New Country Audi of Greenwich

Ian Chang, Audi Brand Specialist, New Country Audi of Greenwich

Ian Chang

Audi Brand Specialist

April 24, 2017

"It was an amazing experience "

- RW216

From the time I entered the dealership until I purchased my car there was nothing but first class service. Tony Burroughs my salesmen was tremendous in not only answering all my questions but in helping me feel comfortable by being honest all the way through. The entire staff is friendly and knowledgeable from the finance department to the person who continuously reaches out to see if I have any questions about the technology on my car. Just a tremendous dealership. The best I've ever been too.

April 12, 2017

"Loyal and personable"

- Sean Byrne

New Country Audi of Greenwich has been loyal and very professional to deal with. Nicholas Belli went out of his way to help me. I would recommend this dealership to others.

April 03, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- scim123

The experience was very fair and easy. I really enjoyed working with them and would recommend them highly. The staff was professional and provided excellent service through the buying process.

New 2017 Porsche Cayenne