Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Kelly Ford

Palm Bay Ford

Mmauro00
4/20/2015

"Best Ford Dealership in the area!"

Mullinax Ford is amazing love the Up Front pricing and no dealer fees! They will work hard to get you home in the vehicle you want. My salesman Ray was great! I highly recommend Mullinax!

Ray Bowen

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we work to find the exact car you are in search of. We are happy Ray provided a great purchasing experience and look forward to working with you again.

Chris2015
4/15/2015

"As smoothly as possible "

Very helpful and patient so my experience was a smooth one when I purchased my new mustang .I would definitely go back in the near future

Dave

April 20, 2015

At Mullinax Ford, we work to make the car buying process as smooth as possible for our customers. That means no dealer fees, UpFront Pricing, and no pressure! We appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles!

jmjuback
4/14/2015

"Best dealership experience I've had"

I was coming home from overseas and fell in love with one of their 2014 F150's. They did everything they could to help me in purchasing the vehicle from allowing my family to look at it and test drive it to holding the vehicle for me for when I returned. Everyone who I spoke with and worked with made this buying experience well worth it. I've been a Fors guy since I was a kid and they proved exactly why Ford keeps its customers.

Scott Stocker

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we enjoy going the extra mile to ensure our customers make the perfect vehicle-purchase for their needs. We truly appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again!

tracy
4/08/2015

"Ford Transit Purchase"

I bought a 2015 Transit from Ken at Mullinax Ford. Ken was helpful and knowledgeable about the product and he offered the truck at a fair price. The whole transaction went smoothly and quickly.

Ken

April 13, 2015

Congratulations on your 2015 Ford Transit! At Mullinax Ford, we work to make the car purchasing process as quick and stress-free as possible for our customers. We are glad you had a good experience and truly appreciate your business!

JulieN1
4/07/2015

"Awesome dealership!"

Great experience buying a new car! My salesman Alfredo was recommended by a family member who is a two time customer. I can see why! Excellent customer service and excellent price. No fuss, no muss. Will definitely be a repeat customer myself and recommend to others.

Alfredo Gonzalez

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear Alfredo made your Mullinax Ford experience a good one and truly look forward to working with you all in the future. Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the family!

PalmBeachHose
4/02/2015

"Excellent Experience"

The short and sweet of it is that Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach offered us knowledgeable and friendly sales associates, fast response times with even faster paperwork processing times, good vehicle incentives, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. Purchasing our brand new 2015 Ford Transit was a pleasure. I'd highly recommend Mullinax to friends and colleagues.

Kenneth Maltman

April 03, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Transit! One of the best compliments we can receive is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it and are glad we were able to make your car purchasing experiece a good one. We hope to assist you with all your future vehicle-needs.

dacboop
4/01/2015

"very happy"

I was very happy and pleased with the staff at mullinex ford in west palm beach.....i will deffentlly recommend them to everyone. ...the staff makes you feel like part of the family..

mr weiner

Bill
3/11/2015

"Great experience with all incentives!"

Was intrigued by their low price and no hidden fees. My wife and I test drove and bought the same day. Dave Kaufman made the process simple and easy.

Dave Kaufman

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us- Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing and no Dealer Fees make the buying process quick and stress-free for our customers. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future!

Vince C
3/06/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I have bought several cars over the last decade and this has been the most enjoyable experience so far. I dealt with Warren Flewelling. Warren was very knowledgeable of the cars I was looking at and was very friendly. I chose a 2015 Ford Fusion SE because the value cannot be beat. The no hassle pricing makes the whole process pressure and stress free. During the meeting with the Finance Manager, I did not get the typical pushiness to buy BS products that I received in past dealings at other dealerships.. I am extremely satisfied with Mullinax Ford and Warren. I am sure you will be too. Thanks guys! Vince

Warren Flewelling

March 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiene with us. At Mullinax Ford we are always working to improve the car buying process and stand out from the other auto dealers. We are happy to hear that Warren and our team were able to create a good experience during your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Fusion SE- we know you are loving it!

ioualf
3/03/2015

"i will return to buy my vechiles from them always."

i traded in 2 vechiles. and could not be more happier. the way i was treated. good trade in value. and awsome service. raymond bowing my sales man. thank you very much for everything you have always done for our family..

raymond bowing

March 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad Raymond and the rest of the Mullinax team could create a great buying experience for you. We always treat our customers like they are our own friends and family and we hope you will continue to do business with us in the years to come.