Murray BMW of Denver

Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs

Schomp BMW

ihmgeoff
7/20/2011

"Great price, easy transaction, and pleasure to work with...."

Great price, easy transaction, and pleasure to work with. I had shopped around at three dealerships in town to find the exact vehicle that I wanted and Murray was the best priced and also the easiest to do business with. Jeff found the exact car I wanted and made it an easy purchase. I love the vehicle so far, and will use Murray for my next BMW purchase.

Jeff Vonfeldt, Lloyd Giffen, Jeff VonFeldt

wlhuston
7/19/2011

"My BMW is 10 years old and runs like it is new thanks to..."

My BMW is 10 years old and runs like it is new thanks to Billy Lindauer and the service I get at Murray BMW. Billy is honest with what he tells me about my car, what really needs to be now and what can wait a little longer. The job is done right the first time and the car is ready in a timely fashion. I credit Billy with that and his concern for me as a customer is always first with him. I personally think that Murray would be at a lost if Billy would ever leave. This is why I have rated my experience so high, when I'm ready to buy a newer BMW it will be from Murray. I know the service will be done right!

Billy Lindauer, Aaron Trail, Billy Lindauer, Barbara Marin

jbgarcia
7/18/2011

"Billy is a greate rep for Murray Motors. If there is..."

Billy is a greate rep for Murray Motors. If there is ever a concern he stays with the matter until I am completely satisfied. I have been a customer for seven years and have taken in multiple cars. JB

SLB4
7/18/2011

"Billy is always a pleasure to work with. He knows us when..."

Billy is always a pleasure to work with. He knows us when we call and remembers our history. He takes care of us as if we were his largest customer. I have dealt with several service advisors with various dealerships and I would recommend dealing with Billy over any of them.

Billy Landauer, Aaron Trail, Barbara Marin, Billy Lindauer

Mindy Handler
7/18/2011

"Billy was always professional, happy and attentive while..."

Billy was always professional, happy and attentive while I was in Murray Motors for service. Billy went the extra mile to make me happy while fixing my car!

kterkel
7/18/2011

"Billy has been fantastic to work with. He has always been..."

Billy has been fantastic to work with. He has always been sure that the work requested is completed. A great service advisor to work with.

Billy Lindauer, Barbara Marin, Aaron Trail, Billy Lindauer

Michael Anderson
7/17/2011

"Billy has been my Service Advisor ever since he started..."

Billy has been my Service Advisor ever since he started at Murry Motor Imports. He's always friendly, knowledgeable and I can count on him to explain needed repairs. If I need anything, Billy is the one I go to; and have even called when on the road if something seems amiss. The personal attention and rapport that he developed with me (and from the other posts, his other clients as well) are what keep me coming back for ALL my service. I won't go to anyone else.

smkleman
7/17/2011

"Jeff was wonderful to work with. He wasn't like other..."

Jeff was wonderful to work with. He wasn't like other sales people, he was friendly and professional. He presented me with three options to get out of my Jeep that I hated and managed to get me exactly what I wanted without paying an arm and leg for it. I would recommend Murray BMW to everyone. Thank you, Jeff.

Jeff Vonfeldt, Lloyd Giffen, Jeff VonFeldt

mjmikulich
7/16/2011

"We have serviced our 1999 BMW 328i at Murray Motors since..."

We have serviced our 1999 BMW 328i at Murray Motors since 2003 with satisfaction, and so it was natural to contact their sales department when we thought we might like to buy a new 2011 BMW 535iX. We love the 328i, we're keeping it; we just wanted to add a larger car to the garage for those long trips. We were able to set up a test drive on short notice to meet our schedule, because we live out of town, and that went well. The only person we dealt with at Murray Motors was Jeff Von Felt. The salesman was friendly enough when we met him to look at the car, and always very professional in his demeanor. However, he started selling, before he started listening. I wanted a sports sedan, like the 1995 BMW 525i I had earlier, but he immediately started out by telling us that the new 5 series was just a smaller version of the 7 series, all luxury. He never described much of its sports driving nature. I spent a lot of time researching the car via the BMW website, other car mag and website reviews, and consumer reviews. I knew a lot about the car before I decided to test drive it. But, he never figured that out; he assumed that I was an uninformed buyer. We did not seem to connect well from the beginning. He is not the most technical saleman I have dealt with. He never could describe the transmission and its operation clearly that we could understand it, and failed to answer my questions about the temperature gauge. The 5 series uses an oil temperature gauge, not the more common water temperature gauge. He reminded us that we never have to raise the hood for anything, whereas I am a car guy and want to do the checks, etc. He never figured that out either. When we questioned him about the run-flat tires and lack of a spare, he went into selling mode again and told us that the tires do not compromise either handling or safety. However, reviews of consumer experience to date with the BMW tires is quite speckled with comments about handling issues, and both tire failure and rim damage. He never referred us to any research to review on those tires, but only said that they are the "tires of the future." Ah, but not the tires of today? During the test drive of more than 1/2 hour, I quickly decided that the 535iX was not the car that I hoped it would be, but that's not Jeff's fault. Our time with Jeff was constructive, however. It told me that this was not the guy I wanted to buy a car from. The test drive also told me that the BMW 535iX was not the car wanted to own and drive.

Jeff Von Felt, Lloyd Giffen, Jeff VonFeldt

Murray BMW of Denver responded to this review

July 18, 2011

Thank you for honest review! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience. I am concerned that we didn't meet your expectations and would like to make it right. It is my hope that you will allow us to pair you up with another Client Advisor who is better suited to your needs. Lloyd Giffen (Sales Manager) will be contacting you to see about getting you taken care of. In the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact Lloyd or me with any questions. Sincerely, Todd Bondy General Manager Murray Motor Imports 303-759-3400

Cosmonail
7/16/2011

"I purchased a 2002 X5 from Murray Motors and It has been..."

I purchased a 2002 X5 from Murray Motors and It has been money well spent. Thanks to Billy and his staffs all those years for helping me with everything I needed. Billy and them are very curteous, professional and best of all, they do what the promise. They exceed all my expectations by far.