Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

MURRARY BMW SUX
6/01/2015

"Terrible Experience"

These guys are a joke. Dealt with Mark the manager. Less than impressive and exceptionally rude. Called to Speak with the general manager Brian Haarhves several times and left two voicemail. Still have not heard from him. Poor customer service and really bad communication. I would never recommend these guys to anyone. In fact I will do my best to make sure that everyone I speak to about cars or trucks knows not to visit these guys. And for the record I was approved for the vehicle I wanted to purchase. I will now find a new vehicle at a different dealer even if it cost me more money. I would rather pay more than give the cockroaches a penny. My experience was so bad that I decided to write my first review. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark, Lance, Dustin, Tommy

ErikasBeemer
5/28/2015

"Best buying experience so far"

Felt appreciated, honest, both for trade in and purchase price. Traveled 285 miles, never felt rushed, all questions were answered Amin Popqaizai, was straight forward, honest, got us a super fair price for our trade in, and the no haggle pricing, well is no haggle. Made the local dealers in Montrose look like pure rookies and crooks

Amin Popqalzai

jamor
5/27/2015

"Excellent sale experience"

I was impressed with Amin Popqalzai, the sales representative's honesty, integrity, and straightforward approach to selling the car. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. Amin Popqalzai was very informative and he was answering very question of ours patiently, more importantly he took the time to understand my family’s needs. Not once can I remember him pressuring me to buy the car.I also have to call out Lance, from finance n for the exception service he gave us. Nowadays, it commonly seen that car salesmen just don’t do enough good job and their only objective is to get money out of your wallet. But, Amin Popqalzai delivered an incredible service and gave us an excellent experience. His service during and even after the sale is the primary reason I would recommend the dealership.

Amin Popqalzai

rockj2000
4/04/2015

"Pricing"

I sent an inquiry to the esales department on a vehicle I was interested in. I received a phone call from the ESALE department being persistent about setting up a time to review a car. I asked about getting an estimate on my trade-in which I was referred to their home page and clicked on the tap listed trade. The esale representative stated as long as I entered the information correctly I could get a good estimate. I was satisfied with the estimate and so I drove from Colorado Springs to make a deal to only get disappointed by being deceived. Once at the dealership, they stated they use 11 other books and appraisals. In addition, the manager stated the appraisal would come from North Carolina which I found kinda odd. Needless to say the response was: Your car is in excellent shape but we value your car $4000 below their lowest estimate on their website quoted me at. I stated this was ridiculous and of course they increase their offering price to plus $2000 which was still $2000 less then the price on their website (Black Book). I am filing with the BBB to stop this madness ..................

Veronica

April 08, 2015

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as customer service is extremely important to us. We would like to speak to you directly about your experience at our dealership. Please contact Bryan Haarhues (General Manager) at 303.759.0277. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Bimmer Lover
3/13/2015

"Connor afforded me EXCELLENT service!"

From start to finish, Connor gave me enthusiastic and genuinely kind knowledgeable service. My experience with Murray was fantastic! I will return when I'm ready to buy my next Bimmer.

Connor Hanlon

SM71
12/19/2014

"Wouldn't allow me to test drive a car"

I'm in the process of buying a new performance sedan and I'm interested in several BMW models. Last Friday I called the dealership to make an appointment to test drive a 3 series, M3, and 5 series and make sure those 3 cars were available. The person I spoke to confirmed that that all 3 cars were available and she scheduled an appointment for the next day. The next day I drove up in my Lexus to test drive these cars. To my surprise they didn't allow me to test drive the M3. First the salesperson said that they had a policy where people couldn't drive it. So, i spoke to the manager to explain my situation and they made an "exception" for me and said that I could test drive it, but it would have to be a short drive. Apparently they changed their mind. As I was test driving the 3 series the salesperson claimed that they could not find the car, so I wouldn't be able to drive it. Not only that, but the salesperson cut the test drive short and claimed that he had a meeting in 15 minutes, therefore I'd only have about 5 minutes to drive the 5 series. Apparently this dealership profiled me and thought that either I wasn't qualified to purchase this car, or I was was just test driving for fun. This couldn't be further from the truth as I'm a highly qualified buyer and I will be purchasing a high end German performance sedan in the near future. In fact, if the dealer reads this, feel free to pull my driver's license copy and look at my house on Zillow. I think this proves that I'm a highly qualified buyer.

Amin Popalzai

nomdustin
11/02/2014

"Very poor test drive experience"

Went for an X5 test drive. Got stuck with a 20-something salesperson who had no knowledge of the vehicle and, in fact, gave us erroneous information ( we knew more than he did about the vehicle). He and his manager used cliched sales tactics -- e.g., asked us "how can we earn your business today?" less than a minute after telling him that we weren't going to purchase for another few months. We are considering an X5 or Range Rover Sport and the experience at the Land Rover dealer was night and day better. Murray needs to up it's customer service/vehicle knowledge game quite considerably.

new employee Matt not listed above, Chris Boyer

November 14, 2014

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as a valued customer your satisfaction is extremely important to us. The situation you are describing certainly does not fit with the high level of customer service that we aim to provide and I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand your experience and work to help you find the perfect X5. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 303-359-0277 or my email Rax.Patel@murraymotors.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Rax Patel (General Manager)

taint fair
7/18/2014

"Tried to purchase a vehicle..."

This whole situation started in April of 2014. Murray had a 328xd Wagon on their lot that was almost exactly what we were looking for. We went to negotiate the price and the Sales Manager (Jason) was so proud of his product that he would only take $1000 off MSRP which was the current incentive. A couple months passed and they contacted me about maybe ordering a car. I told them that they still had the one we had looked at and we could talk numbers on that. After a few days they agreed to my terms which were $500 over invoice minus incentives, buy rate on the lease and no mark-up on the acquisition fee. I worked all of this out while I was on vacation. The only piece we did not discuss was a price on our trade. Upon return we went to the dealership to finalize everything. I had my current car appraised at CarMax prior to arrival so I was armed when we started discussing trade prices, but was ready to just sell the car to CarMax and not worry about the dealership. Once we arrived it quickly became apparent that they were stalling. On the way to the dealership they had shot a low-ball offer on our trade over email. We were at the dealership for over an hour and had not even made an attempt at any paperwork yet. They were dragging out the presentation of the car features, even though we were replacing an X5 and I drive a 535. It started to become obvious something was not right. I went inside while my wife continued her orientation to ask the CA (Connor) what was going on. He stated that they were waiting for the final numbers, etc. Even though we had already signed and emailed an agreed upon deal. I queried what the status of the trade was also, which the answer from the manager was they were waiting for a response from the used car manager. He also told me that the quote we received in transit may not even be accurate and started to drop the price on the trade. The dealership was now offering me $1500 less than CarMax for my trade. At this point I confronted the CA and manager telling them that it appeared we had been brought in here and the terms of the deal are changing. We also had to drive 1.5 hours to get here, so it was not a small feat on our part. I also told him that it felt as if they were trying to take advantage of us by continually increasing their profit. I then stated that I did not drive all this way to not receive the deal that I had signed. The managers response to this was, "I'm not the one who drove up here." At this point I decided that we were not going to be purchasing a car from then that day. I grabbed my wife out of the car, where she was still being oriented, and we left. The CA followed us out, and apologized. He stated that he still wanted to keep our business. I thanked him and we left. The following day I tried to call the CA to further apologize for what had transpired, but my calls were not received. I also followed up with an email relating that my apologies and took credit for some of what had transpired. I also laid out a way to make this transaction occurred which included getting a ride from CarMax after selling our vehicle and coming straight in to sign paperwork. After the deal was complete we could have the BMW Genius deliver the car. This email was never responded to. Murray also dropped the online price of the car $300 less than the "best deal" they could offer us the day prior after we left. We then went to our local BMW dealer and asked them if they thought they could transfer the car. My wife was upset that she had agreed to purchase a car and started to become attached to it. Winslow BMW did an outstanding job of getting the car transferred into their stock. But, Murray still had one underhanded trick left. The morning our CA at Winslow was going to personally drive to Denver to move the car to Colorado Springs for delivery Murray BMW called, they decided to sell the car. This car was sold when it was already in Winslow BMW's stock, so they had agreed to give the car to Winslow. This all happened on 10 Jul. To this day the car we were interested in remains online for sale on Murray BMW's website. This was the worst car buying experience ever! I will never even consider Murray BMW for another purchase.

Connor Hanlon

July 24, 2014

Hi there, I want to thank you for choosing Murray BMW of Denver for your car buying needs and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Customer service is our number one goal and your input allows us to better understand your individual needs. As a valued customer your satisfaction is our priority. The situation you described certainly does not fit the high level of customer service that we aim to provide and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have incurred during this interaction. I would also like to speak with you personally in order to fully understand the circumstances and to help get you in the BMW that is right for you. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at (303) 639-7984 or my email Rax.Patel@murraymotors.com. Regards, Rax Patel (General Manager)

ski1856
4/09/2014

"Murray BMW is great"

I went to Murray to purchase a used BMW. The salesman I had was Sammy. Sammy was very friendly and willing to do what ever it took to keep me pleased. Sammy not only gave me a great deal he also bend over backwards to accommodate all of my additional requests that day. He helped me return my rental car, he personally washed, detailed, and fueled up my new car, and he helped to facilitate getting the dealer to include all the necessary repairs and replacements taken care of at the time of sale. Sammy and Murray BMW are the best. I will definitely send my friends and family to see Sammy in the future, and when I am ready for a new BMW I will be coming back. Thank you Sammy and Murray BMW of Denver!

Sammy

EricAllums
1/24/2014

"Brought in a m6 for an oil change,see why engine light is..."

Brought in a m6 for an oil change,see why engine light is on.Install 2010 headlamp assemblys I bought from parts department. Service advisor recommends brake fluid change. the headlamp assembly they said would fit don't fit they charged me 10 percent restocking fee. change the brake fluid, brake peddle is so spongy, after having the car for 3 weeks I go to pick the car up in its filthy.Please explore other options before doing bussiness with Murry Bmw. They are starving for leadership.The consumer always loses.It really is not worth the aggravation. I was brought up in the automotive business, and I can tell you there's no pride at this dealership, it shows in so many different levels.

Burke in service,Bobby parts manager,Rex Pattell Bmw Manager