Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Plantation Ford

Sunrise Ford

F150
4/21/2016

"Best Car buying experience in SFla"

Kyle Brown Is awesome, we went to Ford Credit were approved for a $ amount on 0 percent %that we asked for ended up buying a truck $10000 over the pre approved amount - Kyle processed the deal no games Still 0% no more money down and delivered what we wanted No negotiations fair trade in and an hour later we left with a new truck No pressure No I have to speak to my manager no BS Just a straightforward deal done honestly the way it isn't done in most places Great follow up since Ask for Kylr

Kyle Brown

SuperDuty12
3/29/2016

"Excellent service!"

I would highly recommend Colby Firch (service department manager) and Mullinax Ford. I have taken my F-350 to other dealerships and have not been impressed, but the quality of service at Mullinax Ford was excellent. I will not hesitate to use them in the future.

Colby Firch

Dayjust14
3/24/2016

"Awsome"

I loved my car sales man Kyle Brown. He had great personality and was very friendly. Buying a car for the very first time was a smooth and great experience. Thanks Mullinax Ford.

Kyle Brown

Kirkmillerglass
3/21/2016

"Great dealership "

We have used mullinax twice now. Our salesman was Ronnie Butts. Nothing but the best to say about him as well as the establishment overall. Highly recommend.

Ronnie Butts

APi-Kelly
3/14/2016

"Superb Customer Service"

Ray Bowen makes it easy and convenient. In the last two years our company has purchased over 7 vehicles with Ray at Mullinax. He brings us the best deals with the best service. Professional, courteous and respectful of our time.......gets us what we need and want and delivers with a smile.

Ray Bowen

jenna
3/12/2016

"waste of time"

I came in with the exact budget I have to lease a car. Car salesman spent a long time with me. I was ready to make a deal until he said his numbers don't match up at all with my budget. Why did he waste my time ? I told him up front my price. I hate car salesman. No matter how nice they are they play around with you and don't listen to what you are able to pay. I left tired, upset and annoyed I invested so much time HONESTLY putting my budget out there. I was told they could get close. Wasn't even remotely close.

would prefer to not mention his name

March 24, 2016

With all due apology, leases are dependent on variables set forth by the Manufacturer, in this case Ford Motor. Mullinax can only price the car and we're sorry that this particular car was out of your budget. We try our best to save customer's time by being an Up Front dealer. We are sorry for this stressful experience and hope you will consider us for your future vehicle needs.

Clarkw
2/27/2016

"Commercial purchase"

Recently purchased a super duty work truck for my business through Ken in the commercial sales center. Ken made the purchase quick and easy. Finance dept was fast as well. Nice to get in and out of a dealership with a good deal fast.

Ken

nomonkeygames
2/24/2016

"No monkey games, up 2 front"

There's no dealer fees but we know that is included in the price, no matter what, if you are tired to see more numbers in your quote, mullinax can be an option, nobody works for free I'm agree with that, but double check with the dealer's offers sometimes paying dealers fee can be more cheaper than up-front business.

Mario Gerard

Sandy C
2/20/2016

"I Keep Going Back"

While I thought at length about a different make of vehicle for my next lease, I keep going back to Mullinax Ford because of the sales and service teams. Ray Bowen is the consummate sales professional and I love the service department as well. They have great hours, you can make an appointment and you can get in and out in a timely manner. I've never had a bad experience.

Ray Bowen

February 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that our great customer service keeps you coming back! We look forward to assisting all of your future vehicle needs and hope you are enjoying your Ford!

Yvonne DeWitt
2/18/2016

"Excellent sales service"

Had a great experience with your salesmen, Tom and Mike. Enough so that that's where our next vehicle will come from. My 2016 Esacpe is great!

Tom and Mike

February 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy Tom and Mike provided excellent service during the purchase of your 2016 Ford Escape! Enjoy the ride!