Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

wrb111
4/28/2016

"Truck is great--overall customer service is poor."

I have bought or leased several vehicles from this dealership over the years. In Jan. we looked at and picked out, after a lot of searching a new 2016 King Ranch. It was late and I had a prior commitment so we agreed to return the next morning to close the CASH sale. When we returned the next morning we were informed the Truck had been traded to their sister dealership in (I believe) New Smyrna. Although disappointed we picked out another King Ranch, same features, but not our preferred color. We sat for over 1.5 hours waiting for finance to process this CASH sale. We were told the registration would be mailed to us but 3 months later have not received it. We did call about 3 weeks ago but still no registration. I put yes that we would recommend this dealership but it is with some reservations.

Jan

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida responded to this review

April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Sorry we were not able to process your sale in an expedited way. During the time of your sale, we were under construction and unfortunately, it affected the timeliness of some of our processes. Again, we apologize and we will contact you to research the status of your registration.

Ft pierce, traveler 042016
4/22/2016

"Worth going the distance"

I searched the Internet for my dream car it happened to be Mullinax Ford in Apopka that a greater selection of what I was looking for. Apopka was 2 hours away, I sent a message thru their web site and made an appointment for a test drive. Because of the selection they had I was able to determine exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately it was at another Mullinax dealership, that didn't change the great service I was already experiencing. My sales person explained he could get the car from them and deliver it to me! I was sold. We did all the paperwork and the next day my dream car arrived! Thank you Mullinax Ford Apopka! I am so glad I chose to go the distance to get to your dealership, it was worth it.

Alan Bowers

Cowboys123
4/21/2016

"Great Experience "

My sales person was exceptional. I am happy that i purchased from mullinax ford. I will definitely recommend family and friends to visit mullinax ford if they are in the market to purchase a new vehicle.

Jesse Friederichs

Happy car buyer 2016
4/16/2016

"Great Dealership"

Salesperson and Finance Manager were outstanding. I was explained everything and given several finance options. I purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion SE and it is great. Thanks for the pleasant experience . I would highly recommend this Dealership.

Warren Marks

The Vine
4/10/2016

"Great Experience"

Its been a great experience buying vehicles at Mullinax Ford. I think that l.ast purchase was my 10th Vehicle purchased. They are never pushy or aggressive. Its overall a much faster process then car buying used to be. The overall start to finish process is great

Jan, Ceasar Malano & Richie Mejia

vanman628
3/27/2016

"Another great experience with Mullinax Ford in Apopka."

My wife and I purchased our 6th Ford from Mullinax Ford this month. And, just like the last 5 times, the entire experience was quick and enjoyable. The sales folks and the financing people are experts at their jobs and really put the fun back in buying a new vehicle. The process is never long and drawn out. AND, I have to also say, that the guys at Mullinax's Quick Lane Service Center have always taken extraordinary care of our Fords. We won't allow anyone else to touch our vehicles, when it comes to service and maintenance. They are true professionals. Thanks again, guys and gals. You make our life SO much simpler. We really do love this dealership!

Mike Logan, Pamela Beeler

Jbscooter3
3/10/2016

"Easy and smooth sales process "

From the salesperson to the manager to the finance department everyone was great. They had the exact vehicle I was looking for and worked with me for the best deal. The treated me with kindness and respect. I will be buying all my future vehicles from them!

Anthony Vaz

Jane
3/09/2016

"Great place to do business with. "

The salesman Warren Marks went above and beyond to sell us a car. We came to the dealership shortly after i was released from the hospital in a back brace. I got sick at the dealership and couldn't close the deal. We called the next night and told Warren Marks we wanted the car but i didn't think i could make the trip back to the dealership. So Warren came in on his day off and came to our house to sign the papers. Great salesman.

Warren Marks

Tmartin2601
3/09/2016

"Amazing experience "

Mullinax went out of the way to make sure we got into the vehicle we wanted. Never did they try to up sale or down sale! Our sales person was great and the finance team was exceptional.

Allan

dawnyfrank
2/27/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

i just recently purchased a 2016 Ford Focus at Mullinax Ford in Apopka. It was a great experience. Michael Maldanado was my sales consultant. He was very nice, helpful and very professional. The entire staff was amazing to me and my two sons that were there with me. It was refreshing that it wasn't a high pressure sales situation that i remember from buying cars a few years back. Micheal took a lot of time with me and wanted to make sure i was completely satisfied with the car I chose. All in all it was a win win and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks Mullinax for a wonderful experience.

Michael Maldanado