Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Zimmer, Rudy
5/24/2016

"Very professional and courteous "

Ski was a great salesman. Very knowledgeable and straightforward. If your looking for a vehicle go see "Ski". The dealership was clean and well organized. I have had dodge products for 20 yrs and my experience has always been good

Rangers1

"Bob Williams Experience"

Bob made our car purchase experience pleasant and enjoyable. He worked with our budget and presented several different options. In conclusion we walked away with a new car and a price we can manage for years to come. I could not have asked for a better experience. A sincere Thank you to Bob Williams.

Bob Williams.

Bluejeep, joan

"Friendly, very helpful."

We have purchased many vehicles from this dealership, always feel confident that our interests are being taken into consideration. Bob Williams is a very fun and not pushy sales person, we thoroughly enjoyed working with him and will buy other cars, trucks from him.. Thank you!

Jessica Lowery
5/23/2016

"Great place to buy a car!"

I bought my first car at this dealership a couple weeks ago. Jeep patriot. Excellent service. Chris Olson was friendly and efficient. The entire experience took less than a few hours and i was out of there with keys in hand!

LMG
5/23/2016

"Terrific"

Ski quickly introduced himself but allowed us time to look around before we began to discuss our needs. He made the entire process as easy as possible and ensured that we understood all our options. Great experience!

BrianSahara
5/20/2016

"How car buying should be. "

I came to Naperville Jeep after a bad sales experience at another dealership. Here's what I noticed about this dealership: 1.) the numbers are upfront and clearly explained. Dave, the sales manager, and Chris, the Internet consultant, show us exactly what I wanted an educated me on whether some options may/may not be a good fit for me, and how those options affected price. 2.) there was zero pressure. Dave, Chris, and I worked together to find a common ground that worked for all of us. No tired sales tactics. Just good customer service. I'm sure the repeat business at this dealership is strong. 3.) better pricing. Cars are not a commodity, I understand that cars come with service and other intangibles connected to a dealership. But with that being said, it's nice to know that I got the best price around, and Dave and Chris wanted to make that happen. I would highly recommend this dealership. Dave and Chris are true professionals. You won't be disappointed.

cbereniceh

"great"

I was able to get what I wanted and Bob Williams made that happen, he was very welcoming and understanding. This was the best car buying experience!

Jim Pozdol

"Thanks"

Ski was friendly and efficient provided a good buying experience he went over all paperwork and options of truck had a good knowledge of the product

Jose Gonzalez
5/19/2016

"Great, had a salesman that listened to the customers needs a"

Bob Williams listened to what I was interested in and was not being pushy at all. He worked with me and was very professional. Wish all salesman looked out for the customer.

Peg
5/19/2016

"greqt dealership!"

Bob Williams is a great salesman! Highly recommended! Dealership is clean and seems fair. No haggling and negotiating just good prices and service. Also a lot of vehicles on the lot to choose from. All around good experience!

Reviews of Jim "Ski" Szatkowski