Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

rayk1201
8/25/2016

"Just what I was looking for!"

I came to this dealership to check out some dodge charges and immediately found the car I was looking for. Bob Williams helped me out right when I walked in and was super friendly. He really took the stress away from buying a car, especially for a first timer. At first I wasn't sure if I was ready to buy it, but after talking for a good 10 minutes of talking I new I wanted to walk away with the dodge charger. Excellent service and selection of cars! If you are looking for a good dodge, go to this dealer and hopefully get Bob as your salesman.

mnmets
8/24/2016

"Ask for "Ski" "

Overall, our experience with this dealership was good, but we lucked out by getting "Ski" as our salesman. He was great to work with, and at no point, did we ever feel like we were being "sold" to.

Dan Voltz and Bob Williams

Vevetred16
8/23/2016

"Reasonable, easy-going folks to do business with"

Dana was friendly and authentic in her interaction with us. She knew the features of the vehicle well and we felt confident in her ability to do right by us as customers. Sh didn't disappoint us. We would recommend Dana to anyone looking to get a fair deal done courtesously.

Dana Jasko

JEFFREY JANUS
8/22/2016

"Easiest car buying experience of my life"

The entire car buying experience can often bring stress, this was NOT the case with Bob Williams at Naperville Jeep. Bob was extremely knowledgeable about all of the vehicles on his lot and genuinely cares about his customers. He is a great salesperson and has more hustle than anyone I have ever seen. The car buying process was smooth, pressure-free, and I was pleased with every part of the experience.

David Pagano
8/21/2016

"Best Car Dealer Ever!"

From the moment my sales representative (Jim Szatkowski) greeted us until we drove off with our new Jeep Renegade, we had an amazing car-buying experience. Jim dutifully and expertly answered all of our questions (we had numerous questions) and got us the best deal possible. We are extremely satisfied with the vehicle, the sales encounter, and the rest of the staff that assisted us through the transaction. Additionally, the entire transaction including the test drive took only three hours. Amazing! We even needed to stop and get gas in the Jeep before the test drive. Jim and his staff treated us respectfully, kindly, and assured that we were happy with the buying process from start to finish. I would highly recommend working with Jim Szatkowski if you are interested in a new vehicle. My wife and I are thrilled and will be purchasing our next vehicle from Jim Szatkowski at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. We could not be happier! David and Jeny Pagano

Dan Voltz

ken.bailey123
8/19/2016

"Awesome Sauce!!!!!!!!"

I called several Jeep dealerships prior to going to Naperville Jeep and I was not thrilled with my experiences. All that changed when I worked with Dana, John and the finance manager. My sales person, Dana was very knowledgeable and friendly and she made it so easy to purchase my new Jeep. John, the sales manager, and the finance manager were also great. I highly recommend Naperville Jeep and their friendly, no-nonsense staff!

Dana Jasko

MillieV
8/17/2016

"Great experience, awesome salesperson "

Rob Goldman, thanks for your patience with us while deciding on a vehicle. I really appreciate your willingness to spend as much time as you did going back and forth with me via email and at the dealer. I kept telling my mom that you have the patience of an angel. This is the reason I came back yesterday. Being in sales myself, I appreciate your efforts in just making sure that we were happy with our purchase. Naperville Jeep is very fortunate to have such a wonderful and caring salesperson.

Rob Goldman

MomaK
8/16/2016

"New jeep"

Loved that my questions were answered and didn't feel like I was being pushed by salesman. Handling of paperwork and delivery was seamless and fast

slange316
8/16/2016

"Smooth, no problems"

Bob Williams was our salesman. Everything went smoothly. Transaction moved along with out much delay. This is our local dealership and I wanted to support our local business.

Marc Rumaner
8/15/2016

"Professional and easy car buying expereince"

We were about to buy a competing brand of vehicle at a different dealership when the manager starting pulling the typical buying/pricing/make-you-wait crap. We walked out on him in mid-negotiating due to his BS and inability to solve simple issues. Went to Naperville Jeep and met sales rep Sam LaMargo who was extremely knowledgeable, professional and patient with us as we looked at the Renegade model we were interested in. It didn't have some of the options we wanted and Sam instantly suggested ways to solve for that unlike the other dealership. We took the Renegade on a nice test drive and loved the way the car handled. We were concerned with some of the reviews we had seen regarding the power of the transmission but found the vehicle handled beautifully. Sam worked with us on the price without the "let me check with my manager" BS and made the process very easy with zero pressure tactics and BS like the other dealership. So now we are enjoying our new Renegade. All-in-all, a very easy car buying experience due to Sam.

Sam LaMargo