Read Reviews Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

93 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"LOVE MY NEW VEHICLE"

jasper1201
5/28/2014 9:06:44 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Justin

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

This was not my first vehicle purchase but it was my first Ford vehicle purchase. What an experience. Never believed buying a new car could be an enjoyable experience. Was pleasantly surprised after working with this dealership. Everyone was fantastic to work with and I love my new car!

Added: 7/8/2014 10:03:34 AM

At Mullinax Ford we always treat each customer as we would a friend or family member. Glad we could help and thank you for sharing your great experience.

"Consultant"

Erinsalad
5/26/2014 9:41:19 AM

Carlos

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

Had a great experience buying my first car at Mullinax. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Definitely feel like I was taken care of, and received the exact car I wanted. Have had three separate follow ups to ensure I'm enjoying my purchase. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to stop by this dealership.

Added: 7/8/2014 10:03:10 AM

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

Twitter
"great sales consultant and great car"

aconley47
5/12/2014 6:34:34 PM

Dennis McClung

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I have purchased many cars in the past with not as pleasant an experience. Dennis McClung made car buying stress free and pressure free. He knew I was going to try other cars before my final purchase and never called to pressure me on my decision. The purchase went smoothly without pressure to buy options. I love my car and convinced my daughter to come to Dennis to buy another Escape for herself.

Added: 7/8/2014 10:02:43 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it.

"New Car Purchase"

abrutsche
5/7/2014 6:53:49 PM

Brian Serrage

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

My experience in selecting and purchasing a new car was far beyond anything I expected. It was far greater than any previous experience with a car dealership.

Brian went out of his way to make sure the car was everything I wanted and needed. In addition, others were quite friendly and made me feel very welcome.

I would certainly not only recommend Brian, but also the Mullinax dealership.

Added: 7/8/2014 10:02:05 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. Brian is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

"First New Car"

mama145
4/21/2014 5:34:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Frank Nowicki

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I came to Mullinax Ford to look at used vehicles. I ended up trading in my 1994 Ford for a 2013 Ford. I was very happy with the customer service we received. I was not pressured or even asked to look at new vehicles. Frank answered all of my questions on the used car inventory that was available. I inquired about the Ford Fiesta that was on sale and that was it. It turned out that I got a better deal on the 2013 Fiesta than I would have on any of the used cars in stock. Thank you for being there to guide me in my new car purchase.

Added: 7/8/2014 10:00:37 AM

"Awesome!"

Lilpiggy40127
4/21/2014 11:59:20 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Ryan Ortiz was phenomenal!!

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I would highly recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle. Excellent customer service & a clean facility! They surpassed my expectations.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:57:33 AM

Twitter
"Another Great Buying Experience"

EdgarS
4/11/2014 8:28:41 AM

Scott Mitchem

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

This was my third new car purchase from Mullinax and it was as smooth as the first two. I really enjoy working with Scott Mitchem, my salesperson. He's a zero pressure guy who's loaded with knowledge and he answered all my questions even if they were repeated two or three times. I trust him and that's the most important part. Mullinax Ford is "UPFRONT' with pricing and everything else, too! Thanks.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:56:38 AM

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Scott is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your third Mullinax purchase!

"A great experience"

Shirley_Moss
4/11/2014 8:17:34 AM

Ryan Ortiz

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

We saw the car we wanted online before visiting the dealership and called to see if they still had it in stock. We advised them we wanted it and the held it for us until we could get to visit the dealership later that week. The car was ready for us and the sale person - Ryan - spent time showing us how to use the onboard computerized controls. Ryan has called us since our purchase to ask if we need any help and gone above and beyond to make our experience a good one. Normally we do not like to visit dealerships / haggling over prices etc, as there seems to be a lot of wasted time and sales guys disappearing to the managers office, but, with Mullinax - none of that!! We told them what we wanted and the price we wanted to pay. Ryan called us with finance options, so we agreed all terms even before we got to the dealership - all we had to do was sign. We feel we got the deal we wanted and were treated exceptionally well by Ryan and the rest of the team at Mullinax. We have to pass two other Ford dealers in our area to get to Mullinax Apopka, but a friend recommended this dealer, and we were very happy that we took that recommendation. We would recommend to anyone looking to buy, to forget the others and go to Mullinax.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:52:19 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. Ryan is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

"Great Experience"

wrightld
4/9/2014 9:09:34 AM

Frank

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I went to Mullinax in Apopka to see if I would be able to afford a new 2014 Ford escape, not being sure if I would be able to. I met with Frank and he was able to show me that I could afford a brand new Ford escape. I wanted a certain color that they did not have on the lot, but Frank found me one and I was able to go get it two days later. I have had my new small SUV for 2 weeks and I love it. This is the 2nd car I bought from Mullinax and both experiences were great. Frank was able to get me through the paperwork process quickly and I was able to drive off in my new car after about 2 hours. I will use Mullinax again and I will recommend them to my any family or friends who might be looking for a car.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:43:04 AM

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business, congratulations on your new vehicle, we know you will love it!

Twitter
"We found the truck we wanted, nut it was 4 hours away. ..."

wickedshop
3/11/2014 2:55:01 PM

Ryan Ortiz

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

We found the truck we wanted, nut it was 4 hours away. My husband and I have a business to run and had very little time to get up to the dealership and look at truck and decide. So I called Ryan, explained what we wanted and he made it happen. It was very easy, over the phone deal finalized in 2 days. We drove up to the dealership and we were traded into our new truck and on our way back home in 30 minutes. Everything was as he said it would be and he gave us a great demo for our new nav system. We then recommended them and one of our employees went up the next week and traded his truck in for another truck as well. Everything went very smooth for him as well, we both couldn't be any happier with our Mullinax Ford experiences.

Added: 3/26/2014 2:17:10 PM

When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership we know we are doing business right! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. Glad we could help you find a vehicle and make the experience smooth and painless. We truly appreciate your business.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>