Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Greenway Ford

Jeff J.
7/14/2016

"Excellent service "

Easy to work with. Pleasant experience. Very good overall selection. We have bought several cars from this dealership. Warren Marks was great to work with.

Warren Marks

pvbrob911
7/13/2016

"BEST FORD DEALERSHIP IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!"

I was in the market for a new 2016 Ford Focus and went to all the Ford dealers in the Orlando area...WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!! I should have gone to Mullinax to begin with! I actually started talking with Eric Johnson via the phone and he found the perfect car in stock and was able to have everything ready to go once I arrived. Between Eric Johnson's outstanding customer service and Cesar Molano's expert handling of the paperwork and details I was in and out in very short order with the exact car that I was looking for. Thanks for a GREAT Experience!!!

Eric Johnson & Cesar Molano

Merritt, KW
7/11/2016

"Great Experience All Round"

My experience with Mullinax Ford was the best car buying experience I've ever had. There was no run-around. I got a decent price on my trade-in and they told me what they could give me for it and there was no going back and forth. I would highly recommend Mullinax Ford.

Frankie Juliano

F150Freak
7/07/2016

"Fantastic customer service and follow up!"

I searched for weeks all over town and online for a new F-150. I have purchased two new F-150's from Mullinax of Apopka in the past, but I wanted to see what the competition had to offer since it had been a few years. As usual Mullinax of Apopka had exactly what I wanted in stock and for the lowest price around. Their customer service is top notch and the no haggle pricing made it easy. A

Adyel Candelario, Italo Rangel

Suzanne Alicia
7/06/2016

"Great car buying Experience!"

My husband and I stopped in on July 2nd to check out their inventory as I was in the market for a slightly used car, my step daughter was getting my Mazda 3. I had test driven a Camero, and wasn't comfortable with it as there were so many blind spots. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted with a warm smile and a hand shake by Dennis McClung. He asked how he could help us and I told him I was looking for a sports car, but not necessarily a V-8. He showed us a Camero and a couple of Challengers and then asked if I had ever considered a Mustang. I said let's see what you got! This man knows his stuff, he knows the Ford models inside and out and readily goes over the Carfax. I found a 2015 with under 16,000 miles on it within my budget and took it for a test drive. I fell in love with this car! Beautifully kept V-6, nice unique color called Guard (green-gray) the only thing was I wanted leather interior and this one had cloth. Dennis said, no problem, we can make it leather. I said, great let's run some numbers! This was by far the BEST car buying experience ever! I qualified with flying colors at the outstanding rate of 2.9%. While I filled out the paperwork, my car was being detailed. This took from start to finish about 2 hours, you can't beat that! We then spoke with Cesar in financing regarding the extended warranty packages, which I opted for the Platinum coverage. Both of these guys were so personable and friendly, we felt like we were old friends, Mr. Mullinax himself even stopped by and offered us bottled water and asked how everything was going...now that's service! I am so happy with my new car, and can't say enough good things about the staff...keep up the good work!

Dennis McClung & Cesar Molano

Ned 5 e
7/06/2016

"Great buying experience."

Sales person was very knowledgeable about vehicles and their capabilities. Listened to our needs and wants in a new truck. He did not try to force anything on us. Got us all the discounts we were eligible for. Went out of his way to arrange for the installation of a trailer brake controller. Great experience.

Mike Sighiar.

Daniel
7/04/2016

"New 2015 Ford Mustang"

Purchased a new 2015 Ford Mustang, sales person and entire staff were friendly and professional. They also provided me with maximum rebates/discounts. I would definitely recommend them for your next new or used vehicle needs....

Esteban Ramirez

Ford123
7/04/2016

"Never had an experience such as this."

Purchased a new truck that was on sale. Waited from June 2nd to June 24 to take delivery as it needed repaired and part wasn't in stock. They did however insist I pay 325 for the bed liner on the 2nd to "hold" the truck. Cluster from beginning to end. The young guys who worked with me Jessie and Eric were friendly but the set up at this place is these nice kids bird dog you and walk you around and after you choose a vehicle they go get the "sales manager" who epitomizes all the sterotypes people have with trusting car salesmen.

Eric and Jessie, nice young fellas who help you pick out the vehicle. I believe Justin was the name of the "hammer " who basically made YOU feel like an idiot when it took this place 22 days to get a part for my new truck.

satisfied in Oviedo FL
7/03/2016

"Made is Simple!"

I had been looking for a Ford truck for quite some time and visited with many dealerships. Mullinax Ford provided an aggressive free process with minor negotiations on trade but not the long drawn out process that many other dealership provide. If you're looking for a stress free deal, Mullinax is the place to go.Great customer service. Even delivered my vehicle to my house.

Eric

MrDoomPhD
7/02/2016

"Liars and Scam artist "

I had been in contact with the dealership for a while. A month ago we attempted a deal and the dealership said the financing would not go though so I accepted it and moved on. Then on June 16th I was contacted by sales Rep Alan asking if he can try to get me approved again and I said okay. On June 17th I received written conformation that I had been approved on a "Brand new 2016 Focus Hatch Back" with the following terms "0% for 60 months" I went into the dealership on June 20th, and took delivery on a "Brand new 2016 Focus Hatch Back" signed all of the documents and was told it was all taken care of. The next day I received work from Alan that the Financing was not approved and asked if I could get a co signer. I then explained to him that He gave me written approval and I asked what changed. Then on June 23rd I spoke to the Sales Manager Alvin Davis and he told me that they never actually got approval and that I either need to agree to a lease or they will take the car by force if needed. The dealership then contacted me and said they had a lease approved. I had little faith in them so I went to another ford dealership that was recommended by a friend. They contacted Ford Credit and there was no approve again for me. This is the second time this dealership has lied to me regarding financing. I ended up making a deal with the second dealership and returned the first car and got back my trade. During that process the sales agent Alan was beyond rude, he ran outside when he saw the car drive up and the first thing he said was said "How many miles are on it?" I told him and he said you are going to have to pay .$25 a mile for every mile you put on it. I said no I am not, that is no where in the contact and he said you are not getting back your trade until you do and stormed back inside. I went inside, demanded to see a manager. The manager ended up letting me take back my trade without having to pay for miles but overall this shows the unprofessionalism and the deceptive nature of this dealership.

Alan Bowers, Alvin Davis