Murray BMW of Denver

Murray BMW of Denver Info

Schomp BMW

Anne2000
9/29/2016

"Purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned 535Xi - Outstanding Team"

I have been buying BMW cars from Murray BMW since the 80s. I recently bought a Certified Pre-Owned 535Xi which I am enjoying tremendously. As part of the delivery experience, I met with Donna Holmgren two times (BMW Genius appointments) to review all of the car's features. Her knowledge of my car was exceptional and she was so generous with her time. In addition, the BMW sales team (John H, Matt L), Finance Manager (Tina) and Sales Manager (Matthew D) were extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire buying process. I plan to continue buying my cars from Murray BMW. Anne M

Donna Holmgren, John Semmelbeck, Matthew Daymude, Matt Leising

ErinH
9/26/2016

"Purchase of a CPO BMW X3"

Good customer service and competitive pricing of the vehicle. The "genius appointment" with Donna to review the car's tech features was very helpful and thorough.

John Armstrong
Donna

bkjones

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I recently bought an M4 from Murray who went out of their way to find the car I wanted that was located out of state. What was even more impressive was the support that I received from their BMW Genius, Donna Holmgren. Donna spent two hours with me showing me all of the features of the car that I would never have known about unless I spent 10's of hours reading the manual and some of which that are not shown in the manual. Further, I can go back as many times as I want for further training. BMW has many outstanding features on their cars that I would never have known about otherwise. The Genius service is an excellent customer service and Donna was outstanding! Bruce Jones

Rod LaMotte
Donna Holmgren

Mani

"Great overall experience"

The overall experience with MurrayBMW was really good. Brittany and Jake were patient in explaining the features of the vehicle. Thanks again for the great service.

Brittany Green and Jake

MartyO
9/22/2016

"Had a worry free and comfortable experience. Donna was Great"

Arsen was such a helpful and wonderful salesman, would highly recommend him Donna was SO helpful in helping me learn the car. Would most definitely come back and refer them Excellent treatment

Arsen and Donna

NewOwner
9/21/2016

"Great experience!"

I was extremely happy with my experience. The BWM Genius (Donna) was awesome and knew all sorts of information these fabulous vehicles are capable of!

Teddy, Donna

Little Red Wagon
9/21/2016

"Little Red Wagon"

Purchase a 328i Sports Wagon with the help of Arsen Azatyan. Arsen was very helpful and a huge part of our decision to purchase from Murry Morors. Arsen allowed me ample time with my new car to test drive. He was knowledgeable and listen to what my interest were for our next vehicle. Encore, WOW Donna Holmgren was a great instructor. She was excited to share her knowledge of the technology package in my BMW.

Arsen Azatyan,Donna Holmgren

Piperkey
9/19/2016

"Moving "Out of the Box""

I have had 3 BMW's and I was toying with buying another luxury brand but Mark was so friendly, helpful and easy to work with that I moved out of the box by staying with BMW and switching from sedans to an X3 SUV. I'm so happy with my choice. Donna has been so patient teaching me all the new tech features and making it fun. The people are great. I already know I'll like working with Melissa in service, so it's all good.

Melissa Moore
Mark Sanders
Donna Holmgren,

Mcmelendez
9/18/2016

"Got more than I hoped for!"

I recently purchased a new BMW X5 and could not be happier with my choice. Teddy Santoso was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job at making this process very easy as it is a very big financial decision. Once I purchased the vehicle I had a great meeting with Donna Holmgren(BMW Genius) and she taught me everything I needed to know about this high tech vehicle. Thanks guys you made this so easy and I'm so happy with your service!

Teddy Santoso, Donna Holmgren, Jay-D

Bkurtz
9/02/2016

"First BMW"

I was looking at the new Infiniti qx30 or the BMW X1. After making my X1 purchase a few weeks ago, I know I made the right decision! Arsen my sales rep and Donna Holmgren my genius helper stood out in my experience. Fun car and I already utilized their service department for a scheduled clear bra and it went quite smooth. Thanks everyone!

Arsen and Donna Holmgren