Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

Mhe
2/14/2016

"Wonderful !"

Friendly, welcoming and professional staff. Got the vehicle we wanted at a fair price in a timely manner. Zach was a pleasure to work with and Donna answered all of our "genius" related questioned in a very easy to understand manner. Thanks to all at Murray BMW.

Zach, Donna

X1 Drive
2/13/2016

"My experience with BMW Genius"

We had an excellent experience working with Donna Holmgren from the Genius Department at Murray BMW. Her method of explaining the features of the car and giving us a chance to try hands-on were outstanding. Her remarkable patience and a positive attitude made our experience in learning about our new X1 a great experience! We would be glad to recommend her to our friends when they buy their car from this dealership. Best regards

Mike Finch
2/12/2016

"BMW Genius Session"

Mariah Hittle did a great job explaining many things on my new car that I was unaware of or didn't know existed. I've had a few BMW's in the past I didn't think I needed to do the Genius session but found it very worthwhile. Mariah was extremely sharp, well spoken and really knew her technology. She made it easy on me and showed me some cool new features I would have never knows were there. I would definitely recommend Mariah and Murray Motors to anyone looking for a great experience.

Mariah Hittle

Santa Claus

"BMW Genius"

I met with Donna H for about 1 hour and she went over every detail of my new car. She is very knowledgable and encouraged me to ask as many questions as I wanted. She understood I might have questions later on down the road and suggested I call her anytime and she'd be willing to answer my questions. Top notch service! Would recommend her for your BMW Genius!

Donna H

Dyl320

"Awesome tech support"

Donna Holmgren did a great job providing useful and interesting tech info on me new 3 series. Learned lots. I would recommend Murray. Go here.

Jeong5202
2/11/2016

"Best BMW Dealer in Colorado"

Fantastic experience from start to finish from sales, accounting, parts, genius... Sales (Teddy and Mark) and Genius (Mariah) paid special attention to ensure I was fully prepared to drive the car, especially since it was an i3. I originally tried to work with another dealer and was frustrated by lack of follow ups, inconsistent/inaccurate information. Completely different experience at Murray as personnel were upfront, fair and knowledgeable. Murray continues to be our first choice in BMW dealership in Colorado since our first BMW many years ago.

Teddy Kurniawan Santos, Mark S Sanders, Mariah Hittle

desanto, gina
2/10/2016

"awesome service from sales, to financing to the genius"

Had a great experience with this group of people. Arsen was super helpful and efficient, Tina was a joy to work with and went over everything in detail. Mariah the bmw genius was quite the genius. Very helpful in a time efficient way.

arsen, tina and mariah

BMW Lover 67
2/10/2016

"Murray BMW - EXCELLENT!"

I purchased a CPO (former loaner) 2015 320ix. Loving the car, and loving the treatment I received at Murray BMW! From Siesho Limbecher's (ask for him - he is the BEST) informative test drive to Kevin Walsh's friendly hello to make sure I want being treated well to Lance Holst getting me a smoking deal, the whole process was so free of stress it was amazing. The follow up with BMW Genius Donna Holmgren was a nice touch, too. Go visit her - she has wicked good taste in music. Highly recommend the Service Dept, too. Not the cheapest in town, but good quality work in any age BMW.

Seisho Limbecher, Kevin Walsh, Lance Holst, Donna Holmgren

EvergreenDoug
2/10/2016

"Fantastic experience buying a new car from Murray BMW. "

I shopped around quite a bit and decided on a BMW. I originally tried to purchase from a different dealer and ended up being frustrated by a general lack of product knowledge by the salesperson. Not so at Murray BMW. Geo was extremely knowledgeable and made the entire process smooth and easy. It didn't stop there, after my purchase I met with Donna Holmgren (BMW Genius) who made sure that I understood how to use all of the features of my new car. I would certainly recommend Murray BMW without reservation.

Geo Stephan and Donna Holmgren.

janie1209
2/10/2016

"Great Experience with BMW Genius Rep"

Donna did a great job explaining features of the BMW we purchased several months ago. She was professional and patient. She did a great job curtailing the training to my personal needs.