Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Call
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

"Pleasant and smooth purchasing experience"

We saw a Jeep we were interested in on the website. We came to the dealership, and were shown three similar cars. Tom McDonald was very polite, and informative. He was able to answer specific questions that we asked. We did not feel pressured. The department worked with us to get the low financing rate. Our finance specialist explained all details. They beat the rate of another Jeep dealer in the area. Two hours later we traded our car in, and drove home with our new car!

"buying a jeep"

Our experience with our salesman - Mike Hopp - was great! He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He kept the mood light but we knew he was giving us some good information. He tried his best to listen to what we wanted. We were pleased with the whole experience and we love the Jeep we purchased!

"Jeep Grand Cherokee"

"Ski" was a professional and expert sales rep, who accommodated our best interests in selecting a vehicle. This Naperville dealership is excellent, and highly recommended!

"Great Buying Experience!"

Found this dealership just by doing some research on the internet but given that I had other dealerships closer to home, I originally wrote it off. My wife and I were passing through the Naperville area and thought we'd just stop in to check out a car that was "on the list". Footnote: been married 25 years and this is the first time my wife participated in the shopping/buying experience. Our interaction with Jim (aka "Ski") was outstanding. No pressure tactics, EXTREMELY patient, knowledgable and just a personable individual all-around. Great experience with Dave too in handling all the paperwork etc. This was the smoothest car purchase experience I've ever had. Would highly recommend.

"Very poorservice"

I took my 2014 Dodge ram in for its first oil change. I had a schedule appointment time of 4:30pm. I arrived at 4:21 and pulled into the '"quick oil change line". After waiting 1 hr and 10 mins i walked back to service and the truck was still on the rack. I had to ask the service advisor when it would be done. It was another 15 mins before the truck was done. When the truck was finished, there were oilily hand prints on the grill and door. The truck was not vacuumed or washed as promised. I will NOT be using this dealer EVER AGAIN.Very very disappointed!

Heidi

"Repeat Customer!"

Time for another upgrade! Glad to be a repeat customer over the years! From the first question, to the last hand shake, my representative was able to help. This dealership, sales team is extremely knowledgeable.

"New Jeep Cherokee"

Everyone at this dealership was as friendly as it could get. They all wanted to make my experience the best experience. They were willing to help negotiate and make us happy. Ski was such a big help and he knew exactly what he was talking about and showing. He was also able to give his honest opinion with certain questions we asked and it was very helpful!

"New Car Purchase "

This is my third purchase from Naperville Jeep. I would recommend others to use your dealership for both sales and service. Jim was knowledgable about the vehicle we were interested in and help us in the decision making process.

"Good Service"

I was pleased to be able to drive away with exactly the Jeep Grand Cherokee I wanted shortly after I gave my checklist to the sales representative. Good experience; pleasant sales force.

Craig Loundagin

"Excellent buying experience"

I thought I was in the market for a jeep so I stopped by one day just to see what they had. Mike enthusiastically explained all models, including their pros and cons. When I said I didn't want a test drive that day, but wished to return in 3 days with my wife, he exerted no pressure, but instead gladly set up an appointment. The test drive day came and within 2 hours we were the proud owners of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee (1st 2015 they've sold). Mike and his entire team made this one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I've had.

Jim "Ski" Szatkowski