Munday Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet

Ron Carter in Alvin

Osvisuarez
5/03/2016

"Josue is awesome also Edgar thank you guys."

Josue is awesome also Edgar thank you guys.they really help me with the entire process and gave me the best deal I would definitely recommend them

Josue Edgar Eric

Suzette Gray
4/04/2016

"Keith Moore is the BEST!!!!!!"

This was my 6th vehicle to be purchased from Munday Chevrolet and the 7th vehicle overall to be purchased from Keith Moore!! My entire vehicle purchase experience was wonderful, especially with having the opportunity to work with Mike in finance again!! Keith Moore sold me my 2010 Camaro through a previous dealership and since that excellent car buying experience, I have followed him to Munday for all my car buying needs. My recent purchase from Keith was a 2016 Tahoe LT Texas Edition but I would also like to mention that he was the finance manager on the 2016 Equinox that I purchased in December and he did an excellent job at that as well. He was reliable, honest and listened to my requests on past purchases and he was even better this time around!! I believe a lot of car salesman do not care about the individuals they sale to, just the sale itself but if you find the RIGHT salesman, just as I have in Keith Moore (I will continue to follow him if he decides to leave Munday), then I believe your car buying experience can be exceptional!! With all my purchases, I have told him upfront what I'm working with as far as a down payment, if I have any trades, how much I'm looking to spend and where I would like my monthly payments to be at and with all my purchases all I had to do was walk in, sign the papers (everything exactly as I requested) and drive away a HAPPY, HAPPY customer!!! I don't regret dealing with Keith or Munday Chevrolet and I will continue to buy from Keith and recommend him and the fine staff at Munday Chevrolet to EVERYONE I know……………and as far as I’m concerned, Keith should be in a management position, he's that good!! Great job Keith!!!!

Keith Moore & Mike Gibson

Joe
4/01/2016

"I was cheated on a service visit. Corvette Grand Sport."

Munday charged me for 11 quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic oil but did not give me my money's worth. The oil level is not even near the hash mark area. I will have to buy 2 or 3 quarts to bring the oil up to the proper level. Yes I read the manual and checked the oil on a warm engine on level ground allowing the proper amount of time for the oil to run back into the tank. I am VERY disappointed in this maintenance visit and will not be back.

Wayne Hrozek

Jayster
3/02/2016

"New car purchase "

Went in to trade in my car for a new one. Was very easy and painless. Had no issues and salesman did great job and got me in what I wanted.

Awni

Brado
2/28/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

I bought my 2016 Tahoe from Munday Chevy. I went in thinking, god who am I going to have to deal with and watch for the lies and typical sales man but man was I wrong. I was met by Awni Kawar who immediately treated me like a friend and not a customer. I was never lied to or pressured into anything except a great deal! My purchase was smooth and easy. Awni took the time to go through every feature in detail at the end of the sale to make sure I new how to work everything and make sure everything was connected with my phone. After that the manager Randy Kalaf came out to thank me for my business and really made me feel appreciated. If you are looking for a car, get down to Munday ask for Awni and get yourself a new friend and a great sales man! You won't be disappointed!

Awni Kawar, Randy Kalaf

Anmt
2/15/2016

"Longest wait time with appointment"

I scheduled a 9am appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. At 11:30 my truck still had not been back for service. As a person, who scheduled an appointment for my service, I expected to be out in an hour or hour and a half tops. This was not the case. I did not get my truck until 12:15 and that was after I went up to the service counter multiple times asking the status of my truck. I wasn't even called to be made aware that my truck was finished until then. This was the first time I used Munday Chevrolet and I can guarantee you it will be the last. An oil change and tire rotation with an appointment should not take over 3 hours when they tell you to get there 20 minutes early. Worst experience!!

Don't know

unhappy
1/30/2016

"They don't care"

Zero stars, not one. In spite of the fact the vehicle has been brought in for service no less than six times over the past year, it has still not been fixed. Same excuse every time, can't recreate the problem, even though driven with owner on more than one occasion and acknowledged the recognized problem to the point of performing repair work which resulted in only temporary fix. How can problem not be recreated or diagnosed when it has already been diagnosed and repaired at least once?! Refuse to accept responsibility for repair and ignore customer efforts to define and explain issues. Either the vehicle is a lemon, the dealer is a lemon, or both.

Wichitajd
12/30/2015

"Above and Beyond the call of normal dealership treatment"

I initially came in for an engine light that would not go out. The Service Advisor Wayne Hrozek took care of my car and myself. It was going to be a week before my car would be ready and I was a little at ends since that was our only transportation. Wayne immediately stepped up to bat and offered a loaner car until mine was ready. What I really think was exceptional was that I own a 2006 Saturn, not a Corvette, not a big SUV, but a Saturn. I was impressed with that level of service for such a minor vehicle to the Dealership, but apparently that is how Munday Chevrolet is. It seems everyone is treated equally whether it is a $17,000 car or a $70,000 car. You have no idea how important that little act was to me and I can not express my gratitude enough. I felt important (at a Dealership) for a change and I am glad they treated me as if I was important to them as a customer. Thank you Wayne, and Munday Chevrolet for exceeding my expectations and making my life a lot easier. John Denning

Wayne Hrozek

gogozmb
12/28/2015

"amazing"

I brought in my 2014 Chevy Cruze in for an issue. I made an appointment and I was really worried, becuase I had to be to work. I was in at 830 and out by 945. It was the thermostat (still concerning because it is a 2014) and they replaced it for free, because it is under warranty. Service was amazing!!

service staff

James365
12/04/2015

"Trade-in/pay off"

Traded a car in to munday, they never cut the check to pay off the loan on the vehicle used for trade in. Now the bank is calling wanting money. Munday refused to call the bank to inform them of the trade in/payoff situation. Refused to give me confirmation of payoff , only informing me every time I called that the check was sent out the previous day (called every day for 3 weeks)

Sal