Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

RLudvigsen81
5/14/2015

"amazing sakes and support staff ready and wIllinois. "

This dealership had been a true blessing to someone like me. Within 4 months if having my bankruptcy discharged, they had me in a vehicle. 1 year (to the day) after that, I was back in dealing with ski and Tommy again, and this time hot in to what I wanted back with a great finance company. I'll recommends this dealer to anyone and everyone that will listen. Kudos abs thank you again.

pete2967
4/18/2015

"New car experience"

By far one of the best new car experiences that I ever had. It was a real pleasure dealing with Ski. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone that I know that's looking for a new vehicle.

Nate_Van_Guy
4/14/2015

"1st Good Experience buying a car"

Worked with Chris Olson and had a great experience. Was very pleased with his professionalism and honest approach. No hassling in the purchase either. For the first time ever, I can recommend a dealership that I trust and would return to!

Jeep Girl
4/05/2015

"New Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk"

Our salesman Jim "Ski" Szatkowski was excellent to work with. His many years in the business really shows and he is one of a kind. "Ski" really worked hard to get us a great deal and made our experience in purchasing our Jeep better than many other dealerships around. Thanks again for making our dream of owning the Trailhawk come true.

jeepny
4/01/2015

"Joining the World of Jeep"

We worked with Jim "Ski" Szatkowski on our Wrangler deal and were pleased at how smoothly everything went. As they say in the movie Casablanca, "This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship." As a Veteran, it was important to me to purchase an American vehicles and Jim "Ski" helped make that possible.

nickC
3/25/2015

"New Jeep"

Great Experience!! I was in for service on my 2013 Jeep and they worked with me to trade it in for a 2015 that I fell in love with.

elha
3/23/2015

"Just terrible"

I waited over 30 minutes to test drive a Jeep Renegade that I had called and scheduled to do. I told the guy helping me that I didn't know if I was going to purchase anything, and he said he wasn't going to waste his time on a test drive when he could get a for sure sale from someone else. i walked out and called the manager. They lost a sale

Unsure

fam1st
3/23/2015

""Third Time was not a Charm""

I have visited this dealership a few times, and each time Reid had greeted us. This last experience will be the "Last Time" I attempt to purchase a vehicle at this dealership. Unfortunately, we arrived about 45 minutes before closing time. There were 2 vehicles that we wanted to test drive. Reid informed us that due to insurance liability, we wouldn't have time to test drive both vehicles and pick one. In all my car buying years, I have never heard that before....Usually a salesperson wants your business and will take the time to sell a vehicle. The entire experience was extremely rushed and unnecessary. The good news is I loved the 2015 Dodge Charger and I will be buying one. The bad news it will not be from this dealership. I will find a dealership who wants to take the time and allow me to enjoy the car buying experience.

Viscarme
3/21/2015

"Happy from Start to Finish"

Jim "Ski" Szatkowski was professional as soon as I walked in & was extremely polite, professional & helpful. "Ski" was prompt in showing me the vehicle I was interested in & was willing to negotiate based on my budget. Wait time for writing up deal & financing process was reasonable. "Ski" walked me through entire process & also took the time to go over all the vehicle features once I purchased vehicle. "Ski" also took the time to follow up with me 2 days later to see if I had any questions & how the vehicle was driving. Truly happy with my entire experience. Thanks "Ski".

David P
3/12/2015

"WORST PRODUCT, DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT AVOID!!"

Absolutely the worst service department and vehicle you could ever buy. We purchased a RAM Promaster one year ago and over the year it has spent 71 days in the service department for the same issues. We opened a claim with Chrysler Corp. and the spokesperson Cynthia as well as Tim in the service department don't think that 71 days of a vehicle in service is an issue. I told them this was unacceptable and they didn't seem to think so. All they say is bring it in and we can look at it. You can only spend so much time without a work van. AVOID this dealer ship and PROMASTER VANS at all costs. We lost power to brakes several times, lost power to vehicle several times, headlights go out, wipers stop working at random times, etc. All attempts to resolve our issue with what we felt is a lemon went unresolved with the dealership and as well as Chrysler Corp. They don't stand behind their product!!

Tim Service Manager