Nalley Honda

Tech -- 4 years

May 25, 2017

"Karim Easley"

- gvlittle

Mr. Easley has always serviced my car from the time I bought it new. He is technically proficient, professional and competent. I appreciate his candor and friendliness. He has always treated me and my family fairly and with respect. There has been times when I thought he was in error about the problem with my vehicle and invariably he was correct. And often he has spotted potential problems about my car I was not aware of. He is quick to offer service coupons, if there are any. And he does not give the impression he is trying to gouge you by offering things really not needed. I highly recommend Mr. Easley if you go to Nalley Honda for service. Gary V. Little 770.996.6981

Karim Easley
Other Employees : Skylar Hyatt - not very knowledgeble.

May 18, 2017

"Great services"

- dwhite72

Nalley Honda Has maintain my Honda accord that is still running good for 17 years and still going stronger same motor and everything. My service adviser was the best.

Kwesi Bramble
Marietta DeMello

May 06, 2017

"The WORST company I have ever interacted with"

- BAK32

This is the literal worst company I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with. This is a long post, but Nalley is HORRIBLE. My husband and I are both active duty military, and returned from two years overseas recently. We're also expecting our first child, so we came here to buy a family friendly car. Nalley screwed up our financing paperwork, didn't file for my permanent tags, and failed to notify us until I called a MONTH after we bought the car because the temporary tags were due to expire soon. We're stationed in SC, and they told us that even though Nalley screwed up, I should drive to the Georgia DMV (as a five months pregnant, active duty military member) to get my temporary tags extended myself. After I told them absolutely not, getting the runaround with multiple people, calls not being returned, etc, one of Nalley's guys then lied to us that new temporary tags were in the mail, promised to get us the tracking number, and then failed to respond to follow up calls and texts. We later found out from another Nalley employee that he had never sent them, and finally got new temp tags overnighted the day before mine were due to expire. They also repeatedly promised and failed to provide the final information on the car loan so we could pay it (and told us the wrong date on when the initial payment was due), almost resulting in a late payment on my credit report. After all of this, when my husband finally got Nalley's manager on the phone- after several weeks of asking to speak to him, being promised he would get a call back, and that never happening- the manager told us that we didn't live in Georgia, the sale was over, and Nalley doesn't owe us anything, including an apology. We're very happy with the Civic we got, but wish we had bought it from ANYWHERE else.

Eddie (Manager)