Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

BKB
12/11/2015

"BMW Genius"

I came in for an appointment with Mariah to learn more about how my navigation system works! She spent about an hour with me in a one on one tutorial! I learned about the wonderful power of the system and the many things it will do! Now, I just need to remember all of its potential. Mariah also told me to call her anytime with any questions! She's a keeper!

Mariah Hittle

ccs
12/09/2015

"Great car buying experience from start to finish!"

Personable, friendly, helpful, and low-key, Rodney Lamotte at Murray Motors made possible a seamless and easy car buying experience. A few days after driving my car, I returned to Murray for my Genius appointment with Mariah Hittle. She was so helpful, friendly and fun. She answered all of my questions so thoroughly, then showed me new magical aspects of my car about which I'd had no idea.

Rodney Lamotte and Mariah Hittle

X5 New Car Purchase
12/09/2015

"2nd Time w/ Murray"

This is my 2nd purchase from Murray BMW and I keep going back as they continue to offer the most professional experience without the hassle. The offices are clean, organized, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Mariah Hittle is a Genious Pro and walked me through all the functionality of my car and continues to field new questions. They've won my business into the future. Taylor Burback was very helpful in helping me decide which X5 I wanted to go with. We test drove several models and talked through the various options landing on the one I purchased. It was the easiest car buying experience I've had.

Mariah Hittle and Taylor Burback

BobL126

"Genius With Patience"

We met with Murray's Genius, Donna Holmgren, a week after we purchased our BMW. We were very pleased with the amount of information we were given in a short period of time. She was very thorough and patient as she went over all the features of our car. She also encouraged us to call with any questions we still have. Bob L

Taylor Burback, Donna Holmgren, Tina Watson

LDW
12/08/2015

"BMW purchase & genius appointment "

When you buy a BMW at Murray, the provide you with genius appointments so you can learn about all of the amazing features on your new car. Donna Holmgren was amazing! She was patient, knowledgeable, and taught me everything there was to know about my new X5. Denis White was also amazing and worked with me to get the car I wanted for a fair price

Donna Holmgren, Denis White

BrandiH

"Genius Bar "

I met with Mariah Hittle at the Genius Bar shortly after I purchased my BMW. She was very helpful in teaching me everything I need to know about my car! There are so many little things that I had no idea how to adjust or operate and she help me go through them step-by-step and taught me basically how to enjoy these great options on my car! She has a plethora of knowledge about the BMW 328XI and thoroughly explained everything to me. Just a great experience with Murray BMW! I will definitely continue doing business with them.

Mariah Hittle, Genius Bar

RMR

"Stress Free"

Will Cameron was as good as I thought it would get. Then my husband and I were set up with genius appointments??? Mariah Hittle is a genius and so much FUN to work with. Thanks Murray, I will never purchase a car anywhere else!!

Will Cameron, Mariah Hittle

kd&ad

"Highly Recommendthis Dealer!"

We were very pleasantly surprised by our experience at this dealership. This was our first ever BMW purchase and we now believe it will be the first of many. We love the car and were impressed by everyone we worked with. Ahmad Seyam Naimi took us on the test drives and was very informative about the car, but the key was that he was not pushy at all. Then Donna Holmgren took me through all the features of the car and I fell in love with the car even more after she gave me a much better understanding of how to use all the features. Without Donna, I would have never learned how to use all of the special BMW features. We will be back to this dealer in the future and we highly recommend it to others. Thank you so much! - K & A, Denver Residents

Ahmad Seyam Naimi, Donna Holmgren

gabs beemer

"Nice experience"

I recently purchased an X5 with this dealer - and just had my review with my Genius Donna Holmgren who explained all the features of my car. She did an excellent job explaining things to me and answering the questions I could think of to ask. There's a lot to remember - but the good thing is that she assured me that I could come back for follow-up visits to get refresher. She knew everything about the car - and was a good and thorough explainer. I was quite impressed with her knowledge and her ability to clearly explain.

Zach and Donna

shoe23
12/06/2015

"Good purchasing experience"

We had a great experience buying our first BMW from Murray BMW. We had previously gone to Gebhardt and Schomp BMW, but we did not end up working with knowledgeable salespeople. Kiersten Peterson knew a lot about the model we were interested in and made the purchasing process low stress. After we got the car, Donna Holmgren spent a lot of time patiently going through how to use iDrive system. Everyone was very helpful and easy to deal with.

Kiersten Peterson, Donna Holmgren