Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Walker Ford

Donna
5/12/2015

"Mullinax"

Quick and painless....love our new truck....filled it with gas, cleaned it up and off we went! Great customer service, very concerned about whether or not we were thirsty....

Don't remember, all so nice

June 03, 2015

UpFront Pricing, No Dealer Fees, great staff... Mullinax Ford works to make car buying quick and stress-free, we are glad to hear that your experience reflects that. Thanks for taking the time to share with us, we look forward to working with you in the future!

hotrodboy
5/11/2015

"Best Experience Ever - thank you Mullinax Ford"

Buying a truck at this dealership was the easiest purchase we have ever made. The sales staff (Frank) was gracious and helpful. I really felt that they tried to meet my needs without being too pushy. And the process didn't take 5 hours. Thanks to everyone. We will definitely recommend your dealership to all our family members who all drive Ford vehicles.

Frank and Caesar

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. One of the greatest compliments we can receive is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family; we truly appreciate it. Congratulations on your new truck- we look forward to working with you again!

meverly0313
5/11/2015

"mullinax is the best ford dealership in florida"

Carlos from mullinax was amazing. It was his day off and he doesnt even work in the sales he works with fleet but that didnt stop him from making sure that i was 100 % satisfied with my purchase of the car. Also he made sure that i wasnt gonna be over my head in payments and kept asking me if i was comfortable with it. Everybody at mullinax is this way it doesnt matter who you get in the sales dept. If you want a ford you better go to mullinax because they are the best people around.

carlos

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad Carlos made sure you were completely satisfied every step of the way! Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle; we wish you many happy miles.

jway99
5/07/2015

"great experience "

Darrel Davis is an awesome person to work with. I was very particular in the 2015 f-250 that I was looking for. Even though inventories were low on selection, Darrel guided me to the truck that was right for me. As usual, Mullinax Ford met my expectations. They have and always will be my # 1 dealership to by a vehicle from. Thanks to everyone involved!

Darrel Davis

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. Darrel is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford and we are happy he could help you find a Ford F-250 that you love! Congratulations- we wish you many happy miles.

frankt
4/16/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We worked with Kathleen Lisa and Warren Marks who were both very honest and professional. We drove both new and pre-owned Escapes and Edges before finding the new 2015 Escapes that my wife had to have. If you are looking for a dealership that has integrity and up front pricing without ANY of the Mickey Mouse games with pricing we encountered at other dealerships, I strongly recommend you talk with the above folks. Will suggest that our friends and neighbors purchase from Mullinax. GREAT JOB!!!

Kathleen Lisa, Warren Marks

April 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Explorer. We are happy to hear that Kathleen and Waren worked with you to ensure you and your wife purchased a vehicle you love! We are glad your experience with us was so great that you are confident in referring us to your friends and family- we truly appreciate it. We look forward to assisting you vehicle-needs in the future and wish you many happy miles!

ramssb99
4/09/2015

"New 2015 Escape purchase"

Recently purchased a new 2015 from Kathleen Lisa. She was very professional and worked with our entire family to answer everyone's questions. She helped to make to purchase process a painless process and we will definitely consider Mullanix and Kathleen for future vehicle pruchases

Kathleen Lisa

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Escape! We are happy Kathleen created a good purchasing experience for you and your family and look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle-needs in the future.

Hadley.1109
4/09/2015

"great service"

As usual a great experience. I am a repeat customer because of the excellent service we receive from Ryan Ortiz each and every time. We will continue to be loyal customers and recommend your dealership often.

Ryan ortiz

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We are glad Ryan has worked to make your times with us good ones and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Dave109
4/01/2015

"Randy McDonald went above and beyond"

After having a terrible experience at Key Scales a friend recommended Mullinax saying he was very satisfied with the the way Mullinax conducted their business with him in the past. A couple of his comments were HONEST, upfront pricing with no additional dealer document fees etc. I made a deposit on three different Mustangs at Key Scales which they promised to deliver in a couple days. They failed on all three attempts to deliver my desired car after they took my deposit. It became very apparent to me they were misleading me and jerking me around. I contacted Mullinax online and chatted with Randy McDonald. I asked him to give me a call to make the communications easier. We discussed my frustration with the other dealership and he assured me Mullinax treats each and every customer honestly and with respect. I made arrangement to meet him the following day. My wife and I made that hour and a half drive and could not have been happier. Within 45 minutes he located a car we wanted and made arrangements to pick it up the following day. What a relieve after my terrible experience at Key Scales. Not only did he locate and deliver the car within 48 hours but he has kept in contact with us to ensure we are completely satisfied and to answer any questions we may have. Randy and Mullinax Ford will be my recommendation for anyone buying a car. We are both happy and satisfied Mullinax customers.

Randy McDonald

April 03, 2015

When a customer is willing to drive many miles to our dealership, we know we are doing someting right! Too often we hear customers' poor stories about other dealers. We are happy to hear we were able to turn your car buying experience around for the better and get you into a vehicle you love. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you for all your vehicle-needs in the future.

Jim
3/06/2015

"My new 2015 F 150"

I can't believe you can select and negotiate a new Ford completely via the internet and email, but I actually did not speak to or meet my salesman until I arrived at the dealership to pick up my new Truck. Great to be able to avoid the multiple phone calls and trips to the dealer. I challenged my salesman, Alan Bowers, that the next one will be via texting only. Thanks to Alan and Mullinax.

Alan Bowers

March 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our Mullinax Ford Internet Sales Department is here to make our customers' lives easier in just another way! We are glad to hear that Alan and the rest of our team provided a great purchasing experience for you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Congratulations on your new truck!

Al
3/02/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

We were pleased with the overall car-buying experience. The sales associate was able to quickly find cars that met our needs and when we made the decision to buy, he had the car ready and the paper work ready when we arrived. There was no hassle or last minute surprises.

Alan Bowers

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new vehicle. Our goal is to keep the buying process quick by at least expediting the processes that we can and listening to what our customers need and want. Glad our team could provide a great experience and we wish you many happy miles!