Murray BMW of Denver

Murray BMW of Denver Info

Schomp BMW

BMWcolorado
7/08/2016

"Excellent service and BMW Genius"

Great service from Kiersten,, and the BMW genius Donna Holmgren. Vehicle was delivered on time and in great condition. Very helpful all the way around.

Kiersten, Donna Holmgren

bronco5825
6/20/2016

"Car Alarm went crazy"

My car Alarm kept going off even when the car was unlocked and not set, Si I brought it in and they put it on the computer for a reading and a series of issues arose Melissa the Service Adviser said that they needed to Keep my car for further Evaluation and she put me in to a 2017 X 3 with about 60 miles on it. She kept me in the loop that they were gonna change out the Brain to the alarm and they had to order the part and even after it was installed they would run it through tests to see if there were any other issues. By the end of the week it was all done NO issues everything under warranty, Best treatment by far then any other service department in Denver.

Mellisa

cshelle303
6/14/2016

"Amazing buying experience!!!"

I decided to buy my first BMW and choose to go to Murray BMW. Marvin was my sales consultant and he made the experience great and pretty easy. I own an Infiniti and he used to work at Infiniti so we were able to go over the specs for the BMW vs. what I was used with Infiniti. Of course, the BMW X3 was WAY COOLER than my Infiniti :) He made my buying experience very enjoyable. My Genius appointment was really fun with Donna, I came with questions and she walked me through all of the answers. She even showed me 10 different features that I didn't even know about. Murray has a great team, thanks for all your help. I love me new car.

Marvin Burrows, Donna Holmgren

BAspen
6/06/2016

"Extremely beneficial!"

We had our first "Genius" appointment with Donna and really appreciated her patience in helping us with many of the amazing features in our BMW!

Anjeanette
6/06/2016

"Donna is a GENIUS! "

I have had 2 appointments with Donna Holmgren, BMW Genius. She was absolutely amazing. We went through the features throughly-she even allowed me to customize to my liking as we went along. I found the whole experience tremendously helpful and feel much more comfortable using all of the cool features on my car. I can't wait for my next appointment to learn even more.

Car enthusiast
6/04/2016

"One bad apple hurts an otherwise good shop"

Ever since the former manager of the area was moved to Mercedes (clearly they get all the best people) and the company went public, the new manager Dean Jones is more interested in the company line than satisfying a customer who had not only bought an M3 from Murray BMW and also services two BMWs here multiple times throughout the year. Maybe he didn't care being a woman what do I know about driving or caring for a high end car - well the 911 is way more high end than any m car so too bad that he can't give women enough credit to treat us as educated clients. Or maybe because I'm Asian - either way he clearly made me feel like he couldn't care less about the fact that I am a customer - because he seemed more concern about his shareholders (company line) and clearly didn't want to help. The prior manager now at Mercedes Murray did make amends, took responsibility and showed initiative in addressing the error, concern, and noted several times that he knew I was a repeat customer. Buying a high end M3 manual transmission not once during the sales process was it mentioned the need for a trickled as most high end car needs. In fact when I am purchasing my Porsche 911, it was a standard part of the message and sales process. Well the battery is being replaced and all I asked for was to share the cost with Murray Bmw - to out that in perspective - the BMW battery is $400! Splitting the cost would be minimal to Murray! Even the parts guy gave me a discount on the trickler and I didn't even have to ask. Now that's customer service and an empowered salesperson! Kudos to him. Clearly as I said The new BMW Murray is not thinking car enthusiast - they might as well be selling Toyotas and Hondas. In the sale nothing was mentioned there were just too happy to take my cash which was their main concern. This winter was a lot of snow in April and May and anyone who lives in colorado knows how damaging the rocks and gravel from the snow plow can damage especially high end cars. As well those with high end cars that are true manual and rear also know these cars don't do well when there are feets of snow. But Dean's response is that none of these things are issues. Who are you kidding Dean - maybe again you thought as a woman I don't know what I'm doing with the cars - clearly not someone I am so offended by Dean's truly lack of client relations and it stands out against all the good folks I have worked with at Murray - too bad that one bad apple is enough to make me want to find a different BMW dealer and service - there are choices Dean. Too bad just a little concern and help could have gone a long way!

Dean Jones

happy customer
6/02/2016

"All good. Sales, service and follow up!"

We had an excellent experience with Murray. The sales process. the follow up and service have met or exceeded expectations. We would recommend Murray BMW!

Taylor and Donna

Robyn
6/01/2016

"Great customer service"

Donna was very patient with my limited knowledge and technical limitations. She adapted to my slow learning ability. She was very helpful and taught me some great tips and tricks to using my vehicle and entertainment functions.

Marlow28
5/15/2016

"Personable Professional Personnel"

Working with Mark Sanders, Mariah initial information, Donna explanations of vehicle technology , was time well spent in purchasing my X4. They are all top-notch employees and was a pleasure meeting them and have nothing but good things to say.

Mark Sanders, Mariah, Donna

Connie56
5/09/2016

"Great experience"

Donna is a terrific genius rep. She walked and talked us through our new car's feature. Taylor was our sales person. She even came in early during a snow storm to help get our purchase finalized. Hold on to these young ladies. They are real assets to your dealership.

Donna and Taylor