New Country Audi of Greenwich

Audi Brand Specialist

June 22, 2017

"SQ5 purchase"

- Michaelakaye

Lindsay was very knowledgeable about the car - and spent some significant time with me around the details of the technology. Overall the dealership were professional throughout and handled my purchase and after care well.

Lindsay Wolff
Mohamed Latif

June 22, 2017

"Very helpful people, great experience dealing with them"

- CMIYC

I worked with Joseph for a brand new Audi A4 and I can tell you from my experience he is a great guy. He worked up the pricing and the car way beyond my expectations. This was my first time buying an Audi and getting a good price was a priority. I would highly recommend buying an Audi from Joseph Gioia.

Joseph Gioia

June 20, 2017

"Return lease/purchase new lease"

- Mmathew101213

From the moment we walked into the showroom, Gabrielle Parenti was amazing & thorough. She met us earlier than our appt, was eager & enthusiastic about guiding us through the process of our new lease, had a lot of knowledge about the new 2018 q5, was very down to earth & friendly throughout our entire visit, was courteous to our needs and was incredibly professional yet fun throughout our meeting. I especially loved the fact that she followed through with everything she said. She promised to negotiate & get the best deal she could & she did. She told me I could pick up the car on a certain day/time & followed through with that even when some obstacles came about. Prior to picking up the car, she told me exactly what to expect from the appt and how long it would take. For me, that's important because you want to know what you're walking into, but also set aside the appropriate amount of time. We cannot say enough great things about Gabrielle Parenti. She's a dream. New country Audi in Greenwich, CT should be honored to have such an amazing employee. We will definitely recommend her & the dealership to all of our friends or anyone that may be shopping for a new vehicle.

Gabrielle Parenti