Murray BMW of Denver

Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs

Schomp BMW

Nancy L
8/09/2011

"I liked my car so much I wrote an ode to it: ..."

I liked my car so much I wrote an ode to it: " DESTINY" Sitting in the open car, Basking in the sun. Feeling warm all over, Not believing what I've done. "Destiny" is mine. Brandt made sure of that! "Destiny" is mine. The feeling is sublime. So here's to the guys at Murrays; Who helped me as a team: Brandt, Jason, Jared, Melissa, and Raul. Who says car guys really aren't so cool? Yes they helped me as a team, with only one purpose-my dream: to make "Destiny" my queen. So thanks to all, I'm having a ball. At the wheel I almost squeal. I just can't believe how young I feel. So for this "fountain of youth" and just plain fun I am grateful and happy and far from done. I'm pinching myself and laughing with glee' Enjoying my "destiny", lucky just to be. So feel free to call, just to say "hi". And one of these days we may drop by.

Brandt, Melissa, John, Raul, jason, Jared, Jared Heilmann, Aaron Trail, Barbara Marin, Melissa Moore, Brandt Arguello

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

August 09, 2011

It's hard to say enough about a review like this Nancy but thank you for the kind words about our team! Brandt, Jason, Jared, and Melissa really enjoyed working with you too. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experiences in such a poetic way. Please do not hesitate to contact either Brandt, his manager Bob Rausch, or me with any questions. Enjoy your "Destiny." Sincerely, Todd Bondy General Manager Murray Motor Imports 303-759-3400

mustrdgren
7/25/2011

"All three names that I have mentioned were very helpful..."

All three names that I have mentioned were very helpful and provided excellent customer service skills...all aimed to please. I did have a concern because we were informed that we had to wait until we receive our payment booklet in order to pay off the full balance of our car. We wanted to pay cash to avoid the $290.85 finance charge.

Birgit Rose and Jermeny Scott and Kevin Bell, Jeremey Scott, Kevin Bell, Joe Reiner, Birgit Rose

Wspahn
7/23/2011

"I went in just to check on a vehicle like my neibhors,..."

I went in just to check on a vehicle like my neibhors, and was consequently shows a couple of cars which I immediately fell in love with. David P. and I cordially sat down in his area and he proceeded to give me more details and payment thoughts. Later that evening, a friend of mine went back with me and we test drove one. I've now got to do some serious thinking.

David Paul, Joe Reiner, David Paul

ghoppertango
7/22/2011

"Since my first experience in getting my car serviced at..."

Since my first experience in getting my car serviced at Murray BMW Denver, I worked with Billy Lindauer. He is courteous, conscientious of the customer's time, organized and efficient. Billy made me feel welcome at Murray and thoroughly explains service isses as well as provides maintenance tips that always seem to work. :-) He is sharp, energetic, positive, and genuinely cares about the customer which goes far in my book! I highly recommend the folks at Murray BMW but most especially, Billy Lindauer.

Billy Lindauer, Aaron Trail, Barbara Marin, Billy Lindauer

theo5280
7/21/2011

"I purchased my 2009 335i in 2010 as a dealer loaner. ..."

I purchased my 2009 335i in 2010 as a dealer loaner. There were some accessories that I added post sale and since that time I have continued to work with Billy Lindauer as my customer service rep. Billy has been a pleasure to work with, diligent, responsive and always offering an honest and informed opinion. He has always gone out of his way to ensure that my experience was first rate and that the work performed exceeded my expectation. I look forward to continue working with Billy and will probably buy another BMW from Murray imports because of him.

Billy Lindauer, Aaron Trail, Barbara Marin, Billy Lindauer

Slinger7
7/21/2011

"I have had the pleasure to work with Billy since he..."

I have had the pleasure to work with Billy since he started at Murray Motors Years ago. I currently own my 3rd BMW - a 2009 X5. I drive from Castle Rock to have my BMW serviced at Murray Motors because of the impeccable service I have consistently received working with Billy. He is extremely professional, well knowledgeable about my ride, efficient and always repsonsive to me. I recently met Barbara and she was a pleasure to work with as well. She went out of her way to accommodate my service needs. You have the type of team at at Murray Motors service that I look to work with and will continue to do business with you because of Billy and the ultimate confidence I have in his capabilities. I have referred numerous friends and colleagues to Murray Motors and Billy as the only service advisor to work with. Thank you Billy - I really do appreciate all the help you have given me over the years and I have enjoyed working with you.

Billy Lindauer & Barbara, Barbara Marin, Aaron Trail, Billy Lindauer

jaeckelsigle
7/21/2011

"I was treated with respect and never felt pressured. the..."

I was treated with respect and never felt pressured. the features of my new car were explained thoroughly when I picked it up. Options were offered but once again, no pressure to purchase. Follow-up has been complete and timely.

jeff von feldt, Chris Boyer, Jeff VonFeldt, Lloyd Giffen

sgordon22
7/20/2011

"Birgit Rose was great and a joy to work with. She was..."

Birgit Rose was great and a joy to work with. She was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. That's what you expect when purchasing a car of this caliber. Murray has always been in a class of it's own and Birgit made the process that much more fun.

Birgit Rose, Joe Reiner, Birgit Rose

ihmgeoff
7/20/2011

"Great price, easy transaction, and pleasure to work with...."

Great price, easy transaction, and pleasure to work with. I had shopped around at three dealerships in town to find the exact vehicle that I wanted and Murray was the best priced and also the easiest to do business with. Jeff found the exact car I wanted and made it an easy purchase. I love the vehicle so far, and will use Murray for my next BMW purchase.

Jeff Vonfeldt, Lloyd Giffen, Jeff VonFeldt

wlhuston
7/19/2011

"My BMW is 10 years old and runs like it is new thanks to..."

My BMW is 10 years old and runs like it is new thanks to Billy Lindauer and the service I get at Murray BMW. Billy is honest with what he tells me about my car, what really needs to be now and what can wait a little longer. The job is done right the first time and the car is ready in a timely fashion. I credit Billy with that and his concern for me as a customer is always first with him. I personally think that Murray would be at a lost if Billy would ever leave. This is why I have rated my experience so high, when I'm ready to buy a newer BMW it will be from Murray. I know the service will be done right!

Billy Lindauer, Aaron Trail, Billy Lindauer, Barbara Marin