Read Reviews Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

86 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Two words - David Pakula"

Gwendaz
8/18/2014 8:54:53 AM

David Pukula
sales and Lance
finance!

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

I bought my car at Mullinax two weeks ago! I absolutely love my car. Dave and the entire staff were amazing. Not only did they clean my car, put a full tank of gas in the car, Dave contacted my insurance company and had new insurance cards faxed to the dealership. All I had to do was take the key and drive away. The service was above and beyond!. I know where I will be getting all my future car purchases from! @Dave - sorry to miss your follow up call, I will be in touch - I have a few questions. Thank you for making my new car purchase an actual pleasure!

"Two words - Ray Bowen"

escapaydriver14
8/13/2014 10:36:20 AM

Ray Bowen

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

I came to Mullinax having just moved from California and was in need of a new car. Since the reviews were good I was confident this place could, at the very least, get me the car I wanted (Ford Escape) but since it's a car dealership you never can tell what you're going to get. After spending an entire day at the last dealership I visited I knew I didn't want to do that again. So I went in being straightforward and that's what I got back. Doesn't sound real, right? cause it's a car dealer, but Ray doesn't play games. He has a coolness to him that can only come with being really great at what you do. I told him what I wanted to spend on the lease, what I wanted to put down and he made it happen. No gimmicky nonsense or pressure to buy a car I didn't want because it was cheaper or on the lot.
Also, turns out he knows my boss! He said great things about her (you'd think that would be a given, but people are strange) but didn't force too much conversation. This guy is a master at his craft and when you go there and meet with him, you'll see all of his plaques confirming exactly that.
I can recommend Mullinax Ford and Ray Bowen without hesitation.

Added: 8/14/2014 10:33:37 AM

We are so glad you had such a positive experience. Ray is a perfect example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford! We will always go the extra mile to ensure our customer's complete satisfaction.

Twitter
"Best car buying experience of all time."

wpenenori
8/11/2014 11:32:27 AM

Ralph Cestero

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

My salesperson was Ralph and he was awesome. My wife and two children went with me to buy my explorer.
Ralph was very patience and not pushy at all. When Ralph went to get keys for another vehicle my wife and I
discussed how incredible he was with us. Not pushing us to the more expensive models instead offering us to
make sure to try any car on the lot. I will be back and have told my friends of my experience. Excellent job!!

Added: 8/14/2014 10:35:41 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it.

"EXCELLENT Dealership"

philip.plowman.54
8/8/2014 1:42:30 PM

David Bean
Bill Perkins
Scott Boukzam

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

We have leased two vehicles from Mullinax and each time, everyone was extremely helpful and honest and went out of their way to ensure our buying experience was exceptional. No haggling, upfront pricing. Highly recommend!!!

Added: 8/14/2014 10:37:02 AM

Philip, we appreciate your loyalty and your continued patronage. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle.

"new car puirchase"

jetch
7/31/2014 10:22:21 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Mr Perkins in sales new cars

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

excellent experience. A very helpful staff specially Mr Perkins from who I bought my mustang. No pressure at all. I had a car in mind and it was found and I bought it, that simple. Highly recommended. on a scal from zero to 5 Mullinax, in my view gets a six; that great!

Added: 8/14/2014 10:38:04 AM

At Mullinax Ford we always treat each customer as we would a friend or family member. We are so glad we could help and thank you for sharing your great experience.

Twitter
"Second Ford purchased from Mullinax"

donaldkuhn1
7/27/2014 4:41:47 PM

Billy Stamboulides

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

In the last two years I have purchased two Fords from Mullinax Ford. The upfront pricing made the purchases easy. I did my research prior to going back to Mullinax Ford and knew I was getting a good deal, Billy S. showed us several vehicles with various options on the model we purchased. Billy was very patient, allowing my wife and I to discuss each vehicle and make a decision. Sufficient time was provided to explain the many features of our Ford Fusion Hybrid with the option to return anytime with any questions
We're glad we returned to Mullinax Ford for our second Ford purchase.

Added: 8/14/2014 10:39:37 AM

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We appreciate not only your continued patronage but also you taking the time to share your positive comments. Congratulations on your new vehicle.

Twitter
"Great Experience at Mullinax Ford"

maclachs
7/14/2014 6:30:31 AM

Joe Trotta

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

I can say without a doubt that Mullinax Ford is a great dealership to work with. Joe Trotta did everything to make my experience the best. He answered all my questions, He took more than enough time to show me several vehicles and demonstrate all the options on the car (and I got almost all of them). He was patient when I asked the same question over and over.

The deal I got was more than I expected. I can't say enough about the customer service at Mullinax Ford. They have treated me like a king. I would recommend them to everyone.

Added: 8/14/2014 10:40:54 AM

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are so glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

"Great Experience"

Jerrit8888
7/10/2014 3:41:26 PM

Ralph Cestero

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

Ralph Cestero was great. Ill buy another car from him in the future. He was as profession as they come. And was a pleasure to do business with.

Added: 8/14/2014 10:41:57 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. Ralph is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

"Great Sales Experience"

Rhonda316
6/23/2014 3:16:45 PM

Mike Meyer

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

This was probably the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. It was simple, the price was fair and the salesman wasn't the least bit pushy. And I'm loving my new hybrid Ford Fusion!

Added: 7/8/2014 11:18:46 AM

Twitter
"Salesman was Friendly, Honest and receptive to our needs..."

SOLINGER
6/19/2014 10:38:50 AM

Daniel Lee

My Review Of Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach :

We loved the Super Duty Truck selection that Mullinax Ford has especially here in Palm Beach. Considering this was a truck that was gonna require power and offer convenience, our Sales Consultant Daniel Lee presented us with just what we were looking for. I will recommend him to all my family, friends & business associates.

Added: 7/8/2014 11:17:36 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. Daniel is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

Reviews 11-20 >>