My Auto Import Center

Subaru Business Manager

May 15, 2017

"Great place "

- Happy shopper

Very helpful but not pushy. Bought a Honda CRV reasonably priced. They worked with me on pricing. Also offered other perks such a new floor mats Nice people

Rob Gould

May 14, 2017

"Above and beyond "

- 1stSubaru from a2

This is a fantastic dealership, that goes above and beyond the regular dealership experience. We called about an outback, they had exactly what we were looking for, put a down payment on it and traveled 2.5 hours to pick it up - all in one week. Katie Brown took great care of us and the car when we found a minor cosmetic issue. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for car....... It is worth the trip!

Katie Brown

May 03, 2017

"Roy was easy to work with and understanding of what we neede"

- john hager

Roy was great to work with...very easy going and understanding in what we needed. Didn't waste my time, emailed and called me back in a timely manner. I would highly recommend working with Roy again.

Roy Van Liere