Mullinax Ford of Palm Beach

Palm Bay Ford

Nellbee7
2/17/2015

"100% satisfied customer"

Alfredo was the best salesman I have come in contact with in buying a new car. He made me feel so comfortable and he was not pushy at all. He was extremely informative in giving me all the details of my new car. I am a very very happy customer.

Alfredo

February 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We aim to make every buying experience a good one, here at Mullinax Ford, and are glad to hear Alfredo went above and beyond to ensure you were satisfied with you vehicle purchanse. We hope you are enjoying your new ride and look forward to working with you in the future!

mpizzell
2/13/2015

"Great Car-Buying Experience"

I was very happy with buying a car here. I came in December and got good rebates for the holidays and end-of-year. I got the model I wanted and in the color I wanted. All of the staff are very friendly and made the process easy.

John Wayne

February 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to here that our large selection of vehicles and services at Mullinax Ford made your buying process a good one and we were able to find you a car that you love! Congratulations and we wish you many happy miles!

Brad
1/30/2015

"Overall excellent buying experience"

Awesome buying experience, I told them what I was looking for and the price I was willing to pay and they were excellent in not trying to upgrade me to any other decisions, in and out.

Steve Stocker

February 02, 2015

That's what we are here for, to get you what YOU want and need. Glad that we were able to find you a vehicle that fit your needs and that the process was painless along the way. Hope you'll consider Mullinax Ford for all your vehicle-needs in the future and congratulations on your new car!

dee
1/29/2015

"easy and fair"

excellent response time from the moment I contacted Mullinax! it was very helpful to be able to make a deal without spending endless hours at the dealership. Ralph listened to what I was asking for in a vehicle and he delivered exactly that in a timely manner. very happy with my experience at Mullinax!

Ralph Cestero

February 02, 2015

At Mullinax Ford, we do what we can to make the entire buying process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Happy to hear that Ralph and the rest of the team was able to get you into a vehicle you love and we look forward to working with you in the future!

dianah31
10/09/2014

"A++ Shopping experience "

Had such a great experience with mullinax and my salesperson Raymond. He got me everything I wanted and at no time did I feel any pressure to buy

Raymond

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your Mullinax Ford experience. Making sure our customers' buying process is quick, easy, and stress-free is our priority. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future!

danarichard27
9/25/2014

"Dan Lee and horrible management "

If I could give negative stars I would. Never had a worse experience with an auto dealer. Dan Lee and the management staff at #Mullinaxford are lying crooks. Hopefully no one else has to go through similar experience #dontshopatmullinax

Dan Lee

fordf150xlt
9/16/2014

"NEW TRUCK "

I WENT IN TO SEE WHAT THEY HAD IN NEW TRUCKS AND AL G. MY SALES MAN TOOK HIS TIME TO SHOW ME WHAT THEY HAD AND HE WAS VERY HELPFUL WHEN I NEED A NEW TRUCK I WILL BE GOING BACK THERE TO GET ONE HE EVEN CALLED MY INSUREANCE AGENT TO TRANSFER IT TO MY NEW TRUCK

AL. G.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We try our best to do all we can to help our customers and are glad you left satisfied. Be sure to come back to Mullinax Ford for your future vehicle-needs!

Boattrlr
8/25/2014

"Great price-great service"

Salesman Ken very easy to work with explained all accessories very well. Visited service only once to install accessory. Glenda very fast and efficient.very satisfied

Ken maltman

October 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford as we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle-needs!

Gwendaz
8/18/2014

"Two words - David Pakula"

I bought my car at Mullinax two weeks ago! I absolutely love my car. Dave and the entire staff were amazing. Not only did they clean my car, put a full tank of gas in the car, Dave contacted my insurance company and had new insurance cards faxed to the dealership. All I had to do was take the key and drive away. The service was above and beyond!. I know where I will be getting all my future car purchases from! @Dave - sorry to miss your follow up call, I will be in touch - I have a few questions. Thank you for making my new car purchase an actual pleasure!

David Pukula, sales and Lance, finance!

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. At Mullinax Ford, we strive to make every customer feel like a friend or family member and are glad you received the service you deserve. We look forward to helping you in the future and hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

escapaydriver14
8/13/2014

"Two words - Ray Bowen"

I came to Mullinax having just moved from California and was in need of a new car. Since the reviews were good I was confident this place could, at the very least, get me the car I wanted (Ford Escape) but since it's a car dealership you never can tell what you're going to get. After spending an entire day at the last dealership I visited I knew I didn't want to do that again. So I went in being straightforward and that's what I got back. Doesn't sound real, right? cause it's a car dealer, but Ray doesn't play games. He has a coolness to him that can only come with being really great at what you do. I told him what I wanted to spend on the lease, what I wanted to put down and he made it happen. No gimmicky nonsense or pressure to buy a car I didn't want because it was cheaper or on the lot. Also, turns out he knows my boss! He said great things about her (you'd think that would be a given, but people are strange) but didn't force too much conversation. This guy is a master at his craft and when you go there and meet with him, you'll see all of his plaques confirming exactly that. I can recommend Mullinax Ford and Ray Bowen without hesitation.

Ray Bowen

August 14, 2014

We are so glad you had such a positive experience. Ray is a perfect example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford! We will always go the extra mile to ensure our customer's complete satisfaction.