Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

Elizabeth
4/29/2016

"Great Service"

Murray BMW was great. They worked with me to find the exact car I wanted and needed, and it's beautiful! Rod is fantastic and Mariah is a tech wiz! Thanks!

Rod, Mariah, and Vida

pulpdr
4/23/2016

"Get a second opinion before letting Murray Service your vehi"

In all my years of owning German cars and having them serviced, this is the worst service experience that I have ever encountered. Blatant dishonesty! Put in a phone call to the GM to tell him about my experiences but he never returned the call. Will be the last time I go to Murray. Not the same place since being purchased by Sonic Automotive.

Shawna Richie

pulpdr responded to this review

April 27, 2016

Perhaps instead of giving a canned answer to my review you should've read the review first . You would then realize that we had in fact attempted to contact the general manager several times. I guess he deemed us not an important enough customer as we only spent $6000 in our recent auto repair to return our call.

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Hi there. We apologize that you did not receive the satisfactory service experience we pride ourselves on. We would appreciate the chance to learn more about your visit. Please reach out to our General Manager Bryan Haarhues at 303.759.0277. We look forward to hearing from you.

LDQ
4/22/2016

"Good people"

I bought an X3 at Murray BMW a few weeks ago and the experience was very pleasant. The people I interacted with were all very professional and knew what they were talking about. Everyone from my salesperson, Kiersten Peterson, to Mariah Hittle, who tutored me on how to get the most out of the X3, with all its bells and whistles. Both were a pleasure to work with, and represented the dealership very well. I would wholeheartedly recommend both of them, and Murray BMW to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Kiersten Petersen, Mariah Hittle

tech nono
4/20/2016

"Positive experience"

The sales people were helpful, lining up two models side by side for comparison and test drives. After my purchase Donna Holgren gave me a big boost with the tech side of my new BMW.

Colin and Donna

Sandra Romero
4/20/2016

"Purchased 428i 2016"

This BMW dealer is amazing, Taylor Jean Burback was my sales person and she amazed me on how well she new all the BMW cars, she was very professional, excellent customer service and Donna Holmgren she actually taught me how to use my dashboard in the car, I thought I new it all, I was very satisfied with what I learned. Never had a dealership who was so organized, it was so easy. Wow even the car sales manager walked over and talked to me (Jason) he was amazing! Don't forget Tina in Finance what a great girl, she made the paper work so easy in and out in 20 minutes! What a great dealer ship 100% better than Shomp BMW!

Taylor Burback, Donna Holmgren, Jason, Tina

Deepak
4/15/2016

"Quick and Efficient"

Had a good experience , it was quick and efficient. Had addressed my concerns and I appreciate, for making me comfortable when buying this car. Donna did a awesome job of explaining things very clearly regarding all the features and was very knowledgeable about it. She set up i.e. customized things as I needed. Great job both of you.

Donna Holmgren, Karl Broman

BMLover
4/08/2016

"Fantastic Service!"

I have experienced a number of dealers over the years, and was most impressed with the level of service and personal touch at Murray BMW. Arsen gave me a fantastic experience on the sales side, Lance made the paperwork painless and Mariah, the genius, was extremely patient in helping me to understand the vast capabilities my new ride. I'm looking forward to meeting more of the team and excited for the new facilities to open.

Arsen, Mariah, Lance

vailpaulie
4/07/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Donna Holmgren was a pleasure to deal with. She was able to show me all the features on my new 328i in a quick and efficient manner. Excellent overall experience !

Taylor Burback

Danny
4/05/2016

"Very knowledgeable people! Great time!"

We had a good time buying my new 328 at Murray. Donna Holmgren and Will Sheranek were really knowledge on my car. Donna from Genius Bar was great answering my questions and quickly finding answers to questions that she didn't know. There was no pressure from anyone at Murray during the whole time and they let us take our time to talk over it. The whole experience was a lot different than any other dealers that I have worked with in the past. I used to spend time finding out the cool features in my car, but Donna showed me all of it the next day after picking up my car. Will was really patient with us and made sure we were satisfied with everything even after the deal was complete. The personal attention that we got was really above other dealers. Best part - bring your dog, they love them there...

Donna Holmgren, Will Sheranek

aka Lucy
3/11/2016

"Love my car"

I love my new 5-series and Donna Holmgren was great in helping me get up to speed on everything its capable of (which is alot). Thanks!

Donna Holmgren