Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Plantation Ford

Sunrise Ford

kingranch2016
5/22/2016

"Excellent Experience especially working with Ray Bowan "

With a person like Ray with all his experience and class it reminds me of how buying a new vehicle can be a pleasure vs. a nightmere

Ray Bowan

fordedge0611
5/13/2016

"Didn't take the fun out of getting a new car!"

We walked into Mullinex and met David Bean. We went with him to see the car that we decided we wanted. We drove it and decided it was perfect for us. It had to be looked at and cleaned up by dealership so the next afternoon we went to buy and pick it up. Soooo easy. I had not bought a car in 13 years and dreaded going to buy a new car but this was a pleasure! Thank you David Bean!

David Bean

May 20, 2016

We are glad to know we made your buying experience a pleasure! We hope you will return to work with us again and wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle!

F150
4/21/2016

"Best Car buying experience in SFla"

Kyle Brown Is awesome, we went to Ford Credit were approved for a $ amount on 0 percent %that we asked for ended up buying a truck $10000 over the pre approved amount - Kyle processed the deal no games Still 0% no more money down and delivered what we wanted No negotiations fair trade in and an hour later we left with a new truck No pressure No I have to speak to my manager no BS Just a straightforward deal done honestly the way it isn't done in most places Great follow up since Ask for Kylr

Kyle Brown

May 20, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear it's been a great experience!

SuperDuty12
3/29/2016

"Excellent service!"

I would highly recommend Colby Firch (service department manager) and Mullinax Ford. I have taken my F-350 to other dealerships and have not been impressed, but the quality of service at Mullinax Ford was excellent. I will not hesitate to use them in the future.

Colby Firch

May 20, 2016

We are happy Colby and our service team have been of great assistance to you and your F-350! We wish you many happy miles.

Dayjust14
3/24/2016

"Awsome"

I loved my car sales man Kyle Brown. He had great personality and was very friendly. Buying a car for the very first time was a smooth and great experience. Thanks Mullinax Ford.

Kyle Brown

May 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind comments! Glad we could make your first car purchase stress free and hope you will return to work with us in the future.

Kirkmillerglass
3/21/2016

"Great dealership "

We have used mullinax twice now. Our salesman was Ronnie Butts. Nothing but the best to say about him as well as the establishment overall. Highly recommend.

Ronnie Butts

May 20, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review and for returning to Mullinax for your vehicle needs. We are glad you have had great experiences and look forward to working together again!

APi-Kelly
3/14/2016

"Superb Customer Service"

Ray Bowen makes it easy and convenient. In the last two years our company has purchased over 7 vehicles with Ray at Mullinax. He brings us the best deals with the best service. Professional, courteous and respectful of our time.......gets us what we need and want and delivers with a smile.

Ray Bowen

May 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax customer. We are happy to serve your vehicle needs and look forward to working with you in the future!

jenna
3/12/2016

"waste of time"

I came in with the exact budget I have to lease a car. Car salesman spent a long time with me. I was ready to make a deal until he said his numbers don't match up at all with my budget. Why did he waste my time ? I told him up front my price. I hate car salesman. No matter how nice they are they play around with you and don't listen to what you are able to pay. I left tired, upset and annoyed I invested so much time HONESTLY putting my budget out there. I was told they could get close. Wasn't even remotely close.

would prefer to not mention his name

March 24, 2016

With all due apology, leases are dependent on variables set forth by the Manufacturer, in this case Ford Motor. Mullinax can only price the car and we're sorry that this particular car was out of your budget. We try our best to save customer's time by being an Up Front dealer. We are sorry for this stressful experience and hope you will consider us for your future vehicle needs.

Clarkw
2/27/2016

"Commercial purchase"

Recently purchased a super duty work truck for my business through Ken in the commercial sales center. Ken made the purchase quick and easy. Finance dept was fast as well. Nice to get in and out of a dealership with a good deal fast.

Ken

nomonkeygames
2/24/2016

"No monkey games, up 2 front"

There's no dealer fees but we know that is included in the price, no matter what, if you are tired to see more numbers in your quote, mullinax can be an option, nobody works for free I'm agree with that, but double check with the dealer's offers sometimes paying dealers fee can be more cheaper than up-front business.

Mario Gerard