Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

Marlow28
5/15/2016

"Personable Professional Personnel"

Working with Mark Sanders, Mariah initial information, Donna explanations of vehicle technology , was time well spent in purchasing my X4. They are all top-notch employees and was a pleasure meeting them and have nothing but good things to say.

Mark Sanders, Mariah, Donna

Connie56
5/09/2016

"Great experience"

Donna is a terrific genius rep. She walked and talked us through our new car's feature. Taylor was our sales person. She even came in early during a snow storm to help get our purchase finalized. Hold on to these young ladies. They are real assets to your dealership.

Donna and Taylor

AZ123
5/08/2016

"l was pleasantly surprised with the staff and the dealership"

Geo, Donna and the dealership were fantastic. I will remmend them to all my friends and family. Great selection, knowledgable staff, great service with great pricing.

Geo and Donna

Dalong Chen
5/05/2016

"Great Experience"

I enjoy my purchase with this dealer. The genius group Donna Holmgren did a great job explaining to me all the car details, she is very nice and professional in answering all my questions. The sales man Seisho Limbacher also did a great job for helping me with the whole process. He's very helpful and skillful.

Donna Holmgren, Seisho Limbacher

Laura
4/30/2016

"Murray bmw "

Enjoyed my experience with Geo And Mariah. Both were outstanding and I would definitely refer Murray BMW to all my family and friends and anyone else I come across that is needing/wanting a car.

Geo and Mariah

Elizabeth
4/29/2016

"Great Service"

Murray BMW was great. They worked with me to find the exact car I wanted and needed, and it's beautiful! Rod is fantastic and Mariah is a tech wiz! Thanks!

Rod, Mariah, and Vida

pulpdr
4/23/2016

"Get a second opinion before letting Murray Service your vehi"

In all my years of owning German cars and having them serviced, this is the worst service experience that I have ever encountered. Blatant dishonesty! Put in a phone call to the GM to tell him about my experiences but he never returned the call. Will be the last time I go to Murray. Not the same place since being purchased by Sonic Automotive.

Shawna Richie

pulpdr responded to this review

April 27, 2016

Perhaps instead of giving a canned answer to my review you should've read the review first . You would then realize that we had in fact attempted to contact the general manager several times. I guess he deemed us not an important enough customer as we only spent $6000 in our recent auto repair to return our call.

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Hi there. We apologize that you did not receive the satisfactory service experience we pride ourselves on. We would appreciate the chance to learn more about your visit. Please reach out to our General Manager Bryan Haarhues at 303.759.0277. We look forward to hearing from you.

LDQ
4/22/2016

"Good people"

I bought an X3 at Murray BMW a few weeks ago and the experience was very pleasant. The people I interacted with were all very professional and knew what they were talking about. Everyone from my salesperson, Kiersten Peterson, to Mariah Hittle, who tutored me on how to get the most out of the X3, with all its bells and whistles. Both were a pleasure to work with, and represented the dealership very well. I would wholeheartedly recommend both of them, and Murray BMW to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Kiersten Petersen, Mariah Hittle

tech nono
4/20/2016

"Positive experience"

The sales people were helpful, lining up two models side by side for comparison and test drives. After my purchase Donna Holgren gave me a big boost with the tech side of my new BMW.

Colin and Donna

Sandra Romero
4/20/2016

"Purchased 428i 2016"

This BMW dealer is amazing, Taylor Jean Burback was my sales person and she amazed me on how well she new all the BMW cars, she was very professional, excellent customer service and Donna Holmgren she actually taught me how to use my dashboard in the car, I thought I new it all, I was very satisfied with what I learned. Never had a dealership who was so organized, it was so easy. Wow even the car sales manager walked over and talked to me (Jason) he was amazing! Don't forget Tina in Finance what a great girl, she made the paper work so easy in and out in 20 minutes! What a great dealer ship 100% better than Shomp BMW!

Taylor Burback, Donna Holmgren, Jason, Tina