Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Jeeplover1
7/30/2015

"Great Follow Up Service"

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys three days ago. To this point, the service has been outstanding. I would also recommend a salesman by the name of Reid Levin. I have followed up with him many times with several questions, and to this point (again), his response time has been great. In comparison, I did visit the Chrysler Jeep dealership in Glenview and the Naperville location had better customer service and knowledge of their vehicles.

1339bwc
7/28/2015

"Ski made the experience a good one."

I had an enjoyable experience at this dealership once Ski approached and helped me. He was great - patient, knowledgeable, friendly. I really appreciated the time he spent with me as I explored options, and when I came back to purchase.

Stocki
7/26/2015

"Naperville Dodge/Jeep/Ram Used Cars"

Excellent experience purchasing a used car. Sam LaMargo was easy to work with. Dan in finance made things easy. Only highest quality used cars on the lot.

Sam LaMargo

Silantro
7/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Great Dealership. Jim Ski was awesome and Dan in finance made life very easy. I would highly recommend this dealer. It was a very easy buying experience for my second purchase from this dealer.

Wheels
7/19/2015

"Best Salesman ever!!"

My husband and I were looking to purchase a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Spent the day before at another Jeep dealership test driving one. When we arrived home I needed to do some more research before purchasing. I let my fingers and the computer do the rest. After surfing the internet we found the perfect Jeep at Naperville Jeep. Filled out the info on the computer and within two mins an email and a very nice phone call from Chris Olson. Usually I'm not impressed, however this time was different. He was very pleasant and NOT pushy. I set up an appt. the next day to meet with him. We arrived a bit early and he greeted us and had the car we were interested in ready to go and see. From the first moment it was the best new car buying experience we've ever had. Chris was so knowledgeable about the car and every option it had. He answered every question and then some. There was absolutely NO pressure at all. I felt the car sold itself. We new at that moment we were taking one home with us. If you are looking to buy a new car Chris Olson is the salesman you want.

LoriHJ
7/16/2015

"Good customer service"

Pleasant and respectful service. Made the often overly complicated process of leasing a car as simple as it can be. And we have had great experiences with the Chrysler family of cars.

Santiago Barajas

Journeybuyer1
7/11/2015

"Easy, non-stressful experience! "

There is no pressure to buy a car. It was one of the most stress free experiences I've had when it came to car buying. I came in to look at a car with my wife, but that car did not work for us. After test driving two more cars, we finally found one we liked and began the "negotiation" process. After a little back and forth, a deal was struck. We are very happy with our new car and how the entire process went. I want to point out that Tom McDonald, our sales person, was great to work with and really made the process easy. I would recommend him to anyone that wants to buy a car from Dodge.

tlas
7/10/2015

"not overly stressed in picking out a much needed vehicle"

Everyone very kind and pleasant went in on Friday, discussed the vehicle in question, they took a few bucks off for discount...so went home to think it over by tuesday i was picking up my new jeep. Sam a very nice young man, pleasant to deal with...chatty...no pressure..even came in on his day off to help finalize purchase and get me rolling on the road. learning all the buttons and knobs of new jeep...liking it so far. for cost of the vehicle the only small downside was gas being on E so had to tend to that soon as i drove off the lot.

Sam L.

oreo33
7/09/2015

"Customer Service"

Jim is very personable,friendly and knowledgeable. He made our experience at Naperville Jeep as painless as possible. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Amedei8789
7/06/2015

"Upgrading from current vehicle"

I wanted to get out of my current lease with my Cherokee and get a truck. Santiago helped me out and made it as painless as possible.

Santiago Barajas