Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Sunrise Ford

Bob C
2/01/2016

"Great buying experience"

We recently purchased a new Ford Fusion Titanium from Mullinax Ford and we very pleased with the experience. Our salesperson, Bruce Huppert, was very knowledgeable and professional. We were very impressed with the "no haggle" pricing (which was better than other local dealers) and the depth of inventory. We love the car and would highly recommend this dealership.

Bruce Huppert

gebo21
1/25/2016

"New F150"

Did a special order with Ray Bowen, He was very gracious with status of location and expected delivery date. Very professional, and informative. I paid just a bit more than initial expectation, but over all delighted with my new Truck.

Ray Bowen

WardMurrayHCC
1/16/2016

"Great "long distance" experience!"

This was my first experience and I was from out of town so I needed to do all of it by phone and internet with Ray Bowen. I was able to fly into WPB and my car was ready for pick-up! Thank you Ray Bowen!!!! Ward-Murray HealthCare Consulting

Ray Bowen

Mikey D
1/13/2016

"Straightforward"

The whole process of buying a car at a dealership was possibly the most pleasant that I have experienced to date. There was no haggling over price, as you had the impression that the figure presented was the real one and from there it is quick and efficient to the close of the deal. i was trading in my old car and the price that I asked was accepted without any back and forth whatsoever. As I said in my one word reply, the whole process was straightforward.

Katandjoe
12/25/2015

"yay for mario"

Mario made our experience quick and painless!! I went in to just look at the explorer and 3 hours later I was driving home in my new Explorer Limited

Mario

Lmarsh1286
12/21/2015

"Great experience!!!"

Very friendly and helpful staff! Chuck McCormick was awesome and found a car that fit my perfect! Would defiantly recommend them if you're looking for a new or used car!

Chuck McCormick

FordDealerReviewer
12/16/2015

"Stay Away"

"Upfront" pricing is a joke. Watch out for the bait and switch regarding their internet pricing. They pretend they are not familiar with Ford incentives. Will low ball on trades to get every penny out of you. Drove to Advantage Ford in Stuart. Much more "Upfront" and honest. Got a much better deal with no BS.

Mussen (Mgr) & Ed

bica123
12/15/2015

"My Review"

Ken Maltman is a great salesman. We have purchased 4 trucks from in the past 2yrs and will be purchasing a Van next year. He has given us personnel service and come through for us each time

December 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy Ken's awesome customer service has made you a loyal customer! We truly appreciate your business and we excited to assist all of your future vehicle needs.

NWukoson
12/08/2015

"Highly Recommend "

I just purchased a new Fusion from Mullinax and could not be happier with the experience. From the sales department to the financing, I was impressed and never pressured. I highly recommend stopping at Mullinax the next time you car or truck shop. My sales guy was incredible. Nick W.

Silvio Sibilia

December 16, 2015

Thank you for the kind comments, Nick! We are happy we could assist you in the purchase of your new Ford Fusion. We hope you are loving it and wish you many happy miles!

Wayne Mann
11/16/2015

"Bought a New TRUCK!"

Tom Fox was our salesman. This is the second time Tom has worked with us and I will ask for him every time I buy a FORD. The service department is tops too. Glenda is the only service person I deal with and she is the best. I am sure all of the people at Mullinax are wonderful but when you find someone that takes as good care of you as Tom and Glenda do, why look for anyone else.

Tom Fox

December 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great that Tom and Glenda have provided excellent service during your visits to Mullinax Ford. Congratulations on your Ford truck! We hope you are loving it!!