Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

MadRick
8/26/2016

"Doesn't pay their bills"

I had a horrible sales and service experience at this dealer. I bought a 2015 Grand Cherokee in October 2015. Then, within 1 day I discovered a defect requiring immediate service and brought it in. The service department got me a loaner from Enterprise for one day. Nine months later I get a charge on my credit card for that loaner car. Upon investigation I find out that Napleton never paid for the loaner car (mine and many others) and Enterprise dropped them as a customer and had to back-bill all the unpaid rental car charges. Sent an email to their customer service and, like my many emails and letters to them before, it also went unanswered. Avoid this dishonest dealer like the plague.

September 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We appreciate hearing from our customers because it allows us to constantly improve ourselves and the service we offer. We are sorry for the impression you received with our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to turn this experience around. If you would like to discuss this situation further or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly. Sincerely, Stacy Arnold, Customer Relations Manager | sarnold@napleton.com

JJBMW
8/11/2016

"OLD SCHOOL BATE AND SWTICH"

DEALER ADVERTISES LOW COMPETITIVE PRICES AND WILL CONFIRM THOSE PRICES IN EMAIL AND ON PHONE UNTIL YOU GET THERE THEN YOUR PUSHE DTO A TRHIRD PARTY AND THE PRICE GOES UP SIGNIFICANTLY. VERY DISHONEST DEALER THAT WILL WASTE YOUR TIME.

KENDAL MCARTHUR

BlueStreakRam
8/02/2016

"They had the truck that I wanted and I bought it."

First of all, I have read some of the other reviews and I think other shoppers should be better prepared when walking into a dealership and be willing to walk away or say no rather than proceed with a purchase and then write a bad review once the buyer's remorse kicked in. These guys are good at what they do and that is sell vehicles and make money. It's up to the customer to do their job when buying a vehicle and save as much money as possible. When both sides come to an agreement, everyone should be happy. Napleton just so happened to have the truck I was looking for, configured how I wanted it, in a color that I liked so I took a drive up there from Boca Raton and I bought it. I had an idea of where I wanted to be on the out the door price and they got within $500 so we agreed to the deal. No remorse, no regrets. I'm driving a beautiful Blue Streak Pearl Coat Ram 1500 with the 5.7L Hemi and it's a sweet truck.

Sal Caruso

August 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback, and are pleased that your experience with our team was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Stacy Arnold, Customer Relations Manager | sarnold@napleton.com

HAHAGUY
8/01/2016

"Horrible experience by having a bait and switch pulled"

I have been researching jeep wranglers for months since I am looking to buy one. I saw a local Chrysler jeep dodge dealership had a 2016 black Jeep Wrangler and it said to contact for price which I did and they gave me the price of $23,750 and she said since it was their end of the month sale and no reasonable offer would be refused. So I jumped on it since that was an amazing price. Me and my family drove an hour to go and check out this jeep but after the test drive I was told the price was 32k. So I showed the salesman It and even he was shocked so he went and talked to his manager, then to come out and talk to us. So when the manager came out he basically called us liars and trying to belittle us saying we made the mistake where intact their business development person Maria herself gave me the $23,500 price. They admitted they made a mistake yet they wouldn't budge on the price since I should of been given the price I was told in the first place. The salesman and his manager kept calling trying to put blame on us and even brought out the transcripts which intact showed I was in the right and kept saying they can't do anything about it. The salesman made a few not so nice comments about my work and kept putting the blame on us. Since we were told a set $23,500 price we should get it at that price since the major mistake was on your end. They even admitted they post fake prices just to lure in customers to bait them into coming in. I inquired about two jeep wranglers, a black one and then a blue one. First Maria quoted me the $23,500 on the black jeep then about $29,000 for the blue hard top jeep. While they kept insisting the 29 was for the black jeep but Maria told me the black price first since I asked about the black jeep first. Then they said no jeep is selling for $23,500, so I stated why is that 23,500 number posted on your site for that black jeep model. So they said that wasn't even the price for the blue Jeep Wrangler either. Then I replied well where is this number even coming from and why did Maria even give me that exact final price on either jeep? Plus I have multiple pictures for proof about the price I was given and even she said they were having that end of month sale and were willing to go lower on the prices too. I will send pictures if need. If this issue isn't resolved I will be contacting my local news stations, the better business bureau ,and expose this major issue and the poor customer service.

Shelby and Brian

badservice
7/31/2016

"Find another Service Center. Very poor service. "

This dealership is horrible. I have only had to deal with the service department but the service department is the engine of the dealership. It has taken over 7 months to get warranty work completed by this dealership. Then when I think things are fixed, they are not. There is no standards of quality. The management does not treat people/customers as important people that drives their business. One thing I had done was a tire rotation, when I got my vehicle back, it bounced and pulled when driving. I went back and they told me that it is normal and I need to get an alignment every year. ARE YOU KIDDING, I dropped off my vehicle that was working perfect but because of their abuse in driving my vehicle, they now want me to pay $99.00 for an alignment. BTW, I only have 25k miles on my car. There is no reason for things to go bad while sitting at the dealership. Another problem, when I had it in for service, I had items stolen from my vehicle. I reported it to the manager of service, he said he would look into it. Then, I gave the manager information and cost to replace the items, he was not interested. This is only a few problems with this service department.(I have many , many more) If you are smart, you will not go anywhere near this dealership or service department. Stay away.

Pat, Scott

August 11, 2016

I am deeply sorry to hear about your experience with our service department. Our customers are our top priority, and I sincerely apologize if we have not met your needs during your last visit with us. If you would like, please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may further understand the situation. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Stacy Arnold, Customer Relations Manager | sarnold@napleton.com

YANO33418
7/25/2016

"RIPPED OFF 17 YEAR OLD GIRL"

They sold a 2003 Jeep Liberty to my 17 year old daughter for over $6,000.00 The vehicle had over 130k miles and i ended up putting in over $3k worth of repairs. Talk about taking advantage of a young female. Unfortunetly i was in NY when all this happened and i feel HORRIBLE for her. All her hard earned money out the window. We have had the car for less than a year and it still needs thousands of dollars worth or work. i tried to resolve the issue with them, but they wanted nothing to do with me. Since there are no lemon laws on used cars in Florida there was nothing we could do. DO NO BUY A CAR FROM HERE !!!!!!!!!!! tTHEY ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE!!!!! I have nothing but horribel things to say about them. The car is actually worth about $3000.00. What a terrible experience.

garrett charger
5/21/2016

"poor mangement "

Please nobody buy a car or have your car service or bodywork done by this dealership.long story short my car was getting service work done as well as bodywork done i get the car back and my car was damage and they will not man up and fix the damage it happened on their watch with the car in their hands.never will do business with place ever again

Melissa Metzger
5/10/2016

"A nightmare"

As a repeat customer of napelton i was shocked and frustrated with the level of service i experienced. I went into napelton, off of northlake, only to look at the car i was interested in. Earlier that day i had seen it online. As soon as i pulled into the lot a man was there hovering, like a vulture. I expressed that i was there only to look at one car then i would be back tomorrow to talk numbers, only if i was interested in the car... I was very tired from a long day at work. He wouldn't stop pressuring me about just checking to see the numbers on my trade. He told me to just give him 2 minutes then i could leave... 20 mins later i was still in the show room.. The sales man had written up a trade estimate yet kept conning back to me asking me the make and model of my trade, how many doors and miles.. At this point i was so annoyed and ready to go. How did he not know this information when he had already written a trade estimate and gotten the miles himself as well as took a picture with his cell phone. I told him i wanted to leave and he told me he just had to do this, it would only take one more minute and if he didn't he would get into trouble for not doing his job.. Then the manager comes out to talk about numbers, i expressed that i was ready to leave but if he had numbers to please tell me. He said he would give me an insulting 500 for my trade and i told him no thank you, I'm going home and that i was very upset that his sales man wasted my time. I said I'll just try to sell my car and use that money as my down payment, the sales man then says to me "good luck with that" right in front of his manager. At this point i had enough of this guy, he was nothing but rude and a typical used car sales man. I asked the manager if that's how employees speak to their customers and the manager just walked away. I expressed my dissatisfaction and the fact that i was shocked that a manager would just walk away from an unhappy customer. I left.

Karen Peterson
4/02/2016

"Awesome "

Always a pleasant experience at this dealership. They always go above and beyond to make us happy. Always refer friends and family to this dealership.

Dave1948
3/30/2016

"I never get response, no one tells the tru=th"

I wrote in on line on a Sunday afternoon through Websales, By noon on Monday no one contacted me. I went to dealership and was told they do not have a websales dept and floor salesman helped me. Things went down from there. I did not want the payment that it would take for the vehicle I came in about. So we moved down 6 hours later , no food or drink, I settled for a less vehicle with the promise from the salesman that it had the Twilight likes and in the dark showed me how they worked. He was unable to slide the rear seat forward ( as it was still connected with the shipping packing) working with the Finance guy Michael and being exhausted, I ended up in signing for $5000.00 in add ons. the next day in accordance with the terms of the contracts I notified them in writing that I wanted to cancelled all add ons. NO ONE responded.. I sent countless emails to Sales Manager and Finance Manager. Finally he left me a voice mail saying they had been cancelled and it would take 8 to 12 weeks for the money to be credited ( purchased 1/25/2016) as of 3/30/2016 I have no refund and I am paying interest on that money. I wrote each and every add on and the response I got was they have no record of my vin number nor the contract number. Napleton is using my money, while I pay interest on it. They sold me a 2016 Dodge Journey with lockable lug nuts on plastic hubcaps and no key... they did not have key , I could not order key as I did not have any Key Registration form. SO I took it to Arrigo Dodge ( where I purchased my other Dodge) and for no charge they took the lug nuts off and removed the packing material from the sliding seat. I went to Napleton to look at a specific model.... and next thing I know I am in this situation. All I get is ignored and a line of bull. Run don't walk away from this dealership.

nonelisted... salesman was young guy named Joe, Sales mangers was A. Wolter and Finance was Mike..... t

Reviews of James  Thomas