Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

nickC
3/25/2015

"New Jeep"

Great Experience!! I was in for service on my 2013 Jeep and they worked with me to trade it in for a 2015 that I fell in love with.

Viscarme
3/21/2015

"Happy from Start to Finish"

Jim "Ski" Szatkowski was professional as soon as I walked in & was extremely polite, professional & helpful. "Ski" was prompt in showing me the vehicle I was interested in & was willing to negotiate based on my budget. Wait time for writing up deal & financing process was reasonable. "Ski" walked me through entire process & also took the time to go over all the vehicle features once I purchased vehicle. "Ski" also took the time to follow up with me 2 days later to see if I had any questions & how the vehicle was driving. Truly happy with my entire experience. Thanks "Ski".

David P
3/12/2015

"WORST PRODUCT, DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT AVOID!!"

Absolutely the worst service department and vehicle you could ever buy. We purchased a RAM Promaster one year ago and over the year it has spent 71 days in the service department for the same issues. We opened a claim with Chrysler Corp. and the spokesperson Cynthia as well as Tim in the service department don't think that 71 days of a vehicle in service is an issue. I told them this was unacceptable and they didn't seem to think so. All they say is bring it in and we can look at it. You can only spend so much time without a work van. AVOID this dealer ship and PROMASTER VANS at all costs. We lost power to brakes several times, lost power to vehicle several times, headlights go out, wipers stop working at random times, etc. All attempts to resolve our issue with what we felt is a lemon went unresolved with the dealership and as well as Chrysler Corp. They don't stand behind their product!!

Tim Service Manager

Deedeloa
3/11/2015

"Awesomely Dodge Ramtafic!!"

The experience was awesome, made my Dodge Ram purchase fairly easy. Setting apart the cool trucks and cars they have on stock. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and understanding on what a person needs. Salesman deserves 5 stars, thanks Chris. I love my new Dodge Ram 1500 Sport!!

dbeck7595@gmail.com
2/24/2015

"best dealer"

This was the best dealership around they even let me take it through the car wash during the test drive I would definitely recommend this dealer

dshelbrock
2/24/2015

"Outstanding salesman, Clean Dealership"

Ski was very personable and helpful. He greeted us the minute we walked into the dealership and made us immediately feel like he cared about us.

Dan Voltz in finance

Kvbaldeon
2/18/2015

"Great experience "

Went in just looking into leasing a car and ended up buying the car that I've always wanted. Ski was great, he did a fantastic job getting me what I needed

Dsterland
1/31/2015

"Excellent Experience "

I purchased a new Jeep vehicle from this dealership. My sales person was "Ski". I was very pleased with the entire purchase, and their willingness to make sure you have a positive experience. Ski works with you and makes you feel comfortable with the entire process, I would highly recommend this dealership and "Ski" as a salesperson to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle of this type,

apater21
1/29/2015

"Best Sales and Service!"

I purchased my Nitro from this dealership over a year ago and continue to come here for service to this day, even though I live over 20 miles away. Chris Olson was absolutely wonderful to deal with during the purchase, and went above and beyond on the date of purchase! Also, Keith Larkin has ALWAYS taken THE BEST care of me! Greatly appreciated to the whole Naperville CDJR team!

Dondre
1/22/2015

"Great Experience, learn a lot for my first time buying a car"

I had a great experience here, I had Ski as my salesman. He's an outstanding guy he's kind, trustworthy, very forward and honest with you. As this being my first time buying a car ever, I learned a lot from ski he was really helpful took the time to sit down and explain any and everything to me so that I had a better understanding of the situation. I would deff recommend if you go here I would ask to speak with ski, really an easy going guy and you would deff have a great experience with him theres no doubt about that.

Reviews of Jim "Ski" Szatkowski