Munday Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet

Ron Carter in Alvin

Mr French
5/25/2016

"Good first impression by service department"

First time at this dealership. Arrival area was clean and I was promptly greeted by a service advisor. The car was in for recall work and was ready well before promised. The service advisor Michael Tabers was very professional and sent a subsequent email and phone call following up. A job well done by all staff.

Michael Tabers

adotross
5/25/2016

"Chevy Cruze 2016"

I looked up the information about the car before getting there so pretty much knew I'd get it if the price was right. It was a good price. The salesman didn't have much to do on his part. So he got an easy sale. I got no follow-up from him in regards to the vehicle though. There was a Michael who reached out and I appreciate that. We will see how things go.

Sam Chavez and Michael

Iya1980
5/12/2016

"!NEVER!!! WILL GO BACK TO MUNDAY CHEVROLETT!!"

They lie , don't deliver what they promise , People was rude , the sales person Purvis promise me a lot ,he showed me a car and said that was the only car I was able to afford , convinced me to get the car he showed me , after 6 days trying to get some one to tell me if the oil was changed because the car was showing 5% oil life , he called me to let me know the car never had the inspections they where supposed to do. let me get the car and told me I was approved , the bank they got me approved with, didn't even know, this was 15 days after I had the car and I was trying to make my first payment, no one take responsibility for their wrongs , impossible to talk to a manager , no respect for people their customers. Let my car in trade in , they have not send the pay off so the car is still in my name , I called to talk to some one , no body is available, I went and the finance person Edgar dismissed me really fast with no explanation , he said that the payment was going to be sent soon, I asked for my car back and I will return their car , he said no , I try to talk to the general manager I got his assistant who told me he will call me , he never did. So now here I am 17 days after still no answer from no one and don't know what to do , WILL NEVER GO BACK TO MUNDAY CHEVROLETT .

PURVIS (Sales person) EDGAR PADILLA (Finance manager) DJ, (Purvis Manager)

Osvisuarez
5/03/2016

"Josue is awesome also Edgar thank you guys."

Josue is awesome also Edgar thank you guys.they really help me with the entire process and gave me the best deal I would definitely recommend them

Josue Edgar Eric

Suzette Gray
4/04/2016

"Keith Moore is the BEST!!!!!!"

This was my 6th vehicle to be purchased from Munday Chevrolet and the 7th vehicle overall to be purchased from Keith Moore!! My entire vehicle purchase experience was wonderful, especially with having the opportunity to work with Mike in finance again!! Keith Moore sold me my 2010 Camaro through a previous dealership and since that excellent car buying experience, I have followed him to Munday for all my car buying needs. My recent purchase from Keith was a 2016 Tahoe LT Texas Edition but I would also like to mention that he was the finance manager on the 2016 Equinox that I purchased in December and he did an excellent job at that as well. He was reliable, honest and listened to my requests on past purchases and he was even better this time around!! I believe a lot of car salesman do not care about the individuals they sale to, just the sale itself but if you find the RIGHT salesman, just as I have in Keith Moore (I will continue to follow him if he decides to leave Munday), then I believe your car buying experience can be exceptional!! With all my purchases, I have told him upfront what I'm working with as far as a down payment, if I have any trades, how much I'm looking to spend and where I would like my monthly payments to be at and with all my purchases all I had to do was walk in, sign the papers (everything exactly as I requested) and drive away a HAPPY, HAPPY customer!!! I don't regret dealing with Keith or Munday Chevrolet and I will continue to buy from Keith and recommend him and the fine staff at Munday Chevrolet to EVERYONE I know……………and as far as I’m concerned, Keith should be in a management position, he's that good!! Great job Keith!!!!

Keith Moore & Mike Gibson

Joe
4/01/2016

"I was cheated on a service visit. Corvette Grand Sport."

Munday charged me for 11 quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic oil but did not give me my money's worth. The oil level is not even near the hash mark area. I will have to buy 2 or 3 quarts to bring the oil up to the proper level. Yes I read the manual and checked the oil on a warm engine on level ground allowing the proper amount of time for the oil to run back into the tank. I am VERY disappointed in this maintenance visit and will not be back.

Wayne Hrozek

Jayster
3/02/2016

"New car purchase "

Went in to trade in my car for a new one. Was very easy and painless. Had no issues and salesman did great job and got me in what I wanted.

Awni

Brado
2/28/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

I bought my 2016 Tahoe from Munday Chevy. I went in thinking, god who am I going to have to deal with and watch for the lies and typical sales man but man was I wrong. I was met by Awni Kawar who immediately treated me like a friend and not a customer. I was never lied to or pressured into anything except a great deal! My purchase was smooth and easy. Awni took the time to go through every feature in detail at the end of the sale to make sure I new how to work everything and make sure everything was connected with my phone. After that the manager Randy Kalaf came out to thank me for my business and really made me feel appreciated. If you are looking for a car, get down to Munday ask for Awni and get yourself a new friend and a great sales man! You won't be disappointed!

Awni Kawar, Randy Kalaf

Anmt
2/15/2016

"Longest wait time with appointment"

I scheduled a 9am appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. At 11:30 my truck still had not been back for service. As a person, who scheduled an appointment for my service, I expected to be out in an hour or hour and a half tops. This was not the case. I did not get my truck until 12:15 and that was after I went up to the service counter multiple times asking the status of my truck. I wasn't even called to be made aware that my truck was finished until then. This was the first time I used Munday Chevrolet and I can guarantee you it will be the last. An oil change and tire rotation with an appointment should not take over 3 hours when they tell you to get there 20 minutes early. Worst experience!!

Don't know

unhappy
1/30/2016

"They don't care"

Zero stars, not one. In spite of the fact the vehicle has been brought in for service no less than six times over the past year, it has still not been fixed. Same excuse every time, can't recreate the problem, even though driven with owner on more than one occasion and acknowledged the recognized problem to the point of performing repair work which resulted in only temporary fix. How can problem not be recreated or diagnosed when it has already been diagnosed and repaired at least once?! Refuse to accept responsibility for repair and ignore customer efforts to define and explain issues. Either the vehicle is a lemon, the dealer is a lemon, or both.