Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Plantation Ford

Sunrise Ford

Robert
8/21/2016

"Decent folks at Mullinax Northlake"

It was by far the easiest car sales transaction I've had for years. Salesman Kyle was professional and accommodating. Never pushed us but instead understood what we're looking for then advised us on the best deal. Once the car was washed, detailed and ready for delivery, they found a small factory defect in the rubber on the roof. Out of ethics, they immediately informed us and offered to have it repaired within few days. However, since I didn't want to wait for it; they turned around and gave us a better vehicle with few hundred dollars more expensive for the same price. When we came back for the pick up, all papers were ready to be signed. It took less than 10-15 min to be out the door with a brand new Ford F-150 Lariat. These are good folks to deal with. Thank you Robert Ramey

Kyle and the owner's son who is sales manager (cannot recall his name)

downinducks
8/17/2016

"Salesman did awesome leg work for a great deal"

I have bad credit(-600) and they still got me 3.9% and a few incentives. All upfront and no back and forth. I walked in and agreed on everything and went to work, They called me and i came back and signed and drove away.

John Wayne

nomad3143
8/06/2016

"Easy Peeze"

I went into the dealership with an inquiry and walked out with the exact deal i was looking for. Sales manager and his staff were very in SYNC (no pun) and did everything they could to make me happy....Iv sent cutomers in before and they have thanked me.

Bren Nicolas

Lexi123*
8/04/2016

"New Car purchase"

Recently my husband and I decided we needed a bigger car. For the first time in our car buying history, 3 years after our first purchase there, we returned to the same dealership and more importantly even the same salesman (Alfredo!) to purchase our new car. We received the same courteous service that we had the first time from start to finish... And Yes we would return there again.... ( but hopefully not for a while..lol)

Alfredo

Fairplayinc
7/28/2016

"Great buying experience!!"

I went to Mullinax Ford to check out a new Mustang. A salesman approached us and asked if we needed any assistance. Very low pressure. Excellent customer service! We decided to test drive one and loved it! We told them were we needed to be. They came back with a best offer, no haggle price. We ended up being a little too far off on numbers. The next day, I called back and we both sharpened the pencil a little bit and I'm now driving a new Mustang! I didn't get the typical back and forth, back and forth with the sales manager that most dealerships put you through. It was truly a pleasure and we will be buying from them again!

Chuck

Diane M
7/18/2016

"2016 Ford Focus"

Wasn't planning on getting into a new car that day but Matt was so helpful and went above and beyond to get me the most money for my trade in and the best deal on a new 2016 Ford Focus. Must say I'm happy to finally be part of the Mullinax family. Diane M.

Matt

disappointed
6/27/2016

"Service Appointment Philosophy"

I purchased a 2015 Ford Mustang at Mullinax and while the experience was great and we love the car, we were unaware that the service department does not make appointments for warranty work or anything else. It is a first come, first serve process. It's 100+ degrees in Florida right now, my air conditioning has already gone out - 9K miles new - and my husband is in a line of 30 cars at the service department (2 days after the issue came up) at 7:30 am on a workday with their "first come, first serve" process. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Too bad that sales doesn't tell you that when you purchase a car and then purchase extended warranty!!!!!!!!! Do not buy a car at Mullinax in Palm Beach Gardens, FL unless you want to sit for hours every time you have an issue. Extremely frustrated.

Alfredo Gonzalez

July 13, 2016

I truly apologize for this inconvenience. We have been short staffed with our A/C techs due to unfortunate circumstances. We understand how difficult it is to be without a/c in sunny south Florida and will always do our best to get you in and out of our service-drive. If you have any questions or concerns that I can address, please call me directly at 561-868-2331. Colby Ferch, Service Manager.

Maria Abreu
6/25/2016

"Car lease "

This is the second time that i lease from Ford and once again had an excellent experience with Ray Bowen. I now cosider him the person to speak to when I make any sort of sale/lease decision. I will also refer him to any of my friends.

Ray Bowen

July 12, 2016

Thanks for the kind review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

THIS STILL HAPPENS TODAY?
6/14/2016

"in for failing brakes out with more problems!"

3 weeks ago my brakes began to act up and to stop the car at times I had to press hard on the pedal. I had a few close accidents and with my daughter in the car. 06/14 I brought my 2011 Ford Edge in for a failing brake booster and it was serviced under the part warranty at no charge. I get home and decide to look under the hood. I am looking for the area the mechanic serviced the brake system and check my fluids. I by chance grip my negative battery connector and it swivels, I was shocked, I check the positive one, the same! It swivels! The mechanic forgot to tighten my battery connectors! Pushing the connector down before I tighten it, the battery moves!. It's supposed to be secured by a plastic wedge on the side. Now I discover the nut under the battery plate is missing. The long bolt beside the battery goes through a plastic wedge that's supposed to keep tight against the battery. The Certified mechanic just put the wedge and bolt back in, no tightening, it just sits there until I drive it more and it falls out. What else did the Certified mechanic not tighten or not put back or not put back properly that I cannot see on my car or they've done to others? It is so unfortunate that this still happens. I would not bring your car here and the mistake I found was so simple.

Service writer

June 22, 2016

I truly apologize that you found errors in your vehicle after servicing with us. I assure you that this is not the norm. I have gone over your comments with my staff so we can review our processes for any necessary improvements. Please feel free to call me directly if you have any concerns that I can address. Best regards, Colby Ferch, Service Manager 561-868-2331

aawpb82
6/09/2016

"Another great experience with Ray @Mullinax"

This is my 10th purchase from Mullinax myself and 20 overall for my family, Ray has always been my go to guy and does everything he can to make the experience as painless and quick as possible.

Ray Bowen

July 12, 2016

We truly appreciate your returning business and are happy that Ray always provides your family with excellent service. We wish you many happy miles!