Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Kelly Ford

Palm Bay Ford

Bill
3/11/2015

"Great experience with all incentives!"

Was intrigued by their low price and no hidden fees. My wife and I test drove and bought the same day. Dave Kaufman made the process simple and easy.

Dave Kaufman

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us- Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing and no Dealer Fees make the buying process quick and stress-free for our customers. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future!

Vince C
3/06/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I have bought several cars over the last decade and this has been the most enjoyable experience so far. I dealt with Warren Flewelling. Warren was very knowledgeable of the cars I was looking at and was very friendly. I chose a 2015 Ford Fusion SE because the value cannot be beat. The no hassle pricing makes the whole process pressure and stress free. During the meeting with the Finance Manager, I did not get the typical pushiness to buy BS products that I received in past dealings at other dealerships.. I am extremely satisfied with Mullinax Ford and Warren. I am sure you will be too. Thanks guys! Vince

Warren Flewelling

March 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiene with us. At Mullinax Ford we are always working to improve the car buying process and stand out from the other auto dealers. We are happy to hear that Warren and our team were able to create a good experience during your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Fusion SE- we know you are loving it!

ioualf
3/03/2015

"i will return to buy my vechiles from them always."

i traded in 2 vechiles. and could not be more happier. the way i was treated. good trade in value. and awsome service. raymond bowing my sales man. thank you very much for everything you have always done for our family..

raymond bowing

March 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad Raymond and the rest of the Mullinax team could create a great buying experience for you. We always treat our customers like they are our own friends and family and we hope you will continue to do business with us in the years to come.

Nellbee7
2/17/2015

"100% satisfied customer"

Alfredo was the best salesman I have come in contact with in buying a new car. He made me feel so comfortable and he was not pushy at all. He was extremely informative in giving me all the details of my new car. I am a very very happy customer.

Alfredo

February 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We aim to make every buying experience a good one, here at Mullinax Ford, and are glad to hear Alfredo went above and beyond to ensure you were satisfied with you vehicle purchanse. We hope you are enjoying your new ride and look forward to working with you in the future!

mpizzell
2/13/2015

"Great Car-Buying Experience"

I was very happy with buying a car here. I came in December and got good rebates for the holidays and end-of-year. I got the model I wanted and in the color I wanted. All of the staff are very friendly and made the process easy.

John Wayne

February 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to here that our large selection of vehicles and services at Mullinax Ford made your buying process a good one and we were able to find you a car that you love! Congratulations and we wish you many happy miles!

Brad
1/30/2015

"Overall excellent buying experience"

Awesome buying experience, I told them what I was looking for and the price I was willing to pay and they were excellent in not trying to upgrade me to any other decisions, in and out.

Steve Stocker

February 02, 2015

That's what we are here for, to get you what YOU want and need. Glad that we were able to find you a vehicle that fit your needs and that the process was painless along the way. Hope you'll consider Mullinax Ford for all your vehicle-needs in the future and congratulations on your new car!

dee
1/29/2015

"easy and fair"

excellent response time from the moment I contacted Mullinax! it was very helpful to be able to make a deal without spending endless hours at the dealership. Ralph listened to what I was asking for in a vehicle and he delivered exactly that in a timely manner. very happy with my experience at Mullinax!

Ralph Cestero

February 02, 2015

At Mullinax Ford, we do what we can to make the entire buying process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Happy to hear that Ralph and the rest of the team was able to get you into a vehicle you love and we look forward to working with you in the future!

dianah31
10/09/2014

"A++ Shopping experience "

Had such a great experience with mullinax and my salesperson Raymond. He got me everything I wanted and at no time did I feel any pressure to buy

Raymond

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your Mullinax Ford experience. Making sure our customers' buying process is quick, easy, and stress-free is our priority. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future!

danarichard27
9/25/2014

"Dan Lee and horrible management "

If I could give negative stars I would. Never had a worse experience with an auto dealer. Dan Lee and the management staff at #Mullinaxford are lying crooks. Hopefully no one else has to go through similar experience #dontshopatmullinax

Dan Lee

fordf150xlt
9/16/2014

"NEW TRUCK "

I WENT IN TO SEE WHAT THEY HAD IN NEW TRUCKS AND AL G. MY SALES MAN TOOK HIS TIME TO SHOW ME WHAT THEY HAD AND HE WAS VERY HELPFUL WHEN I NEED A NEW TRUCK I WILL BE GOING BACK THERE TO GET ONE HE EVEN CALLED MY INSUREANCE AGENT TO TRANSFER IT TO MY NEW TRUCK

AL. G.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We try our best to do all we can to help our customers and are glad you left satisfied. Be sure to come back to Mullinax Ford for your future vehicle-needs!