Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

sbrenegade
8/30/2015

"Made buying a new car a simple and enjoyable experience "

After owning my Jeep Liberty for over ten years it was time to get into a new vehicle. I decided to visit Naperville CJDR to see Jim "Ski" Szatkowski and look for my next Jeep. Ski came highly recommended from other customers who worked with him in the past and my experience with him was wonderful. He was able to help me find the vehicle that best fit my needs and did so by providing me with details about similar vehicles so that I could make an informed buying decision. In addition, he was straight forward and detailed about pricing both for the purchase and my trade. I walked away feeling great about the new vehicle and the overall transaction.

Dan in finance was also great!

sblum43
8/23/2015

"best salesman i've ever worked with "

my wife and I were in the market for a new jeep grand Cherokee altitude 4x4 with all the bells and whistles. I spoke with napervillecjdr when we were first looking to purchase the car they didn't have any altitude packages in stock. so we decided to start our search at different jeep dealers and came across a few but every time we went in to talk numbers the numbers just were not adding up. just yesterday august 22, 2015 I received a phone call from Napervillecjdr that they have just received three altitude packages. so we went down to look at them and the one was exactly the one we wanted I feel the dealership took the extra steps to call us as soon as those three altitudes rolled in on the truck. so inside we worked with Jim "ski" Szatkowski I can honestly say I have never been treated with more respect and care for the customer by any other salesman or dealer. there was no talking numbers or anything ski came up to us with the first offer after hearing our terms and where we needed to be. and hit it right on the head it was 18 bucks more than what we wanted but 150 bucks under all the other dealers that we visited final offer. I asked ski if he could get us just a little closer feeling hesitant about it considering the first deal he came up with was spot on. ski left for maybe a min and came back 10 bucks lower and we shook hands. I spent one and a half hours at the dealer from the time I walked in to driving off the lot. I have never purchased a car that fast and I give it all to ski for coming in with such great numbers and attitude towards the customer. I would recommend Jim "ski" szatkowski to anyone who's looking to get into a Chrysler jeep or dodge, and I will never visit anyone else for my next jeep purchase.

BlitzPorter1770
8/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

Excellent Service from Sales & Leasing Reps (Tom McDonald & Ski), excellent follow up and not pushy. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy, tells it like it is. The service and pricing was excellent. Bought a Jeep, after 3 year lease I will come back to this dealership and deal with these two gentleman.

bakerla
8/15/2015

"Unconventional Solution"

After I had a melted blower motor resistor replaced on my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I found the blower motor was not pushing enough air to cool the cabin. I discovered on the Jeep forums that the blower motors have had a long history of failing and that there was an abundance of evidence that in many cases the instructions accompanying the replacement blower resistor have been in error, resulting in the blower being wired backwards. This causes the blower motor to run in reverse. Service Advisor Roland Burke patiently listened to my spiel with an open mind and put his technician to work. This tack solved my blower problem. I am a very happy camper.

Roland Burke

Never to Old to Rock and Roll
8/15/2015

"Great Exiperence"

"Ski" was friendly and knowledgable. Excellent Salesman. He took me though the appraisel of my trade in and test drive, and helped me with my financing.

jeep2015
8/09/2015

"Great Dealer, Great Experience!"

Ski was the best! We were in and out of the dealer in less time than expected, hour and half start to finish, including test drive! The most honest salesman I have ever dealt with! Took time to explain everything and was very knowledgable.

Jeepguy51
8/05/2015

"Great experience"

I bought a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and had a great experience. To McDonald was very knowledgeable and did a great job with the sale. Would buy from them again.

HappyDulce
8/04/2015

"Everything was excellent !"

Ski helped me in every way possible . he answered all my questions and he took the time to explain everything in detail . he made me feel like a valued person

Jeeplover1
7/30/2015

"Great Follow Up Service"

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys three days ago. To this point, the service has been outstanding. I would also recommend a salesman by the name of Reid Levin. I have followed up with him many times with several questions, and to this point (again), his response time has been great. In comparison, I did visit the Chrysler Jeep dealership in Glenview and the Naperville location had better customer service and knowledge of their vehicles.

1339bwc
7/28/2015

"Ski made the experience a good one."

I had an enjoyable experience at this dealership once Ski approached and helped me. He was great - patient, knowledgeable, friendly. I really appreciated the time he spent with me as I explored options, and when I came back to purchase.

Reviews of Jim "Ski" Szatkowski