Read Reviews Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

89 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"First New Car"

mama145
4/21/2014 5:34:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Frank Nowicki

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I came to Mullinax Ford to look at used vehicles. I ended up trading in my 1994 Ford for a 2013 Ford. I was very happy with the customer service we received. I was not pressured or even asked to look at new vehicles. Frank answered all of my questions on the used car inventory that was available. I inquired about the Ford Fiesta that was on sale and that was it. It turned out that I got a better deal on the 2013 Fiesta than I would have on any of the used cars in stock. Thank you for being there to guide me in my new car purchase.

Added: 7/8/2014 10:00:37 AM

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

"Awesome!"

Lilpiggy40127
4/21/2014 11:59:20 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Ryan Ortiz was phenomenal!!

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I would highly recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle. Excellent customer service & a clean facility! They surpassed my expectations.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:57:33 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it.

Twitter
"Another Great Buying Experience"

EdgarS
4/11/2014 8:28:41 AM

Scott Mitchem

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

This was my third new car purchase from Mullinax and it was as smooth as the first two. I really enjoy working with Scott Mitchem, my salesperson. He's a zero pressure guy who's loaded with knowledge and he answered all my questions even if they were repeated two or three times. I trust him and that's the most important part. Mullinax Ford is "UPFRONT' with pricing and everything else, too! Thanks.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:56:38 AM

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Scott is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your third Mullinax purchase!

"A great experience"

Shirley_Moss
4/11/2014 8:17:34 AM

Ryan Ortiz

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

We saw the car we wanted online before visiting the dealership and called to see if they still had it in stock. We advised them we wanted it and the held it for us until we could get to visit the dealership later that week. The car was ready for us and the sale person - Ryan - spent time showing us how to use the onboard computerized controls. Ryan has called us since our purchase to ask if we need any help and gone above and beyond to make our experience a good one. Normally we do not like to visit dealerships / haggling over prices etc, as there seems to be a lot of wasted time and sales guys disappearing to the managers office, but, with Mullinax - none of that!! We told them what we wanted and the price we wanted to pay. Ryan called us with finance options, so we agreed all terms even before we got to the dealership - all we had to do was sign. We feel we got the deal we wanted and were treated exceptionally well by Ryan and the rest of the team at Mullinax. We have to pass two other Ford dealers in our area to get to Mullinax Apopka, but a friend recommended this dealer, and we were very happy that we took that recommendation. We would recommend to anyone looking to buy, to forget the others and go to Mullinax.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:52:19 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. Ryan is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

"Great Experience"

wrightld
4/9/2014 9:09:34 AM

Frank

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I went to Mullinax in Apopka to see if I would be able to afford a new 2014 Ford escape, not being sure if I would be able to. I met with Frank and he was able to show me that I could afford a brand new Ford escape. I wanted a certain color that they did not have on the lot, but Frank found me one and I was able to go get it two days later. I have had my new small SUV for 2 weeks and I love it. This is the 2nd car I bought from Mullinax and both experiences were great. Frank was able to get me through the paperwork process quickly and I was able to drive off in my new car after about 2 hours. I will use Mullinax again and I will recommend them to my any family or friends who might be looking for a car.

Added: 7/8/2014 9:43:04 AM

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business, congratulations on your new vehicle, we know you will love it!

Twitter
"We found the truck we wanted, nut it was 4 hours away. ..."

wickedshop
3/11/2014 2:55:01 PM

Ryan Ortiz

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

We found the truck we wanted, nut it was 4 hours away. My husband and I have a business to run and had very little time to get up to the dealership and look at truck and decide. So I called Ryan, explained what we wanted and he made it happen. It was very easy, over the phone deal finalized in 2 days. We drove up to the dealership and we were traded into our new truck and on our way back home in 30 minutes. Everything was as he said it would be and he gave us a great demo for our new nav system. We then recommended them and one of our employees went up the next week and traded his truck in for another truck as well. Everything went very smooth for him as well, we both couldn't be any happier with our Mullinax Ford experiences.

Added: 3/26/2014 2:17:10 PM

When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership we know we are doing business right! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. Glad we could help you find a vehicle and make the experience smooth and painless. We truly appreciate your business.

Twitter
"First off I have to say how amazingly awesome Brian and..."

joshmb
3/10/2014 11:47:02 AM

Brian serrage

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

First off I have to say how amazingly awesome Brian and the staff are I'm in my early twenties and this is only my second buying brand new experience and the first one I had was an absolute nightmare but going to mullinax ford was great Brian got me into the exact car I wanted with absolutely no Hassel on my trade no Hassel on the car price and no hassle with the financing options it was an awesome experience that I will go back for for all of my future cars

Added: 3/26/2014 1:53:53 PM

No Haggle pricing is how we do business at Mullinax Ford. Too often we hear terrible stories from customer's previous experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle shopping experience around for the better and congratulations on your new vehicle, you're going to love it!

Twitter
"This is the 3rd car I have purchased from Mullinax Ford. ..."

leslee236
2/17/2014 5:11:02 PM

Kathleen Lisa

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

This is the 3rd car I have purchased from Mullinax Ford. I appreciate the up front pricing. The entire staff from the receptionist to the sales team is very professional.
I will definitely be back to buy again from them.
The salesperson, Kathleen Lisa, took the time to determine the exact car that fit my needs.
I never felt pressured. I felt like family.

Added: 2/26/2014 3:41:38 PM

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Kathleen is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Twitter
"The car we wanted was not on the lot and had to be found...."

jtrbpr
10/22/2013 10:31:35 AM

Caesar Molina

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

The car we wanted was not on the lot and had to be found. It was found rapidly. In fact, it was in before we were told it would be. The actual sales experience was less than two hours. Everyone we met at Mullinax was friendly and professional. We have dealt with Mullinax numerous times in the past (nine vehicles in our immediate family), as well as service and maintenance. We have never been disappointed and will return for our next car.

Added: 11/19/2013 11:43:35 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your loyalty as a Mullinax Ford customer. Don't forget to like us on Facebook for giveaways and serviec coupons. https://www.facebook.com/mullinaxford

Twitter
"I was very satisfied with the people they were polite and..."

cuervo
10/10/2013 2:15:48 AM

Todd Bullington

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Central Florida:

I was very satisfied with the people they were polite and helpful they sold me what I wanted.I do recommend everyone to buy there

Added: 11/19/2013 11:46:41 AM

Thank you for your purchase and kind words. We are glad your visit to Mullinax was a great experience.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>