Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Sunrise Ford

Weinstein
9/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I had been searching for a 2016 Ford Focus hatchback with a stick shift. Another dealership has been dragging around for over a month and was unable to find a car for me. I spoke to Steve Stocker and he located just the vehicle that I wanted. He got me a great deal, gave me a decent price for my trade-in and made the whole experience wonderful. He has been more than helpful in answering my many questions. As a single woman, I dreaded the car buying experience. You will be treated wonderfully. I was in and out in about two hours.

Steve Stocker

F-150x2
9/17/2016

"drove in with our old vehicle & drove out with the new one! "

John Wayne gave us excellent customer service. He responded to our email request for information very promptly (another dealership took days to respond) we spoke to him the next morning, made an appointment to come in. He was ready when we arrived, showed us exactly what we were looking for. No pressure, answered all of our questions, gave us options & we drove out in our new F150. We love the vehicle & We would consider John a friend & we never met him before. I would highly recommend him & our experience at Mullinax Ford.

John Wayne

Garages
9/05/2016

"Kyle Brown "

Kyle was very professional and gave my wife and I a good experience buying a car. I will recommend him highly. I liked the low pressure approach

Kyle Brown

Bones
9/03/2016

"Very Fulfilling"

I needed a car fast, called Mr.Wayne on the advice of a friend. Had several options within a hour. Got more vehicle than I thought I could afford. Very satisfied.

T. Nicolas, J.Wayne.

Robert
8/21/2016

"Decent folks at Mullinax Northlake"

It was by far the easiest car sales transaction I've had for years. Salesman Kyle was professional and accommodating. Never pushed us but instead understood what we're looking for then advised us on the best deal. Once the car was washed, detailed and ready for delivery, they found a small factory defect in the rubber on the roof. Out of ethics, they immediately informed us and offered to have it repaired within few days. However, since I didn't want to wait for it; they turned around and gave us a better vehicle with few hundred dollars more expensive for the same price. When we came back for the pick up, all papers were ready to be signed. It took less than 10-15 min to be out the door with a brand new Ford F-150 Lariat. These are good folks to deal with. Thank you Robert Ramey

Kyle and the owner's son who is sales manager (cannot recall his name)

August 30, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will always work to make our customers happy with their purchase and hope you are loving your new Ford F-150 Lariat! We wish you many safe miles and look forward to working together again.

downinducks
8/17/2016

"Salesman did awesome leg work for a great deal"

I have bad credit(-600) and they still got me 3.9% and a few incentives. All upfront and no back and forth. I walked in and agreed on everything and went to work, They called me and i came back and signed and drove away.

John Wayne

August 30, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad we could get you a good rate and make it a quick, stress free process!

nomad3143
8/06/2016

"Easy Peeze"

I went into the dealership with an inquiry and walked out with the exact deal i was looking for. Sales manager and his staff were very in SYNC (no pun) and did everything they could to make me happy....Iv sent cutomers in before and they have thanked me.

Bren Nicolas

August 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for referring new customers to us. We're glad we could create great buying experiences for you and truly appreciate your business.

Lexi123*
8/04/2016

"New Car purchase"

Recently my husband and I decided we needed a bigger car. For the first time in our car buying history, 3 years after our first purchase there, we returned to the same dealership and more importantly even the same salesman (Alfredo!) to purchase our new car. We received the same courteous service that we had the first time from start to finish... And Yes we would return there again.... ( but hopefully not for a while..lol)

Alfredo

August 30, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate you returning to Mullinax and are glad Alfredo could assist you again; creating another great buying experience! We wish you many happy miles and look forward to working together in the years to come.

Fairplayinc
7/28/2016

"Great buying experience!!"

I went to Mullinax Ford to check out a new Mustang. A salesman approached us and asked if we needed any assistance. Very low pressure. Excellent customer service! We decided to test drive one and loved it! We told them were we needed to be. They came back with a best offer, no haggle price. We ended up being a little too far off on numbers. The next day, I called back and we both sharpened the pencil a little bit and I'm now driving a new Mustang! I didn't get the typical back and forth, back and forth with the sales manager that most dealerships put you through. It was truly a pleasure and we will be buying from them again!

Chuck

August 30, 2016

Congratulations on your new Mustang! We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to working together in the future.

Diane M
7/18/2016

"2016 Ford Focus"

Wasn't planning on getting into a new car that day but Matt was so helpful and went above and beyond to get me the most money for my trade in and the best deal on a new 2016 Ford Focus. Must say I'm happy to finally be part of the Mullinax family. Diane M.

Matt

August 30, 2016

And we're happy to have you as part of the Mullinax family! Congratulations on your new 2016 Ford Focus! We hope you are loving it and look forward to assisting all of your future vehicle needs.