Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3.3

3701 Northlake Blvd., Lake Park, Florida 33403
Closed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

James  Thomas, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

James Thomas

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Andy Kirschenbaum, Sales Manager, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Andy Kirschenbaum

DJ Nichols, General Sales Manager, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

DJ Nichols

Donna Griffith, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Donna Griffith

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 28, 2017

"Horrible dealership"

- Jo

I absolutely will NEVER go back to this dealership again. First, when I got there no one approached me as I walked around the ENTIRE car lot front and both sides. Finally, I went into the dealership and ask for someone to help me. They said someone would be right with me and to take a walk outside to look at the cars. I did so while I found the one I came to see in the very back. I was there for a 30, if not more, minutes until I was done waiting. All doors were unlocked, I crawled under the car to see if any rust and the car maintenance people even saw me; honestly someone could have stolen this car. I walked up towards the front of the dealership to have the same gentleman ask has anyone come out. "NO". We then once again took a walk back to the Jeep. Granit before someone came to help me it was about 45-1 hr. We then went to see a Jeep. I asked if I could take it for a ride, but due to it now being right before closing, I called immediately the next day and again the next day, but the salesperson was off. I left a voicemail on their cell, emailed them and for the receptionist to give to the gentleman I spoke with. The receptionist said it was his day off and he will contact me tomorrow. Now, wouldn't you think they would direct you to someone else to get you to the dealership asap into the vehicle? I waited until after the weekend hoping for a follow up on the car I was very interested in and continued to check up on it online. I called the gentleman's cell phone and I was told it was sold. He stated he did not check his voicemail nor got the message. In addition, it is still listed, therefore it just must have sold. I did receive an apology and asked if they could help me find something else, but that is NOT what I wanted. I guess they did not want to sell to me? I honestly feel discriminated by being a young looking female. The stereo of a dealership was definitely portrayed here. The service here is HORRIBLE. I'm very disappointed of the overall treatment of a customer looking to spend money. This fault as you can see is on the entire dealership. EXTREMELY LIVID because I went there the day the car was listed online and continue to follow up to purchase this car. Who begs someone to sell them a car? Can they make it up to me.. how the car is now sold.

March 27, 2017

"Anthony Irby and James Jackson were most professional "

- happy camper

I came for an oil change on my 2016 Chrysler 200 and was a little confused about my warranty. James Jackson immediately took me over to F and I and had the finance manager explain it to me in lay mans terms so I could understand what the service document covered. Mr. Irby made sure all my concerns were addressed even though they were very busy with Kia service as well.

March 06, 2017

"Overcharged, way to much money in junk fees."

- alexmedina69

We went to this dealer to buy a used car, the sales guy was really nice, and everything went well until I reviewed the financial statement the next day at home. BIG MISTAKE NOT DOING THERE AND TRUSTING THEM. For a car that had a price of $8100 I ended up paying close to $12000, and all of their junk fees, not counting an outrageous $899 dealer fees, and I was forced to pay a $1000 fee for a gap insurance, that I really did not ask for it, or needed it. Nothing I can do now. Be very careful, do not sign anything until you review everything. I am still waiting from them to send copies of all of those fees that they charged me. A bunch of money wasted and a very high interest rate.

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $36409