Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford Lincoln

her1588
1/12/2015

"I love my new car from Mullinax Ford! "

I bought a 2014 Fiesta SE just before Christmas from Mullinax Ford. I love it! Totally made the right decision thanks to the sales guys Sean and Justin. It's fuel efficient, fits my bike in the boot (without putting the seats down!) and looks great! Justin and Sean were super helpful and gave me the support and space to make the correct decision. Other dealerships I visited did not give me the same trusting feeling and lack of pressure I got here. Sean even helped me get my hire car back to the airport and then my new car back to mine which was so useful and saved me a bunch of money. There is also no dealership fee here which is really nice as dealership fees are pretty expensive and in my opinion a bit of a 'hidden charge'. Overally, great experience, highly recommend. I love Mullinax Ford!

Sean/Justin

January 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new Fiesta! What a fun Christmas present to enjoy. At Mullinax it is important for us to go the extra mile, and we are glad to hear that our salesman Sean did that in helping you return your rental car. We wish you many happy miles in your new Fiesta and we look forward to seeing you when it is time for your first oil change.

Carl

"Great experience"

I have bought several cars from Mullinax Ford and found their no haggle process to be expedient and effecient. Salesman Frank Nowicki and Owner Jerry Mullinax have been great to work with. I only wish the paperwork was as speedy as the no haggle process but that's where government regulation bogs things down. Hooray for Ford declining the automotive government bailout....private industry will preavail everytime.

Fank Nowicki

January 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. Our goal is to keep the buying process quick by at least expediting the processes that we can. Glad you had a great experience with us and wish you many happy miles!

Tom
1/12/2015

"Mullinax Ford Truck Purchase"

We had a very good experience purchasing a new Ford Truck from Mullinax Ford. Mark Trager was great to work with and I highly recommend the Mullinax Team. The "no haggle" is great and the entire process was very easy and less stressful. Great Job!

Mark Trager

January 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. One of our main priorities is making the buying process less stressful! It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us at Mullinax Ford. We hope you are enjoying your new truck and look forward to working with you in the future.

mdpags
1/10/2015

"Well Done"

Well, I have to say that this turned out to be a very good experience. After an initial hiccup, the entire staff came through and made the purchase of my new F150 a very positive experience. Thanks to Alan, Cesar, Scott and Mr. Mullinax. This was my 2nd purchase from Mullinax in 3 years and when its' time time buy again I will be back.

Alan Bowers

January 14, 2015

We appreciate this feedback, as we can always improve, and are sorry your experience with us was not a good one. We strive for perfection but cannot always avoid errors. We truly apologize for this stressful encounter and for the oversight on our salesman's part, regarding the truck bed. I'm available if you would like to discuss this matter further at wecare(at)mullinaxford.com

monty
12/29/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Quick and direct to the point, no need to haggle, your happy, their happy so everybody is happy and satisfy. Good job, till my next purchase.

Carlos

December 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you are satisfied with your purchase! We strive to make the buying process as quick and stress-free as possible at Mullinax Ford. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and wish you many happy miles!

totillo
12/25/2014

"New Truck Sales"

This is the second time this year that we purchased a new card from Mullinax in Apopka. Our first experience was so great we were afraid it might have been unusual but it was not. Our second purchase experience was as great as the first. Excellent and knowledgeable sales people !!!!

Justin

December 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we mean it when we say hassle-free buying! Happy to hear we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you... more than once! We appreciate your returning business and hope to continue assisting you with all your vehicle-needs in the future.

grglose
12/24/2014

"Dealer for life"

This was my first visit to a Ford Dealership and therefore my first visit to Mulinax Ford. I really enjoyed the experiance and am now a proud owner of a new Ford F150. Our sales associate was Derrel. He listened carefully to our needs and knew his product well enough to steer us in the right direction. He answered all of our questions and was very patient with us as we narrowed down our choices. The sales manager Ceasar, was nice too. You get the sense that everyone is there to help first and foremost. I've always been enamored with the Ford F150 as I would see them on the road. I love driving my own now. Derrel has since contacted me to see how I am enjoying the truck. Thanks you Mullinax, you are now my dealer for life!

Derrel and Ceasar

December 31, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear that your experience with us was a good one. It is true, at Mulliax Ford our first priority is helping our customers find exactly what they are looking for. We are happy to hear that we were able to find you a vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future. Hope you are loving your new Ford F150; we know you are!

halvarez
12/20/2014

"Truck Purchase"

I have been going to Mullinax Ford Dealer in Apopka for years. They are friendly, precise and they always have a great deal. I have been blessed with having a great salesman (Adam Perez), he looks out for your best interest and goes the extra mile for you. Thank you Adam and Mullinax Ford Apopka!!!!

Adam Perez

December 22, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new truck! We are glad to hear you had a good experience. You can always trust Mullinax Ford to have the best prices around with the most caring staff. We wish you many happy miles and look forward to working with you in the future!

butterflymlr
12/16/2014

"Mullinax Ford on 436"

Very good car buying experience. Alan Bowers was very helpful and friendly. We got a 2014 Ford Edge for a fair price. We shopped several other dealerships and found Mullinax to have the best prices. Highly recommend this dealership.

Alan Bowers

December 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax Ford's Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees make our prices the best around! Hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Ford Edge and look forward to working with you in the future.

hope.baldinger
12/15/2014

"awesome! "

Very friendly and patient. Richy was great. Let us test drive a few cars and wrote up everything we needed and how much both cars would be. Thought about it for a few days and went back to buy from him! Great experience overall!

Richy

December 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we make sure our customers know everything about the vehicle before they buy, with no pressure. Glad Richy was able to help find the perfect car for you. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future!