New Country Audi of Greenwich

Gabrielle Parenti, Audi Brand Specialist, New Country Audi of Greenwich

Gabrielle Parenti

Audi Brand Specialist

March 25, 2017

"Outstanding experience with New Country Audi - "

- Hicks

After shopping in the tri-state area , I'm so pleased that I purchased my Audi at the New Country dealership . My Salesman ( Ian Chang ) was terrific ! He was very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work. He was also very sincere to offer assistance in future, as I forget how to use any of the ' nice gadgets ' of new car ! Mohamed Latif was also great to work with -- very patient, knowledgeable and professional as was their manager Mike Morano . My neighbor shared his positive experiences with New Country and I'm very pleased I followed his lead and purchased my car there . I highly recommend New Country Audi -- you'll have a seamless , positive and professional experience -- especially if you work with Ian !

March 21, 2017

"Out of state purchase"

- Outofstatebuyer

I found my car online at New Country Audi of Greenwich. It is a 2013 Audi Allroad. I live in North Carolina and unfortunately they don't sell many wagons in my area. I specifically wanted one with low mileage and certified so I could benefit from the balance of the warranty. I called the dealership directly and spoke with Steve Meliti. He was very responsive and answered all my questions. Being outoif state I needed him to be my eyes on the car. He provided additional images and assured me of the condition of the car. The wheels were scraped pretty badly and he offered to have them fixed. After a day or so of back and forth negotiations, we came to a fair agreement. Within 2-3 days, I flew to Connecticut and picked the car up. Steve met me at the train station in the car and it was as advertised. The car was in better condition than I expected. 2 hours later I was out the door and cery pleased. I would definitely recommend both Steve and New Country Audi.

March 19, 2017

"Seamless purchase"

- audigirl

I started my shopping just inquiring about new Audi's by emailing multiple dealerships. Joe's responsiveness was by far the fastest and most thorough and also had the best pricing in comparison to the local dealerships. I read all of Joe's previous reviews and felt very confident that he would be the salesperson I would like to sell me my car. I did the entire deal through email and Joe scheduled me to come pick up my new Audi. They even had a separate department that went over all of the features of the vehicle. Nick the delivery specialist was there to help me with knowing the features weeks after I took the car home. I highly recommend going to Joe if you're interested in a brand new Audi!

2017 Audi A6