My Auto Import Center

Subaru Business Manager

February 26, 2017

"Very helpful. "

- madMoxi

I recently got into a car accident and my auto imports was there first place I went to in order to find my replacement car. Roy came out and was extremely helpful and understanding to my situation. As well as accommodating me and answering any questions I had. He really is a great sales person and glad he could have helped me! Because of him I get to be mobile again! :)

February 23, 2017

"Honest and helpful!"

- 84brady

I went to My Auto Import because they had a few cars I was interested in, but I really was not sure what I wanted to buy. Roy rode with us test driving several different cars, pointing out its features. He was helpful and knowledgeable. Most importantly he really seemed to be trying to find the right car for me based on what features I said I was looking for, in the price range I needed - rather than just making a sale. He even called me as soon as they got one in that fit my needs. Just a really nice honest guy. Not pushy, just helpful. Next time we are in the market for another car, we will be going to see Roy!

February 22, 2017

"I'm In Love With My VW"

- Ewehman

Purchased my VW Golf in the fall and i have been more than impressed by the product and service of this 5 star dealership. I had a problem with the fuel gauge dropped my car off and in less than an hour I was out the door with a fixed, cleaned & VACUUMED CAR!! Friendly staff CANNOT BE HAPPIER :)

• Indoor Customer Parking