Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Sunrise Ford

disappointed
6/27/2016

"Service Appointment Philosophy"

I purchased a 2015 Ford Mustang at Mullinax and while the experience was great and we love the car, we were unaware that the service department does not make appointments for warranty work or anything else. It is a first come, first serve process. It's 100+ degrees in Florida right now, my air conditioning has already gone out - 9K miles new - and my husband is in a line of 30 cars at the service department (2 days after the issue came up) at 7:30 am on a workday with their "first come, first serve" process. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Too bad that sales doesn't tell you that when you purchase a car and then purchase extended warranty!!!!!!!!! Do not buy a car at Mullinax in Palm Beach Gardens, FL unless you want to sit for hours every time you have an issue. Extremely frustrated.

Alfredo Gonzalez

Maria Abreu
6/25/2016

"Car lease "

This is the second time that i lease from Ford and once again had an excellent experience with Ray Bowen. I now cosider him the person to speak to when I make any sort of sale/lease decision. I will also refer him to any of my friends.

Ray Bowen

THIS STILL HAPPENS TODAY?
6/14/2016

"in for failing brakes out with more problems!"

3 weeks ago my brakes began to act up and to stop the car at times I had to press hard on the pedal. I had a few close accidents and with my daughter in the car. 06/14 I brought my 2011 Ford Edge in for a failing brake booster and it was serviced under the part warranty at no charge. I get home and decide to look under the hood. I am looking for the area the mechanic serviced the brake system and check my fluids. I by chance grip my negative battery connector and it swivels, I was shocked, I check the positive one, the same! It swivels! The mechanic forgot to tighten my battery connectors! Pushing the connector down before I tighten it, the battery moves!. It's supposed to be secured by a plastic wedge on the side. Now I discover the nut under the battery plate is missing. The long bolt beside the battery goes through a plastic wedge that's supposed to keep tight against the battery. The Certified mechanic just put the wedge and bolt back in, no tightening, it just sits there until I drive it more and it falls out. What else did the Certified mechanic not tighten or not put back or not put back properly that I cannot see on my car or they've done to others? It is so unfortunate that this still happens. I would not bring your car here and the mistake I found was so simple.

Service writer

June 22, 2016

I truly apologize that you found errors in your vehicle after servicing with us. I assure you that this is not the norm. I have gone over your comments with my staff so we can review our processes for any necessary improvements. Please feel free to call me directly if you have any concerns that I can address. Best regards, Colby Ferch, Service Manager 561-868-2331

aawpb82
6/09/2016

"Another great experience with Ray @Mullinax"

This is my 10th purchase from Mullinax myself and 20 overall for my family, Ray has always been my go to guy and does everything he can to make the experience as painless and quick as possible.

Ray Bowen

kingranch2016
5/22/2016

"Excellent Experience especially working with Ray Bowan "

With a person like Ray with all his experience and class it reminds me of how buying a new vehicle can be a pleasure vs. a nightmere

Ray Bowan

fordedge0611
5/13/2016

"Didn't take the fun out of getting a new car!"

We walked into Mullinex and met David Bean. We went with him to see the car that we decided we wanted. We drove it and decided it was perfect for us. It had to be looked at and cleaned up by dealership so the next afternoon we went to buy and pick it up. Soooo easy. I had not bought a car in 13 years and dreaded going to buy a new car but this was a pleasure! Thank you David Bean!

David Bean

May 20, 2016

We are glad to know we made your buying experience a pleasure! We hope you will return to work with us again and wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle!

F150
4/21/2016

"Best Car buying experience in SFla"

Kyle Brown Is awesome, we went to Ford Credit were approved for a $ amount on 0 percent %that we asked for ended up buying a truck $10000 over the pre approved amount - Kyle processed the deal no games Still 0% no more money down and delivered what we wanted No negotiations fair trade in and an hour later we left with a new truck No pressure No I have to speak to my manager no BS Just a straightforward deal done honestly the way it isn't done in most places Great follow up since Ask for Kylr

Kyle Brown

May 20, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear it's been a great experience!

SuperDuty12
3/29/2016

"Excellent service!"

I would highly recommend Colby Firch (service department manager) and Mullinax Ford. I have taken my F-350 to other dealerships and have not been impressed, but the quality of service at Mullinax Ford was excellent. I will not hesitate to use them in the future.

Colby Firch

May 20, 2016

We are happy Colby and our service team have been of great assistance to you and your F-350! We wish you many happy miles.

Dayjust14
3/24/2016

"Awsome"

I loved my car sales man Kyle Brown. He had great personality and was very friendly. Buying a car for the very first time was a smooth and great experience. Thanks Mullinax Ford.

Kyle Brown

May 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind comments! Glad we could make your first car purchase stress free and hope you will return to work with us in the future.

Kirkmillerglass
3/21/2016

"Great dealership "

We have used mullinax twice now. Our salesman was Ronnie Butts. Nothing but the best to say about him as well as the establishment overall. Highly recommend.

Ronnie Butts

May 20, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review and for returning to Mullinax for your vehicle needs. We are glad you have had great experiences and look forward to working together again!