Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Sales experience"

I want to think all the staff at Napleton's north lake Chrysler jeep dodge ram. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would like to especially thank Donna for all her help. She made this experience one I will never forget. I thought buying a car would be complicated and frustrating, but thanks to her and all her help i am a happy buyer!!! Thank you Donna for answering all my questions and being so friendly and patient. I also want to thank the rest of the staff for being very professional. You guys rock!!!

Donna

"Great dealership!"

What a friendly dealership. Even the staff that wasn't assisting me greeted me with a smile and asked how they could help me. My sales rep Luke was friendly and helpful in getting me into my 300C. The purchasing experience at this dealership was great, and I'll be back for my next car.

Luke Pomper

"Purchase experience"

my experience with napleton's was very pleasant and satisfying...my sales consultant, luke Pomper, was very professional, and extremely knowledgable..I would highly recommend Luke and Napeton's to family and associates.

luke pomper

"2014 Ram Purchase"

This was the most pleasant truck purchase we could have expected. The entire staff made sure all our questions or concerns were addressed as we progressed through each phase of the purchase. From the Sales Manager to our Salesman Luke to the Finance Manager Sam, each and everyone treated us as if we were the most important customers in the dealership. Their interest in our needs and the professionalism they exhibited sold us. There are other dealerships that could learn something from the Napleton Buying Experience. Our hope now is to encounter the same experience when the time comes for a Service Department visit. The bar has been set rather high.

luke and Sam

"Experience with sale"

We are military and were on leave when our van broke down in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Long story short we decided due to maintenance issues we would go ahead and trade our vehicle in on a new one. Immediately we were greeted nicely and quickly started working with Nick Sheret. Honestly, I always feel like they are out to get our money but this transaction (even though it does take awhile to compete) it went very good. Nick was extremely nice and helpful and treated us like his #1 customers. We are from Fort Stewart, GA and if anyone asks us about a great place to buy a vehicle absolutely this place over and over. We will even travel here again in a heart beat. Thanks again Nick and team for a great experience.

Nick Sheret

"Pleasure to work with"

She made the entire buying experience a pleasure. Very helpful and worked hard to make sure we were happy. Answered all of our questions and we left with a wonderful JEEP.

Sarah Mautz

"Customer Services"

Really appreciated the great customers services I've experienced this weekend at Napleton Jeep. Chase Bonds and Andrews Knowles were very helpful and got me into my 2012 cadillac. Thanks a lot guys.

Chase Bonds and Andrew Knowles

"Worst dealership experience in 35 years"

Words cannot describe the dissatisfaction I experienced. I've owned or leased at least 40 vehicles of all makes and models and never had a worse experience. While at the end of the day my wife and son signed the papers so it's really "shame on us," the things they pulled were the stuff of legend, along the lines of the "good ol' days" where the dealers scammed you for garbage like undercoating, sealant, fabric protectant, etc. On two (2) occasions, they told my wife and son they couldn't give them copies of the paperwork they signed because someone wasn't there. To top it off, my new tag never showed up, they say it was mailed and the only way we can get a duplicate is by dragging ourselves back up to the dealership (not close to our house) and presenting photo i.d. ("for our protection") so they can issue me a duplicate. WORST ..... EXPERIENCE ...... EVER.

Henry Silva, Valerie Yokemick, Atilio Tirillo (sp?), "Sam"

"Bought a Jeep From Chase Bond"

I went in Saturday to look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The salesman, Chase Bond, a young guy who is fairly new in car sales, did a great job of showing me the car I wanted so I ended up trading in my Genesis and leasing a Jeep from him at a very good price. He was not the usual stereotypical car salesman who would push you to the point of leaving. He just listened to me and got me what I wanted from the dealer. Generally I detest going to car dealerships because most car salesmen don't know fact from fiction, but Chase is still new enough that he doesn't exhibit the hard edge that veterans do. It was a nice experience and he did a great job. Kudos to Chase for being different and not trying to close the deal eery 2 minutes.

"Great experience at Napleton Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge today"

I had a really good experience at Napleton Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge today. My salesperson (Andrew) had great customer service and was able to get me into a vehicle that I wanted. I was in a rush and Sam, the finance manager, was able to get me out very fast! My overall experience was amazing and I will definitely go there again.

Andrew Knowles