Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Vmcneal82
6/22/2015

"Worst ever "

After my husband went by thier lot and we saw a 2015 Dodge ram. We called they sales department and spoke with Will. Who informed us the truck was stickered at 58,000 but, was on Internet special for 48,000 and would accept any reasonable offer. Will told us to go in and speak with Kerryanne.Who passed us off to Megan. Who then passed us off to Donna because she'd forgot she had a appointment. Then the management came over and told my husband the truck was actually valued at $72,000 sorry that we were misled that the discount of 58 was only if you qualified for certain incentives that they offer. We're paying cash we don't need finance incentives. This is just three months after we went to Naplelton Kia. And they had told us that we could not qualify for a loan because my husbands credit had a score of zero. My husband and I went to another local dealed the same day and financed me a 2013 Volvo. They are scam artist and completely fraudulent. Don't waste your time. This is the message they sent me HUGE SALES EVENT TODAY! A beautiful Monday Afternoon to you from Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Hyundai on Northlake Blvd! ***GREAT BIG SALES EVENT GOING ON NOW*** JUST COME IN, WE WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Thank you from Napleton's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Napleton’s North Palm Hyundai on Northlake Blvd. (561)625-4780 *** We will accept ALL Reasonable offers. *** Just come in today! We truly want to earn your business when you come into our showroom. You qualify for Special Insider Pricing from Napleton CJDR on Northlake Blvd (561)625-4780. Our manager's will do whatever it takes to earn your business today. Whether you are Leasing or buying! We want to earn your business today. *No matter your trade *No matter your credit *No matter your situation- we will help you today. All you have to do is come in and ask for Kerryann We are located at: 3703 Northlake Blvd * Lake Park * FL 33403 561-625-4780 Please ask for Kerryann

Palm Beach
6/14/2015

"HORRIBLE"

The salesperson was nice,However the finance person was a total different story.Very upset when the buyer would not finance Gap,extended warranty.Etc. Unprofessional !!!!!DON"T waste your time buying a car from this location!!!!!

NA

matt561
5/30/2015

"What a joke..."

Instead of listening to most of the reviews on here I thought I'd give them a shot... FIRST thing I call, because I live an hour away, and ask if the car is in stock. The salesman assures me it is. Next thing I do is check their website, because you can't trust salesmen, and it says it's there. Lastly I drive an hour with my wife and kids only to arrive to the car being sold the night before and the sales manager (Attilio Tirillo) saying that the price they advertise isn't the "REAL" price! So to wrap things up, they lie to you about inventory to get you there and once you're there they lie to you about the price... Don't be like me. See this and other reviews and know that this place is a terrible dealership and if you give them your money, you are just letting the cycle continue!!!

Attilio Tirillo

jeepbuyer1
5/13/2015

"Stereotypical Bad Dealership"

After my experience with them, and after reading other reviews online, my opinion is that they will lie and mislead you to get you into the dealership. Unfortunately I was directed to this dealership from the Jeep website. I saw the Jeep I wanted on their website with there price for it. I called multiple times to ask about any possible catches to that price and was told 3 different times that there were absolutely no catches, that there may be even more discounts because they are under construction. I also priced out my trade in on their website and purposely added miles and put it in worse condition to get a lower price to start at. I they drove an hour to the dealer after being assured that the starting price of the car was what I was quoted on their website and over the phone. Once I arrived, and after about 30-40 minutes they come out with a price for the car $2700 more than what I had been told, and $3700 less on the trade. The person I spoke over the phone straight out mislead (or lied) to me. She had multiple times to tell me all the different things I would have to qualify for to get that price. Again, she told me no catches, even after the 3rd time I talked to her. There were catches: $1000 off if you are leasing a car in your household $500 recent college graduate $500 military $500 if you are a realtor $500 if you are a farmer So I guess if you are a farmer, in the reserves, who also sells homes on the side, recently graduated college and have a leased car, you are good. To me, these are all catches and they know most people won't qualify for more than 1 of those let alone all of them. I wouldn't of had a problem if I wouldn't of asked before driving in, but the fact that I asked 3 times what catches there were to that price and was lied to 3 times, I would never recommend this dealer to anyone.

Patricia, Kerryanne

Khloemommy26
5/05/2015

"Very please"

Omg they really made me happy with my new car I love it I really do thanks so much shelby this my 2nd car I got from you guys thanks so much

MICHIN
5/04/2015

"Exelent expererience"

It was the first time in the usa, that a salesman make me fill like a real persone. Thanks to Elvis Artola and Mr. AttilioTirillo, you guys made my day. Congratulations Nepleton Crysler, such a team you have...

Elvis Artola and Mr. AttilioTirillo

CoverGirl
4/21/2015

"DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM HERE"

I went to this dealership and purchased a used vehicle. It has been a week since I purchased the vehicle and I have no have 3-services light come on. I currently have a check engine light, VSC, and traction light on. Luis (My Salesman) informed me that the recall issue was taken care of, which I found out through the dealer and car fax that he lied. He told me that the car had to pass inspection and that they wouldn't be able to sell the car if it had any issues. These people are con artist. A $15,000 car should not be having issues a week after you drive it off the lot. I wouldn't recommend anyone purchase a car from here. They were rude and pushy and not only that they sold me a car that is worthless.

Luis

hondaguy123
4/20/2015

"dealership horror story"

Napleton dcjr has given me nightmares of my experience there. Every single step of me buying a car was a joke. I called to see if they had a car from their website still for sale and was told yes, come take a look at it. I drove for almost 2 hours to be told they had sent the car to auction when I got there. They talked me into signing the papers for purchasing it before I ever even seen the car, but I knew it was the car I wanted. When it finally arrived on the lot some 3 or 4 hours later, i realized all the previous tint was bubbling and made it hard to see out of the windows like the back window. They told me they would replace the tint but I nor the dealer had the time that day so they said I could schedule it. When I came in for my appointment they told me they only agreed to replace 1 window, the rear passenger, which I argued with no remorse from anyone. I was about to just leave when I was approached and told that their tinter was really good and I could get an estimate to have the others done out of my own pocket. I agreed and was charged 150 to tint the other windows and 60 to remove the old tint. I figured it would be done right and accepted to pay the difference, only to have the tinter destroy with the razorblade the weatherstripping on the outside of the windows. Once again a fought with the staff to have this fixed with no luck until I started blasting them on social media. They then told me they would fix the issue and give me a courtesy car until it was finished. I got home with the courtesy car only to find out that it was overran with earwigs! I mean the whole car had them everywhere! I bought bugspray and decided to just kill them, rather then try to mess with the dealership anymore. Finally when my car was done, I received it only to realize it had about 30 miles on it in which the mpg rating had gone down by 2mpg. That means that someone was driving my car like it was stolen in those 30 or so miles. Also it has been about half of a year since then and my tint is starting to bubble.... I have many pictures backing up all my claims as well and I advise everyone to just stay away from there.

Ivan
3/07/2015

"Excellent experience with the sales people...but...."

The overall experience was great, especially with the two sales people, Mr. Mauricio and Alvis. These two individual took good care of us, explain the process of buying a car and they were no pushy it was like dealing with friend. The only bad apple was the finance of the car, I basically was force to finance the car with Chrysler Finance. I don't remember the name of the individual but he was nasty, he would not accept the check from my bank, because I did not said that to the floor management. Any way, I'm very happy with my jeep and Mr. Mauricio and Mr. Elvis excellent people, but not with the individual of the finance office.

Mr. Maurcio and Mr Elvis

Anna
3/03/2015

"the real deal"

From beginning to end they scored 10. We bought 2 cars in 2 months. We felt like we were dealing with friends, completely dedicated to costumer satisfaction, not pushy. Before getting to Napleton we have been to 3 Chrysler dealers of the area, and we felt like we were not treated like persons but like nubers. Ask for sales manager Attilio, or Anthony...they will give you the right sales associate for you.... for us it was Luis.

Anthony Wolter. Attilio Tirillo. Luis Esad