Murray BMW of Denver

Murray BMW of Denver Info

Schomp BMW

EvergreenDoug
2/10/2016

"Fantastic experience buying a new car from Murray BMW. "

I shopped around quite a bit and decided on a BMW. I originally tried to purchase from a different dealer and ended up being frustrated by a general lack of product knowledge by the salesperson. Not so at Murray BMW. Geo was extremely knowledgeable and made the entire process smooth and easy. It didn't stop there, after my purchase I met with Donna Holmgren (BMW Genius) who made sure that I understood how to use all of the features of my new car. I would certainly recommend Murray BMW without reservation.

Geo Stephan and Donna Holmgren.

janie1209
2/10/2016

"Great Experience with BMW Genius Rep"

Donna did a great job explaining features of the BMW we purchased several months ago. She was professional and patient. She did a great job curtailing the training to my personal needs.

drdward
2/04/2016

"Wonderful, Courteous, and professional purchasing experience"

This was my first time purchasing a BMW. The experience was excellent. The salesperson and the BMW Genius, Donna Holmgren, was just superb. Donna helped me to transition smoothly into my new BMW (she even gave me homework to do). The BMW Genius idea is a great one! Donna, thanks your help and professionalism!!!

Laurie B
2/04/2016

"Murray Motors surpasses my expectations"

My X3 lease was up in 90 days, I went into Murray to look at my options - and within 3 hours was driving away in my brand new X1!!! Amin was able to get my the right options on the right color car at the right price. The dreaded finance paperwork was easy, no pressure, and took less than 30 minutes. Then BMW Genius Donna told me how to use all the new features, this is one happy customer here. Great team.

Donna Holmgren, Amin Polaskai

Monday10
2/03/2016

"My Genius Experience"

My Genius experience with Donna Holmgren was fantastic. She was extremely thorough and patient with me. She reviewed several aspects of the drive system including phone text voice commands and the navigation system. Her explanations were very helpful. In addition, she took notes for me for later use. I appreciated all of her time and explanations.

Wes Brown
2/03/2016

"Nice people. straight forward negotiations. Solid execution."

The electronics on the vehicle are very complex and, although my salesman gave me a nice tutorial when I picked up the car, what really helped was a special ninety minute session with Donna Holmgren, the customer education professional, to teach me how to really work the system and customize it for me.

BnGlifetime
1/31/2016

"Knowledgable dealership"

Every question asked was answered or verified with a co-worker. It was great to see the a cohesive team. Every person was so easy to deal with with and had a friendly attitude, not pushy what-so-ever. After all the discussion about the car and the number crunching, came the fun part with a genius about a women really wants to know about the car. Donna was great at explaining what all the buttons did and she knows you will not remember everything so she gives you her number and says you call me any time, just to say how do you set the radio station. She is great, casual and makes you feel like you have been buds forever. Thanks everyone at Murray!

Taylor Burback, Lance Holst, Donna Holmgren, Art Smith, Barbara Moreno, Nicholas Guzman

harbatw01
1/31/2016

"My Genius experience"

My Genius experience with Donna Holmgren was exceptional. I knew a little but I learned a lot. I have just successfully navigated from Denver to Sarasota without a hitch. Donna, thanks for the great experience. Harvey

Donna Holmgren, Arsen

santool123
1/17/2016

"Excellent demonstration of xDrive by Mariah Hittle!"

Mariah showed all the important features of the xDrive system of my (BMW 335 xi) car! She answered all my questions and helped be setup some of the preset buttons. I am very satisifed with her service. Thanks. -Andy Basu

Ahmad Khan and Mariah Hittle

ECO
1/15/2016

"Great Dealer"

Our BMW Genius Mariah Hittle was awesome and very knowledgeable when it came to delivering our i3. She was a pleasure to work with and a lot of fun. I would recommend her and the dealership with their attentiveness to detail and customer care. Thank you for the great experience and we will be back for the next one. CB and EO.

Rod Lamontte and Mariah Hittle