Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Evelyn
1/30/2016

"Great"

Ski and Tom are both absolutely amazing! Best car buying experience ever! Went over details tip to bottom. Were not like your typical aggressive salesmen.

Tom Fantasia

tfcmomma
1/23/2016

"Best Dealership Ever"

Our salesman Chris Olson was so informative and patient. We laughed the entire time, cause he was so funny! The dealership was so nice and clean and very friendly. Thanks for an awesome experience

Nicinilles
1/18/2016

"Made our purchase a priority"

We just drove away a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited after leasing an older Jeep from another dealership. Having moved to Naperville in the past few years we were thrilled to have Jim and his team in our backyard. After several years of exceptional service there was no other choice in our minds. Our next vehicle would be a Jeep again and Jim was our guy. When we were ready, he spent the better half of his Saturday making sure we were happy with our decision and financing. Down to showing us every feature and putting our new plates on himself everything was great! We will be back!

Ashley
1/09/2016

"What a Salesman Should Be"

Walking into the dealership, I was unsure about buying a car because I had been to a few other dealerships and the process was beginning to weigh heavily on me and start to really discourage me. I do not appreciate being pushed or pressured, so when "Ski" approached me at the dealership I was relieved to find car salesman that was more concerned about my reasons for being there than trying to push a car down my throat. He was asking about my needs and wants and genuinely listening to my responses. After explaining my situation, he asked me to sit down with him at his desk so that we could try and match a car to my desires. I was very up front with details on a car that I was looking for and he never tried to persuade me to change my opinion/choice on color, size, or features. I felt comfortable asking him questions and whenever I did ask him a question, his responses were honest. I had a budget and he gave me a break down of what was attainable within my budget. Overall, I would highly recommend "Ski" to all of my friends family shopping for a car. He was thoughtful, patient, understanding, and had a great personality. It was very clear that he knows his product and his level of experience was extremely helpful and impressive. I felt comfortable throughout the process and will most likely be a loyal customer because of the positive experience I had with "Ski" at the dealership.

dogs28
1/02/2016

"Good service"

Bought my new Jeep Cherokee from this dealer and had a great experience. My sales rep and the finance manger both did a good job to get me the best deal.

DianeThom
12/20/2015

"Honest and Patient"

I was in the market for a new car and knew exactly what I wanted. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. My daughter was also shopping for a new car and did not know what she wanted. He was patient and wasn't pushy.

mbamzai
12/15/2015

"James Szatkowski "Ski" "

Ski is a friendly person, thoroughly knowledgeable about the product he sells and very organized. He does not push into buying, on the contrary, he understands the customer specific requirements and guides the customer into making decision based on facts both pros and cons. He makes customer comfortable. We believe that he is naturally gifted to be a great salesman because he does not push but understands what the customer wants and comes up with a solution. He has a great personality. He treats customers with respect and provides service to meet customer needs. That is how a salesman should be. A great sales person should not only generate revenue for the dealership and make dealer profitable but also delight the customer into making the right decision, a win win situation.

Marty Kitchen Tuneup
12/09/2015

"Professional and Honest"

Stopped in to test drive a Caravan a couple of months ago and happened to get Ski. He told me about the car, we took a drive, told him I wasn't ready but appreciated his professionalism. He didn't harangue with where I lived, how soon was I looking to purchase, and didn't even ask for a number or e-mail. I own my own business and do my own sales and have learned that people will buy when they're ready and not before. Went in today potentially planning to buy but not positive. After talking for a while we came close, and then the manager Mike came up with a number that I thought was very fair. I bought it, he followed me home with the new car and took my old one (a caravan also) . Done deal! Great experience! People I enjoyed doing business with.

Pat B
12/02/2015

"Totally professional."

Totally professional in all meetings. Never wasted my time. Never tried to up sell. One of my best experiences with buying a new car. Bought many.

SMoran
11/27/2015

"Jim "Ski" Szatkowski"

Ski was a great dealer who provided us with a fair and no-pressure sale. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know looking to buy a new car. We also worked with someone named Dan I think on financial matters and he was very reasonable. We dealt with someone named Bob to purchase a clear coat protection as well.

Dan