Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Kelly Ford

Mike1234
7/26/2015

"Salesmen don't come thru "

I had gone to the dealer about a truck they had for sale. I talked with the salesmen Nick and my wife and i even took it for a test drive. We then told him we would get back with him about the truck in a week. he had called me checking to see if i still was interested and i hold told him we would come by that sunday to talk. When we got there i had talked with Nick about buying the truck and he said sure no problem but you might want to put some money down. I told him and showed him that i was getting money on monday the following day and i would then give him $500 down to hold it until we come back in to finalize the buying process. We then did a verbal agreement and hand shake and he told me and my wife no worries the truck is ours.I sent him a text that i would deposit the money monday as my check arrived and told him i would give them the money tuesday morning and all this took place monday after 4pm. I told him that would it be ok to call them tuesday morning to give them the hold money, and once again on the phone and in text he said no worries its yours. Will tuesday morning around 9am i first texted him to make sure he was at work and no reply then a phone call. He called to tell me that another mullinex dealer picked the truck up monday night and sold it. He assured me that he put a hold for sale sign in the truck waiting for me tuesday. Then he changed that it was a first come first service business that cash talked. So that meant that his deal he promised with a verbal word and hand shake was garbage. So i know what kind of business they do there, not customer business just to make money and don't care about who buys what. Never again i go there

Nick

July 27, 2015

Mike, I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience. At Mullinax Ford we make every effort to accommodate every customer in purchasing a vehicle. As stated, our policy is that we require a monetary commitment in order to hold a vehicle for purchase to ensure fairness to all buyers. I followed-up with you daily and did my best to help you purchase this vehicle. I did state that I could hold the vehicle once the down payment was submitted but unfortunately, the delay of your down payment meant I could not mark the vehicle as “sold”. Again, I do apologize for this stressful experience but would be happy to continue helping you in your search for a similar vehicle- Nick Lange (407)310-8416

Cherie0620
7/18/2015

"F350 truck "

We had an excellent experience working with Carlos to purchase our new F350 truck. It was quick, easy and he was very professional. We would recommend Mullinax Ford in Apopka and Definetly would recommend working with Carlos.

Carlos

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Carlos is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford, always keeping the best interest of the customer in mind and going the extra mile to help in any way he can. We are glad we could get you into a vehcile that fit your needs and we thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Lthomas633
7/14/2015

"Mustang buy"

We love our 2015 mustang and couldn't be happier with the service and courtesy of the entire staff at Mullinax Ford Our salesman, Sean Cahill, went above and beyond to meet our needs. We would definitely return to "Big Sean" to make another purchase.

Sean Cahill

July 14, 2015

Congratulations on your 2015 Ford Mustang! At Mullinax Ford we treat each customer as we would a friend or family member. We are glad that the Mullinax Ford team could help find a vehicle that fit your needs and we wish you many happy miles!

Memakj

"First Ford"

This is our first Ford . We live our new cars d our salesman Brian was great! No pressure, but a lot of help. Great guy and nice car!

Brian

June 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. At Mullinax Ford we strive to make car buying stress-free while getting our customers exactly what they are looking for in their purchase. Congratulations on your new car, we hope to work with you in the future!

Theone

"Great service "

It was a painless process. They didn't force to buy a car I don't want, and the manager was kind to us during the time.

Randy

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review- we are happy to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience a good one! Congrats on the new wheels and we hope you will return to work with us in the future!

Papafrog
6/23/2015

"We always do business with Mullinax in Apopka."

This dealership has always treated us with the upmost respect. They have worked with us over the years with the purchase of several vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Darrell, Scott

June 24, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for remaining a loyal Mullinax customer. A smooth and simple purchasing experience is always a goal we have when serving our customers. We wish you many happy miles!

JasonLewis
6/17/2015

"Great sales team and no pressure experience"

Friendly, no pressure car buying experience. I always shop around for an extended period before buying, but I was so impressed with the ease of shopping at Mullinax, that I actually left with a car purchase that day. Nelson and Warren were fantastic, and they very helpful through every step of the process. Thanks guys!

Nelson, Warren

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that Nelson and Warren did everything they could to make your Mullinax Ford experience so great. They are perfect examples of how we treat customers to ensure you get the best out of your vehicle purchase! We wish you many happy miles, and hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future!

FordFanGirl
6/14/2015

"No stress experience"

We recently purchased a new Escape and the experience was completely stress-free. We do a lot of research and on-line shopping and comparing and we don't get in a hurry - our salesman was so patient and easy to work with! Once we found the vehicle we wanted, he took care of the "paperwork" so all we had to do was show up and sign. He really was 'above and beyond' helpful!!

Frank Nowicki

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. No pressure, Upfront Pricing, and No Dealer Fees make for stress-free purchases at Mullinax Ford. We work to deliver what you need and hope you are loving your vehicle; wishing you many happy miles!

chris294
6/02/2015

"Mullinax is honest and fair"

I did a great deal of research before visiting Mullinax Ford. The sales staff were nice, honest, and did not use high pressure sales tactics. They gave me a fair amount for my trade and a great deal on a new vehicle. Ioved that they dont have a dealer fee. Im glad to see there are still upfront, honest car dealships out there. Ill gladly drive 20 miles past my local Ford dealership to visit Mullinax again.

Nelson Santana

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When customers are willing to drive past other dealers to work with us, we know we're doing something right! We are happy Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing, No Dealer Fees, and customer service made your vehicle purchase a good experience. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Coffeegirl171
6/01/2015

"Great service!"

Mullinax ford in apopka was fantastic. The sales staff were patient, helpful, and friendly. Warren Marks helped me choose my very first car, being very attentive to what I needed in a car. A great car buying experience! I love my new 2015 ford focus!

Warren Marks

June 03, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Focus! We are happy to hear that Warren was helpful in finding you your first car and made your Mullinax Ford experience a good one. We wish you many happy miles and look forward to assisting all your future vehicle-needs.