Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

Monday10
2/03/2016

"My Genius Experience"

My Genius experience with Donna Holmgren was fantastic. She was extremely thorough and patient with me. She reviewed several aspects of the drive system including phone text voice commands and the navigation system. Her explanations were very helpful. In addition, she took notes for me for later use. I appreciated all of her time and explanations.

Donna Holmgren

Wes Brown
2/03/2016

"Nice people. straight forward negotiations. Solid execution."

The electronics on the vehicle are very complex and, although my salesman gave me a nice tutorial when I picked up the car, what really helped was a special ninety minute session with Donna Holmgren, the customer education professional, to teach me how to really work the system and customize it for me.

Donna Holmgren

BnGlifetime
1/31/2016

"Knowledgable dealership"

Every question asked was answered or verified with a co-worker. It was great to see the a cohesive team. Every person was so easy to deal with with and had a friendly attitude, not pushy what-so-ever. After all the discussion about the car and the number crunching, came the fun part with a genius about a women really wants to know about the car. Donna was great at explaining what all the buttons did and she knows you will not remember everything so she gives you her number and says you call me any time, just to say how do you set the radio station. She is great, casual and makes you feel like you have been buds forever. Thanks everyone at Murray!

Taylor Burback, Lance Holst, Donna Holmgren, Art Smith, Barbara Moreno, Nicholas Guzman

harbatw01
1/31/2016

"My Genius experience"

My Genius experience with Donna Holmgren was exceptional. I knew a little but I learned a lot. I have just successfully navigated from Denver to Sarasota without a hitch. Donna, thanks for the great experience. Harvey

Donna Holmgren, Arsen

santool123
1/17/2016

"Excellent demonstration of xDrive by Mariah Hittle!"

Mariah showed all the important features of the xDrive system of my (BMW 335 xi) car! She answered all my questions and helped be setup some of the preset buttons. I am very satisifed with her service. Thanks. -Andy Basu

Ahmad Khan and Mariah Hittle

ECO
1/15/2016

"Great Dealer"

Our BMW Genius Mariah Hittle was awesome and very knowledgeable when it came to delivering our i3. She was a pleasure to work with and a lot of fun. I would recommend her and the dealership with their attentiveness to detail and customer care. Thank you for the great experience and we will be back for the next one. CB and EO.

Rod Lamontte and Mariah Hittle

Kathy
1/14/2016

"Happy Repeat Customer"

Murray BMW was great to deal with - both sales advisor, Ahmin, and the BMW Genie guide, Mariah, took excellent care of me. Buying a car is not one of my favorite things to do, but they made it a positive experience,

Ahmin and Mariah

greatwhitebuffalo
1/14/2016

"BMW x-6 "Great White Buffalo""

We worked with Zach in sales and he was more than knowledgeable about available vehicles and had the insight to understand our end use requirements and make sure we were looking at , once we made our selection Tina was able to dot the I's and cross the T's in finance, then we met with Donna Holmgren. She lived up to her Genius title and was instrumental in immersing us into this technological wonder; ensuring that we knew how to use all of the features and set them up correctly! Great experience overall!

Zach, Donna, Tina

carolt
1/13/2016

"Excellent job by all!"

We found the 328Ix we wanted at Murray Motors. We drove it and left the dealership in two hours! Teddy guided us thru the process, the financial end was handled quickly and efficiently by the finance lady (I have forgotten her name) but she had a picture on her desk of her beautiful St. Bernard puppy that I fell in love with, and Mariah did a wonderful job of teaching me the fine points of my new car. (She even helped set up my I "heart" radio app). My husband and I are so pleased with our new car and the service provided by Murray Motors.

Teddy, Mariah, and finance wizard.

mm8724
1/12/2016

"New 328"

Will and Mariah were incredibly helpful and focused on getting me what I needed! I got the car I wanted and was able to make the trade I wanted at a reasonable price. Also Mariah did a great job as a genius and got me (and my wife!) set up with iDrive system.

Mariah Hittle