Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Aloson Boggdan, Administration, Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Aloson Boggdan

Administration

April 18, 2017

"All personal were professional and knowledgeable."

- Rover to Rover

This is my second buying experience with this dealer. I have known the manager for more than fifteen years (T. Preston), and the salesman (J. Parham) for more than five years. I have always been treated with the utmost respect and felt welcome, and not pressured to make a purchase.

April 06, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Catrina557

I went to get my 2011 charger serviced looked and test drove a 2017 My salesmen gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. I had a lot going on with the other one and the new one was a blessing. Great service and family oriented I would recommend to all my family and friends.

April 04, 2017

"Truly an amazing experience!!"

- Jamiel Hammond

on April 1,2017 I purchased my 2017 Chrysler 200. I was greeted by Tony Smith who promised me he would get me in a vehicle that would best fit my need and budget. His product knowledge was very impressive. Working with him was Eric Littleton in finance and together , this dream team made it happen for me. I will continue to tell everyone about my awesome experience and I plan on doing business with Napleton dodge in the future.