Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue, Naperville, Illinois 60540
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Jim "Ski" Szatkowski, Sales and Leasing Representative, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Jim "Ski" Szatkowski

4.3
Dave Pickell, Sales Manager, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Dave Pickell

4.1
Chris  Olson, Internet Sales & Leasing Representive, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Chris Olson

Internet Sales & Leasing Representive
4.1

January 21, 2017

"Bob - a hidden gem"

- Andreasen

My husband and I traveled from the northern suburbs to look at a barely used 2016 Jeep Patriot. It has been quite some time since we puchased a car and I was dreading the encounter with the "car salesman." Bob greeted us immediately when we walked in, very professional and pleasant. With my reluctance to start this process I explained why we were there. I am a very hard person to please and always very critical of those I do not know. Bob broke down those barriers almost immediately. He is from a forgotten era, a salesman that treats customers with respect, genuinely wanting to please with the utmost integrity. He brought the car into the service area so we could look at it without being in the cold outside. Next a test drive and onto the sale. There was no haggling. I did my research and I was confident that Bob would not steer us wrong. The sale was completed and we scheduled to pick the car up the following Tuesday (even though he would have let us take it home that night, we wanted to wait to surprise our daughter). Tuesday came and we were back at the dealership to pick up the car. Bob again was there to greet us. The Patriot was ready but I had other ideas- now it was time to get a car for my husband. Bob being the great people person helped me ease my husband into the idea of a new car. Another test drive, no price haggling (thank goodness). The price was right but my husband needed time to think. No pressure from Bob. He thanked us for our business and we left with the Patriot. Needless to say we were there the next day, and another sale was made. Bob is now a member of the family since we have spent so much time together. He is truly a hidden gem. We could have purchased the second car from a dealer near us since it was brand new, but it was because of Bob we drove the extra distance. Bob goes the extra distance for his clients. Bob won me over which is not easy to admit. I would for sure recommend Bob to anyone.

January 18, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Troy Newhouse

Our salesman treated us when we approached the New Truck section and introduced himself and then left us alone until we were ready to test drive. After the test drive Ski sat down with us and told us about the truck and what was included and the cost misc the discounts. This was the best buying experience I have ever had in car buying and this was my tenth car.

January 16, 2017

"They made me feel like family "

- Kemma444

We were provided with excellent customer service. Bob made us feel like family from the start! Have had great experiences with this dealership since day 1.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $19880