Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Palm Bay Ford

Kelly Ford

Polisea
5/27/2015

"Our 12th Ford Explorer "

It has almost become a tradition to replace my explorer, and pass the prior one on to another family member. We just like the versatility of having the extra interior room and the ability to tow if necessary. It is taking a little time to get used to the new configuration of this new explorer because we do not sit quite as high as the last one. Also, the seats are substantially firmer than the last one. All this is probably due to the fact that Ford is leaning toward the stiffer foreign car feel. That is not a complaint, but an observation, and not a bad thing, just a change to get used to. I would like to suggest that you consider offering a class (for a fee) on the use of all the electronics and accessories. Although the owners manual is a great help, a "hands on" might be a big head start for an introduction to all the new features. We're happy with our purchase and with our salesman, Billy Stamboulides. He is knowledgeable and well versed on the differences between models. We'll be back!

Billy Stamboulides

aawpb82
5/14/2015

"Ray Bowen!!!"

this is my 11th car from Mullinax ( Bev smith prior ) and I have dealt with Ray on 10 of those 11 cars. He is the absolute best car salesman I have ever come across. The dealership itself is staffed and service department is also stellar. I have never been pressured into anything at Mullinax and I always leave happy.

Ray Bowen

robin
4/29/2015

"i keep coming back"

This is my 4th vehicle purchase from Mullinax. The service I receive is exceptional and the buying process is uncomplicated. Of course my salesman Ron makes everything easier. I was never really a Ford person, but now that I am, I will keep going back to Mullinax for my purchases.

Ron Purpora

May 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer; we truly appreciate your business.We are glad to hear that Ron and the rest of our team make your vehicle purchases enjoyable and we look forward to working with you in the years to come. We wish you many happy miles!

Mmauro00
4/20/2015

"Best Ford Dealership in the area!"

Mullinax Ford is amazing love the Up Front pricing and no dealer fees! They will work hard to get you home in the vehicle you want. My salesman Ray was great! I highly recommend Mullinax!

Ray Bowen

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we work to find the exact car you are in search of. We are happy Ray provided a great purchasing experience and look forward to working with you again.

Chris2015
4/15/2015

"As smoothly as possible "

Very helpful and patient so my experience was a smooth one when I purchased my new mustang .I would definitely go back in the near future

Dave

April 20, 2015

At Mullinax Ford, we work to make the car buying process as smooth as possible for our customers. That means no dealer fees, UpFront Pricing, and no pressure! We appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles!

jmjuback
4/14/2015

"Best dealership experience I've had"

I was coming home from overseas and fell in love with one of their 2014 F150's. They did everything they could to help me in purchasing the vehicle from allowing my family to look at it and test drive it to holding the vehicle for me for when I returned. Everyone who I spoke with and worked with made this buying experience well worth it. I've been a Fors guy since I was a kid and they proved exactly why Ford keeps its customers.

Scott Stocker

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we enjoy going the extra mile to ensure our customers make the perfect vehicle-purchase for their needs. We truly appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again!

tracy
4/08/2015

"Ford Transit Purchase"

I bought a 2015 Transit from Ken at Mullinax Ford. Ken was helpful and knowledgeable about the product and he offered the truck at a fair price. The whole transaction went smoothly and quickly.

Ken

April 13, 2015

Congratulations on your 2015 Ford Transit! At Mullinax Ford, we work to make the car purchasing process as quick and stress-free as possible for our customers. We are glad you had a good experience and truly appreciate your business!

JulieN1
4/07/2015

"Awesome dealership!"

Great experience buying a new car! My salesman Alfredo was recommended by a family member who is a two time customer. I can see why! Excellent customer service and excellent price. No fuss, no muss. Will definitely be a repeat customer myself and recommend to others.

Alfredo Gonzalez

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear Alfredo made your Mullinax Ford experience a good one and truly look forward to working with you all in the future. Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the family!

PalmBeachHose
4/02/2015

"Excellent Experience"

The short and sweet of it is that Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach offered us knowledgeable and friendly sales associates, fast response times with even faster paperwork processing times, good vehicle incentives, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. Purchasing our brand new 2015 Ford Transit was a pleasure. I'd highly recommend Mullinax to friends and colleagues.

Kenneth Maltman

April 03, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Transit! One of the best compliments we can receive is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it and are glad we were able to make your car purchasing experiece a good one. We hope to assist you with all your future vehicle-needs.

dacboop
4/01/2015

"very happy"

I was very happy and pleased with the staff at mullinex ford in west palm beach.....i will deffentlly recommend them to everyone. ...the staff makes you feel like part of the family..

mr weiner