Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach
Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach Info

Kelly Ford

Palm Bay Ford

"A++ Shopping experience "

Had such a great experience with mullinax and my salesperson Raymond. He got me everything I wanted and at no time did I feel any pressure to buy

Raymond

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your Mullinax Ford experience. Making sure our customers' buying process is quick, easy, and stress-free is our priority. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future!

"Dan Lee and horrible management "

If I could give negative stars I would. Never had a worse experience with an auto dealer. Dan Lee and the management staff at #Mullinaxford are lying crooks. Hopefully no one else has to go through similar experience #dontshopatmullinax

Dan Lee

"NEW TRUCK "

I WENT IN TO SEE WHAT THEY HAD IN NEW TRUCKS AND AL G. MY SALES MAN TOOK HIS TIME TO SHOW ME WHAT THEY HAD AND HE WAS VERY HELPFUL WHEN I NEED A NEW TRUCK I WILL BE GOING BACK THERE TO GET ONE HE EVEN CALLED MY INSUREANCE AGENT TO TRANSFER IT TO MY NEW TRUCK

AL. G.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We try our best to do all we can to help our customers and are glad you left satisfied. Be sure to come back to Mullinax Ford for your future vehicle-needs!

"Great price-great service"

Salesman Ken very easy to work with explained all accessories very well. Visited service only once to install accessory. Glenda very fast and efficient.very satisfied

Ken maltman

October 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford as we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle-needs!

"Two words - David Pakula"

I bought my car at Mullinax two weeks ago! I absolutely love my car. Dave and the entire staff were amazing. Not only did they clean my car, put a full tank of gas in the car, Dave contacted my insurance company and had new insurance cards faxed to the dealership. All I had to do was take the key and drive away. The service was above and beyond!. I know where I will be getting all my future car purchases from! @Dave - sorry to miss your follow up call, I will be in touch - I have a few questions. Thank you for making my new car purchase an actual pleasure!

David Pukula, sales and Lance, finance!

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. At Mullinax Ford, we strive to make every customer feel like a friend or family member and are glad you received the service you deserve. We look forward to helping you in the future and hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

"Two words - Ray Bowen"

I came to Mullinax having just moved from California and was in need of a new car. Since the reviews were good I was confident this place could, at the very least, get me the car I wanted (Ford Escape) but since it's a car dealership you never can tell what you're going to get. After spending an entire day at the last dealership I visited I knew I didn't want to do that again. So I went in being straightforward and that's what I got back. Doesn't sound real, right? cause it's a car dealer, but Ray doesn't play games. He has a coolness to him that can only come with being really great at what you do. I told him what I wanted to spend on the lease, what I wanted to put down and he made it happen. No gimmicky nonsense or pressure to buy a car I didn't want because it was cheaper or on the lot. Also, turns out he knows my boss! He said great things about her (you'd think that would be a given, but people are strange) but didn't force too much conversation. This guy is a master at his craft and when you go there and meet with him, you'll see all of his plaques confirming exactly that. I can recommend Mullinax Ford and Ray Bowen without hesitation.

Ray Bowen

August 14, 2014

We are so glad you had such a positive experience. Ray is a perfect example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford! We will always go the extra mile to ensure our customer's complete satisfaction.

"Best car buying experience of all time."

My salesperson was Ralph and he was awesome. My wife and two children went with me to buy my explorer. Ralph was very patience and not pushy at all. When Ralph went to get keys for another vehicle my wife and I discussed how incredible he was with us. Not pushing us to the more expensive models instead offering us to make sure to try any car on the lot. I will be back and have told my friends of my experience. Excellent job!!

Ralph Cestero

October 10, 2014

Thank you taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us at Mullinax Ford. Ralph is a great example of our efforts to makes sure you're happy when you leave us. Hope you are enjoying your Ford Explorer and look forward to helping you with your vehicle-needs in the future!

August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it.

"EXCELLENT Dealership"

We have leased two vehicles from Mullinax and each time, everyone was extremely helpful and honest and went out of their way to ensure our buying experience was exceptional. No haggling, upfront pricing. Highly recommend!!!

David Bean, Bill Perkins, Scott Boukzam

October 10, 2014

Upfront Pricing and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! Thanks for sharing your great experience. Enjoy your new vehicles!

August 14, 2014

Philip, we appreciate your loyalty and your continued patronage. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle.

"new car puirchase"

excellent experience. A very helpful staff specially Mr Perkins from who I bought my mustang. No pressure at all. I had a car in mind and it was found and I bought it, that simple. Highly recommended. on a scal from zero to 5 Mullinax, in my view gets a six; that great!

Mr Perkins in sales new cars

August 14, 2014

At Mullinax Ford we always treat each customer as we would a friend or family member. We are so glad we could help and thank you for sharing your great experience.

"Second Ford purchased from Mullinax"

In the last two years I have purchased two Fords from Mullinax Ford. The upfront pricing made the purchases easy. I did my research prior to going back to Mullinax Ford and knew I was getting a good deal, Billy S. showed us several vehicles with various options on the model we purchased. Billy was very patient, allowing my wife and I to discuss each vehicle and make a decision. Sufficient time was provided to explain the many features of our Ford Fusion Hybrid with the option to return anytime with any questions We're glad we returned to Mullinax Ford for our second Ford purchase.

Billy Stamboulides

August 14, 2014

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We appreciate not only your continued patronage but also you taking the time to share your positive comments. Congratulations on your new vehicle.