Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

midnight
8/24/2016

"Ridiculous"

Your dealership is the worst when it comes to customer service we had our Bmw towed to your dealership and was told you wouldn't even look at it because it was out of warranty in miles but not time and the miles were 172! over??? Had it towed to Ralph Schomp and they told me what was wrong and got it covered by bmw in 10 minutes shame on you and I WILL Let people know of your ridiculous customer service!! Oh they did say they could look at it for 175 dollars

several

Woodhouse
8/20/2016

"Great Service"

Brittany Green was great and was very patient as she walked me through all the features of my new BMW. Great experience Thanks Greg Woodhouse

Brittany Green

DenverKVS
8/14/2016

"New Car, Continued Great Service"

I just leased my 4 BMW from Murray. As usual it has been a fabulous experience from start to finish. Friday I had my encore appointment with BRITTANY. She patiently walked me through all the very cool features of my 320, even repeating them when I asked. She was patient, knowledgeable and the experience was excellent. Murray BMW never fails to exceed my expectations.

Brittany Green

Irina K
8/04/2016

"Wonderful experience "

I'm not a technical person at all; therefore, BMW Genius presentation was very important for me. Donna showed and went with me through every feature I was interested/need! She was very patient explaining things. I was surprise how much she knows about BMW cars! After this visit to service center I feel much more confident with my new car! Thank you so much!

The J's
8/04/2016

"Donna Holgren is a great asset to Murray BMW!"

Donna Holgren was wonderful! She methodically walked us thru the features of our X6, patiently answered all of our questions and made the experience fun in the process! Her pre-appointment and post-appointment communication was very thorough. Donna is a great asset to Murray BMW! Tess & Kevin Julian

Donna Holgren

talongrl
8/03/2016

"New car review with Donna Holgren"

Donna Holmgren met with me for almost two hours reviewing every feature in my new BMW. She was very patient and made sure I understood how each feature worked. She followed up after the training and I could not be happier with my experience at Murray. Thank you, Denise

BMWcolorado
7/08/2016

"Excellent service and BMW Genius"

Great service from Kiersten,, and the BMW genius Donna Holmgren. Vehicle was delivered on time and in great condition. Very helpful all the way around.

Kiersten, Donna Holmgren

bronco5825
6/20/2016

"Car Alarm went crazy"

My car Alarm kept going off even when the car was unlocked and not set, Si I brought it in and they put it on the computer for a reading and a series of issues arose Melissa the Service Adviser said that they needed to Keep my car for further Evaluation and she put me in to a 2017 X 3 with about 60 miles on it. She kept me in the loop that they were gonna change out the Brain to the alarm and they had to order the part and even after it was installed they would run it through tests to see if there were any other issues. By the end of the week it was all done NO issues everything under warranty, Best treatment by far then any other service department in Denver.

Mellisa

cshelle303
6/14/2016

"Amazing buying experience!!!"

I decided to buy my first BMW and choose to go to Murray BMW. Marvin was my sales consultant and he made the experience great and pretty easy. I own an Infiniti and he used to work at Infiniti so we were able to go over the specs for the BMW vs. what I was used with Infiniti. Of course, the BMW X3 was WAY COOLER than my Infiniti :) He made my buying experience very enjoyable. My Genius appointment was really fun with Donna, I came with questions and she walked me through all of the answers. She even showed me 10 different features that I didn't even know about. Murray has a great team, thanks for all your help. I love me new car.

Marvin Burrows, Donna Holmgren

BAspen
6/06/2016

"Extremely beneficial!"

We had our first "Genius" appointment with Donna and really appreciated her patience in helping us with many of the amazing features in our BMW!