS"

Brian did a great job and actually offered a better way to handle the purchase. Would recommend to others 100%. Will let everyone know how great it was to go there after visiting three other dealers in Central Florida. I different world.

Brian Serrage

August 14, 2014

We are so glad you had a great experience and appreciate you sharing your comments. Car buying should be hassle free and not stressful. We look forward to helping you in the future.

"Awesome!"

My husband and I just retired and decided that we should reward ourselves with a new home in Florida and a new vehicle. We arrived at Mullinax and was greeted by the salesman Aramis Alvarez. He greeted us so warmly as if he has known us forever. He made the process so easy with his expertise and management skills. I drove out of the car lot in a beautiful 2014 silver Escape. I've gotten a few thumbs-up on the road and I just love my silver bullet. I give Mullinax and Aramis Alvarez 10 stars for excellence in customer service.

Aramis Alvarez

August 14, 2014

Aramis is the perfect example of how warmly our salespeople treat our customers. We are thrilled you are so happy with your new Escape. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your "silver bullet".

"Great Experience"

The level and comfort of service was the best.My salesperson saw to all of my needs and made sure that I was satisfied. I will definitely return and will recommend the dealer to all of my family.

Kathleen Lisa

August 14, 2014

We are so glad you had such a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

"Mrs colleen fincher"

Awesome!!!!superior service.!!! Great!! Excellent!!!my experience was outstanding and the sales person was remarkable and very knowledgeable. I am 100% satisfied and truly will recommend this dealer to friends and family

Mike

August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. We strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

"Just purchased vehicle #5 from Mullinax"

We have dealt with Mullinax Ford in Apopka for several years and have purchased 5 vehicles from them. Our most recent purchases have definitely been because of their personnel. We have been treated honestly and with respect. In our opinion, Sean Marks is their biggest asset. It is so nice to deal with someone with integrity and honesty. Makes the whole process smoother.

Sean Marks and Nelson Santana

July 08, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Mr.Marks is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your third Mustang!

"Good New Car Buying Experience"

I spent 3 months shopping online for a new Mustang GT and made visits to two other dealers. My experience at Mullinax was much more efficient and timely than at other dealers. My online inquiries were answered quickly and accurately. My visit/test drive was more useful and the follow-up questions were answered quickly.

Alan Bowers

July 08, 2014

Too often we hear terrible stories from customer's previous experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle shopping experience around for the better and congratulations on your new Mustang, you're going to love it!

"my experience with mullinax"

I was met in the parking lot by julian. I told him I was interested in a new fusion or focus. We drove to the selections in the lots and I was immediately drawn to a fusion hybrid and a focus titanium. I took a test drive in both and chose the focus. I didn't feel pressured to buy either. For peace of mind Julian suggested the extended warranty. I was totally pleased with my dealings with Mullinax and am recommending the dealership to everyone.

julian

July 08, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it.

"Excellent customer service!"

The salesmen were great loved how they kept in touch and, they I had an overall wonderful customer experience!Thanks Mullinax keep up the outstanding work!

Cesar Molano

July 08, 2014

Up Front Pricing and a simple and purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! Thanks for sharing your great experience.