Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info
About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a proud Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealership located in Naperville, IL serving the local areas of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Aurora, Downers Grove, Lisle, Oswego, Warenville, and Woodridge. We at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM look forward to serving all your automotive needs and hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The Better Business Bureau honors us with their highest rating: A+ Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, which is why the staff at Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes every measure to make the entire process as hassle-free and easy as possible. We have well maintained new and pre-owned inventories of the latest from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram. We provide the same care to our customers in our finance, service and parts departments as well. For remaining questions, call us at (888) 584-8379 and we'll gladly provide you with answers!

About Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

dbeck7595@gmail.com
2/24/2015

"best dealer"

This was the best dealership around they even let me take it through the car wash during the test drive I would definitely recommend this dealer

dshelbrock
2/24/2015

"Outstanding salesman, Clean Dealership"

Ski was very personable and helpful. He greeted us the minute we walked into the dealership and made us immediately feel like he cared about us.

Dan Voltz in finance

Kvbaldeon
2/18/2015

"Great experience "

Went in just looking into leasing a car and ended up buying the car that I've always wanted. Ski was great, he did a fantastic job getting me what I needed

Dsterland
1/31/2015

"Excellent Experience "

I purchased a new Jeep vehicle from this dealership. My sales person was "Ski". I was very pleased with the entire purchase, and their willingness to make sure you have a positive experience. Ski works with you and makes you feel comfortable with the entire process, I would highly recommend this dealership and "Ski" as a salesperson to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle of this type,

apater21
1/29/2015

"Best Sales and Service!"

I purchased my Nitro from this dealership over a year ago and continue to come here for service to this day, even though I live over 20 miles away. Chris Olson was absolutely wonderful to deal with during the purchase, and went above and beyond on the date of purchase! Also, Keith Larkin has ALWAYS taken THE BEST care of me! Greatly appreciated to the whole Naperville CDJR team!

Dondre
1/22/2015

"Great Experience, learn a lot for my first time buying a car"

I had a great experience here, I had Ski as my salesman. He's an outstanding guy he's kind, trustworthy, very forward and honest with you. As this being my first time buying a car ever, I learned a lot from ski he was really helpful took the time to sit down and explain any and everything to me so that I had a better understanding of the situation. I would deff recommend if you go here I would ask to speak with ski, really an easy going guy and you would deff have a great experience with him theres no doubt about that.

christiantaylor
1/07/2015

"Fantastic, Fun and Totally Surprising! (In a good way!)"

I went to test drive a used Jeep Cherokee (out of respect for my favorite salesman, "Ski") - but resolved NOT to buy anything. I was comparison shopping and I was leaning toward a CRV or a Suburu. Then my day took an unexpected turn! Ski made me a offer that was WAY too good to refuse... And I drove away on New Year's Eve in a brand spanking NEW Jeep Cherokee!! BEST NEW YEARS EVE EVA! The sales team was thorough, professional and super friendly. Ski was knowledgable, flexible and incredibly kind - a true gentleman. I highly recommend buying a car from Nappervile Crysler, Jeep, Dodge Ram!

ShelleySandoval
1/05/2015

"Great Experience!"

Mike covered all of my bases and checked every box throughout the entire experience. Great to work with, efficient service that made me confidant in making my first car purchase from insurance coverage to car demonstrations, I drove out feeling 100% satisfied!

Mike Hopp

kevin.okelley.1
12/08/2014

"awesome"

very friendly and easy to deal with, he went above and beyond to get what we wanted. he spent the time that was needed to address all of our concerns and and answer all questions we had.

jeremyccrunner
11/21/2014

"GREAT Experince with Ski!!!"

My wife and I worked with "Ski" and he was very warm and inviting, He didn't play games and made the experience very easy!

Reviews of Jim "Ski" Szatkowski