Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3.5

3701 Northlake Blvd., Lake Park, Florida 33403

Shelby Jefferson, Sales Consultant, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shelby Jefferson

Scott Satiritz

June 03, 2017

"Excellent service!"

- jess519

This was my second time leasing a jeep though Luke Pomper and Napleton. I went back because Luke had provided me with great service the first time and he exceeded my expectations this time as well. He's committed to customer satisfaction, is professional and very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly recommend him and plan on going back again when my new lease is up. I also had the opportunity to work with DJ Nichols and Mike Demeglio, both of whom were also very professional and enjoyable to work with. All of them helped me to get into the jeep that I wanted and made the experience as stress-free as possible!

Mike Demeglio
Luke Pomper
DJ Nichols

May 31, 2017

"Just Perfect"

- Noll99

I went in and was worried about getting my first car on my own however I was helped by Nick Falzone and he was such an amazing help and walked through the process and helped me get the most absolutely perfect car and I would highly recommend him as his service was perfect.

Nick Falzone

May 29, 2017

"great experience"

- my new 300

Shelby Jefferson was courteous and professional. He mad my car buying experience super easy. I would recommend him to anyone! I am actually sending my sister to see him this weekend.

Shelby Jefferson