Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3.6

3701 Northlake Blvd., Lake Park, Florida 33403

Shelby Jefferson, Sales Consultant, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shelby Jefferson

Mike  Demeglio, Finance Manager, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

August 02, 2017

"AWFUL!!!"

- Francis Bermudez

On July 31 I had an appointment to get an oil change, a coolant flush, and a recall all of which should've taken no more than two hours. The appointment was at 7:45 AM The car was not finished until 6 PM that day. I called at 2 o'clock to find out when the car will be finished and Scott said that the car should be done between 45 minutes and an hour that he would call when the car is complete. Now Scott did call when the car was supposedly completed at 4:15 I arrived at the dealership at 4:36 and the car was still being worked on even after he said that it was done. I spoke to the manager who said that he would make it right but still have not heard back. On top of that when I did the appointment online it stated that the cost of the appointment would be $169.99 and it came out $50 more (not counting tax) when I asked why they explained that there are additional fees that are not stated online. And to make things better I asked for a pamphlet for warranties the service department said that the sales department would have one and when I went to the sales department I found a gentleman and he said well we don't have any we are out so I went to another lady in the sales department and she called over the financial department which happened to be the same guy who I just spoke to and it turned out they did have pamphlets all they had to do was print one but he was too lazy to find it the first time I asked. This will be my last trip to the service department and sales department I will never buy another car or service vehicle with Napleton because of the lack of service and honesty.

July 27, 2017

"Purchasing Vehicle"

- JV

After shopping around town for a car, I decided to go to North Lake Jeep even though they were about 60 miles from my house. I did not regret it a bit, the service was excellent, my sales person Todd, was on his second day, and went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and worked with me in order to reach a deal we would be both comfortable with. They took in my trade at a reasonable price. They were not "pushy" like your typical car dealer. They did not have the car I wanted in the lot, and made arrangements to get it from another dealer, gave me a loaner ( with 22 miles) to take home until my car arrived. They delivered the car to me, pretty much an overall great experience. Afterwards, we noticed a typo in the paperwork, and they delivered a new set of paperwork all the way to Hialeah in my office. My kuddos to Maria in internet sales who worked with me via email to get to a sale price, Mike in financing, Andy ( gr. sales manager) and Todd. Awesome people, great service

Andy Kirschenbaum
Other Employees : Maria - Internet Sales. Todd - Salesman. Kevin - delivered the car. Tracy - delivred paperwork

June 03, 2017

"Excellent service!"

- jess519

This was my second time leasing a jeep though Luke Pomper and Napleton. I went back because Luke had provided me with great service the first time and he exceeded my expectations this time as well. He's committed to customer satisfaction, is professional and very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly recommend him and plan on going back again when my new lease is up. I also had the opportunity to work with DJ Nichols and Mike Demeglio, both of whom were also very professional and enjoyable to work with. All of them helped me to get into the jeep that I wanted and made the experience as stress-free as possible!

Luke Pomper