Murray BMW of Denver

Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs

Schomp BMW

aditya_sethi
8/08/2015

"Worst Experience By Far "

By far the worst experience I have had. I was told some things which didn't happen and rather than accepting their mistake, they started blaming me, the customer. One word for them 'Unprofessional' and even if you have to pay more at some other dealership you should rather do that than buying from these people and thats exactly what I did, booked the car through them, cancelled it for their unprofessionalism and now I am a proud Lexus owner and very happy with my decision.

Kiersten

Lena911
7/18/2015

"4 months later my car wasn't done and the GM Bryan stole my "

Update... in March I brought my car in for a corporate rep to look at after being told it was a lemon, that I had purchased from Schomp. It's now July and my car was lost, then they tried to get me to file a claim for insurance for a tire and alignment, all related to the ongoing problems. They refused to provide me with a loaner as they had stated that one was ready. They said it had to be fixed at Bodyworks, which was off site so they couldn't approve a loaner. 6 weeks later my car was never towed. I was paying , you car payments, still am currently for a car that was never fixed, which they demanded I fixed prior to the rep coming to see the 4 pages of problems my 2013 328xi had. I agreed to pay out of pocket as they were trying to bill my insurance for multiple items, not just the alignment and tires. So Barbara in Service said they needed an authorization in writing which I provided. Then it continued to sit there and not go to the body shop. Bryan the GM, terrible customer service where I have proof via emails. Told me after 8 weeks or so that he refused to fix my car after I said I had contacted an attorney. I gave him the location of body works to tow it to, or my address via email. He did neither and let my car sit at an old address of mine, unlocked with keys inside and a neighbor of mine had called me to tell me my broken down car was at my old plave, unlocked. I arranged a tow to Bodyworks, where I had no idea they had any affiliation, otherwise why couldn't they tow my car there? So Bryan Hughes was told that my car was there after I let corporate and him aware of his purposely towing it to an address I made sure he knew that I didn't live at. I assumed my car was being fixed but Bryan had it towed to "the address that it was towed in from." I went there, took pics and it was no where to be found. I begged for a location and he blocked me, then said if I contacted him again he'd file harassment. That's laughable since they are responsible for my car until it's returned to me, yet 4 months later, I got a call from Denver PD that my car was involved in a "domestic" and is all smashed up with broken windows etc. Now this person was finally arrested a few days ago for my vehicle being stolen. It was hidden and taken fro, Bryan, the GM, and who knows if he sold it to this person or left it for them to take, but my keys and belongings are gone, and I still a, making payments on a car that his negligence caused this mess that could have been prevented. Luckily, I got everything I'm writing the entire time. So now I have an attorney and an audi, which had amazing customer service. It was well over a new car payment instead of renting at $50 a day, plus my $600 car payments. Anyway, STAY AWAY! I'm happy to post his emails that are absolutely a display of anger and unprofessionalism.

Bryan Hughes, Barbara and Mike Salazar

#Disillusioned #Sleezy #Never going back to Murray
7/12/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Terrible dealership. Based on my recent experience, total lack of integrity and honesty. Flagrant bait and switch on price for my used car and complete waste of my time. In this review I want to distinguish between the people vs the company and their unprofessional business practices. Based on my recent experience, the company - dishonest, lack of basic integrity and unacceptable business practices. Very poor customer service experience at this dealership and I was shocked to see how much things have degraded since the dealer was acquired by Sonic. While I was in the showroom one of the associates was openly complaining about corporate and said there are many confusing, frustrating and inconsistent policies and procedures. It's probably not good for the brand when your associates are openly complaining about corporate to customers? I'm really surprised that BMW NA allows Murray / Sonic to continue to be a BMW dealer. It seems very low end, sleezy, and I had a completely unacceptable customer service experience. I will never do business with Murray BMW again based on this experience. Go down the road to Schomp or Car Max. In my experience those dealerships are far superior to what Murray BMW has become now.

July 20, 2015

Dear Wendy, We are sorry to read you are not pleased with the level of service you received. We would like to speak with you to get more detail. Please contact Dustin Johnson – General Sales Manager - 303-639-7914 to better understand your concerns and work to rectify them.

MURRARY BMW SUX
6/01/2015

"Terrible Experience"

These guys are a joke. Dealt with Mark the manager. Less than impressive and exceptionally rude. Called to Speak with the general manager Brian Haarhves several times and left two voicemail. Still have not heard from him. Poor customer service and really bad communication. I would never recommend these guys to anyone. In fact I will do my best to make sure that everyone I speak to about cars or trucks knows not to visit these guys. And for the record I was approved for the vehicle I wanted to purchase. I will now find a new vehicle at a different dealer even if it cost me more money. I would rather pay more than give the cockroaches a penny. My experience was so bad that I decided to write my first review. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark, Lance, Dustin, Tommy

ErikasBeemer
5/28/2015

"Best buying experience so far"

Felt appreciated, honest, both for trade in and purchase price. Traveled 285 miles, never felt rushed, all questions were answered Amin Popqaizai, was straight forward, honest, got us a super fair price for our trade in, and the no haggle pricing, well is no haggle. Made the local dealers in Montrose look like pure rookies and crooks

Amin Popqalzai

jamor
5/27/2015

"Excellent sale experience"

I was impressed with Amin Popqalzai, the sales representative's honesty, integrity, and straightforward approach to selling the car. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. Amin Popqalzai was very informative and he was answering very question of ours patiently, more importantly he took the time to understand my family’s needs. Not once can I remember him pressuring me to buy the car.I also have to call out Lance, from finance n for the exception service he gave us. Nowadays, it commonly seen that car salesmen just don’t do enough good job and their only objective is to get money out of your wallet. But, Amin Popqalzai delivered an incredible service and gave us an excellent experience. His service during and even after the sale is the primary reason I would recommend the dealership.

Amin Popqalzai

rockj2000
4/04/2015

"Pricing"

I sent an inquiry to the esales department on a vehicle I was interested in. I received a phone call from the ESALE department being persistent about setting up a time to review a car. I asked about getting an estimate on my trade-in which I was referred to their home page and clicked on the tap listed trade. The esale representative stated as long as I entered the information correctly I could get a good estimate. I was satisfied with the estimate and so I drove from Colorado Springs to make a deal to only get disappointed by being deceived. Once at the dealership, they stated they use 11 other books and appraisals. In addition, the manager stated the appraisal would come from North Carolina which I found kinda odd. Needless to say the response was: Your car is in excellent shape but we value your car $4000 below their lowest estimate on their website quoted me at. I stated this was ridiculous and of course they increase their offering price to plus $2000 which was still $2000 less then the price on their website (Black Book). I am filing with the BBB to stop this madness ..................

Veronica

April 08, 2015

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as customer service is extremely important to us. We would like to speak to you directly about your experience at our dealership. Please contact Bryan Haarhues (General Manager) at 303.759.0277. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Bimmer Lover
3/13/2015

"Connor afforded me EXCELLENT service!"

From start to finish, Connor gave me enthusiastic and genuinely kind knowledgeable service. My experience with Murray was fantastic! I will return when I'm ready to buy my next Bimmer.

Connor Hanlon

SM71
12/19/2014

"Wouldn't allow me to test drive a car"

I'm in the process of buying a new performance sedan and I'm interested in several BMW models. Last Friday I called the dealership to make an appointment to test drive a 3 series, M3, and 5 series and make sure those 3 cars were available. The person I spoke to confirmed that that all 3 cars were available and she scheduled an appointment for the next day. The next day I drove up in my Lexus to test drive these cars. To my surprise they didn't allow me to test drive the M3. First the salesperson said that they had a policy where people couldn't drive it. So, i spoke to the manager to explain my situation and they made an "exception" for me and said that I could test drive it, but it would have to be a short drive. Apparently they changed their mind. As I was test driving the 3 series the salesperson claimed that they could not find the car, so I wouldn't be able to drive it. Not only that, but the salesperson cut the test drive short and claimed that he had a meeting in 15 minutes, therefore I'd only have about 5 minutes to drive the 5 series. Apparently this dealership profiled me and thought that either I wasn't qualified to purchase this car, or I was was just test driving for fun. This couldn't be further from the truth as I'm a highly qualified buyer and I will be purchasing a high end German performance sedan in the near future. In fact, if the dealer reads this, feel free to pull my driver's license copy and look at my house on Zillow. I think this proves that I'm a highly qualified buyer.

Amin Popalzai

nomdustin
11/02/2014

"Very poor test drive experience"

Went for an X5 test drive. Got stuck with a 20-something salesperson who had no knowledge of the vehicle and, in fact, gave us erroneous information ( we knew more than he did about the vehicle). He and his manager used cliched sales tactics -- e.g., asked us "how can we earn your business today?" less than a minute after telling him that we weren't going to purchase for another few months. We are considering an X5 or Range Rover Sport and the experience at the Land Rover dealer was night and day better. Murray needs to up it's customer service/vehicle knowledge game quite considerably.

new employee Matt not listed above, Chris Boyer

November 14, 2014

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as a valued customer your satisfaction is extremely important to us. The situation you are describing certainly does not fit with the high level of customer service that we aim to provide and I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand your experience and work to help you find the perfect X5. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 303-359-0277 or my email Rax.Patel@murraymotors.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Rax Patel (General Manager)