Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

About Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Experience with sale"

We are military and were on leave when our van broke down in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Long story short we decided due to maintenance issues we would go ahead and trade our vehicle in on a new one. Immediately we were greeted nicely and quickly started working with Nick Sheret. Honestly, I always feel like they are out to get our money but this transaction (even though it does take awhile to compete) it went very good. Nick was extremely nice and helpful and treated us like his #1 customers. We are from Fort Stewart, GA and if anyone asks us about a great place to buy a vehicle absolutely this place over and over. We will even travel here again in a heart beat. Thanks again Nick and team for a great experience.

Nick Sheret

"Pleasure to work with"

She made the entire buying experience a pleasure. Very helpful and worked hard to make sure we were happy. Answered all of our questions and we left with a wonderful JEEP.

Sarah Mautz

"Customer Services"

Really appreciated the great customers services I've experienced this weekend at Napleton Jeep. Chase Bonds and Andrews Knowles were very helpful and got me into my 2012 cadillac. Thanks a lot guys.

Chase Bonds and Andrew Knowles

"Worst dealership experience in 35 years"

Words cannot describe the dissatisfaction I experienced. I've owned or leased at least 40 vehicles of all makes and models and never had a worse experience. While at the end of the day my wife and son signed the papers so it's really "shame on us," the things they pulled were the stuff of legend, along the lines of the "good ol' days" where the dealers scammed you for garbage like undercoating, sealant, fabric protectant, etc. On two (2) occasions, they told my wife and son they couldn't give them copies of the paperwork they signed because someone wasn't there. To top it off, my new tag never showed up, they say it was mailed and the only way we can get a duplicate is by dragging ourselves back up to the dealership (not close to our house) and presenting photo i.d. ("for our protection") so they can issue me a duplicate. WORST ..... EXPERIENCE ...... EVER.

Henry Silva, Valerie Yokemick, Atilio Tirillo (sp?), "Sam"

"Bought a Jeep From Chase Bond"

I went in Saturday to look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The salesman, Chase Bond, a young guy who is fairly new in car sales, did a great job of showing me the car I wanted so I ended up trading in my Genesis and leasing a Jeep from him at a very good price. He was not the usual stereotypical car salesman who would push you to the point of leaving. He just listened to me and got me what I wanted from the dealer. Generally I detest going to car dealerships because most car salesmen don't know fact from fiction, but Chase is still new enough that he doesn't exhibit the hard edge that veterans do. It was a nice experience and he did a great job. Kudos to Chase for being different and not trying to close the deal eery 2 minutes.

"Great experience at Napleton Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge today"

I had a really good experience at Napleton Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge today. My salesperson (Andrew) had great customer service and was able to get me into a vehicle that I wanted. I was in a rush and Sam, the finance manager, was able to get me out very fast! My overall experience was amazing and I will definitely go there again.

Andrew Knowles

"Great help in service and finance"

I was in a few days ago just to browse around - I didn't plan on purchasing something, but after speaking with Donna she told me how much I could trade my car for, I was hooked. I had a great experience with both her and the woman in finance who's name I can't recall, and I ended up driving it off the lot that night. An amazing experience I must recommend this dealer.

Donna Griffith,

"No Pressure Buying Experience"

I happened on Napleton by chance because they had the car I wanted in stock, which happened to be the one on the show room floor, Donna gladly opened the door and drove it out. Went up 95 a few exits and back, gave the car a good test drive. After a little negotiation we were able to come to a good deal. Took a little while to get into financing but other than that it was a great experience. Would go back to them again.

Donna Griffith

"Best service ever "

My experience was unbelievable. I walked in just to look around and they were able to assist me with informing about the specifications of the car and how my financial standing would play out it acquiring the car. The sales rep worked with for hours assisting me is getting the best price possible. After working with him, I told him I would recommend everyone who I know to come see him.

Tom Blevens

"Great experience!"

We purchased a new dodge durango limited and had a good time doing it. There was no hard sales tactics or games, with a small bit of negotiating we were able to get an amazing deal! Great experience overall!

Sarah