Murray BMW of Denver

Schomp BMW

daftaimi
3/06/2016

"BMW Experience"

What a great experience buying my new 5 series BMW! Mariah Hittle made the experience fun and she taught me some innovative new things I never knew.

Mark Saunders, Mariah Hittle

kobe
3/05/2016

"Had best Genius Bar experience with Donna Holmgren "

I am currently on my 5-6th BMW and Melissa Moore from Murray BMW Service was in my words the BEST service advisor EVER! She introduced me to Donna Holmgren BMW Genius and it sealed the experience!!! Will tell everyone this is the plac to GO! Thanks Donna & Melissa! Best, Ken Montgomery

Donna Holmgren & Melissa Moore

Don2016
3/05/2016

"Great products , good selection , process lacks"

I am very pleased with my 2015, 328xi. The only problem was the buying process, it took far to long. The first day it was 2 hrs before I had to just leave, They couldn't find the car, visited three lots, but during that tour did drive an X1. I talked to 4 people before I got the correct answer on the warranty and maintainence coverage. Kevin made it right! I scheduled to return for the next day to complete the deal. I expected to only have to sign and give them a check. Another 1 1/2 hrs! Granted I was early but did email Geo alerting him to that change. The car was ready but the paper work wasn't. I don't think they had started it. Donna from the Genis desk was friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Scheduling the training was easy and when my wife and I can a week later Donna was ready. Great experience!

Geo, Kevin and Donna

Booboo2x

"Excellent!"

I've never written a review any where online, but I had to break this one out for Murray BMW. Not only did they make our car buying experience EASY & PAINLESS as can be, they respected our valuable time. Of all the dealerships we went to including Lexus & Mercedes, Murray BMW was the only place where the managers (Dustin & Jason) personally introduced themselves to us, asked if there was anything they could do to make our experience better and expressed how they wanted to "earn our business." And boy they did. We're so happy with our purchase, and we're grateful to the team for working with us as busy as we are. Emails were returned promptly, texting facilitated other questions we thought of along the way. Other dealerships took several days to reply to an email or phone call, it was as though we were trying to earn Their business! Our advisor, Kiersten Peterson, is very knowledgeable about the BMW product, loves her job and it shows. She knew the car inside and out (as a good salesperson should, unfortunately Not the experience we received at other places). We were impressed. She even came in on a day she wasn't working (via texting, late afternoon too) to work out a deal for us. Donna Holmgren lives up to her name, BMW GENIUS! She literally changed my life by helping me set up my mobile office so to speak, showing me tips & tricks. My voice navigation lady is named in her honor. They deserve a raise!

Kiersten, Jason, Dustin, Donna

bmw320i

"Fast, convenient, friendly."

Seisho was straightforward and very helpful -- helped me through the leasing process with no wasted time. Great experience! Donna, the BMW "Genius," was fantastastic in helping me set up my car. I strongly recommend taking advantage of the Genius appointment.

Seisho, Donna

Richard Thier
3/04/2016

"Excellent "

It was a most enjoyable experience. I have bought my last two automobiles from Murray BMW and everyone has been very professional and helpful.Rod LaMotte did a wonderful sales job, always on top of everything in a timely fashion.Once the car was delivered Mariah Hittle arranged for a personal appointment and explained in detail all of the features for me. Many of which I was not aware of, She did an excellent job. I would like to thank the entire staff and I can assure you that my next vehicle will be purchased from your dealership.

Rod LaMotte, Mariah Hittle, Tina Watson

Maloogah
3/04/2016

"Genius -i8"

So I bought the i8 and I am thrilled with my purchase. Mariah Hittle Was assigned as my genius. She was very helpful in setting up my car and preset channels. Even though I was acting like jerk at times (I hadn't eaten so I was grumpy), Mariah was patient, friendly and super helpful. The enitre team at MM is fantastic. From Barbara and Aaron in service to Rod in sales to Chris in parts to Mariah in support. This is the A-team that makes it feel like I'm among people who understand me and truly care about my needs.

Barbara/Aaron (Service). Rod (Sales). Chris (parts). Mariah (genius)

Mhe
2/14/2016

"Wonderful !"

Friendly, welcoming and professional staff. Got the vehicle we wanted at a fair price in a timely manner. Zach was a pleasure to work with and Donna answered all of our "genius" related questioned in a very easy to understand manner. Thanks to all at Murray BMW.

Zach, Donna

X1 Drive
2/13/2016

"My experience with BMW Genius"

We had an excellent experience working with Donna Holmgren from the Genius Department at Murray BMW. Her method of explaining the features of the car and giving us a chance to try hands-on were outstanding. Her remarkable patience and a positive attitude made our experience in learning about our new X1 a great experience! We would be glad to recommend her to our friends when they buy their car from this dealership. Best regards

Donna Holmgren

Mike Finch
2/12/2016

"BMW Genius Session"

Mariah Hittle did a great job explaining many things on my new car that I was unaware of or didn't know existed. I've had a few BMW's in the past I didn't think I needed to do the Genius session but found it very worthwhile. Mariah was extremely sharp, well spoken and really knew her technology. She made it easy on me and showed me some cool new features I would have never knows were there. I would definitely recommend Mariah and Murray Motors to anyone looking for a great experience.

Mariah Hittle