Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Service Director

July 30, 2017

"Very good experience"

- kp123

Test drove a car, traded in the old one (and paid off the loan), financed the new one in under 3 hours. No high pressure warranties, no VIN etching or other scams. It was all very pleasant and Marko our salesman was easy to talk to and not pushy and did exactly what he was supposed to do. I've honestly never had a good car buying experience until this one.

Marko

July 10, 2017

"Had a very good experience from start to finish...."

- hyrine owens

These guys know what their doing. Tony Smith & Pat Hogan my salesmen was very knowledgeable, and Mo the GM worked with me to get my 2017 Scat Pack Charger. They are very professional and funny. I wasn't pressured at all. I took it on a test and they let me hit the accelerator a couple of times. Gave me the best price on my car, no other dealership would have came close to the price i paid. I will be purchasing future car there for now on... Hbomb

Moe Muhsen
Other Employees : Tony Smith & Pat Hogan, MO GM

July 08, 2017

"Two big thumbs up!!"

- Vic0251

I had a great experience at Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge. The sales person ,Tony Smith, was very knowledgeable and friendly. I felt no pressure to buy anything and more importantly there was no sales pitch. The finance person,Eric Littleton, was very helpful in finding the right lender that worked best for me. This will be my dealership of choice going forward.

Tony Smith,Eric Littleton