My Auto Import Center

New Car Sales

September 22, 2017

"Excellent Outback Experience"

- Hurricane

Actually surprised by the level of courtesy and friendliness in initial response to internet inquiry. Upon arrival 100 miles from my home, the level of product knowledge was quickly apparent. Very open dialogue with my sales professional was make better by his thoughts of functionality, option selection and even interior/exterior color combos.. I highly recommend both the dealership and Dre' to be your sales representative. Too early to know level of maintenance service, but feel comfortable my rep will make sure everything is to my satisfaction.

September 21, 2017

"Subaru Forester"

- B & G

Easy to work with. Very informative and accommodating. Despite problem with Transunion freeze, allowed me to pick up car. Detailed explanation of car's controls, options, etc. with 2 week follow up. Sales area and waiting area for service very comfortable w/refreshments.

Jimmy Groesbeck
Other Employees : Kendall

September 14, 2017

"Found My Car at My Auto Import!"

- Victoria F.

I was looking for a "newer" Subaru Outback. My Auto Import had exactly what I was looking for. Rob Gould let me take the car to my mechanics for a thorough inspection. My mechanic gave it two thumbs up. It didn't take long for me to strike a deal and sign papers on my "new" car. They cleaned it up so it looked new and filled up the gas tank. Rob showed me how to work everything in the car and set up my phone to the Bluetooth system. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. You couldn't leave there without feeling like royalty. I'm looking forward to saying hi to everyone when I go back for my free oil changes. Do not hesitate to talk with these folks. (And tell them Victoria sent you!)

Rob Gould