Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Evlroy5
5/05/2016

"New jeep purchase"

"Ski" was a pleasure to work with as well as get to know personally. No,....he has no connection to the east coast despite the accent. North side of Chicago. Ask him to say "Da Bears". Also has some great stories. Ask him to tell you the one about the guy who came in and said he couldn't buy the car because his wife had an accident. Hilarious! As for the buying experience, the man knows his stuff and is very personable making the process more enjoyable than most people would think it could be. High recommendations for "Ski"

PW
5/04/2016

"Made it as hassle free as possible. "

Worked with Bob Williams and he made the process easy and quick. I went back and forth on a few models and Bob was not pushy in any way. Process was fast, rate was good and Bob was a pleasure

jeep
5/03/2016

"Jeep Purchase"

Jim was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was very easy to work with. Would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase make or models they offer.

Joles198
5/03/2016

"Awesome experience because of Bob Williams!"

I was so nervous about buying a new car but Bob made it so easy and fun! He was one of the hardest working salesman in the whole dealership, constantly working with other customers. It showed me he was willing to work hard and was very good at multitasking! We will definitely be back for our next purchase!

andmea34
4/30/2016

"Great Experience"

Another great experience here today. Ski was the best and super helpful! We were in and out with no hassle and no games. We will always return to this dealership.

GrandCherokee1992
4/30/2016

"Highly Recommend-Very Professional/Honest and Best Price "

Naperville Jeep is an outstanding Dealership ! Senior Sales Rep: (Bob Williams) knows the car business and how to treat customers. Very Professional across the board - No Pressure, Honest and No Games. If you desire to buy a car without the traditional hassles and get the best deal - then visit this Dealership and have Bob Williams help you. Additionally, Sales/Finance Manager (Dave Pickell) completed the final sales paperwork and finance documents in an exceptional manner - straightforward without pressure. I would rate this as the best new car sales experience I have ever had in the last 35 years...Keep up the great work at Naperville Chrysler/Jeep.... I would not hesitate to highly recommend this Dealer to anyone !!

Bob Williams (Sales) and Dave Pickell (Finance)

Jeep 123
4/29/2016

"New jeep"

Good experience - bob Williams was helpful, friendly and ultimately helped me to get into the right vehicle for me. I would recommend to anyone looking for a jeep

dhigg36791
4/28/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Liked the salesman, Bob Williams, knew his car stuff, and demonstrated that nicely. Did a good job getting us to buy I must say, but we were happy all in all.

Kenneth R Kroger
4/27/2016

"Dealing with Jim "Ski" Szatkowski "

Dealing with Jim "ski" Szatkowski and Dan was fun, informative and buying the car was a pleasure. I will begin to use the service department at this dealership because of the way my wife and I were treated!

Barqman
4/27/2016

"New Renegade"

Jim was great to work with! His extensive knowledge of the car industry makes him a relatable person and fun to work with! I'd ask for Jim again if I can get my wife to let me get the "hellcat"! Thanks again Jim it was a great surprise for our daughter!!

Reviews of Jim "Ski" Szatkowski