New Country Audi of Greenwich

David Delaney, Service Director, New Country Audi of Greenwich

David Delaney

Service Director

February 18, 2017

"Pleasant and professional purchase of a Pre-owned A6"

- sopranoboyo

Ian was a pleasure to work with, super responsive to all my queries. Comfortably got me in and out of the dealership and gave me his phone, too! You won't go wrong with Ian.

February 18, 2017

"Great buying experience purchase a pre-owned A6 Peter S"

- Peter S

I drove down from Maine to purchase my Audi A6 and worked with Ian Chang who was great, he got me in and out of the dealership in a breeze and I was right back on the road to Maine in my new A6 which was a dream to drive. I want to mentioned that they also gave me a brand new front tire at no charge to make sure everything was perfect with the car. I put the AWD to the test driving through a small blizzard on the way home and felt very confident driving the car in those conditions. If you need a new Audi or a pre-owed I would recommend giving Ian a call-oh and they also registered my new car for me in Maine for me, talk about service.

February 17, 2017

"Traded in my older Audi for a newer pre-owned model"

- Ldos80

Michael Kelley was a pleasure to work with. He was informative, and made every effort to make sure that everything was handled properly, with tremendous courtesy and professionalism.

2017 Audi A6