Read Reviews Murray BMW of Denver

Manufacturers: BMW, Service Center

3.2

3.7

based on 6 reviews

Overall
3.2

3.2 out of 5

132 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Murray BMW of Denver

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Murray BMW of Denver

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Billy is always a pleasure to work with. He knows us when..."

SLB4
7/18/2011 1:33:30 PM

Billy Landauer

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

Billy is always a pleasure to work with. He knows us when we call and remembers our history. He takes care of us as if we were his largest customer. I have dealt with several service advisors with various dealerships and I would recommend dealing with Billy over any of them.

Twitter
"Billy was always professional, happy and attentive while..."

Mindy Handler
7/18/2011 1:17:22 PM

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

Billy was always professional, happy and attentive while I was in Murray Motors for service. Billy went the extra mile to make me happy while fixing my car!

Twitter
"Billy has been fantastic to work with. He has always been..."

kterkel
7/18/2011 11:19:06 AM

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

Billy has been fantastic to work with. He has always been sure that the work requested is completed. A great service advisor to work with.

Twitter
"Billy has been my Service Advisor ever since he started..."

Michael Anderson
7/17/2011 11:05:59 PM

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

Billy has been my Service Advisor ever since he started at Murry Motor Imports. He's always friendly, knowledgeable and I can count on him to explain needed repairs. If I need anything, Billy is the one I go to; and have even called when on the road if something seems amiss. The personal attention and rapport that he developed with me (and from the other posts, his other clients as well) are what keep me coming back for ALL my service. I won't go to anyone else.

Twitter
"Jeff was wonderful to work with. He wasn't like other..."

smkleman
7/17/2011 10:04:01 PM

Jeff Vonfeldt

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

Jeff was wonderful to work with. He wasn't like other sales people, he was friendly and professional. He presented me with three options to get out of my Jeep that I hated and managed to get me exactly what I wanted without paying an arm and leg for it. I would recommend Murray BMW to everyone. Thank you, Jeff.

Twitter
"We have serviced our 1999 BMW 328i at Murray Motors since..."

mjmikulich
7/16/2011 4:56:58 PM

Jeff Von Felt

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

We have serviced our 1999 BMW 328i at Murray Motors since 2003 with satisfaction, and so it was natural to contact their sales department when we thought we might like to buy a new 2011 BMW 535iX. We love the 328i, we're keeping it; we just wanted to add a larger car to the garage for those long trips. We were able to set up a test drive on short notice to meet our schedule, because we live out of town, and that went well. The only person we dealt with at Murray Motors was Jeff Von Felt.

The salesman was friendly enough when we met him to look at the car, and always very professional in his demeanor. However, he started selling, before he started listening. I wanted a sports sedan, like the 1995 BMW 525i I had earlier, but he immediately started out by telling us that the new 5 series was just a smaller version of the 7 series, all luxury. He never described much of its sports driving nature. I spent a lot of time researching the car via the BMW website, other car mag and website reviews, and consumer reviews. I knew a lot about the car before I decided to test drive it. But, he never figured that out; he assumed that I was an uninformed buyer. We did not seem to connect well from the beginning. He is not the most technical saleman I have dealt with. He never could describe the transmission and its operation clearly that we could understand it, and failed to answer my questions about the temperature gauge. The 5 series uses an oil temperature gauge, not the more common water temperature gauge. He reminded us that we never have to raise the hood for anything, whereas I am a car guy and want to do the checks, etc. He never figured that out either. When we questioned him about the run-flat tires and lack of a spare, he went into selling mode again and told us that the tires do not compromise either handling or safety. However, reviews of consumer experience to date with the BMW tires is quite speckled with comments about handling issues, and both tire failure and rim damage. He never referred us to any research to review on those tires, but only said that they are the "tires of the future." Ah, but not the tires of today?

During the test drive of more than 1/2 hour, I quickly decided that the 535iX was not the car that I hoped it would be, but that's not Jeff's fault. Our time with Jeff was constructive, however. It told me that this was not the guy I wanted to buy a car from. The test drive also told me that the BMW 535iX was not the car wanted to own and drive.

Response From: rayvelasquez
Added: 7/18/2011 10:27:08 AM

Thank you for honest review! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience. I am concerned that we didn't meet your expectations and would like to make it right. It is my hope that you will allow us to pair you up with another Client Advisor who is better suited to your needs.

Lloyd Giffen (Sales Manager) will be contacting you to see about getting you taken care of. In the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact Lloyd or me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Todd Bondy
Murray Motor Imports
303-759-3400

Twitter
"I purchased a 2002 X5 from Murray Motors and It has been..."

Cosmonail
7/16/2011 3:35:25 PM

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

I purchased a 2002 X5 from Murray Motors and It has been money well spent. Thanks to Billy and his staffs all those years for helping me with everything I needed. Billy and them are very curteous, professional and best of all, they do what the promise.
They exceed all my expectations by far.

Twitter
"Once I had decided to purchase a 2011 BMW 335i XDrive, I..."

para313
7/15/2011 6:34:40 PM

Jeff VonFeldt

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

Once I had decided to purchase a 2011 BMW 335i XDrive, I requested quotes from all the Denver area dealers, via the BMW National website. Jeff VonFeldt was the most responsive, customer focused salesman via email and in person. Once I decided on the specific options I wanted, I finalized my special order and got my BMW in a little over 60 Days. Having lived in Germany for 12 years, I wanted the vehicle produced in Munich; Jeff switched my order from South Africa without a hitch. I found Jeff extremely knowledgeable, straightforward, and professional. The special order price I negotiated was very competitive and at delivery my Toyota 4-Runner received a very fair trade value. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff VonFeldt and Murray BMW to my family and friends for a BMW purchase.

Twitter
"I had no plans to buy a car anytime soon as I had just..."

jcowley
7/15/2011 5:13:45 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Birgit Rose
Joe Reiner
Jared Heilmann
Kevin Bell

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

I had no plans to buy a car anytime soon as I had just payed my old car off, but this car was way too nice to pass on and way too good of a deal. I prefer to buy cars brand new, but I have heard a lot of good things about buying used through a BMW dealership. Also, I've hear BMW's customer service is second to none. The last part is 100% spot on. Birgit was the dealer who sold me the car, and she was nothing short of outstanding. I bought the car and had to leave town the following day for a trip. I had noticed a couple things that needed to be looked at. I wrote down a list of the things that needed to be looked at, and she had the service department look at and fix all these issues. The best part was when she agreed to pick me up from the airport when I got back to Denver after the dealership's business hours. Customer service is one of my big sticking points when purchasing a car, and individuals like Birgit, Billy, Joe, Jared, and Kevin would make me recommend Murray Imports to anybody interested in purchasing a BMW. Furthermore, after less than a week after the purchase, I had noticed the driver's side door seal was separating from the roof of the interior. I pointed this out to Billy in services. After talking with Joe Reiner, the sales department agreed to replace this at no cost to me. I can't stress how great the customer service from Murray has been, and I look forward to dealing with them for my routine services in the future.

Response From: rayvelasquez
Added: 7/15/2011 5:20:21 PM

Thank you for the kind words about Birgit, Billy Joe, Kevin, and Jared! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experiences. Their teamwork really shines and it is nice that you acknowledged them for their efforts!

Please do not hesitate to contact either any of them or me with any questions. Enjoy your new car!

Sincerely,

Todd Bondy
Murray Motor Imports
303-759-3400

Twitter
"My wife and I have been fortunate to work with Jeff over..."

markwoolcott
7/15/2011 2:30:05 PM

Jeff VonFeldt

My Review Of Murray BMW of Denver:

My wife and I have been fortunate to work with Jeff over the last three years with our BMW. Upon leasing our 3series, Jeff was a breath of fresh air. He clearly outlined the terms of the lease and worked to get us the most car for the best price. That is a rarity in car sales today. Over the course of the lease, he checked in with us regularly to ensure our satisfaction with the BMW product as well as with Murray Motors.

At the end of our lease Jeff helped us understand ALL of the options that were available and was able to point us in the most cost effective direction. Needless to say we will absolutely continue working with Jeff Vonfeldt at Murray BMW. The quality of service, the attention to customer satisfaction and the care that is given at each step of the purchasing process is second to NONE.

I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff and Murray BMW to any person looking to purchase or lease. The combination of excellent service, friendly staff, and a highly trained and knowledgeable sales force make purchasing a car a dream.

<< Reviews 21-30 | Reviews 41-50 >>